vole • x1
ermine • x0
stoat • x2
bird • x0
total: 5 servings

archive

└────────────┘
────────────────────────────────────
population: 7 cats - 4 toms, 3 mollies | servings: 3 | next ancestor visit: now | pebbles: 8
notes: laurelclan is mostly maine coons / longhaired cats! :)
────────────────────────────────────
┌────────────┐

𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 // 𝐌𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
──────────────────
1 - 2 - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x
x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x
──────────────────
1 - 2 - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x
coding + font credit

└────────────┘
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      writing space.

- i'm not sure if i'm going to write for this post because i have to wait till some cats age to continue the plot, but if i do here
      is what happens in this post (i don't feel like writing fillers yknow)
      - frostpaw recovers, the clan returns to laurelclan camp
      - fallowpaw is found, frostpaw and fallowpaw have a mock ceremony to be reassigned mentors
      - frostpaw and ashface mourn their respective siblings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actions + updates
      new cats
      • fallowpaw

hunting patrol
      • bearstar, sweetfeather, frostpaw

border patrol
      ashface, atticus

training
      • bearstar and frostpaw
      • ashface and fallowpaw

herb gathering/skill practicing
      • rowanfeather(kitting herbs), fallowpaw helps

other
      • bearstar requests a battalion member from starclan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notes/extra
      • [1/4/20] i am totally cool with cats dying on patrol but please spare any cat with a ★ next to their name- they're gonna
      be important to the plot! i know that's most of my cats right now but it won't be eventually haha
      • [1/4/20] i added the pebble count next to my population tracker at the top and rowanfeather's points tracker! if there's
      any other new feature i missed please enlighten me- i read through the front and i think i got everything but it wouldn't
      be unlikely for me to miss something.
      • [12/30/19] photos in the cat's posts will be replaced with the colored in lines as soon as i receive them!
█║███████████████████████████████████║█
    𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
    bearstar - tom - 41 moons - post
    • multiple mates - many offspring
    • eight lives

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
    name - gender - age - [url]ref[/url]
    • no mate - 0 offspring

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍
    ★ rowanfeather - molly - 40 m - post
    • no mate - 2 offspring
    • powers: reduced chance of stillborns
    by 20%, finds 1 extra herb
    • 5 skill points

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
    • no mate - 0 offspring

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍
    sweetfeather - tom - 33 m - post
    ★ ashface - molly - 15 m - post
    • finds a queen every border patrol
    w/ a 2% increased chance of a death
    on the patrol.
    ★ atticus - tom - 17 m - post
    𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒
    ★ frostpaw - tom - 11 m - post
    • ensures at least 4 kits in his litters
    w/ a 15% chance that one of them
    will die
    fallowpaw - molly - 6 m - ref

𝐊𝐈𝐓-𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒
    𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍-𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
    • new clan ? ?

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
    - cause of death
    russetpaw - tom - 10 moons
    - the genesis fire
    cormorant - tom - 62 m
    - the genesis fire
    onyxfeather - molly - 60 m
    - the genesis fire

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
    name [x] name:
    offspring's name[s]
    rowanfeather [x] adoniscloud:
    russetpaw, frostpaw
    bearstar family tree
    diamond [x] luxx:
    ashface, sootmask, v..various
    others
    𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒:
    bearstar | frostpaw
    • skills learned here
    ashface | fallowpaw
    • skills learned here
    NAME | name
    • skills learned here
    -
    NAME | name
    • skills learned here
    NAME | name
    • skills learned here
    NAME | name
    • skills learned here
    -
    NAME | name
    • skills learned here
    NAME | name
    • skills learned here
    NAME | name
    • skills learned here
█║███████████████████████████████████║█
Last edited by morrissey on Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:12 am

hello, i'm going to see how long i can keep this going.

clan name: FeatherClan

territory: A pine forest in a valley between two mountains. Usually pretty cold but gets warm in greenleaf. A river runs from the top of the left mountain and through the forest

prey: birds, squirrels, rabbits, small fish, big fish, and shrew

predators: foxes (somewhat rare), badgers (pretty rare), twolegs (only in greenleaf, uncommon), bears (super rarely, only in leaf-fall by the river)

cats: usually all are long-furred minus a few here and there. would prefer finding long cats more frequently

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SLUGTHEORY » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:37 am

☆꧁༒Marshclan༒꧂☆
Clan Archive

Preference: Line art | Mod: Duplex | Number of Cats: 13 | Next Starclan Visit: Next week | Pebbles: 31 ✧ - Can see Starclan cats

" Loststar. " Butterflywing trotted through the night, her pelt glistening in the moon light. " yes, Butterflywing? " Loststar turned to her newest warrior. " Clarkkit is 6 moons. He is ready to start his apprenticeship. " She sat beside her leader. " Silverwater told me to inform you. " She looked over for a brief second. Loststar nodded. " We'll have his ceremony as soon as possible. Get some rest. " Loststar flicked her tail to dismiss Butterflywing. The she-cat dipped her head and padded away.

" All cat's old enough to catch their own prey, gather here under the stump for a clan meeting. " Mudbomb quickly padded from the warriors den, with the others following. Butterflywing padded to the nursery. " Clarkkit. " She mewed through the door, the young cat's ears perked up and looked over as Silverwater padded from the den. " I think you'd want to come to this clan meeting. " Butterflywing smiled warmly, flicking her tail to invite him along. The kit looked confused, but was excited, seeing as though this was his first meeting. He padded over to her and they trotted to the crowded clearing. " First, and most importantly, " Loststar began, " Clarkkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Clarkpaw. Your mentor will be Butterflywing. I hope Butterflywing will pass down all she knows on to you. " Clarkpaw's eyes lit up as Silverwater pushed through the cheering crowd to give a proud lick to her adopted son. He stood up and touched noses with his mentor. " As of other matters, " Mudbomb spoke up from beside his leader. " Rustleg will be collecting herbs, Smokebelly and Wasppaw, you'll be on hunting. Also have a training session. I'll have a training session with Applepaw, thank Starclan her wound is healed. And Duckglow you'll patrol with me and Applepaw. Also bring Echopaw. Clarkpaw will begin his training soon. Clan dismissed. " The clan dispersed into groups, chatting among themselves.

