Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Terra Clan
Number of Cats: 5 Here

It has been a warm day after Toadlegs had reunited with them. Skygaze loved Toadlegs before the clan was disbanded by "that" terrible accident, but things will change now. Things will certainly change....

Toadlegs smiled warmly as he watched Ashfeather finally catch a mouse on his own. "He's been getting better after his sickness! It makes me feel better." Skygaze told Toadlegs as she walked with him. "It makes me feel better to be back in my clan." Toadlegs smiled. The hunting group continued on as the three cats talked and stalked, sharing stories and other things. But something stopped Toadlegs, as he said to Skygaze "Can I talk to you? Alone?". Skygaze's mind raced as to why he wanted to talk to her, but she nodded quickly. The two went over to a tall Sycamore tree, and stood facing each other. "It has been so long since the clan was disbanded. But do you remember that day, before the accident happened?" Toadlegs said, but Skygaze shook her head. "I was going to ask you something, but then things went awry. It was something important." He continued, and Skygaze had to ask "What did you wanted to ask me back then?". Toadlegs smiled warmily, and said in a soft and sweet voice "That we would be mates, and start a family right from that day.". Skygaze blushed as memories came rushing back, like a raging flood in leaf-fall. "I remember now. And I want that to happen now." She purred, and they touched muzzles.

Hunting: Skygaze, Toadlegs, Ashfeather
Patrolling: N/A
Moonstone Trip: N/A
Skygaze and Toadlegs are now mates!
Skygaze and Toadlegs want to try for kits.

[ A clan who had just begun, and where a friend must find a friend to start it. ]

Leader:
Rubystar | 58 moons | Male | Grey tabby with yellow eyes
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Toadlegs | 25 moons | Male| Black smoke with lighter undercoat and yellow-green eyes

Medicine Cat:
Twistedcloud | 43 moons | Male | Dark gray tabby with blue eyes

Warriors: N/A
Skygaze | 32 moons | Female | Black and white cat with green eyes
Ashfeather | 27 moons | Male | Chocolate smoke cat with green eyes

Apprentices: N/A
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens: N/A

Kits: N/A

Elders: N/A

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans: N/A
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders: N/A
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store: N/A
Goldenrod | 2 | Juices for bellyache, root for infected wounds
Tansy | 3 | Cures coughs, poison, and prevents Greencough
Dandelion | 1 | Heals bee stings, great painkiller
Sorrel | 0 | Traveling herb, builds up appetite

Fresh-Kill Pile: N/A
Mice | x0 | 0 servings
Stoat | x0 | 0 servings
Birds | x0 | 0 servings
Hare | x0 | 0 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors: N/A
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats: N/A
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family: N/A
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's trial reply 04

Postby hazilnut » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Leaf-Bare

The shift from Leaffall to Leafbare is barely noticeable, with the temperature dropping just barely lower than the previous moon. Morning still finds frost criss-crossing the earth but no snow has yet fallen, though dark and heavy clouds loom threateningly in the air. The rivers remain unfrozen and are now quite firmly situated within their banks. Leafbare seems calm enough for now, but I wouldn't get too used to it.

Galipaygo wrote:
Fireclan

[Hollypelt and Barktail search for herbs]
[Lionheart 1 moon rest]
[Smokewhisker speaks with Lonheart]
[Valleyglow trains Blazepaw in herbal application]
[Stonebark trains Coalpaw in climbing]
[Fernheart trains Ashpaw in climbing]
[Silvertail trains Emberpaw in combat]
[Rainpelt trains Cloudpaw in combat]
[Reedpaw is named Reedtail and made a warrior]
[Lionpaw is named Lionheart and made a warrior]
[Lunarglow retires to be an elder]
[Willowfern, Lavenderfoot, Forgottennose, Snaketail, Goldenflower, and Saltwind hunt (Forest)]
[Timberstar, Greyface, Tatteredpelt, Reedtail, Rippleface, and Brindlestripe hunt (Forest)]
[Sweetpatch, Snowtrail, and Willowshade patrol the boarders]
[Coltsface, Firestripe, and Bramblestrike patrol the boarders]
[Puddlefoot, Lavendernose, and Riverstripe patrol the boarders]
[Lunarglow watches the kits for the moon]
[Bramblestrike and Snowtrail go on a romantic walk]
[Twoeyes is giving kit! Valleyglow has kitting herbs at the ready]

The clan consumes five squirrels and a vole, 11 servings!
[Note to mod: Pebblekit, Pinekit will be trained as a therapist, Reedtail will train/convert to therapist in future (Mostly a note for myself) I honestly prefer your longer replies, medium and long. It's clear you took time to read about my clan and know the cats best you could and it's clear you like to put your heart into these longer ones too.]

► Hollypelt and Barktail manage to shelve their bickering long enough to gather a usage of alder bark, a usage of mouse bile, and a usage of parsley. When they arrive back at camp Valleyglow swiftly takes custody of the parsley, claiming Twoeyes needs it. She hopes the other medicine cats won't question why a nursing queen would need parsley, because while Twoeyes does not need it, Valleyglow does. Valleyglow consumes the parsley to stem her milkflow, easing her kitting-induced lethargy and making it less likely for others to guess her condition.
► While a moon of rest does wonders for soothing Lionheart's sprain, it is the regular visits of Smokewhisker that sooth the newly-made warrior's heart. With Smokewhisker's help, Lionheart has begun to make peace with an inferiority complex he didn't even know he had. At the end of his stay in the medicine den, Lionheart vows to be less reckless and work on self-affirmation.
Blazepaw learns herbal application easily now that his mentor has her head back in the game. Enabled by Valleyglow's new energy, which Blazepaw has no clue to source of but is thankful for nonetheless, the mentor and mentee eagerly rope various unsuspecting warriors into their practice sessions of cast-making and poultice-spreading.
► Despite his and his mentor's best efforts, Coalpaw still can't convince himself to climb any tree taller than a shrub. Stonebark agrees to teach Coalpaw advanced hunting instead of climbing but only on the condition that the apprentice make some time to speak with Smokewhisker. A bit reluctantly, Coalpaw agrees.
► Training finds that Ahpaw is not a natural at climbing as she is at hunting and combat. Through a series of bruised tailbones and tender claws, however, Ashpaw eventually learns climbing.
► Emberpaw is overjoyed to be training with Silvertail again, even if her joy is a little bit selfishly motivated by not wanting to fall behind her littermates. Not wanting a repeat of their last disastrous training session, Silvertail makes a point of teaching Emberpaw in a hollow far away from any potentially weakened tree limbs. Though the going is a little slow due to Silvertail's caution, Emberpaw learns combat.
► It had take Cloudpaw a while after Skypaw's death to feel comfortable with the notion of hurting other cats, even if for a good reason. Once he had mentally prepared himself for combat training through, it became obvious very quickly to both Cloudpaw and Rainpelt that he was just plain bad at it. Unfortunately Cloudpaw fails to learn combat this moon.
► Reedtail and Lionheart are welcomed joygfully welcomed as warriors. Though Lionheart knows this is who he was meant to be, even with his sub-par combat skills, Reedtail still isn't so sure. Something about how Smokewhisker has been helping others over the past moon calls to her. But with her family and friends congratulating her it is hard to stay pensive, and Reedtail gladly joins the festivities.
► The elders den is only empty a few days before Lunarglow fills its walls and, in her easy way, sets about filling the holes in the hearts of her clanmates after the successive deaths of Softcrow and Crowwhisker.
► Willowfern's patrol finds a bird and two mice skittering around the forest floor making last-minute preparations for leafbare. Little did the prey know that soon they themselves would become part of Fireclan's leafbare preparations.
► Maybe its the need of the patrol to impress their accompanying leader, but Timberstar's hunting party is quite successful. The group finds a rabbit and two squirrels.
Sweetpatch's patrol finds a potential warrior lurking around the border. At it turns out the cat is not plotting the clan's demise but rather looking for their sibling, from whom they had gotten separated a few days ago.
Coltsface's patrol also finds a potential warrior, who turns out to be nobody less than the lost sibling of the cat the other patrol found. The siblings are very happy to be reunited and are willing to stay with the clan that helped them find one another.
Puddlefoot's patrol finds nothing of particular note. At the moment all seems calm on the western front.
► Between the dusty elders den and the hoard of rambunctious kits, no one knows quite whom to blame. Whatever the source, poor Lunarglow has caught ticks. She needs one use of mouse bile to rid herself of the infestation, and it's hard to tell who's more dismayed at the news: Lunarglow or the apprentices who will undoubtedly have to apply the bile.
► Bramblestrike and Snowtrail quite enjoy their walk, and upon returning to camp announce their mateship. While Snowtrail may not have yet realize it, she is now pregnant and due in two moons.
Twoeyes gives birth to two kits easily, with Valleyglow's presence being little more than a precaution. It is likely a good thing that Twoeyes needs no help, for after her own kitting Valleyglow has a bit of a hard time focusing within the nursery, her gaze always flicking to Beechkit and Brightkit. She sincerely hopes none of the other queens will clue into her affection for the pair of black and white kits.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Archive
Number of Cats: 11
TwistedClan uses: 3 servings
| 7 females | 4 males |
Next Moonpool visit: sometime

The camp was quiet in the crisp mid-morning leaf-fall air. Pebblekit was running circles around Silverstem who was trying to groom down tufts of his fur. Birchwhisker sat with Rainsong nearby, an unreadable expression on her face. Sunchaser stood beside Ruststripe, not paying attention to what the other warrior was saying but looking back at the group of she-cats. Blossompaw and Galapaw were getting reprimanded by Copperleaf after they had a practice scuffle, kicking up dust and leaves around the fresh-kill pile. Spottednose approached Morningstar, crouched at the base of the old tree.
“Have you had any dreams about StarClan?” Morningstar asked.
“Not of StarClan,” Spottednose looked down.
“Any dreams then?” Morningstar narrowed her eyes. “I do not like being kept in the dark.”
“Let me get there,” Spottednose snapped back. “StarClan has been silent, and my dreams have been dark. But I do feel cold and uneasy, even in my dreamless sleep.”
“Have Galapaw patch up the drafts next to your nest then.” Morningstar grumbled. “I can’t lead based on wind.”
“You asked.” Spottednose whipped his tail. “And you’re not the only one still grieving Stormstrike and Gingerblaze, just so you know.” He turned on his heel and walked to his own apprentice. Galapaw was a bit deflated from the lecture from Copperleaf, but she perked up as Blossompaw made faces at her from across the clearing.
Morningstar sat up, ruffled from her argument with Spottednose. She had been in a slump for the last couple moons, but she felt entitled to her own mourning process. Looking around camp now, however, she noticed for the first time that the small Clan was starting to divide into uneasy cliques. She had been pondering who Pebblekit’s mentor should be as his apprentice ceremony was next moon. She had originally been thinking about taking him on herself, but her injured paw had put a damper on that plan. Birchwhisker was her second choice, but she was out of commission with her kitting coming up. She trusted Ruststripe and knew he would do a wonderful job, but he was still the newest warrior to the Clan and wanted her choice to seem fair. Copperleaf had her hands full with Blossompaw, and Rainsong was still very young and slightly inexperienced. Morningstar sighed and glanced at her Clanmates once more. Her gaze landed on Sunchaser. The small tom was easygoing and sure in his ways, easy for her to overlook the first time. She smiled for the first time in a while. Now that she really thought about it, Sunchaser seemed like a wonderful choice. She caught his eye and beckoned him over.
“I’ve been thinking about Pebblekit’s upcoming ceremony.” She started.
Sunchaser chuckled. “I think it’s on his mind as well.” He watched the kit still running his mother in circles.
“What would you say to mentoring him?” Morningstar watched his face to gauge his reaction.
Sunchaser’s face lit up. “Yeah! I mean, I would. I would be delighted to!” Sunchaser grinned. “I wasn’t expecting that.”
“I’m sure you will do well.” Morningstar replied. “I promise next moon, you will get to mentor him.” Sunchaser waved his tail happily. He trotted towards Rainsong who turned away. Morningstar sighed. It looked like those two were still having issues about the worries of the Clan.
“That’s a big sigh for a nice day.” A voice appeared next to her and startled the leader. It was Ruststripe.
“It’s been a long day.” Morningstar shrugged. “I seem to be making everything worse.” Her expression soured.
“That’s not true at all. You are not responsible for events out of your control.” Ruststripe reasoned. “Stop being so hard on yourself; it’s been a good day.”
Morningstar met his eyes. “Why are you so nice to me?”
Ruststripe shook his head, embarrassed. “Aren’t friends supposed to be supportive?”
“I yelled at Spottednose for answering my question earlier. I don’t know how friends are supposed to act anymore.” Morningstar looked at the ground. “I think it would be better if you would give me some space.”
“I would argue against, but if that’s what you wish I will leave you alone.” Ruststripe said.
“It’s not what I wish, but it is what would be best.” Morningstar rose to her feet. “I’m sorry, Ruststripe. Perhaps in a better time, we could have worked out.” Ruststripe opened his mouth to protest, but he was too late. The leader was already moving quickly away, alone even surrounded by others. Ruststripe did not follow her however much he wanted to. He would try again; maybe the next day, maybe the next moon, maybe even after many seasons. But he could wait.

Rainsong felt honored, was that the right word?, to be chosen for the border patrol as it wasn’t just a normal border patrol. As Copperleaf put it, it was vengeance for Gingerblaze. While she wasn’t chosen for the main patrol, she still felt adrenaline pumping through her veins. She was on the South-East patrol and while the dogs were originally scented in the northern regions, they were left unchecked for a moon. Heading the South-East patrol was Morningstar, and the timid Silverstem was also tagging along. “Are you ready?” Morningstar was sitting with her head held high for the first time in a while. She was neatly groomed and had a new glint in her eyes. “We should leave before high-sun to return before dark.”
“Stay put with Birchwhisker and Spottednose!” Silverstem repeated once more to Pebblekit who rolled his eyes. “Promise!”
“I promise,” Pebblekit kicked some stones grumpily.
“Ready, Morningstar.” Rainsong said, and Silverstem nodded.
“Copperleaf?” Morningstar called to the deputy. “Let’s go.” Copperleaf nodded and led her bigger patrol out of camp. Their patrol was Dog Patrol, going along the North-West borders where the dogs were spotted last. TwistedClan’s hope was that the dogs had moved on for the winter, but the dogs did already acquire a taste of cat blood. Morningstar beckoned the smaller patrol to her, and the three she-cats started their trek across their territory.
“How’s your leg holding up?” Silverstem’s voice slightly tremored as she spoke.
“It doesn’t hurt much anymore,” Morningstar didn’t slow down while responding. “I’m just a tad slower than usual.”
Rainsong thought she could detect distain in her voice; Morningstar would rather be leading the Dog Patrol but wasn’t as agile as she used to be. They traipsed through the forest in silence for a while, assessing every little snap and rustle. After most of the south border was finished being patrolled uneventfully, the patrol was starting to relax a bit. Then they saw a small patrol of cats in the distance by the East border. Rainsong was supposed to be on guard for dogs, not other cats! Morningstar bristled beside her. The new group of cats were walking through the distant trees.
"I'm assuming this is DewClan?" Morningstar narrowed her eyes. "Well, I guess this is better than stumbling across the dogs from our Eastern border." Rainsong did remember that Galapaw and Spottednose had caught a scent of a new clan along their east border, but she didn't think about actually meeting the cats.
"I would much rather prefer friends than fighting who knows what." Silverstem smiled. Since this was her first outing as a warrior and not looking after her kit, she was completely at-ease with this new situation.
"I wasn't expecting to be on a diplomatic mission while Copperleaf is off chasing those dogs off." Morningstar grumbled. "Let's continue on." She pushed Silverstem in front of her.
Rainsong paused. Talking to them can't hurt, she thought. "I'm going to double back!" She called. "Just make sure everything is clear."
Morningstar looked back. "If there's a problem, run. Don't fight alone."
"Right." Rainsong nodded. As the rest of her patrol carried on, she weaved her way towards the cats she spotted earlier. A black and white tom had wandered back. She peeked around a tree. He seemed friendly enough, alert ears, relaxed attitude. "Hello?" She called. The tom slightly startled. "Sorry!" Rainsong looked at the ground. "I didn't mean to startle you!"
“Hello, it’s okay!” He assured, smiling. “Are you a TwistedClan cat? What’s your name?” He asked curiously. “I’m Patchedmask, a DewClan warrior.” He said with pride. “Although, I wasn’t born in DewClan,” He added. “What about you?” He meowed, speaking quickly. “Sorry, it’s exciting meeting a new Clan cat! I never met someone from another Clan before.” He admitted.
Rainsong remained slightly wary, but Patchedmask was very friendly so far. "I'm Rainsong of TwistedClan. I found them when I was just an apprentice." Rainsong checked once more that she had lost her patrol for sure. "This is the first we've really seen another group of cats around here. We usually keep to ourselves." Rainsong shrugged. "It is nice meeting other cats." She ended shyly. Patchedmask had an older charm to him, regal and more put together than Sunchaser ever acted. And his mismatched eyes really pulled her attention to him. "Am I keeping you from anything?" Rainsong didn't want to get him in trouble, but she didn't exactly want him to leave either.
“Not much besides my patrol.” He glanced to his sides for signs of his patrol returning. “DewClan haven’t spoken to any other Clan, at least that I know of. It’s nice to have a friend – I mean, someone to talk to. I’m pretty extroverted myself, but not many of my Clanmates seem to take much notice to me. I guess I chat too much?” He said with a shrug. “It was really nice meeting you. Maybe we could meet again?” He asked nervously.
Rainsong considered this. An outside of Clan relationship was frowned upon, but if they were just friends, what would be the harm? She did feel validated. "I think I would enjoy that. And I don't think you talk too much at all." She met his different colored eyes, and they both smiled. "Right now, things are pretty tense in TwistedClan. It's nice to get away from everything once in a while." She tilted her head. Was it her imagination or were there footsteps faintly approaching? "Where should we meet again, Patchedmask? Around here at the border?" Her voice lowered a bit, but no one appeared through the trees yet.
“Yes, we can meet here,” Patchedmask said rushed. “Goodbye!” As he ran off to meet up with his earlier patrol, Rainsong smiled to herself. She ducked in the underbrush wanting to avoid any attention from the rest of his patrol. As their voices faded away, Rainsong quietly stood and followed Morningstar and Silverstem's scent. She ran into them coming back her way.
"Why are you out of breath?" Morningstar questioned.
"Just wanting to catch up," Rainsong panted. "Nothing out of the ordinary. Marked the shared border extra."
Morningstar evaluated the young warrior. "Okay," she said after a moment. "Let's head back to camp and see what the other patrol found." Rainsong let out a breath of relief. She was in the clear. For now.

Copperleaf was leading with Ruststripe, Sunchaser, Blossompaw, and Galapaw following close behind. Her patrol was Dog Patrol. Her claws were sharpened and ready for a fight. Ruststripe and Sunchaser were close behind, alert for any signs of unusual movement and sounds. Blossompaw already had her fur puffed up with wide eyes scanning the forest. Galapaw was at the back carrying a bundle of herbs just in case.

[The Clan consumes three shrews (3 servings).]
[Copperleaf, Ruststripe, Sunchaser, Blossompaw, and Galapaw patrol the border (by the last dog spotting) looking out for the dogs.]
[Morningstar, Silverstem, and Rainsong patrol the other borders keeping an eye out for the dogs.]
[Birchwhisker is giving birth! Spottednose assists.]

Mod Notes: could Rainsong, Sunchaser, Ruststripe, and Copperleaf be taken out of any rolls for death as there are a few ideas I would like to write with them?

Leader:
Morningstar | 52 moons | female | X
--> twisted back paw
Lives: ★★★★★★★ [7]

Deputy:
Copperleaf | 32 moons | female | X

Medicine Cat:
Spottednose | 44 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Galapaw | 10 moons | female | X

Warriors:
Ruststripe | 38 moons | male | X
Sunchaser | 23 moons | male | X
Rainsong | 18 moons | female | X

Apprentices:
Blossompaw | 9 moons | female| X
--> afraid of heights

Queens:
Silverstem | 33 moons | female | X
Birchwhisker | 36 moons | female | due NOW |X

Kits:
Pebblekit | 5 moons | male | X

Elders:
none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally Clans:
none

Enemy Clans:
none

Neutral Clans:
The Coven | Blackpearl44
DewClan | jughead jones

Borders
North | The Coven | Blackpearl44
East | DewClan | jughead jones
South | OPEN | Username
West | OPEN | Username

