Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

(10)

Postby our promise. » Wed May 01, 2019 4:24 pm

number of clan cats:
sixteen
number of clan cats deceased:
zero
archive

loudbreeze retired as soon as a new group of cats entered camp, named cindermask and scarletdawn. As they already had three kits and scarletdawn was strong enough to train, milkflower decided to take care of her kits, which were already way older than finn, spiritkit and sharkkit. stormpaw was given to cindermask.

tinypaw and crowpelt always gave a checkup on loudbreeze at least every two seconds with her making fuses over everything, and this is where crowpelt teaches him how to handle queens.

cindermask meets with the other warriors and venomstar.
"alright," the tortoiseshell leader began, "i, with toothpaw and nightpatch will go border patrolling."
"i'll go hunting," cindermask's mate, scarletdawn, says at once, tail flicking as she closed her eyes.
"your clan grows rapidly, but no prey is here to support all of us," cindermask meowed, closing his eyes briefly. "I'll teach stormpaw on fighting."
"good," venomstar purred, "and cindermask, I present you temporary deputyship. do well."

loudbreeze goes into pregnancy (1/2)
venomstar, toothpaw and nightpatch go on border patol
cindermask trains stormpaw in hunting
scarletdawn hunts
crowpelt trains tinypaw in queen keeping
the clan has a small fish and two frogs
leaders wrote:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
venomstar | fifty-five moons | molly | X

advisers wrote:there will be one main adviser, an elder, then the retired medicine cat will fall behind
please do not let the clan find any of these cats

(changed warrior)
(medicine cat) Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

deputies wrote:these cats are assigned to take over their leader's place
cindermask | 46m | tom | x
↪Stormpaw | ten moons | she-cat | X

medicine cats wrote:
crowpelt | sixty-four moons | tom | X
↪Tinypaw | twenty moons | tom | X[/strike]

warriors and apprentices wrote:
cindermask | 46m | tom | x
nightpatch | twenty-four moons | tom | X
↪toothpaw | ten moons | tom | X

queens and kits wrote:
loudbreeze | thirty-four moons | molly | X
scarletdawn | 40m | molly | x
↪goldenkit | 6m | tom | x
↪hazelkit | 6m | tom | x
↪ripplekit | 6m | molly | x
milkflower | thirty-three moons | molly | X
↪spiritkit | one moons | tom | x
↪finn | one moons | tom | x
↪sharkkit | one moons | molly | twisted leg | x

elders wrote:

border clans wrote:North | VineClan | inky.
East | Clan Name | Username
South | DuskClan | avenoir.
West | Clan Name | Username

ally clans wrote:Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
enemy clans wrote:Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

supplies wrote:
bindweed | x1 | Helps bind sticks together/can help mend
a broken leg and keep it in-place

blackberry leaves | x1 | These leaves are chewed into a pulp/Mixed into a poultice
to ease the pain of bee stings

cobwebs | x1 | helps protect wounds

borage leaves | x2 | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests

dandelion | x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed
to act like a painkiller.

alder bark | x1 | Chewed to sooth toothaches

rush |x1| used to bind broken bones, and helps hold a broken limb in place

yarrow x2 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment
will soften and help heal cracked pads.

poppy seed | x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. chewed on

sorrel | x1 | eaten. Traveling herb, can also build up appetite
supplies wrote:
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Egg | x0 | 1 servings
Minnow | x1 | 1 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 servings
Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings

etc wrote:
Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death
Family:
cindermask and scarletdawn | gingerkit, hazilkit, ripplekit
milkflower and ??? | finn, spiritkit, sharkkit
Mentors:
nightpatch | toothpaw | three
tracking
training
fighting

loudbreeze (temp cindermask) | stormpaw | one
hunting

crowpelt | tinypaw | one
herb recognition
[/quote]
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ThicketClan [005]

Postby SunnyStreets » Thu May 02, 2019 4:42 am

Number of Cats: 15 8 toms | 7 mollies
Feeding Needed: 4
Archive: here
Mod: Duplex
Notes: Patchedslip, Littledusk, Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, and Otterpaw added from my former clan

This Moon
With a sort of huff, Batshriek peered in at Sedgewatcher. 'Hey, sleepy slug! Wake up!' Sedgewatcher scrambled to his paws, pelt bristling. He relaxed visibly as he saw it was only Batshriek, and shook out his pelt with a wide yawn. 'I'm up.' He blinked the sleep out of his eyes and ducked out of the den. 'Hunting patrol?' he guessed, spotting Chivekit chowing down on what looked like the last fish in the fresh-kill pile.

'Indeed,' Junipermuzzle said sweetly while focusing a constant glare on Batshriek. 'This way.' After being dragged half-way across camp by the tortoiseshell, Sedgewatcher realized Lemonstar was heading over. 'Leader alert,' he informed the others as she drew up.

'Yes, we can see, thank you,' meowed Junipermuzzle, her gentle gaze resting on the calico leader.

'I've come to join your patrol,' Lemonstar explained briskly, glancing over Junipermuzzle's shoulder towards the exit of camp - and Batshriek. Sedgewatcher had an uneasy feeling that she wanted to come to stop tensions forming between Batshriek and Junipermuzzle. Still, if he thought about it, she was right.

Stumbling with uncertainty, Junipermuzzle stepped slightly aside for Lemonstar to reach the front, but she stopped as Lemonstar shook her head. 'You're still in charge,' Lemonstar confirmed.

The patrol started out, Sedgewatcher lagging behind as he listened to Junipermuzzle and Batshriek bickering: 'I told you I would go wake him!' and 'But we had to get started- early cat catches the early bird!' He rolled his eyes, wishing Foggyprance had come instead of those two. The Clan deputy was far better company.

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Foggyprance glanced up from where he'd just been settling down to eat. The dawn patrol was just returning and in a little while he guessed he'd better send the evening patrol out. But for now he could finish up this mouse. 'Sedgewatcher!' he called, as the tabby trotted over to drop their his on the fresh-kill pile. 'Yeah?' the other tom asked, bushy fur spiked with brambles and leaves.

'Come share this with me.' Foggyprance smiled as his friend padded towards him, and the two toms crouched to alternate bites of the mouse. Foggyprance straightened up, licking his lips, then focused on Sedgewatcher; who was clearing his throat awkwardly. 'So.. uh. Foggyprance. I was wondering if you'd.. I mean, I like you.. really like yo-' 'Me too,' Foggyprance interrupted with a grin. 'I love you, Sedgewatcher.' Sedgewatcher leaned against the deputy, heaving a sigh of relief. 'Uh.. good.'

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Chivekit grinned up at Otterpaw, pushing the soiled moss towards him. 'It got damp,' he shrugged, eyes wide with so-called innocence. The spotted tabby apprentice sighed heavily and picked up the moss, tucking a clump of it under his chin. 'Fancy coming along?' he suggested, sidling towards the exit of camp. 'You bet I do!' the calico kit chirped, skipping after him. Otterpaw shot a conformational glance at Heatherpelt before leading Chivekit away.

The two toms headed for the riverbank, after depositing Chivekit's old bedding in a bramble clump. Carefully, Otterpaw demonstrated how to ease the moss away from the bank so it didn't tear. Afterward, Chivekit dragged his load back to camp while Otterpaw scurried after him, struggling not to drop his moss. Back at camp, Heatherpelt accepted the bedding and helped Chivekit pat it into a nest. She circled on it; ready for a nap, and tucked a whining Chivekit to her side.

Meanwhile, Otterpaw headed over to where his siblings were sunbathing. Maplepaw smiled at him, grooming her fluffy calico coat with a purr. He settled down beside Spiderpaw, tucking his tail under his paws and letting his brown pelt fluff up in the sun. 'So how did moss gathering go?' Spiderpaw asked, nudging him.

'Fine,' he replied calmly. Then, Foggyprance strode over, followed by the other apprentices' mentors. His eyes glowed as he surveyed the three apprentices.'Training time!' he announced, just as Maplepaw echoed, 'Training time..' rather less enthusiastically. She stalked after the toms, her mentor Foggyprance leading the group and Junipermuzzle with her muzzle in the air.

"We're doing swimming," Foggyprance announced, stopping by the river. Maplepaw fiddled with her paws, and Spiderpaw showed outright terror. But their brother shook his fur excitedly and perched on the bank. "Did you know we used to live by the sea?" he boasted. "No," Junipermuzzle mewed, "but I do know it's time to get in the water."