🌤

" Loststar! " Rustleg quickly limped to her leader in a panic. " Yes, Rustleg? You seem flustered. " Loststar felt worry. " I can't go herb collecting this evening. " " Oh? " Loststar's head jerked to one side. " Mocha and Shinegaze are having their kits. "

Newcomer(s)/Rankchanges:
↳ Clarkpaw ( Apprentice )
Medicine cat alerts:
↳ Applepaw's eye is treated with golden rod.
↳ Rustleg helps Shinegaze and Mocha give birth.
Mates/Kits:
↳ Mocha gives birth this moon!
↳ Shinegaze gives birth this moon!
Training:
↳ Butterflywing is now mentoring Clarkpaw. ( They do not have a training session this moon tfufyuyu )
↳ Echopaw, Applepaw, and Wasppaw train.
Assesments:
↳ N/A
Injuries/Deaths:
↳ Applepaw's wound is healed.
Prey consumed:
↳ x1 squirrel
Mod notes/Leader requests:
↳ Can I get Clarkpaw's apprentice lineart? Thanks!
Other:
↳ Thank you! <3

Hunting: Smokebelly, Wasppaw
Patrolling: Mudbomb, Duckglow, Echopaw, Applepaw
Gathering herbs:

Prey store: Rodents ( Rats, voles, mice, shrews. ) Amphibians ( Frogs/toads and turtles. )
Herb store: Blackberries ( Distract from pain ), Rush ( When crushed up, regular wound medicine ), Lilypads ( Patching wounds ), Bark ( Chew on to ease pain ), Milk Thistle ( Medicine )

Leader:
          Loststar | 64 moons | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Mudbomb | 41 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Rustleg | 53 moons | She-cat | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
          Duckglow | 23 moons | She-cat | X
          Shinegaze | 36 moons | She-cat | X | In nursery.
          Smokebelly | 61 moons | Tom | X
          Butterflywing | 20 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Applepaw | 15 moons | She-cat | X
          Echopaw | 9 moons | She-cat | X
          Wasppaw 9 moons | She-cat | X
          Clarkpaw | 6 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
          Silverwater | 38 moons | She-cat | X
          Mocha | 39 moons | She-cat | X
          Shinegaze | 38 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mistyclan | Talonpawthewarrior
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Chessclan | sharpiesandhamilton
    East | Mistyclan | Talonpawthewarrior
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | User
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Rush | Medicine
    Blackberry | Medicine

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | Two servings
    Squirrels | x0 | Two servings
    Vole | x1 | One serving
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mudbomb | Applepaw | 2 sessions. | Hunting-Fighting
    Duckglow | Echopaw | 1 session. | Hunting-
    Smokebelly | Wasppaw |2 sessions. | Hunting-Fighting
    Butterflywing | Clarkpaw | No sessions have taken place yet. | None

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

About:

All cats in Marshclan are aggressive and battle hungry. Insulting each other as jokes, play fighting but way more violent then how kits would and starting random battles. With a strict leader that does not take mistakes lightly, they are battle hungry. They live in a morass, a wet land being overlapped with shallow ponds. The ponds drown grass and just barely touch the trunks of surrounding willows. The cats hunt amphibians, rodents and small birds. They are known as: Rigorous or intolerable.
Last edited by SLUGTHEORY on Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

ART SHOP
ᵀ ᴴ
ᴰ ᴬ
ᴬ ᶠ

previously known as LadyStardust!!

ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ?
🎀ᵖᵐˢ: ᵒᵖᵉⁿ🎀
🎀ᴰⁱˢᶜᵒʳᵈ: SLUGTHEORY#3793🎀

SLUGTHEORY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan [26]

Postby Heda » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:10 pm

xx
x
x
x

──────────────────────── ───────────── ────────────────────────

Number of Cats [ 35 | ♂: 17 | ♀: 18 ]

──────────────────────── ───────────── ────────────────────────

This Moon

Juniperkit smirked as she jumped up on one of the logs near the nursery. Harekit watching her intensely as Pikekit attempted to climb up as well. "Next moon we are going to be apprentices!" Juniperkit screeched with excitement. Rushkit sat by Harekit silently watch the other two. "W-who do you th-think will be y-your mentor?" Pikekit was stuttering as he tried to keep his balance on the log. He looked over at Harekit and his brother. Harekit shrugged "I want my dad to be mine." Rushkit frowned and shook his head. "Your dad can't be your mentor." Harekit frowned as well and looked at the cat beside him. "Yes he can!" Rushkit shook his head. "No. He. Can't." The young one stated firmly and with that Harekit swatted at him but missed. Now before the two could get into it Juniperkit spoke up. "Well I hope I get Aspenswirl." "He's so old!" Pikekit exclaimed as he slid off the log. Juniperkit managed to balance herself and sit. "But he is wise and look how Rainseeker turned out! She is so pretty and elegant and she learned that from him! He is an elegant cat too." Her voice was very matter-a-fact as she spoke to the three toms. Harekit stood-up and walked towards the log "But he is a mort-skinner now, do you really want to be one of those?" Juniperkit swatted at him as he tried to climb up, giggling to herself as he hissed. "Wel no I suppose Quailfur then!" Rushkit started grooming himself. "I think she's very scary." "But wise!" Pikekit was balancing himself on the log when a voice called at him. "Be careful Pikekit! Don't hurt yourself." It was his mother Riverheart. Pikekit rolled his eyes of course she was watching them.

Riverheart sighed as she watched the four eldest kits play on the log, the others were sleeping in the den. Boneleaf had come to join. They watched the kits together for a bit. Sitting in a comfortable silence with the other she-cat.

____

Ivythistle smiled at Pearlblossom, she then looked at Beetledrop. "It looks like she's good to go. But do take it easy for another moon, you are still healing. But you can get settled in somewhere other thAn here." Beetledrop nodded in agreement. "I will take you to see Troutleap, the deputy. He will find you a den, you can rest there." He lead her out of the medicine cat den and towards Troutleap who was counting prey, leaf-fall was coming and things were going to get harder for the clan. "Troutleap! Here is Pearlblossom she needs a den and nest. Troutleap smiled and gave a small nod to the she-cat. "Yes, I was thinking of putting you with Boneleaf, and them. A nice quiet den, if you don't like it we can always move you." Pearlblossom smiled, "Oh I am quite sure it will be fine." And with that the deputy showed her to her den.

___

Soulstar cleared his throat, watching the cats start to gather, it was dusk getting dark. Once everyone settled he stood up. "We all know it is getting to that time, where food becomes difficult to find. There isn't much here in our home during these seasons. But, me and a few clan members have been talking and maybe we need to set out farther from out territory." He looked at them, "I will lead this, I will pick six other cats to join. We will be leaving in a few days. Come to me before then to be evaluated. Although I don't know what we will face, or who we will meet but we need some extra food and pelts, Aspenswirl and Ivythistle have made some small back pouch for smaller prey so we can bring back a bit more. That is all." He turned and left back to his den." The clearing erupted in silent chatter as cats discussed the meeting.

Pricklejay watched Rainseeker as she looked towards Soulstars den, "Well I am volunteering no matter what my father says." Kestralflight gave his sister a small look, not sure if it was a safe idea, but she was a talented warrior. Pricklejay smiled. "Me too." Blizzardstrike watched the two young warriors walk towards the leaders den. Kestralflight looked at her. "I wish they wouldn't" Blizzardstrike nodded. "Oh I know."

