Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Cats of limestone [Intro]

Postby Chinchy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:36 pm

Don't mind me, just making a second Clan.

Secluded and forgotten, a crumbling, water and wind worn castle stands tall, nought a shadow of its original two-legged inhabitants left despite their past glory. Instead, a different, more furry group of creatures chose to make this limestone fortress home, even developing a system or rulers reminiscent to the humans' long ago - a royal family. The stone had protected the cats calling this place home for many generations, through peace and anarchy alike. Unfortunately, these cats have met their ends or fled to live like common loners out in the dangers of the woods generations prior. Nonetheless, the spirits of the olden proud felines still exist today and have managed to track down a couple of descendants to beckon back to their true home. A new royal pair first and foremost, thought by their ancestors this way of life since they were hardly able to walk firmly on their paws. And so starts a new tale and new glory days for the silent walls.

Traditions:
Naming of a new King/Queen: There is a celebration in the Grand Hall, and the Hunters are expected to supply a feast. It is considered polite to toss flowers at the new leader when they enter the hall. The new King/Queen will give a few words, which will followed by a night of feasting and celebration. It is time of joy for the Castle.

Birth of Royal Kits: When the kits are old enough (usually considered 2, sometimes 3 months of age), they will be lead down to Grand Hall, where they are showered with gifts and attention to celebrate the continuation of the Royal Family's bloodline. They will be given a suffix early, unlike most cats. They also have special prefixes only used among royals which are most commonly given.

Training young cats: When a cat reaches the age of seven months, he/she will be taken under the wing of either a Priest, a Herbalist, a Hunter, a Guard, or, considered a particular honour, a Royal Guard. They become this cat's apprentice, and the mentor is responsible for the young cat until he/she deems the apprentice ready. There isn't a set time length. It is simply a matter of when the mentor thinks there is nothing left to teach the apprentice.

Names: Cats are born with a prefix for their name (Leaf, Crow, Flame, etc.), and will earn a suffix (-nose, -claw, -fur, etc.) when they complete their apprenticeship. The suffix will be chosen by their mentors. Members of the Royal Family will sometimes accept a prefix from a mentor as well, but this is rather rare.

Finishing an Apprenticeship: When a mentor has decided that their apprentice is ready to finish their apprenticeship, a ceremony is held in the Grand Hall. The King and Queen observe the ceremony, but usually do not participate. The mentor gives a short speech and gives their apprentice a second part to their name. There isn't a strict script, but it is usually along the lines of "Today, (apprentice name) will become a (apprentice's new rank). (Apprentice's name), you have demonstrated (one or two strengths the apprentice has shown--this part is occasionally exaggerated) and for this reason I believe you are ready for your full name. From this day forward, you shall be known as (Apprentice's name with their new suffix)." Here the apprentice is expected to show gratitude and present their mentor with a gift as thanks for dedicating their time and energy to their training. Afterwards cats are expected to approach the former apprentice and use their new name in congratulating them. The apprentice's family and friends may also give small congratulatory gifts to them, but it is not required--it's simply a nice gesture.

Speaking to the Ancestors: When a cat needs guidance, they will generally go the Ancestor's Hall to ask a Priest to contact their deceased relatives and loved ones. Or they will simply go to pay their respects and ask for guidance on their own. Sometimes the Ancestor will speak directly to a cat without the aid of a Priest.

Courting: When a cat falls in love, it is typical for him/her to go the herbalists and ask for flowers to give to his/her crush, either in person or by anonymously leaving them in the crush's Resting Chamber. If the feelings are mutual, the cat will get flowers in return. Due to cats holding pride in their jobs, it is most common for cats to choose mates in their own clique.

Meal Times: There are two meal times in a day: one in morning, and one in the evening. It is not required to be present for both, but those are the only times one is allowed to eat. Preists and members of the Royal family get to eat first, and after that is first come, first serve. Everyone eats together in the Grand Hall, and if anyone is caught eating when it is not time for a meal, they will not be allowed to eat all for the following day.

Choosing mentors: Usually the parents will have their kits train in the same profession they have. The mentor is often also chosen by the parents, but some will allow their kits to choose their own mentors.

Arranged mates: This is most common among the Royal family where the King and Queen will choose mates for their kits, particularly the one that is expected to be heir. Among other residents of the castle, this is not quite as common, but it is not unusual for such a deal to occur between parents of kits of similar ages. Mates among 'commoners' are only ever arranged while they are kits.

Royal laws:

The King and the Queen are allowed to alter the laws at any time.

The heir must be a direct descendant of the King or Queen.

Murder is strictly forbidden. Only the King and Queen have the power to sentence a cat to execution. Murder in any other case is punishable by exile.

No one but the Royal Family and Royal guards is allowed to enter the Royal Tower.

Eating when it is not meal time is greedy and therefore forbidden. Any cat caught stealing from the Food Storage will not eat the following day.

Mentors are responsible for their apprentices. If the apprentice breaks any rules or is injured, the mentor is responsible and will face the consequences along with his/her apprentice.

Prey and predators
Prey found in the Hazard (the outside of the castle) includes: Mice, Birds,
Rabbits, Squirrels, Voles, Shrews, rats and Stoats. In times of famine, cats may go into the old dungeons to catch rats.
Predators that pose a threat to cats include: Predatory birds, snakes, foxes, more rare are wolves, owls may be a threat to kits in the Meadow (the courtyard), and there can be snakes.

Ranks:
King/Queen - These cats share equal power as the head of the cats of Limestone, like two leaders per se. They choose how they rule, but final say always goes to them. They do not have the -star suffix or multiple lives.

The Royal family
- The elites in the castle, the royal family may include all relatives of the King and Queen, but they may also limit it to just their children or may shun some or all of their children, though this is bound to sow seeds of disloyalty that will undoubtedly sprout the danger of being overthrown and killed or exiled. Cats in this rank may have other jobs as well, but it is not a requirement.
They are favoured by the King and Queen and thus gain special privileges.

Royal Guards - The only ones other than the Royal family that may enter the Royal tower. They are tasked with protecting them and their quarters. Some royals may keep them close everywhere they go, but others may try to shoo them away instead, though with such a high position, it is best to have some to keep watch. The training to be a Royal guard takes the longest as they are highly skilled and may be called in to handle tough situations regular guards cannot. Usually an apprentice will graduate at about 2 years old or older, rarely does a royal guard graduate earlier.

Priests - These cats have a close connection with the spirits of ancestors and they usually spend their time in the Ancestors' Hall. They are highly respected and often the King and/or Queen will seek their guidance when a choice is to be made. Priests know many different rituals, including banishing lost spirits. They often use herbs to help lure spirits and thus they see meaning in certain plants. An apprentice usually becomes a full priest at around the age of 20-22 moons. Apprentices are advised to have their mentor there to help with rituals at all times as consequences can be great if mistakes are made. Even as full priests, cats may ask their former mentors for advice.

Herbalists - Herbalists are in charge of the Garden where they grow all sorts of herbs and flowers. They serve as healers or simply supply flowers for ceremonies or courting. Herbalists are often very prideful and protective of the Garden and do not hold back from leaving a few good scratches if someone does damage. Apprentices most often graduate at about 19-21 moons of age.

Guards - Guards are trained for combat. They are either stationed in the castle to protect certain places, may be assigned watch over certain cats outside the royal family if they seem like a threat or in danger or may go out into the Hazard to protect the hunters from predators. An apprentice will generally graduate at 18 moons of age.

Hunters - Hunters have a simple duty. They supply the castle with food during regular hunts. Out in the Hazard, they bring guards to help protect them from the dangers lurking behind every corner. Often times, they are not trained to fight. Apprentices for this position graduate the quickest at an average of 15-16 moons of age as hunters often learn from one another more than from a single cat and creativity is encouraged.

Mothers - Without mothers, the Clan would not survive, of course. They have their own separate quarters and are excused from duties until their kits are apprentices. They are not allowed to return earlier.

Kits - Kits stay under the care of their mother until they are ready to become apprentice at 7 moons of age. This is usually when marriages are arranged between parents, before they are allowed to be independent.

Apprentices - From 7 moons old, a kit will become an apprentice. Most often the choice of who and for what will train them rests on their parents, but some are more lax and allow their kits to choose.

Elders - A cat may retire whenever they wish, as long as they are at least 9 years old by then. They are permanently excused from their duties. Sadly, elders only hold importance to their family and friends. They are considered disposable and last in line for anything otherwise. As such, cats often times will refuse to leave their duties even as they grow old.

