Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: buddingclan; moon three

Postby H155 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:12 pm

number of cats: 7
moons passed: 3
next starclan visit: now
pebbles: 24

the snow had only grown heavier since this morning. it was unusually harsh for a first snow, but buddingclan could not rest. driftingcloud trudged through the ever-piling snow, paws quivering as they grew chilled. she tried to distract herself, but watching the fluffy snowflakes drift down could only do so much.

however, a distraction of another sort soon came. a yell, nearly disguised by the howling wind, bellowed out from beyond the border.

"hello, ma'am? please help!"

driftingcloud snapped her head towards the sound. she crouched cautiously, eyes peering through the flurry. just barely visible in the distance, was a swiftly approaching gray tom, who bounded through the snow with a frantic energy. driftingcloud opened her mouth to ask him a question, but he cut her off.

"you're a clan cat, right?" he asked, words streaming out hurriedly. "you have to help me and my family. our kit is only a moon old. if we don't find shelter, she could die!" driftingcloud's eyes widened with shock, all possible queries thrown out the window. she stared back at the way the father came from, and nodded with and unusual amount of determination.

"show me where they are. we'll make sure they're safe."

--

wrenstar's ears flattened against the chilling gusts of wind. in their muzzles, he and sootwhisker held the meager catch of their hunting patrol. two minnows, which they had to plunge through the thin ice to get. his paws were still numb from the frigid water.

this was technically his first leafbare outside of his warm twoleg's nest, and it was already turning out harsher than expected. prey was beginning to appear less frequently, and the weather would only grow colder and colder from here on out. uncertainty prickled on his pelt as he worried about his clan's future. he had his clan mates to support him, right? wrenstar's worries were not quite quelled, but at least put off for now.

the deputy in the lead lifted her ducked head as buddingclan's camp came into view. the trees and bushes surrounding the camp had also become clumped with snow, making it difficult see against the rest of the blowing blizzard. however, it was still apparent enough that the sharp-eyed molly could make out its shape.

she spoke not, for fear of dropping her prey, but looked back at wrenstar and twitched her tail in beckoning. they took little leaps down the snowy slope, finding zephyrpath standing guard at the camp's entrance. the silver tom turned to greet them.

"greetings, wrenstar, sootwhisker." zephyrpath me owed, addressing each in turn with his silky voice. "i'm just warning you, do not be alarmed if you see a few new faces." he paused to chuckle, throwing a glance back into camy. "driftingcloud appears to have dragged in some newcomers."

wrenstar and sootwhisker silently exchanged curious expressions. sootwhisker murmured thanks to zephyrpath, and the two cats slipped past the guard, and into camp.

(wip lol)

[dusknose, almondfur, and cherrykit are welcomed into buddingclan!]
[the clan fasts this moon.]
[sootwhisker, zephyrpath, and driftingcloud go on a hunting patrol.]
[wrenstar and dusknose go on a border patrol.]
[wrenstar asks starclan for a medicine cat.]
[ooc: cobaltstar was readopted from gemclan, name will be changed to cobaltfrost, and rank changed to warrior. (proof of adoption) can be added in whenever! c:]

leader:
          wrenstar | 28 moons | male |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          sootwhisker | 34 moons | female |

medicine cat:
          name | age | gender | ●
          skill points: ✿✿✿✿✿

warriors:
          zephyrpath | 41 moons | male |
          dusknose | 35 moons | male |
          driftingcloud | 26 moons | female |
          name | age | gender | ●

apprentices:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●

queens:
          almondfur | 32 moons | female |
          name | age | gender | ●

kits:
          cherrykit | 1 moon | female |
          name | age | gender | ●

elders:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 serving
    minnows | x2 | 1 serving
    stoats | x0 | 2 servings
    squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    large fish | x0 | 3 servings
    songbirds | x0 | 3 servings
    total servings | 2 servings

den supply store
    brambles | x1
    ferns | x1

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
Last edited by H155 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey, i'm H155, but you can call me hiss or lex!
any pronouns are cool by me.
H155

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby frankie (dup) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:51 pm

monarchclan ; saralaxy | bloodclan ; dea indivia. | jungleclan ; unikels | desertclan ; kassierose | ruinclan ; hoifish | skullclan ; heda | thicketclan ; ravenwhisper's wish | mossclan ; étoilée | duskclan ; avenoir | climbingclan ; creme eggs | buddingclan ; HI55 | clan ; owner
    lifeclan ; imp | the barn yard ; heda | the society of bakemono ; wade wilson
    For some, the first snows have arrived. For others, it is simply a chill in the air. Regardless, all clans will experience leafbare as a harsh and unforgiving season. Queens and kits are more likely to die during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city homes. In addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak. All in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time.
    new coding boyos

font credit

╔═════════════════╗

duskclan

patrols
❤ nightseer finds x1 mallow leaf and x1 tansy
he goes up one skill point!
❤ sandfur's patrol finds x2 small fish
❤ mistice's patrol finds x1 small fish and x1 mouse
❤ cedarwatcher's patrol is uneventful
❤ littletail's patrol finds x1 feather

training and assessments
❤ swiftpaw and honeypaw pass their final assessments!
duskclan welcomes their two new warriors!

╚═════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

thicketclan

patrols
❤ sparkgaze finds x2 broom
she goes up a skill point!
❤ berrytoes' patrol finds a potential warrior!
❤ foggyprance's patrol catches x1 stoat and x1 hare
❤ barkskip's patrol finds x3 small stones
❤ the badger that junipermuzzle's patrol
glimpsed leaves the territory without causing any trouble.

training and assesments
❤ both apprentices learn their respective skills!

other
❤ lemonstar's request is fulfilled!
she recieves a medicine cat apprentice!

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

buddingclan

patrols
❤ sootwhisker's patrol finds x1 mouse
❤ wrenstar's patrol finds a refuge!

other
❤ wrenstar's request is fulfilled! he is sent a medicine cat!
❤ my hunting rolls have not been very nice to your clan
new-leaf should be better for rolls!

╚══════════════════╝
my dms are open,
but im a spoonie
and i may not
respond promptly.
it's not personal.
especially hmu if
you want to talk
about atla,
im autistic and its
been my special
interest for like.
a bajillion years.
➤ they/it lesbian
➤ canadian eh
➤ gay zuko
truther /lh
➤ please use
tonetags!
➤ feel free to ask for
my discord if we've
talked before
➤ help idk how to
make this pretty
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - xv ]

Postby solyn » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:19 am

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 32 cats [ 15 fem : 17 male ]
servings required: 06 [34] - pebbles: 0
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: 17th may
moons since last nonsense: 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    wip

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    wip
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

` servings consumed
6/6 - x1 small fish, x1 hare
` clan events
emberpaw and flamepaw learn to battle
poppywish practices medicine
bearears has started to cough
sleetstar wants to upgrade the warrior den
sleetstar requests help to find sunnynose's mate, winderstrike
` patrols
hunting-
1 - sleetstar, hollyfeather, whisperwind, birchfang, koishimmer, waspshine
2 - hawkeyes, splitface, frostclaw, midnightblaze, howlingeye, breakerhowl
border-
3 - thunderjaw, viridianfire
den supplies-
4 - brackenstrike, fallowstep, emberpaw, flamepaw

` leader - 1/1
    `` sleetstar | 59 moons | ♀ |

` deputy
    `` midnightblaze | 65 moons | ♂ |

` medicine cat - 1/2
    `` poppywish | 50 moons | ♂ | - [5sp]
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` name | age | ♀/♂ |

` warriors - 18/20
    `` summitsky | 62 moons | ♂ |
    `` hollyfeather | 37 moons | ♀ |
    `` thunderjaw | 57 moons | ♂ |
    `` howlingeye | 40 moons | ♂ |
    `` brackenstrike | 68 moons | ♀ |
    `` splitface | 65 moons | ♀ |
    `` bearears | 32 moons | ♀ |
    `` fallowstep | 57 moons | ♂ |
    `` hawkeyes | 62 moons | ♂ |
    `` viridianfire | 24 moons | ♀ |
    `` frostclaw | 74 moons | ♂ |
    `` koishimmer | 26 moons | ♀ |
    `` birchfang | 32 moons | ♂ |
    `` sunnynose | 45 moons | ♂ |
    `` whisperwind | 14 moons | ♂ |
    `` breakerhowl | 50 moons | ♂ |
    `` waspshine | 33 moons | ♂ |

` apprentices - 2/10
    `` emberpaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
    `` flamepaw (r) | 8 moons | ♂ |

` queens and kits - 9/10
    `` twilightflower | 37 moons | ♀ |
    tempestkit, thunderkit, brewingkit, lightningkit [4]
    `` sleetstar - not staying in den
    wolfkit ; butterflykit [5]
    `` minkfur | 54 moons | ♀ |
    `` rivermask | 49 moons | ♀ |

` elders - 1/5
    `` magpiefeather | 104 moons | ♀ |
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open | user
→ | open | user
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [5] | greencough
poppy seeds [1] | pain
burnet [1] | strength
lamb's ear [1] | strength
lovage [1] | coughs; c
broom [1] | broken bones
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
raspberry leaves [1] | strength
ragwort [0] | strength
chervil [2] | infections/bellyache
chickweed [2] | greencough
tansy [2] | greencough

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x10 | 1 servings [10]
rabbit | x4 | 2 servings [8]
stoat | x4 | 2 servings [8]
small fish | x3 | 2 servings [6]
hare | x1 | 3 servings [3]
bird | x2 | 3 servings [6]

` den materials
clay [1]
twigs [0]
feathers [1]
moss/lichen [0]
rock [1]

` mentors
brackenstrike | flamepaw [1]
↪ hunt,
fallowstep | emberpaw [0]
↪ skills

` deceased
galepaw | murdered by boscoe
stormkit (l) | weak at birth
hurricanekit (r) | weak at birh

` family ties
fallowstep + hawkeyes - ravencall; surrogate
↪ batkit, racoonkit & beaverkit (snakeclan)
sleetstar + summitsky
↪ wolfkit & butterflykit
mother + father
↪ whisperwind & galepaw
twilightflower + father
↪ tempestkit, thunderkit, brewingkit &
lightningkit, stormkit, hurricanekit
sunnynose + winderstrike (?)
↪ emberpaw & flamepaw
splitface + brackenstrike
midnightblaze + rafe (?)
↪ koishimmer, prim & selene
minkfur + thunderjaw
↪ due in 1 moons
rivermask + breakerhowl
↪ due in 1 moons
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ThicketClan [007]

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:20 am

Number of Cats: 21 10 toms | 8 mollies | 3
Feeding Needed: 5
Archive: here
Mod: Duplex
Pebbles: 20 ( store opening gift )
Notes:
Because my medicine cat apprentice
sleeps in the apprentices' den and
only full medicine cats sleep in the
medicine den, it should be fine to
count only full medicine cats as
taking up medicine den space?

This Moon
Chivekit grinned excitedly at Moorkit. His fur stuck out at all angles, and his whiskers twitched. "You excited?" "Me? Excited for you?" Moorkit blinked in mock surprise and rose up on their hind legs to bat at their brother's muzzle. "Of course." "Oh, Chivekit," Heatherpelt chided. Her voice was full of reproach as she approached her two kits. "I told you to keep that fur tidy! What did you do, run through a bramble patch?"

"..yes?" Chivekit asked uncertainly, peering past Heatherpelt to where Lemonstar lay in the sun. He twitched his tail, eyes sparkling with excitement. "When will Momma hold the ceremony?" he whined, crawling away from Heatherpelt's brisk grooming. "Heatherpelt?" Lemonstar's voice, soft with love, made Chivekit's mother look up. Her eyes glowed and Lemonstar nodded. "Chivekit, come under the HighThorns please."

Chivekit hopped up and gazed up into the leader's face. Every hair on his pelt tingled with energy, unable to wait a moment longer. He charged over to the Stump, dodging around the thorns which scattered the earth, messing up his newly neat fur. Heatherpelt rolled her eyes, following her son. Moorkit darted after them, settling behind their brother. "Are you scared?" They whispered. "Of course not!" Chivekit exclaimed, peering up at Lemonstar. She'd leapt onto the HighThorns, eyes bright and commanding. "ThicketClan! Today we gather underneath our sacred HighThorns stump to hear an ancient ceremony! Chivekit, step up." Lemonstar voice rebounded around the camp walls, making Moorkit jump, and Chivekit scrambled onto the largest bramble branch, tipping his head back to look up at his mother. "Chivekit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment onwards until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Chivepaw.

"Barkskip, step up." Chivepaw swivelled around to gaze at the tabby warrior, pleased to have such a formidable mentor. "Barkskip," Lemonstar went on, "You have served as a ThicketClan warrior for many moons now and have proven yourself worthy for an apprentice. You will mentor Chivepaw, and I know you will pass all your skills down to him." Chivepaw quivered with glee as Barkskip leant to touch noses with him, happy to be an apprentice at last. He blinked past his new mentor at Moorkit, when Barkskip began to nudge him back towards the rest of the Clan.

Meanwhile, Foggyprance padded around the border without much intrigue. Almondpaws twitched her tail anxiously, sniffing here and there. "I swear it feels like rain," she complained. "It's far too humid. Newleaf must be coming." Maplepaw shot her a look, like, is that a bad thing?. Almondpaws blushed to the tips of her ears. "Okay, I get it! But I don't like being hot!" Maplepaw shot a grin at her. "So swim!" She laughed, bounding after Almondpaws and shoving her into the river.

Koipuddle had been settling in amazingly well. Berrytoes had already befriended the tom and had completely taken to him. They accepted Koipuddle's identity entirely and had had an idea. "Have you decided?" they demanded, bouncing on their toes. Koipuddle pressed his muzzle to the top of their head. "I think so. I just want to talk to Sparkgaze about it." Berrytoes nodded eagerly and led him to the medicine den. Sparkgaze was already there, sitting outside sorting herbs. She looked up, eyes bright. "Have you decided?"

"Just tell me what it will change." Koipuddle steeled himself. "Tell me everything." Sparkgaze lifted the first herb and pushed it gently towards him. "This one tastes bitter and might make your throat sore, but will deepen your voice after a few moons." Berrytoes's eyes glowed as Koipuddle curled their tail excitedly. "These two will change your scent to be that of a cis tom's. And this last one will up your strength and give you other attributes such as a wider jaw and shoulders."

Koipuddle nodded. "How long will it take?" Sparkgaze rubbed her paw on the earth. "It varies, but you will see changes happening within a moon." Pressing against his best friend, Koipuddle grinned. "I'll do it." Twigpaw's eyes shone as the tom accepted the first helping of herbs, lapping them up from Sparkgaze's paw pad. The herbs merged into a strange taste, one prickly bitter one, a tangy dose and a surprisingly sweet herb. Berrytoes smiled, and nudged his mate away.

The two padded to the fresh-kill pile and Berrytoes chose a hare. He led Koipuddle away and they settled on a sun warmed boulder. Alternating bites of the prey, Koipuddle and Berrytoes finished it swiftly. Having finished, Berrytoes snatched the bones away as Koipuddle leant down to dig the hole for them. He nudged him back onto the stone and dug his own hole, sliding the remains inside. "I'm not ill you know," Koipuddle laughed. "If anything soon I'll be less I'll!'

After burying the hare's bones, Berrytoes curled up beside Koipuddle and began to groom their denmate's fur. Koipuddle closed his eyes and began to murmur to Berrytoes, "I.. I have something to tell you. In the moon we've been friends, I've been finding you even more amazing than ever. You're so accepting to my flaws: I have far too many flaws, and you're so perfect. You don't mind what I am, I've always felt isolated but now you've made me feel at home. This makes me feel so perfectly safe, you make me feel actually beautiful-"

Koipuddle broke off as Berrytoes interrupted, "Yes, Koipuddle, I love you too." Koipuddle felt a heat rush to his cheeks and he lifted his muzzle to rub against the black cat's cheek. "Thank you," he whispered. "Thank you so much for everything." Berrytoes curled their tail around Koipuddle's.

Twigpaw peered up at her mentor. "Does this mean I can start too?" The femme demigender apprentice's eyes lit up as Sparkgaze nodded. "I believe The Sky would want you to." Twigpaw tingled with excitement. "Yes!" She nuzzled the older molly's ears joyfully and began to sift through the stock of herbs. "This one will stop your voice from lowering, and this one stops the rest of your attributes developing - wider jaw and shoulders. This last one adjusts your scent to be a cisgender female's.

Twigpaw nodded quickly. "I know I know!" they ducked their head and gulped down all the herbs at once. A tingly sensation rushed through her chest and settled in her belly. "I can't wait!" She exclaimed. Sparkgaze placed her tail on their shoulder and led them down to the edge of camp. "I'd like us to search for kitting herbs now," Sparkgaze explained. "Okay! What are they?" Twigpaw asked happily. She bounded towards a waxy-leaved bush and gave the dangling red berries a careful sniff.

"Not those!" Sparkgaze interjected quickly, leading Twigpaw towards the river. "That's holly, it's a poison." They padded past it once Sparkgaze explained that was were you could find more poisons, and Twigpaw headed towards the mountains in the distance. They quickly found some wide, fuzzy leaves which Sparkgaze identified as Lamb's Ear. "This will give a cat strength," she murmured.

Happenings wrote:Leader:
↳Nothing this moon | 7.6.19
Medicine Cat:
↳Sparkgaze & Twigpaw gather herbs and practices medicine
Border Patrols:
↳Foggyprance, Maplepaw, Barkskip, Patchedslip, and Almondpaws patrol
Hunting Patrols:
↳Crowblaze, Spiderpaw, Batshriek, Otterpaw, and Junipermuzzle hunt
Den Gathering Patrol:
↳Littledusk, Berrytoes, Koipuddle, Sedgewatcher and Lemonstar gather
Ranking Up:
↳Chivekit is ready to become Chivepaw!
↳His mentor will be Barkskip!
Mates & Kittings:
↳Berrytoes and Koipuddle become mates ( try for kits )
↳Junipermuzzle and Almondpaws try for kits ( their surrogate is Sedgewatcher & Junipermuzzle will carry the kits )
↳Sedgewatcher and Foggyprance try for kits ( their surrogate is Almondpaws )
Eaten
↳1x small fish, 1x hare
Training
↳Otterpaw, Spiderpaw ( defense )
↳Fernpaw, Maplepaw ( attack )
↳Twigpaw ( poison recognition )
Other
↳Crowblaze has been added! [ proof ]

Leader: ( 1/1 )
          Lemonstar | 75 moons | molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy: ( 1/1 )
          Foggyprance | 46 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat: (1/2 )
          Sparkgaze | 47 moons | molly |
          Apprentice: Twigpaw ( Sp: ♡ ) | Sp: ♡♡♡♡♡

Warriors: ( 10/20 )
          Sedgewatcher | 41 moons | tom |
          Junipermuzzle | 69 moons | molly |
          Almondpaws | 61 moons | molly |
          Batshriek | 31 moons | tom |
          Barkskip | 31 moons | tom |
          Patchedslip | 53 moons | she-cat |
          Littledusk | 34 moons | tom | ]☾
          Berrytoes | 21 moons | genderfluid (amab) |
          Koipuddle | 20 moons | nonbinary (afab) |
          Crowblaze | 22 moons | tom |

Apprentices: ( 5/10 )
          Otterpaw | 9 moons | tom |
          Spiderpaw | 9 moons | tom |
          Maplepaw | 9 moons | molly |
          Fernpaw | 9 moons | molly |
          Twigpaw | 8 moons | deminonbinary ( amab ) |

Nursing and Expecting Parents: ( 1/5 )
          Heatherpelt | 65 moons | molly |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☾[/url]

Kits:
          Chivekit | 5 moons | tom |
          Moorkit | 2 moons | nonbinary (afab) |

Elders: ( 0/5 )
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | DareClan | patience99
    East | ClimbingClan | Creme Eggs
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tansy | Cures coughs; Can be used to cure wounds and poisons; Stops cats from getting greencough; Soothes throats; Can be extremely dangerous to pregnant cats | 2x
    Blackberry Leaves | Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings | 1x
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches; Gives strength, Helps troubled breathing; Helps calm cats | 1x
    Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding | 1x
    Chickweed | Treats greencough | 1x
    Dock | Soothes scratches, soothes sore pads, if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds | 1x
    Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
    Burnet | Used to give strength, good for expecting queens | 2x
    Broom | Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds | 2x
    Dragon Cassia | Ensures that a queen will have six kits, although they still have the same seasonal risk of dying | 1x

Den Supply Store
    Dead Bramble | 2x
    Small Stone | 5x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Foggyprance | Maplepaw | 1 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Batshriek | Spiderpaw | 2 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Junipermuzzle | Otterpaw | 2 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Sedgewatcher | Fernpaw | 1 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Sparkgaze | Twigpaw | 0 training sessions
    [ ] Poison Recognition
    [ ] Medicine Recognition
    [ ] Minor Wounds
    [ ] Major Wounds
    [ ] Minor Sickness
    [ ] Major Sickness

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril

Families:
    Sedgewatcher and Foggyprance | No Kits
    Heatherpelt and Lemonstar | Chivekit, Moorkit
    Patchedslip and Littledusk | Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, Otterpaw
    Junipermuzzle | Almondpaws | no kits

Bio Relatives:
    Unknown and Unknown | Chivekit
    Patchedslip and Littledusk | Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, Otterpaw
    Heatherpelt and Duck | Moorkit
[/quote]
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:19 am, edited 8 times in total.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Neighborhood [12]

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:30 pm

Number of Cats: 18(4 Servings)
Toms: 6 Mollies: 12
Hardmode: Off
Next Meet: Now
Pebbles: 24
Den Decay 4
Med Skill Decay: unknown
☯Archive☯

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Applenose sat wide eyed as the monster bounced along, Pearpaw and Mothpaw were able to huddle together in the cage that they have been caught in. When the monster stopped they heard the upwalkers talk in their strange language. “I’m so scared..” Mothpaw whispered and turned her face into her brother’s pelt.

“Me too.” Pearpaw shivered. When the doors opened and the light came in Applenose hissed and swatted at the upwalkers as they grabbed the cages. The trio were taken into a building that was filled with barking dogs, they were quiet as they were moved. When they rounded the corner and the barking grew louder the cat's hair stood on end with the potential danger, it lasted for a second before going through a door, the noise was muffled then. That was when they heard the meows of other cats, they were asking to be let out. It was a frightening situation that made them all feel uneasy.

Applenose’s hair stood on end and she growled quietly, she needed to figure out how to get out with her kits. But when she was placed into a cage alone and away from them a sense of loneliness and dread washed over her. She was no longer confident that they would make it through this ordeal, fearing what would happen next and trying her best to push her horrid thoughts to the side.

Pearpaw and Mothpaw were put into the same cage, they didn’t hiss or swat at the upwalkers like their mother did, but the upwalkers wore something over their paws and it pulled their fur, causing them to cry out in pain. Mothpaw smooshed herself into a corner, her eyes closed tightly in fear. She was shaking and would let out a whimper occasionally, afraid to turn around and look at what was happening.

It was like this for the rest of the day, strange noises and poking and prodding from upwalkers. They were given dry kibble, water and a box of clay before it grew dark and eventually quiet. Applenose then moved closer to the entrance of the cage, her paws cold on the shiny surface that she stood on. “Pearpaw, Mothpaw!” She called out, panic and fear were in her voice.

“We are right here, they put us in the same one.” Pearpaw meowed. He stuck his paw out of the cage and tried to push it, no luck. Mothpaw stayed in the corner and cried. “Where are we?” Pearpaw asked Applenose.

The mother shook her head, “I- I don’t know…”

A stranger let out a quiet laugh, they had been listening, “You have never been here? This is a bad place. Sure they give you kibble and what not but things happen here. You only ever come here if you have been caught by an upwalker. They will poke you with sharps, sometimes they make you sleep. Sometimes you come back and sometimes you don't. What I have noticed is that the mean ones will not come back, so stop your hissing and swatting, whatever you do, do not bite them. Some cats will be here for a few days, upwalkers will come get them, specially if they have collars. Others are here for some time, I have been here a while. When I first came here they stuck me with a sharp and I woke up feeling different. I was told by another cat that I have been clipped and given herbs that make it hard for me to get sick. But they wont do anything else with me here, my companions have all left with different upwalkers, but I am here. Stuck forever.” he sighed and curled up.

Applenose shook her head, she had heard of clipped cats and knows that they can never have kits. That scared her, she and Mudspots had tried for kits before their capture and it worried her. “Don’t worry, we will get out of here. I will never stop looking for a way out.” Applenose meowed to Pearpaw and Mothpaw before sticking her paw out and touching Pearpaw. It was a small sense of comfort and they stayed like that, holding paws, for some time. The next morning the upwalkers must have seen them holding paws because Applenose was moved in with her kits and the three huddled together.

Days have gone by and they all went in and out with the upwalkers to get stuck by sharps or to just be touched and petted. They didn’t enjoy it but they all heard that stranger and what happened. So when they did see sharps they started to panic and move away from the upwalkers. Applenose was taken one day and they shaved her soft belly fur before placing a cold object against her, it was strange but she let them. Not fighting them anymore, fearing of not going back. They returned her to the cage with Pearpaw and Mothpaw and she told them what had happened. They took Mothpaw as well and she went through the same thing, however instead of returning her they stuck her with a sharp that made her fall asleep. The upwalkers did not return with her when they came for Pearpaw and the two gasped, Applenose let out a yowl and attacked the upwalker that tried to take Pearpaw. She did not want to lose them and she was going to fight for them. It was no use as she was pinned down by one of the beings and Pearpaw was taken. They didn't shave his belly and just stuck him with a sharp, making him fall asleep.

Applenose placed inside the cage, trying her best to see if she can see Pearpaw or Mothpaw. Chanting prayers to Starclan for their return. Other cats started to ask questions but she never answered and just kept to her prayers and pacing. After a few hours she could see them and she meowed their names, getting increasingly louder. They were asleep still but at least Applenose could care for them. She started to groom them and eventually noticed the cuts they had and the hard herb that kept them closed. Is this what it means to get clipped?

(Human perspective tid bit here for just a tidy bit, since cats don't really understand them)

"They have yet to be claimed by anyone, have we put them on the site for adoption yet?" The pound personal asked to one of their coworkers.

"No, the older female is expecting kittens and will need a foster till she has them. She will need to get fixed after too and I think they all need more human interaction before they are adoptable."

"They are young, they can learn. Put them up anyways, we need the space."

"But sir, we have that lady coming to take another pregnant cat. Maybe she can take another? Let me at least call and ask her?"

"Fine, but I want the younger two up on the site. "

Another worker came in, "Actually I want them to all go together, get that foster on the phone for me. These cats are close and it might be easier for everyone if they can just stay together. I did the spay and neuter for the younger ones and that other one was just so loud and angsty till I had someone bring them back."

The other two nodded and replied with a quick "Yes sir!"

(End of human dialog)

The following day the family were taken with another molly to an upwalker nest. They were all left in a room with the same kibble, water and box of clay. Applenose introduced herself to the other queen and they both shared stories of how they got there and the events that took place.

Winter moved through the other gardens with ease, know which ones to avoid because of dogs. She liked to go to the one garden for the little calming pond. As she sat there, drinking the water she heard the door open and then close. She saw an upwalker but paid no mind because this one was known for being nice. Winter occasionally went over and let them pet her, her way of saying thanks for the pond.

Today however, out of curiosity she peered through the see through door and saw new cats, but before she could do or see much more she had to dart out of the way because the stranger wanted to pick her up. Only her people were allowed that privilege. She sat on the wall now and watched the upwalker go about their things before going back inside.

Winter gave it a few seconds before moving closer again, this time she got a better look at the cats. She let out a meow, "Hey!" They looked at her and a look of surprise came to them. The cat darted towards her and ended up running into the see through door.

Thud.

Winter shook her head as she watched the cat get up, "Can't do that." The upwalker came and checked on Pearpaw, who had run into the door. He let her touch her but didn't let her pick him up. When they went away Winter asked, "What's your name?"

The two introduced each other and Winter asked more questions. She learned that there was a family of cats in there and they were trapped. Winter promised to come back with some help and left to find Finn.

Finn wasn't hard to find for her, she was thankful for that and she explained what happened and what she saw. Winter showed the tom the garden she went to and from there they all made a plan of escape. Winter did provide the fact that the upwalker that lived here only opened the see through door once a moon.

Duke and Russentnose had moved their nests closer together during the leaf gate, snow still covered just about everything in the little alcove they called home so it was crucial for the two to share each others warmth. Sometimes Russentnose buried her nose into Duke's longer fur and he didn't seem to mind. This morning she had woken up rather early, the cold had gotten through her fur and she was uncomfortable. So she got up and moved around and ended up going on a hunt, maybe to bring something back to Duke for a change.

When Russent nose was out hunting Duke woke up and looked around. It was snowing again and there was no footsteps left in the snow. He got up in a panic and searched, even woke up Stone and Minnow to ask if they had seen her leave, they had not. The tom grew frantic now and trotted out of the alcove, not even bothering with the apprentices. He must have gone through a few bends on the sidewalks before turning down an ally and practically running into Russentnose. He let out a sigh of relief while the molly grumbled to him, "I was so close to catching that bird and you just scared it away! I would have gotten us breakfast!"

Duke hadn't even thought about it and acted as if he didn't even hear her little rant, his thoughts made him feel lost and confused. Why was he so worried like that? Why did he care for her like this? What was going on? “I’m sorry.” he finally managed.

Russentnose huffed, “Not point in trying again, this snow makes it hard to catch anything. Let's go home, maybe we can just train today?”

Duke nodded, but shortly after they started back he stopped suddenly. He had been quiet this whole time and Russentnose did notice the tension but didn’t ask him about it. When he stopped though, she turned to him and looked puzzled when she went to ask if he was okay he cut her off, something he has never done before, “Russentnose, we have spent some time together now and I think I love you. This morning when you were not there, I panicked. I didn’t know what had happened and I realised that I don’t want you to ever leave. I love your company, they way you can talk about anything and how you can be happy almost all the time. Your happiness is my happiness..” he looked her dead in the eyes as he said this.

Russentnose flushed and could feel the emotions coming off him, she couldn’t help but smile as he went on. “You are so sweet, I love you too Duke.” She nuzzled him and purred, he returned the nuzzle and licked her cheek before the two continued back to their apprentices, walking together happily.

[Joined] Applenose, Mothpaw and Pearpaw have been brought into the neighborhood.
          [Meeting(Starclan)] Might I get a queen please?
          [Border Patrol] Finn, Heavypad and Goldenflower check out the bees.
          [Hunting] Cobrafang, Calla and Maple.
          [Hunting] Scorn and Sugarfoot.
          [Herb Hunting] Dotty.
          [Training] Stone, Minnow train together with Duke and Russentnose; Rust trains with Heavypad.
          [Den Upkeep] Stone, Minnow and Rust search for den materials.
          [Prey] 2 Mice and 2 Finches (4 servings)
          [Notes to Mod] Please don’t find Mudspots and Barknose yet if you roll for it!

THE CLAN
      Watcher: Den: 1/1
      Finnegan | 45 Moons | Tom | SP5

Second: Den: Alleycats

Medic: Den:0/2
      Currently Finn

Medic’s Lostpaw: Den: Lostpaws
      Dotty | 12 Moons | Molly |

Kittypets: Den: Alleycats
      Winter | 28 Moons | Molly |

Alleycats: Den: 10/20
      Duke | 38 Moons | Tom |
      Scorn | 36 Moons | Tom |
      Maple | 26 Moons | Molly |
      Calla | 25 Moons | Molly |

Rogues: Den: Alleycats
      Sugarfoot | 48 Moons | Molly |
      Cobrafang | 41 Moons | Molly |
      Heavypad | 38 Moons | Tom |
      Goldenflower | 35 Moons | Molly |
      Russentnose | 35 Moons | Molly |

Lostpaws: Den: 6/10
      Mothpaw | 13 Moons | Molly | C |
      Pearpaw | 13 Moons | Tom | C |
      Minnow | 7 Moons | Molly |
      Rust | 7 Moons | Tom |
      Stone | 7 Moons | Tom |

Mothers: Den: 1/10
      [2] Applenose | 56 Moons | Molly |

Kits: Den: Mothers

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mice | x0 | 1 servings
      Finches | x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
      Kibble | x2 | 2 servings
      Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
      Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 3 | 6 servings

DEN MATERIALS
      Moss | x1
      Lint | x0
      Feathers | x1
      Mud | x0
      Twigs | x1

DECEASED

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      Updating

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      1|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      1|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      0|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      1|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      1|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      2|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      None | Mothpaw | 4 |
      ► Hunting, Swimming, Climbing, Fighting
      None | Pearpaw | 4 |
      ► Hunting, Swimming, Climbing, Fighting
      Finnegan | Dotty | 4 |
      ►Herb Recognition, Poison Recognition, Healing, Tracking
      Russentnose | Minnow | 0 |

Duke | Stone | 0 |

Heavypad | Rust | 0 |
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( pineclan ) • [ post 63 ]

Postby deimido » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:11 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxARCHIVE !!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxx[ population. 050 toms, 048 mollies, 098 total ] [ moonpool. now ] [ den decay. 005 ]
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ pebbles. 000 ] [ servings. 015 ] [ last reply. here ] [ mod. kazin ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    - skeleton post for now! pineclan has been left in limbo for too long. U__U
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ newcomers. ] robincloud (warrior) & rose (queen, renamed to pikaflower)
[ leaving. ] swiftheart (moving to smokeclan).
[ ceremonies. ] goshawk, gadwall, wigeon, poorwill, & pine are ready to become apprentices.
pine will be renamed as ferret.

[ border 001. ] mintstar, ratnose, chickadeefur, larkclaw, orchidnose, lizardstripe.
[ border 002. ] rowanpelt, birchstripe, sheepcoat, juniperpelt, shuri, wheatpaw.
[ border 003. ] flamefang, ratnose, lizardstripe, bramblingpaw, sheepcoat, birchstripe.

[ hunting 001 ] robincloud, birchstripe, privetpaw, wasptail, magpiewhisker, bramblingpaw.
[ hunting 002. ] lavenderstream, giliastripe, egrettail, turtlefur, orchidnose, yarrowpaw.
[ hunting 003. ] orchidnose, comfreyfang, camasfang, magpiewhisker, hawknose, acornclaw.

[ gathering 001. ] juniperpelt, ashstorm, daisystorm, asterwhisker, lizardstripe, sorrelfrost.

[ herb gathering. ] weaselstorm, shadeleaf, poppypaw.

[ training. ] weaselstorm & shadeleaf practice their skills.
shadeleaf attempts to teach poppypaw any med. cat skill.
bramblingpaw, ausmaspaw, privetpaw, sloepaw, avocetpaw, termitepaw, orangepaw, hazelpaw, ryepaw, cloverpaw, wheatpaw, yarrowpaw, salamanderpaw, & newtpaw are taken out to train. (any skill)
due to swiftheart leaving, lavenderstream has been appointed as salamanderpaw's new mentor.

[ injuries & sicknesses. ] oatfur only needs two moons of rest; mintstar has started wheezing and gains a slight cough.

[ mod notes. ] if my patrols roll for pineclan to recieve a new cat, please have them be one of the cats from this list!
with goshawk, gadwall, wigeon, & poorwill being six moons, could you roll for the possibly of them inheriting any of their father's powers?
cats with red names in my allegiances list are ones i'd prefer being targeted in the event that death rolls occur, but every cat is fair game for injuries.

Last edited by deimido on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RainClan | 020

Postby frankie (dup) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:29 pm

Number of Cats: Total: 29 Female: 12 Male: 12 Genderfluid: 02 Agender: 03
b]Servings:[/b] 18/6 needed
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Next Den Decay: On post number 25? I think?
Pebbles: 20
Mod: deimos
Font Credit: Tahu!
Archive:

The clan's apprentices and kit curled up on the floor of the elders' den. It'd been a stressful few moons, with Daisypaw's sudden death shaking the entire clan to their core.

Eveningflower had offered to speak with them, share stories of his life as a loner. They were wrapping up their session, with the sun setting over the hills in the distance. Newtkit and Nightkit had fallen asleep cuddled together in the early evening, although the apprentices sat up attentively, Diverpaw especially, as she was still young and wasn't usually allowed to stay up this late.

Yawning, she asked Eveningflower the first question that came to her mind.
    "Where do cats go when they die?"

The rest of the den went silent. Not even the whispers remained.

Eveningflower froze for a few moments before answering.
    "We bury them, and their body returns to the earth. Many cats believe that their spirit climbs the sky, up beyond the clouds where you can't see, and they walk the stars with moonlight in their pelts. They're never hungry, never thirsty, and they always remember their clanmates, but they can't go there if nobody remembers them."

Diverpaw yawned once more.
    "That sounds nice."

Eveningflower smiled wistfully up at the sky, wondering if Daisypaw wandered the stars now with clear lungs.
    "I imagine it is."

---

Cinderstorm rolled over in the minute of the night to see a pair of amber eyes staring back at her, and she flinched back, hissing.

The other cat jumped back as well, stumbling over the sleeping bodies of his mate and kits,
    "Ack! You couldn't sleep either, then?"

Cinderstorm shook her head.
    "It's so hot out, isn't it?"

Applecloud nodded furiously.
    "So, uh.. how're things?"
    "I'm good! Excited to meet my little fluffballs. What're your two like?"

Applecloud smiled softly at his kits, dropping back down to give them each a lick on the forehead.
    "Oh, they're a right pawful, but I love them."
    Cinderstorm smiled softly.

"You're a good father."

Applecloud hunched over, his ears flicking.
    "Oh - uh - thanks. I was worried I wouldn't be."

Cinderstorm frowned.
    "Why?"
    "My own father wasn't... he wasn't the best. I was worried I'd turn out like him."

Cinderstorm frowned, but after a moment of deliberation, smiled wobbly.
    "Your mother any good?"
    "The best."
    "Well, regardless, consider yourself adopted."

She rolled back over.

Applecloud grinned even in his sleep.

---

Smokeface hovered outside the warriors den in the dead of night. Mallowcloud often went for evening walks to clear his head, and when he came out of the den... they'd be waiting for him. Frankly, Smokeface liked Mallowcloud, but he was in the way. In order for the plan to work, Mallowcloud had to be out of the picture.

He came out of the den expecting nothing.
    Smokeface pounced onto him, digging their claws into his shoulders.
    "Surprise."
[Fresh-Kill: x1 rabbit is added to the fresh-kill pile.
x1 bird is added to the fresh-kill pile.]
[Medicine Store: x goldrenrod, x1 sweet-sedge, and x1 alder-bark are added to the medicine store.]
[Skills: All skills are added to the proper apprentices.]
[New Members: The warrior joins the clan as Cherryface]

[Hunting: Sootheart, Firefoot, Wasppelt, Magpiepelt, Whimbrelflower, and Diverpaw hunt in the forest.]
[Hunting: Sagestar, Cherryface, Laurelpaw, Pearfoot, Lavendercloud, and Cloudpaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Patrol: Copperfoot, Campionclaw, Ashnose, Swiftheart, Smokeface, and Dusttail patrol the forest.]
[Gathering: Mallowcloud, Sheeppelt. and Dunnockpelt search for den building items in the forest.]
[Herbs: Briarleaf and Palepaw search for herbs in the meadow. Both of them practice medicine.]
[Assesment: Cloudpaw takes her warrior assessment! If she passes, she will be named Cloudfang.]
[Training: Smokeface trains Laurelpaw in Swimming.]
[Training: Swiftheart trains Diverpaw in Fighting.]
[Assesment: Palepaw undergoes his medicine cat assessment! Should he pass, he will be named Paleleaf]
[Other: Smokeface attacks Mallowcloud! (Could you please roll for the victor, whether or not there are injuries, and if the loser dies or not?]
[Food: RainClan consumes x6 servings, or x3 rabbits.]

Leader: 1/1
          Sagestar | 44m | Female | 🐱

Deputy: 1/1
          Mallowcloud | 38m | Male | 🐱

Medicine Cat: 2/2
          Briarleaf | 54m | Female | 🐱
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Palepaw | 12m | Male | 🐱
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors: 16/20
          Wasppelt | 44m | Female | 🐱
          Dunnockpelt | 31m | Genderfluid (AMAB) | 🐱
          Dusttail | 39m | Male | 🐱
          Ashnose | 31m | Female | 🐱
          Smokeface | 41m | Agender (AMAB) | 🐱
          Swiftheart | 22m | Male | 🐱
          Pearfoot | 36m | Male | 🐱
          Firefoot | 60m | Genderfluid (AFAB) | 🐱
          Lavendercloud | 29m | Female | 🐱
          Sootheart | 29m | Male | 🐱
          Sheeppelt | 56m | Female | 🐱
          Magpiepelt | 52m | Male | 🐱
          Copperfoot | 16m | Female | 🐱
          Whimbrelflower | 60m | Male | 🐱
          Campionclaw | 45m | Female | 🐱
          Cherryface | 33m | Agender (AFAB) | 🐱

Apprentices: 3/10
          Cloudpaw | 12m | Female | 🐱
          Laurelpaw | 10m | Female 🐱
          Diverpaw | 8m | Female | 🐱

Caretakers: 5/10
          Applecloud | 23m | Male | 🐱
          Linnetwhisker | 23m | Agender (AFAB) | 🐱
          Cinderstorm | 40m | Female | 🐱

Kits:
          Newtkit | 3m | Female | 🐱
          Nightkit | 3m | Male | 🐱

Elders: 1/5
          Eveningflower | 94m | Male | 🐱
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name (open) | Username

Enemy Clans

Borders
    North | Clan Name (open) | Username
    East | Clan Name (open) | Username
    South | Clan Name (open) | Username
    West | Clan Name (open) | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark (x1) | Chewed to ease toothaches
    Bindweed (x1) | Used to bind sticks together - when combined with a stick, can be used to keep broken bones in place
    Blackberry Leaves (x1) | Made into a poultice to soothe bee stings.
    Burdock Root (x1) | Chewed into a pulp, and then lessens pain of rat bites. Can also work for infected paws and other sores.
    Bright-eye (x1) | Crushed into a poultice and mixed with lovat to cure coughs
    Catchweed (x1) | Stops poultices from being rubbed off.
    Catmint (x2)| Eaten to cure whitecough and greencough
    Cobwebs (x3) | Put onto a wound to stop or slow bleeding. Can also bind broken bones
    Comfrey (x3) Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, used for itching, for inflammation on stiff joints, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, and used for burns.
    Coltsfoot (x1) Chewed into a pulp and then eaten to cure shortness of breath. Can also heal cracked or sore pads.
    Dandelion (x2) | Used to heal bee stings or used as a painkiller
    Dock (x5) Soothes scrathes, sore paw pads, or can be placed along the lining of a nest to soothe wounds during sleep.
    Feverfew (x1) | Eaten to reduce body temperature, heal aches and pains, and cure headaches
    Goldenrod (x1) | Chewed into a poultice and used to heal wounds
    Horsetail (x1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Lovat (x1) | Helps to cure coughs if combinded with bright-eye.
    Raspberry Leaves (x2) | Used as a painkiller, or to stop bleeding
    Rosemary (x1) | Masks the scent of a dead body.
    Rush (x1) | Binds broken bones
    Sweet-sedge (x1) | The sap is swallowed to ease infection
    Tansy (x1) | Cure coughs, cures wounds and poisons, prevents greencough, soothes throat, dangerous for pregnant cats

Den Supply Store
    Moss | 0
    Brambles | 0
    Stones | 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Minnows | x5 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Dusttail | Cloudpaw | 6 | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Running, Stealh, Swimming
    Briarleaf | Palepaw | 6 | Healing (Wounds, Basic), Healing (Sickness, Basic), Poisons, Healing (Wounds, Advanced), Healing (Sickness, Advanced), Poisons (Advanced)
    Smokeface | Laurelpaw | 5 | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Running, Stealth
    Swiftheart | Diverpaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Daisypaw Male | Drowning | 9m at death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Wasppelt and ? | Applecloud
    ? and ? | Linnetwhisker
    ? and ? | Swiftpaw
    Campionclaw and ? | Cloudpaw, Daisypaw, Palepaw
    Linnetwhisker and Applecloud | Newtkit, Nightkit
my dms are open,
but im a spoonie
and i may not
respond promptly.
it's not personal.
especially hmu if
you want to talk
about atla,
im autistic and its
been my special
interest for like.
a bajillion years.
➤ they/it lesbian
➤ canadian eh
➤ gay zuko
truther /lh
➤ please use
tonetags!
➤ feel free to ask for
my discord if we've
talked before
➤ help idk how to
make this pretty
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖓 - 51 / 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖓 - 12

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:29 pm

Number of Cats: 110

Text Here later on

[Valleyglow, Blazepool, and Pinegaze gather herbs]
[Valleyglow uses 2 lovage in the nursery]
[Valleyglow gives Paperstone one goldenrod]
[Summitpaw - 1 moons]
[Smokewhisker speaks with ___]
[Pebbletip speaks with ___]
[Ambereyes trains Marigoldpaw in advanced hunting]
[Birchfur trains Nimbuspaw in advanced fishing]
[Brindlestripe trains Snowpaw in advanced hunting]
[Reedtail trains Icepaw in advanced swimming]
[Cloudstride trains Ebonypaw in advanced hunting]
[Rippleface trains Rosinpaw in climbing]
[Brightheart trains Saltpaw in hunting]
[Puddlefoot trains Mudpaw in advanced fishing]
[Burnettface trains Goosepaw in advanced climbing]
[Sandsweep trains Flintpaw in climbing]
[Emberfoot trains Oceanpaw in advanced climbing]
[Daisypatch trains Halfpaw in advanced climbing]
[Ashfur trains Beepaw in hunting]
[Silvertail trains Hollowpaw in advanced combat]
[Cherrypaw is named Cherryclaw and made into a warrior]
[Firpaw is named Firtooth and made into a warrior]
[Paperpaw is named Paperstone and made into a warrior]
[Galestep, Nightwing, Lunarshine, Smokefoot, Goldenflower, and Lavenderfoot hunt]
[Snowtrail, Quailcloud, Brighteyes, Willowshade, Silvertail, and Littleheart hunt]
[Snowheart, Skyear, Ravenear, Shadowgaze, Poppystep, and Fuzzyface hunt]
[Tatteredpelt, Aspenstep, Lightfrost, Riverstripe, Stillvoice, and Oakclaw patrol the boarders]
[Forgottennose, Firestripe, Blackgaze, Mousecatch, Jaguarpelt, and Jaggedear patrol the boarders]
[Shadowstride, Sunsplash, Honeygaze, Boulderlife, Daisypatch, and Halfpaw watch the kits for the moon]
[Riverstripe is giving kit! Valleyglow will help her]

Number of Cats: 22

Text Here

[Ivysong searches for herbs]
[Boarder patrols here]
[Thief actions here]
[Fighter actions here]
[Ivysong trains Dawnpaw in patient evaluation]
[Hemlockface trains Duskpaw and Pollenpaw in strategy]
[Badgerclaw trains Pigeonpaw in fighting techniques]
[Crabjaw trains Moonpaw in combat]
[Robinfur trains Shadepaw in strategy]
[Crowfeather trains Flamepaw in combat]
[Barkstar trains Gingerpaw in deceit]
[Lobsterpaw dies of internal bleeding]
[Leader actions here]
[Rank changes here]

The clans consume six birds and a big fish, 21 servings!
[Note to mod: I been gone for god knows how long and a=have finally found the time to come back to CAC! WOO! So there are a lot of new changes I obviously need to learn stat and need a quick briefing on what all I need to do immediately next post to keep my clan functioning, like the den stuff since I definitely have more than 2 med. cats, 10 apprentices, and 20 warriors. I will edit in the blerb about what the clan did later and for now, see you soon! Also, one of Sweetpatch's kit photos is broken: kit]
Total Number of Cats: 135

Fireclan
    Leader:
    Greystar | 41 moons | Male |

Deputy:
    Forgottennose | 47 moons | Male |

Head Medicine Cat:
    Valleyglow | 44 moons | Female |

Nursery Medicine Cat:
    Blazepool | 26 moons | Male |

General Medicine Cat:
    Pinegaze | 19 moons | Female |

Warriors:
    Silvertail | 84 moons | Female |
    Goldenflower | 96 moons | Female |
    Rippleface | 92 moons | Male |
    Brindlestripe | 50 moons | Male |
    Tatteredpelt | 99 moons | Female |
    Willowshade | 76 moons | Female |
    Coltsface | 72 moons | Male |
    Puddlefoot | 35 moons | Male |
    Lavenderfoot | 56 moons | Female |
    Willowfern | 99 moons | Female |
    Firestripe| 33 moons | Male |
    Lavendernose | 33 moons | Female | -FR paw paralyzed
    Lionheart | 33 moons | Male |
    Reedtail | 32 moons | Female |
    Jaggedear | 52 moons | Male |
    Slitear | 52 moons | Male |
    Littleheart | 59 moons | Female |
    Snowheart | 39 moons | Male |
    Brightheart | 60 moons | Male |
    Burnettface | 56 moons | Female |
    Ambereyes | 49 moons | Male |
    Birchfur | 75 moons | Female |
    Cloudstride | 29 moons | Male |
    Ashfur | 26 moons | Female |
    Lightfrost | 47 moons | Male |
    Skyear | 28 moons | Male |
    Emberfoot | 26 moons | Female |
    Coaljaw | 26 moons | Male |
    Sandsweep | 22 moons | Male |
    Snowtrail | 51 moons | Female |
    Quailcloud | 57 moons | Female |
    Smokefoot | 20 moons | Male |
    Galestep | 20 moons | Male |
    Lunarshine | 20 moons | Female |
    Nightwing | 20 moons | Male |
    Jaguarpelt | 60 moons | Female |
    Brighteyes | 19 moons | Female |
    Oakclaw | 19 moons | Male |
    Ravenear | 19 moons | Male |
    Stillvoice | 20 moons | Female |
    Shadowgaze | 20 moons | Male |
    Poppystep | 20 moons | Female |
    Fuzzyface | 18 moons | Male |
    Mousecatch | 41 moons | Male |
    Blackgaze | 20 moons | Male |
    Aspenstep | 19 moons | Male |
    Jasper | 34 moons | Male |
    Gatorhead | 41 moons | Male |
    Tawnypelt | 52 moons | Female |
    Cherryclaw | 19 moons | Female |
    Firtooth | 19 moons | Male |
    Paperstone | 19 moons | Female | -Deaf R.Ear
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Therapists:
    Smokewhisker | 70 moons | Male |
    Pebbletip| 22 moons | Male |

Apprentices:
    Marigoldpaw | 18 moons | Female |
    Nimbuspaw | 18 moons | Male |
    Snowpaw(right) | 16 moons | Female |
    Icepaw(left) | 16 moons | Female |
    Ebonypaw | 13 moons | Female |
    Summitpaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Rosinpaw | 12 moons | Female |
    Saltpaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Mudpaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Goosepaw | 12 moons | Female |
    Flintpaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Oceanpaw | 12 moons | Female |
    Halfpaw | 12 moons | Male | -Deaf L.ear
    Beepaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Hollowpaw | 10 moons | Female |
    Tansypaw | 7 moons | Female |
    Salmonpaw | 7 moons | Male |
    Ashpaw | 7 moons | Male |
    Charpaw | 7 moons | Male |
    Pigeonpaw | 10 moons | Female |
    Shallowpaw | 11 moons | Male |

Nursery Hands:
    Daisypatch | 48 moons | Female |
    Boulderlife | 19 moons | Female | -Paralyzed mid-back down

Queens:
    Twoeyes | 59 moons | Female | -Permanent
    Yewfeather | 69 moons | Female |
    Greypelt | 44 moons | Female |
    Leopardeye | 40 moons | Female |
    Sweetpatch | 42 moons | Female |
    Sparrowwing | 37 moons | Female |
    Riverstripe | 39 moons | Female | -0 moons
    Tricklestep | 29 moons | Female | -2 moons

Kits:
    Beetlekit | 3 moons | Female |
    Dewkit | 3 moons | Female |
    Starlingkit | 3 moons | Female |
    ---
    Carpkit | 3 moons | Female |
    Sparrowkit | 3 moons | Male |
    Badgerkit | 3 moons | Male |
    Gladekit | 3 moons | Male |
    ---
    Sapkit | 3 moons | Female |
    Greenkit | 3 moons | Male |
    Shroudkit | 3 moons | Female |
    ---
    Waspkit | 3 moons | Male |
    Rosekit | 3 moons | Female |
    Shalekit | 3 moons | Male |
    Flamekit | 3 moons | Female |
    ---
    Heatherkit | 0 moons | Female |
    ??? | 0 moons | ??? | [url=link]❦[/url]
    ---
    Twigkit | 0 moons | Male |
    Gravelkit | 0 moons | Female |

Elders:
    Sunsplash | 106 moons | Female |
    Honeygaze | 113 moons | Male |
    Shadowstride | 97 moons | Female |

Family:
    Here

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Here

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x7 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x7 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x5 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Here

Deceased Cats:
    Featherkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Riverkit♂ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Ravenkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Poppykit(left)♀ | Poisoned by Juniperleap | 3 moons
    Skypaw♂ | Drowned | 7 moons
    Dovekit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Softcrow♀ | Old Age | 177 moons
    Crowwhisker♂ | Old Age | 166 moons
    Saltwind♂ | Murdered by Snaketail | 64 moons
    Fernheart♀ | Poisoned by Barktail | 70 moons
    Flickerkit♂ | Poisoned by Barktail | 0 moons
    Bramblestrike♂ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 29 moons
    Timberstar♂ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 74 moons
    Stonebark♂ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 61 moons
    Hollypelt♀ | Murdered by Snaketail | 54 moons
    Rainpelt♀ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 63 moons
    Juniperleap♀ | Killed by Timberstar | 30 moons
    Snaketail♂ | Killed by Valleyglow | 27 moons
    Lunarglow♀ | Murdered by Snaketail | 99 moons
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Age

Powers:
    Brighteyes | Attract one cat on every patrol | 9% Fatality chance |
    Beeltekit | Attract one cat on every patrol | 26% Fatality chance |
    Starlingkit | Attract one cat on every patrol | 29% Fatality chance |
    Jasper | Attract one cat on every patrol | No condition | Cannot obtain
    Cat Name | Power | Condition (If applicable) | Proof

First Post:

#NewLeafKits4Ever

Deathclan
    Leader:
    Barkstar | 81 moons | Male |

Second Command:
    Hemlockface | 54 moons | Male |

Healer:
    Ivysong | 44 moons | Female |

Fighters:
    Crabjaw | 42 moons | Male |
    Badgerclaw | 45 moons | Female |
    Robinfur | 39 moons | Female |
    Cobaltface | 49 moons | Female |

Thieves:
    Tigerfang | 42 moons | Male |
    Crowfeather | 36 moons | Female |

In Training:
    Dawnpaw | 8 moon | Female |
    Duskpaw | 8 moon | Male |
    Moonpaw | 8 moon | Female |
    Shadepaw | 8 moon | Male |
    Flamepaw(top) | 8 moons | Male |
    Gingerpaw(bottom) | 8 moons | Female |
    Pollenpaw | 8 moons | Female |

Mothers:

Weaklings:
    Koikit | 3 moons | Male |
    Jaguarkit | 3 moons | Female |

Family:
    Here

Medicine Store
    Here

Mentors:
    Here

Deceased Cats:
    Falcon♂ | Murdered by Barkstar | 136 moons
    Lobsterpaw♂ | Internal Bleeding | 15 moons
    Ironkit♂ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Age

Powers:
    Cat Name | Power | Condition (If applicable) | Proof

First Post:

Map:

#NewLeafKits4Ever
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Post 69

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:49 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 71 (36 ♂ | 35 ♀)
Servings Needed: 12
Posts Until Camp Repair: 4
Ancestors | Camp and Items | Families | Herbs and Prey | Mentors | Posts | References | Worldbuilding

Dustleaf had delivered many kits throughout her time as a medicine cat. This birthing had undoubtedly the hardest. Even with Isidora helping, Mistfur had almost died due to blood loss. Something had gone wrong internally, and Dustleaf had worked tirelessly to stem the flow of blood, to feed Mistfur, to prompt her to take care of her newborn kits.

Now, Dustleaf lay beside the sleeping queen in a nearly-empty nursery. And thank goodness it was so, as Cherryclaw's toms would likely have been scared by all the grossness. She remembered very well just how disgusted she had been when she had first begun helping Crowcloud but then, it had all become a rhythm.

"How is she?"

Dustleaf looked up and was surprised to see Reedfur standing at the entrance to the den. It was common knowledge that he hadn't particularly cared to be a father but had been willing to mate with Mistfur to give her the kits she had so wanted. "She's alright," Dustleaf said a little coolly. "Sleeping."

"I, uh, good." Reedfur looked away. "I-I'll come back later, then. Bye."

Huh, Dustleaf thought. Guess he changed his mind. Well, she would ask Mistfur if she wanted Reedfur to be part of her kits' lives. Of course, once they were apprentices, there was little she could do anyways but those early moons were so important...

She stood up, being careful not to wake the sleeping cats, and slinked out of the nursery. She would come back later to check on them. For now, some rest would be good.

"Mistfur. Mistfur, are you alright?"

Mistfur opened her bleary eyes and yawned. She felt the comforting presence of her three kits and she felt a spike of excitement as she remembered she had kits! She was a mother now! She forced herself to raise her head and looked down at the three wigglers, as she called them. They weren't wiggling at the moment, as they were asleep. They were all silver but were still very distinct; one was silver with black markings on its head, one was silver with black markings on its body, and the last was silver with gray and white markings. All very cute.

"Mistfur?"

Mistfur looked up to see a worried Dustleaf standing over her. "I'm fine," she said, surprised at how rough her voice sounded. "What is it?"

"You have a visitor." Dustleaf looked behind her and her tail twitched nervously. "It's Reedfur."

Mistfur cocked her head, instinctively curling up around her kits. "And why does he want to come here?"

"I think he wants to help name them."

Mistfur was annoyed. Now he wanted to be their father? Well she didn't need him! Or want him. But...

"They'll know him anyways as a warrior," Dustleaf pointed out. "Might as well have them know who their father is, even if he's not involved."

"Send him in," Mistfur said reluctantly. Dustleaf nodded sharply and left the den. A few moments later, a very hesitant Reedfur entered. He smiled when he caught sight of the three wigglers and paused.

"Have you...named them yet?" he asked. Mistfur's ears twitched. "I was hoping to help?" Mistfur said nothing and he inched closer. Not too close though. "I think the gray one, it looks like a little blizzard."

"Hail," said Mistfur softly. "Hailkit." She wasn't sure what prompted her to choose the name but it just felt right for the little tom. He let out a sudden squeak and started wiggling around. She pulled him closer to her and felt him attach himself.

Reedfur nodded enthusiastically. "He'll be a strong one, I bet. Strong, independent, reliable, friendly."

Mistfur's ears flattened briefly. He was talking about her. Oh Starclan, she wasn't ready for this. But... "I was thinking Ternkit for this one," she said, nudging the molly with fewer black markings.

"I like it," he said quietly. "And the last one? Maybe something connected to hail?"

"...sleet," said Mistfur after a few moments. Then, she nodded. "Sleetkit." She stared at Reedfur and after a few seconds, he dipped his head and exited the den. She smiled down at her three wigglers. "Welcome to the world," she murmured, "Hailkit, Ternkit, Sleetkit."

"Mom," whispered Skipperkit, "I'm scared." The small calbie shook with excitement and fright on the day of her apprenticeship ceremony.

Tipnose smiled gently and nudged her daughter forward. "It's going to be okay. Mommy and daddy are very proud of you. Okay?"

"Okay," replied Skipperkit in a hushed tone.

"May Thrushkit, Skipperkit, and Poppykit come sit beneath the Speaker's Tree?" boomed out Applestar's voice. Skipperkit looked up and there he was, pale ginger fur almost shining in the weak sunlight of the afternoon. He looked so majestic standing up there, it was no wonder he was the leader. Even the stars shone in his fur!

Well, mommy says that she remembers him when he was a young warrior, Skipperkit thought, and wasn't very brave so if he could learn to be brave, then I can be too. Just for today, like daddy says. She walked forward through the crowd, side-by-side with her brother, Thrushkit.

"Are you scared?" she asked him quietly.

He snorted. "Nah," he said confidently. "I can handle anything!"

"Oh, okay."

When they reached the Speaker's Tree, Boulderpelt sat down next to them and smiled. "Come sit by me," she said. "It's going to be over soon."

"I'd like to call forward Fawnfur, Icefang, and Daffodiltuft," Applestar said. "For they have proven themselves worthy of an apprentice." He waited until the warriors stood next to the kits and Skipperkit's heart beat rapidly with fright. Fawnfur gave her a reassuring smile, though, which made it okay. "Fawnfur, you have shown yourself to be a dedicated clanmember; may you pass on your knowledge and wisdom to Thrushkit. Icefang, you have shown yourself to be a patient clanmember; may you pass on your knowledge and wisdom to Poppykit. And Daffodiltuft, you have shown yourself to be an adaptable clanmember; may you pass on your knowledge and wisdom to Skipperkit." He paused for a moment, letting the assignments sink in. Skipperkit looked at Daffodiltuft with wide eyes. She didn't know the warrior very well and was more than a little nervous. What if she didn't like Daffodiltuft?

"Finally, from this day on, these cats are kits no more; they are apprentices. Please welcome to the clan Thrushpaw, Poppypaw, and Skipperpaw!"

The newly-renamed Skipperpaw couldn't prevent a grin from breaking out as she heard her family cheer the loudest.

Nour purred as he approached Isidora, who was watching Cherryclaw's kits gambol about. They both understood that he would forever be prone to giving away his heart easily, but he would always have a home with his mate. The thought sent a thrill, a true thrill, through his mind. That he had managed to convince this funny, clever, kind, patient, beautiful molly to be his mate.

"How are you?" Isidora asked.

"Perfectly fine," replied Nour, coming up to nuzzle her. They stayed like that for a moment, tails high in the air and faces touching. Then, he pulled away to let Isidora stand up. On an unspoken signal, they began to walk together and eventually passed through the camp, which was currently being guarded by Patchwhisker and Commastorm. They acknowledged the guards--who dipped their heads in return--and existed Forestclan's camp.

"The last of leafbare is always so beautiful, isn't it?" Nour commented, batting at a melting chunk of snow. In recent seasons, there had been less and less snow but it had always been enough to drive Palefur and Gulltail inside as their fur coats were too thin.

"It is," agreed Isidora. She smiled. "It reminds me a bit of first home; leafbares were always so cold and harsh. But not like here. Not like it has been in a while."

"Larknose is predicting that leafbares in coming seasons might be harsher. Starclan seems to like testing us."

Isidora sighed. "Starclan... I have always wondered why the ancestors are so harsh but perhaps it is to prepare us and our kits for this life and to see how well we will keep to the Code." Nour nodded mutely. Isidora looked at him and laughed. "You uphold the Code, my dear," she purred. "You're loyal, you're dependable. I would rather have you than some of the younger warriors who don't seem to know the difference between work and play."

Nour smiled. "Thank you." There really was nothing more to say so they simply walked together in silence some more.

"Okay," said Loonfoot confidently, "today is going to be a good day. Today, we're just going to relax and have fun. Right?" He turned to look at his siblings (well, half-siblings technically but it didn't really matter much to him) and sighed. Peachpaw and Newtflower were batting at each other's faces, Rushfur and Whimbrelheart were engrossed in a conversation, Ezio looked bored, and Sparkpaw looked rebellious as though he were about to run off into the woods.

Loonfoot groaned. "Can't you just listen for once?"

"I could bite them," offered Ezio, startling the Siamese tom. "Gently!" he said quickly in response to Loonfoot's shocked face. "Gently."

Loonfoot snorted, whiskers twitching with a smile. "I'm not sure what would work," he said honestly. "But I'd dare you to try Whimbrelheart."

Ezio's eyes widened. "No. Never. She'd maul me if I tried."

At this, Loonfoot laughed. "I'll protect you?"

Ezio gave one of his rare smiles and Loonfoot was pleased. "Never," he repeated emphatically.

"What're you boys talking about?" asked Newtflower, bounding up to them with Peachpaw just a step behind.

"The prospects of surviving a sparring session with Whimbrelheart," replied Loonfoot.

"What are they?" asked Peachpaw.

"None," Ezio and Loonfoot said in unison.

"Why?"

Loonfoot and Ezio looked at each other, remembering the one time that Ezio had challenged Whimbrelheart to a sparring session. And the match had not gone well for Ezio. He had taken it well, though, and declared her a "worthy commander" which he had admitted was a term from his old clan.

"She fights like a wildcat," Ezio said finally.

"Who," drawled Whimbrelheart, "me?" She looked at Ezio, a broad smile on her muzzle. "I'll spar again?"

Peachpaw giggled at the look of utter horror on Ezio's face.

Hillfang groaned in pain.

"It's going to be alright," said Dustleaf reassuringly. "It's going to be over soon. Here's a stick if you need one." She rolled the stick towards Hillfang's mouth but the laboring queen made no move to take it. "Okay," the medicine cat muttered, more to herself. "Okay. Isi," she said louder, "can you get a borage leaf for me? Ask Tumbletoes or Larknose if you can't find one."

"Yes," replied Isidora shortly before leaving the nursery, presumably in search for the leaf.

It's not me I'm worried about, Hillfang wished she could scream, it's the kits! Juniperpelt needs to know about them! Oh Starclan, forgive me. Starclan, forgive me for what I need to do. The kits would be split up, she had already decided. Some for her to keep, some for him to keep. Once they'd been nursed, at least. And they'd have to do it in secret and oh Dark Forest, this was a mess. She shouldn't have fallen in love with him. But every part of her body cried out for him. She shouldn't have had kits with him. But she couldn't bear the thought of snuffing out the lives that had grown inside of her. She shouldn't do what she was about to do. But it needed to be done.

[ CONSUMPTION ]
[ Forestclan consumes x4 large fish. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following cats to Forestclan: none. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following births: Mistfur's kits, Hailkit, Sleetkit, and Ternkit. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following renames: none. ]
[ Forestclan celebrates the following becoming apprentices: Poppypaw, Skipperpaw, and Thrushpaw. ]
[ Forestclan celebrates the following becoming warriors: none. ]

PATROLS
[ Ashstripe leads Embernose, Leechstorm, Nour, Swancloud on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Barleystream leads Darkstream, Mila, Rabbitstorm, and Silverface on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Loonfoot leads Martennose, Robinpelt, Rushfur, Whimbrelheart on a border patrol.]
[ Ezio leads Fallowstripe, Ophelia, Ruddfang, and Poplarpelt on a supplies patrol. ]
[ Doveheart leads Firecloud, Hareclaw, Reedfur, Tipnose on a supplies patrol. ]
[ Tumbletoes looks for kitting herbs. ]

[ Adderstream, Argusclaw, Dusktail, and Scorchpelt patrol the territory for any signs of badgers. If they see any, they will attempt to chase them out. I am fine with them running into it and some of them getting injured. ]

APPRENTICES
[ Beechpaw, Flypaw and Minkpaw train together with their mentors, Heronface, Dawnface (Neritestream) and Orchidwhisker. ]
[ Koipaw, Peachpaw, and Sparkpaw train together with their mentors, Bitternfoot, Blizzardstream and Cloudflower. They can learn climbing. ]
[ Poppypaw, Skipperpaw, and Thrushpaw train together with their mentors, Icefang, Daffodiltuft, and Fawnfur. They can learn climbing, hunting, or fighting. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
[ Barleystream, Dusktail, and Ruddfang have recovered and can take part in clan activities. ]

[ MATES & KITS ]
[ Hillfang goes into labor! Isidora and Dustleaf oversee. She is given x1 borage leaf and x1 chervil. Her kits can be shorthaired black/brown tabbies with a low level of or no wideband (contrast between stripes, so light brown or dark brown/black tabbies) and/or white. I'd like for this litter to have at least two surviving kits as the father is in another clan. I don't want Hillfang to die but I don't mind any kit deaths or birthing-related injuries. ]
[ Neritestream goes into labor! Larknose oversees. She is given x1 borage leaf and x1 chervil. Her kits can be shorthaired black/brown tabbies with a low level of or no wideband and some white, or shorthaired solid black with some white. I don't want Neritestream to die but I don't mind any kit deaths or birthing-related injuries. ]

[ UPGRADES ]
[ N/A ]

[ OTHER ]
[ Aspentail, Commastorm, Palefur, Patchwhisker, and Silverstorm stay back to protect the camp. ]
[ Newtflower stays back with Cherryclaw's kits, Rosekit and Sandkit. ]
[ Garlicflower stays back with Tipnose's kits, Poppykit, Skipperkit, and Thrushkit. ]
[ Hillfang, Kestrelclaw, Mistfur, and Neritestream stay back during their pregnancies. ]

[ Dustleaf, Larknose, and Tumbletoes have 2 posts before they lose 1 SP. ]

[ POWERS ]
[ Blizzardstream, Icefang, and Mila are more likely to catch large fish on patrols. ]
[ Cloudflower and Mila are able to teach two skills in one mentoring session, mainly a base skill and its advanced counterpart. ]
[ Isidora, Koipaw, and Sparkpaw make it less likely that kits will be stillborn, no matter what season it is. ]
[ Ezio, Koipaw, and Nour are more likely to bring in mollies when sent out on border patrols. ]
[ Ezio, Koipaw, Newtflower, Nour, and Sparkpaw triple the amount of prey caught on hunting patrols. ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
[ Cats with underlined names have powers that I want to be activated in this post. ]

[ I want either predators or nothing to be found on border patrols. ]
[ I don't want anyone to die on patrols but I am alright with any injuries.]
[ Supply patrols are for tokens and whatnot. ]

[ Minkpaw will be named Minkclaw, so I'd like her to have a higher chance of training in the observation, stealth, and tracking skills. ]
[ I'd like for Koipaw and Sparkpaw to have a higher chance of training in the stealth, advanced hunting, advanced fishing, and advanced stealth skills. ]

[ I have claimed my complementary package of 20 pebbles. ]

[ PERSONAL NOTES ]
[ The following warriors need references: Embernose, Ezio, Fallowstripe, Fawnfur, Hareclaw, Heronface, Hillfang, Icefang, Kestrelclaw, Leechstorm, Loonfoot, Martennose, Mila, Neritestream, Nour, Orchidwhisker, Reedfur, Ruddfang, Scorchpelt, Silverface, Silverstorm, Swancloud. ]

Senior Warriors (3)
Ashstripe | Tom | 78 moons | f. Tumbleclan
Gulltail | Molly | 73 moons
Palefur | Tom | 74 moons

Warriors (43)
Adderstream | Tom | 59 moons
Argusclaw | Tom | 19 moons
Aspentail | Tom | 69 moons | f. Asterclan
Barleystream | Molly | 59 moons
↪ Mostly missing right ear
Bitternfoot | Molly | 33 moons
Blizzardstream | Tom | 25 moons
Cloudflower | Tom | 25 moons
Commastorm | Molly | 29 moons | f. Leafclan
Daffodiltuft | Molly | 36 moons | f. Leafclan
Darkstream | Tom | 14 moons | f. Amberclan
Dawnface | Tom | 39 moons
Doveheart | molly | 50 moons | f. Wildclan
Dusktail | Molly | 25 moons
↪ Weak left hind leg
Embernose | Tom | 19 moons
Ezio | Tom | 18 moons | f. Court of Roses
↪ Burn scar from left eye to right lower jaw
Fallowstripe | Tom | 19 moons
Fawnfur | Molly | 48 moons
Firecloud | Tom | 25 moons
Hareclaw | Tom | 31 moons
Heronface | Molly | 33 moons
Icefang | Tom | 25 moons
Leechstorm | Tom | 47 moons
Loonfoot | Tom | 19 moons
Martennose | Molly | 19 moons
Mila | Molly | 65 moons
Powers
Nour | Tom | 69 moons | f. Thicketclan
Powers
Ophelia | Molly | 52 moons | f. Amberclan
Orchidwhisker | Tom | 31 moons
Patchwhisker | Molly | 14 moons | f. Amberclan
Poplarpelt | Tom | 21 moons
Rabbitstorm | Tom | 14 moons | f. Amberclan
Reedfur | Tom | 40 moons
Robinpelt | Molly | 29 moons | f. Leafclan
↪ Blind
Rushfur | Tom | 18 moons
Ruddfang | Molly | 19 moons
↪ Long scar on right side of face
Scorchpelt | Tom | 45 moons | f. Wrenclan
Silverface | Tom | 36 moons | f. Roseclan
Silverstorm | Molly | 31 moons
Swancloud | Tom | 46 moons
Tipnose | Molly | 48 moons
Whimbrelheart | Molly | 18 moons
Last edited by Simonpet on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫 - 29

Postby Galipaygo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:42 am

Number of Cats: 49

Text Here after my scout stuff

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[Camberpool and Gladesun search for herbs]
Boarder Patrols:
[Gorseclaw, Mudpatch, and Willowcry patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Barkpatch, Lightfur, Suncatch, Amberleaf, Skyear, and Hickoryclaw hunt]
[Windheart, Lichenfang, Blizzardear, Reedface, Trapjaw, and Wrengaze hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Gatorclaw trains Sprucepaw in fishing]
[Oakface trains Hummingpaw in climbing]
[Shadowstep trains Pricklepaw in advanced swimming]
Kittings/Mates:
[None this moon]

Other:
[The clan consumes three large fish, 9 serving!]
[Note to mod: Text Here]

Leader:
      Shadowstar | 100 moons | Male | 🌿
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Medicine Cat:
      Camberpool | 40 moons | Male | 🌿 -Paralyzed waist down
      Gladesun | 32 moons | Male | 🌿

Warriors:
      Reedface | 85 moons | Male | 🌿
      Gatorclaw | 66 moons | Male | 🌿
      Blizzardear | 63 moons | Male | 🌿
      Oakface | 58 moons | Male | 🌿
      Windheart | 57 moons | Male | 🌿
      Barkpatch | 51 moons | Male | 🌿
      Skyear | 45 moons | Male | 🌿
      Lichenfang | 45 moons | Male | 🌿
      Willowcry | 39 moons | Female | 🌿
      Wrengaze | 34 moons | Female | 🌿
      Trapjaw | 32 moons | Male | 🌿
      Gorseclaw | 29 moons | Male | 🌿
      Hickoryclaw | 25 moons | Female | 🌿
      Suncatch | 23 moons | Female | 🌿
      Lightfur | 23 moons | Male | 🌿
      Shadowstep | 23 moons | Male | 🌿
      Amberleaf | 21 moons | Female | 🌿
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🌿[/url]

Apprentices:
      Sprucepaw | 16 moons | Female | 🌿
      Hummingpaw | 14 moons | Female | 🌿
      Pricklepaw | 9 moons | Male | 🌿
      Flickerpaw | 6 moons | Female | 🌿

Queens:
      Mudpatch | 64 moons | Female | 🌿
      Mossfur | 64 moons | Female | 🌿
      Troutthroat | 61 moons | Female | 🌿
      Kadupuldrop | 26 moons | Female | 🌿

Kits:
      Lichenkit | 4 moons | Male | 🌿
      Brindlekit | 4 moons | Male | 🌿
      ---
      Lilykit | 3 moons | Female | 🌿
      Frogkit | 3 moons | Male | 🌿
      Horsekit | 3 moons | Male | 🌿
      Cloudkit | 3 moons | Female | 🌿
      ---
      Puzzlekit | 3 moons | Female | 🌿
      Mosquitokit | 3 moons | Male | 🌿
      Heatherkit | 3 moons | Female | 🌿
      ---
      Leafkit | 2 moons | Female | 🌿
      Sparrowkit | 2 moons | Female | 🌿
      Larkkit | 2 moons | Male | 🌿
      Robinkit | 2 moons | Male | 🌿
      ---
      Lilackit | 2 moons | Female | 🌿
      Branchkit | 2 moons | Male | 🌿
      Thymekit | 2 moons | Male | 🌿
      Ghostkit | 2 moons | Female | 🌿
      Dovekit(Right) | 2 moons | Female | 🌿
      Flakekit(Left) | 2 moons | Female | 🌿

Elders:
      Chervilpatch | 101 moons | Female | 🌿
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    North-East | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South-East | Clan Name | Username
    South-West | Clan Name | Username
    West | Monarchclan | saralaxy
    North-West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | x1
    Beech Leaves | Good to attract prey | x1
    Bindweed | Help mend broken bones | x1
    Blackberry Leaves | Ease bee stings | x1
    Borage | Lower fevers/Produce more milk | x1
    Bright Eye | Help cure coughs | x1
    Broom | Help broken legs/wounds | x1
    Burdock Root | Numbs rat bites | x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Catchweed | Stops rubbing of poultices | x1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | x2
    Celadine | Soothes eyes | x1
    Chamomile | Strengthens heart/Eases mind | x1
    Chervil | Helps infected wounds/Bellyache | x1
    Chickweed | Treats greencough | x1
    Cob Nuts | Attract prey/Ointments | x1
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing/sore pads | x0
    Comfrey Root | Soothes wounds | x1
    Daisy Leaf | Eases aching joints | x1
    Dandelion | Sooth bee stings | x1
    Dock | Ease pains | x1
    Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains | x1
    Fennel | Helps hip pain | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces fevers | x1
    Goatweed | Eases grief | x1
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | x1
    Hawkweed | Like catmint | x1
    Heather Nectar | Usage | x1
    Honey | Soothes infections | x1
    Horsetail | Usage | x1
    Ivy Leaves | Usage | x1
    Lovage | Help cure coughs | x1
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough | x1
    Raspberry Leaf | Ease pain/stop bleeding | x0
    Stick | Distracts from pains | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Brings down swelling | x1
    Tansy | Cures coughs | x1
    Tormentil | Extracts poison | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x6 | 1 servings
    Frog | x5 | 1 servings
    Small Bird | x5 | 1 servings
    Toad | x5 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x6 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Gatorclaw | Sprucepaw | 6
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ Fishing
    ✔️ Moves
    Oakface | Hummingpaw | 5
    ✔️ Climbing
    ✔️ Fishing
    ✔️ (Advanced) Combat
    ✔️ Moves
    Shadowstep | Pricklepaw | 1
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    ✔️ Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Frostfoot | Murdered by Shadowstar
    Snowcave | Weakness after birthing
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Jaggedfang and Dewlight | Shadowstar and Badgernose
    Chervilpatch and Unknown | Suncatch, Lightfur, Shadowstep
    Unknown and Unknown | Oakface and Windheart
    Unknown and Unknown | Kadupuldrop and Sprucepaw
    Mossfur and Blizzardear | Lilykit, Frogkit, Horsekit, Cloudkit
    Troutthroat and Windheart | Puzzlekit, Mosquitokit, Heatherkit
    Kadupuldrop and Unknown | Lichenkit and Brindlekit
    Mudpatch and Reedface | Leafkit, Sparrowkit, Larkkit, and Robinkit
    Gorseclaw and Snowcave | Lilackit, Branchkit, Thymekit, Ghostkit, Dovekit, Flakekit
    Name and Name | Kits

#NewLeafKits4Ever
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me