As the two warriors walked into the den they were watched by the other four others who must of been picked. Among them was Flintscreech, Quailfur, Eelswoop, and Copperflame. Soulstar gave a small smile at the two. "You want to join." Troutleap that sat with the others frowned. "She is not going Soulstar." Rainseeker growled lowly. "I am warrior and I am very skilled, stealthy too. I want to prove myself as a young warrior." Soulstar looked at Troutleap. "It would be unfair of me to say no to her. We need fresh trained mind, she is a good pick. I say yes Rainseeker, this will get you in good places. Now Pricklejay. Why do you think you should be this sixth cat on this mission?" Pricklejay stepped forward. Feeling slightly nervous. " I-I.." He cleared his throat. "I am fast, I can hunt, I have been out there before and if we are going close to two legs I can help. I have a lot to offer Soulstar I would like this chance as well." Soulstar nodded. "Very well then, we will be going north in a few days." He dismissed the cats. Pricklejay was excited honestly, to go and do something for the clan like this but he also knew this could be quite difficult.

[Aspenswirl and Riverheart try for kittens.]
[Morningfall, Emberslash, Runningsong, Burntpath,Blizzardstrike go on patrol]
[Cedarmouse, Kestralflight, Gingertwist, Nightstone, Boneleaf go hunting.]
[Soulstar, Flintscreech, Quailfur, Eelswoop, Copperflame, Rainseeker, and Pricklejay prepare to travel to unknown territory.]
[

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

.training.
    necessary skills: fishing, combat
    common skills: speed, stealth, swimming
    rare skills: climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
    Emberslash | Kestralpaw | ☼ | ☼ | ☼ | ☼
    Aspenswirl | Rainpaw | ☼ | ☼ | ☼ | ☼
    Flintscreech | Dandelionpaw | ☼ |☼ | * | *

.families.
    Troutleap+Runningsong=
    Rainseeker☆Kestralflight
    Emberslash☆Basileyes
    Nightsone☆Soulstar☆Gingersnap
    Flintscreech ☆ Burntpath
    Nightstone+Burntpath=
    Viperkit☆Crookedkit
    ♡ Gingersnap+Webbfoot=
    Frostkit
    ♡ Copperflame+Boneleaf=
    Juniperkit☆Harekit
    Riverheart+??=
    Pikekit☆Rushkit
    ♡ Soulstar+Basileyes=
    Scorchkit☆Heronkit

.deceased.
    cat Name | age | cause of death
    .ally clans.
    clan | username
    .enemy clans.
    clan | username
    .borders.
    Northern Forest | open
    Western River | open
    Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
    Southern Mountains | open

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

.leader.
    Soulstar | 50 | ♂ |
    Lives: ★★★★★★☆☆☆

.deputy.
    Troutleap | 43 | ♂ |

.med. cat.
    Ivythistle | 65 | ♀ |
    Beetledrop | 21 | ♂ |
    .med. cat apprentice.
    here

.mort-skinner.
    Aspenswirl | 56 | ♂ |

.mort-skinner apprentices.
    tba
    .warriors.
    Runningsong | 41 | ♀ |
    Copperflame | 38 | ♂ |
    Quailfur | 49 | ♀ |
    Cedarmouse | 62 | ♂ |
    Emberslash | 38 | ♀ |
    Eelswoop | 27 | ♀ |
    Basileyes | 39 | ♀ |
    Flintscreech | 42 | ♂ |
    Nightstone | 43 | ♀ |
    Burntpath | 42 | ♂ |
    Boneleaf | 35 | ♀ |
    Blizzardstrike | 19 | ♀ |
    Pricklejay | 21 | ♂ |
    Morningfall | 58 | ♀ |
    Gingertwist | 43 | ♂ |
    Kestralflight | 15 | ♂ |
    Rainseeker | 15 | ♀ |
    Pearlblossom | 26 | ♀ |

.apprentices.
    Dandelionpaw | 8 | ♀ |

.queens.
    Riverheart | 45 | ♀ |
    Webbfoot | 37 | ♀ |

.kits.
    Juniperkit | 5 | ♀ |
    Harekit | 5 | ♂ |
    Pikekit | 5 | ♂ |
    Rushkit | 5 | ♂ |
    Scorchkit | 4 | ♂ |
    Heronkit | 4 | ♂ |
    Viperkit | 3 | ♀ |
    Crookedkit | 3 | ♂ |
    Frostkit | 1 | ♀ |

.elders.
    tba

.medicine storage.
    Alder Bark | x3 |
    Bark from an alder tree is go
    od for healing toothaches.
    Burdock Root | x3 |
    This herb is used to treat infe
    ctions, and is especially good
    for rat bites.
    Catmint | x5 |
    This herb is good for treating
    white cough and green cough.
    Chervile Root | x3 |
    This herb is used to keep away
    and treat infections.
    Comfrey | X3 |
    This herb is used to put broken
    bone on the right path for men
    ding.
    Daisy Leaves | x3 |
    This herb is used to soothe ach
    ing joints.
    Elder Leaves | x2 |
    This herb can be used to help tr
    eat sprains.
    Lavender | x2 |
    This herb is used to treat coughs
    and fevers. It can also be used to
    calm a cat in the event of a nervo
    us breakdown or severe shock.
    Marigold | x2 |
    This herb is used to keep wounds
    from getting infected. It can also
    heal sores.
    Nettle Leaves | x3 |
    This herb is used to keep down th
    e swelling of a wound.
    Oak Leaves | x3 |
    This herb is used to stop bleeding
    from a wound and to fight infecti
    on.
    Poppy Seeds | x3 |
    This seed is used to numb pain an
    d help a cat sleep.
    Snake Root | x3 |
    This herb is used to counter the eff
    ects of poison.
    Yarrow | x2 |
    This herb is used to make a cat vomit.
    This action expels poisons from the bo
    dy.
    Cobwebs | x3 |
    Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
    Honey | x3 |
    Honey is used to treat sore throats.
    Wild Garlic | x3 |
    Rolling in this herb can help to keep infe
    ction out of wounds. It is also good for r
    at bites.
    .fresh-kill pile.
    Trout | x2 | 3 servings
    Salmon | x3 | 3 servings
    Frog | x3 | 1 servings
    Snake | x3 | 2 servings
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Pheasant | x2 | 3 servings
    Total | 15 | 32 servings
    .extra info.
    Soulstar has one eye
    i here
    .cats injured.
    Pearlblossom | gash on hind right leg | badger attack | one more moon

Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; kacchan, ]

Postby deimido » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:00 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
    quickclan, the coven, badgerclan, the outlaws, avianclan
    dareclan, auroraclan, fernclan, dustclan, mistyclan
    irisclan, dark nights, CotM
    charcoalclan, faceclan
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the first leaves have begun to turn colors
    and drop in forest territories, signalling t
    he beginning of leaf-fall and the coming sn
    ows for some. the chances of catching sick
    ness or dying during birth will rise and th
    e number of cats and prey passing throug
    h will drop.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────────┐

flamepelt's patrol caught . .xxxx
    ↪ +1 bird egg.

wolftail's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 nothing..