Otterpaw blunged straight into the river, but Spiderpaw hesitated beside his sister. "Get in, what are you - scaredy mice?" Otterpaw taunted, diving through the water like a fish. Maplepaw succumbed to his peer pressure and staggered into the water. Foggyprance followed her in, and swam alongside her. She splashed him, half-swamping Spiderpaw; who screeched and hopped backwards. Foggyprance kept his head under her chin, paddling with her towards the river bend. Otterpaw snorted to himself, and Maplepaw struggled, trying to push her mentor away.

He eventually let himself swim away, and Maplepaw floundered in the foaming water, half-sinking. She lashed her tail in an attempt to keep herself upright, but sank under and choked on a mouthful of water. Foggyprance paddled his way back towards her, but Spiderpaw was quicker: in a fit of terror for his littermate, the silver apprentice had thrown himself in after her and was grabbing her scruff. He heaved her over to the bank where Batshriek - mostly a drypaw himself - began checking him over. Panting, Spiderpaw soon learnt he could swim after all.

Happenings wrote:Leader:
↳Lemonstar requests an apprentice | 7.5.19
Medicine Cat:
↳Sparkgaze gathers herbs and practices medicine
Border Patrols:
↳none
Hunting Patrols:
↳Junipermuzzle, Batshriek, Sedgewatcher and Lemonstar hunt
↳Foggyprance, Almondpaws, Littledusk, and Barkskip hunt
Den Gathering Patrol:
↳Patchslip, Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, and Otterpaw
Ranking Up:
↳Nothing so far
Mates & Kittings:
↳No Kittings | Heatherpelt 1 post
↳Sedgewatcher and Foggyprance become mates unable to conceive
Eaten
↳Nothing
Training
↳Otterpaw, Maplepaw, Spiderpaw (swimming)

Leader:
          Lemonstar | 72 moons | molly |

Deputy:
          Foggyprance | 43 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Sparkgaze | 44 moons | molly |
          Apprentice: Name

Warriors:
          Sedgewatcher | 38 moons | tom |
          Junipermuzzle | 66 moons | molly |
          Almondpaws | 58 moons | molly |
          Batshriek | 28 moons | tom |
          Barkskip | 28 moons | tom |
          Patchedslip | 50 moons | she-cat |
          Littledusk | 33 moons | tom | ]☾

Apprentices:
          Otterpaw | 6 moons | tom |
          Spiderpaw | 6 moons | tom |
          Maplepaw | 6 moons | she-cat |

Nursing and Expecting Parents:
          Heatherpelt | 62 moons | molly |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☾[/url]

Kits:
          Chivekit | 3 moons | tom |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | DareClan | patience99
    East | ClimbingClan | Creme Eggs
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tansy | Cures coughs; Can be used to cure wounds and poisons; Stops cats from getting greencough; Soothes throats; Can be extremely dangerous to pregnant cats | 2x
    Blackberry Leaves | Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings | 1x
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches; Gives strength, Helps troubled breathing; Helps calm cats | 1x

Den Supply Store
    Build Material | Amount
    Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Foggyprance | Maplepaw | No. of training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting/Fishing
    [ ] Fighting
    [ ] Swimming
    Batshriek | Spiderpaw | No. of training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting/Fishing
    [ ] Fighting
    [ ] Swimming
    Junipermuzzle | Otterpaw | No. of training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting/Fishing
    [ ] Fighting
    [ ] Swimming

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril

Families:
    Sedgewatcher and Foggyprance | No Kits
    Heatherpelt | Chivekit
    Patchedslip and Littledusk | Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, Otterpaw

Bio Relatives:
    Unknown and Unknown | Chivekit
    Patchedslip and Littledusk | Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, Otterpaw
[/quote]
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

buddingclan; moon one

Postby H155 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:27 pm

number of cats: 3
moons passed: 1
next starclan visit: may 7th
pebbles: 20

wrenstar had been working particular hard over the past few days to ensure his clan was secure. he had set his borders in place, weaved extra branches into the walls of buddingclan camp, and checked the territory for predators. however, there was only little thing keeping him from feeling pride in his achievements. he had yet to recruit any warriors.

maybe it was foolish to think that his clan would immediately grow large and strong, but he couldn't help from feeling disappointed. it had been days since he had first found buddingclan's territory, and wrenstar was beginning to feel the cold prickles of loneliness in the night. before, when he had been travelling, at least his mind had been occupied. but now, without some grand goal to motivate his paws, wrenstar was beginning to miss his home.

his mother, robin, and his father, dasher. both inspirations to him. duchess, the sweet old molly who lived in the twoleg den next to them. worst of all, he lost his sister, poppy. they had been thick as thieves ever since kittenhood, but she didn't share his ambitions to join a clan. maybe if he stayed a little longer, he could've convinced her to follow. he could've been leader, and she could've been deputy, or perhaps the other way around. they could've been together.

but alas, he was alone.

only then, did wrenstar realized his steps had faltered, and his vision had gone blurry with unshed tears. he felt himself flush with embarrassment at his sudden emotional outburst, quickly reaching his paw up to swipe the droplets out of his eyes. as he sniffled, he caught the faintest whiff of an unfamiliar scent drifting by. sadness aside, he snapped to attention, nose twitching as he caught the scent trail. it was a cat!

wrenstar couldn't help excitement from prickling under his fur as he followed this cat's scent. he stopped at the edge of a small glade, where he saw the cat whom he had followed.

sleeping atop a tall rock was a white she-cat. patches of inky fur were splattered across her pelt, and within each, dapples of white, like wispy clouds drifting through the night. for a moment, wrenstar just stood there, blinking dumbly, as he suddenly realized that he didn't know how to approach the stranger. but there was no time to contemplate. shuffling noises alerted him to her waking, and he ducked back into the bushes, hoping he tabby coat would hide him.

the young molly slowly lifted her head, unveiling eyes of sky blue as she awoke. she then stood up, yawning all the while, and began to descend the rock she had been sleeping on. wrenstar firmly told himself it was now or never, and stepped out of the bushes with a friendly smile plastered to his face. "hello! ni-"

he didn't even finish his sentence before the white molly yelped and whirled around to face him. "who are you?!" she yowled, a hooked claw pointing accusingly at his face. wrenstar realized it maybe wasn't such a good idea to sneak up on the half-awake stranger you just met in the woods. starclan help him.

"oh, i'm wrenstar... um.. a leader. of a clan." wrenstar stated nervously. she relaxed a bit, shifting into a more passive position.

"a clan, you say?" she murmured. it must've taken a moment for the gears to turn in her head, but soon after, her eyes lit up. "i've actually been looking for one! my name is cloud, by the way." she purred, all suspicion melting away. wrenstar found himself a little taken aback by how quickly her demeanor changed, but figured it was one of the better ways this could've turned out, and smiled right back.

"it's a bit small," wrenstar admitted, "but it'll grow soon. if you join buddingclan as a warrior now, you can help shape the clan for the future." cloud's eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement.

"i'd love to!" she squeaked, bridging the gap between them with an affectionate lick on his forehead. wrenstar froze up and blushed, completely stunned as the airheaded molly obliviously continued to rattle off words. "now where's your camp? is it that way? i bet it's that way. race you there!"

it took several heartbeats more before wrenstar snapped out of his trance, and even more to realize that cloud had crashed off into the woods...

in the complete opposite direction.