If possible, could I start with two cats (the king and the queen, though it's no big deal if not, I could just have them find one another after anyway). Thanks.
Last edited by Chinchy on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MonarchClan Trial Reply - [ Seven ]

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:50 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Season
L E A F - B A R E
The Season of Winter. During leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Clans

saralaxy wrote:( sootnose & hawkstar hunt )
( acornpatch & oreowing patrol )
( scorchspring looks for herbs )
( hawkstar hunts )
( acornpatch & oreowing become mates )

[Sootnose and Hawkstar catch x1 mouse]
[Acornpatch and Oreowing's patrol comes across a queen and her two kits. The last kit must be female.]
[Scorchspring finds x1 Hawkweed and x1 Tormentil]
[Hawkstar catches x1 squirrel. However he comes home coughing.....Hawkstar will need x1 tansy and x1 moon of rest before he can patrol or hunt again if he is to get better.]

Mod Notes
I've developed a reply schedule of ever two days, although both Saturday and Sunday I may do a reply!

Short
Medium
Long[/right]
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazin's Final Trial Reply ✧ 012 ✧

Postby Kazin » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:20 am

✧ Reply Style ✧ Short
Long replies: 1, 2, 3, 4
Medium replies: 1, 2, 3, 4
Short replies: 1, 2, 3, 4 [now]

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
✧ Notes ✧
The last trial reply! It's been so much
fun, thank you for this opportunity!

✧ Weather ✧ Leafbare
The most dangerous season for the Clans.
Even if there is no snow on the ground,
the cold brings the higher possibility
of cats getting sick, or dying during kitting.
Prey and cats alike wish to do nothing more
than hide in their dens to avoid Leafbare,
reducing the amount of prey found on patrols,
as well as reducing the chance to find new
cats on border patrols.
✧ Clans ✧
MistClan
| Clan clan
clan name | clan
clan | clan name
clan name | clan name
clan | clan
clan | clan
clan

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Herb search | [Camberpool finds x1 tormentil and x1 lovage.]
Medicine | [Hickorypaw may successfully resume apprentice training and other duties this moon, thanks to the herb.]
Border patrol | [The border patrol detects a stranger on their territory, warrior-aged.]
Hunting | [Reedface's patrol finds x1 small fish.]
Training | [Lightpaw successfully learns advanced fishing!]
[Sunpaw successfully learns swimming!]
[Shadowpaw successfully learns stalking!]
[Hickorypaw successfully learns advanced climbing!]

[Mod notes: It's been a pleasure working with MistClan; I will be sure to keep reading about them in the future! Can't wait to read some more Oakface and Windheart antics, and see what exactly Shadowstar does in the future. c: ]

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby CloudedDiamond » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:41 am

Number of Cats: 2 | Servings Used: 2 | Prey Eaten: 2/3 Large Bird | Starpool Visit: Now | Mod: Phina temp |

{Snowstar goes hunting}
{Swiftwind patrols the border}

-Patrols-
XXXXX-Hunting- Snowstar
XXXXX-Border- Swiftwind
Training

XXXXXNone
XXXXXNone

Leader:
          Snowstar | 39 Moons | Female | .-.
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Swiftwind | 42 Moons | Male | .-.

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | OPEN | Username
    East | OPEN | Username
    South | OPEN | Username
    West | OPEN | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings each
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings each
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings each
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings each
    Large Birds | x1/3 | 3 servings each
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings each

Predators:
    Large Birds
    Fox (rare)
    Badgers (very rare)

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by CloudedDiamond on Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

req's trial replies! [03]

Postby requiem, » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:09 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    season and weather // it is now leaf-bare. your breath becomes silver mist as the temperature starts dropping
    even more. huddle closely to your fellow clan-mates in your dens and avoid going on multiple patrols if you don't
    want to catch greencough or whitecough. food is even more scarce, as many animals have gone into hibernation
    to not have to suffer through this harsh season.
    mod notes // this post is in the medium style | short reply | long reply

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
katrione | steamclan post 7 wrote:

[ roachtrack's patrol wander far and wide to find food, but the small critters they call prey seem to flee them.
    just as they were about to give up, a rat scampers out of a trashcan, right into gucciscrap's paws. ]
    [ tunamouth and his troop carefully patrol around the city, wary of the north western border. they fortunately
    don't run into any dogs and return to camp safe and sound. ]
    [ bitterstem manages to find chamomile and dock through the thick layer of snow that has fallen on the city.
    full of glee, the tom carefully picks up the herbs and returns to camp. ]
    [ since the snow makes it harder to pick up scents, tunamouth teaches widowscrap to track him through the
    thick layer of white. it takes a few tries, but she eventually gets the hang of it. ]
    [ sablefang brings gucciscrap to the water's edge to learn to fish. it takes a while for the she-cat to learn how
    to strike at just the right time, but at the end of the day, gucciscrap is a fishing master. ]
    [ briescrap groans and whines as tumblepounce makes her run several laps around camp. for your endurance
    training, he said. it will be fun, he said. ]
    [ copperstorm teaches ratscrap multiple battle tactics. the tom has difficulty sitting still but eventually stops
    fidgeting and listens. watch out briescrap, the gang now has a new glint in his eye. ]
    [manak seems to have a soft spot for palmettowing, as the she-cat gives birth to six (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) healthy kits! ]
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
██ •
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:47 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 50 (8 kits)
Number of Servings: 10
Next Ruins Visit: Whenever
Next Birth: Ravencloud (1- having 5 kits) proof)
Mod Notes: Yes, I claimed all of the prizes except the 5 kit litter and the Prize Cat
Cats to Find:

Prize Cat

Archive

Ashpaw sighed. He curled himself into a tighter ball, pushing his nose into his tail. Yes, he had failed his first assessment, but so did Darkmask! In fact, Darkmask took his assessment like seven times before getting it right. He was fine. Weaselfur had scolded him, sure, but there was always next time. He would be trying again tomorrow and he was determined to pass. Maybe he could try hunting in a different spot. The banks were still barren, surely the thickets would be sheltering prey. The wind was cold but it wasn’t leaf-bare yet so there had to be a few lingering squirrels and rabbits. Footsteps interrupted the tom’s thoughts. He slowly opened an eye and saw a brown head pop into view. Hawkpaw hurried into the crevice that made the den entrance and slipped into the small cave. “I just heard the news!” She panted, thumping her butt down beside him. “Why didn’t you tell me you failed? Oh, it was because we stayed up talking wasn’t it! Ashpaw, I’m so sorry! I should have known better than to keep you up!” Ashpaw raised his head and chuckled at her. “You think this is funny?” She fretted, her eyes wide “You failed your final assessment! You can’t become a warrior!” He raised his tail to tell her to be quiet. “I can’t become a warrior yet.” He pointed out “I’m going out with you tomorrow to retake it. It’s fine, Hawkpaw don’t worry about it.” She rolled her eyes and flopped onto her stomach. “How can I not worry about it.” She huffed “It’s my fault.” Her green eyes lowered and she flattened her ears in shame. Ashpaw lifted her chin with his paw. Looking her in the eyes, he smiled. “It takes two cats to have a conversation, Hawkpaw. If I wanted to go to sleep, I would have told you.” He meowed “Truth is, I was having so much fun talking to you that I completely lost track of time. Plus the other apprentices didn’t yell at us to shut our traps, they all slept outside. So if anything, it’s their fault.” Hawkpaw’s frown turned and a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. “No,” She smirked, pressing her paw into his cheek “It’s your fault for not paying attention. I would’ve stopped talking if you told me to.” Ashpaw let out a small huff of laughter and swatted her paw away, doing the same thing to her cheek. “I did tell you,” he reminded “I told you I didn’t want to stop talking. You’re a lot of fun, Hawkpaw.” He didn’t notice the blush that rose to the she-cat’s face. “You’re not so bad yourself, Ashpaw.” He was about to tell her something when Thunderpaw burst in. Hawkpaw whipped around to hiss at her brother for interrupting but the tom beat her to it. “You guys need to get out here. Gorsepaw’s in trouble.” The two laying apprentices jumped to their feet and hurried out of the den.