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

rae's patrol found . .
    ↪ +8 pebbles! *

featherstar's patrol met . .
    ↪ an apprentice! they also found +13
    pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

ridgepelt gathered . .
    ↪ +1 meadow saffron.
    ↪ +1 blackberry leaves.xx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

skills learned . .
    ↪ minty > agility.
    ↪ white > nothing..
    ↪ sand > fighting.xxxx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      families
      ↪ sugarcane gave birth to two kittens! something went horribly wrong during the birth, and while ridgepelt saved the lives of the kits, she wasn't
      able to save their mother... sugarcane now watches over her two sons from the stars. (1; tom) (2; tom)
      ↪ unfortunately, cypressclaw and flamepelt's second attempt did not result in kits. they can try again next moon.
      ↪ featherstar is expecting a litter with smokebelly of marshclan! her litter is due in two moons.

patrolling results
      ↪ whitepaw sprained her paw while out patrolling, she'll need +1 elder leaves for it.

assessments
      ↪ owlpaw passed his assessment! featherstar welcomes him as a warrior by the name of owlspeck!

leader's request
      ↪ mistyclan's ancestors pay heed to featherstar's request and send an apprentice to find and join her clan.

mod notes
      ↪ the apprentice found on patrol was done by H155, their written description is: a mediumhaired mackerel caliby with green eyes.
      ↪ sugarcane's two kits were done by me, their written descriptions are:
      - kit 1 is a ginger mackerel tabby tom with green eyes.
      - kit 2 is a brown mackerel tabby with green eyes, white paws, and a white dash on his chest.
      ↪ owlspeck's warrior growth was done by me.
      ↪ the requested apprentice was done by me, their written description is: a shorthaired ginger mackerel cat with folded ears and orange eyes.
      ↪ all the lineart was done by Grey_Hoodie.
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

goosecall's patrol caught . .xxxx
    ↪ nothing..

PATROLLING RESULTS

zephyrrush's patrol found . .xxxxxx
    ↪ +7 pebbles!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

snowfinch gathered . .xxx
    ↪ +1 lungwort.
    ↪ +1 wild garlic.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

training results . .xxxxx
    ↪ acorn > fighting.
    ↪ dawn > nothing..

leader's request
      ↪ irisclan's ancestors heed horizonstar's request and send a deputy to find and join her clan.

families
      ↪ honeysneeze gave birth to a healthy litter of three! (1; molly) (2; tom) (3; molly)

mod notes
      ↪ the deputy was done by BlackJeans&IceCream, their written description is: a longhaired cinnamon classic tabby with white mittens and cheek
      streaks and toasted gold eyes.

↪ honeysneeze's kits were done by me, their written descriptions are:
      - kit 1 is a longhaired black silver broken mackerel tabby bicolor with copper eyes.
      - kit 2 is a longhaired chocolate smoke bicolor with green eyes.
      - kit 3 is a longhaired black bicolor with copper eyes.

↪ all lineart was done by Grey_Hoodie.

HUNTING RESULTS

halfstar caught . .xxxxxxxxxx
    ↪ +1 mouse.

pinebranch caught . .
    ↪ +1 squirrel.

palestripe caught . .
    ↪ +1 rabbit.

PATROLLING RESULTS

palestripe met . .
    ↪ a warrior! she also found +7xxxx
    pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

frostroot gathered . .xxx
    ↪ +1 stinging nettle.
    ↪ +1 dried oak leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!!xx

mod notes
      ↪ the minimum age a deputy can be is 21 moons, so pinebranch will need to be aged up appropriately in your next post.
      ↪ at your clan's size, the maximum amount of patrols that can be sent out are four; therefore i didn't count pinebranch and halfstar's border
      patrols as valid.
      ↪ the seal point bicolor with green eyes was done by inky. ; lineart was created by Grey_Hoodie.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      founding
      ↪ swiftclan has been founded! katrione will formally assign your mod.
      ↪ as there is already a swiftclan in CAC, you will need to change the prefix of your clan's name.
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

founding
      ↪ featherclan has been founded! katrione will formally assign your mod.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:20 am

Irisclan
Number of Cats: fifteen | Next Starclan Visit: now (next: 1/19) | Pebbles: 7

the clan ate one rabbit and one squirrel.

Horizonstar and Acornpaw train.

Zephyrrush and Dawnpaw train.

Goosecall, Bramblebuzz, and Currentbreeze go on a hunting patrol.

Zephyrrush, Dawnpaw, and Bramblestorm go on a border patrol.

Horizonstar and Acornpaw go on a hunting patrol.

Snowfinch goes on a search for herbs.

Horizonstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool.

Breezekit, Ashkit, and Honeykit were born to Honeysneeze and Zephyrrush.

Leader:
          Horizonstar | 45 moons | female | xx
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Bramblestorm | 30 moons | female | xx

Medicine Cat:
          Snowfinch | 29 moons | female | xx
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
          Zephyrrush | 27 moons | male | xx
          Currentbreeze | 32 moons | female | xx
          Goosecall | 16 moons | male | xx
          Bramblebuzz | 61 moons| female | xx

Apprentices:
          Acornpaw | 10 moons | female | xx
          Dawnpaw | 7 moons | female | xx

Queens:
          Honeysneeze | 25 moons | female | xx

Kits:
          Wrenkit | 5 moons | female | xx
          Brindlekit | 4 moons | male | xx
          Ashkit | 0 moons | female | xx
          Honeykit | 0 moons | male | xx
          Breezekit | 0 moons | female | xx

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | painkiller, stops
    bleeding during kitting
    Poppy Seeds x1 | sleep aid
    lavender x0 | cures fevers and chills
    marigold x0 | stops infections and bleeding,
    helps inflamed/stiff joints
    chamomile x0 | strength
    yarrow x0 | extracts poison, soothes cracked
    pads
    fern x0 | used to clean out wounds
    ginger x0 | for coughs
    hawthorne berries x0 | helps indigestion
    huckleberry x0 | relieves muscle pain
    ivy x0 | calms the body
    daisy x0 | soothes aching joints
    dock x1 | soothes scratches
    sorrel x1 | strength
    lungwort x1 | cures yellow cough
    wild garlic x1 | prevents infection

