Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:02 pm

xi
ImageiiImage
────────────────────────────
population three xxx servings fasting moon 3 xxx star visit now xxx kittings n/a xxx to find Swanstorm, 51
tawnystar and nightleaf were standing in the middle of camp talking about patrols
when petalsong marched up to them. "matai," she dipped her head
respectfully "i know i have not been here long, but i must ask, are there any toms
around? i understand us she-cats are powerful, but toms do contribute a large amount."

briarflame, who was laying on top of a block of stone, agreed. "she's not wrong,
matai"
she meowed "you can't just keep taking in rogues forever. soon enough,
kits will need to be born."
tawnystar nodded as well and gave a glance to nightleaf.
"i am glad you think so. i will ask the ancestors. they will send us a strong guard."
the leader smiled at the surrounding she-cats and retreated to her den, waiting for dark.

patrol tawnystar, nighleaf, petalsongxx hunt petalsong, nightleaf, briarflame xx training gorsepaw (climbing) xx herbs n/axx requests tawnystar asks for a tom
allies clan, user xi clan, user xi clan, user xxx enemies clan, user xi clan, user xi clan, user
borders n﹥ clan, user xxx e﹥ clan, user xxx s﹥ spiderclan, kaede xxx w﹥ clan, user

food x0 mouse, 1 serving xi x0 shrew, 1 serving xi x0 rabbit, 2 serving xi
x0 squirrel, 2 serving xi x1 hare, 3 serving xi x1 bird, 3 serving
medicine x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi
i

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐢 tawnystar, 35m, ♀
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐢 t★★★★★★★★★

𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 name, age, ♀♂
𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 name, age, ♀♂

𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 name, age, ♀♂

𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 nightleaf, 24m, ♀
𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 petalsong, 22m, ♀
𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 briarflame, 24m, ♀
𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 gorsepaw, 10m, ♂
𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 name, age, ♀♂
𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬 name, age, ♀♂
𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 name, age, ♀♂
𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 name, age, ♀♂
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sub Replies for Imp

Postby frankie (dup) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:15 pm

font credit!
It's leaffall and the leaves have started turning hues of gold and red. It's still fairly warm out, but the temperature has cooled and the clans expect the temperature to fall further over the coming weeks.
If I missed anybody, please let me know via pm!

First Clans (Imp):
Rippleclan
Acornclan
Auroraclan
Lostclan
Peachclan
The Cherry Empire
Clayclan
Lucid Shadows
Duskclan

Second Clans:
Cherryclan's Clowder
Highgarden
Marshclan

ACORNCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Rabbitnose finds x1 fennel and x1 alder.
x➳ Leaffall doesn't start off very well - Bramblestep's patrol catches nothing.
xx➳ Greypatch's patrol catches x1 shrew.
xxx➳ Birdstar's patrol finds a potential warrior.

Other:
➳ Whitecoal has lived a long life for a feral cat - may he enjoy his retirement!
x➳ Rabbitnose's treatment succeeds!
xx➳ Emberstorm is carrying kits!

LOSTCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Maplewhisker finds x1 rabbit.
x➳ Maplewhisker finds a potential medicine cat. (You may choose five herbs to put in your stores right now!) (You can send cats out on multiple patrols, but they have a chance of getting sick.)

Kitting:
➳ Lionshade gives birth to one healthy kit!

LUCID SHADOWS

Patrols:
➳ Darkstar catches x1 rabbit. (If your clan doesn't have rabbits, replace it with a different x2 serving prey type - please put what kinds of prey your clan hunts in your prey pile.)
x➳ Darkstar finds a potential apprentice. (Be careful about sending multiple patrols! Your cats could get sick.)

DUSKCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Nightseer finds x1 marigold and x1 chamomile.
x➳ Robin's patrol finds the dog's scent. It goes off the territory, however, towards the east. Should they follow the scent or leave it be?
xx➳ Cedarwatcher's patrol catches x1 mouse. If you clan doesn't have mice, please replace this with a different x1 serving item! Please fill out your prey pile as well.

Kitting:
➳ Cloverstem gives birth to two healthy kits.
x➳ Cream gives birth to five kits. One is half-blind.

HIGHGARDEN

Patrols:
➳ Tawnyrose's patrol catches x1 finch and x1 squirrel.
x➳ Softglow's patrol catches x1 squirell, x1 rabbit, and x1 vole.
xx➳ Merlinsong catches x2 poppy seeds.

Kitting:
➳ Tulipstream gives birth to three kits. The chervil is used to save the life of one of the kits.

Training and Assessments:
➳ Tigerpaw passes! He receives the name Tigergaze.
x➳ All apprentices pass!

Other:
➳ Tawnyrose is sent a rose.

MARSHCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Blackwater finds x2 comfrey root.
x➳ Flickerwind catches x2 frogs.
xx➳ Ripplestar finds a potential apprentice.

Other:
➳ Ripplestar receives a queen.
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's replies 18

Postby hazilnut » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:08 pm

Leaffall

The clouds are back again but this time they do not hold storms. Cool winds toss the wisps of grey across robin's egg blue skies with almost playful abandon. The air is nippy but not yet cold enough to discourage being outside. Warriors and apprentices cuddle closer each night to keep warm and the spot in the middle is the most coveted. Though heatstroke is no longer a threat, greencough is and all medicine cats give the same advice: keep out of the water and stay warm.
[Moorclan] [Fireclan/Deathclan] [Robinclan] [The Empire Of The Gods] [Beachclan] [Winterclan] [Pipistrelleclan] [Moonclan] [Voidclan] [Spiderclan] [Shaded Skies] [Isle of Pagtuklas] [Mirageclan] [Strawclan]

Galipaygo wrote:

[Valleyglow, Blazepool, and Pinegaze gather herbs]
[Smokewhisker speaks with Tawnypelt]
[Pebbletip speaks with ___]
[Ambereyes trains Marigoldpaw in hunting]
[Birchfur trains Nimbuspaw in fishing]
[Brindlestripe trains Snowpaw in hunting]
[Reedtail trains Icepaw in swimming]
[Cloudstride trains Ebonypaw in hunting]
[Coaljaw trains Summitpaw in swimming]
[Rippleface trains Rosinpaw in climbing]
[Brightheart trains Saltpaw in hunting]
[Puddlefoot trains Mudpaw in fishing]
[Burnettface trains Goosepaw in climbing]
[Sandsweep trains Flintpaw in climbing]
[Emberfoot trains Oceanpaw in climbing]
[Daisypatch trains Halfpaw in climbing]
[Ashfur trains Beepaw in hunting]
[Silvertail trains Hollowpaw in combat]
[Slitear and Greystar evaluate Cherrypaw]
[Snowheart and Greystar evaluate Firpaw]
[Yewfeather and Greystar evaluate Paperpaw]
[Salmonkit, Tansykit, Ashkit, and Charkit are named Tansypaw, Salmonpaw, Ashpw, and Charpaw - Aspenstep, Lunarshine, Smokefoot, and Fuzzyface’s apprentices respectively]
[Galestep, Nightwing, Lunarshine, Smokefoot, Goldenflower, and Lavenderfoot hunt]
[Snowtrail, Quailcloud, Brighteyes, Willowshade, Silvertail, and Littleheart hunt]
[Snowheart, Skyear, Ravenear, Shadowgaze, Poppystep, and Fuzzyface hunt]
[Tatteredpelt, Aspenstep, Lightfrost, Riverstripe, Stillvoice, and Oakclaw patrol the boarders]
[Forgottennose, Firestripe, Blackgaze, Mousecatch, Jaguarpelt, and Jaggedear patrol the boarders]
[Shadowstride, Sunsplash, Honeygaze, Boulderlife, Daisypatch, and Halfpaw watch the kits for the moon]
[Sweetpatch is giving kit! Blazepool will help her]
[Sparrowwing is giving kit! Blazepool will help her]
[Ivysong searches for herbs]
[Ivysong uses one thyme on Koikit and Jaguarkit]
[Boarder patrols here]
[Thief actions here]
[Fighter actions here]
[Ivysong trains Dawnpaw in patient evaluation]
[Hemlockface trains Duskpaw and Pollenpaw in combat]
[Gatorclaw trains Pigeonpaw in climbing]
[Crabjaw trains Moonpaw in deceit]
[Robinfur trains Shadepaw in strategy]
[Crowfeather trains Flamepaw in takedowns]
[Barkstar trains Gingerpaw in fighting techniques]
[Cobaltface is giving kit! Ivysong will help her]
[Leader actions here]
[Rank changes here]

The clans consume three birds, two big fish, and two minnows, and two voles, 19 servings!
[Note to mod: Jasper and Beetlekit from Amberclan are taken into Fireclan to be with their family; Valleyglow, Brighteyes, Dewkit, and Starlingkit]