Thunderpaw was right. In the middle of camp, near the freshkill pile, the small she-cat was trembling beneath a growling Viperstar. The three apprentices chose a spot behind Nightfur and Campionfang, watching the scene unfold. “You think a scrawny apprentice such as yourself deserves this more than me, the leader?” Viperstar hissed. Gorsepaw was obviously terrified but she wasn’t standing down. “With all due respect, I caught that squirrel and Otterfur told me I could eat it.” She whimpered. Viperstar lashed his tail. “Do you listen to everything Otterfur tells you?” He challenged. “Y-Yes,” She blinked, confused at his question “He’s my deputy.” Viperstar pushed his face closer to hers. “And I’m your leader. So listen to me. That squirrel is mine.” He growled deeply. He straightened himself and pulled the squirrel closer to him, latching his claws into the soft black fur. “B-but Viperstar-!” Gorsepaw’s protest was cut of by the flash of the tom’s paw. His claws slashed at her muzzle and the apprentice shrieked in pain as red droplets splattered on the ground. “Do not talk back to me you puny kit.” He growled, voice dripping in menace. He grabbed the squirrel in his jaws and turned to leave when Gingerstem stepped in front of him. “What are you doing?” Viperstar hissed “Get out of my way!” Gingerstem’s eyes narrowed and her hackles rose. “Viperstar, we’ve had enough of your unnecessary violence.” She meowed firmly “You are a tyrant. You killed our last leader, refuse to keep the deal with the bear, and now you’ve resorted to stealing food from the young, not to mention physically harming them.” She looked around at her camp mates and nodded. Campionfang, Turtlegaze, Rainwing, Nightclaw, and Wrenpond all stood and joined Gingerstem in front of Viperstar. Campionfang took a step forward. The white tom lashed his tail. “We are leaving, Viperstar,” He declared, earning several gasps from the rest of BearClan “We do not support you. Anywhere would be better than here to live.” He motioned to the cats surrounding. “If anyone else wants to come with us, we will gladly accept.” There were a few moments of silence before Starlingpaw stepped forward. “Can I join you?” She asked shyly. Squirrelheart tugged at her daughter. “What are you doing? You can’t possibly leave!” She hissed under her breath. But the apprentice shook off her mother. “I can do whatever I please. This is no way to live, Squirrelheart. I love you and our family but I can’t stand to see the Clan fall apart in this way. Goodbye.” She told her, walking away without a word or nuzzle of farewell. Squirrelheart’s jaw went slack and her eyes widened in disbelief as Turtlegaze touched Starlingpaw with her tail. “You won’t regret this decision, little one.” She purred. “If you leave, you will no longer be recognized as friends.” Viperstar warned. “That’s the point.” Nightfur growled. The group started to walk to the entrance of camp. Wrenpond looked over her shoulder to her kits and friends, who were also starring open-mouthed. “Goodbye.” She sighed, and continued walking. “You’ll starve out there!” Viperstar cried “You’re killing yourselves by walking out of that tunnel. You hear that? You’re dead!” But the group ignored him, leaving the entire of BearClan looking after them as they left the camp, embarking on their new life.

[After a long day of training, Gorsepaw is hungry and Viperstar challenges her. They have a scuffle and Gorsepaw gets a nasty cut on her muzzle. Minkblossom uses x1 marigold and x1 cobweb to dress the wound]
[Campionfang, Turtlegaze, Rainwing, Nightclaw, Gingerstem, Wrenpond, and Starlingpaw leave the Clan in protest. They say their goodbyes and leave the territory. Where will they go next?]
[Deerleap sneaks out and tries for kits with Redstar of QuickClan]
[Stormfang, Grassheart, Cougarleap, and Adderbreeze patrol]
[Windfeather, Fognose, Swiftwind, and Wisteriawind hunt]
[Darkmask, Elmstream, Deerleap, and Hollypounce hunt]
[Ashpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Ashtail]
[Wolfthorn teaches Stonepaw swimming]
[Quailthroat teaches Shrewpaw swimming]
[Swiftwind teaches Shrikepaw stealth]
[Thunderpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Thunderstone]
[Hawkpaw takes her final assesment. If she passes, she will return as Hawksnow]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw climbing]
[Otterfur teaches Gorsepaw battle]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x5 small fish]

Leader:
          Viperstar | 62 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Otterfur | 63 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 55 m | M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 71 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 47 m | M | X
          Batfur | 47 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 81 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 49 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 40 m | M | X
          Quailthroat | 57 m | F | X
          Fognose | 34 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 48 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 31 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 67 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 28 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 28 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 28 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 27 m | M| X
          Rabbitspark | 53 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 57 m | M | X
          Hickorywind | 21 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 21 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 34 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 34 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 22 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 36 m | M | X
          Astercry | 34 m | F | X
          Hollypounce | 21 m | F | X
          Wolfbreeze | 27 m | F | X
          Rookfang | 28 m | M | X
          Darkmask | 21 | M | X

Apprentices:
          Ashpaw | 14 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 12 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 12 m | M | X
          Shrikepaw | 12 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 12 m | M | X
          Hawkpaw | 12 m | F | X
          Badgerpaw | 10 m | M | X
          Gorsepaw | 8 moons | F | X

Queens:
          Rosemist | 57 m | F | X
          Ravencloud | 50 m | F | X

Kits:
          Thornkit | 5 m | M | X
          Burrkit | 5 m | M | X
          Sparkkit | 5 m | M | X
          Shellkit | 3 m | F | X
          Redkit | 3 m | M | X
          Nettlekit | 3 m | F | X
          Sootkit | 3 m | F | X
          Birdkit | 3 m | F | X

Elders:
          Barknose | 100 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | HurricaneClan | Yukon_Shadows

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x0
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection | x1
    Poppy Seeds | Eases Pain | x2
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x3
    Broom | Helps broken bones | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Brings down swelling/induces vomiting| x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Dock | Helps soothe scratches | x2
    Willow Bark | Eases pain | x3
    Tormentil | Extracts poison | x1
    Blackberry Leaf | Eases bee stings | x1
    Lovage | Helps cure coughs | x1
    Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk | x1
    Ivy | Used to store other herbs in | x3
    Chamomile | Calms a cat down and gives strength | x1
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection when rolled in, esp. rat bites | x2
    Ragwort | Treats aching joints | x1
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds | x1
    Borage | Brings down fever, reduces belly and chest pain, and helps queens produce more milk| x1
    Bright-Eye | Helps cure coughs | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases Breathing | x1
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | x1
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and poisons | x2
    Bindweed | Helps mend broken limbs | x2
    Raspberry Leaf | Used to help queens during kitting | x0
    Stick | Used to bite down when a cat is in pain | x2
    Mallow | Soothes Bellyache | x2
    Beech Bark | Unknown Usage | x1
    Alder Bark | Helps toothache | x1
    Rush | Holds a broken limb in place | x2
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Rosemary | Hides scent of death | x1
    Horsetail | Treats infection | x3
    BlackBerry Leaf | Eases bee stings | x1
    Lungwort | Cures Yellowcough | x1
    Yarrow | Extracts poison | x1
    Mint | Hides bad scents | x1
    Foxglove seeds | Can cause paralysis | x2
    Deathberries | Kills a cat when consumed | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x15 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x6 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, swimming
    Wolfthorn | Stonepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Quailthroat | Shrewpaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, stealth
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Stormfang | Thunderpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, stealth, swimming
    Batfur | Hawkpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, climbing, stealth, swimming
    Fognose | Badgerpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle
    Otterfur | Gorsepaw | 1 | Hunting

Stone Pool: (on pause)
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]
    Dunewing | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X
    Cedarsplash | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X
    Thistlepaw | Froze to Death| X
    Cherrypaw | Froze to Death | X
    Flickerkit | Weakness after birth | X
    Wasppaw | Killed by Otterfur | X
    Cindertail | Killed by the Bear | X
    Lilypaw | Killed by a Fox | X
    Sandstep | Killed by a Fox | X
    Slatestar | Finished off by Vipersun | X
    Oaktooth | Poisoned by Lionclaw | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, Viperstar
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderbreeze, Fognose, Squirrelheart
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightfur, Elmstream, Talonsky
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypounce, Wrencry, Bristletuft, Robinheart (foster)
    ??? and ??? | Cedarsplash, Wrenpond
    Aster(rogue) and Wrenpond | Thistlepaw, Hickorywind, Acornfall, Cherrypaw
    Cindertail and Rabbitspark| Flickerkit, Lilypaw, Ashpaw
    Unknown (Stormfang) and Adderbreeze| Thunderpaw, Hawkpaw
    Stormfang and Squirrelheart | Stonepaw, Shrewpaw, Starlingpaw, Shrikepaw
    Duststorm (HurricaneClan) and Astercry | Lynxkit, Hornetkit, Badgerpaw
    Wasppaw and Splashfeather (SnakeClan) | Thornkit, Waspkit (SC)
    ??? And ??? | Rosemist, Wolfthorn
    Otterfur and Rosemist | Burrkit, Sparkkit
    Viperstar and Ravencloud| Kits
    Viperstar and Nettlefrost (HurricaneClan)| Shellkit, Tansykit (HurricaneClan)
    Viperstar and Briarclaw (HurricaneClan)| Sootkit, Birdkit
    Nightfur and Kestrelheart (Hurricane Clan) | Redkit, Nettlekit
Last edited by inky. on Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✦ ) louluclan ─── 01