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 0 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Horizonstar | Acornpaw | three |
    fighting, hunting, swimming, climbing
    Zephyrrush | Dawnpaw | two |
    fighting, hunting, swimming, climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Zephyrrush and Honeysneeze | Wrenkit (adopted), Ashkit, Breezekit, Honeykit
    Name and Name | Kits
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— katrione's sub replies [1/11/20]

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:25 am

███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

xxxMAIN CLANS
xxxmaple | forest | gust | swift | grove | lochlain
xxxforgotten | mandrake | drowned | legend
xxxthe shadowed kingdom | rising

xxxSECOND CLANS
xxxmangrove | mist | noble | raven

x╔══════════════════╗
xxxx[LEAF-FALL] two young warriors squeal
xxxxexcitedly, darting after some leaves that
xxxxdance in the wind. a chill has started to
xxxxcreep in, chasing away the hot days of
xxxxgreenleaf and quickly pulling the leaves
xxxxfrom their branch homes. as the days
xxxxbecome shorter and the skies change
xxxxfrom a lively array of colors to a dead
xxxxgrey, the clans will need to work hard
xxxxon catching prey and stockpiling for the
xxxxeventual snow fall of leafbare.

x╚══════════════════╝

katrione wrote:If you're wanting to join
the Discord, please PM
me or one of the mods
for an invite link.

A member suggested this
for more herb options.
if you don't recognize
an herb that is given
to you, please see this
or message me for help!

All images used are from
Unsplash, Pixabay, and
other F2U image sites.
If you have an image font
for your Clan name, link
the exact font used in
order to credit the site.

xxxhi, lovelies!!! please let me know if i forgot
xxxyou by pming me here or on discord!! <3
xxxi loved reading what you wrote for all of ur
xxxclans; you're all so very talented & creative.
xxxthis is my first set of sub replies/any replies,
xxxreally, in a while so apologies if anything is
xxxoff!! once again, dm me if there's something
xxxwrong in these :)

xxxalso, i apologize for the time it took me to
xxxget these replies up!!! homework has been
xxxoccupying most of my time, and there's also
xxxthe matter of having to get lineart cats to
xxxuse <3 thank you for your patience!
    THE SHADOWED KINGDOM

border patrols:
    ↳ blackstar's patrol is unable to find the old cat this time
    around. the rest of the patrol is uneventful.
    ↳ seraphlight's patrol runs into a fox, and it attacks them!
    barkleap is caught off guard and takes a particularly nasty
    blow to the face. his left eye is severely injured, rendering
    him unable to see. to recover, he'll need x2 cobwebs, x1
    chervil leaf, and x1 tormentil
    herb gathering:
    ↳ swallowdusk and lionpaw find x1 cobweb, x1 stinging
    nettle, and x1 marigold.

mod notes:
    ↳ i noticed that you posted twice after katrione's last replies,
    with different actions in each post. i went with the first post,
    as there were no replies posted after the first post.

GROVECLAN

warrior assessments:
    ↳ brindlepaw, beepaw, and redpaw successfully pass
    their warrior assessments
    training:
    ↳ strongpaw and tallpaw learn the tracking skill with
    no difficulty.
    hunting:
    ↳ hawkthorn's patrol catches x1 hare, x1 fish, and x1
    rabbit.

↳ acornstream's patrol catches x1 mouse, x1 fish, and
    x1 hare.

↳ shadowtail's patrol catches x2 mice and x1 bird.
    ↳ sootface's patrol catches x1 rabbit and x1 squirrel.
    ↳ maplefall's patrol catches x1 mouse, x1 bird, and
    x1 hare.

border patrols:
    ↳ lionheart's patrol comes across an apprentice!
    ↳ flintburr's patrol comes across a warrior! they also
    discover that the badger scent has weakened, as a result
    of the badgers leaving.
    mod notes:
    ↳ apprentice info: black smoke ghost tabby w/ green
    eyes and short fur, colored by h155
    ↳ warrior info: shorthair grey & white laperm, colored
    by duplex

FORGOTTENCLAN

border patrols:
    ↳ thornshade's patrol finds a warrior.
    hunting:
    ↳ whiptail's patrol returns with nothing.
    ↳ bouncefall's patrol catches x1 pigeon.
    herb gathering:
    ↳ barkpool finds x1 foxglove seed and x1 goldenrod.
    training:
    ↳ chinchillapaw fails to learn combat. maybe she can
    try again next moon!
    kitting:
    ↳ with the help of barkpool, montbretiabloom
    successfully delivers six healthy, adorable kits!
    mod notes:
    ↳ warrior info: chocolate longhair with orange eyes, made
    by lyttlekitten/kattwo
    ↳ kitten info: kit one is a tortie w amber eyes, kit two is a
    tortie w green eyes, kit three is a ginger tabby w green
    eyes and <50% white spotting, kit four is a ginger tabby w
    amber eyes

RAVENCLAN

border patrols:
    ↳ kitewhisker's patrol finds a rogue.
    hunting:
    ↳ antlerpool's patrol catches x1 mouse.
    herb gathering:
    ↳ droserathorn and frostpaw find x1 yarrow, x1
    water hemlock, and x1 blackberry leaf.

training:
    ↳ spikepaw successfully learns battle.
    ↳ frostpaw successfully learns the kitting skill.
    kitting/mating:
    ↳ peakcloud of mountainclan is expecting kits!
    requests:
    ↳ weaselstar's request has been granted.
    mod notes:
    ↳ rogue info: ginger tabby w/ copper eyes, made by
    h155!
    ↳ warrior info: bicolor cream and red laperm with
    slight black spotting and banana gold eyes, made by
    blackjeans&icecream!

LEGENDCLAN

border patrols:
    ↳ stormstar picks up the scent of a predator.
    hunting:
    ↳ twilightstep's patrol catches x1 bird and x1 minnow.
    herb gathering:
    ↳ dockleaf finds x1 lovage and x1 catmint.
    requests:
    ↳ stormstar's request is granted.
    mod notes:
    ↳ knight info: pic from unsplash!

MANDRAKECLAN

border patrols:
    ↳ hemlock's patrol is uneventful.
    hunting:
    ↳ hemlock's patrol catches x2 deer mice.
    herb gathering:
    ↳ crab finds x1 hawkweed and x1 elder leaf. his skills
    are kept sharp.

requests:
    ↳ hemlock's request is granted.
    mod notes:
    ↳ infra info: cream tabby with yellow eyes, made by
    inky. their image is versatile for warrior & apprentices,
    but let me or kat now if you'd like a grown image!

MISTCLAN

border patrols:
    ↳ gorseclaw's patrol finds a warrior.
    hunting:
    ↳ mudpatch's patrol catches x1 minnow, x1 toad, and
    x1 large fish.