► The medicine cats gather x1 elder leaf, x1 willow leaf, x1 dock & x1 sweet-sedge
► Marigoldpaw learns hunting
► Nimbuspaw learns fishing
► Snowpaw learns hunting
► Icepaw learns swimming
► Ebonypaw learns hunting
► Summitpaw learns swimming but sprains his paw and needs a moon of rest
► Rosinpaw fails climbing
► Saltpaw learns climbing instead of hunting
► Mudpaw learns fishing
► Goosepaw learns climbing
► Flintpaw fails climbing
► Oceanpaw learns climbing
► Halfpaw learns climbing
► Beepaw fails hunting
► Hollowpaw learns combat
► Cherrypaw passes her assessment
► Firpaw passes his assessment
► Paperpaw passes her assessment but winds up with a few scratches that requires x1 goldenrod
► Galestep's patrol catches x3 big fish
► Snowtrail's patrol catches x3 birds
► Snowheart's patrol catches x1 small fish, x1 squirrel & x1 rabbit
► Tatteredpelt's patrol finds a pregnant queen
► Forgottennose's patrol finds a potential apprentice
► A cough is going around the nursery and the medicine cats recommend x2 lovage as preventative measures
► Sweetpatch gives birth to two healthy kits
► Sparrowwing gives birth to two healthy kits
► Ivysong gathers x1 ragwort & x1 tormentil
► Dawnpaw learns herbal recognition instead of patient evaluation
► Duskpaw learns defense instead of combat
► Pollenpaw learns combat
► Pigeonpaw learns swimming instead of climbing
► Moonpaw learns deceit
► Shadepaw fails strategy
► Flamepaw fails takedowns
► Gingerpaw learns fighting technique
► Cobaltface's kitting goes horribly awry and her only kit tragically passes
► Lobsterpaw has developed some form of internal bleeding due his unset break. He has gone into shock and needs x1 ragwort and x1 feverfew immediately to save his life. If he doesn't get x1 bindweed and x1 stick soon it's more than likely his leg will be permanently damaged.

LooneyLani wrote:
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

requests - n/a
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Mountainstar, Stoneburr & Echobreeze
Near the Lake: Ivynose, Barkspring, Featherwillow & Streammist

patrols - North & East Borders: Larksong, Foxtrot, Beargaze, Minnowstream & Rippleshine
South & West Borders: Snowtail, Kestrelfire, Sealfur & Daisyear

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs, they tend to Sunpaw's wounds and he rests for a moon
kittings - n/a
relationships - Excitedly Foxtrot and Stoneburr pull aside one of their long time close friends, Larksong, after the three go for a walk and they tell her of their plans, she happily agrees to be their surrogate.
Mountainstar caught another private moment with Blossomspeck in which the two confessed their feelings, however agreed not to become mates just yet.
Barkspring has been a regular visitor in the nursery, always eager to spend time with Autumnleaf and her kits.

mentoring - offensive combat: Ashpaw, Cherrypaw, Mothpaw
defensive combat: Crowpaw, Sleekpaw
tracking: n/a
climbing: Peachpaw, Robinpaw, Hawkpaw
amateur hunting: Icypaw, Sootpaw
stalking: Oakpaw, Halfpaw
swimming: n/a
hunting: Dewpaw, Twigpaw, Sandpaw
amateur combat: Stonepaw, Songpaw, Bloompaw

assessments - n/a
rank changes -Lilypaw is made a healer, her name changes to Lilybloom

mod notes - large swings are fine with me!
consumes - Moonclan consumes 8 servings, finishing off 2x small fish & 2x squirrels

► Mountainstar's patrol is unlucky and catches no prey
► Ivynose's patrol catches x1 squirrel & x1 small fish
► Larksong's patrol finds a potential warrior and apprentice
► Snowtail's patrol finds a queen caring for her 2 moon kit
► The medicine cats gather x1 yarrow, x1 goldenrod & x1 wild garlic
► Larksong is now expecting! The trio couldn't be happier
► Ashpaw, Cherrypaw & Mothpaw learn offensive combat
► Crowpaw & Sleekpaw learn offensive combat instead of defensive combat
► Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw learn offensive combat instead of climbing
► Icypaw & Sootpaw fail amateur hunting
► Oakpaw & Halfpaw fail stalking
► Dewpaw, Twigpaw & Sandpaw learn swimming instead of hunting
► Stonepaw, Songpaw & Bloompaw learn amateur combat

k a e d e wrote:

(I'll try and remember!)
the clan eats (1) small fish
crowpelt has these herbs with him:
bindweed
cobweb
blackberry leaf
borage leaf

loudbreeze and nightpatch go on a hunting patrol
(for note look at the prey i already have, including fish

► Loudbreeze and Nightpatch catch x1 large fish
► mod note: eggs are one serving each, large fish are three servings each. please make sure you have a total of six prey types listed in your prey pile.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Neighborhood [08]

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:16 pm

Number of Cats: 11(3 Servings)
Toms: 5 Mollies: 6
Hardmode: Off
Next Meet: Now
☯Archive☯

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Finnegan rounded the corner on the sidewalk and then saw the smaller black cat just waiting for him. “Don’t do that Scorn.” the leader muttered.

Scorn rolled his eyes, “I know you have been looking for me and I know what you want of me. I don’t know if I want to mentor a kit just yet.” Scorn meowed.

“Why not? I think you would be a great mentor and your skills can definitely be passed on. I am sure it would help them.” Finn encouraged.

“My skill? All I do is stay in the shadows, silent and watching.”

“Yeah.. that is creepy Scorn. I bet you already know all of their names.”

“Yes, I do. I also might know more than you actually.” Scorn smirked. “Like Russentnose and Duke met two new mollies. I only caught the name of one though, her name was Maple. Then I just kept going.”

“Interesting, I am sure I will meet them eventually. Back to the main topic, can you mentor one of them for me? It would be very helpful.” Finn asked.

Scorn shook his head, “I want to think about it more, I think Stone or Minnow might have what it takes to stay silent, but Rust needs a mentor that will keep him busy. And you need to stop sticking Dotty with them kits, she needs to train.”

“I will mentor how I like Scorn. I will keep you in mind, but I plan on getting all the mentors together in about three moons, so just let me know if you would.”

“You will see me there if I choose to be a mentor.”

“Yeah-yeah…” Finn had grown annoyed with the small tom’s attitude. “Stay to your shadows I guess, or don’t. Doesn’t bother me none.” That was a lie, Finnegan hated how hard it was to get in contact with Scorn and even more frustrating to know that Scorn knows just about everything.

Maple saw Calla and Russentnose scamper off, a tinge of jealousy washed over her. She narrowed her eyes at the russet molly and unsheathed her claws. Duke noticed her actions and looked her way, his fur standing on end a tad as he had grown protective of Russentnose. Maple noticed him and her fur started to rise as well, anger rose in both of their eyes.

Just before it could get any further the two chatty mollies came back and didn’t even seem to notice the two getting ready to fight. It was for the better as they both seemed to calm down and back off from each other, though they both still had their thoughts and would pass glances at each other.

Later on the four cats separated into two, but agreed to meet back to hunt when the sun was no longer sun high.

Maple smiled as Calla talked, “It was great running into them! I think I want to stay here with them Maple.” she meowed happily.

Maple hid her frustration, she did not want to share Calla, she did not want other cats around, “Why?” she asked sourly.

Calla shrugged and ignored the tone, “Russentnose and I are becoming great friends and Duke is so caring and just quiet. He was scary at first but he is just.. I don’t know how to put it.”

Maple was shocked, “You don’t like him do you?” they had stopped walking now.

Calla shook her head, “No, no. Not like that, silly. He would be a great friend but I think Russentnose likes him like that and he might like her as well. It is just hard to tell. I want to get to know them more though, and I think you should too. Russentnose said that there is a leader, sort of, and I think we should meet him. She also said that there was a litter of kits! And I would very much like to see them.”

Maple shuddered slightly, “I don’t trust them Calla…” she said in an almost warning tone.

Calla nodded, “I can tell, but you haven’t gotten to know them yet. Please can you at least try? For me?” she pleaded.

Maple sighed, “Whatever you want Calla…” The two explored some more and eventually met back up with Duke and Russentnose. Asking them to introduce the others after they hunt.

”What would you like to do while Calla and Maple are exploring?” Duke asked Russentnose.

“I kind of want to nap, I am so tired.” Russentnose complained.

“Maybe if you went to sleep instead of staying up all night to chat you wouldn’t be so tired.” Duke teased. “Go ahead, I will keep watch.”

It didn’t take long for the molly to curl up and fall asleep, she had made herself a little nest now in his little hideaway. It was nice to have the company but he also missed the quiet, hopefully Calla and Maple will find their own little home in the city, Duke no longer trusted them and he would need to give Finn a heads up about what had happened.

It was sunhigh now and Duke was getting hot as he trotted around his hideaway. He decided to head back inside of it and sit in the shady spot near the nests. When he entered he saw that Russentnose was still asleep, however she was not longer curled around herself, she was now laying on her back and splayed out. It left her vulnerable and he couldn’t help but smile at the image of her sleeping like that. It won’t be long to Maple and Calla come back to start hunting so he let her sleep some more, his eyes flicked from her to the entrance of the hideaway as he waited. Occasionally picking at the sparrow they had caught earlier.

”Okay! So this game will help you with scenting. Here is what you do, first, you pick someone to be the hunter. Then the rest will have to hide, they will be the prey. The hunter will count to ten and then the hunter needs to find the prey. It is the prey’s job not to get found! The last one to get found will win.” Dotty explained as she kit sitted while Goldenflower hunts with Scorn.

“How do we know who goes first?” Rust asked her.

“I can go first this time, and then the first one to be found will be next.” Dotty meowed to the three. “Just remember not to leave the park, or you lose.” she warned.

The three nodded eagerly and as soon as Dotty nodded and closed her eyes she started to count loudly. It didn’t take the kits long to dart off and hide as best they could. The group of young cats played this until the sun was going down, laughing and having a good time with each other.

[Border Patrol] Scorn and Goldenflower.
          [Border Patrol] Finnegan checks on a kittypet.
          [Hunting] Calla, Maple, Russentnose and Duke hunt.
          [Hunting] Finnegan hunts.
          [Kitsitting] Dotty watches the kits.
          [Prey] 1 Sparrow (3 servings)
          [For Mods] Anytime

THE CLAN
      Watcher:
      Finnegan | 41 Moons | Tom |

Second:

Medic:
      Currently Finn

Medic’s Lostpaw:
      Dotty | 8 Moons | Molly |

Kittypets:

Alleycats:
      Duke | 34 Moons | Tom |
      Scorn | 32 Moons | Tom |
      Maple | 22 Moons | Molly |
      Calla | 21 Moons | Molly |

Rogues:
      Russentnose | 31 Moons | Molly |

Lostpaws:

Mothers:
      Goldenflower | 31 Moons | Molly |

Kits:
      Minnow | 3 Moons | Molly |
      Rust | 3 Moons | Tom |
      Stone | 3 Moons | Tom |

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mice | x1 | 1 servings
      Finches | x1 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Kibble | x0 | 2 servings
      Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
      Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 2 | 2 servings

DECEASED

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      Updating

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      0|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      1|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Finnegan | Dotty | 1 |
      ►Herb Recognition,
Last edited by amethyst14 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(05.SpiderClan)

Postby our promise. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:23 pm

Number of Cats: 4

(let's just say this is after the gathering because im impatient)

the four cats sat in camp after venomstar congratulated the returning patrol on their catch, and she stared at loudbreeze in question. the deputy simply nodded, going to lick her chest in embarrassment. venomstar narrowed her eyes, getting up and padding away, towards crowpelt. the smaller cat sat alone before looking up at venomstar, confusion in his gaze.
"yes?"
"i'm going to see starclan."
"this has to deal with me for what reason?"
"just making sure you're ready."
venomstar turned on her paws, feeling the older tom stare at her as she padded out of the den, sliding out of camp.

nightpatch looked at loudbreeze, and as she looked back, he began to move forward, sitting next to her. the two cats awkwardly looked at each other, blinking, before nightpatch shot up.
"we should help crowpelt-"
"we?" loudbreeze narrowed her eyes, snorting, "no, you go help crowpelt, I stay here."
nightpatch gave her a sneaky laugh before padding away towards the tom, ears angling as he heard him mumbling quietly.
"crowpelt, do you want to go gather some herbs?"
crowpelt looked at nightpatch, eyes sparking with happiness. the smaller tom got up and both cats padded out of camp, leaving loudbreeze's gaze following them.

crowpelt and nightpatch go to look for herbs together
venomstar goes to see starclan, requesting a queen.
spiderclan feasts upon two mice.

Leader:
          venomstar | fifty-two moons | molly | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          loudbreeze | thirty moons | molly | X

Medicine Cat:
          crowpelt | sixty moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          nightpatch | twenty moons | tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | VineClan | inky.
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | DuskClan | avenoir.
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    bindweed | x1 | Helps bind sticks together/can help mend a broken leg and keep it in-place
    blackberry leaves | x1 | These leaves are chewed into a pulp/Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings
    cobwebs | x1 | helps protect wounds
    borage leaves | x2 | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Egg | x3 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x2 | 1 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 1 servings
    Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forgottenclan [04]

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Number of Cats: 6(2 Servings)
Toms: 3 Mollies: 3
Hardmode: Off
☯Archive☯

Barkpool checked over the three kits and nudged them closer to Pintolily as he finished. He knew that her eyes were on him as he worked, he also knew why. “I'm not judging you Pintolily, your story is yours.”

Pintolily moved her eyes from the tom that helped her to the wiggling kits. One kit looked like her, and she knew he would darken later, and one kit was the splitting image of their father. However there was a molly, that resembled none of the parents, she knew this molly would be the perfect candidate for the clan's future leader. “Barkpool, you know that one of my kits would become the future leader. It is going to be the only molly in this litter. I need your help to guide her, for now I think it would be best if you take the role as leader until she can take on the responsibility.” Pintolily couldn't stop looking at the tom kit that looked like her former mate, the same mate that was the leader. The cat that promised to kill her and her kits, she knew that one day she would have to leave her family and confront him. For now she would need to raise them and protect them, show them the way of Starclan.

Barkpool looked at the little molly, “It will be a hard task, what if she does not want to be leader?” He asked.

Pintolily shrugged, “She will need to take on the responsibility, her brothers won’t protect the clan like she can.” She stated the truth coldly.

“When not pick a different leader then? One not related to you at all?” The medicine cat suggested.

“Starclan told me one of them will be leader one day, the didnt say who but she looks like none of the parents. I even think Starclan coated her fur to hide her better. It has to be her.” Pintolily concluded.

Barkpool didnt push the matter, he hoped Starclan would help him through this as he sent silent prayers.

Alkenetfur saw the flop in a small puddle, there was a trapped fish that was just as big as the puddle. Hunting would be easy today, she thought to herself before picking the fish out and carrying the dripping fish back to the makeshift camp. The grey moly seemed proud of her catch as she laid it down with the other freshkill.

Barkpool looked over to see the molly meet eyes with him, he flicked his tail before trotting off to find more herbs. If he was going to stay a while then it would be best to build up a supply while he could.

Alkenetfur went and saw the kits learning that their names would be Cariboukit, Skipperkit and Tipkit. She frowned on Pintolily's plan to make one of them be the leader, it was a tough burden to grow up on but she would keep her mouth shut and just help out while she could.

[Border Patrol] Alkenetfur patrols.
          [Herb Hunting] Barkpool searches for herbs.
          [Prey] 1 Pigeon (3 Servings)
          [For Mods] Anytime

THE CLAN
      Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
      Barkpool | 69 Moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warrior:
      Alkenetfur | 24 Moons | Molly |

Apprentices:

Queens:
      Pintolily | 57 Moons | Molly |

Kits:
      Cariboukit | 0 Moons | Tom |
      Skipperkit | 0 Moons | Molly |
      Tipkit | 0 Moons | Tom |

Elders:

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
      Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
      Robin | x0 | 2 servings
      Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
      Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
      Total | 2 | 6 servings

DECEASED
      Updating

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      North | open | open
      East | open | open
      South | open | open
      West | open | open

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      1|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      wip
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby InThisMoment1108 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Lucid Shadows
Number of Cats: 2
Gender Ratio: 2:0

Darkstar gives the new apprentice the name Owlpaw and takes her on as her apprentice.
Darkstar travels to to the Moonpool to ask starclan for a Deputy.

Lucid Shadows consumes 1 rabbit.

Leader:
          DarkStar | 32 moons | Shecat |

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:
          Owlpaw | 6 moons | shecat | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Darkstar | Owlpaw | 0 | Moves (will add when learned)

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
InThisMoment1108

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonclan ((019))

Postby LooneyLani » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:58 am

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 50
Servings Needed: 9
Moonpool Visit: anytime
*archive*

text

requests - n/a
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Ivynose, Stoneburr, Featherwillow & Streammist
Near the Lake: Mountainstar, Echobreeze & Barkspring

patrols - North & East Borders: Snowtail, Foxtrot, Kestrelfire, Minnowstream & Ebonyflame
South & West Borders: Beargaze, Rippleshine, Sealfur & Daisyear

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs, Sunpaw rests for another moon
kittings - n/a
relationships - n/a
mentoring - offensive combat: n/a
defensive combat: Crowpaw & Sleekpaw
tracking: Icypaw, Sootpaw, Peachpaw, Robinpaw, Hawkpaw & Dewpaw
climbing: Blizzardpaw
amateur hunting: Ashpaw, Cherrypaw & Mothpaw
stalking: Oakpaw & Halfpaw
swimming: n/a
hunting: Stonepaw, Twigpaw, Sandpaw, Songpaw & Bloompaw
amateur combat: n/a

assessments - n/a
rank changes -Larksong moves to the nursery! Daisyear is appointed as mentor to Blizzardpaw

mod notes - n/a
consumes - Moonclan consumes 9 servings, finishing off 1x bird, 1x hare, 1x squirrel & 1x frog

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 49 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Ivynose | 42 moons | Female |

Healers:
          Blossomspeck | 54 moons | Female |
          Lilybloom | 15 moons | Female |

To Be Healer:

Warriors:
          Snowtail | 41 moons | Male |
          Foxtrot | 55 moons | Male |
          Beargaze | 51 moons | Male |
          Minnowstream | 67 moons | Female |
          Kestrelfire | 30 moons | Female |
          Sealfur | 25 moons | Male |
          Rippleshine | 22 moons | Female |
          Daisyear | 73 moons | Female |
          Ebonyflame | 44 moons | Female |

Hunters:
          Stoneburr | 57 moons | Male |
          Featherwillow | 59 moons | Female |
          Barkspring | 49 moons | Male |
          Streammist | 59 moons | Female |
          Echobreeze | 44 moons | Female |

To Be Warriors:
          Sunpaw | 11 moons | Male |
          Ashpaw | 11 moons | Male |
          Cherrypaw | 10 moons | Female |
          Crowpaw | 10 moons | Male |
          Icypaw | 10 moons | Female |
          Mothpaw | 10 moons | Female | (grey)
          Sleekpaw | 10 moons | Male | (top left)
          Sootpaw | 10 moons | Male | (top right)
          Peachpaw | 9 moons | Female |
          Robinpaw | 9 moons | Male |
          Hawkpaw | 9 moons | Male |
          Blizzardpaw | 10 moons | Male |

To Be Hunters:
          Dewpaw | 11 moons | Female |
          Stonepaw | 11 moons | Male | - mute
          Twigpaw | 14 moons | Female | (left)
          Sandpaw | 14 moons | Male | (right)
          Oakpaw | 10 moons | Male |
          Bloompaw | 10 moons | Female |
          Halfpaw | 10 moons | Female |
          Songpaw | 10 moons | Female | (bottom)

Kit Mothers:
          Autumnleaf | 67 moons | Female |
          Larksong | 43 moons | Female | - 2 moons
          Fawnleap | 38 moons | Female |

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 2 moons | Female | (left)
          Acornkit | 2 moons | Female | (right)
          Hollykit | 2 moons | Female | (left)
          Dustkit | 2 moons | Male | (middle)
          Littlekit | 2 moons | Male | (right)
          Willowkit | 2 moons | Female |

Flutterkit | 2 moons | Female |

Wise Ones:
          Mumbleclaw | 148 moons | Female |
          Wildfur | 147 | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Fireclan | Galipaygo
    South | Robinclan | Savages

Medicine Store
    Catmint | greencough | 1
    Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 1
    Cobweb | bleeding | 1
    Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 1
    Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
    Oak leaf | infection | 4
    Goatweed | grief | 1
    Sorrel | travelling herb | 1
    Hawkweed | greencough & whitecough | 2
    Ragwort leaves | aching joints & strength | 1
    Tormentil | wounds & poison | 3
    Lamb's ear | strength | 1
    Yarrow | poison & cracked pads | 2
    Rosemary | hides scent of death | 1
    Mallow leaf | bellyache | 1
    Parsley| stops milk production & bellyache | 1
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons, greencough & soothes throats | 1
    Burdockroot | rat bites & infected paws | 1
    Alder bark | toothaches | 1
    Sweet-sedge | infection | 1
    Mousebile | ticks | 1
    Broom | broken legs & wounds | 1
    Goldenrod | wounds | 1
    Wild garlic | poison & infection | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Hares | x1 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x2 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Warriors - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking/scenting, climbing, amateur hunting
    Larksong | Ashpaw | 5 | tracking, climbing, defensive combat, offensive combat, ...
    Snowtail | Sunpaw | 2 | tracking, offensive combat,
    Foxtrot | Crowpaw & Sleekpaw | 3 | tracking, offensive combat, ...
    Minnowstream | Icypaw & Sootpaw | 2 | climbing, ...
    Kestrelfire | Cherrypaw & Mothpaw | 4 | tracking, climbing, offensive combat, ...
    Beargaze | Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw | 2 | offensive combat, ...
    Daisyear | Blizzardpaw | 1 | ...
    Hunters - stalking, tracking, swimming, hunting, amateur combat
    Stoneburr | Dewpaw | 4 | stalking, amateur combat, swimming, ...
    Featherwillow | Stonepaw | 5 | stalking, tracking, swimming, amateur combat, ...
    Barkspring | Twigpaw & Sandpaw | 3 | stalking, swimming, ...
    Streammist | Songpaw | 4 | stalking, swimming, amateur combat, ...
    Echobreeze | Oakpaw | 1 | ...
    Ivynose | Bloompaw | 4 | stalking, swimming, amateur combat, ...
    Mountainstar | Halfpaw | 2 | amateur combat, ...

Deceased Cats:

Family:
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lostclan | 005

Postby recognize » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:02 am

LostClan
Number of Cats: 5
Servings Required: 2

"You're sure you'll take good care of her?" Lionshade mewed nervously as she watched her kit wriggle around on the nest. "Tigerkit is in good hands," the grumpy Silentstar said gruffly, but Mapleshade wasn't so sure about that. Still, she left the still wounded leader to take care of the troublesome kit.

★ Actions Log
[Hazelleaf] goes out hunting for herbs
[Maplewhisker] goes out on a hunting patrol
[Lionshade] goes out on a border patrol

★ Statistics
✧ LostClan consumes 1x rabbit
✧ xxx

★ Notes: n/a

Leader:
Silentstar | 32 moons | Female |

Deputy:
Maplewhisker | 38 moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
Hazelleaf | 47 moons | Female |

Warriors:
Lionshade | 35 moons | Female |
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Apprentices:
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Queens:
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Kits:
Tigerkit | 0 moons | Female |
Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Elders:
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Name | Age | Gender | ✧
Allies & Enemies
Clan Name | Username | Status

Borders
South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Chervil | x0 | Infected wounds, bellyache, kitting
Cobwebs | x0 | Bleeding, binding broken bones
Poppy seeds | x0 | Helps sleep, soothes shock, eases pain
Goldenrod | x0 | Good for healing wounds
Dock | x0 | Soothes scratches, pads, and pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Unknown and Lionshade | Tigerkit
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by recognize on Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies ] [ 021 ]

Postby deimido » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:53 am

──────────────────────────────────────────
    terraclan, lagoonclan, hazeclan, eanakhclan, kwamiclan,
    snakeclan, rainclan, evanora's reach, glassclan, dewclan
    gatorclan, strikersclan
    owlclan, hickoryclan, northernclan, the neighborhood
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the first leaves have begun to turn colors
    and drop in forest territories, signalling t
    he beginning of leaf-fall and the coming sn
    ows for some. the chances of catching sick
    ness or dying during birth will rise and th
    e number of cats and prey passing throug
    h will drop.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────────────────┐

buzzardshadow's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 small fish

ivytongue's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

hawkpounce's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

heatherfrost gathered . .
    ↪ +1 burnet.
    ↪ +1 lovage.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    goby > stealth.
    caesar > stealth.
    reed > swimming.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      mod notes
      ↪ aah, sorry, but kits who rank up to apprentices can't learn a skill in the same post! pansy & crane will have that chance in the next one.
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────────┐

darkflower's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 mouse.

oakfang's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 squirrel.

tansypetal's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 stoat.

whispcloud's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

pantherstar's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

emberspark's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a potential warrior.

sandfire's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a potential queen; due in 2m.

shorelight's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ the scent of badger! *

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

twigstorm gathered . .
    ↪ +1 thyme.
    ↪ +1 bindweed.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    skull > defense.
    hornet > defense.
    sycamore > defense.
    cinnamon > offense.
    light > offense.
    splash > nothing..
    patch > defense.
    flash > stalking.
    butterfly > defense.
    flicker > offense.
    jay > nothing..
    magpie > hunting.
    beetle > nothing..
    dawn > defense.
    peridot > offense.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ancestral request
      ↪ the dark forest pays heed to pantherstar's request and sends her a new clan member.

ranking up
      ↪ hazeclan has one new medicine cat to swell their ranks; applefall!
      ↪ hazeclan has one new warrior to swell their ranks; cypressflight!
      ↪ hazeclan has two new apprentices to swell their ranks; tawnypaw and cinderpaw!

trying for kits
      ↪ oceansplash has announced that she is expecting a litter with tigerleap! she's due in two moons.
      ↪ swivelspear has announced that she is expecting a litter with badgerstrike! she's due in two moons.
      ↪ echoripple has announced that she is expecting a litter with honeypool! she's due in two moons.
      ↪ windsong has announced that she is expecting a litter with genetstorm! she's due in two moons.
      ↪ mousestep has announced that she is expecting a litter with pricklestep! she's due in two moons.
      ↪ applefall has announced that she is expecting a litter with ospreytalon! she's due in two moons.
      ↪ pebbleblossom has announced that she is expecting a litter with driftsnow! she's due in two moons.
      ↪ azaleacurrent has announced that she is expecting a litter with rowangaze! she's due in two moons.
      ↪ larksong and palesnow's attempt did not result in pregnancy, but they could try again next moon.
      ↪ mottlesplash and hawktuft's attempt did not result in pregnancy, but they could try again next moon.

patrolling
      ↪ shorelight's patrol decides to report the badger scent to pantherstar, after consulting with her advisor, hazeclan's options are to
      either leave it alone or gather a patrol to chase it off.
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

cypressjaw's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 field mouse.

frogjumper's patrol caught . .
    ↪ nothing.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────────┐

wispstar's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a potential warrior.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

thymewing gathered . .
    ↪ +1 deathberries.
    ↪ +1 feverfew.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    brindle > fighting.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      trying for kits
      ↪ wispstar has announced that she is expecting a litter with blazestar! she's due in two moons.
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────────┐

calla's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 small fish.

finnegan caught . .
    ↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS

scorn's patrol encountered . .
    sugarfoot.

finnegan returns with . .
    ↪ the kittypet.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

no gathering this moon!

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────────┐

no training this moon!

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ---
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me