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | 2
Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs | 1
Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg | 1
Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings | 1
Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk | 1
Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs | 1
Burnet | Gives strength | 1
Catmint | Cures greencough | 1
Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting | 1
Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones | 3
Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, inflammation, and burns | 2
Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws | 1
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | 1
Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 1
Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches | 1
Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | 1
Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding/Helps stiff joints | 1
Mint | Hides scents of death | 1
Poppy Seed | Helps sleep, shock, and distress | 1
Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting | 1
Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock | 2
Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poision | 1
~~~~~~~~~~
Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed | 1
Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure | 1
Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits | 2

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Thrushes | x4 | 3 servings each
Magpies | x4 | 3 servings each
Shrews | x1 | 1 serving each
Squirrels | x6 | 2 servings each
Mice | x4 | 1 serving each
Voles | x4 | 1 serving each

Mentors:
Moves to learn: Hunting, Fighting,
Stalking, Climbing, Swimming
Copperleaf | Blossompaw | 3 | Hunting, Fighting
Spottednose | Galapaw | 2 | Herb gathering, Fighting

StarClan:
Morningstar: Life One | Poison
Morningstar: Life Two | Drowned
Bluekit | Stillborn
Stormstrike | Drowned
Gingerblaze | Attacked by dogs

Family:
Silverstem x ??? | Bluekit and Pebblekit
Birchwhisker x Stormstrike | ??
Last edited by jazz. on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 027 ]

Postby solyn » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:48 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
# of cats; 56 (: 26 / : 30)
servings consumed; 10 servings
next moonpool visit; any time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

see this post for writing c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ the clan consumes 5 squirrels [10/10]
mousepaw receives her full warrior name from starclan - mousestone!
archibald, dusklight and stonepatch rest for a moon
mousestone uses a stick and x1 bindweed to create a splint for stonepatch's sprained paw
lionheart and longriver teach sandpaw and avocetpaw advanced battle
hawkthorn, boulderflame and flowershine teach ternpaw, mistpaw and deerpaw advanced hunting
novella and sootface teach thunderpaw and elkpaw to climb
ashenstrike and pinefeather teach juniperpaw and midnightpaw to fight
silvermoon & flintburr are reunited! they decide to be mates again (no kits)

burningcloud's hunting patrol: harrierstreak, willowthroat, burrcall, fircloud, rivuletflight
featherpelt's hunting patrol: maplefall, dawnblossom, halfpond, badgerstar
meadowfang's border patrol: adderstorm, squirrelwhisker, dustfang, grouseclaw
flintburr's border patrol: roseclaw, cormorantpaw, wolverinejaw, sedgefire ]

Leader:
        badgerstar | 43 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★✰✰✰✰

Deputy:
        lionheart | 64 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Medicine Cat:
        goldleaf | 65 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        Apprentice:
        mousestone | 22 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Warriors:
        flintburr | 79 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        maplefall | 39 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        hawkthorn | 53 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dustfang | 58 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ashenstrike | 64 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        stonepatch | 40 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fawnrunner | 39 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flowershine | 30 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        harrierstreak | 31 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        boulderflame | 27 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        burrcall | 27 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        roseclaw | 75 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sootface | 47 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pinefeather | 73 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        longriver | 29 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dawnblossom | 21 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dusklight | 21 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        novella | 21 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        halfpond | 25 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sedgefire | 25 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowthroat | 31 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        grouseclaw | 31 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        wolverinejaw | 28 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        burningcloud | 60 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        meadowfang | 60 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        squirrelwhisker | 17 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        featherpelt | 65 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        adderstorm | 16 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        archibald | 21 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fircloud | 77 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        rivuletflight | 25 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        silvermoon | 62 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        ripplemist | 19 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        frostbranch | 19 moons | ♂ | 🌷

Apprentices:
        cormorantpaw | 16 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sandpaw | 10 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        avocetpaw | 9 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ternpaw | 9 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        elkpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        thunderpaw| 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        mistpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        deerpaw | 8 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        juniperpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        midnightpaw | 7 moons | ♂ | 🌷

Queens:
        shadowtail | 53 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        acornstream | 53 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        woodbloom | 17 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Kits:
        falconkit | 3 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cinderkit | 3 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sleetkit | 3 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        oakkit | 3 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hazelkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Elders:
        none--
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    clayclan | hazilnut

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | open | dm me!
    south | hazeclan | nightwolf950
    west | highgarden | eagle,

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [4] | greencough
    chervil [6] | wounds/aches
    marigold [5] | wounds
    tansy [2] | coughs
    goldenrod [5] | wounds
    catchweed [3] | poultices
    poppy seeds [5] | pain
    cobwebs [5] | bleeding
    fennel [5] | pain
    raspberry leaves [2] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [4] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [4] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain
    bindweed [0] | binds sticks
    blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
    borage leaves [1] | milk
    bright-eye [1] | cures coughs
    burdock [1] | infections
    broom [2] | breaks/wounds
    burnet [4] | strength
    celadine [3] | eye infections
    horsetail [1] | stops bleeding
    oak leaves [1] | stops infection
    comfrey root [1] | wounds

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x6| 1 servings [6]
    vole | x5 | 1 servings [5]
    rabbit | x5 | 2 servings [10]
    bird | x2 | 3 servings [6]
    fish | x3 | 2 servings [6]
    squirrel | x2 | 2 servings [4]
    capacity: 56 servings (6 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    roseclaw | cormorantpaw [4]
    ↪ tracking, hunting, battle, swimming
    lionheart | sandpaw [3]
    ↪ battle, hunting, tracking, skill
    hawkthorn| ternpaw [3]
    longriver | avocetpaw [3]
    sootface | elkpaw [2]
    ↪ hunting, battle, skill, skill
    novella | thunderpaw [2]
    boulderflame | mistpaw [2]
    flowershine | deerpaw [2]
    ashenstrike | juniperpaw [1]
    ↪ hunting, skill, skill, skill
    pinefeather | midnightpaw [1]
    ↪ hunting, skill, skill, skill

deceased cats;
    twilightkit ; murdered by dante

family/mates;
    flintburrsilvermoon
    halfpond & sedgefire
    tawnycloudshrikecry
    shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfangtanglestep
    boulderflame & burrcall
    hawkthornacornstream
    squirrelwhisker, woodbloom,
    hazelkit
    rippleboundjunipernose
    dawnblossom & dusklight
    eagleleapdewfeather
    harrierstreak & mousestone
    badgerstarmaplefall
    juniperpaw, midnightpaw
    & twilightkit
    cherryflowerfrostjaw
    roseclaw, russetwing, lionheart,
    gingerstrike & dawnleap
    roseclawpinefeather
    stonepatchfawnrunner
    elkpaw, thunderpaw, mistpaw
    & deerpaw
    longriverharrierstreak
    featherpelt ♡ seneca
    avocetpaw & ternpaw
    pigeoncallreedwhisper
    grouseclaw & willowthroat
    shadowtaildustfang
    falconkit, cinderkit, sleetkit
    & oakkit
    burningcloudmeadowfang
    mousestonenovella
    ashenstrikelionheart
    boulderflameflowershine
    woodbloomjayfur
    ↪ due in two moons
    niobelancer
    novella & archibald
    fircloud ♡ callie
    rivuletflight
    silvermoon ♡ whitefoot
    ripplemist, frostbranch
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wicker, ink, flint and scaup

Postby ilhdc7 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:21 pm

total cats;; 016 next skypool visit;; 8th kit due dates;; times here clan serving size;; 4 fresh kill consumed;; four kingfisher

"don't get your hope's up, tumblekick. your kits might not even survive their training so better make them strong!" hissed out heatstar.

kindlestar stood next to him and smiled at her, "they do need to be tough so just be aware when you put them in this clan, you can never pull them out. we are a life commitment."

tumblekick nodded. she had just gotten her name, and added kit to the ends of each of her kits names. she was a little nervous about joining, but that was fair. she just wanted to make sure her kits got the best chance at life. but she wasn't so sure now that she was in charcoal clan. she hoped that they would make it through training.

introducing;; tumblekick, wicker, ink, flint & scaup kit
moonpool;;

camp guard;;
border patrol;; heatstar, igor, krampus & deathpaw goes on patrol. igor & krampus power's apply.

hunting;; smokeyfoot & mosspaw go hunting
hunting;; hickorypelt & foxglovejaw

gathering;; yarrowscar goes gathering
resting;;
death total;;

relationships;;
births;;

rank upgrades;;
training;; smokeyfoot & mosspaw train, igor & deathpaw train

mod notes;;
-you can just call pupils/squire/cadet's apprentices & i'll put
them in their respective location!
-no assassins found on patrols or anything
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Triad Leader 1;;
heatstar, tom, 25
★★★ [3/3]

First Officer;;
name, gender, age

Healers;; (1/1)
yarrowscar, tom, 47

Senior Assassins;; (0/3)

Assassins;; (0/10)

Assassin's Squire;;

Empress;;
tumblekick, molly, 24
--- caring for wicker, ink,
flint & scaup
          Triad Leader 3;;
          kindlestar, molly, 22
          3 stars here

First Officer;;
          name, gender, age

Midwife;; (0/1)
          name, gender, age

Senior Huntress's;; (0/3)

Huntress's;; (3/10)
          smokeyfoot, molly, 29
          hickorypelt, molly, 20
          foxglovejaw, molly, 31

Huntress's Pupil;;
          mosspaw, molly, 10

Elder's;;
        Triad Leader 2;;
        name, gender, age
        3 stars here

First Officer;;
        name, gender, age

Astrologist;; (0/1)
        name, gender, age

Senior Soldiers;; (0/3)

Soldiers;; (3/10)
        igor, tom, 25
        krampus, tom, 25
        smogface, tom, 29

Soldier's Cadet;;
        deathpaw, tom, 9

Kits;;
        wickerkit, tom, 4
        inkkit, molly, 5
        flintkit, tom, 5
        scaupkit, molly, 5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

med cat storage;;
x1 borage
x1 burdock root
x1 cobweb
x1 comfrey
x1 poppy seed
x1 tansey
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
family relations;;
-
-
-
-
-
-

deceased;;
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
fresh kill pile;;
8 amazon kingfisher = 1 serving
4 sloth = 1 serving
1 paca = 2 servings
2 fruit bat's = 2 servings
0 kinkajou = 2 servings
3 agouti = 3 servings

mentors & apprentices;;
moss&smokey = (3) fighting, tree battle, fishing
death&igor = (1) battle basics,
prefix&prefix = (#) item

allies;;

enemies;;

borders;;
n-
s-
e-
w-
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:33 pm

oof going to try this finally

Name: SilverClan

Territory: an open field with a river running in the middle. Across the river is the mountain, where the leader and medicine cat share with StarClan. The camp is surrounded by yew bushes. The training area is a sandy floor surrounded by trees

Common acts: cats believe of each other as family, and all respect their higher ranks, with a few exceptions. They have a strong belief in StarClan, and use words before teeth and claws during problems

Traditions: Each time the medicine cat goes to talk with StarClan, the clan has an event, celebrating victories and growth with games, challenges, and claws-sheathed, friendly fighting. This lasts until moonhigh.

Prey: Large Fish, squirrels, mice, rabbits, large birds

Predators: Large birds, foxes (rare), badgers (very rare)

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅰ-Ⅴ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 01-05-19

Postby Katrione » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:50 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leafbare- Leafbare has blown a new chill into the air, quickly to work at layering the grasses with frost and icing over countless water sources, such as streams, ponds, and rivers.It wont be long before a storm will rush-over and cover the landscape with crystal-white snow.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•Very soon, a few new features will be added onto the front. I would personally advise that you either stop sending out patrols for new cats or to lessen your numbers to make the new features easier on your Clans.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
weegeestar5 wrote:
frigidclan

[ sprucestar goes hunting! ]
[ sprucestar goes to the lunaris cave and asks for a new member! ]

[ Sprucestar crouched down, their green eyes peering eagerly over the short grass they were hiding in. The frost had recently started to make it's way through the grass, which was making Sprucestar's hunt all the more difficult. Luckily, the leader hadn't been heard by the rabbit that they were stalking. By the time the rabbit learned they were in danger, Sprucestar had already fallen upon them and was delivering the killing bite to its neck ]
      [ The Frigidclan leader's eyes opened to see a small pair of green eyes staring back at them. Sprucestar yelped and jumped to their paws, startled. The pair of green eyes belonged to a small apprentice, who said that they had been waiting for Sprucestar to wake up. Well, that was the fastest Starclan's ever granted someone's request before ]
      [ Mod Notes: Please fill your fresh-kill pile with what can be found in Frigidclan's territory. You have two more fasting posts ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Yukon_ wrote:

【Moons Action】
[New Arrivals]
↪ QuailScratch, LilacSong, Apollo, Persesphone, Ares, Artemis.

[Patrols]
↪ WaspStar, GlacierShadow, and RiverSpray hunt.
↪ WillowTuft, ClearPaw, and LilacSong patrol.

[Training]
↪ ClearPaw trains for balance.

[Mates]
↪ RiverSpray and Leto become mates

[Consumption]
↪ NobleClan fasts this moon.

[ Riverspray glumly reported to Waspstar that there wasn't much to find out in the snow today. With a heavy sigh, Waspstar, Riverspray and Glaciershadow returned to camp with a measly wood mouse ]
      [ The fur along Lilacsong's spine bristled as they felt the weight of someone's gaze fall on their back. After noticing the cat scooting closer to her, Willowfern turned her head to see what was bugging the warrior so much. To her surprise, a narrow-eyed apprentice was crouched further back in the trees, watching the patrol ]
      [ Clearpaw struggled with keeping his balance on the toppled over trunk during his training. Despite his struggles, Clearpaw still managed to learn the Balance skill ]
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

[ the clan consumes 5 squirrels [10/10]
mousepaw receives her full warrior name from starclan - mousestone!
archibald, dusklight and stonepatch rest for a moon
mousestone uses a stick and x1 bindweed to create a splint for stonepatch's sprained paw
lionheart and longriver teach sandpaw and avocetpaw advanced battle
hawkthorn, boulderflame and flowershine teach ternpaw, mistpaw and deerpaw advanced hunting
novella and sootface teach thunderpaw and elkpaw to climb
ashenstrike and pinefeather teach juniperpaw and midnightpaw to fight
silvermoon & flintburr are reunited! they decide to be mates again (no kits)

burningcloud's hunting patrol: harrierstreak, willowthroat, burrcall, fircloud, rivuletflight
featherpelt's hunting patrol: maplefall, dawnblossom, halfpond, badgerstar
meadowfang's border patrol: adderstorm, squirrelwhisker, dustfang, grouseclaw
flintburr's border patrol: roseclaw, cormorantpaw, wolverinejaw, sedgefire ]

[ Sandpaw and Avocetpaw circle each other, their tail tip's twitching anxiously as they listened to the orders their mentors gave them. They had spent the better part of the day training and they were finally starting to tire themselves out. After seeing the other apprentices heading back to camp from their training, Lionheart ordered the apprentices to head back to camp. The two apprentices still learned the advanced battle skill but will be too tired tomorrow to train. Lionheart was happy to report to Badgerstar that all the apprentices today learned their respective skills ]
      [ It seemed all the hunting patrols had bad luck today. Burningcloud's patrol only returned back to camp with two squirrels while Featherpelt's patrol only returned with a scrawny rabbit ]
      [ Meadowfang's patrol finished their section of the territory pretty quickly without incident and decided to tag along with Flintburr's patrol once they left. Not long after leaving, the combined patrols came across a snarky elder who boasted about how dumb Clans were, but also didn't seem to deny Meadowfang and Flintburr's invite back to camp for a rest in a warm nest and to fill their stomach ]
DiamondDogg wrote:oof going to try this finally

Name: SilverClan

Territory: an open field with a river running in the middle. Across the river is the mountain, where the leader and medicine cat share with StarClan. The camp is surrounded by yew bushes. The training area is a sandy floor surrounded by trees

Common acts: cats believe of each other as family, and all respect their higher ranks, with a few exceptions. They have a strong belief in StarClan, and use words before teeth and claws during problems

Traditions: Each time the medicine cat goes to talk with StarClan, the clan has an event, celebrating victories and growth with games, challenges, and claws-sheathed, friendly fighting. This lasts until moonhigh.

Prey: Large Fish, squirrels, mice, rabbits, large birds

Predators: Large birds, foxes (rare), badgers (very rare)

[ Silverclan has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will be Phina D Wolf ]
      [ Mod Notes: Phina is a mini mod now, but we're still holding a trial event to find her replacement so until then you'll be listed on her list. Whoever wins the event will become your new mod. Until then, different mods and mini mods will be doing sub replies for your Clan! ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legolas's Trial Mod Replies -- [05]

Postby legolas the elf » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:21 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Season
L E A F - F A L L
As the clans enter leaf-fall, prey starts to grow colder and hide away longer. As frosts
start to cover the ground, herbs will start to wither, and kittings will become harder,
so stock up on your chervil, raspberry leaves, and other kitting herbs. The chance of
hungry predators become higher, and some cats will start seeking your Clan as a
refuge from the cold.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Clans
LaurelClan

morrissey wrote:
[ the clan welcomes palecloud! ]
[ avocetpaw, echopaw, campionpaw, ashpaw, and sootpaw take their warrior assessments. ]
[ cormorant, chubbelly, bloomwhisker, avocetpaw, echopaw, and sootpaw hunt. ]
[ montjacfang, sparrowheart, mottledfur, goosebelly, elmstep, and cedarblaze hunt. ]
[ kestrelwing, ospreywing, eaglefrost, riverbelly, coldwhisper, and shadetooth hunt. ]
[ minnowsplash, chubbelly, squirrelcall, cypressfeather, flintstone, and asterwind hunt. ]
[ bearstar, yarrowcloud, sparkshade, sunstride, asphodelblossom, and badgerfang follow the fox scent. ]
[ trying for kits: smallheart and asterwind(with bearstar's permission). ]
[ rowanfeather hunts for herbs(her powers apply). ]

Palecloud shifted in her nest. The nursery was comfortable and cool, but it was crowded. There were 9 kits. And she would have more on the way. The white she-cat sighed. It would probably be worth it, though. She saw how happy Onyxstone was with her kits, and she had 6. And happiness was something Palecloud wanted - right? The queen gave a shiver. At least LaurelClan gave her a place to shelter and sleep. Away from the vicious foxes that had chased her here. And Ashpaw. That molly had a quality about her..., like she could drag a qeen all the way from the other side of the world to her. Palecloud shook her head to clear her thoughts and put her chin in her paws. Maybe a nap would do her good. It was going to be nice in LaurelClan.
[StarClan nods in approval at Palecloud and her unborn kits]

Avocetpaw stared, disgusted at the piles of twoleg rubbish. She was careful to avoid the piles and mice in them. She wouldn't make the same mistake again. She closed her eyes, briefly, before scenting the air for prey. Almost immediately, a mouse fell to her claws. She could, and would, do this today.
---
Echopaw trotted ahead, her mouth open to catch the scents of prey in the city. She stuck to deserted allyways, her eyes adjusting to the darkness. She needed to catch something. She couldn't fail like Avocetpaw! The molly immediately felt guilty for thinking that, and flicked her tail. Almost immediately she heard chirping. A fat pigeon, a rare thing for Leafbare, crouched ahead of her. A swift pounce killed it, and the molly flicked her tail. A couple feathers to decorate her nest wouldn't hurt.
---
Sunhigh was nearing, and it was almost time for the battle assessment. And Campionpaw had still caught nothing. The pointed molly growled in frustration, her tail lashing. No, no, no! This was not a time to fail! She looked in the trees for birds, but saw none. Dumb leafbare! She stomped her paws angrily and almost immediately, a small creature scurried, startled, from a nearby bush. Soon Campionpaw had a furry body to make up for her poor luck earlier.
---
Ashpaw was confident. She had successfully completed her hunting assessment, and was now squaring off against Elmstep. She feinted at him, but he didn't take the bait. Instead, he swung a paw out and unbalanced the she-cat. She grunted as she fell, but rolled over in time to avoid another blow. She scrambled to her feet, ducking a swipe, and lunged at Elmstep's legs, knocking into them and causing him to fall to the cement. She stood on top of him, jaws hovering above his throat. Elmstep nodded, a signal that she won, and the she-cat puffed out her chest. Time to become a warrior.
---
Sootpaw could wish she had Ashpaw's confidence. As Bloomwhisker charged at her, the recruit was frozen, unsure of what to do. She dodged under Bloomwhisker at the last moment, something her mentor had not expected. A burst of confidence flew through Sootpaw. I can do this. She lunged at Bloomwhisker, eyes focused on her right shoulder. But she was aiming for her left. Contact was made, but Bloomwhisker staggered backwards, and didn't fall. Suddenly, mentor had pinned apprentice and the former's eyes shone with victory. "You give up?" Sootpaw fell limp and, as she hoped, Bloomwhisker's grip lessened. The recruit surged upwards, and Bloomwhisker toppled over in surprise. Then Sootpaw was on top of her. "I never give up." growled Sootpaw, stepping off of her mentor. Bloomwhisker purred, shaking dust out of her fur. "It's time for you to become a warrior."
[All of the recruits pass their assessment - they are now all warriors!]

Cormorant was at it again. Group hunting. His patrol had already managed to catch a stoat, but had missed a scrawny mouse. Granted, the stoat was nothing but fur and bones, but it had to do some good. The frigid winds sweeping the city were causing the prey deficiency. Well, was that the right word for it? The tom shook his head, gazing at the empty streets and the shivering recruits. He sighed. "Time to go back to camp!" he called. Avocetpaw's head shot up. "Already!?" she mewed, shocked. "But - " A stern look from Cormorant cut her off. Bloomwhisker swept her tail over the recruit. "Cormorant's right." she sighed. "This is the best we're going to get."
[Cormorant's patrol catches x1 stoat]

Goosebelly stared back at Chubbelly's retreating form sadly. Why couldn't Bearstar put them on the same patrol? He whisked his tail unhappily, glancing back - but the form of the other tom was gone. "What's bothering you?" Goosebelly jumped, heart in his throat, at Sparrowheart's words. "Uh - nothing." he stammered, eager to pull ahead of her questioning gaze. "Alright." she said, with a shrug, falling back. Goosebelly let out an unconsious sigh. He wasn't sure what the warrior would have said if he told her the truth - he shook his head, trying to clear his mind. He needed to focus on hunting. But it didn't work. His mind was drawn back to the fluffy tom the entire time, and he could tell the he was on every cat's nerves. The patrol would come home fruitless. But goosebelly's heart fluttered as he saw Chubbelly back in camp. It was worth it.
[Montjacfang's patrol catches nothing.]

Kestrelwing's sharp eyes scoured the land scape. The earlier patrols had brought back a maximum of 1 stoat, and she was determined to be better then them. "Ospreywing!" she snapped as the new warrior sniffed a trash can. He gave the older warrior a guilty look. "Sorry." Kestrelwing snorted. "You better be." The tom gave her a guilty smile before turning his attention back onto the awaiting park. A skirmish behind her made Kestrelwing whip around. Shadetooth was struggling out of a bush, but a rather plump stoat hung in his jaws. The she-cat nodded at him. "Nice catch." she purred. He grinned around his prey. "The Clan needs to be fed." "Indeed it does." Coldwhisper's mew surprised every body. The tom also held a stoat in his jaws. He must have run across the park somewhere, but the catch was welcome nonetheless. "Good catch." Kestrelwing mewed again. "See what else you can find."
[Kestrelwing's patrol catches x2 stoats]

Minnowsplash was leading the last patrol, chest puffed out. What an honor! But he need to stay focused on his goal - prey. Without it, the Clan could not survive. He sniffed the air hopefully, trying to catch a scent when a mew broke into his observations. "Err - Minnowsplash, do you think we should be heading towards the river?" Chubbelly asked with a slight sneeze. He blinked at the patrol leader. "All the voles will be hiding - and Kestrelwing's patrol is at the park over there." The tom ended this with another sneeze and shook his head to clear his nose. Minnowsplash grinned. "My my, the fluffiest warrior getting a cold!" This earned an unamused stare from Chubbelly and Minnowsplahs faltered. "But your right. Maybe the park neat the large twoleg den will do it." With a flick of his tail, his patrol set off in the other direction, Chubbelly sneezing every so often. At one point, Asterwind volunteered to take the warrior home, but Chubbelly denied his clanmate, saying he could handle the patrol. But he could've gone home for all the patrol caught. Nothing. Minnowsplash felt shame burn his belly, but then again, it was leaf-bare. Then a small blur shot out from under him, his paw slashed out, and a dead mouse lay on the pavement. Pride welled in the tom again. At least they had prey.
[Minnowsplash's patrol catches x1 mouse]

Bearstar was snarling at the foxes. "Yea, run-away mange-pelts!" he snarled. This pride he felt now almost outweighed the shame of the dog attack earlier. He shook out his cream pelt, basking in his glory before Yarrowfang yowled out. "Bearstar! Badgerfang's hurt!" Bearstar and frowned and padded up to the injured warriors side. "Get up!" he snapped. "We need to get back to camp!" Yarrowfang glared at his leader. "He's hurt!" Bearstar glared back. "And he needs to get back to camp. So how about you and Sparkshade support you friend, huh?" The two warriors shared glances before helping Badgerfang to his feet. Bearstar flicked his tail and started the slow way back to camp.
[The foxes are chased off, but Badgerfang is badly injured. He will need x3 moons of rest and x2 cobwebs]

Smallheart sighed. Rowanfeather had just told her she was not expecting kits. She dipped her head to the Shaman. "It's okay. I can try again some other day." The Shaman shrugged and turned around. Smallheart sighed and padded into the clearing, fluffing out her fur. "Asterwind!" she called, seeing the tom across the clearing. He jumped to his paws and bounded towards her. "Are you expecting?" he asked. Smallheart shook her head. "No. We could always try again though." The tom hesitated. "We could. I don't know yet....we may have to ask Bearstar again." Smallheart snorted at that ridiculous statement, but it was true. She shrugged. "Probably." The two shared an awkward glance before departing.
[Smallheart fails to get pregnant. You can try again next moon!]

It had been a long day, and Rowanfeather was keen to rest. But not yet. Herbs were needed for the harsh leaf-bare, and Badgerfang would need cobwebs. She had plenty, but it was always good to have extra herbs in store. She was snuffling around a wilted horsetail patch and pulled out the stalk of one healthy plant. This could come in candy. Nearby, she found some hawkweed, but that was it. Frosts had probably killed most of the herbs. Her tailed drooped and she padded back to camp.
[Rowanfeather finds x1 Hawkweed and x1 Horsetail]

Mod Notes
Just a nitpicky thing, but I noticed Russetkit and Frostkit still had their kit names?

Reply Style
Short - 2
Medium - 2
Long - 1, Now
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazin Trial Mod Reply ✧ 004 ✧

Postby Kazin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:32 pm

✧ Reply Style ✧ Long Medium Short
┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
✧ Clans ✧ MistClan
┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
✧ Weather ✧ Leafbare
The most dangerous season for the Clans. Even if there is no snow on the ground, the cold brings the higher possibility of cats getting sick or dying during kitting. Prey and cats alike wish to do nothing more than hide in their dens to avoid Leafbare, reducing the amount of prey found on patrols, as well as reducing the chance to find new cats on border patrols.
┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
✧ Notes ✧
If there is anything you would like me to know, feel free to message me!

❰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ❱

Excited to be out for the first time since having her kits, Chervilpatch is in high spirits while she is looking for herbs. At first, she thought it might be difficult with Leafbare fully settling in, but does manage to find a cobweb in the beginning of her search. As time goes on and the day seems to get colder, she is about to call it quits with just her cobweb until she spots a bit of color near a tree - borage! Happy with her haul, and wanting to get back to make sure the Clan doesn't need her, Chervilpatch brings her cobweb and borage back into camp. [Add x1 borage and x1 cobweb to your medicine store]

It was a bit chilly for the border patrol, but ultimately they decided to go out anyway. If anything, Mudpatch and Blizzardear could use it as a lesson in the Clan's territory for Sunpaw and Shadowpaw. Unfortunately, it seems with Leafbare coming in there were no strange happenings this moon. The patrol passed in near silence, each not wanting to disrupt Shadowstar or earn his glare, though the occasional hushed mews of Mudpatch or Blizzardear could be heard as they explained random facts about the territory to their apprentices. [The border patrol finds nothing of interest]

Chilly noses and paws was the only thing the hunting patrol thought that they would have. A stroke of good luck hit when a small bird flew to a nearby tree, ruffling its feathers against the cold. Reedface decided that Windheart and Oakface could communicate the best with each other to get the bird, and his hunch was proved right when the brothers brought it down easily. Deciding it would be best to warm up, the patrol headed back in, when an unfortunately unlucky (for the toad, anyway) toad jumped in front of the patrol, oblivious to the cats. Frostfoot took it down without a second glance, before the others even knew what happened. [The hunting patrol caught x1 small bird and x1 toad.]

Gorsepaw almost smiled at the topic of their training session today. The success he had after his first round of climbing was still a huge triumph in his mind. He got a little too confident, nearly catching his claws in the bark the wrong way on his way up the tree, but still managed to pass. The other, newer apprentices, however, seemed to be too excited about being allowed to finally leave the camp that their mentors couldn't get them to listen, much less learn a skill. [Gorsepaw learns advanced climbing, but Sunpaw, Shadowpaw, and Lightpaw fail to learn anything.]

[Mod notes: Make sure your Clan is eating the appropriate amount of servings! As a Clan with 16 cats, you should be using up 4 servings of prey currently.]
[Apprentices cannot learn a skill on the same moon they rank up - make sure rank changes are posted.]

❰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ❱
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| robinclan | 29 |

Postby bug.gie » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:19 pm

ROBINCLAN
Number of Cats: 52
toms: 27 | mollies: 25
lasair's group

cait felt a hiss in her throat, staring at the large fire in the moor. it had moved closer to the clan and ever since it was first spotted she had been having dreams of a white and black tom standing in a clearing with fire surrounding him. a satisfied and dark look over his eyes. she couldn't get the tom's face out of her head, her mate, ghrian, was starting to notice the focus and stress in her eyes.

her paws were awkwardly touching the stone at the top of the cliff that overlooked the moor. the wind was blowing towards her, making her choke at the scent of ash. shaking her fur uncomfortably as she let out a loud cough. she turned away, letting out an angry sigh as she stared up at the trees. the forest on the mountain was already starting to cling to the smell of smoke as wind was blowing the fire onward towards them day and night.

"at this rate you are for sure going to have to leave." a saddened meow sounded beside her, dropping into a threatening crouch she faced them. pine lay on a large branch on a tree, he glanced down at her. "it's okay." he chuckled, flicking his tail as she stood up, embarrassment making her pelt warm.

"you, huh? your not coming with us?" cait meowed, sitting down and neatly wrapping her tail around her paws. the younger tom's calico pelt shone in the sunshine as he leaped down from the branch. he landed with a soft thud in front of her, giving his pelt a shake before looking up at her, something in his eyes told her he was longing for something.

"i can't. this mountain is my home. i have something to take care of before i leave this freedom for even greater freedom." pine meowed, cait could tell the sorrow he was trying to hide. she didn't want to be a bother and ask what he meant as he gave her a small smile. "i should be hunting." pine coughed awkwardly, shifting his paws before dipping his head.

a cat wanting revenge.

[ oighir, stoirm, caonach, snowtuft, adhmad and seabhac hunt ]
[ oíche, úll, seabhac, carraig, cloch and fuinseog hunt ]
[ dramhaíl, óir, farraige, seabhac, solas and duilleog patrol ]
[ sneachta, darach, ghrian, oighir, stoirm and oíche patrol ]
[ réalta, ádh and rós go herb hunting ]

[ fómhar trains with sneachta - stalking ]
[ marmair trains with ghrian - stalking ]
[ scréachóg trains with gloine - stalking ]
[ bainne trains with oighir - combat ]
[ milis trains with óir - hunting ]
[ dúsachtach trains with coirt - hunting ]

[ robinclan eat 2 sparrows, a stoat and a shrew ]

(notes; can prey catches start again)
(rogue - pine)

Leader:
        cait | 62m | molly | x
        Lives: ★★★★★★☆☆☆

Deputy:
        oighir | 58m | tom | x

Medicine Cat:
        réalta | 53m | molly | x
        rós | 21m | molly | x
        ádh | 19m | molly | x

Medicine Cat Apprentices:

Warriors:
        oíche | 43m | tom | x
        stoirm | 46m | tom | x
        duilleog | 31m | tom | x
        snowtuft | 31m | molly | x
        adhmad | 41m | tom | x
        solas | 31m | molly | x
        sioc | 74m | tom | x
        seabhac | 61m | molly | x
        branar | 48m | molly | x
        ghrian | 70m | tom | x
        darach | 33m | molly | x
        caonach | 41m | molly | x
        sneachta | 24m | molly | left
        bán | 24m | tom | right
        óir | 23m | molly | x
        coirt | 84m | molly | x
        gloine | 46m | tom | x
        sciathán | 60m | tom | x
        carraig | 21m | tom | x
        cloch | 20m | tom | x
        fuinseog | 20m | molly | x
        xx- mute
        éan | 64m | tom | x
        fiáin | 17m | tom | x
        tíogair | 17m | tom | x
        úll | 17m | molly | x
        damhán | 45m | tom | x
        cré-umha | 16m | tom | x
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Apprentices:
        scréachóg | 10m | tom | x
        marmair | 10m | molly | x
        fómhar | 10m | tom | x
        bainne | 7m | tom | x
        milis | 6m | tom | left
        dúsachtach | 6m | tom | right

Queens:
        farraige | 72m | molly | x
        dramhaíl | 46m | molly | x
        scamall | 31m | molly | x
        amhrán | 47m | molly | x
        ómra | 49m | molly | x | 2 moons
        gualaigh | 34m | molly | x | 2 moons

Kits:
        snáthaid | 5m | molly | x
        scáth | 5m | tom | x
        eitilt | 5m | tom | x
        xx- deaf
        péine | 5m | tom | x
        coillte | 3m | molly | x
        dóchasach | 0m | tom | x
        naofa | 0m | molly | x

Elders:
        fíochmhar | 139m | tom | x
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    catmint | x2
    comfrey | x1
    dock leaf | x0
    honey | x1
    horsetail | x0
    chamomile | x1
    rush | x2
    lavender | x4
    sweet-sedge | x1
    poppyseed | x1
    burnet | x2
    foxglove seeds | x1
    bindweed | x0
    mint | x2
    water hemlock | x1
    dried oak leaves | x1
    thyme | x1
    goldenrod | x0
    tormentil | x4
    marigold | x0
    sorrel | x2
    lungwort | x1
    juniper berries | x2
    ragwort leaves | x2
    celandine | x1
    bright-eye | x3
    feverfew | x1
    alder bark | x2
    heather nectar | x1
    burdock root | x0
    willow bark | x1
    wild garlic | x2
    stick | x2
    lamb's ear | x1
    parsley | x1
    hawkweed | x1
    elder leaves | x1
    blackberry leaves | x1
    raspberry leaves | x1
    mallow leaves | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x7 | 1 serving
    vole | x7 | 1 serving
    shrew | x9 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    stoat | x6 | 2 servings
    sparrow | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    sneachta | fómhar | 4 | hunting, combat, climbing, defense
    ghrian | marmair | 4 | hunting, combat, climbing, defense
    gloine | scréachóg | 4 | hunting, combat, climbing, defense
    oighir | bainne | 1 | hunting
    óir | milis | 0 |
    coirt | dúsachtach | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
airgead | murdered by lasair | 107m at death
ciaróg | drowned by lasair | 4m at death
foraoise | poisoned by lasair | 63m at death
súiche | stillborn | 0m at death
deataigh | murdered by lasair | 44m at death
geal | complications | 0m at death

Family:
farraige and unknown | sneachta and bán
deataigh and unknown | ádh, ciaróg, cloch and fuinseog
ómra and unknown | tíogair, úll and (FOSTER) fiáin
caonach and unknown | carraig and (FOSTER) cré-umha
farraige and foraoise | súiche, marmair and scréachóg
oighir and oíche (surr. gualaigh) | fómhar
dramhaíl and stoirm | snáthaid and scáth
scamall and unknown | eitilt and péine
cait and ghrian | geal and coillte
amhrán and unknown | dóchasach and naofa
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by bug.gie on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me