↳ windheart's patrol catches x1 minnow, x1 frog, and
    x1 small bird.

herb gathering:
    ↳ camberpool and gladesun find x2 lamb's ear, x1 daisy
    leaf, and x1 willow leaf.

training:
    ↳ pricklepaw and brindlepaw learn fishing.
    ↳ flickerpaw and ashpaw learn hunting.
    ↳ lichenpaw learns combat.
    ↳ lilypaw and horsepaw learn climbing.
    ↳ fogpaw and cloudpaw learn swimming.
    mod notes:
    ↳ warrior info: shorthair black/brown and white mackerel
    tabby w yellow eyes, made by duplex
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - xxxvi ]

Postby solyn » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:53 am

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 80 cats [ 39 fem : 40 male : 1 nb ]
servings required: 13 [83] - pebbles: 81
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: any time
moons since last nonsense: 5 (lf)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    wip

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    laptop still messed i'm sorry ;;;

` servings consumed
13/13 - x6 small fish & x1 vole
` clan events
midnightblaze is kitting! poppywish assists and gives him x1 raspberry leaf and x1 chervil
genetics chart
magnoliapaw, carnationpaw and ospreypaw learn endurance
ospreypaw learns to climb
tulippaw learns tracking
gustpaw and pepperpaw learn to hunt
sprucepaw searches for kitting herbs
` patrols
hunting-
1 - hawkeyes, emberpetal, frostclaw, twosight, cairnstone, mapleskip
2 - splitface, lynxdash, erminebubble, auroracloud, burningflame, cedarglint
3 - bramblingrose, ausmasthorn, argentripple, bearears, primrosepetal, ironsoul
4 - birchfang, waspshine, twilightflower, lunardawn, foxspring, ouncespirit
5 - sunnynose, emberpetal, flamestream, pansyflower, daisyflicker, owlhop
border-
1 - brackenstrike, addersong, koishimmer, viridianfire, lightningivy, hollyfeather

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 80 moons | ♀
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧

` deputy
    `` brackenstrike | 89 moons | ♀

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 71 moons | ♂ - [5sp]
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` sprucepaw | 20 moons | ♂

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 83 moons | ♂
    `` hollyfeather | 58 moons | ♀
    `` thunderjaw | 78 moons | ♂
    `` howlingeye | 61 moons | ♂
    `` splitface | 86 moons | ♀
    `` bearears | 53 moons | ♀
    `` fallowstep | 78 moons | ♂
    `` hawkeyes | 83 moons | ♂
    `` viridianfire | 45 moons | ♀
    `` frostclaw | 95 moons | ♂
    `` koishimmer | 47 moons | ♀
    `` birchfang | 53 moons | ♂
    `` sunnynose | 66 moons | ♂
    `` rivermask | 68 moons | ♀
    `` waspshine | 54 moons | ♂
    `` winderstrike | 68 moons | ♂
    `` twilightflower | 58 moons | ♀
    `` sorrelsong | 44 moons | ♀
    `` twosight | 94 moons | ♂
    `` ausmasthorn | 32 moons | ♀
    `` bramblingrose | 32 moons | ♂
    `` addersong | 65 moons | ♀
    `` graypeak | 63 moons | ♂
    `` falconstreak | 59 moons | ♀
    `` emberpetal | 29 moons | ♀
    `` flamestream | 29 moons | ♂
    `` honeyheart | 63 moons | ♂
    `` primrosepetal | 47 moons | ♀
    `` wolfwhisker | 26 moons | ♂
    `` butterflyshine | 26 moons | ♀
    `` duckbriar | 27 moons | ♀
    `` lunardawn | 47 moons | ♀
    `` foxspring | 38 moons | ♂
    `` fogbelly | 75 moons | ♀
    `` hazerise | 73 moons | ♀
    `` leopardrunner | 40 moons | ♂
    `` tempestflame | 25 moons | ♀
    `` brewingice | 25 moons | ♂
    `` lightningivy | 25 moons | ♀
    `` lynxdash | 24 moons | ♂
    `` dapplelotus | 38 moons | ♀
    `` featherfall | 26 moons | ♀
    `` snowsilver | 26 moons | ♂
    `` silvercreek | 20 moons | ♀
    `` auroracloud | 20 moons | ♀
    `` blackdusk | 18 moons | ♂
    `` argentripple | 34 moons | ♂
    `` robinwhistle | 38 moons | ♀
    `` mapleskip | 64 moons | ♂
    `` burningflame | 80 moons | ♀
    `` plumiris | 27 moons | ♀
    `` erminebubble | 21 moons | ♂
    `` owlhop | 27 moons | ♂
    `` cairnstone | 22 moons | ♂
    `` ouncespirit | 39 moons | ♂
    `` ironsoul | 17 moons | ♀
    `` daisyflicker | 15 moons | ♀
    `` pansyflower | 15 moons | ♀
    `` cedarglint | 44 moons | ♀

` apprentices
    `` ospreypaw | 10 moons | ♀
    `` eaglepaw | 10 moons | ♂
    `` carnationpaw | 10 moons | ♀
    `` tulippaw | 10 moons | ♂
    `` magnoliapaw | 10 moons | ♀
    `` pepperpaw | 8 moons | ☉
    `` gustpaw | 8 moons | ♂
    `` foampaw | 6 moons | ♂
    `` spraypaw | 6 moons | ♂
    `` oceanpaw | 6 moons | ♀

` queens and kits
    `` whisperwind | 35 moons | ♂
    squallkit & typhoonkit [1, ♂♂]
    `` midnightblaze | 86 moons | ♂
    ↪ due now!
    `` minkfur | 75 moons | ♀
    ↪ due 2 moons

` elders
    `` magpiefeather | 125 moons | ♀
    `` olivetuft | 119 moons | ♀
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open
→ | whitebark | grey_hoodie
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [6] | greencough
lovage [1] | coughs
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
chickweed [2] | greencough
tansy [1] | greencough
fennel [3] | hip pain
ragwort [1] | strength
mallow leaves [1] | bellyache
dock [1] | scratches
burdock root [1] | infection
blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
raspberry leaves [4] | kitting
cobweb [3] | bleeding
marigold [2] | infection
horsetail [2] | infection
chervil [3] | infections/kitting
ragwort leaves [1] | kitting

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x4 | 1 servings [4]
rabbit | x10 | 2 servings [20]
stoat | x8| 2 servings [16]
small fish | x10 | 2 servings [20]
hare | x8 | 3 servings [24]
bird | x9 | 3 servings [27]

` mentors
duckbriar | ospreypaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, climbing
winderstrike | eaglepaw [3]
↪ hunt, battle, tracking
silvercreek | carnationpaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, climbing
summitsky | tulippaw [2]
↪ hunt, battle
fallowstep | magnoliapaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, climbing
wolfwhisker | pepperpaw [1]
↪ battle
brewingice | gustpaw [1]
↪ battle
honeyheart | foampaw [0]
↪ skills
featherfall | spraypaw [0]
↪ skills
blackdusk | oceanpaw [0]
↪ skills

