the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby farcille » Fri May 10, 2024 12:54 pm

already ate! we had some shawarma wraps and they were extremely tasty :~)

^ i so vaguely remember that song and now i'm upset that i can't remember the tune... so real for being a hot pocket enjoyer though
> i think i've finally convinced my girlfriend to make a CS account and i'm very happy!! will probably help her with it later tonight.
v if you could enter any fictional universe, which would it be?

mor مور she/he
mixed mena/swana
adult - enfp 4w3
carrd is wip Image
farcille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flytes, » Sat May 11, 2024 9:19 am

After a lot of thought, probably How to Train Your Dragon. I just like the idea of having a dragon friend that you can go places with. How cool would it be to fly?

^ Aww, that's great! I hope she has fun here!
> I've had a rough month and after a recent health scare and hospitalization, my mom decided it was best that I move back in with her. There's supposed to be a big solar storm tonight with auroras, but I don't know if it'll be visible where we are in Oregon
v Tell me something that you're looking forward to!
flytes,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sat May 11, 2024 10:04 am

commencement in a week !!!!! i have a cute dress to wear under my gown. also going on dates with the husband this summer :-)

^ i hope you can see the auroras, that would be fun! i hope you're doing alright <3
    > *licks the person reading this*
    v describe yourself in one word...
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Sat May 11, 2024 1:20 pm

creature.

^ WHAT. EW. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. HUH.
> oh my god I hate mcafee so much get off my computer NOW
v favorite color? be descriptive!
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Sat May 11, 2024 2:51 pm

Any and all kinds of purple xdd it’s so hard for me to choose just one purple, I’ll say a bold almost neon purple always amazes me, like this horse
But still there’s a lot of different purples/lavenders that make me happy

^ is a creature, and omg get the mcafee off!! I have that problem on my laptop
> after four years of playing animal crossing on and off, I finally got my first villager photo, from my starter villager Sprocket LOL right after my other starter villager Renee wanted to leave and I let her ):
v do you have a favorite pair of shoes?

Edit: vv yeah idk in the past I’d pop into the game once every few months, I think that’s why it took me so long lol because I’ve heard of other people getting photos after a month of playing every day. Also combat boots are so cool!
Last edited by paevent on Sat May 11, 2024 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trilli » Sat May 11, 2024 3:33 pm

A pair of black combat boots with faces painted on them.

^ I can't tell if you got your first photo because it actually takes that long to get it, or if it was because it was slow going.
> I'm getting another piercing tomorrow.
v How do you organize your tabs when you have more than one open?
trilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mpdg » Sat May 11, 2024 4:43 pm

i typically try to only have about 2 to 5 tabs open at once (unless i'm opening a bunch of links in which case i'll just go through them one by one and close them when i finish) both because i don't like clutter but also because my computer overheats easily. i usually have discord open on the far left tab and anything else arranged next to it with the tab i'm looking at next to the discord one

^ CONGRATS i hope it goes well and is not too painful and the healing process is quick and easy! i've never gotten a piercing but they look awesome.
> changed my cs icon to izutsumi from dungeon meshi WHEEEEE. i know everyone and their mother is talking about it right now and i'll confess i still have not seen or read it #sorry #fakefan but i've been looking at pictures of this stupid catgirl all day because MULTIPLE friends have sent her to me and said that she reminds them of me. and just, like, visually, they're not wrong i do look like this minus the cat features obviously LOL. i haven't watched anime in forever but i do think i will probably watch dungeon meshi eventually because the art looks really really great and i've heard lots of good things about it
v what would you bring to a desert island if you couldn't bring anything practical (so no survival tools, etc)?
i'm absol! he/him. adult
talk 2 me about: emo,
post hardcore, pop punk,
vocaloid, pokemon, OCs,
music history in general,
or anything else ur heart
desires. i am not always
active here but shoot me
a PM if u need anything!
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 free palestine

mpdg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Sat May 11, 2024 5:55 pm

is it cheating to say fireworks instead of a flare gun? they're technically not a survival tool :]

^ PLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE YOU GOTTA WATCH IT!!! its literally SO good, i've been watching episodes weekly with my friend as they release, and while i will say it has a bit of a slow start, the story is so captivating

> cat picture time

v what was the first anime you ever watched, and how do you feel about it now compared to when you first saw it?

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Getchoo » Sat May 11, 2024 7:22 pm

fruits basket. i first watched it in 2015, a bit before the reboot came out. it was so dear to me then i even named my kitten and rat after kyo and yuki :'> and now after the reboot? i think it's GENUINELY a must watch for people that like anime, it's perfect it's all i could ever ask from an anime really. it's not one of the interests i center as i'm not heavy into anime anymore but it's one of the ones that are so dear to me i know i'll love it for the rest of my life.

^ that is, absolutely, without a doubt, a cat. a gorgeous one at that oh my gosh 🥺
> being hailed as some sort of technology genius for being the only one able to take a decent picture of the northern lights tonight
v do you celebrate the birthdays of fictional characters/celebrities/music albums/etc or do you think that's doing too much?
hi, i'm getchoo
i lurk on forum games late at night, listen to weezer unironically, and that's about it tbh
hope you have a great day!
Getchoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weak » Sat May 11, 2024 8:04 pm

o, yes i do celebrate my favorite character's birthday as i believe its a day to truly appreciate them! + i love seeing all the art of my favs :pleading_emote:

^ oou i hope u enjoyed seeing the lights!!
      > robin robin i love robin from hsr shes all that's on my mind and her album is all that's on repeat!!<3
      v hihi! how r u!? tell me about ur comfort character!
weak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me