Postby w0ah » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:29 pm

████████████████████████████████
      01. total population: 003 cats ─ 02. she-cats: 02 ─ 03. toms: 01 ─ 04. servings: 002 ─ 05. stars: 01/26/19 ─ 06. archive: here!

iiindentthe clear, blue ocean churned violently under the cover of greying clouds, its waves storming to the shore with great, tall crests; but as they reached the shoreline, their courage fades and it dissipates into a clump of bubbling foam, left as a reminder of their failed triumph. again and again, the she-cat gazed over the water as it sloshed in the vast sea, leaving a mere dampness beneath her white-furred paws where they sunk into the sand. not a single drop of moisture had reached her as she sat there, waiting and watching, though anticipating the ominous looming of darkness above, daring the clouds to split the sky and drench the landscape with its wrath. she averted her gaze to the sky───a storm there would be today, she inquired, but nothing too threatening in this one. the molly knew a usual dainty-trickling from a torrential downpour that stung the pelt, and this one was not one of them. though the clouds would surely scare any other creature among the island, it didn’t her───it excited her.

iiindentlike the sea, churning and sloshing all about, kaimana was at constant movement and attention. the curious she-cat padded back and forth between the waves and treeline, dashing and splashing through the waves as they rumbled onto the shore, then chasing them back into the sea as they retrieved like cowards. the stillness did not bother her, the unusual calm not but a care───but when she felt that first dribble, the one that hit her right on the bridge of her delicate, white nose, she paused. they suddenly came tumbling from the skies, shooting down at immaculate speeds and stingining the land, and her pelt, like darts. had her calculations been wrong? had she missed a sign? this would be a rather heavy storm, she concluded, after another few drops stung her fur.

iiindentas the sky growled and the dribbles became heavier, each containing a denser amount of water than the last, kaimana finally decided it would be time to flee the open beach where she would surely be soaked to the bone in a mere few seconds───and so the molly did. her paws carried her smoothly over the sand and into the forest, where the pattering of rain on the great palm leaves had begun echoing like whispers through the forest. as she continued, the ivy caught her and she went sliding on her underside, beneath the decaying log, and into the clearing faster than she’d managed before. but even here, in her secluded hollow, the rain poured and gradually thickened, creating dents in the earth below.

iiindentkaimana dodged a few of these heavier droplets and found her den, one she’d hollowed and constructed only a few days ago in an attempt to bring the space together. the process of weaving and constructing was much more difficult than one may think, and especially as a feline with little grip in their paws. but to the clan-cats, constructing their dens was an easy process that simply hollowed-out the inners of a bush or a shrub to create a sheltered space for one to rest inside. but since kaimana would be the only individual resting inside of her den, the she-cat had made the space only large enough to fit herself and a few others. other hollows, such as the warriors’ den, would have to be made later on when more cats decided to join her, louluclan───but there was no one with her yet, though she was certain that would change soon.

iiindentby noon, the she-cat had been resting soundly inside of her den, the rain cooing her to sleep with its constant lullaby. having lived her entire life on the shorelines of the atoll, kaimana had grown fond of the rain, the waves, and any other forms water came in───it was as though water had become her friend, one always there for her in any place she seemed to venture off to. its presence kept the molly from becoming too lonely, for these past few moons without a sister or another soul in sight had left her dreadfully lonesome and depressed. when she was young, but a foolish adolescent, these worries of adulthood were but a care to her───she needn’t worry of survival or companionship when it had already been provided to her her entire lifetime! but after then, she’d been castaway, separated from those that she loved or was protected by, and left to her own resources. to have her sister back───poor momilani───would be the most wonderous blessing of the universe! she’d pray to the gods to bring her back, beg them if she needed to, but anything that would bring her back.

iiindentthe white-furred feline rose onto her paws, shaking the debris and moisture from her pelt. she lifted her pink nose into the air, sniffing the current that came blowing from the shoreline; nothing unusual, just the salty scent so familiar to her. sighing, kaimana stretched her limbs and continued on from her den, leaving the safety of the camp behind her as she slid back under the log, marking the entrance. there she heard something strange───was that a voice, perhaps, on the wind? the female immediately alerted her senses, tail flicking in a fluid rhythm behind. though she could have easily mistaken a mere echo in the forest to be a voice, she could not risk evading an opportunity when none had yet to reveal themselves! that was when she heard it again───it was a voice, pr rather a call of desperate measures, perhaps? it was then that kaimana pushed her paws from the sandy-floor and dashed from the camp’s entrance, allowing her paws to carry her into the direction of the sound. she would stop here and there, part her jaws to taste the air and swivel her ears to-and-fro, listening for whatever sound that remained in the palms. for awhile she went along this way, blindly dashing for cover under each shrub to stop, listen, and then dart-off again.

iiindentwhen she heard it again───this time louder and more clear than the last───the molly froze and listened, carefully, just trying to decipher where to bound to next. this time, moving more slowly through the forest, and padded toward a clump of shrubbery and lowered her nose to its wide leaves───she could smell urine, particularly that of another feline and not of her own, which she used to mark their borders just a few days before. they had to be here, it was the only possible place! lowering her nose to the ground, her eyes narrowed in steady anticipation as she pushed, cautiously, through the shrubbery.

iiindent“hello?” a voice broke through the silence. kaimana jumped at the sound and nearly gasped at the sight of a cat lying on the ground merely a kitstep from her paws. the female, as she presumed, laid on her side with her rotund stomach on fully display. she was heavy with kits, panting heavily as her yellow eyes gazed toward hers, glazed-over with worry. the white-furred feline straightened her composure and met the other’s gaze, a hint of concern flashing through her eyes. “are you alright?” she asked, keeping a comfortable distance from the queen.

iiindent“yes, yes i’m quite alright.” she responded, voice breathy and winded. “i-i’m just having trouble moving.” they seemed rather ashamed by their words, ducking their head toward the ground as to avoid eye-contact with the other. it was truly against the instinct of any loner to ask for the aid of a stranger, as kaimana knew well, and so to this female it was against her own morals to be blindly calling out into the forest. to avoid frightening the queen, she kept her head lowered to the ground but stepped further into the shrubbery, gently padding forward. “i see.” she replied simply.

iiindentfor a few moments, the two sat there quietly, kaimana waiting to allow the queen to gather her breath. once she had done so, she raised her gaze to meet her own, smiling politely. “what may i call you, miss?” she asked. “akela.” the queen’s response was quick, seeming a bit hesitant though more confident than before. “nice to meet you, akela. my name is kaimana.” akela nodded along in acknowledgement, her comforting words seeming to calm her nerves a bit, even allowing her breathing to stabilize. “would you like some help?”

iiindentakela nodded gently, attempting to rise onto her paws. kaimana immediately jumped on her paws, rushing to help the queen as carefully as she could. they smiled, murmuring a few words of thanks under their breath. “the truth is, kaimana,” she started, taking a few uneasy breaths. “i have nowhere to go.”

iiindentthough this would usually be of unfortunate news to any other, the leader felt herself smile with hope as she helped the queen to her paws, the words springing from her lips faster than she could control. “well, i can help you with that.” she started, stepping back once akela had made it to her paws, although a bit wobbly. “i can offer you a place to live, akela; a place to raise your family, safely, and watch them grow.” it was then that kaimana witnessed the first smile from the queen she had yet to see, the thing spreading from the corner of one eye to another. “you speak of things of fairytales.” the molly chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief. “but if you truly do mean what you say then, well, i have no other option than to accept.”

iiindent“you wont regret it.”

ACTIONS FOR POST 001
      ↪ advent calendar= x2 birds, x2 big fish, x1 frog, x1 wintergreen, x1 parsley, x1 daisy leaves, x1 foxglove seeds, x1 catmint, x1
      ...lavender, x1 dock, x1 comfrey root, x1 mint, x1 blackberry leaves, x1 wild garlic, & x1 chickweed.
      akela, a queen, & makani, a medicine cat, also join from the advent calendar.

↪ kaimana sets out on a hunt.
      ↪ kaimana sets out on a patrol.
      ↪ makani goes herb-hunting.
      ↪ akela remains at the camp to rest as she is due in approximately two moons.
      ↪ kaimana requests for the gods to guide her sister, momilani, to the clan.

┌────────────────────────┐

LEADER
      kaimana ─── ♀ ─── 39 moons
      other information here ─────

└────────────────────────┘

DEPUTY
      ✦ namehere ── ♀♂ ── 00 moons
      ↪ other information here ─────

MEDICINE CAT
      makani ─── ♂ ─── 43 moons
      other information here ─────

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
      ↪ other information here ─────

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      WARRIORS

APPRENTICES
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      QUEENS
      akela ──── ♀ ──── 26 moons

KITS

ELDERS
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██

┌──────────────────────── ┐

ALLIES & RIVALS
      ✓ clan name here ─────── user
      𝘟 clan name here ─────── user

└──────────────────────── ┘

FAMILY TIES
      mother & father: kits' names here

MENTORSHIP
      mentor ⟶ app. (#): skills learned

FRESH-KILL PILE
      frogs ── one serving ── (1)
      rabbits ── two servings ── (#)
      ermine ── two servings ── (#)
      small fish ── two servings ── (#)
      big fish ── three servings ── (2)
      birds ── three servings ── (2)

HERBAL STORAGE
      located here

Last edited by w0ah on Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:29 am

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 81

Valleyglow, Blazepool, and Pinepaw sorted through the herbs. "I thought we had a couple comfrey..." Valleyglow muttered after some time, putting the herbs she had back where they belonged. "Didn't we have lungwart too?" Blazepool asked, looking to Valleyglow. She looked at the piles Blazepool and Pinepaw had. "I guess we used all the comfrey and lungwart with all the sicknesses and injuries in camp lately." she concluded. "Let's put all this back. Blazepool, you can go gather more herbs while I continue Pinepaw's training." she said. Blazepool, looking a bit worried, nodded and stood to leave. "Just make sure you train her quicker than me! I'm tired of being alone!" Blazepool joked, purring. Valleyglow rolled her eyes while Pinepaw stood. "Can I be a medicine cat sooner than Blazepool was?!"
"If we train hard, maybe." Valleyglow said, smiling a bit at the enthusiasm. "Now let's get you training to show that lazy tom who's the better medicine cat."
------
Brightpaw followed her mentor to training for the day, talking happily with Poppypaw, Oakpaw, and Boulderpaw, while Fuzzypaw's group veered off slightly to train in a different part of the river. "Why can't I learn swimming today?" Fuzzypaw complained to Lionheart. "Because you didn't want to learn fishing last moon. Besides, you'll be in the water either way so no reason to complain." he replied. Fuzzypaw frowned, eyes shifting to Brightpaw's body as she readied to jump in the water. He sighed. "If we finish early can I play mossball with the other apprentices?"
"Only by the grace of Starclan and if they finish early too, which probably won't happen. Now let's just get training already!" Lionheart complained like a kit, smiling at his own 'joke' which made Fuzzypaw frown. The pair, along with four other apprentice and warrior pairs, trained on from that point.
------
The kits all sat outside the camp in quiet morning as they watched the elders dig a small hole for their pet beetle, Clack, and placed him inside with the mint Valleyglow so willingly gave. Hollowkit, the youngest of the kits, didn't quite understand what was happening but still mourned with his friends because of how heart broken they all were. As the elders covered up the hole, Smokewhisker opened his mouth to speak softly. "Clack has moved on, to live in the stars. He..."
"Will he go to Starclan? He was a good beetle!" Beekit blurted out, eyes wide and welling with tears at the thought that Clack might never see them again. Smokewhisker's whiskers lowered in unease. "U-Uh... I don't know. He might though, since he had such a strong bond with you all..." he said almost questioningly. Halfkit seemed to be distracted and in his own head, only half listening with his one good ear. Smokewhisker got back to what he was saying. "All life has a beginning and an end in this world, then it continues on in the stars with our ancestors."
"Is there something before our lives here...?" Ebonykit asked, already knowing quite a bit of Starclan since she was about to become an apprentice. "I don't know. Starclan would have that answer, but I believe there is a place we come from before this life." he said, smiling to let go of the tension. The elders waited for Smokewhisker to continue, the kits looking upon Clack's grave. "Clack will watch over you all as you go through the clan, as will our ancestors. Now go play..." Smokewhisker said, the kits standing to run off as they were told to go play. Daisypatch lead them back to the nursery, the elders following behind. Smokewhisker sighed, looking off to the grave. His heart was heavy as he thought of Rainpelt, whom he began to fall in love with... "Ready for training today?!" Smokewhisker heard calling from the entrance. He looked up to see Pebblepaw with his tail swishing in joy. Smokewhisker smiled at his apprentice's enthusiasm. "Only if you are ready for what I have for today!" he said as he made his way back into camp.
His mind wandered to and from Rainpelt as he taught Pebblepaw the lessons for the day, sorrow filling his heart as tears couldn't make their way to his eyes.
------
The apprentices all played together after training, Fuzzypaw sticking close to Brightpaw as they played moss ball, but Shadowpaw, Blackpaw, Smokepaw, and Stillpaw all sat off to the side, keeping quiet. At one point Smokepaw tried to join the game off moss ball... but was shot down by Firpaw. "Sorry... we already have a lot of players!" he said, knowing fully well that there was plenty of room in the game. "O-Oh... okay..." Smokepaw said, making his way back to his siblings. Shadowpaw nudged Smokepaw as he returned, smiling encouragingly. "We don't need them to play... we have each other!" he said with a difficult smile. Smokepaw smiled a little at his brother's words, but it couldn't fight the frown. "Let's just go..." Stillpaw said cautiously. Her brother stood and followed her to the apprentice's den, Blackpaw keeping his head low as he followed. They all played a small game of moss ball and stick tossing together in the den until the other apprentices came back in.
------
Forgottennose organized the patrols for the day with the paw-full of warriors he could choose from. They couldn't do as many patrols as when Timberstar was the leader... but at least there were so many apprentices about to become warriors to lead the new generation. He looked to Greystar, sitting out front of his den and speaking to some apprentices with a slight smile, then when he turned back around he saw Lavenderfoot standing there with a big smile. "Hello!" She purred. Forgottonnose tilted his head a bit in confusion, but kept himself composed. "Hi." he replied, sitting. Lavenderfoot followed suit. "Don't you have an... apprentice to train...?" Forgottennose asked, looking around for Nightpaw. He was one of the apprentices talking to Greystar. "Yeah, but he wanted to talk to Greystar for a moment, so I decided I wanted to... talk to you." she said, a little bashful by the end. Forgottennose was even more confused. "Do you need something?"
"Nothing you're thinking, I'm sure..."
Lavenderfoot seemed a bit upset at Forgottennose's confusion and he got a bit worried. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked, sensing the tension. Lavenderfoot shook her head. "Not really, I was just trying to gauge if you..." she trailed off and looked down as her whiskers drooped. "If I... what?"
"If you like me as I do you..." she muttered, a little to quiet for Forgottennose to hear. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear that." he said, leaning closer and brushing his nose against her cheek. Lavenderfoot stood up suddenly. "Looks like Nightpaw is done talking, I should get training." She said hurriedly and turned to leave. "No. Wait." Forgottennose said, standing and blocking her path. He looked into her sad eyes. "I care what you said... so tell me." he said in a gentle tone. "I like you, but I'm sure you don't match the feeling." she said, pushing by him and leaving the camp. Forgottennose watched her leave, Nightpaw bounding after her. He was a bit confused with the sudden confession of feelings, but couldn't say he didn't think he felt something as well... just he thought he was as his name says: forgotten. That was, until he became deputy. Shadowpaw came up to Forgottennose as he stood, staring at the entrace, and nudged him. "I'm ready for training." He said. Forgottennose nodded and they left the camp.
------
Riverstripe and Puddlefoot padded together with the other warriors taking their apprentices to training, talking up a storm. "I can't deny you've always overshadowed me, even as an apprentice!" Puddlefoot said with a smile, though a voice that had some annoyance. "Well yeah, I am better in every way." Riverstripe boasted. Puddlefoot just sighed in an exaggerated way and shook his head. "Suuure, if that were true you can call me crazy!"
"Crazy in any way...?"
"Uh... what do you mean by that?"
"Take a guess!"
Puddlefoot fell into thought for a moment, eyes drifting up to the sky shining bright as the sun worked hard to melt the snow and make way for the coming new-leaf. "Think back to when we were apprentices..." Riverstripe said after a moment. The sounds of the rushing river came closer. "L..." Puddlefoot began, "love...?" He said questioningly. Riverstripe beamed at his response. "You remember!" She exclaimed with joy, bounding forward to catch up to the other warriors briefing the apprentices on swimming safety. Puddlefoot continued at his slower pace, watching her happily run forward. He smiled. "Glad I remembered too..."

[Blazepool gathers herbs]
[Valleyglow uses one stick on Aspenpaw]
[Valleyglow uses one hawkweed on Marigoldpaw]
[Valleyglow uses one borage, sweet-sedge, and poppy seed on Paperpaw]
[Paperpaw - 2 moons]
[Valleyglow gives the kits one mint for Clack’s body]
[Smokewhisker speaks with the kits]
[Smokewhisker trains Pebblepaw in conflict resolution]
[Littleheart trains Smokepaw in fishing]
[Forgottennose trains Shadowpaw in hunting]
[Coltsface trains Blackpaw in climbing]
[Jaggedear trains Stillpaw in combat]
[Sweetpatch trains Galepaw in hunting]
[Tatteredpelt trains Poppypaw in swimming]
[Goldenflower trains Lunarpaw in fishing]
[Lavenderfoot trains Nightpaw in combat]
[Slitear trains Cherrypaw in climbing]
[Puddlefoot trains Boulderpaw in swimming]
[Willowfern trains Ravenpaw in climbing]
[Lavendernose trains Aspenpaw in combat]
[Snowheart trains Firpaw in fishing]
[Riverstripe trains Oakpaw in swimming]
[Valleyglow trains Pinepaw in herbal application]
[Firestripe trains Brightpaw in swimming]
[Lionheart trains Fuzzypaw in fishing]
[Ambereyes trains Marigoldpaw in hunting]
[Birchfur trains Nimbuspaw in combat]
[Brindlestripe trains Snowpaw in combat]
[Reedtail trains Icepaw in hunting]
[Coalpaw is named Coaljaw and made into a warrior]
[Emberpaw is named Emberfoot and made into a warrior]
[Sandpaw is named Sandsweep and made into a warrior]
[Burnettface, Leopardeye, Ashfur, Brightheart, Rippleface, and Greypelt hunt]
[Yewfeather, Silvertail, Cloudstride, and Sandsweep hunt]
[Emberfoot, Coaljaw, and Willowshade patrol the boarders]
[___ patrol the boarders]
[Sunsplash, Honeygaze, and Daisypatch watch the kits for the moon]
[Relationships/Deaths/Kittings here]

Deathclan
Number of Cats: 4

"Thanks for helping me find my brother, Barkstar!" Crabjaw chirped in joy. Barkstar looked sideways at the way too energetic tom and sighed rather loud. "I thought you said you would help the clan, not bring up useless conversation for the sake of speaking."
"Oh don't be get a hissy fit. I'm just being grateful. Obviously I will be helping the clan out when more happens, but for now I will be patrolling, I take it?"
"Yes. So you don't stay so useless." Barkstar replied curtly. He may be stern, but Crabjaw couldn't help but be in dept to his leader for taking him in and even helping search for his brother, Lobster. At least this leader seemed to have similar ideals that Crab and Lobster held in the wild.
------
Tawnypelt sat in the nursery admiring the glimmering stones she adorned her nest with, a small pile stashed under the nest to give her young when they got their own nests. She smiled a bit to herself at the thought, thinking it sweet that they would always have her close because of these stones Starclan gifted her, but then the darkness crept back in as she remembered the clan she was in. Deathclan. Sure the name sounded like a joke made by a young tom, despite the fact the leader was so much older than her, and din't think much of it when she was invited to join. She sneered as she wished she had kept moving on and praying to find anywhere better. An occupied badger hole would be even better than this. She pinned her ears back as she felt her kits pushing more and more, squirming as their time to enter the world slowly came. "I'm sorry I couldn't find anywhere better for you all..." she whispered to herself, praying they would stay safe or she could move on to somewhere better when they grew old enough.
Then Tigerfang came back into camp with herbs bunched in his mouth with a proud look on his face. He padded happily over to the healer den and placed them in a pile, admiring the large haul this moon, and turned to leave again. Tawnypelt called out to him. "Tigerfang! Where do you get those herbs? I know you are no healer and don't gather them." she said accusingly. Tigerfang just rolled his eyes and sat down, not even bothering to get closer. "Fireclan. They are across the river. The clan is so naive I could take kits without them noticing!" He purred, malice etched into his voice. He was to happy to be a thief. "Why would they be so careless...?" she asked cautiously, trying to evaluate if it was a better place to run off to. "Probably because they are like kittypets - too hopeful and weak. How else did Barkstar escape after killing their own queen and kit?" he said, voice raising with annoyance. Before Tawnypelt could say another word, Tigerfang had stood and bound out of camp.

[Healer actions here]
[Barkstar and Crabjaw patrol the boarders (trying to find Crabjaw’s brother)]
[Tigerfang patrols the boarder]
[Fighter actions here]
[In Training actions here]
[Tawnypelt is giving kit!]
[Barkstar requests a second command]

The clans consume four birds and a rabbit, 14 servings!
[Note to mod: Text Here]
Total Number of Cats: 85

Fireclan
    Leader:
    Greystar | 33 moons | Male |

Deputy:
    Forgottennose | 39 moons | Male |

Head Medicine Cat:
    Valleyglow | 36 moons | Female |

Nursery Medicine Cat:
    Blazepool | 18 moons | Male |

General Medicine Cat:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Warriors:
    Silvertail | 76 moons | Female |
    Goldenflower | 88 moons | Female |
    Rippleface | 84 moons | Male |
    Brindlestripe | 42 moons | Male |
    Tatteredpelt | 91 moons | Female |
    Willowshade | 68 moons | Female |
    Coltsface | 64 moons | Male |
    Puddlefoot | 27 moons | Male |
    Riverstripe | 31 moons | Female |
    Lavenderfoot | 48 moons | Female |
    Willowfern | 91 moons | Female |
    Firestripe| 25 moons | Male |
    Lavendernose | 25 moons | Female | -FR paw paralyzed
    Sweetpatch | 34 moons | Female |
    Lionheart | 25 moons | Male |
    Reedtail | 24 moons | Female |
    Jaggedear | 44 moons | Male |
    Slitear | 44 moons | Male |
    Littleheart | 52 moons | Female |
    Leopardeye | 32 moons | Female |
    Snowheart | 31 moons | Male |
    Brightheart | 52 moons | Male |
    Burnettface | 48 moons | Female |
    Ambereyes | 41 moons | Male |
    Greypelt | 36 moons | Female |
    Birchfur | 67 moons | Female |
    Yewfeather | 61 moons | Female |
    Cloudstride | 21 moons | Male |
    Ashfur | 18 moons | Female |
    Lightfrost | 39 moons | Male |
    Skyear | 20 moons | Male |
    Emberfoot | 18 moons | Female |
    Coaljaw | 18 moons | Male |
    Sandsweep | 14 moons | Male |

Therapists:
    Smokewhisker | 62 moons | Male |

Apprentices:
    Pebblepaw| 14 moons | Male |
    Smokepaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Shadowpaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Blackpaw | 12 moons | Male | -(Temp) mute
    Stillpaw | 12 moons | Female |
    Galepaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Lunarpaw | 12 moons | Female |
    Poppypaw | 12 moons | Female |
    Nightpaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Cherrypaw | 11 moons | Female |
    Boulderpaw | 11 moons | Female |
    Ravenpaw | 11 moons | Male |
    Aspenpaw | 11 moons | Male |
    Firpaw | 11 moons | Male |
    Oakpaw | 11 moons | Male |
    Paperpaw | 11 moons | Female | -Deaf R.Ear
    Pinepaw | 11 moons | Female |
    Brightpaw | 11 moons | Female |
    Fuzzypaw | 10 moons | Male |
    Marigoldpaw | 10 moons | Female |
    Nimbuspaw | 10 moons | Male |
    Snowpaw(right) | 8 moons | Female |
    Icepaw(left) | 8 moons | Female |

Nursery Hands:
    Daisypatch | 40 moons | Female |

Queens:
    Shadowstride | 89 moons | Female | -Permanent
    Twoeyes | 51 moons | Female | -Permanent
    Snowtrail | 43 moons | Female |
    Quailcloud | 49 moons | Female |
    Jaguarpelt | 52 moons | Female |

Kits:
    Ebonykit | 5 moons | Female |
    ---
    Summitkit | 4 moons | Male |
    ---
    Rosinkit | 4 moons | Female |
    Saltkit | 4 moons | Male |
    ---
    Mudkit | 4 moons | Male |
    Goosekit | 4 moons | Female |
    Flintkit | 4 moons | Male |
    Oceankit | 4 moons | Female |
    Halfkit | 4 moons | Male | -Deaf L.ear
    ---
    Hollowkit | 2 moons | Female |
    ---
    Beekit | 4 moons | Male |

Elders:
    Sunsplash | 98 moons | Female |
    Honeygaze | 105 moons | Male |

Family:
    Here

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Here

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x4 | 1 servings
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x6 | 3 servings
    Birds | x8 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Here

Deceased Cats:
    Featherkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Riverkit♂ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Ravenkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Poppykit(left)♀ | Poisoned by Juniperleap | 3 moons
    Skypaw♂ | Drowned | 7 moons
    Dovekit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Softcrow♀ | Old Age | 177 moons
    Crowwhisker♂ | Old Age | 166 moons
    Saltwind♂ | Murdered by Snaketail | 64 moons
    Fernheart♀ | Poisoned by Barktail | 70 moons
    Flickerkit♂ | Poisoned by Barktail | 0 moons
    Bramblestrike♂ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 29 moons
    Timberstar♂ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 74 moons
    Stonebark♂ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 61 moons
    Hollypelt♀ | Murdered by Snaketail | 54 moons
    Rainpelt♀ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 63 moons
    Juniperleap♀ | Killed by Timberstar | 30 moons
    Snaketail♂ | Killed by Valleyglow | 27 moons
    Lunarglow♀ | Murdered by Snaketail | 99 moons
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Age

Powers:
    Brightpaw | Attract one cat on every patrol | 9% Fatality chance |
    Cat Name | Power | Condition (If applicable) | Proof

First Post:

#NewLeafKits4Ever

Deathclan
    Leader:
    Barkstar | 73 moons | Male |

Second Command:

Healer:

Fighters:
    Crabjaw | 34 moons | Male |

Thieves:
    Tigerfang | 34 moons | Male |

In Training:

Mothers:
    Tawnypelt | 44 moons | Female | -0 moons

Weaklings:

Family:
    Here

Medicine Store
    Here

Mentors:
    Here

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Age

Powers:
    Cat Name | Power | Condition (If applicable) | Proof

First Post:
    [url=here]❦[/url]

Map:

#NewLeafKits4Ever
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Evanora’s Reach ★ 09 ★

Postby tēorian » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:28 pm

Next visit to the Gods: 1st February
The Reach devours one hare + a mouse
Number of cats: [Female] 09 [Male] 10 [Other] 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

annoncements go here!!!

[ Adiran + Basilio gather herbs ]
[ Adiran and Featherdusk try for kits ]
[ Matteo, Kazuto + Wynne go on patrol ]
[ Soleilia, Vito + Lachesis hunt ]
[ Areli, Ivytuft, Featherdusk + Iolantha hunt ]
[ The apprentices train in climbing ]

`` so you’re saying that i should have kits? ``

basilio was the new shaman, a rather odd tom but no odder than anyone else that had settled down in the reach except for the fact that he seemed to believe she should have heirs in case of an accident. she didn’t want heirs, the clan should come to an agreement for the best leader and kits were well, kits. she couldn’t imagine herself as a mother.

`` i’m just reciting what evanora has said to me, little chieftess. she states that there is a forfeit, if you oblige the offspring of a healer to her service her in time. don’t worry, adiran and iolantha have been discussing kits for moons.`` basilio spoke with a faraway look in his eyes, at least it seemed to be. following his gaze lead areli to where adiran and iolantha were conversing quietly. `` the healer’s child...`` she mumbled to more herself than basilio. areli met his gaze sharply. `` so be it. tell her we have a deal, i shall convince the medic. we need a surrogate, do you know of any willing?``

areli was unnerved by basilio resemblance to her shaman, the one before she came here. both old with fur as black as night and the ability to converse with things that shouldn’t be there. spirits, she’d thought when shaman had mentioned his brother who’d he formerly mentioned as having died. no, they had the ability to talk to gods. she had talked to evanora a few times but basilio had mentioned gods she’d never even heard of, spreading the language to the kits who’d shown an interest in shamanhood. erebus, she’d believe his name was.

`` i do, the newbie has always wanted kits of his own. sadly, he has the worse luck with love. it’s kind of funny actually, you should’ve of seen him. `` basilio grinned and off she went to prepare for the awkward conversations she was about to have.

~

`` hey~ ``

dysis had planned this conversation, she’d invited soleilia to hang out with her and wynne in hopes of getting another ally on her side in the war against atreo for personality superiority. it was the extroverts - kinda, she was an ambivert and wynne was, wynne - versus the introverts. since soleilia acted like a rookie in all ways but waking up early in the morning, she was included just like wynne. yet seeing soleilia up close was weird, she didn’t have the same energy as any of the other cats she met. the best way to describe it was her name or most of her name. she had no idea where the ia came from.

dysis gave her a slowblink at her out of kindness or something. not fake but not exactly the realest, she had practise at charming. soleilia seemed to buy it as she moved closer to them. it was cold so the trio had their fur puffed out against the cold so perhaps she hadn’t and she was literally freezing. even so, she settled down next to them.

`` what a joy to see you when you aren’t covered in snow, such a pity this weather! i could scarcely see on my last patrol, sorry dear. `` the eldest started, tapping wynne gently with her tail. dysis smiled a little, nodding along as she continued. `` it happened pretty fast, i accidentally slipped into wynne and he went straight into a tree covered in snow! the snow dropped and guess who was caught under it? he had to walk around the rest of the patrol with the pair of us sheltering him. `` she grinned and dysis caught wynne laughing besides her. how do you save a conversation that had went away from what she’d planned? wynne knew the script, she knew the script but soleilia was a conversationalist. who knew how long she could talk for?

`` i’ve been told about your little plan, by the way. no need for whatever you were rehearsing last night. ``

soleilia was a physic, she was defiantly a physic or a stalker.

Cheiftess:
    Areli | 31 | Female |

Aide:
    Vito| 52 | Male |

Shaman:
    Basilio | 87 | Male |

Medic:
    Adiran | 33 | Male | trans |

Soldiers:
    Iolantha | 35 | Female |
    Kazuto | 38 | Male |
    Matteo | 22 | Male |
    Lachesis | 34 | Female |
    Ivytuft | 35 | Female |
    Wynne | 17 | Non-binary | biologically male |
    Soleilia | 23 | Female |
    Featherdusk | 34 | Male |
    Rookies:
    Atreo | 9 | Male | Iolantha |
    Dysis | 10 | Female | Ivytuft |
    Cyril | 11 | Male | Vito |

Motherbirds:
    Hinata | 50 | Female | nursing |
    ↳ Litter 01

Fledglings:

{ Litter 01 - Hinata x Kibou }

Erebus | 2 | Male | blind |
    Torao | 2 | Female |
    Yumi | 2 | Male |
    Fuyu | 2 | Female | twisted front paw |

Retirees:
    Name | Moons | Gender | [url]★[/url]
    Borders:
    N| Clan Name | Username
    S | Clan Name | Username
    E | Clan Name | Username
    W | Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    1x cobweb
    1x marigold
    1x goatweed
    1x water hemlock
    1x willow leaves
    1x evergreen
    1x blackberry leaves

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1
    Stoat | x1 | 2
    Rabbits | x0 | 2
    Birds | x2 | 3
    Hare | x1 | 3

Mentors:
    atreo | iolantha = hunting, tracking
    dysis | ivytuft = hunting, tracking
    cyril | vito = fighting, tracking

Deceased:
    The God’s Domain:
    None

The Malice Realm:
    None

Family:
    hinata + kibou
    ⤷ erebus, torao, yumi, fuyu
    basilio
    ⤷ wynne, cyril
see archive for more details
text credits to fontmeme

tēorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:05 am

𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
Number of Cats: 22

Frostfoot set the patrols as she did every morning when she hissed at the sleeping toms to wake before dawn and sat down in silence, her mind racing around. She looked over to the apprentices bounding around their mentors, all of them excited to go training with their equally joyful mentors. Yes she burned with rage at their joy rather than productiveness but... her heart ached. She looked up at the pale blue sky, the sun rising further into it, and closed her eyes. "Please... I need the strength..." she whispered to herself. She sat like that for a moment. Alone.
---
Windheart and Oakface stopped the mentors taking their apprentices to training. "I know you need to train these little rascals..." Oakface began. "But could be borrow them?" Windheart finished, the two smirking at one another. The apprentices lit up and began whispering to one another in excited voices, the mentors looking at one another. Mudpatch was the first to speak. "I think I speeak for all of the mentors when I say you can take as long as you need. We've been thinking of getting Shadowstar to evaluate all of them for some time... so why not now."
"Yeah, so go have your fun and we will gather the apprentices later." Barkpatch purred, knowing fully well there was something brewing. The apprentices all lit up and began hopping around the toms. "Thank you!" Windheart exclaimed before turning and leaving with the apprentices. Oakface smiled to his clanmates and nodded. "We will be sure you get these apprentices back quickly." he said calmly before turning and following his brother.
The group sat next to the medicine den and spoke together in hushed voices. "So you all know the plan?" Oakface asked, crouched down with the apprentices paying better attention to the plan than they ever did training. "Yes!" they squeaked in near unison. Windheart smiled wide. "Then, go!" he said, the apprentices all running forward at the signal. Shadowpaw and Sunpaw both ran to Camberpool, who was sorting herbs, in a panicked way. Camberpool shot his head up at the sound of running paws. "What?!" he asked, herbs still in his mouth as he looked ready to 'run' to the cat needing help. "We need your help with a prank..." Sunpaw said as they stopped before the medicine cat. Camberpool looked a bit disappointed, but listened to what the two had to say...
Lightpaw and Hickorypaw rushed to Chervilpatch in the elder's den. Chervilpatch looked up from whatever she was doing and smiled. "I've missed you, Lightpaw. How is training?" she purred happily, turning to face her son. "It's been great, but that's not why we're here..." he said, excited to get his mom in on the prank. "You see..."
Windheart and Oakface watched the apprentices run to their posts, the warrior mentors speaking to Shadowstar on the other side of his den, and took the chance to pad over to Frostfoot. "Hello~" Windheart purred, sitting way to close to the molly. She opened her eyes and narrowed then on Windheart. "Don't you have a patrol to get on, mouse brain?" she hissed, standing and moving away from him. Oakface blocked her path by moving to stand on her other side. "We do, but they haven't left yet." he said, nodding to his brother. Windheart continued. "As you know, new-leaf is coming up soon..."
"There will be kits coming, and we were thinking..."
Frostfoot pinned her ears back and frowned. "Don't you understand I have too much work to do to get tangled up in having a family?" she hissed weakly. Shadowstar danced through her mind and her heart ached. Windheart caught onto this and smirked. "You thought I was in love with you?" He scoffed, Oakface chuckling a bit. He clearly didn't like where the joke was going... at least Camberpool and the apprentices with him ran over. "Frostfoot! You must come with me, it's urgent!" he cried. Frostfoot put her anger for Windheart and Oakface aside and turned to Camberpool, one of the only competent cats in the clan now that he wasn't distracted by Chervilpatch. "Lead the way." she said, following the group to the medicine den. The brothers turned to see Chervilpatch padding over to Shadowstar, the warrior mentors turning away to do their duties while waiting for the apprentices.
"Shadowstar, if I could have a word?" she asked with a purr, inviting herself to sit beside the leader. "Doesn't seem I have a choice." he said in response to her sitting, eyeing her sideways. "Wonderful." Chervilpatch purred. "I heard that there is a certain molly falling in love with you... and wanted to know your opinion of love so she can be best prepared."
"Why didn't she just come to me?" he hissed, looking more forward at Chervilpatch. "She's just nervous! You are very overbearing." Chervilpatch said defensively. "Now answer the question."
Shadowstar sighed. "It's useless. Just to get new clan members. It shows weakness in you and gives vulnerability to your enemies... now who is it?" he said plainly. Chervilpatch frowned. "I don't feel inclined to tell you now..." she meowed curtly. Shadowpaw came running over. "Frostfoot wanted to know how it was going!" he mewed happily. His eyes drifted to Shadowstar and he gave a very unconvincing sorry look. "I-I didn't see Shadowstar here..." he said, lowering himself to the ground and moving away. Shadowstar looked Chervilpatch in the eyes. "Frostfoot?" he asked with some anger in his words. "No..." she replied nervously. "Just let it go, you know apprentices. I think he was referring to me helping get the lazy warriors moving."
"Then why-"
Shadowstar was cut off by Frostfoot rushing out of the medicine den, pulling herbs out of her fur in rage. "Learn respect, you flea-ridden bags of dung!" she hissed, storming toward Shadowstar. "Shadowstar, I-"
"No. I heard enough from Chervilpatch. It will never happen." he said as flatly as he could before standing and padding back to his den. Frostfoot's eyes widened. "What... was he talking about?" She asked, eyes wide. Chervilpatch looked down. "Ask the warrior brothers..." she replied in a small voice. Frostfoot turned to look at Oakface and Windheart, the two coming closer. "What.Did. You. Do." she hissed, claws out and eyes welling. "Just helping your love life!" Windheart smiled, laughing a bit at his genius way to find the solution. Oakface looked sorry, avoiding eye contact. "You... ruined me..." she whispered in a hiss. "Get to your patrols now."
"Frost-"
"NOW!"
Oakface stopped when he got yelled at and turned. "Windheart. This is not what the plan was." he said as they began walking off. "What do you mean? She got answers to Shadowstar's nonexistent love and was a practice patient for Camberpool!" Windheart said innocently. "Plus we finally got the molly of ice shards to break. It'll be better for the clan."
Oakface turned away from Windheart. "This was wrong. You didn't tell me that part of the plan." he said. "I'm going on my patrol. See you later."

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[Camberpool searches for herbs]
[Camberpool gives Hickorypaw one broom]
Boarder Patrols:
[Windheart, Gatorclaw, Willowcry, Snowcave, and Mossfur patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Reedface, Troutthroat, Frostfoot, Oakface, Gorseclaw, and Lichenfang hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Barkpatch and Shadowstar evaluate Lightpaw]
[Mudpatch and Shadowstar evaluate Sunpaw]
[Blizzardear and Shadowstar evaluate Shadowpaw]
[Skyear and Shadowstar evaluate Hickorypaw]
Kittings/Mates:
[Text Here]

Other:
[The clan consumes a large fish and two small birds, 5 serving!]
[Note to mod: Text Here]

Leader:
      Shadowstar | 92 moons | Male | 🌿
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Medicine Cat:
      Camberpool | 32 moons | Male | 🌿 -Paralyzed waist down

Warriors:
      Reedface | 77 moons | Male | 🌿
      Mudpatch | 56 moons | Female | 🌿
      Frostfoot | 57 moons | Female | 🌿
      Blizzardear | 55 moons | Male | 🌿
      Oakface | 49 moons | Male | 🌿
      Windheart | 49 moons | Male | 🌿
      Barkpatch | 43 moons | Male | 🌿
      Mossfur | 56 moons | Female | 🌿
      Skyear | 37 moons | Male | 🌿
      Gatorclaw | 58 moons | Male | 🌿
      Troutthroat | 53 moons | Female | 🌿
      Gorseclaw | 21 moons | Male | 🌿
      Lichenfang | 36 moons | Male | 🌿
      Snowcave | 26 moons | Female | 🌿
      Willowcry | 31 moons | Female | 🌿
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🌿[/url]

Apprentices:
      Sunpaw | 15 moons | Female | 🌿
      Lightpaw | 15 moons | Male | 🌿
      Shadowpaw | 15 moons | Male | 🌿
      Hickorypaw | 17 moons | Female | 🌿

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Chervilpatch | 94 moons | Female | 🌿
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    North-East | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South-East | Clan Name | Username
    South-West | Clan Name | Username
    West | Monarchclan | saralaxy
    North-West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Cures greencough | x2
    Borage | Usage | x1
    Cobwebs | Usage | x1
    Daisy Leaf | Usage | x1
    Raspberry Leaf | Usage | x1
    Tansy | Usage | x1
    Feverfew | Usage | x0
    Stinging Nettle | Usage | x1
    Dock | Usage | x1
    Honey | Usage | x1
    Chickweed | Usage | x1
    Broom | Usage | x0
    Lungwort | Usage | x1
    Goldenrod | Usage | x1
    Stick | Usage | x1
    Coltsfoot | Usage | x0
    Elder Leaf | Usage | x1
    Alder Bark | Usage | x1
    Tormentil | Usage | x1
    Lovage | Usage | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x3 | 1 servings
    Frog | x4 | 1 servings
    Small Bird | x2 | 1 servings
    Toad | x1 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x7 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mudpatch | Sunpaw | 8
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ (Advanced)Fishing
    ✔️ Climbing
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ Moves
    Blizzardear | Shadowpaw | 8
    ✔️ Fishing
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ (Advanced)Climbing
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ Stalking
    ✔️ Moves
    Barkpatch | Lightpaw | 8
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ Climbing
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ (Advanced)Swimming
    ✔️ (Advanced)Fishing
    ✔️ Stalking
    ✔️ Moves
    Skyear | Hickorypaw | 8
    ✔️ (Advanced)Climbing
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ (Advanced)Hunting
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ Fishing
    ✔️ Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    ✔️ Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Jaggedfang and Dewlight | Shadowstar and Badgernose
    Chervilpatch and Unknown | Sunpaw, Lightpaw, Shadowpaw
    Unknown and Unknown | Oakface and Windheart
    Name and Name | Kits

#NewLeafKits4Ever
Last edited by Galipaygo on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me