` deceased
galepaw | murdered by boscoe
stormkit | weak at birth
hurricanekit | weak at birth
willowpaw | crushed in landslide
dawnbreeze | killed in battle
blizzardheart | killed in battle
sycamorepath | killed in battle
buttercuppaw | killed in battle
breakerhowl | killed in battle
sootfreckle | killed in battle
dandelionpaw | injuries post-battle
the stranger | old age

` family ties
archive
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:28 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx Image©
    x .cats. 37 (+13) total; 2524♂ ║ .prey. 07 servings ║ .pebbles. 86 total ║ .visit. 1/12

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .mod notes.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣
    xxxx prophecy cats are marked with a '★'
    xxxx please do not fatally wound or kill them.

xxxx thrushpaw is ready to retake his test to become
    xxxx a soldier; he will become known as thrushmoor.

xxxx turnstone is due in 1 moon.
    xxxx mambo's powers are activated on patrol.
    x

celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝

x
    .actions.
    request
    ➣ 'an adult spotted tabby'
    cats received
    ➣ 'none'
    prey consumption
    ➣ 1x 'bird'
    ➣ 1x 'squirrel'
    ➣ 2x 'mice'
    herb hunting
    ➣ seeking 'any herb'
    ➣ milktuft
    ➣ poolwatcher
    hunting patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---sedge, eleuchia, bramble,
    ---pigeon, acacius, larum
    ➣ patrol two
    ---rye, caracal, areca,
    ---lotor, arcigera, juniper
    border patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---knot, heron, satinpaw,
    ---mambo, racka, cinnabar
    ➣ patrol two
    ---leech, oriole, cougar,
    ---pomona, tunis, aquilegia
    training exercises
    ➣ def. combat skill
    --- larum
    ➣ secrets skill
    --- beauty
    ➣ off. combat skill
    --- pigeon
    --- heron
    ➣ speed skill
    --- sedge
    --- cinnabar

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      u
      u
      archangel
      ➣ cumulus (cottonstar) ║ 46 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 8/9 lives

seraphim
      ➣ juniper (rusticsallow) ║ 38 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★aquilegia (basilfloof) ║ 38 moons ║ ♂ ║

virtue
      ➣ ★mambo magnolia lavea ║ 36 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- powers

rit zien
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 44 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills
      ➣ ★sky (poolwatcher) ║ 24 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

grigori
      ➣ none atm

fallen
      ➣ vervain (hemlocksnarl) ║ 87 moons║ ♂ ║
      ➣hawthorn (maplespark) ║ 84 moons ║ ♀ ║

cheribum
      ➣ harrier (thrushpaw) ║ 14 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ sedge (softpaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ pigeon (fogpaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ heron (smogpaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★cinnabar (nettlepaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★beauty (satinpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ larum (gullpaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♂ ║

u
      soldiers
      ➣ leech (ashbreeze) ║ 40 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ knot (stonefrost) ║ 58 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★oriole (flareblood) ║ 38 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ racka (coursergaze)║ 32 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ cougar (birchglow )║ 39 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ tunis (mockingbirdcall) ║ 16 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ pomona (appleburst) ║ 23 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ sycamore (hillfrost)║ 30 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ arcigera (shiverblast)║ 36 moons ║ ♂ ║

messengers
      ➣ rye (nightrain) ║ 32 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ bramble (spiderwhisker) ║ 33 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ eleuchia (oakfur) ║ 38 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ caracal (minkeyes) ║ 26 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ areca (hazelmask) ║ 27 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ lotor (hawkfrost)║ 30 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ acacius (splintercreek) ║ 26 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ lychnis (lunawing) ║ 33 moons ║ ♀ ║

cupids
      ➣ harp (rosebriar) ║ 24 moons ║ ♀ ║ (PERM)
      ➣★shrike (feathereyes) ║ 24 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ lychnis (lunawing) ║ 33 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ nectar (honeyblossom) ║ 29 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ chimera (monarchwing) ║ 28 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ turnstone (alpinetit) ║ 27 moons ║ ♀ ║

nephilim
      ➣ ★yucca (birchkit) ║ 3 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★laurel (acaciakit) ║ 3 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★spruce (hickorykit) ║ 3 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★ivy (willowkit) ║ 3 moons ║ ♀ ║

➣ ★moon (duskkit) ║ 4 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★sun (dawnkit) ║ 4 moons ║ ♂ ║

➣ ★rivulet (skipperkit) ║ 1 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★wigeon (vetchkit) ║ 1 moons ║ ♂ ║

➣ ★mephitis (skunkkit) ║ 1 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★escurel (squirrelkit) ║ 1 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★bobak (marmotkit) ║ 1 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★procyon (coonkit) ║ 1 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★castor (beaverkit) ║ 1 moons ║ ♂ ║
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

uwu. if you find this, I hope you're having a good day! ^^
    ███

███
    iTTTT

╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    everyone knew knot to be the stern, straight-faces grumpy tom who never did anything fun. he was tough on his apprentices, and it was considered a guarantee that he would never take another mate or have kits. but over the last moon something inside of him seemed to change; instead of being moody and brooding, he was more polite and forgiving, being less harsh on the apprentices and even greeting his clan mates in passing instead of ignoring them. no one knew what caused the change in the older tom, but everyone was content with the change and so no one wanted to risk him going back to his old ways by bringing it up. the secret to it was that he had met a molly who was quickly stealing his heart and breaking down the walls and barriers he had put around himself for so many moons. koisplash of their neighboring clan, hazeclan, was just so patient and kind to him that he found it easier to open up to her than he ever thought it would be.

like that morning, he was supposed to lead a patrol to the northern and eastern clan borders while aquilegia was leading a patrol to the southern and western clan borders. but it was immediately clear that the apprentices on the patrol were not in a mood to be focused, but instead they continuously were getting distracted by small things; chasing after a hare to prove they could catch it, swatting as a pretty butterfly, things like that. it was the grey tom heron that was starting all the trouble, but instead of chastising him for once, knot just chuckled and say down, wrapping his tail around his paws as he gestured for the other mentors to join him at the base of the pine tree he was at. mambo magnolia and racka padded over, sitting on either side of knot, and the three of them watched their apprentices get distracted by falling leaves, with heron calling out “bey I can catch more than either of you!” which started a mini battle of sorts. mambo looked ready to stand up and stop them, but knot placed a paw on her chest, shaking his head. “Let them play. catching the falling leaves could improve their hunting skills for a flying bird.”

it was clear to knot that his apprentice was winning their little game; he was ever so slightly older than the other two apprentices and that little bit of added height allowed him to get to the leaves before cinnabar or beauty could. slipping to his paws, he decided to show his apprentice heron that his victory of the game would be cheating because of his size, and so the grey bicolor fighter leapt into the frey of the falling leaves with a smirk on his face. heron let out a “hey that’s not fair!” as he adult quickly beat his score, while the two younger apprentices cheered the mentor on for showing him. knot looked up at the other two mentors and I’m a attempt to smile, he showed a mouthful of leaves, causing racka to start chuckling deeply and mambo to just roll her eyes.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

he failed. he thought he was ready to take the soldier test to become an official soldier instead of just an apprentice anymore. and then he thought he would have the confidence to tell the molly that he has had feelings for practically all his life how he felt. but his failure caused him to fill with self-doubt and resentment. a soldier test was different than a messenger test. for him, it consisted of patrolling the territory alone without getting distracted from the task at hand (with several adults watching from a distance) and then a sparring match with one of the current soldiers to show off his skills. well he didn’t even make it to the second part of his test; he was patrolling the forest she had been instructed and seemed to be doing a rather he good job at it. he had come across several prey animals but ignored them, and even managed to chase a snake back into its hole. That’s when things started to go downhill.

thrushpaw heard a rustling in the bushes near him, and chuckled a bit, calling out to his mentor “ashbreeze, you’ve got to keep yourself hidden better. I’m not supposed to know you’re following me remember?” he skunk low to the ground and wiggled his hind end in a playful manner as he let out a goofy growl at his mentor. there was just one problem with his thought process; it wasn’t his mentor, or any kind of the other celestial clan cats watching him. from that moment everything happened so fast it was like a blur to him. a strange cat jumped out of the foliage howling bloody murder, and instead of trying to scare it off or fight it, thrushpaw completely froze in his place. he knew that molly, he would remember her for the rest of his life, the way she still haunted his dreams at night.

right before he and mockingbird had stumbled across the celestial clan, they had attempted to spend a night in an abandoned two-leg cabin. they quickly found out that the building may have been abandoned by two-legs, but that another group of cats had already claimed the space as their own. thrush remembers mockingbird come testing out of the building like her tail was on fire, screaming at him to run. she was being chased by a dark grey bengal molly who only didn’t catch them because she was clearly pregnant, judging by her distended belly. but seems her again, this molly whose body was so thin she resembled a dark skeleton, all skin and bones, not an ounce of fat on her body, he knew that it was the same cat. she had overgrown canine teeth sticking out of her mouth and bloodshot eyes that tore into your soul, or so he felt. she let out another heart-wrenching yowl as her body tensed, ready to attack the small tom, when three of his clan mates came barreling through the brush; his mentor leech, the clan archangel cumulus, and one of the seraphim juniper. they managed to chase the cat off of the territory, but he could just see the look in all three adults eyes as they stared back at him and he knew; he froze instead of fighting, and so he would fail his test.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

she never was the motherly type, not really. she had nothing against kits, she just didn’t think they were ever something she would want or be good at. but she was the type who craved attention from anyone who would give it to her, and that’s exactly how she wound up pregnant to a tom from her mother’s clan. she tried to act like her kits would be no big deal, that she would be able to go back to patroling and her regular warrior duties as soon as the kits were weaned. this was her first hunting patrol since she got pregnant, and she was so excited to get back out there, out of the camp and into the forest with several of her clanmates. but things didnt turn out exactly as she had planned, because she was constantly worrying about her kits; she had left her four troublemakers in the care of rosebriar, the cupid who was permanently living in the cupid den due to her love of kits, even though her own two were now apprentices. rosebriar had stated that everything would be fine, that she couldnt wait to spend time watching the four kits, and feathereyes felt like it would all be okay. but as they were out of the camp and into the forest, feathereyes was getting distracted. she was incredibly jumpy, her head constantly swiveling, her body twitching with every sound she heard, as though it were a monster coming out to attack. she kept turning her head back in the direction of the abandoned church that they called home, mumbling about worries that the kits were in trouble or getting hurt. lotor and rye attempted to comfort her with calming words and hanging their tails over her back, but it was clear that her actions were frustrating the other members of the patrol, and finally juniper let out an annoyed hiss, calling the patrol off with the single squirrel they had caught.

end of text.
    ╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

xixxx .n. crossroad demons ║ .s. twistedclan ║ .e. will-o-wisps ║ .s. [url]clan[/url]
    xixxx .(n)e. hazeclan ║ .(n)w. [url]clan[/url] ║ .(s)w. mountainclan ║ .(s)e. [url]clan[/url]

xixxx .allies. will-o-wisps ║ .enemies. crossroad demons; shadow court
    xixxx .mentorships.
    x ➣ leech ⇝ harrier --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ eleuchia ⇝ sedge --- hunting, stealth,def. combat, off. combat, speed
    x ➣ bramble ⇝ pigeon --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat,off. combat
    x ➣ knot ⇝ heron --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ acacius ⇝ larum --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ mambo ⇝ beauty --- stealth, magic, secrets, speed, knowledge
    x ➣ racka ⇝ cinnabar --- stealth, speed,hunting, def. combat, off. combat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .necessary links.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣

archive
    prey storage
    herb storage
    family lines
      celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝
    broken*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 059 ]

Postby solyn » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:08 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
    # of cats; 118 (: 59 / : 59)
    servings req'd; 19 servings (125)
    next moonpool visit; any time
    pebbles; 119 (lf)

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
      wip

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
      laptop machine broke skeletons only for now

✦ servings consumed
    19/19 - x19 mice
    ✦ clan events
    tallpaw and strongpaw take their warrior assessments!
    wraithpaw learns to hunt
    dawnblossom tries for kits with cyanstar and falconflight of quickclan [surrogate]
    ✦ patrols
    hunting -
    1 - hawkthorn, sootface, ashenstrike, juniperstorm, thunderspark, flowershine
    2 - shadowtail, dustfang, boulderflame, burrcall, oakback, falcongaze
    3 - acornstream, harepuddle, hazelskip, quailberry, cherrystorm, flamescorch
    4 - maplefall, fawnrunner, stonepatch, longriver, sleetbreeze, cinderdawn
    5 - silvermoon, featherpelt, squirrelwhisker, adderstorm, sparkfur, frostbranch
    6 - mirage, badgerstar, kererucall, russetbound, burningcloud, willowthroat
    border -
    1 - novella, dusklight, fernstone, heatherwool, beefire, redblaze

leader:
          badgerstar | 75 moons | ♂
          lives: ★★★★✰✰✰✰✰

deputy:
          lionheart | 96 moons | ♀

medicine cat:
          goldleaf | 97 moons | ♀ - 6sp
          spidernose | 70 moons | ♂ - 6sp
          apprentice: