Hel - Nordic God of Curses
Loki - Nordic God of Mischief

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔
❧ [hunting groups] Azoth, Wyatt, Teshei, Jasper
❧ [forage groups] Nefiri goes to search for herbs
Ethony[R] & Sebastian[L] has joined the pack
Abasis has joined the pack
❧ Ormani requests The Greater Gods above for a Queen worthy of The Forgotten

❧ 2 hares & 1 vole has been consumed | 2 voles, 1 rabbit & 1 mouse has been added into the feed
❧ 2 large birds have been consumed
❧ 1 thyme, 1 wild garlic & 1 stick has been added into the herbs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"𝑶𝒉, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆."
𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏 & 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒆

The night had slowly turned silent, creatures of the night had started to turn to tranquility. Making sure that no dogs were awake, the fea quietly crept towards the healing den.
    There was a dim, warm light that emitted from the cave, barely visibly peeking from the strands of vines dangling over the entrance, from within there was a shadow, a dog's body heaving up and down ever so gently. And Devise stood frozen in her tracks, feeling her heart thumping to a strong, steady beat against her ribcage.

Norman.

There were a certain comfort and solace she found in the God, a feeling that, though annoyed by his mischievous tendencies and undeniable charm, made her feel as though nothing could ever hurt her. he had brought about safety and a certain calmness to the air when she was around him, and the novice couldn't help but think about him and being overwhelmed with guilt for the severity of his injuries.

He had risked his life and fought in a bargain of her safety.

"Can't sleep either?" Norman greeted weakly before she could even muster a word, "out of everyone, I wouldn't have expected you to come."
    "Why?"

Devise sat down, his back facing her and flank rising slowly.
    "Isn't that who you are? You don't really care?"
    "Are you angry at me?"
    "Angry? Heavens, no. If Ormani finds out that you're up late at night,"
    The brute grimaced as he slowly pushed himself upright, "you're going to get in trouble, eh? Shamanic duties tomorrow with, who was that, Naytiri? Neena?"
    "And I see your injuries have not silenced you the least bit, your highness."

A half-hearted chuckle left Norman's chest, "Takes a lot more to shut me up, and do not call me that, dewani."

Devise smiled, and silence enveloped the dim cave, the gentle sound of Norman's breathing filling the air as crickets chirped in the night.
    "Devise, I know the reason you're here, don't apologize, I was the one who put you in danger in the first place." Norman started, "whatever punishments Ormani had placed you down on, I will lift it."
    Devise froze, eyes widening, "You can't say that, your highness! The Great God would-"
    "The Great Gods wouldn't be able to do anything to you if I stand between you both."

Norman let out a small groan as he shifted to face the shaman fully, a tinge of guilt shone in his dark eyes.
    Devise couldn't help but feel something stir in the depths of her chest, at that moment, the doberman was displaying his vulnerability for the world to see. The usually cheerful and mischievous brute was now nothing short of another patient - tired, docile, no longer what he was before.
    She tried to shake the feeling off, remembering standing at the tip of the Sacred Rock as the full moon shone her brightest upon the apprentice, her reciting her vow to Eir - the Nordic Goddess of Healing, one of which was that she would never be able to have a partner, which Devise tries to push back into her subconsciousness one too many times. Even if her feelings belonged elsewhere.

Norman was a brother to the Great God, and she clearly knew that she ought not to feel that way.

But Devise allowed herself a small smile before looking away. "Your benevolence has been noted, Norman."
    "Oh, come on now, you've never been this polite with me. Where is that snarky and painfully boring shaman I knew?"
    Norman laughed, "don't you dare pity me now just because of this. I can walk, and I'd fight you to prove my point."
    Devise rolled her eyes, preparing to get up and leave, Alright, Norman. Go to bed and I'll see y-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence when a sudden force knocked her on her side, looking up in shock, she noticed Norman in a crouched stance and a cunning smile plastered across his snout.
    "I said I could fight you."
    She got up, unamused, "and shamans aren't supposed to fight."
    "Oh, I didn't take you for a follower. Coward."
    Norman said mockingly as he resumed into a sitting position, trying to mask his pain in a forced neutral expression.
    "Out of everything, I was never a coward." Devise snarled, "I was born a fighter, but I chose to be a disciple of Eir when my brother died."

Norman let the grin slip off of his face, immediately replaced with a solemn expression.
    "Hel...I didn't know, I'm sorry if I offend."
    A grin grew on her now, "now who's the stupid one?"

With a swift notion, she tackled the God to the earth, pinning him between her paws, "if I win, you shall listen to my commands, and my only request is that you rest."
    The familiar glint of mischief returned in Norman's eyes, the same one he had always shared with the fea, "and if I win,"

Norman had gotten up, still easily overthrowing the fea despite his injuries and pinning her between his paws, catching her completely by surprise.

"You don't go for the night, stay with me and tell me a story."

She felt her breath hitched in her throat, eyes widened as her heart thumped to a wild rhythm against her ribcage.
    She'd hoped that Norman couldn't detect how flustered she had been feeling right then. It was an offense to go against Eir's vows, one that could end up in her being exiled.

But when Norman opened his mouth to say something again, she'd felt her resolve weakening, crumbling to ashes around the wall she had built around her.

"Please. Please, Devise."

𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒓
none

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 | 8-15 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒔
Earl | 1 year 1 moons |
Sheela | 1 year 1 moons |
Rowan | 1 year 1 moons |
Tamalia | 1 year 1 moons |

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 | 0-7 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒔
Cara | 4 moons |
Veltor | 6 moons |
Grain | 1 moons |
Cassius | 1 moons |
Delmon[L] | 1 moons |
Frissa[R] | 1 moons |
Oasis | 1 moons |

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔
name | 0 years 0 moons | [url=link]unknown[/url] | previous rank

𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅
name | 0 years 0 moons | [url=link]unknown[/url] | previous rank

𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒚
Teshei | 2 years 7 moons | | [3m]
Jasper | 4 years 11 moons | | [3m]
Topthorn | 2 years 2 moons |

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅
Mattel | 0 years 0 moons | | newborn | stillborn

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 | 𝑫𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒅
name | age when received | [url=link]unknown[/url] | reason
    𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒔
    Ormani | 3 years 5 moons | | [𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈]
    name | 0 years 0 moons | [url=link]unknown[/url] | [𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏]
    Norman | 3 years 5 moons | | [𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒓]

𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔
    Sigyn | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒆
    Nefiri | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏
    name | age | [url=link]unknown[/url] | ranking

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒔
    Feanor | 3 years 4 moons | | 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔
    Sigyn | 2 years 5 moons | | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔
    Harley | 1 year 9 moons | | 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Eita | 4 years 0 moons | | 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔
    Nefiri | 3 years 0 moons | | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
    Devise | 3 years 3 moons | | 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆

𝑺𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔 | 𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔
    Thomas | 4 years 9 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Ethony[R] | 6 years 1 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Sebastian[L] | 6 years 1 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Abasis | 5 years 4 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 | 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒔
    Lucrezia | 3 years 0 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Ewan | 3 years 3 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Carter | 3 years 0 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Fenrir | 3 years 2 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆
    Kinan | 3 years 0 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔
    Azoth | 3 years 6 moons | | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓
    Wyatt | 5 years 5 moons | | 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆

𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒅
Vole | x3 | 1 servings | 3 Servings total
Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings | 4 Servings total
Hare | x2 | 2 servings | 4 Servings total
Large Bird | x1 | 3 servings | 3 Servings total
Trout/Salmon | x5 | 3 servings | 18 Servings total
Deer/Elk | x0 | 6 servings | Servings total
Hogs/Wild Boar | x0 | 6 servings | Servings total
Mouse | x8 | 1 servings | 8 Servings total

𝑴𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔
Azoth (mentor) - Topthorn (disciple)
Nefiri (mentor) - Earl & Sheela (disciple)
Carter (mentor) - Rowan & Tamalia (disciple)

𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔
Eita (dam) | Cara & Mattel
Sigyn (dam) | Grain, Cassius, Delmon, Frissa & Oasis
    𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒔 xx
    Burdock Root x1 | applied to bites. cures infections
    Marigold x1 | stops infections
    Cobweb x2 | stops bleeding
    Celandine x1 | strengthens weak eyes
    Catmint x1 | remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | helps shortness of breath
    Dock x1 | soothes scratches
    Dandelion x1 | calms a cat of a nervous breakdown or shock
    Poppy Seed x2 | soothes shock and eases the pain. NEVER FEED TO CANI'RO
    Parsley x1 | stops the initial flow of milk in nursing queens
    Yarrow x1 | applied to wounds/prevents infections/expels poison. if swallowed, will make a cat vomit
    Tansy x1 | cures cough
    Thyme x1 | calms anxiety and frayed nerves
    Wild Garlic x1 | prevents infections
    Stick x1 | ??

𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 & 𝑬𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔
    kennel | north, south, east, west | ally, enemy
Last edited by geto on Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

► the pack of regretful fate

Postby avenoir. » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:37 pm

THE PACK OF REGRETFUL FATE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
number of dogs: 8 | 5 ♂ - 3 ♀ | servings: 3 | one more posts
next visit to ancestors: 04 / 13 / 19
upcoming births: none | injuries: none
pack trial: colt, lavender - 2 moons // almond, milo - 3 moons

it was with great worry, that nemesis smelled the scent of a bear. she knew she couldn't let the big animal wander around the territory; what if it would arrive at the church and exterminate them? she had to take care of that. urging the patrol to go back to the base, she stood among the members of her pack and announced the threat. "we have to take care of this bear as soon as possible." she said, glancing at the dogs who were listening to her. "it is dangerous, but it is even more dangerous to just leave it alone. if it is to reach this place, or attack us when alone..." she trailed off, watching fenrir close to her. she didn't want to scare him, but he could pick up the worry among the adult dogs.

a loud bark outside the church interrupted her. with a snarl, she headed outside, followed by summer and colt, the pelt on their scruffs up. there was a big german shepherd standing in front of the church, his tail slowly moving back and forth. "a spirit spoke to me this night," he spoke as soon as he saw nemesis. his voice was low but gentle. "it told me to follow a shooting star, that led me here. it told me to wait outside for a black she-dog with pointy ears and her pup." he slightly bowed his head. "i am a shaman, i have a vast knowledge of herbs... that i will use to take care of the pack."

silence fell among the pack. everyone was watching nemesis, who was staring at the dog. "i told you that the spirit will help us." fenrir finally spoke, with a soft laughter. "what is your name, shaman?" nemesis asked. "atlas." the shaman simply replied, standing up. he truly was bigger than usual, towering above nemesis, who was the tallest of the pack. "alright, atlas. let me show you the garden of the church. there may be some useful herbs for you." she eventually said, turning on her heels to lead him to the back of the building. atlas, though, did not move from his spot. "wait, alphess." he said, turning his head behind his tail. "i have found two loners. they belonged to a pack, but it dismantled. they wish to join." two dogs slowly emerged from behind the woods, ears low. "one of them is a shame apprentice; he would greatly help me gather herbs." atlas explained, watching the golden retriever. nemesis eyed the two. they were young, but looked worried. were they afraid to stay on their own? with a sigh, she nodded. "fine. but as much as the ones that joined the pack one moon ago, they have to prove their worth." she glanced at the retriever, who shyly wagged his tail. "you will tell me if your apprentice is really helpful. he has three moons. same for you." she said, moving her eyes on the australian border collie, who nodded promptly.

atlas was delighted to see the backyard and so was milo, the apprentice. almond proved to be a strong dog, earning the title of fighter like colt, and nemesis gathered the dogs under the roof of the church. "i... i have to admit that this spirit exists. it is taking care of this pack, for unknown reasons. but we shall thank it." she rose her muzzle and howled, imitated by the other dogs. the high roof made the howls resonate and echo in a particular way that made the howl sound like a joyful chant. when nemesis ended the howl, she said: "we need to chase away the bear. we might actually kill him, now. atlas and milo will take care of our possible wounds, but we have to be really careful." she sighed softly. "colt, almond, summer and i will go. fenrir and lavender, you will stay here with atlas and milo." the pup jumped on his paws, looking upset. "what? i want to help!" he argued, but nemesis shook her head firmly. "you cannot." fenrir growled his dismay, but didn't reply. "if you will fight valiantly and help me take down the bear, you'll be accepted in the pack." she eventually announced.

when the four dogs left the church to look for the bear, fenrir walked to lavender. "i want to help!" he repeated, but the apprentice slightly moved her ears shyly. "but what can we do, fen? we don't know how to fight." she pointed out. "well, we can alert atlas if they get too much hurt. and besides, if you help, you'll be accepted in the pack, too!" he said. lavender stood silently, pondering about it. "it might work!" she said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the borders are open for new dogs that want to join the pack

the pack fasts
milo and almond join the pack ( x )
the two dogs are accepted in the pack, but within three moons they have to prove their worth.

summer, lavender, colt, almond and nemesis go to hunt
summer teaches lavender a move
after that, nemesis, colt, summer and almond look for the bear to try to kill it or at least
to chase it away from the territory. fenrir and lavender follow the group, staying behind
but ready to sprint back to base to alert atlas and milo if one of the fighters gets hurt.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

alphess
        nemesis | 54 moons | ♀ |
        founder of the pack, mother of fenrir

beta
        name | age | ♂/♀ | ⚘

healer
        atlas | 62 moons | ♂ |

healer in-training
        milo | 24 moons | ♂ |

fighters and scouts
        colt | 27 moons | ♂ | fighter |
        almond | 26 moons | ♂ | fighter |

summer | 61 moons | ♀ | scout |
        name | age | ♂/♀ | role | ⚘

recruits
        lavender | 12 moons | ♀ | scout |
        name | age | ♂/♀ | role | ⚘

expecting
        name | age | ♂/♀ | ⚘
        name | age | ♂/♀ | ⚘

pups
        fenrir | 5 moons | ♂ |
        name | age | ♂/♀ | ⚘

elders
        name | age | ♂/♀ | ⚘
        name | age | ♂/♀ | ⚘
            borders
            north | pack | user
            east | pack | user
            south | pack | user
            west | pack | user

ally and enemy packs
            clan | user | ally / enemy
            clan | user | ally / enemy

medicine store
            chervil | x1 | infected wounds, bellyache
            cobwebs | x1 | stop bleeding, bind broken bones
            golden rod | x1 | good for healing wounds
            marigold | x1 | stop infection, bleeding, inflammation
            poppy seeds | x1 | soothe shock, aid sleep, ease pain

fresh kill pile
            mouse / shrew | x3 | 1 serving
            rabbit / hare | x0 | 2 servings
            raccoon | x0 | 4 servings
            squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
            turkey | x0 | 5 servings
            white tailed deer | x0 | 6 servings

mates
            odin and nemesis | fenrir

mentors
            summer ▸ lavender :: hunting,
            mentor ▸ recruit :: moves
            mentor ▸ recruit :: moves

deceased dogs
            none ( for now )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    trivia:
    the particular architecture of the abandoned church, featured by high roofs, give howls a particular sound that convinced the alphess it's something mystic. when a new dog is officially welcomed in the pack, all the dogs shall chant a welcome hymn, creating an unique song to please the ancestors.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    the camp is set in an abandoned twoleg church, took over by nature itself. grass and bushes give plenty of places to rest, and the high roof give howls a particular... sound that the fae came to love. the backyard is a wonderful place to grow herbs; any healer would wish for such a spacious garden. the front of the church wrapped by poisonous ivy, and in the bell tower resides the fae and her pup.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    rules:
    outsider dogs shall be put on a test after three moons to be fully accepted in the pack. it's the alphess
    and the beta's decision to accept them or not. it doesn't apply to dogs sent by ancestors, though.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Take me through the night
    Fall into the dark side

We don't need the light
    We'll live on the dark side

my darling...
    avenoir.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create a Kennel [ — V.3 ]

Postby inky. » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:07 am

Number of Dogs: 02 males / 00 females / 00 pups
    Serving Size: Fasting moon 2
    Dogs to Find: Nike, 31 / Hayes, 38

Samuel blinked at his brother. Dean gave him a smile. "Praise Kiavo!" He sighed in relief and threw himself at the other dog. Samuel met him and pressed himself against Dean, the two become a black mass of fluff. "I missed you, Dean." Samuel chuckled, pulling away "You know the world's pretty lonely when you don't have your big bad brother beating everything up." The alpha chuckled and shrugged. "Well, it's pretty boring not having to save your butt all the time." Samuel frowned and gave a fake look of hurt. His eyes scanned the clearing and the trees that outlined it. "So this is the place?" He asked. Dean nodded, motioning for his brother to follow him. He lead him over to one of the thick trees. "This one is yours." He assigned, pointing at the burrow beneath the roots with his nose "It's pretty roomy. Enough room for you, your future shaman, and a patient or two. Plus there's a little pocket that can be used to store herbs." Samuel took a step forward and lowered his head, giving the opening a cautious sniff. "And it's stable? Won't collapse?" Dean shook his head. "The dirt is thick enough and the walls are clay. The roots poke through the ceiling a bit, but that shouldn't be a problem." Dean jerked his head back to motion at the tree across the clearing. "Mine's over there. You can check out your new den and get familiar. I'll be in mine." He nodded a brief farewell and left his brother to his new home.

Hunting: Dean
    Patrolling: Dean (goes after the dog)
    Training:
    Herb Collecting: Samuel
    Births:
    Mates:
    New Ranks: Samuel becomes the High Priest
    Other:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    alphaalphaalAlpha:
    Dean | 27 m | Male | X
    spaceLives: ★★★★★★★★★
    alphaalphaalphaAlpha's mate:
    alphaName | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

alphaalphaalHigh Priest:
    Samuel | 27 m | Male | X
    alphaalphaalphaShaman:

alphaalphaalBeta:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    alphaalphaalphaBeta's mate:
    bHunters:

bSeekers:

bNovices:

bSpirits:

alphaalphaalMothers:

alphaalphaalPups:
    alFood Pile:
    scavenged remains | Amount | 1
    squirrel | Amount | 2
    rabbit | Amount | 2
    small bird | 1 | 2
    beaver | Amount | 4
    mule deer | Amount | 7

alTraining:
    Novice Name | Hunting, Battle, Lore, Stalking, Tracking
    Novice Name | Hunting, Battle, Lore, Stalking, Tracking

alphaalphaalMedicine Storage:
    mcspacechervil | x2 | helps queens give birth
    mcspacemarigold | x1 | stops infection
    mcspacecobweb | x2 | stops bleeding
    mcspaceHerb | Amount | Effect

alphaalphaalDeceased:
    Name | Cause of Death | [url]link[/url]
    alFamilies:
    Father + Mother | Pups
    Father + Mother | Pups
    Father + Mother | Pups
    Father + Mother | Pups
    Father + Mother | Pups
    Father + Mother | Pups

alBorders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

inky.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Amber Skies | The Friend | Post #3

Postby Mythz » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:53 am

𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨
    Number of Dogs: 2
    Males: 1
    Females: 1

Important Info:
    ↪ Moose and Honey eat up their only piece of prey. -2 servings of rabbit.

Hunts:
    ↪ Moose goes hunting

Patrols:
    ↪ Honey goes patrolling for herbs

Requests:
    ↪ N/A

Moose and Honey sat quietly, the sound of chewing filling the air. When they had met, Honey had agreed to join Moose’s pack, and Moose took Honey back to the camp he had been staying at. Then, he had set up a den where she could store her herbs – for she had stated that her previous pack had become corrupt and being one of three Healers she decided to leave and search for a new pack.
    Now they sat in silence, not awkward but companionable, as they feasted on the plump rabbit Moose had caught.

xx Will write more in later xx

edit: (5/5/19) Could I possibly ask for a more active mod? c:
    I just really want to expand my pack <3

Alpha:
            Moose | 72 Moons | Male | X
            Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Beta:

Heir:

Healer:
            Honey | 46 Moons | Female | X

Ironteeth:

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
      Ally Kennels:
      Kennel Name | Username
      Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
      Kennel Name | Username
      Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
      Borage | x1 | Produce milk, fever, bellyache
      Broom | x1 | Helps broken bones and wounds
      Chervil | x1 | Infected wounds, bellyache
      Dock| x1 | Scratches, wounds,
      Cobwebs | x1 | Stop bleeding, bind broken bones

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Vole| x0 | 0 servings
      Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
      Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
      Small Bird | x0 | 0 servings
      Beaver | x0 | 0 servings
      Goat | x0 | 0 servings
      Caribou | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
      Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
      Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Pups
      Name and Name | Pups
    Last edited by Mythz on Sun May 05, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x
        feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
        dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
        so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
        have forgotten something <3
        toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

➡ THE MOUNTAIN MEN | #016

Postby panzram » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:54 am

population 035 | men 017 | ladies 018 | servings necessary 07 | next celestial request tba | expecting dames lola, now - sarah, 1m | quarantine none
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      indentexcuse my messy notes c:
      - koba, triton & theia’s apprentice ceremony
      - abraham & fleur’s escorted to camp by nyx’s patrol
      - sarah walking into camp, saying she was sent
      - nyx consoling echo as her daughter feels bad about not making it the first session like the others
      - marcus & maximus talking about lola’s labor

LIFE.
        ↳ the mountain men consume x7
        mice

DEATH.
        ↳ nothing happens this moon.

COURTSHIP.
        ↳ nothing happens this moon.

ORDER.
        ↳ koba, triton & theia become
        seconds!
        ↳ sarah, a dame, is welcomed
        into the kennel (patrol)!
        ↳ abraham and fleur are
        welcomed into the kennel (patrol)!
      CELESTIAL MEETING.
      ↳ there is no meeting this moon.

PATROL.
      lead: lola, maximus, julian, flo, anne, margaery
      lead: bronte, tamlin, rosita, victor

HUNTING PARTY.
      lead: yana, fleur, abraham, odyssey, neith, cephas
      lead: victor, nyx, marcus, leilani, illiad, nike

WORK OF THE HEALER.
      ↳ lola goes into labor (marcus and maximus are the fathers)
      and epione assists her
      ↳ notes: growing batch of feverfew, check back in a few
      moons to harvest.

TRAINING OF THE SECONDS.
      ↳ all seconds train with their mentors.
    COMMANDER.
    marcus. 39 moons. male.
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★

REGENT.
    odyssey. 38 moons. male.

HEALER.
    epione. 38 moons. female.

HEALER’S SECOND.
    must be chosen by the healer.

WARRIORS.
    bronte. 38 moons. female.
    lola. 37 moons. female. currently a dame.
    tamlin. 37 moons. male.
    flo. 38 moons. male.
    yana. 57 moons. female.
    rosita. 21 moons. female.
    nike. 37 moons. female.
    aradia. 20 moons. female.
    cephas. 36 moons. male.
    leilani. 36 moons. female
    maximus. 38 moons. male.
    illiad. 36 moons. female.
    faust. 37 moons. male. 1 moon of rest
    margaery. 25 moons. female.
    anne. 25 moons. female.
    julian. 16 moons. male.
    viktor. 16 moons. male.
    neith. 37 moons. female.
    nyx. 36 moons. female.
    abraham. 26 moons. male.
    fleur. 26 moons. female.

SECONDS.
    styx. 8 moons. male.
    leto. 8 moons. female.
    woodson. 7 moons. male.
    tulio. 7 moons. male.
    calytrix. 7 moons. female.
    echo. 7 moons. female.
    koba. 6 moons. male.
    triton. 6 moons. male.
    theia. 6 moons. female.

DAMES.
    lola. 37 moons. female. due now.
    ↳ surrogate for marcus + maximus.
    sarah. 28 moons. female. due in 1m.

SERVANTS.
    taeah. 32 moons. female.
    name. age. gender

THE GRAVEYARD.
    name. age at death. cause of death.
    name. age at death. cause of death.
    TRAINING.
    tamlin + styx ⟶ 2 sessions
    ➡ tracking, hunting
    flo + leto ⟶ 2 sessions
    ➡ tracking, hunting
    yana + woodson ⟶ 1 session
    ➡ tracking
    rosita + tulio ⟶ 1 session
    ➡ tracking
    nike + calytrix ⟶ 1 session
    ➡ tracking
    aradia + echo ⟶ 1 session
    ➡ moves
    bronte + koba ⟶ # of sessions
    ➡ moves
    cephas + triton ⟶ # of sessions
    ➡ moves
    odyssey + theia ⟶ # of sessions
    ➡ moves

GENEALOGY.
    Neith + Unkown | Styx, Leto, unnamed, unnamed,
    unnamed, unnamed
    Bronte + Odyssey | Koba, Triton, Theia, unnamed
    Nyx + Unkown | Woodson, Tulio, Calytrix, Echo, unnamed
    Marcus + Maximus | Expecting
    Sarah + Unknown | Expecting

PREY PILE.
    ALL SEASONS
    mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    vole | x6 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    small birds | x5 | 2 servings
    salmon | x3 | 3 servings
    goat | x0 | 5 servings
    elk | x0 | 6 servings

HERB STOCK.
    Cobweb | x2 | bandages wounds.
    Rosemary | x1 | Brief Desc.
    Alder Bark | x1 | Brief Desc.
    Yarrow | x1 | Brief Desc.
    Parsley | x1 | Brief Desc.
    Poppy Seed | x0 | Brief Desc.
    Fennel | x1 | Brief Desc.
    Tansy | x1 | Brief Desc.
    Horsetail | x1 | Brief Desc.
    Marigold | x0 | Brief Desc.
    Juniper Berries | x1 | Brief Desc.
    Catmint | x1 | Brief Desc.
    Watermint | x2 | Brief Desc.

ALLIES.
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

ENEMIES.
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

BORDERS.
    North ↑ | Kennel Name | Username
    East → | Kennel Name | Username
    South ↓ | Kennel Name | Username
    West ← | Kennel Name | Username

panzram

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:02 am

ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ
    “Blessed be our New Founding Fathers — and America, a nation reborn.”

[ america reborn ] this particularly odd kennel was formed on the brutal idealizations of the two leading alphas, who eventually divided the pack in half due to a disagreement on foreign affairs. eventually, these two alphas came together on an agreement for a truce; however, there are several cruel and unusual traditions and ceremonies that still take place in america reborn. the most notorious of which — a strange celebration known solely as carousel — is highly feared among strays that happen to wander into the territory at this time.

the two alphas have split their territory into even halves. there’s the northern part of america reborn, which focuses more on patriotism and isolationism amongst the pack; and the southern half, which dwells more on alliances with foreign packs in order to survive. despite this separation, the kennel is mostly agreed upon a truce. the dogs from both sides have more so of a friendly rivalry than an all-out civil war, and usually take out any pent-up aggression during carousel.

[ territorial details ] the kennel is situated in the center of a series of abandoned carnie grounds. the central meeting place is known as stillhorse, and whenever there’s a kennel meeting, all dogs are required to go, whether they be from the north or south half. both alphas and their councils then host the meetings as peacefully as possible.

the dogs of the north half make their dens in the mostly decrepit remnants of the former bigtop, while dogs from the southern half reside in the old barn. on the northern half, there are traces of former gaming booths (such as duck shoot, balloon pop, freak show tents, and a box office), while the southern half houses the old, broken-down rides (ie, the ferris wheel, tilt a whirl, and bumper cars).

[ dog types ] all sorts of dogs can be found here.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
    beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
    Eyeris

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ' foundings ,

Postby w0ah » Wed May 01, 2019 4:40 pm

Palefur wrote:
        AMERICA REBORN

★ a chorus of mighty barks and howls fill the night air──a leader has risen to lead america reborn.
          ↪ welcome to cak! xi'rika will be your mod.

NeonPastel wrote:
        REGNUM OSSIUM

★ a chorus of mighty barks and howls fill the night air──a leader has risen to lead regnum ossium.
          ↪ welcome to cak! wade wilson will be your mod.
    w0ah

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Wed May 01, 2019 5:01 pm

AMERICA REBORN
    Number of Dogs: 001

Remus lifted his head in the silence of the night, glancing around the barren, decrepit carnie grounds. The place had been abandoned for ancestors know how long, and had an eerie feel about it, but it would do for now. The massive brute smiled quietly; his brother would be pleased with the newfound territory, he hoped. Romulus always was the more sociable of the two, but for now, lying low and keeping to themselves was the best plot of action. There was no need for more conflict.

As he began marking borders, the mastiff kept an eye out for his brother. Hopefully he’d find the other alpha soon; they really needed to begin construction quickly. And, of course, there was always safety in numbers.

[ Remus claims the carnie grounds as America Reborn territory ]
    [ Remus goes on a border patrol to find Romulus ]

Alphas:
            Remus | 42 moons | Male | X

Heirs:

Betas:

Shaman:

Shaman’s Seconds:

Ironteeth:

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
      Ally Kennels:
      Kennel Name | Username
      Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
      Kennel Name | Username
      Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
      Herb | Usage
      Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
      Name and Name | Pups
      Name and Name | Pups
    beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
    Eyeris

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby soccer97 » Thu May 02, 2019 12:51 pm

ImageNumber of Dogs: Males: 16 Females: 13 Total: 29

Gypsy and Azule had finally come across the Ivy Scouts territory. They had traveled for a long time to get to this territory. They've been looking for a sturdy new kennel, one that had a strong leader who could rule without judgement. After talking to some loner dogs, they found out that the Ivy Scouts was a kennel in the forests near a sheltered town. Azule was unsure of she wanted to travel closer to a human town since she had never had contact with humans, but Gypsy assured her that if they found the kennel then they would be protected. The two females journeyed together, laughing and catching prey. They were close friends who consulted each other with their problems. The two of them couldn't help but notice the lack of dogs, and animals in general, as they ventured closer to the Ivy Scouts territory. The area was almost deserted of life, but once they crossed the line they felt like a weight lifted from them. The air was lighter inside the territory and Gypsy didn't feel like she needed to watch her back every few seconds. It left like their old kennel. Like home.
    "More dogs? You want to join our kennel too?" a white samoyed asked the two dogs.
    They seemed confused. Azule responded "Yes, it that a problem? We heard about you from some dogs in the deep woods. They said that you are a strong kennel. We were looking for another kennel and we'd be delighted if you would have us. But, if you aren't welcoming any more dogs then I guess we could be on our way. We traveled a long way."
    Kalta replied "No, we'd like to have you. This month we have a lot of new members. You two said you were from another kennel. What was that kennel's name?"
    Gypsy responded "The Underdogs. Have you heard of them?"
    "I don't think I have. Alright. Come with me and you can meet the alpha."

A Commander's meeting was held to discuss important matters. Garland spoke "As you all know, there have been a recent influx of members to the kennel. We have a variety of new dogs who need to be placed and looked after. I know it is getting hard for each of you to keep track of your branches. So I propose that each branch gets another Commander. I have a few options for dogs that I feel would be good candidates for Commander. Brutus and Minerva have both shown that they can fight and have taken a leadership role when needed. Laila and Stella have also shown that they are excellent hunters, though I feel that Stella may be too kind. Natiri also seems like a good candidate, but she is immature at times. I also want to know your opinions on a Commander for the whelpers. I originally thought that the Healer branch would also cover whelpers, but I know you Chi have a lot to do already. Would you like some help managing your branch?"
    Chi nodded to let Garland know he heard what he was saying. He spoke "I think it is a little hectic for an old timer like me right now, especially teaching Aurora. And a new whelper has also just arrived. But I do also think that the whelpers are a part of the Healer branch. I think they should get a temporary Commander. Maybe an experienced whelper like Stella."
    Kalta agreed. "I think it's best if we don't push Chi too far, especially since Laila is due any day now. Another dog to take care of the new whelper would be a big help. I also agree that having Stella there to tend to the whelpers is a good idea. It should be until Chi is finished with training Aurora."
    "What about you Niko?"
    "I have no objection. I don't know much about what goes on outside of my branch."
    So, we are all in agreement. Let's vote for Commanders."
    Kalta says "I vote for Minerva and Laila. Stella should be whelper Commander."
    Chi says "I think it should be Brutus and Laila. I agree for Stella to be a temporary Commander."
    Niko says "Brutus is a strong warrior and Laila is mature. Stella can be Commander."
    Garland adds "I also agree Brutus would be right for the job. Laila would also be great for Commander, but seeing she is going to be whelping, I think Natiri should become a temporary Commander also. You, Kalta, could co-Commander with her until Laila is back from whelping. Is that alright with you?"
    "I think if she can prove that she can handle the position, then she could become co-Commander."
    "Alright. Now what about Ulysses's request to be mates with Bandit?"
    Niko spoke up. "That's what bothers me. It's unnatural for two males to be mates. They can't reproduce and will never have pups. How will they have a pup if there are no females to mate with them?"
    Chi suggests "We could have a surrogate whelper for them."
    "Then why not just mate them with the whelper? If she's going to carry the pups and take care of them, then she is more of a mate with the Bandit or Ulysses than the other one would be! I don't get making them mate with someone else and calling the pups their own."
    "We find pups alone quite often without a whelper. If we find one, they could be the parents to it. One of the whelpers could nourish the pup but Bandit and Ulysses could raise it. What do you think of that Niko?"
    I think that it's less often than you think that a lone pup is found by itself. I still don't agree with making them mates."
    Kalta says "I'm sorry you feel that way. I agree that morality is better than fertility. We have a lot of other dogs who could be paired. Bandit and Ulysses will be happier together and forbidding their pairing will only make them depressed. I am fine with it happening."
    Garland said "I also agree that this pairing should happen. If we didn't have this large amount of dogs come to the kennel this moon, then I might have had a different opinion. But with all of these new dogs we have the resources for this pairing. After Bandit and Nova take their test, if they pass, then Bandit could be mates with Ulysses. If there is nothing else to talk about, I declare this meeting over."

(Brutus becomes Commander of the Guardians, Natiri becomes Temporary Commander of the Hunters, Stella becomes Temporary Commander of the Whelpers.)
    (Garland, Niko, Candie, Truskett, Minerva, and Willow go after the trespasser.)
    (Brutus, Kalsang, and Captain patrol the borders.)
    (Natiri, Azule, Gypsy, Summer, Soot, and Granite hunt for birds.)
    (Kalta, Ulysses, Stella, and Ruby hunt for birds.)
    (Bandit and Nova take their test. They hunt for birds.)
    (Chi and Aurora go herb hunting.)
    (Chi teaches Aurora how to whelp.)
    (Kalta teaches Stark pouncing.)
    (Laila goes into labor.)
    (The kennel eats 2 rabbits and 1 song bird.)

Ally Kennels:
      Kennel Name | Username
      Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
            Kennel Name | Username
            Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
            Cobwebs X2 | Stops bleeding
            Catmint | remedy for greencough and whitecough
            Daisy Leaf | used to ease joints
            Stick | distracts from pain, recommended for whelpers giving birth, combined with bindweed can help mend broken legs
            Rush | helps bind broken legs
            Poppy seeds | help dogs sleep, ease pain, relieve stress, not for whelpers
            Wintergreen | treats wounds and poison
            Goatweed | eases grief
            Daisy Leaf | eases the pain of aching joints
            Dock | used to soothe scratches and sore pads, eases pain
            Yarrow | extracts poisons from dogs, ointment soothes cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile: 6 Servings
            Mice | x0 | 1 serving
            Squirrels | x0 | 1 serving
            Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
            Song Birds | x0 | 2 servings
            Raptors | x0 | 3 servings
            Raccoons | x0 | 4 servings
            Deer | x0 | 6 servings
            Boar | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
            Ulysses | Bandit | 4 | Stalking, Tracking, Scent Following, Pouncing
            Laila | Nova | 4 | Tracking, Stalking, Pouncing, Stealth
            Candie | Felix | 4 | Fighting, Dodging, Stealth, howling
            Brutus | Draxx | 4 | Fighting, Stealth, Dodging, howling
            Kalta | Stark | 2 | Stalking, speed
            Chi | Aurora | 2 | Herb Identification, herbal storage

Deceased Dogs:
            Gunner | Exposure and Starvation

Family:
            Stella and ??| Mates | Felix and Draxx
            Natiri and Chi | Siblings
            Name and Name | Pups
      Pet's name: Toby
      RIP Toby. <3
      soccer97

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Sun May 05, 2019 11:33 am

i’ve opted to stockpile my america reborn dogs until i’ve reached my twentieth post so i can remake the kennel then. here is my new kennel’s info.

[ PIXIES ] the pixies are a newer kennel to pop up on the map, but they’re certainly making their mark already as one of the most fearsome. a pack consisting solely of chihuahuas, the pixies are known for gathering together in pack tactics and acting as a hive mind to overpower enemies. while tiny, these little pixies are highly dangerous, led by an alpha with little to no regard when it comes to morality and whatnot. they reside in an old campgrounds by a river.

[ may i request a more active mod? c: ]
      Eyeris

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me