"wait. cloud, you're going the wrong way!" wrenstar yelped, crashing off into the wood after his new clanmate.

~~~

the two had returned to the camp in one piece, thank the ancestors. as they had sat in the camp, picking bits of dead leaves out of their pelts, wrenstar decided on giving her the clan name of driftingcloud.

as the moon began to rise, driftingcloud began to shiver with the nighttime cold. wrenstar noticed, giving her a glance of concern. "if you're getting cold, you should probably go inside one of the dens." he suggested, flicking her tail in the direction of the warrior's den. "it's warmer there and i think it's about time we get some rest."

driftingcloud smiled in agreement, and headed off to the den she was directed to. wrenstar remained in the center of camp, his eyes flitting to the sky above. with the leaves starting to fall, he could see bits of the night sky. the stars above, and the near-full moon that hung low in the sky. he smiled, feeling consoled by their presence, and ready to head to his mossy bed and sleep.

just then, a rustle of leaves from the tunnel brought him back to attention. a black and white head poked through, eyes quickly picking wrenstar out of the darkness. "greetings!" the voice called, and the rest of the lanky she-cat stepped out of the leaves. "i'm sootwhisker, and i have been sent by starclan to aid you as deputy."

deputy. wrenstar sadly realized what this meant. no, his sister was not going to rule alongside him. she wasn't following him, ready to jump out of the bushes and tell him it was all a prank. his destiny as leader of buddingclan meant sacrifices had to made, and it meant not everything would go as he wished.

it wasn't a new revelation. still, hope is a strong, sometimes irrational thing, and even when the rational part of his mind came to the realization, he couldn't let that tiny bit of hope go.

but, he could not afford to be upset. sootwhisker seemed to be a great cat, eyes expectant and eager, and a lopsided, genuine smile on her snout. wrenstar remembered that sometimes, the stars sent you what you needed, and not what you wanted. maybe this was how it was meant to be. with a quick, final shake to clear his head, wrenstar returned her smile.

"i'm wrenstar. welcome to buddingclan."

[drifitingcloud and sootwhisker are welcomed to buddingclan!]
[wrenstar and driftingcloud go on a hunting patrol.]
[sootwhisker goes on a border patrol.]

leader:
          wrenstar | 26 moons | male |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          sootwhisker | 32 moons | female |

medicine cat:
          name | age | gender | ●
          skill points: ✿✿✿✿✿

warriors:
          driftingcloud | 24 moons | female |
          name | age | gender | ●

apprentices:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●

queens:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●

kits:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●

elders:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    songbirds | x0 | 0 servings
    mice | x0 | 0 servings
    stoats | x0 | 0 servings
    small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    large fish | x0 | 0 servings
    total servings | x0 | 0 servings

den supply store
    build material | amount
    build material | amount

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
Last edited by H155 on Mon May 06, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hey, i'm H155, but you can call me hiss or lex!
any pronouns are cool by me.
H155

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Neighborhood [10]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:23 pm

Number of Cats: 14(4 Servings)
Toms: 6 Mollies: 8
Hardmode: Off
Next Meet: Now
☯Archive☯

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Scorn trotted after the scent trail he was on. He was starting to get irritated now, days turned into weeks and weeks into moons and he was still not able to catch the stranger that was just a paw ahead of him. No matter how hard he tried he could not get to the stranger.

The black tom paused for a second and scented the ground once again, it was already starting to grow faint as it was likely they were tip towing and moving quickly as well. Scorn looked in the direction he was going huffed before continuing on.

──

Sugarfoot had been avoiding any cats, her focus was on the one scary cat that had been tracking her for moons now. She couldn’t get a hold on where she was as alley after alley she would get lost and go in circles. She felt like she couldn’t rest and she knew she only had few opportunities to hunt. It was truly a risk, and she did not want to stop avoiding it.

Today though she promised she would stop, but first she need to wear down this cat in case there would be a fight. She might be able to get away. Yes, she could fight but she hated to fight. When she was sure that the stranger was tired enough she started to slow down, she knew that would mean her scent would be heavier and set them on a faster pace. Maybe she would keep it going but she already knew she did not want to get caught like that. I she were to let them find her then it would be in a place where she had control.

So for the past few night Sugarfoot had spent a little time mapping the alleyways at night and made sure she knew a good spot that was open and had a few ways for her to escape. The molly had already started her plan early that morning and spent it all trying to wear them down. Sugarfoot looked up and saw that the sun was starting to go back down from sunhigh and she could even feel the soreness in her feet, now was a good of time as any. The molly closed her eyes and sent a silent prayer to Starclan before walking towards the hiding spot she found.

──

Scorn sighed when he thought he lost the scent but then it hit him again and he was fueled to keep following. Sure he noticed that the scent was stronger now, but didnt care. He was to focused on finding this cat that has eluded him for moons.

A few turns here and there and Scorn found himself turning down an alleyway that split towards the end. About half way down he stopped when a voice spoke to him, “Why are you following me?” She asked.

“So you’ve know?” Scorn turned to look at the fluffy molly that was staring at him.

Sugarfoot shrugged, “I saw you moons ago and I see you a lot. I know someone was following me, I'm trying to leave but I don’t want to fight.” she went on to quickly.

Scorn shook his head, “I tend to avoid fights, I’m more of a… scout I guess you could say? I gather information and share it when I need or want to share it.” He meowed with a matter of fact tone.

Sugarfoot looked confused, “So you tracked me down for moons… just to see who I was?”

Scorn nodded, “Yep.”

Sugarfoot jumped down, “For a cat that prefers to do that, it sure did take you a while to find me. And just so you know, I could have kept going and made sure you would never find me.” she teased.

Scorn rolled his eyes, “Why didn’t you?”

Sugarfoot took a second to answer, “I wanted to get a break, I need to map out the area and it was hard to do on the move. Had to find this spot at night and that was tough.”

Scorn looked shocked, “I didn’t even know that…” he whispered. He knew everything when he tracked a cat. Why? How? How did she manage to sneak by him and get away with so much. This molly was way too intriguing and he found himself not wanting to leave.

Sugarfoot chuckled and meowed sweetly, “That was the point, silly. My name is Sugarfoot by the way.”

Scorn nodded slightly, “Scorn.”

Sugarfoot noticed that this tom was not of many words and she kind of liked that. Maybe he could show her around, he was a good tracker afterall. “Maybe you can show me around some? I’m not one to linger where there are two legs and monsters but I am sure you could help me learn?”

Scorn shrugged, he didn’t care much for company and tend to avoid others as best he could. He opened his mouth to say no but what came out shocked even himself, “Sure.”

Sugarfoot smiled, “It will be great! I don’t know how long I will stay but I can hunt and fight for myself so you don’t have to worry. How long have you in this area?”

Scorn scowled and started to walk away, Sugarfoot followed, waiting for his answer, “A while.”

Sugarfoot nodded, “How close have you gotten to a two leg before?”

“Not very.” Scorn meowed.

It went on like this for a while, where Sugarfoot asked long questions but Scorn would answer in a cold and quick manner.

Maple wedge herself between Calla and the new tom, Heavypad, she didn’t like how their pelts would touch. Calla didn’t seem to mind or notice as she smiled at Maple before asking, “Where are we going?”

Heavypad looked at Maple as well, waiting for the answer. “To the pond, I’m hopin Finn will be there so he can meet Heavypad.” And hopefully get rid of this intrusive tom. Maple left that out for obvious reasons, but she didn’t trust this tom, heck she didn’t trust a lot of cats.

Calla beamed with happiness, “Maybe we can see Rust, Stone and Minnow! I bet they have grown even more since we saw them last!”

Heavypad shrugged, “Is this Finn your leader or something?”

Maple muttered quietly, “Not my leader..” she got louder, “Something like that I guess.”

Calla nodded, “He is very nice and helpful and I am sure you would like him. I like him! Goldenflower is pretty nice too, she likes to move around a lot. Her kits are like that too. Dotty is pretty serious about her training, always bugging Finn.” she chuckled before continuing on about the other cats she knows about.

Maple felt a slight sense of defeat as Calla went on, it was obvious that the orange molly loved them all and was happy here, if only Maple felt the same way. Maple did have one thing though and that was Calla and if she was happy then that was all that mattered.

Out of the corner of Maple’s eye she thought she saw a shadow of another cat disappear in the alley. She shook her head before the horrible thoughts could get in her head, it didn’t stop the worry though.

“Hey Heavypad, want to go hunting with us later?” Calla asked.

The tom nodded, “Sure, that sounds lovely.”

Maple faked a smile and forced the sigh away, “Sounds great.”

[Border Patrol] Scorn and Sugarfoot.
          [Hunting] Calla, Maple and Heavypad.
          [Hunting] Russentnose and Duke.
          [”Begging”] Winter cries to her owners for more food.
          [Herb Hunting] Dotty and Finn.
          [Training] Dotty trains with Finn.
          [Trading] Traded 1 honey and 1 borage leaves for 3 small fish with Quickclan.
          [Prey] 2 Small Fish (4 servings)

THE CLAN
      Watcher:
      Finnegan | 43 Moons | Tom |

Second:

Medic:
      Currently Finn

Medic’s Lostpaw:
      Dotty | 10 Moons | Molly |

Kittypets:
      Winter | 26 Moons | Molly |

Alleycats:
      Duke | 36 Moons | Tom |
      Scorn | 34 Moons | Tom |
      Maple | 24 Moons | Molly |
      Calla | 23 Moons | Molly |

Rogues:
      Sugarfoot | 46 Moons | Molly |
      Heavypad | 36 Moons | Tom |
      Russentnose | 33 Moons | Molly |

Lostpaws:

Mothers:
      Goldenflower | 33 Moons | Molly |

Kits:
      Minnow | 5 Moons | Molly |
      Rust | 5 Moons | Tom |
      Stone | 5 Moons | Tom |

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mice | x2 | 1 servings
      Finches | x1 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
      Kibble | x0 | 2 servings
      Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
      Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 4 | 5 servings

DECEASED

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      Updating

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      0|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      1|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Finnegan | Dotty | 2 |
      ►Herb Recognition, Poison Recognition,
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Euthymios » Fri May 03, 2019 3:58 am

Shadowlight is working on the border
Stormstrike, Slatepaw, and Sunpaw are out hunting.

Number of Cats: 04

High Lord:
          Shadowlight| 49 moons| Male| X

Right Hand:
          Stormstrike | 38 moons | Male | X

The Inner Circle:

Head Priestess:

Priestesses:

Healer:

The General:

The Soldiers:

Apprentices:
          Slatepaw| 19 moons | Male | X
          Sunpaw| 22 moons | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Highgarden | eagle
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Toucan Clan | ⠀⠀⠀razmirz
    East | Thicket Clan | Ravenwhisper's Wish
    South | Highgarden | eagle

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x1 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse| x1 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies ] [ 024 ]

Postby deimido » Fri May 03, 2019 1:56 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
    terraclan, lagoonclan, hazeclan, eanakhclan, kwamiclan,
    snakeclan, rainclan, evanora's reach, glassclan, dewclan
    gatorclan, strikersclan
    owlclan, hickoryclan, northernclan, the neighborhood
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the first leaves have begun to turn colors
    and drop in forest territories, signalling t
    he beginning of leaf-fall and the coming sn
    ows for some. the chances of catching sick
    ness or dying during birth will rise and th
    e number of cats and prey passing throug
    h will drop.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────┐

jayfur's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 rabbit.

shadefire's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.

heatherflame's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.

vulturewing's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 rabbit.

heavystep's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

pantherstar's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ the rats! *

viperfang's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ the rats! *

tigerleap's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

emberspark's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ an elder.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

the med. cats gathered . .
    ↪ +1 hawkweed.
    ↪ +1 ragwort.
    ↪ +1 stick.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    cloudy > herb recognition.
    splash > offense.
    jay > offense.
    magpie > nothing.
    beetle > offense.
    dawn > nothing.
    peridot > defense.
    tawny > stalking.
    cinder > hunting.
    zipper > stalking.
    rapid > offense.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      apprentice ceremonies
      ↪ hazeclan has eight new apprentices to raise as future warriors; petalpaw, swiftpaw, ghostpaw, lynxpaw, beetlepaw, hurricanepaw, cherrypaw,
      and tigerpaw!

kitting
      ↪ hickorysmoke gave birth to a litter of two!
      ↪ mottlesplash gave birth to a litter of three! one of the kits is born with a permanently twisted paw. (one) (two) (three)

patrolling
      ↪ three cats lost their lives in the battle against the rat hoard. reefpool, viperfang, and pantherstar had lost her first by defending twilight from
      a surprise attack. yewberry will need +1 raspberry leaves for her bleeding, daffodilpetal will need +1 bindweed & +1 stick for her broken tail, and
      snowcreek will need +1 chervil for one his infected wounds.

sickness
      ↪ pantherstar, stonesong, warblercall, and cypressflight developed greencough much to the clan's horror. the medicine cats need to find a way to
      contain the disease before it spreads to anyone else.
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────────┐

smokeface's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 rabbit.

copperfoot's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────────────┐

lavendercloud's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

mallowcloud's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a warrior.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

the med. cats gathered . .
    ↪ +1 goldenrod.
    ↪ +1 sweet-sedge.
    ↪ +1 alder bark.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    cloud > swimming.
    laurel > stealth.
    diver > hunting.
    pale > poisons (advanced).

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      x
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

gator's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 stoat.

PATROLLING RESULTS

gator's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a tiro.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────┐

nikolai gathered . .
    ↪ +1 wintergreen.
    ↪ +1 dock.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────────┐

no training this moon!

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      mod notes
      ↪ please keep the ages of all your cats consistent in your posts. as of your next, the following cats should be:
      gator > 25
      nikolai > 46
      sicily > 34
      jade > 34
      ghost > 46
      keres > 44
    └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────────────┐

blazestar's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 field mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────────────┐

thymewing's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

thymewing gathered . .
    ↪ +1 chervil.
    ↪ +1 chickweed.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    sopapilla > fighting.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      final assessment
      ↪ brindlepaw passed her assessment, meaning strikersclan has a new warrior to swell their ranks; brindlebird!
    └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────────┐

sleetstar's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 hare.

midnightblaze's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 hare.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────────┐

minkfur's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

poppywish gathered . .
    ↪ +1 chickweed.
    ↪ +1 tansy.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

whisperpaw learned . .
    ↪ advanced battle.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      x
    └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

calla's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 small fish.

russentnose's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 finch.

winter obtained . .
    ↪ +1 kibble.

PATROLLING RESULTS

scorn's patrol encountered . .
    cobrafang.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

the medics gathered . .
    ↪ +1 burnet.
    ↪ +1 thyme.
    ↪ +1 wild garlic.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────┐

dotty learned . .
    ↪ healing.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ---
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - xiii ]

Postby solyn » Fri May 03, 2019 2:52 pm

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 29 cats [ 14 fem : 15 male ]
servings required: 06
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: 27th apr
moons since last nonsense: 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    The wind ruffled Midnightblaze's fur as he crossed the camp. He wasn't sure what had woken him, only that one minute he'd been resting, and the next it no longer seemed an option. He supposed pacing the campground wouldn't make him feel any better, but staying in the warrior's den felt claustrophobic, and Silverpelt stretching overhead, only partly obscured by the clouds brought him some small comfort.
    "Not exactly the optimal evening for a stroll," he jumped at the sound of a voice, turning to find Howlingeye standing at the entrance of camp, fur fluffed up against the wind. Midnightblaze's heart began to hammer faster as he and the other tom eyed each other. It was true that Midnightblaze had been avoiding him ever since the battle, unsure of how to broach the topic of their friendship. Summitsky made for a good and patient companion, but he could never quite shake the anxiety with him. Howlingeye had felt safe, like he had finally belonged.
    "I guess not," he replied, finally, shoulders sagging, "I couldn't sleep."
    "It doesn't seem like the best night for sleeping either, then," Midnightblaze caught his eye, cautiously, and Howlingeye snorted, stepping forward, "what? Do you think I lurk about the cliffs at night for fun? Poppywish snores like anything, and the medicine den... well. These days it doesn't have quite the same aura as it used to." Midnightblaze closed his eyes, and blew out a sigh, shrinking in on himself even more.
    "I'm sorry," he said, "for what I asked you to do."
    "Don't be," Howlingeye shrugged, "it was a secret that had to come out eventually. If you lie, you will be caught. It's a simple lesson, and one of the first ones I learned. Every secret this clan has will be revealed, one way or another, and as far as things go, I suppose this was a good way for mine to be uncovered. At least the clan saw it in action in favour of them. There could have been less... favourable interpretations."
    "I thought you were mad at me." Howlingeye gave him an incredulous look.
    "You're the one who's been avoiding me." Midnightblaze looked sheepish, ducking his head.
    "I know," he said, "I'm sorry. It was stupid of me, I was just- I was scared. After everything... you know I've never felt that I belonged here, but then you let me confide in you, and you trusted me enough to confide in me, and I finally felt that I had a friend. It felt like I was starting to get the hang of this new life... and then I ruined it, by betraying your trust. Maybe it's true, or maybe I just fabricated it, but I didn't want to face the reality where I was doing this on my own again."
    "Never," Howlingeye's nose touched Midnightblaze's cheek, "we're still friends, of course we are. And I won't tell anyone your secret. I don't blame you for what happened. Even if you hadn't asked me to save you, I'd have done it regardless. Too many cats have died on my watch, and I won't let anyone close to me feel that fair again. I have your back, for as long as you need me to." Midnightblaze blinked at him, his eyes shiny with emotion.
    "Summitsky was right about you."
    "Well, now I'm insulted, because I doubt Summitsky had anything flattering to say."
    "He said you were a good cat," Midnightblaze shoved his shoulder a little, "that you would be fair, and kind to me. And you are. You have been, and I feel guilty that I ever doubted that." Howlingeye looked shocked, and Midnightblaze smiled. "I understand why you're so ready to believe the worst in everyone, Howlingeye, but he seems to think highly of you. I don't know what happened between you two, but... I think he wants to fix it. And for what it's worth, you shouldn't be doing this alone either. You're bearing a great weight, and it's not fair to ask you to shoulder it all on your own. I, for one, am more than willing to stand beside you, and carry it for a while."
    "You're a good cat," Howlingeye's voice was gentle, as his nose pressed to Midnightblaze's forehead, "I hope that tom never makes you feel any different again. As for your daughter... she'll come around, I promise."
    "You seem awfully confident about all of this," Midnightblaze turned, walking in-step with Howlingeye as the pair of them moved toward the den-trail.
    "I think if you put good feelings out into the universe, there is a greater faith they'll come true. Aside from relentless optimism, you are a good tom, and you've been a good friend to me, even if for a short time. Your daughter is hurt, and confused, and I think you should talk to her when you're ready... but the fact that she's chosen to stay speaks volumes already. I think everything will be alright."
    "I'll take your word for it," the black tom said, giving his friend a careful smile, "but if things go sideways, I'm blaming you." Howlingeye's rumbling laugh echoed around the still air of the basin.
    "I think I can live with that."

-

"Sleetstar!" The pointed molly paused, turning to look back up the trail at Twilightflower, as she hurried toward her. "I know you're about to head out on patrol, but Sunnynose and I thought you might like to join us in the nursery today, instead! I'm sure Midnightblaze can handle patrols, and there are plenty of capable warriors- like Summitsky for instance!" Summitsky paused beside his mate, giving Twilightflower a genial smile.
    "Why would I want to do that?" Sleetstar said, flatly, and Twilightflower paused. Summitsky went stiff like a board, casting a curious glance at his mate. Comfortingly, he pressed their shoulders together, but Sleetstar stepped away again, casting her gaze out over the camp, toward where the warriors were assembling for patrol assignments.
    "Well," Twilightflower said, clearly picking her words carefully, "it's just that your kits are missing you, is all. I thought you might like to organize for them to play a game, since Sunnynose's kits are a bit too old to play with them now, and-"
    "You can do that on your own," Sleetstar interrupted, "I'm busy."
    "Hey," Summitsky soothed, "Twilightflower is just trying to be friendly. I think it's a good idea, I'm sure you can afford to take a day off-"
    "Well, I didn't ask you, did I?" She snapped, and Summitsky flinched. "This isn't up for debate! I don't have time to swan around the nursery while the Merchants are out there planning only StarClan knows what. I'm the leader, what I say goes. Now if you're done wasting my time, I have to set up patrols so we don't get taken unawares again. I'm not losing anyone else." Fur bristling, Sleetstar shouldered past the pair of them, stalking down the rise.
    Summitsky and Twilightflower stayed still, motionless. Worry gnawed at Summitsky's gut as he watched his mate thread through the scarce numbers of their clan, voice drifting up to them as a faint mumble. Thunderjaw and Minkfur split off from the rest of the group, heading for the entrance. Twilightflower's gaze was stormy, angrier than Summitsky had ever seen her. They both knew the patrol would have turned out like that, and Sleetstar's hunting parties would be gone for most of the day. At least he and Whisperpaw would be exempt for the day, in case they wanted to train.
    "I'm sorry," he said, finally, breaking the silence, "this whole... thing. It's been tough on her- on all of us, but she's... well. She's not so good at talking about things. It's been an effort to get her to lean on me." Twilightflower sighed, squeezing her eyes closed and blowing out a sigh.
    "It's okay, Summitsky, you don't have to apologize on her behalf. I'm just... I'm worried. Sleetstar seems intent on this keeping everyone alive mindset, but..."
    "But?" Twilightflower took a deep breath.
    "Sunnynose's kits were pretty much weaned by the time they got to the clan. He might as well be dried up now, for all the milk he's producing. Soon, it's going to be me, alone in the nursery, trying to look after six kits. It's taking it's toll on me already, Summitsky, and on the kits. I lost two of my children, and I don't have time to grieve, because I'm trying to play catchup with Wolfkit and Butterflykit at the same time. It helps when you're around, but... these are the formative years of their life, Summitsky. Think about what's going to happen if their mother isn't around."
    "I know," Summitsky said, ears flattening against his head a little, shoulders slumping in defeat, "I don't know what to do."
    "Normally, I'd say talk to her, but it doesn't seem like she wants to listen to anything she doesn't want to hear." Twilightflower gazed over the basin, shaking her head again. "Leafbare is on the horizon, Summitsky. We can't keep going on like this."
    "I know."
    "You have to fix this."
    "I don't know how."
    "You'll have to figure it out." Twilightflower turned, to make her way back up to the nursery, where Sunnynose was hovering anxiously, "or else it doesn't take a genius to figure out which two lives we're going to lose next."

-

"You look sad." Koishimmer jumped at the voice, turning to find an apprentice staring at her. Something in the back of her mind supplied that his name was Whisperpaw, that she'd heard the large grey-and-white tom call him that. He was a curious looking tom, with big eyes that seemed to look through her, as if she wasn't much more than an illusion. The bluntness of his tone was shocking, but Koishimmer couldn't deign to care all too much about that. Instead she just smiled; an arbitrary motion meant to placate him out of any more comments on her appearance.
    "Maybe I am, then, if that's how I look."
    "Things aren't always as they appear," he said simply, sitting down next to her without asking for an invitation, "but with you, I think it's genuine. You're Midnightblaze's daughter, right?" Koishimmer was silent, watching the young tom. He must have been almost ready to take his warrior assessment, she guessed. He was tall, like his mentor, but slimmer, more slinky, as opposed to the bulk that most NorthernClan cats seemed to possess.
    "Right." She said finally. Whisperpaw nodded, silently, as if processing this.
    "I didn't know he had a daughter."
    "I didn't know he had a clan."
    "But you did," Koishimmer startled at the easy rebuttal, glowering at Whiserpaw's profile, "you must have known that he came from a clan, since he had his name before he joined. If not the specifics, there must have at least been rumours about where he came from. Everyone is so fascinated with the idea of clan life, the romanticism of being named by the stars, blessed by ancestors stretching back generations beyond memory, almost beyond time itself. What you didn't know is that he would choose it over you."
    "He used to tell us he came from the mountains," Koishimmer shrugged. "Selene, Prim and I paid no attention to the rumours. Everyone had a different story about where he came from. He and my grandmother came together, they said, and why they left was always a mystery, but that whatever happened, it must have been a terrible tragedy. They always talked about 'losing so many', but Gran never said anything, and neither did he."
    "It makes you wonder, doesn't it? If Sleetstar is the first leader of this clan, then what was here before?" Koishimmer fell silent, looking around the camp at the rest of the cats. Brackenstrike and Splitface lounged together, sharing warmth as the bitterness of the night set in. Howlingeye trailed Poppywish to the medicine den, prey clutched in his jaws. Birchfang was animatedly describing some story of their travels to Viridianfire, who nodded even though she looked confused.
    "I guess so," she said finally, "my biggest question would be how and why it rose from the ashes. If my father lost many cats here, what was it that made this clan live again? Surely the embers burned out a long time ago."
    "Maybe," Whisperpaw said, "but who are we to question StarClan?"
    "Blind faith is beyond dangerous," Koishimmer said, getting to her paws, "to adore something so whole-heartedly that any critical engagement with it seems blasphemous only leads to ignorance and heartbreak."
    "You mean like love for a parent?" Koishimmer held Whisperpaw's steady gaze, a crooked smile overtaking her maw.
    "Look how well that turned out, right?"

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    "I can't believe you're abandoning me in the nursery," Twilightflower said, grinning, as Sunnynose bumped her shoulder affectionately. His kits sat near his paws, both almost vibrating with excitement.
    "I'm going to miss you," he said with a little laugh, "but these two rascals have too much energy to stay now. It'll be tough without you around, which means you have to find a way to make your kits grow faster so that you can join me back on warrior duties, since I don't really know anyone else."
    "Summitsky will be around, probably, at least you'll get along okay with him," she said, and Sunnynose gave her another of his warm smiles, before Sleetstar's voice cut into their conversation, drawing the attention of the rest of the clan.
    "All cats gather beneath Highrock," she called, and sure enough, cats began to converge from all corners of the camp. A gasp to Twilightflower's left drew her attention toward Viridianfire, who was looking up toward the trail. A murmur swept through the gathered cats as Poppywish slowly descended the trail, Howlingeye stepping carefully after him, with Bearears leaning against his shoulder heavily. Whisperpaw broke off from where he was seated next to Magpiefeather, drawing up next to Bearears to let her lean against him as well.
    "That's the first time she's been out since the attack," Sunnynose murmured, and Twilightflower nodded, slowly.
    "Sleetstar did say all cats." They left it at that, as Bearears settled next to Magpiefeather, with Whisperpaw on her other side. Poppywish and Howlingeye settled just behind them, murmurs subsiding as Sleetstar cleared her throat, clearly ready to continue with her speech.
    "Today, NorthernClan welcomes two new apprentices to our ranks. Apprentices are the future of this clan, and I ask StarClan to watch over them as they begin their journey to warrior-hood. Emberkit and Flamekit, from this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Emberpaw and Flamepaw respectively, to honour the path your feet walk under StarClan's guidance. Emberpaw, your mentor will be Fallowstep. He is a keen hunter, a loyal mate and I know he will pass on his knowledge and the best of his qualities to you." The clan yowled for Emberpaw, as she stepped forward to touch her nose to Fallowstep's, the tom looking pleasantly shocked at having been assigned a mentor.
    "Flamepaw, your mentor will be Brackenstrike. Brackenstrike is..." Sleetstar paused, glancing away from the molly with an anguished look on her face, "she is the best this clan has to offer. She is loyal, she is wise, and she has more compassion than any cat I've ever met. No cat in this clan could make you a better warrior, and I trust Brackenstrike to pass on her knowledge and her values to you, to shape your identity as a warrior."
    Yowls went up for Flamepaw, too, as the tom cast one glance at his father, and then scampered forward to touch noses with the large molly. Beside her, Splitface laughed a little at the angle the large she-cat had to bend at for Flamepaw to reach. Twilightflower caught Sunnynose's expression, proud and fond, mist clinging to the edges of his eyes. Gently, she nudged his shoulder, and he smiled at her, as Sleetstar descended the rock.
    "Apprentices at last," he purred as his kits came running back to him, "your Dad would be so proud."
    "And what about you, Papa? Are you proud?" Emberpaw cast her father a wide-eyed look, and the ginger tom laughed, nuzzling both of his kits as they rubbed their small heads against his cheek. Twilightflower's heart felt full, and she grinned at Hollyfeather as the black and white molly settled next to her.
    "I couldn't be prouder," he purred, "now you two behave for your mentors, alright? I don't want to hear any stories about you getting into trouble."
    "No promises," Flamepaw said, laughing as his father affectionately nipped his ears.
    "Go on now, I've kept you long enough." The pair shot each other a hesitant glance. Finally, they pressed their noses to their father's cheek one last time, before they turned and scampered back to their respective mentors. Fallowstep cast a nervous look at Brackenstrike, who gave him a warm smile. The conversation they were having was too far away for Sunnynose to pick up on, so instead he turned back to Twilightflower and Hollyfeather, the two mollies smiling at him warmly.
    "Do you miss your mate?" Twilightflower asked, gently.
    "Oh, always," Sunnynose smiled, curling his tail over his paws, "but I have faith he'll find me again, perhaps sooner than I think."

-

"You know, as much as I love these little excursions, I feel like we're exhausting conversation topics."
    "That's not going to get you out of answering the question." Minkfur's eyes shone with merriment as she bumped her shoulder against Thunderjaw's the tom laughed, trying to school the sound into a mock grumble, as she flounced ahead of him, climbing onto a rock and shooting him a look as she waited for his answer. Thunderjaw paused, to think it over seriously.
    "I guess if I had to make a choice, I'd rather always speak my mind. I think I could handle not having a filter, but never being able to say what I mean would be too hard. I couldn't live without having opinions on things." Minkfur grinned at him, cocking her head to the side as her tail kinked up over her back.
    "Somehow I knew that's what you would choose," she mewed, and Thunderjaw rolled his eyes.
    "You're very funny."
    "I know." She leaped down from the rock to continue walking with him, the pair of them shoulder to shoulder. The forest gave way to the river, lapping coolly at the stepping stones as the waterfall roared in the distance. Minkfur started forward, leaping delicately across the rocks. The late Leaf-fall sun filtered through the trees, dappling her brown fur in a way that made her tabby lines dance, illuminating a glowing halo around her head. Thunderjaw felt that the wind had been knocked out of him as he watched her, wind ruffling her fur. She turned to him, a curious glint in her eyes- and they were beautiful eyes- as she tilted her head.
    "What?"
    "I'm in love with you," he said it before he could stop himself, his jaw still half-open in awe. Minkfur stared at him, eyes wide, but it was something he had to commit to. He shook himself, drawing up taller, even if his heart felt like it might stop at any given moment. "I mean it," he said, "you're the most wonderful cat I've ever met in my life. Not only are you beautiful, but you are kind, you're incredibly intelligent and your passion and dedication to what you believe in never fails to inspire me. You've been my rock for so long, Minkfur, and I..." he paused, shaking his head. "I'm not really sure where I'm going with all of this."
    "Be my mate." It was immediate, no hesitation.
    "What-"
    "You heard me. I want to be your mate. You and me, together, against the world and everything it throws at us. Officially." She stepped back across the river, close to Thunderjaw, her eyes sparkling. "We're a team, you and me. I think we have been, ever since we first met, even if we danced around it. We're two different halves of the same whole, and I know you feel it too, the pull."
    "Of course I do," his voice was tender, just for her, as his forehead touched her own, "you are my missing piece."
    "And you're mine. So have me."
    "Yes."
    "I'm yours."
    "And I, yours."
    "Until the end of time."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

` servings consumed
6/6 - x2 hares
` clan events
poppywish searches for greencough herbs
northstar asks for a queen
minkfur and thunderjaw become mates! (yes kits)
fallowstep and brackenstrike teach emberpaw and flamepaw to hunt
whisperpaw attempts his warrior assessment
` patrols
hunting-
1 - sleetstar, hollyfeather, viridianfire, birchfang, koishimmer
2 - hawkeyes, splitface, frostclaw, midnightblaze, howlingeye
border-
3 - minkfur, thunderjaw

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 57 moons | ♀ |

` deputy
    `` midnightblaze | 63 moons | ♂ |

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 48 moons | ♂ |
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` name | age | ♀/♂ |

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 60 moons | ♂ |
    `` hollyfeather | 35 moons | ♀ |
    `` thunderjaw | 55 moons | ♂ |
    `` howlingeye | 38 moons | ♂ |
    `` brackenstrike | 66 moons | ♀ |
    `` splitface | 63 moons | ♀ |
    `` bearears | 30 moons | ♀ |
    `` minkfur | 53 moons | ♀ |
    `` fallowstep | 55 moons | ♂ |
    `` hawkeyes | 60 moons | ♂ |
    `` viridianfire | 22 moons | ♀ |
    `` frostclaw | 72 moons | ♂ |
    `` koishimmer | 24 moons | ♀ |
    `` birchfang | 30 moons | ♂ |
    `` sunnynose | 43 moons | ♂ |

` apprentices
    `` whisperpaw | 12 moons | ♂ |
    `` emberpaw | 6 moons | ♀ |
    `` flamepaw (r) | 6 moons | ♂ |

` queens and kits
    `` twilightflower | 35 moons | ♀ |
    tempestkit, thunderkit, brewingkit, lightningkit [2]
    `` sleetstar
    wolfkit ; butterflykit [3]

` elders
    `` magpiefeather | 102 moons | ♀ |
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open | user
→ | open | user
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [3] | greencough
poppy seeds [1] | pain
burnet [1] | strength
lamb's ear [1] | strength
lovage [1] | coughs; c
broom [1] | broken bones
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
raspberry leaves [1] | strength
ragwort [0] | strength
chervil [2] | infections/bellyache
chickweed [1] | greencough
tansy [1] | greencough

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x9 | 1 servings [9]
rabbit | x4 | 2 servings [8]
stoat | x4 | 2 servings [8]
small fish | x2 | 2 servings [4]
hare | x1 | 3 servings [3]
bird | x4 | 3 servings [12]

` mentors
summitsky | whisperpaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, swim, adv. battle
brackenstrike | flamepaw [0]
↪ skills
fallowstep | emberpaw [0]
↪ skills

` deceased
galepaw | murdered by boscoe
stormkit (l) | weak at birth
hurricanekit (r) | weak at birh

` family ties
fallowstep + hawkeyes - ravencall; surrogate
↪ batkit, racoonkit & beaverkit (snakeclan)
sleetstar + summitsky
↪ wolfkit & butterflykit
mother + father
↪ whisperpaw & galepaw
twilightflower + father
↪ tempestkit, thunderkit, brewingkit &
lightningkit, stormkit, hurricanekit
sunnynose + winderstrike (?)
↪ emberpaw & flamepaw
splitface + brackenstrike
midnightblaze + rafe (?)
↪ koishimmer, unknown
minkfur + thunderjaw
↪ trying for kits
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HAZILNUT SUB REPLIES | May 3, 2019 | 05-03-19

Postby Katrione » Fri May 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Swandancer wrote:

Shadow hast been summouned to the
Winter Creek to recieve his nine lives.

He also requests a cat who turns out to be
his Right Hand Stormstrike

[ The Winter Creek has granted Shadowstar's request and has sent The Night Court a right-hand ]
      [ Mod Notes: For future reference, please do not post new posts unless the previous one has been replied to by a mod. Your two posts after this will be ignored and won't count. Also, please don't add in cats that you haven't been given yet (i.e. Stormstrike). If you get cats from readopts, please just edit them into your last post or wait until your next post after a mod replies. And don't age up the cats you get from readopts so much, especially when there is a rule about aging up cats by only 5 moons. Please age them back down to 12 and 9 moons ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Palefur wrote:
𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗

[ Froststar finds Softbaby* and recruits them ]
[ Froststar meets Windhowler and, with Softbaby’s help, recruits her ]
[ Softbaby is appointed deputy ]
[ Windhowler and Softbaby go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Froststar goes on a border patrol ]

*Softbaby is my birthday cat

[ Windhowler's patrol caught a hare ]
      [ Froststar found an apprentice ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
♪ our promise. wrote:
loudbreeze goes into pregnancy (1/2)
venomstar, toothpaw and nightpatch go on border patol
cindermask trains stormpaw in hunting
scarletdawn hunts
crowpelt trains tinypaw in queen keeping
the clan has a small fish and two frogs

[ Venomstar's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Stormpaw learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ Scarletdawn caught a large fish ]
      [ Tinypaw learned the Queen Keep skill ]
      [ Mod Note: Just in case you're going to have two leaders, they have to either share the 9 lives or only one of them gets 9 lives. They can't both have 9 lives ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby avenoir. » Fri May 03, 2019 10:19 pm

{{ quoting because i received no reply c: }}

avenoir. wrote:
━━━━━━━━ the inheritance of descentclan[/font] ━━━━━━━━
❖ number of cats: 34 | 18 ♂ - 16 ♀ | servings: 6 servings > 2 more posts
next visit to moonpool: --/--/19
upcoming kittings: feathermist - 1 moon | injuries: none
clan trial: none | lion(fang) - one moons

Nightseer worked hard the entire night, assisting both Cloverstem and Cream. the former kittypet had entered into labor first, and although she gave birth to five kits, it had been a quite quick process. Cloverstem entered labor a few hours later, and Cream insisted on helping Nightseer, who was considerably tired by the first labor. Once the two queens were cuddling their kits, he left the nursery and headed towards Viperstar's den to inform him, telling him about Cream's kindness. Because of that, the leader decided to accept the queen as official member of the clan, and he announced the great news to clan. after that, he headed in the nursery to greet the queens and congratulate them, watching the kits with kind eyes. his only kit was not a grown warrior, while his sister Hazekit didn't survive, and every time he thought about that, he felt a grip clenching his heart.

Robin's relief in finding the traces of the dog's smell was so clear, that the other warriors friendly mocked her while following the smell. It led to the border, and trespassed it. "should we go after it?" Robin asked. Pantherclaw shook her head, flicking her tail slowly. "it is not worth it. it's not even our territory, and there is a clan there, we might not be able to go back home. we'll just check this part of the territory carefully the next time." she explained, turning on her paws. the other warriors didn't speak, silently agreeing with the female. Robin nodded, eager to go back to report to Viperstar.

"so there was a dog," Viperstar inquired, his big green eyes aimed at Robin, who nodded proudly. she was gad she was not seen by a liar anymore, and her daring side surfaced. "can i become part of the clan, then?" she asked softly, glancing at Frostaster behind Viperstar. Bluerye smirked, amused by Robin's courage to poke at Viperstar. almost no cat would dare to do so, fearing the leader's wit and rage - although only the cats that belonged to Descentclan knew that side of him. "i always keep my promises. as for your warrior name... i already know a good one. this night, i will announce it in front of everybody."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the borders are open for new cats that want to join the clan

Nightseer goes herb hunting
Robin's patrol goes back. once there, she is officially accepted in the clan with the warrior name Robinflight
Cream is also accepted thanks to her kindness: her warrior name is Creamheart
Ghostcloud and Basildusk join Duskclan (adopted from Waveclan's readoption)

Swiftpaw and Honeypaw learn their last move
Batfang, Mistice, Silverstem and Robinflight patrol the territory
Cedarwatcher, Sandfur, Fawnspring, Zephyrwind and Sunstream hunt

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Leader
        Viperstar | 79 moons | ♂ |
        Lives: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Deputy
        cat name | - moons | ♂/♀ | ✧

Advisers
        Bluerye | 100 moons | ♂ |
        Frostaster | 99 moons | ♀ |

Medicine Cat
        Nightseer | 31 moons | ♂ |

Apprentice Medicine Cat

Warriors
        Cedarwatcher | 83 moons | ♂ |
        Falconleap | 81 moons | ♂ |
        Pantherclaw | 80 moons | ♀ |
        Mistice | 75 moons | ♀ |
        Sunstream | 72 moons | ♀ |
        Silverstep | 66 moons | ♂ |
        Ghostcloud | 60 moons | ♀ |
        Batfang | 59 moons | ♂ |
        Robinflight | 57 moons | ♀ |
        Lion(fang) | 55 moons | ♂ |
        Sandfur | 32 moons | ♂ |
        Coalnose | 22 moons | ♂ |
        Dewmist | 22 moons | ♀ |
        Fawnspring | 22 moons | ♀ |
        Zephyrwind | 20 moons | ♂ |
        Basildusk | 20 moons | ♂ |
        Fogshade | 19 moons | ♂ |
        Littletail | 18 moons | ♀ |

Apprentices:
        Swiftpaw | 15 moons | ♂ |
        Honeypaw | 15 moons | ♀ |

Queens:
        Creamheart | 73 moons | ♀ |
        Feathermist | 59 moons | ♀ |
        Cloverstem | 52 moons | ♀ |
        cat name | - moons | ♀ | ✧

Kits:
        Tawnykit | 0 moons | ♂ |
        Flarekit | 0 moons | ♀ |
        Larchkit | 0 moons | ♂ |
        Pebblekit | 0 moons | ♀ |
        Minnowkit | 0 moons | ♀ | (half blind)
        Reedkit | 0 moons | ♂ |
        Sedgekit | 0 moons | ♂ |

Elders:

Borders
        northern border | spiderclan | k a e d e
        eastern border | clan | user
        southern border | clan | user
        western border | twistedclan | spasticjazzhands

Ally and Enemy Clans:
        clan | user | ally/enemy

Fresh-Kill Piles:
        mice | x 1 | 1 serving
        minnows | x 0 | 1 serving
        squirrel | x 0 | 2 serving
        small fish | x 0 | 2 serving
        birds | x 0 | 3 serving
        big fish | x 0 | 3 serving

Medicine Store
        borage | 1 | bring down fever, produce more milk
        burdock root | 2 | heal rat bites
        catmint | 1 | treat greencough and whitecough
        chamomile | 1 | soothe mind
        chervil | 1 | treat infected wounds and bellyache
        chickweed | 1 | treat greencough
        cobwebs | 4 | stop bleeding
        daisy leaves | 2 | ease pain of aching joints
        heather nectar | 1 | easier swallowing and sweeter mixtures
        holly berries | 1 | poisonous
        horse tail | 1 | treat infection and stop bleeding
        juniper berries | 1 | soothe bellyache, ease beathing
        marigold | 2 | stop infection and bleeding
        poppy seed | 1 | soothe shock and distress
        ragwort leaves | 1 | aching joints and keep strength up
        willow leaves | stop vomiting
        yarrow | 1 | extract poison from wounds

Mates:
        Brokentwig & Softlily
        ↪ Coalnose, Fawnspring, Deerkit, Dewmist
        Viperclaw & Mistice
        ↪ Zephyrwind, Hazekit
        Duskstar & Frostaster
        ↪ Fogshade, Littletail ( adopted )
        Batfang & Feathermist
        ↪ expecting ( 2 moons )
        Nightseer & Cloverstem ( forbidden )
        ↪ Tawnykit, Flarekit
        unknown & Creamheart
        ↪ Larchkit, Pebblekit, Minnowkit, Reedkit, Sedgekit

Mentors:
        Batfang ▸ Swiftpaw :: fight, hunt, swim, climb
        Pantherclaw ▸ Honeypaw :: fight, hunt, swim, climb
        mentor ▸ apprentice :: move, move, move

Deceased Cats:
        none ( for now )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
trivia:
advisers are chosen by the leader and have a very important role among the clan, but in the end, the decision are all made by the leader.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
insert info here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
rules:
the leader can be helped by the advised and the deputy, but its word is the one that shall be followed.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
outsider cats shall be put on a test after three moons to be fully accepted in the clan. it's the leader, the deputy
and the advisers' decision to accept them or not. it doesn't apply to cats sent by starclan, though.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Take me through the night
Fall into the dark side

We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side

my darling...
avenoir.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: moonclan ((023))

Postby LooneyLani » Sat May 04, 2019 12:54 am

Quoting for same reason <3

LooneyLani wrote:
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 60
Servings Needed: 10
Moonpool Visit: 20th of April
*archive*

text

requests - n/a
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Stoneburr, Barkspring, Stonetail, Twigstep & Shellwhisker
Near the Lake: Ivynose, Redheart, Songsnow & Sandsplash
Around the Caves: Mountainstar, Streammist, Echobreeze, Featherwillow & Bloomfall

patrols - North & East Borders: Snowtail, Crowtail, Kestrelfire, Sleekfur, Archeye & Ashfire
South & West Borders: Foxtrot, Beargaze, Sealfur, Cherryfoot, Rippleshine & Mothpool

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilybloom gather herbs, the wounded cats are treated
kittings - n/a
relationships - the clan is cheered up by the news of Barkspring and Autumnleaf finally deciding to become mates, the two cats go for a short walk with Autumnleaf's kits to celebrate however will not be trying for their own kits anytime soon
mentoring - offensive combat:
defensive combat: Icypaw & Sootpaw
tracking:
climbing:
amateur hunting: Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw
stalking:
swimming:
hunting: Halfpaw
amateur combat: Oakpaw

assessments - Dewpaw goes for her hunting assessment, Blizzardpaw & Sunpaw go for their warrior assessments
rank changes - Tigerkit, Acornkit, Hollykit, Dustkit, Littlekit, Willowkit, Flutterkit & Minikit are all made to bes, the following are chosen as mentors: Sealfur, Archeye, Ebonyflame, Rippleshine, Redheart & Shellwhisker
Autumnleaf, Jewelfur & Fawnleap return to the rank of hunters

mod notes - n/a
consumes - Moonclan consumes 10 servings, finishing off 3x squirrels, 1x bird & x1 frog

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 53 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Ivynose | 46 moons | Female |

Healers:
          Blossomspeck | 58 moons | Female |
          Lilybloom | 19 moons | Female |

To Be Healer:

Warriors:
          Snowtail | 45 moons | Male |
          Foxtrot | 59 moons | Male |
          Beargaze | 55 moons | Male |
          Minnowstream | 71 moons | Female |
          Kestrelfire | 34 moons | Female |
          Sealfur | 29 moons | Male |
          Rippleshine | 26 moons | Female |
          Daisyear | 77 moons | Female |
          Ebonyflame | 48 moons | Female |
          Archeye | 36 moons | Male |
          Mothpool | 14 moons | Female | (grey)
          Ashfire | 15 moons | Male |
          Sleekfur | 14 moons | Male | (top left)
          Cherryfoot | 14 moons | Female |
          Crowtail | 14 moons | Male |

Hunters:
          Stoneburr | 61 moons | Male |
          Featherwillow | 63 moons | Female |
          Barkspring | 53 moons | Male |
          Streammist | 63 moons | Female |
          Echobreeze | 47 moons | Female |
          Stonetail | 15 moons | Male | - mute
          Songsnow | 14 moons | Female | (bottom)
          Bloomfall | 14 moons | Female |
          Twigstep | 18 moons | Female | (left)
          Redheart | 44 moons | Male |
          Shellwhisker | 39 moons | Male |
          Sandsplash | 18 moons | Male | (right)
          Autumnleaf | 71 moons | Female |
          Fawnleap | 41 moons | Female |
          Jewelfur | 49 moons | Female |

To Be Warriors:
          Sunpaw | 15 moons | Male |
          Icypaw | 14 moons | Female |
          Sootpaw | 14 moons | Male | (top right)
          Peachpaw | 13 moons | Female |
          Robinpaw | 13 moons | Male |
          Hawkpaw | 13 moons | Male |
          Blizzardpaw | 14 moons | Male |
          Flutterpaw | 6 moons | Female |
          Hollypaw | 6 moons | Female | (left)
          Dustpaw | 6 moons | Male | (middle)
          Tigerpaw | 6 moons | Female | (left)

To Be Hunters:
          Dewpaw | 15 moons | Female |
          Oakpaw | 14 moons | Male |
          Halfpaw | 14 moons | Female |
          Minipaw | 6 moons | Female |
          Littlepaw | 6 moons | Male | (right)
          Willowpaw | 6 moons | Female |
          Acornpaw | 6 moons | Female | (right)

Kit Mothers:
          Larksong | 47 moons | Female |
          Swiftfang | 72 moons | Female |

Kits:
          Breezekit | 2 moons | Male |
          Amberkit | 2 moons | Female |

Quailkit | 4 moons | Male |
          Yewkit | 4 moons | Male |

Wise Ones:
          Mumbleclaw | 151 moons | Female |
          Wildfur | 150 | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Fireclan | Galipaygo
    South | Robinclan | Savages

Medicine Store
    Catmint | greencough | 1
    Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 1
    Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 1
    Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
    Oak leaf | infection | 2
    Goatweed | grief | 1
    Sorrel | travelling herb | 1
    Hawkweed | greencough & whitecough | 2
    Tormentil | wounds & poison | 2
    Lamb's ear | strength | 1
    Yarrow | poison & cracked pads | 2
    Rosemary | hides scent of death | 1
    Mallow leaf | bellyache | 1
    Parsley| stops milk production & bellyache | 2
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons, greencough & soothes throats | 1
    Burdockroot | rat bites & infected paws | 1
    Alder bark | toothaches | 1
    Mousebile | ticks | 1
    Wild garlic | poison & infection | 3
    Willow leaf | vomiting | 1
    Bindweed | broken leg | 1
    Rush | broken bones | 1
    Lavender | fever, chills & hides scent of death | 1
    Marigold | infection, bleeding & inflammation | 1
    Mint | hides scent of death | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Warriors - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking, amateur hunting
    Snowtail | Sunpaw | 4 | tracking, offensive combat, defensive combat, amateur hunting
    Minnowstream | Icypaw & Sootpaw | 4 | climbing, amateur hunting, offensive combat, ...
    Beargaze | Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw | 4 | offensive combat, climbing, defensive combat, ...
    Daisyear | Blizzardpaw | 4 | climbing, amateur hunting, offensive combat, defensive combat
    Sealfur | Tigerpaw | 0 |
    Archeye | Dustpaw | 0 |
    Ebonyflame | Hollypaw | 0 |
    Rippleshine | Flutterpaw | 0 |
    Hunters - stalking, tracking, hunting, amateur combat
    Stoneburr | Dewpaw | 4 | stalking, amateur combat, swimming, hunting
    Echobreeze | Oakpaw | 4 | stalking, tracking, hunting, ...
    Mountainstar | Halfpaw | 3 | amateur combat, stalking, ...
    Redheart | Acornpaw & Willowpaw | 0 |
    Shellwhisker | Littlepaw & Minipaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:

Family:
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist