Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 am

Weather:
The sparkling snow blankets every Clan's territory, coming up to nearly even the tallest cat's belly. Be careful with sending out the same cat in multiple patrols, since they are very likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and even greencough. Prey will be less likely to be caught, but you will find new cats, since most of them are searching for shelter from the cold.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

stranger danger wrote:
briarstar's head snapped around, and her shoulders relaxed. her new cat, of course. in a groggy voice, she replies, "yes, that's me. and it's wonderful to meet you...?" she trails. he smiles at her, oh. was he going to be a charmer. "smokestep. your new deputy, pleasure to meet you." he replies cooly. he was smooth, briarstar would give him that. standing up, the leader shook out her pelt and turned to her new deputy. "it's a pleasure to meet you as well, smokestep. please, let me show you around the territory." she says, striding out of her den gracefully, the retreating leader didn't notice her new deputy staring at her hindquarters. starclan had sent a piece of work.

crunching over the new fallen snow, briarstar had taken smokestep around the territory as quickly as she could. there was much to do today, hunting, clearing the camp of snow. smokestep had been distracting her with cute qips and witty comments. no there was no time for flirting, things needed to get done. plus, she was much too old for him.

"hunt." declared the leader, pelt flushed in embarresment and shame. the deputy nods, passing one last glance the leader's way. she's already wrapped around his paw.

briarstar and smokestep go hunting.

"Circle around." Briarstar whispered to Smokestep. The charming tom nodded and disappeared into the undergrowth. The blue-eyed tabby she-cat narrowed her eyes as she focused on the rabbit nibbling on grass several tail-lengths away from her. Her gaze briefly left the rabbit when she saw the grey and white pelt of her deputy flash on the other side of the small clearing.

Briarstar gave him a curt nod before launching herself at the rabbit, yowling loudly. The rabbit looked up in alarm, dropping the few strands of grass it had in its mouth and darting in the other direction. When the rabbit got close enough, Smokestep jumped out of the undergrowth he was hiding in, landing squarely on the rabbit's back. Smokestep quickly nipped the rabbit's neck as Briarstar trotted over to join him.

[ Briarstar and Smokestep caught a rabbit, squirrel and finch while hunting ]
[ Fill your prey section with six pieces of prey that you want to use. Some prey examples are on the front page near the bottom, along with the amount of servings your Clan needs to consume. The amount you need to consume depends on the size of your clan.
Since you are new, you don't have to eat your first three posts, including this one. It's suggested that you start stockpiling on food ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

.atticus,, wrote:
mothstar stood still as the breeze whispered in his ears his eyes fluttered close for a mere second opening to spot another cat at the moonpool. he hesitantly padded over to the other feline looking them over before sitting down and confronting the cat. "are you the cat starclan sent me?" he asked as curiosity sparked his brown eyes. the longhaired cat merely gave a content mew with a light smile. "the name is beeface, i can only assume you're mothstar." said the molly. mothstar gave a small nod, chuckling only slightly at the medicine cat.

[/list]
    "beeface, huh," mothstar said as he led the cat back to their new home. he couldn't help but stare at the cat, there was no confusion that the two were not related. they both had smaller, more petite, frames but after that the two were as different as night and day. where the tom had short fur with dark tabby coloring his companion had long fur with tabby markings that were barely visible. "is there something wrong with me to you?" the persian cat purred softly. mothstar was quick to refute her claim and told her that he was only admiring the sound of the cat's name. this made beeface smile widely at her leader. "how many others are there?" beeface asked mothstar. he looked away from the path towards the wooded landscape before turning back to his companion and painfully uttering, "it's just you and i." beeface looked at the tom in slight disbelief, how could they be starting a clan with no one but a medicine cat and a leader. she laughed, surely this silly feline was joking with her. but with a glance at his shameful face and the molly knew her answer and pitied the cat.

"it seems that we've got our work cut out for us then, mothstar." beeface told him in a reassuring manner as they entered the small camp. with one glance she knew this would be a group effort, she wouldn't be able to just sit inside of her little den and organize her herbs awaiting another cat to inevitably injure itself. beeface turned to mothstar and sat, he followed suit, the two looked one another in the eyes without saying anything. they let the presence of another cat to slowly sink in. mothstar was the on to break the silence as he opened his maw and spoke the truth, "we'll die of starvation if we don't get a hunting patrol out now." beeface looked to the entrance exasperated. "we need more cats, mothstar." she said softly to him. the tom tilted his head slightly as he thought it through. there were two cats, and there were two things they needed done desperately. it was already leaf-bare, prey would be harder to come by. the snow would hide prey from the clan, but finding other cats would almost be easier. "how about we compromise?" the tom offered as he looked at the molly thoroughly scrutinizing her every move.

[list]"i'm listening." beeface purred with curiosity. the tom gave a soft smile and laid the plan before her. it was quite simple really, mothstar would head out on a border patrol of sorts in hopes of catching a lone warrior wandering through their woods. beeface would then go out and search for food, the two would then meet back at camp before sundown. the two cats agreed before picking themselves off the ground. they nodded a parting towards one-another, then each headed a different direction in order to get the best results.

"E-Excuse me?"

Mothstar looked over his shoulder when he heard a quite voice. A pale tabby was crouched under a bush, looking up at him with wide eyes. "Yes? Is everything alright?" The tabby tom asked, crouching in front of the cat.

"Did a cat named Beeface come through here? She told me she was coming to find a tom named Mothstar and she told me about Clans... I wanted to find her so I could come with her..."

The Fickleclan leader smiled. "Well, I am Mothstar. And Beeface is out hunting right now. I'll take you back to camp though and we can wait for her together." The pale tabby hesitated but nodded, crawling out from under the bush and following the tom back to camp.

[ Mothstar found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Beeface caught a squirrel, pigeon and hare while hunting ]
[ Fill your prey section with six pieces of prey that you want to use. Some prey examples are on the front page near the bottom, along with the amount of servings your Clan needs to consume. The amount you need to consume depends on the size of your clan.
Since you are new, you don't have to eat your first three posts, including this one. It's suggested that you start stockpiling on food ]

roses - ! wrote:
[ Blue and Magick went hunting ]
[ Bone and Crow go on a border patrol ]
[ Arrow and Bone try to have kits ]
[ Hyenaclan ate two servings of squirrel ]

Bone and Crow watched the young tabby chasing a moth. "The cat seems young." Crow mewed. "Are you sure Arrow wound want such a young cat in the Clan?" Bone wrinkled his nose slightly before looking at Crow from the corner of his eyes.

"The Clan needs to survive, to survive we need more members." Bone mewed before rising to his paws. "Let's go." He mewed to the black tom. Crow rolled his eyes and hurried after the black and white tom. Upon seeing the Clan cats, the young tabby stopped chasing the moth, it's eyes widening in shock and fear. "We aren't going to hurt you." Bone informed him. "There is a group of us living nearby, you are welcome to join us if you wish."

Without saying another word, Bone turned and stalked back towards camp, Crow close behind. The tabby stood there for a moment before hurrying after them.

[ Blue and Magick caught two squirrels and a blue gill while hunting ]
[ Bone and Crow found an apprentice
while on patrol ]
[ Arrow is now expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

kaden wrote:
The border patrol had found a new cat at the border, and after a brief confrontation, Bearclaw had ultimately persuaded the stubborn she-cat back to SageClan camp. Honeystar was initially wary of accepting her into the clan because of her stuck-up and forward personality and dodgy appearance, but Bearclaw, who seemed adamant on accepting her into the clan, talked Honeystar into allowing the molly into the clan, but only as long as she went through the same process all other warriors had to go through before being accepted: spending 3 days hunting for themselves and guarding the camp at night before they were allowed inside the camp. The new she-cat accepted this without another word and set off to work, ultimately being accepted into the clan under the name Mottlefang.

Mottlefang wasn't the prettiest molly about, and certainly was far after her prime age. She had long matted tortoiseshell fur and a build which appeared more stocky and muscular than feminine. She had her fair share of scars, including a sliced ear and a salty personality to match her unpleasant appearance. Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw were both awestruck as to how Bearclaw could talk of her so fondly. While they were training together with him and Honeystar, the two she-cats could easily overhear him reassuring the leader that Mottlefang wasn't a threat to their clan and that she needed to give her a chance despite the new warrior's original hostility towards the clan cats. Although Honeystar listened and eventually revealed she didn't want to accept Mottlefang into the clan because of first impressions, she agreed that the molly deserved a chance in the clan. Bearclaw's affection towards Mottlefang made Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw suspicious and wary of the two large cats and the two sisters would often conspire over what caused Bearclaw to have such strong feelings towards Mottlefang so quickly.

The first snow started to fall the next day. As morning crept in, Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw were the first cats awake and their calls of excitement woke up most of the other clan cats. Featherburr sulked out of his den and shivered, wrinkling his nose up at the cold and watching the snow fall slowly, with Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw chasing the flakes as they fell. He arched his back and hissed at the two apprentices, "It's two early for you two to be playing your silly kit games," He spat, ruffling up his fur before sitting down. Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw bounded up to the medicine cat and Hazelpaw made a silly face, "You can't tell us what to do, midget!" Hazelpaw teased and Featherburr let out an infuriated yowl, reaching out to swat at the two sisters "Get away from me," He hissed, to which the two she-cats looked at each other before dashing away. Owlflame exited the warrior's den and was quickly met by Honeystar, who touched her nose to his in greeting. "The snow has finally come! I guess leaf-bare is definitely here now." The leader exclaimed, to which Owlflame nodded in agreement. "We should send out as many cats as possible today so that we can be prepared in case the weather gets worse," She continued, wrapping her tail around her paws. "Of course, Honeystar. I'll sort out patrols now," The deputy decided, dipping his head. Owlflame then turned to the large, flat boulder that had fallen atop of the leader's den many moons ago and leaped on top of it, scrabbling for grip because of the ice. "The first snowfall has marked the start of leaf-bare. We need to stock up on resources before the weather gets any worse." The deputy announced as cats made their way under the high-rock "Featherburr, I would like you to go and gather some herbs. Honeystar, you will take your apprentice, Hazelpaw and Stormrunner hunting and Bearclaw-" The deputy was cut off by the large tabby tom who stood beside Mottlefang, "I'll take the border patrol with Mottlefang. Cloudpaw can stay and tidy up camp," Bearclaw boomed, much to Cloudpaw's disgust, "But that's not fair!" She yowled. Bearclaw opened his mouth to scold his apprentice, but was interrupted by Owlflame, "Cloudpaw, listen to your mentor. You don't know how to fight yet so we would all prefer, for your own safety, if you stayed in camp and tidied things up. It'll give Bearclaw a chance to show Mottlefang about the territory as well. Now, Sparrowfrost, may I speak with you alone?" Sparrowfrost, who was deep in conversation with her sister, Honeystar, was taken aback by the deputy's request, but nodded enthusiastically. He gestured to the camp entrance and the two cats walked to meet each other outside camp.

Owlflame and Sparrowfrost walked side-by-side, their fur brushing against each other and the cold snow crunching underneath their paws. "Leaf-bare is my favourite time of the year," Sparrowfrost purred, to which Owlflame chuckled, "Really? I think leaf-bare is too cold" He admitted. The two cats walked and talked until they reached the river. It was unsurprisingly starting to freeze over and the reeds on the riverbank were becoming white with frost and snow. Sparrowfrost dipped a paw in the icy water before flicking it in Owlflame's direction. He turned his face away just as a splat of icy water flew past him. "So what did you want to talk with me about?" The pretty warrior asked. Owlflame sighed and swallowed before speaking. "Sparrowfrost, I know we weren't the closest when we were younger, but ever since I joined this new clan with you, I've not been able to get you out of my head. You're just so- just so... perfect," He admitted, looking up at the surprised Sparrowfrost, "I feel like I could spend the rest of my days with you by my side. I know we're still young, but we could have a beautiful family together." Sparrowfrost's eyes widened, was he saying what she thought he was? Kits in leaf-bare were risky. "Will you do me the honour of being my mate?" He asked. Sparrowfrost paused, flashbacks of Stormrunner asking the same thing flashed in her mind, but she quickly blinked them away. Owlflame was the reason she rejected Stormrunner, "Of course I will! I've always loved you, from when you first joined the old clan as an apprentice. I just hoped and prayed you would return my feelings." She purred, nuzzling into Owlflame's neck. "I love you," she whispered.

( The clan consumes a stoat and mouse )
( Featherburr gathers herbs )
( Honeystar, Hazelpaw and Stormrunner go on a hunting patrol )
( Bearclaw and Mottlefang go on a border patrol )
( Sparrowfrost and Owlflame become mates )

Bearclaw jumped slightly when he heard Mottlefang gasp in surprise. "What's wrong?" He asked. The tortoiseshell she-cat ignored him, rushing forward. The new warrior tackled a pale brown and white cat that was just starting to scramble up the path that the two warriors were on. "Mottlefang?"

Mottlefang got to her paws, standing protectively over the young cat. "It's my kit!" She purred, showing affection for the first time since she had joined the Clan. "My kit was taken by rogues when they were three moons."

[ Featherburr found alder bark and blackberry leaves while herb gathering ]
[ Honeystar, Hazelpaw and Stormrunner caught a pheasant, magpie and vole while hunting ]
[ Bearclaw and Mottlefang found an apprentice
while on the patrol. The apprentice also happens to be Mottlefang's kit ]
[ Sparrowfrost is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

amethyst14 wrote:
It was now nightfall and all the cats were back in camp, even the new warrior who called herself Oriolefeather. Archpool had tended to all the cats and now they just needed to rest, something Cloudstar wanted the whole clan to do now. The leader climbed up high rock with the aide of Archpool and began to address every one "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather. Now!" he bossed. Of course every cat listened, the kits even peaked their heads out of the den, trying hard to not be seen. "Leaf bare is now among us. I want every cat to rest as much as they can, we can not afford for any illness to fall upon us. So for now just focus on training your apprentices and keeping well rested. Willowpaw and Bramblepaw, I am going to postpone you apprentice trial for now, I feel you two are not ready to take on the challenge. But prepare yourself because next moon all four of you will be attempting the trial." Cloudstar took a moment to rest and catch his breath, letting the apprentices chatter among themselves.

"All four of use together? This will be easy!" Mudpaw meowed with confidence.

It was Bouldershade who batted the apprentice's head "Of course not together, you will all be taking turns. It takes eight days to complete the trial, I assume it will be Bramblepaw then Willowpaw then Mudpaw and then Russetpaw. Though I don't know the order you will all go in for sure. However, it is a trial to test your skills that you have learned." The deputy meowed.

"Can you tell us what we will be doing?" Bramblepaw asked him. Bouldershade shook his head and was about to say something before he noticed Cloudstar stand up again to continue addressing the clan.

"Now I see a new face in the crowd, please step forward." Cloudstar motioned for Oriolefeather to step forward. She did of course in a graceful pace, Badgerfall gasped. That was her mentor from her old clan! What was she doing here? But before she could say anything Cloudstar went on "I have talked with you in my den, you said you followed Badgerfall here. Starclan lead her here and therefore has also brought you here. I welcome you to Briarclan as a warrior, Oriolefeather."

"Thank you Cloudstar, I will do my best." The calico warrior meowed before turning around, ignoring Badgerfall's gaze. She then returned to the crowd and sat next to Coppereyes, who seemed perplexed by the relationship between her and Badgerfall. He wished to know more, he would ask later though.

"Clan is dismissed. Dawnflower, you wished to talk with me in private?" The white tom asked loudly. Blizzardsong narrowed his eyes at his mate, something she saw. Dawnflower shook her head and disappeared into the nursery, almost tripping on the three kits at the entrance.

───────────────────────
After the clan was dismissed Badgerfall went over to confront her old mentor "What are you doing here Oriolefeather!?" she hissed. Coppereyes flattened his ears and stepped back a few paw steps but seemed to be unnoticed as he found himself in the middle of it.

"Well you see when you just one day disappeared I was told to find you. You know you were to be the new leader, princess." Oriolefeather meowed the last word with a sliver of hate. "I know you hated it but to just leave without saying anything to me, or your mother? You made us worry and I had to find out what happened." The molly then sat down ever so slowly and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Badgerfall claws the soil under her, digging her claws into the earth. It looked like she was going to pounce and claw Oriolefeather's ears off. Coppereyes noticed every single thing and went to move in the way. He was to late though Badgerfall pounced on her old mentor but instead of clawing and fighting she was rubbing against the molly as a kit would a queen "I missed you so much! I would have told you but Starclan said it was urgent for me to go." Badgerfall explained.

"Badgerfall, I just groomed my fur. How am I suppose to get the attention of all these toms now?" Oriolefeather mocked, rasping her tongue across Badgerfall's head a few times. The two recomposed themselves then as Coppereyes watched in shock. "Oh come now tom cat, you thought she would hurt me?" The older warrior teased.

Coppereyes rolled his eyes "It looked like it for a second." he grumbled. "Whatever." he growled before stalking off. He was not going to sleep tonight and instead would keep watch of the camp.

Badgerfall chuckled quietly "He really is a sweet cat, I kind of like him." she whispered to Oriolefeather.

"Well then you better go comfort him. He looks hurt and confused. Maybe you should explain everything to him?" The calico suggested.

"Some other time, perhaps. I want to know what happened after I left." Badgerfall meowed as she lead the way to the dens, listening to what her old mentor had to say.

───────────────────────
Blizzardsong and Dawnflower were far enough outside of camp for any cat to hear their conversation. "Dawnflower, this is not the best place to raise our kits! I want to train them now, they have so much potential."

Dawnflower sighed, this was not the first time he brought this up and all she wanted was a nice walk with him. "Why don't you just want them to be kits? There is nothing wrong with letting them wait to become apprentices before they begin to train!" she protested.

"I don't want them to be like these cats! The clan is weak! Full of nobodies, kitty pets even. Let's leave tonight, take all three kits." Blizzardsong hissed at her. "If you don't join me then I will steal them away from you too." he threatened.

Dawnflower looked hurt but stood her ground "You can't bully me into leaving! I am just as strong as you. Plus you are injured and can't get very far. You stay away from my kits and Tigerkit, if I see you even come near them I will tell Cloudstar your plans. You are not the tom I fell in love with." The molly took a step back before turning and rushing back to camp. She didn't go into the nursery right away, not wanting her kits to see her like this.

Blizzardsong watched her go, this means war. He narrowed his eyes at her before walking off. He knew where he was going, he had hid some Deathberries not to far away from camp. If she wouldn't join him then she would join the dead, he thought. As he thought that the clouds became dark, a storm was approaching.

───────────────────────
Owldust woke with a start, her breathing was heavy. No cat in the nursery was awake and when she exited the den, the camp was still asleep. The molly's eyes moved up and she could still see the moon overhead, she then trotted off with a smile. Sneaking out was one of the easiest things to do. Just then a huge gust of wind blew through her fur and she shivered, she had to remember it was leaf bare now and to be careful as she took her steps.

It wasn't long until the pregnant queen reached the river, the water looked calm but the molly knew that the current was always strong and she needed to be careful. She spotted the stone path and saw there was a thin layer of water on top, probably ice "Better go further upstream.." she mumbled to herself before turning and taking the safe route.

Hours had finally passed before she reached the den her an Tux found. It was right in the middle of both their territories so they both had to travel. They had met here a few times, he was even nice enough to clean out the den and put fresh bedding in there for her, for this is the place she would be kitting. He would be able to see the kits this way and she wanted them to meet their father. As the molly settled in and fell back asleep she woke with a sharp pain in her side, it looks like when Tux arrives the kits will be born already. She frowned, she did not want to do this alone and was very scared.

───────────────────────
Russetpaw woke with a jab to his side, when he opened his eyes he saw Willowpaw looking at him "Good afternoon, sleepy head. Wake up will ya?" Russetpaw yawned at her and turned over, ignoring her and pretending to go back to sleep. This was not what Willowpaw wanted him to do and decided to jump on him "But Russetpaw!" she wailed as she drew out his name. She slowly took over his nest and he was laying on the cold dirt of the den.

"Okay, okay I am up. What do you need?" Russetpaw chuckled at the molly.

"Just come on, every one is waiting for you." Willowpaw lead the way "I know our mentors have been training us like crazy but we have noticed no cat has gone hunting.." she explained, thinking she didn't need to explain the rest. Obviously she was wrong though because Russetpaw looked clueless, with a roll of her eyes "We, being Bramblepaw, Mudpaw and I, thought it would be fun to go hunting on our own to see if we catch anything. We are almost warriors now, so I am sure we will be fine." the two finally met up with the others near the entrance to the camp.

"I guess it would be fun, it is just to help out right?" Russetpaw reassured himself as Willowpaw kept talking.

"About time you wake up! It is sun high already!" Mudpaw complained. "Let's go!" The tom was going to lead the way but was suddenly pounced on by Bramblepaw, she was obviously practicing her new moves on Mudpaw before she bounded ahead with a giggle. That was when they all picked up their pace and ran after her.

───────────────────────
"At least let me escort you Cloudstar, in case something happens." Bouldershade asked the leader.

"No, I am going to the Moonstone. You are not allowed there and I can take care of myself." The leader ordered in a grumble. He was going to ask for Starclan to bring them a wise elder, the clan needed it anyways. Though he did not want to mention the prophecy yet, a slight guilty feeling hit him as he looked at Archpool who just sat there. That tom was exhausted, maybe Cloudstar should ask Starclan to bring him an apprentice instead?

"Don't worry Bouldershade, I will take him. You can be assured he will be fine under my watch." The medicine cat meowed. Cloudstar narrowed his eyes and thought 'there goes your apprentice! may you never get the help you need'.

"You better not slow me down, or you can just stay here." Cloudstar knew there was no point in arguing with Archpool. He shot a glare at Bouldershade before leaving the den, not bothering to wait for Archpool as he left camp and headed for the waterfall.

───────────────────────
"Oh look! Bramblepaw and the rest of the apprentices are leaving camp." Ryekit pointed out to Tigerkit and Aspenkit. The two mollies paused their fighting to look over at what Ryekit pointed out and saw that the apprentices were leaving camp in a hurry.

"Lets follow them!" Aspenkit meowed before leading the way. Ryekit hesitated and didn't say anything.

It was Tigerkit that objected "My dad says we should stay in camp until we become apprentices. I don't want to get in trouble either..." the little molly complained.

"You are such a scaredy cat!" Aspenkit wailed to the two of them "If you won't come with then fine! I am going by myself." The molly then turned around and went to follow the apprentices out of the camp.

Just when she got to the entrance Aspenkit heard Fawnwillow call out to her "Where are you going Aspenkit? You know you can't leave the camp until you are older." The queen was now hovering over the frozen kit.

Aspenkit shot a glare towards Tigerkit, as if it was her fault she got caught. Though Tigerkit didn't seem to notice as she rubbed against Fawnwillow and purred before asking "Can you take us out? I would love to see what it is like out there." Tigerkit gave her best charming smile to her mother. The one she knew she could not say no to.

"Please?" Ryekit asked the queen as he drew out the word.

"I suppose I could, it is a nice day out. Only for a little while though, I don't want you kits to get sick." Fawnwillow meowed before leading the way out of the camp. Three happy, bouncing kits followed her and eventually ran ahead of her, taking in the sights and playing in the fresh fallen snow in the forest. "Don't get to far out of sight!" The queen meowed to the three with a smile as she watched them play.

[Apprentice Training Willowpaw and Russetpaw train in stalking while Bramblepaw and Mudpaw train in battle.]
[Hunting Patrol Willowpaw, Bramblepaw, Mudpaw and Russetpaw sneak out to hunt.]
[Kitting Owldust is having her kits! [4+ kits please! I kinda want her to have a large litter so there is a reason why she dies after complications-its also happening outside of camp.](Tux is father)]
[Herbs Used 1 Cobweb and 1 Chervil]
[Moonstone Cloudstar asks for a wise elder.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Rabbit(2 servings) 1 Fish(2 servings)]

The further away from camp they got, the more nervous Willowpaw started to feel. She knew they were doing a good thing by hunting for the Clan but she was scared that their mentors might realize they're gone and freak out. The fur along her spine started to rise when she realized that they could even hold their warrior ceremony back.

The pale she-cat shook her head, deciding to stop letting these negative thoughts into her head. Bramblepaw brushed against Willowpaw's shoulder, a concerned look in her eyes. "You okay?" She asked. Willowpaw nodded and smiled, saying that she was fine.
Bramblepaw bumped Russetpaw. "Let's hurry and catch up to the others."

[ Willowpaw and Russetpaw learned the Stalking skill while training ]
[ Bramblepaw and Mudpaw learned the Battling skill while training ]
[ Willowpaw, Bramblepaw, Mudpaw and Russetpaw caught two small fish and a vole while hunting ]
[ Owldust gave birth to five kits ]
[ Starclan has sent you a elder ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:28 am

vampiress_fox wrote:
JINXCLAN
Where you leave the past behind you.
Number of Cats: Forty-One | Males - 20 | Females - 21
Month: Thirty-Five
Next Moonpool visit: June 10
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Jinxstar awoke very early in the morning, and left camp at about the time dawn was just starting to break. He knew that he needed to visit the Moonpool, and still wanted to before the rest of the clan got up since he now had an apprentice to train as well. He reached the waters just as the sun was starting to poke above the trees in the distance.

"Starclan, please forgive me for making this such a rushed visit, but my clan is growing stronger and faster then i could have imagined. I am politely requesting that you send more warriors to help with the influx of cats. Thank you for your time." Jinxstar made his visit short and sweet before turning towards home.

Just as he arrived back in camp, he heard a commotion from the nursery.

"Blackberry!" Came the frantic call from the nursery as Birchfeather came running out.

He had been in there with Mulberry when Velvetrabbit had started to kit. Blackberry knew exactly what was going on and came over quickly, with Ashleaf hot on her heels. The kitting went well, and Velvetrabbit had given birth to five kits.

"Velvetrabbit, there are five of them, two toms and three she-cats." Blackberry said quietly to her as she watched the newborns jostle for positions to nurse, "Although there is --"

Blackberry was cut off as a snarl echoed in through the nursery opening.

"Move, I want to see my kits!" Yinpelt said as he pushed his way through.

Velvetrabbit looked up at him, her eyes starting to tear up.

"what is wrong with that one?" Yinpelt asked as he roughly poked at one of the kits.

"She was born a runt, it is not uncommon for one of them to be smaller and weaker in a larger litter like this." Ashleaf snarled at him as he swatted his paw away from the kits, not wanting him to hurt her.

"Yinpelt, can I name one, please?" Velvetrabbit asked as she looked at him with pleading eyes.

Blackberry could feel the tension in the air, everyone knew that there was a certain unease between Velvetrabbit and Yinpelt, so she gestured for Ashleaf to follow her out. Yinpelt looked at Velvetrabbit through narrow eyes.

"Fine, you can name that worthless piece of fur." he snarled as he looked at the runty little she-cat, "The yellow and white one will be Lemonkit, since that is probably what all this scraps will turn out to be. That one, the yellow with orange spots, will be Owlkit, the brown one with black stripes will be Cougarkit. I will make sure that Jinxstar makes me her mentor." Yinpelt stopped at this point and stared at the last kit, a brown and white male.

"I will name her Hazelkit." Velvetrabbit said, "I have always loved that name."

"this last one will be Dirtkit." Yinpelt said with a snide grin as he leaned closer to Velvetrabbit and whispered in her ear, "In honor of his father."

Those were his last words as he turned and stalked out of the den to find Blackmouth. Velvetrabbit visibly flinched, her tears now flowing freely. Tanagerpelt and Mulberry comforted her, but said nothing. Together with her kits, she fell asleep from emotion and exhaustion, wishing desperately that Rowanpelt was here to save her.

Jinxstar led the new cat into camp, happy to see that his whole clan was gathered already.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce Trash, he is the newest warrior for Jinxclan!" Jinxstar called out as he looked at the others around him.

Trash stood proudly next to him, his scarred and tattered looking dull in the setting sun. it was obvious that he had lived a hard life, and would make an interesting new addition to the clan.

at the sound of his leader's voice, and the name of the new cat, Brindlethorn was obviously startled. He pulled away from Skydapple violently and jumped to his feet in fear. His eyes were huge and searching around him with both anger and dismay.

"What is wrong, Brindlethorn?" Yangfur asked, who was sitting next to his sister when she was so unceremoniously flung aside by Brindlethorn's movement.

"Brindlethorn, didn't you say --" Skydapple was cut off as she pulled herself into a sitting position by Brindlethorn's hissed exclamation.

"Yes, I did!" he growled, "Trash is the name of my father,
but I thought he died in the dog attack!
"

Brindlethorn bounded over and puched through the throng of cats to get a good look at the newcomer.

"Father!" he choked out, sounding halfway between a snarl and frightened tears.

"Claw? Is that you?" Trash asked as he looked at his son, "My,
my, you have certainly put some muscle on you!
"

As he was talking, the other cats had parted around Brindlethorn to let him through. Jinxstar was looking between the two of them with interest.

"Dad? Who is this cat?" Stormcloud asked with interest.

"This cat is my father, your grandfather." Brindlethorn said as he glared at Trash.

"Dad? You have kits?" Trash asked in surprise, "I am surprsied that any she-cat would want to be mates with you. It seems that you have not changed a bit since you ran away from that fight; leaving me alone to die. Coward!" Trash snarled, "How about you introduce me to my grandkits?"

"Hello, Trash." Skydapple said in a neutral tone, "My name is Skydapple, I am Brindlethorn's mate. These are my kits, Stormcloud and Frecklesnow." Skydapple introduced the two warriors, "And this is Ashleaf, one of the clan's Medicine Cat. He was born in the same litter as Stormcloud and Frecklesnow."

As soon as Trash saw Ashleaf he laughed out loud and sneered, "Looks like you are more of your mother's boy then I thought. I hope that your second litter turned out a bit better then a dwarf and a mute."

Skydapple snarled and continued, "Our second litter are still apprenticed, and all training to be warriors. Harmonypaw, Icepaw, and Snowpaw."

Trash looked at the others and shrugged, "They looked better then the last bunch."

Brindlethorn knew that nothing good would come of Trash being in the clan, and he would need to have a long talk to Jinxstar about keeping him around. He turned and stormed off, leaving the rest of the clan to deal with is father. Jinxstar followed him while the rest of his family gathered to talk to one another.

"Brindlethorn, is there something I need to know?" Jinxstar asked him quietly as they found a spot away from the rest of the clan.

"Yes, Trash is a very evil cat. He is rude, as you just saw, and very malicious. Nothing good will come of him being here!" Brindlethorn hissed, fear and anger obvious in his eyes.

"Lets give him the benefit of the doubt, perhaps things will change when he sees clan life. It is very different from life in a junk yard, and perhaps he just needs to see that." Jinxstar said.

"I will not give that tom another shot at anything!" Brindlethorn snarled as he stalked off again.

Jinxstar shook his head and frowned, hoping that Brindlethorn would come around soon, and that Trash would prove his son wrong.

~MEANWHILE~

Blackmouth was laying in the forest underneath a long dead sycamore tree, waiting for something. Her bright eyes scanned the clearing, watching for any movement. She saw some of the bushes to her right move, and smiled as she saw Stormcloud and her daughter walk through them. They were soon followed by Leopardclaw and Magpie.

Magpie seemed curious, and a little frightened. Hollowheart had told her the same story that Blackmouth had told Serena, and in turn she talked Leopardclaw into coming as well. It was obvious that the older warrior was infatuated with the pretty young cat, and it seemed like he would do anything for her.

Behind them were Tux, Fluffyfire, and Serena; who were fed the same nonsense and joined up as well.Trash and Yinpelt followed those two, with Flintshade cautiously bringing up the rear. She was very worried that her brother would not be able to keep his spine throughout this whole thing, but she was alright with that as long as he stuck around until the battle, after that she did not give two rats tails what happened to him. Part of her was hoping he would be killed in the battle just so that she would be rid of his nonstop cowardice.

"Hello, my friends and allies." Blackmouth said with a smile as Serena curled up next to her, "I thank you all for coming. It brings me great pleasure to see so many willing to help me get back what is rightfully mine. I am honored to have you all on my side."

Blackmouth looked out at the gathering of cats with a smile, her brain working furiously to plan what she was going to say.

"Today marks a great day, because I have worked out a plan of action to remove the tyrants that now lead you." Blackmouth stood carefully and began her speech to the gathering of cats.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up in the morning to hear a commotion outside his den. He got up and stretched, walking out to see what was going on. Blackberry and Ashleaf were rushing from the medicine den over to the nursery, while Tanagerpelt was trying to keep her lively kits outside. He heard a vague mention of Mulberry, and assumed that the she-cat was starting to have her kits.

He decided that he would not waste time, and jumped down from his perch to assign patrols quickly, noticing that Birchfeather was about ready to rush into the nursery himself. He assigned each cat their task, and the gestured for the apprentices and other mentors to follow him out of camp. He was glad that he could take over training Snowpaw, it was his first time and he looked forward to it.

[Tux becomes mates with Owldust and Dandelionbloom]
[Mulberry is kitting, Ashleaf and Blackberry are helping]
[Jinxstar is at the Moonpool asking for any number of warriors]

[Velvetrabbit and Tanagerpelt watch Cranekit, Dawnkit, Duskkit, Hazelkit, Dirtkit, Owlkit, Lemonkit and Cougarkit]
[Blackberry and Ashleaf go herb hunting]
[Training - Stormcloud/Firepaw, Tux/Windpaw, Jinxstar/Snowpaw, Willowbolt/Harmonypaw, Birchfeather/Icepaw, Blackmouth/Serena]
[Barkclaw, Magpie, Bleakpelt, Leopardclaw, Yinpelt, Fluffyfire hunting patrol]
[Firefang, Skydapple, Brindlethorn, Flintshade, Frecklsnow, Trash hunting patrol]
[Hollowheart and Blossomsong boarder patrol, they find Jayleap, Foxpoppy, and Morningleaf of Thicketclan]
[Blueriver and Yangfur boarder patrol]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 70 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 50 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 52 moons | Female | X
          Ashleaf | 24 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          NONE

(48-71) Senior Warriors:
          Trash | 63 moons | Male | X
          Skydapple | 60 moons | Female | X
          Yangfur | 60 moons | Male | X
          Yinpelt | 60 moons | Male | X
          Brindlethorn | 51 moons | Male | X

(12-47) Warriors:
          Barkclaw | 36 moons | Male | X
          Flintshade | 42 moons | Male| X
          Blackmouth | 46 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 32 moons| Male | X
          Leopardclaw| 41 moons | Male | X
          Fluffyfire | 27 moons | Female | X
          Bleakpelt | 28 | Male | X
          Firefang | 25 | Female | X
          Frecklesnow | 24 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud | 24 moons | Male | X
          Tux | 36 moons | Male | X
          Hollowheart | 20 moons | Female | X original reference
          Blossomsong | 18 moons | Female | X
          Blueriver | 18 moons | Male | X
          Magpie | 15 moons | Female | X

(6-12/16) Apprentices:
          Firepaw | 12 moons | Female | X
          Windpaw | 12 moons | Male | X
          Harmonypaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Icepaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Snowpaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Serena | 8 moons | Female | X

(18-71) Queens:
          Tanagerpelt | 32 moons | Female | X
          Velvetrabbit | 48 moons | Female | X
          Mulberry | 51 moons | Female | X

(0-5) Kits:
          Dawnkit | Female | 5 moon | X
          Duskkit | Female | 5 moon | X
          Cranekit | 3 moons | male | X
          Hazelkit | 0 moons | Female | X
          Dirtkit | 0 moons | Male | X
          Owlkit | 0 moons | Male | X
          Lemonkit | 0 moons | Female | X
          Cougarkit | 0 moons | Female | X original reference

(72-108) Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:
    Blackberry | Ashleaf
    Stormcloud | Firepaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Climbing, Tracking, Battle
    Tux | Windpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Endurance, Speed, Battle
    Willowbolt | Harmonypaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Tacking
    Birchfeather | Icepaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Climbing, Stalking, Battle
    Jinxstar | Snowpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Speed, Running, Battle
    Blackmouth | Serena | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Battle

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt
    Birchfeather and Mulberry
    Velvetrabbit and Rowanpelt of Pineclan

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Frecklesnow, Harmonyheart, Snowbird, and Icestripe
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowheart
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomsong and Blueriver
    Blackberry and Mulberry are sisters
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt are parents to Firesoul and Windstorm
    Skydapple, Yangfur, and Yinpelt are siblings
    Yangfur and Yinpelt are uncles to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Velvetrabbit is the mother to Hazelkit, Lemonkit, Owlkit, Dirtkit, and Cougarkit
    Birchfeather and Mulberry are the parents to ???
    Blackberry is the aunt to ???
    Velvetrabbit is adopted mother to Cranekit
    Bleakpelt and Cranekit are siblings
    Trash is father to Brindlethorn

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x2]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x4]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x1]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x8]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x1]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x1]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x2]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x2]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x1]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x1]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x2]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x1]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x2]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x2]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (6 servings)
    Clan consumes 6 servings: 1 Snake, 1 Frog, 2 Lizards
    3 serving Snake x0
    1 serving Frog x2
    1 serving Lizard x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x2
    2 servings *Brook Trout x2
    3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x3
    2 servings *Pickerel x2
    1 serving Bat x1
    Birds
    3 serving *Sparrow x1
    3 serving *Finch x1
    3 servings *Grouse x1
    3 serving *Sandpiper x1
    3 serving *Thrush x2
    3 serving *Blackbird x2
    3 serving *Crow x1
    3 servings *Raven x1
    1 serving Chipmunk x1
    1 serving Mice x1
    3 servings Rabbit x2
    2 servings Squirrel x2
    1 serving Vole x1

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Skullclan | Heda
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.
    Witherclan | seedcakes

Enemy Clans
    Reedclan | Areater

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:34 pm

vampiress_fox wrote:
Jinxstar awoke very early in the morning, and left camp at about the time dawn was just starting to break. He knew that he needed to visit the Moonpool, and still wanted to before the rest of the clan got up since he now had an apprentice to train as well. He reached the waters just as the sun was starting to poke above the trees in the distance.

"Starclan, please forgive me for making this such a rushed visit, but my clan is growing stronger and faster then i could have imagined. I am politely requesting that you send more warriors to help with the influx of cats. Thank you for your time." Jinxstar made his visit short and sweet before turning towards home.

Just as he arrived back in camp, he heard a commotion from the nursery.

"Blackberry!" Came the frantic call from the nursery as Birchfeather came running out.

He had been in there with Mulberry when Velvetrabbit had started to kit. Blackberry knew exactly what was going on and came over quickly, with Ashleaf hot on her heels. The kitting went well, and Velvetrabbit had given birth to five kits.

"Velvetrabbit, there are five of them, two toms and three she-cats." Blackberry said quietly to her as she watched the newborns jostle for positions to nurse, "Although there is --"

Blackberry was cut off as a snarl echoed in through the nursery opening.

"Move, I want to see my kits!" Yinpelt said as he pushed his way through.

Velvetrabbit looked up at him, her eyes starting to tear up.

"what is wrong with that one?" Yinpelt asked as he roughly poked at one of the kits.

"She was born a runt, it is not uncommon for one of them to be smaller and weaker in a larger litter like this." Ashleaf snarled at him as he swatted his paw away from the kits, not wanting him to hurt her.

"Yinpelt, can I name one, please?" Velvetrabbit asked as she looked at him with pleading eyes.

Blackberry could feel the tension in the air, everyone knew that there was a certain unease between Velvetrabbit and Yinpelt, so she gestured for Ashleaf to follow her out. Yinpelt looked at Velvetrabbit through narrow eyes.

"Fine, you can name that worthless piece of fur." he snarled as he looked at the runty little she-cat, "The yellow and white one will be Lemonkit, since that is probably what all this scraps will turn out to be. That one, the yellow with orange spots, will be Owlkit, the brown one with black stripes will be Cougarkit. I will make sure that Jinxstar makes me her mentor." Yinpelt stopped at this point and stared at the last kit, a brown and white male.

"I will name her Hazelkit." Velvetrabbit said, "I have always loved that name."

"this last one will be Dirtkit." Yinpelt said with a snide grin as he leaned closer to Velvetrabbit and whispered in her ear, "In honor of his father."

Those were his last words as he turned and stalked out of the den to find Blackmouth. Velvetrabbit visibly flinched, her tears now flowing freely. Tanagerpelt and Mulberry comforted her, but said nothing. Together with her kits, she fell asleep from emotion and exhaustion, wishing desperately that Rowanpelt was here to save her.

Jinxstar led the new cat into camp, happy to see that his whole clan was gathered already.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce Trash, he is the newest warrior for Jinxclan!" Jinxstar called out as he looked at the others around him.

Trash stood proudly next to him, his scarred and tattered looking dull in the setting sun. it was obvious that he had lived a hard life, and would make an interesting new addition to the clan.

at the sound of his leader's voice, and the name of the new cat, Brindlethorn was obviously startled. He pulled away from Skydapple violently and jumped to his feet in fear. His eyes were huge and searching around him with both anger and dismay.

"What is wrong, Brindlethorn?" Yangfur asked, who was sitting next to his sister when she was so unceremoniously flung aside by Brindlethorn's movement.

"Brindlethorn, didn't you say --" Skydapple was cut off as she pulled herself into a sitting position by Brindlethorn's hissed exclamation.

"Yes, I did!" he growled, "Trash is the name of my father,
but I thought he died in the dog attack!
"

Brindlethorn bounded over and puched through the throng of cats to get a good look at the newcomer.

"Father!" he choked out, sounding halfway between a snarl and frightened tears.

"Claw? Is that you?" Trash asked as he looked at his son, "My,
my, you have certainly put some muscle on you!
"

As he was talking, the other cats had parted around Brindlethorn to let him through. Jinxstar was looking between the two of them with interest.

"Dad? Who is this cat?" Stormcloud asked with interest.

"This cat is my father, your grandfather." Brindlethorn said as he glared at Trash.

"Dad? You have kits?" Trash asked in surprise, "I am surprsied that any she-cat would want to be mates with you. It seems that you have not changed a bit since you ran away from that fight; leaving me alone to die. Coward!" Trash snarled, "How about you introduce me to my grandkits?"

"Hello, Trash." Skydapple said in a neutral tone, "My name is Skydapple, I am Brindlethorn's mate. These are my kits, Stormcloud and Frecklesnow." Skydapple introduced the two warriors, "And this is Ashleaf, one of the clan's Medicine Cat. He was born in the same litter as Stormcloud and Frecklesnow."

As soon as Trash saw Ashleaf he laughed out loud and sneered, "Looks like you are more of your mother's boy then I thought. I hope that your second litter turned out a bit better then a dwarf and a mute."

Skydapple snarled and continued, "Our second litter are still apprenticed, and all training to be warriors. Harmonypaw, Icepaw, and Snowpaw."

Trash looked at the others and shrugged, "They looked better then the last bunch."

Brindlethorn knew that nothing good would come of Trash being in the clan, and he would need to have a long talk to Jinxstar about keeping him around. He turned and stormed off, leaving the rest of the clan to deal with is father. Jinxstar followed him while the rest of his family gathered to talk to one another.

"Brindlethorn, is there something I need to know?" Jinxstar asked him quietly as they found a spot away from the rest of the clan.

"Yes, Trash is a very evil cat. He is rude, as you just saw, and very malicious. Nothing good will come of him being here!" Brindlethorn hissed, fear and anger obvious in his eyes.

"Lets give him the benefit of the doubt, perhaps things will change when he sees clan life. It is very different from life in a junk yard, and perhaps he just needs to see that." Jinxstar said.

"I will not give that tom another shot at anything!" Brindlethorn snarled as he stalked off again.

Jinxstar shook his head and frowned, hoping that Brindlethorn would come around soon, and that Trash would prove his son wrong.

~MEANWHILE~

Blackmouth was laying in the forest underneath a long dead sycamore tree, waiting for something. Her bright eyes scanned the clearing, watching for any movement. She saw some of the bushes to her right move, and smiled as she saw Stormcloud and her daughter walk through them. They were soon followed by Leopardclaw and Magpie.

Magpie seemed curious, and a little frightened. Hollowheart had told her the same story that Blackmouth had told Serena, and in turn she talked Leopardclaw into coming as well. It was obvious that the older warrior was infatuated with the pretty young cat, and it seemed like he would do anything for her.

Behind them were Tux, Fluffyfire, and Serena; who were fed the same nonsense and joined up as well.Trash and Yinpelt followed those two, with Flintshade cautiously bringing up the rear. She was very worried that her brother would not be able to keep his spine throughout this whole thing, but she was alright with that as long as he stuck around until the battle, after that she did not give two rats tails what happened to him. Part of her was hoping he would be killed in the battle just so that she would be rid of his nonstop cowardice.

"Hello, my friends and allies." Blackmouth said with a smile as Serena curled up next to her, "I thank you all for coming. It brings me great pleasure to see so many willing to help me get back what is rightfully mine. I am honored to have you all on my side."

Blackmouth looked out at the gathering of cats with a smile, her brain working furiously to plan what she was going to say.

"Today marks a great day, because I have worked out a plan of action to remove the tyrants that now lead you." Blackmouth stood carefully and began her speech to the gathering of cats.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up in the morning to hear a commotion outside his den. He got up and stretched, walking out to see what was going on. Blackberry and Ashleaf were rushing from the medicine den over to the nursery, while Tanagerpelt was trying to keep her lively kits outside. He heard a vague mention of Mulberry, and assumed that the she-cat was starting to have her kits.

He decided that he would not waste time, and jumped down from his perch to assign patrols quickly, noticing that Birchfeather was about ready to rush into the nursery himself. He assigned each cat their task, and the gestured for the apprentices and other mentors to follow him out of camp. He was glad that he could take over training Snowpaw, it was his first time and he looked forward to it.

[Tux becomes mates with Owldust and Dandelionbloom]
[Mulberry is kitting, Ashleaf and Blackberry are helping]
[Jinxstar is at the Moonpool asking for any number of warriors]

[Velvetrabbit and Tanagerpelt watch Cranekit, Dawnkit, Duskkit, Hazelkit, Dirtkit, Owlkit, Lemonkit and Cougarkit]
[Blackberry and Ashleaf go herb hunting]
[Training - Stormcloud/Firepaw, Tux/Windpaw, Jinxstar/Snowpaw, Willowbolt/Harmonypaw, Birchfeather/Icepaw, Blackmouth/Serena]
[Barkclaw, Magpie, Bleakpelt, Leopardclaw, Yinpelt, Fluffyfire hunting patrol]
[Firefang, Skydapple, Brindlethorn, Flintshade, Frecklsnow, Trash hunting patrol]
[Hollowheart and Blossomsong boarder patrol, they find Jayleap, Foxpoppy, and Morningleaf of Thicketclan]
[Blueriver and Yangfur boarder patrol]

[ Mulberry gave birth to three kits ]
[ Blackberry and Ashleaf found daisy leaves, lamb's ear and tormentil while herb hunting ]
[ Firepaw, Windpaw, Snowpaw, Harmonypaw, Icepaw and Serena learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Barkclaw, Magpie, Bleakpelt, Leopardclaw, Yinpelt and Fluffyfire caught two chipmunks and a crow while hunting ]
[ Firefang, Skydapple, Brindlethorn, Flintshade, Frecklesnow and Trash caught two sparrows and a grouse while hunting ]
[ Jayleap, Foxpoppy and Morningleaf have joined Jinxclan ]
[ Blueriver and Yangfur found a parent and it's kit-
a warrior and an apprentice ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - reply

Postby requiem, » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:38 pm

leaf-bare: the air has gotten colder and it is starting to snow.
sending out a cat multiple times will result in a cold, which can lead to whitecough/greencough.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

shasta blue wrote:

gorsestar was walking back to camp when he saw a cat with a striking amber gaze and a dappled pelt. they seemed to be looking for someone and their eyes lit up when they saw the tom. "are you gorsestar? starclan told me to find you."

[ your cats caught a thrush! ]
[ mothfur didn't find anything interesting. ]
[ starclan sent a medicine cat! choose five herbs from here to start your collection! ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

FangofBloodclan wrote:

darkstar woke up the next morning to find an unknown cat sleeping in the medicine cat den. they smelled strongly of herbs and a few were scattered around the den. was this the cat she had asked starclan for?

[ starclan sent a medicine cat! choose five herbs from here to start your collection! ]

Arya22 wrote:

leafstrike rushed to the nursery as soon as he returned from patrol, telling smokewhisker to report what they found to spiderstar. the tom froze as he saw ravenfeather crying over the limp body of a kitten, with fawnthroat trying to comfort her and two other kittens wailing for their mother.
one of his kits was stillborn.

[ ravenfeather gave birth to three kits, one stillborn! chervil was used. ]
[ specklepaw learned the hunting skill and beetlepaw learned the fighting skill! ]
[ your patrol found boulderclan! will you suggest an alliance, ignore them or become rivals? ]
[ your cats caught a rabbit! ]
[ starclan sent you a warrior! ]

Dinolil1 wrote:

ternpaw hopped excitedly all the way to the training grounds, trying by any way to get his mentor to tell him what they were learning today. but fritillarystar kept replying he'd knew once they were there. when ternpaw finally learned they were going to learn to hunt, his tail dropped. he'd rather learn to fight.

[ your patrol found echoclan! will you suggest an alliance, ignore them or become rivals? ]
[ smallpaw and ternpaw learned the hunting skill! ]

boulderclan, deathclan, swallowclan and moorclan ➻ you are in this post!

sedgeclan, caveclan, scorchclan, gorseclan and echoclan ➻ here!

orchardclan, rainclan, blazeclan and aspenclan ➻ here

crowclan and summitclan ➻ here

eclipseclan ➻ here

beechclan ➻ here

strikeclan ➻ here

fernclan ➻ here
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [049]

Postby Katrione » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:35 pm

xxxxImage
Imagexxxx
Many Voices Crying Out As One
Number of Cats: 43 | Toms: 20 | Mollies: 23
(8 servings)

Mossvine sat in the middle of the clearing next to the three bodies that were laid out neatly for their goodbye vigils. The white and calico she-cat's gaze kept settling on the biggest of the three... a silver spotted tom who had seemed healthy and recovering earlier that morning. Smokespeck, same as Simon and Poppypounce, had seemed to be recovering from the Red Plague that morning. The three had even been allowed to leave the medicine cat den to go for a short walk. Smokespeck had even been able to meet and name his new kits that had been born a few days ago. Out of nowhere, all three cats had started bleeding from their eyes, noses and ears. They had all convulsed and were unable to breathe, choking on their own blood. They had died the same painful death that Shrewtail had passed away from a moon prior.

"Brindlecloud!" Witheredstalk's voice shrieked from the nursery. The calico she-cat burst out of the medicine cat den, her fur bushed up in alarm. "Foamkit's sick!" Brindlecloud hurtled across the clearing, disappearing inside. The Echoclan cats came out of the den, nervous looks on their face. It felt like forever before Brindlecloud padded out of the nursery, a tired Foamkit dangling from her jaws. Witheredstalk's head poked out of the nursery, tears in her eyes as she watched Brindlecloud take the tiny she-kit to the medicine cat den.

Mossvine got to her paws and padded over to Witheredstalk. "Foamkit has the Red Plague." Witheredstalk whimpered.

~~~

Squirrelstar hauled herself to her paws at Moonhigh, stumbling out of her den and out onto Echo Rock. "Every cat old enough to hear the echoes, please gather beneath Echo Rock for a clan meeting." She called, her voice cracking. Immediately, her clanmates hurried out to hear what she wanted to tell them. "As you know, I have to choose a new deputy before Moonhigh. As it is already Moonhigh, I hope Starclan can forgive my lateness."

The light ginger she-cat swayed slightly on her paws, her head starting to hurt immensely. Unknown to her clanmates, the she-cat had lost two of her lives since she caught the Red Plague.

"I say these words before the body of Smokespeck, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Echoclan will be Raggedtail."

Raggedtail's eyes widened in surprise when he heard his name. Bramblingflight nudged her mate to his paws. "Go accept!" She whispered urgently. The long-haired ginger tom scrambled to his paws and hurried to join Squirrelstar on Echo Rock.

"Raggedtail, do you accept the opporunity of being my deputy?" Squirrelstar croaked. Even in her sick state, Squirrelstar's eyes were still as bright and alive as ever.

The tom nodded, dipping his head to her. "Of course, Squirrelstar."

"Raggedtail! Raggedtail! Raggedtail!" The Clan cheered.

[ Echoclan consumed 2 fish + 2 vole ]
[ Wildpoppy went into labor with Tux of Jinxclan's kits ]
[ Strawberrypaw, Beepaw and Acornpaw became warriors: Strawberrypatch, Beestripe + Acornfall ]
[ Brindlecloud decided to let Tawnykit go live in Leafclan with Appleheart ]
[ Foamkit has caught the Red Plague ]
[ Simon, Smokespeck + Poppypounce passed away from the mysterious illness that is now being called the red plague ]
[ Squirrelstar lost two lives to the red plague ]
[ Raggedtail has been named the new deputy ]
[ Sparrowflight Gorsebird + Icefang went to search for the cure to the Red Plague: You can just give me a random plant if you want ]
[ Bramblingflight, Hurricanejaw, Sunnyflower and Rabbitwish take Snakepaw, Sandpaw, Darkpaw + Brightpaw training ]
[ Applefur, Petalbound, Lizardstrike, Redfeather, Blazefur + Birdsong go on a border patrol ]
[ Bayfur, Mossycreek, Yewfrost, Pigeonnose, Hemlockheart + Cloudysky go on a hunting patrol ]

Leader:
          Squirrelstar | 70 | Molly |
          Lives: ★★★★

Deputy:
          Raggedtail | 29 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Brindlecloud | 25 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Crowpaw | 8 | Tom |

Warriors:
          Applefur | 78 | Tom |
          Petalbound | 53 | Molly |
          Lizardstrike | 49 | Tom |
          Redfeather | 47 | Tom |
          Rabbitwish | 46 | Tom |
          Blazefur | 44 | Tom |
          Sunnyflower | 44 | Molly |
          Stagstep | 40 | Tom |
          Birdsong | 37 | Molly |
          Otterstream | 33 | Molly |
          Bayfur | 31 | Molly |
          Mossycreek | 31 | Molly |
          Bramblingflight | 29 | Molly |
          Yewfrost | 25 | Tom |
          Pigeonnose | 25 | Tom |
          Hemlockheart | 24 | Tom |
          Hurricanejaw | 21 | Tom |
          Cloudysky | 18 | Molly |
          Sparrowflight | 17 | Tom |
          Gorsebird | 14 | Molly |
          Icefang | 14 | Tom |

Apprentices:
          Strawberrypaw | 13 | Molly |
          Beepaw | 13 | Molly |
          Acornpaw | 13 | Tom |
          Sparkpaw | 11 | Molly |
          Snakepaw | 8 | Tom |
          Sandpaw | 8 | Molly |
          Darkpaw | 7 | Tom |
          Brightpaw | 7 | Molly |

Queens:
          Witheredstalk | 25 | Molly |
          Mossvine | 70 | Molly |
          Wildpoppy | 40 | Molly |

Kits:
          Bubblekit | 1 | Tom |
          Foamkit | 1 | Molly |
          Lavenderkit | 0 | Molly |
          Silverkit | 0 | Molly |
          Koikit | 0 | Molly |
          Goosekit | 0 | Tom |

Elders:
          Tigger | 157 | Tom |

Ally Clans:
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Beechclan | hazilnut
          Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          Aspenclan | røsebud
          Ivyclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
          Asterclan | hiraeth.
          Leafclan | zephyrine
          Dawnclan | stranger danger
          Forestclan | Simonpet

Enemy Clans:
          Streamclan | justice'n'joy
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Verglasclan | .iris.
          (E) | Sorrelclan | SkyGold
          (S) | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          (W) | Skullclan | Heda
          (NW) | Clan | User
          (NE) | Moorclan | Dinolil1
          (SW) | Leafclan | zephyrine
          (SE) | Clan | User

Medicine Store:
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases swelling of bee stings
    Broom x0 | Unknown effects
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens + heals the
    pain of infected rat bites
    Burnet x1 | Keeps strength up
    Catmint x3 | Greencough + whitecough
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chervil x2 | Infected wounds + bellyaches
    Cobwebs x1 | Soak up + stop bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing or kittencough, helps
    with cracked pads or sore pads
    Comfrey Root x0 | Repairs broken bones + soothes wounds
    Dandelion x1 | Soothes and heals bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches + soothes sore pads
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fevers,
    heals aches + pains
    Goldenrod x0 | Heals wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes infections, helps soothe coughing
    Horsetail x0 | Treats infected wounds
    Lamb's Ear x1 | Gives strength
    Lungwort x2 | Cures yellowcough
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes bellyaches
    Marigold x2 | Stops infections, bleeding, helps with
    inflammation + stiff joints
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stop infection from setting in
    Rush x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
    Tansy x2 | Cures coughs, wounds, poison, + soothes throats
    Thyme x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety + shock
    Tormentil x1 | Treating all wounds + extracting poisons
    Watermint x1 | Eases bellyaches
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poisons from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x5 | 3 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mossvine | Strawberrypaw | 4 | Climbing, Swimming, Tracking, Fighting
    Yewfrost | Beepaw | 4 | Climbing, Swimming, Tracking, Fighting
    Pigeonnose | Acornpaw | 4 | Climbing, Swimming, Tracking, Fighting
    Hemlockheart | Sparkpaw | 4 | Tracking, Fighting, Hunting, Climbing
    Bramblingflight | Snakepaw | 1 | Climbing
    Hurricanejaw | Sandpaw | 1 | Climbing
    Sunnyflower | Darkpaw | 0 | None
    Rabbitwish | Brightpaw | 0 | None

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn |
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tumbleclan Attack |
    Rosie | Molly | Elder | Fox Attack |
    Brightclover | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Barleyfur | Tom | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Bloodyclaws | Tom | Warrior | Killed by Witheredstalk during rogue attack |
    Shadepool | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Shrewtail | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague |
    Simon | Tom | Elder | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Smokespeck | Tom | Deputy | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Poppypounce | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague + Greencough |

Former Clanmates:
    Ramhorn | Tom | Former Med. Cat | Pineclan |
    Wrenpaw | Tom | Former Apprentice | Obsidianclan |

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream,
    Mottledkit, Strawberrypaw, Beepaw, Wrenpaw of Obsidianclan + Acornpaw
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep, Wildpoppy, Silverkit, Koikit + Goosekit
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanejaw
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewfrost
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish: Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Sparkpaw
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedtail
    Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsepaw + Icepaw
    Wasptail of Pineclan +Ramhorn: Marigoldkit, Dandelionkit, Patchkit,
    Sheepkit + Sorrelkit
    Birdsong + Bloodyclaws: Snakepaw + Sandpaw
    Mossycreek + Bloodyclaws: Darkpaw+ Brightpaw
    Witheredstalk + Hemlockheart: Bubblekit + Foamkit
    Brindlecloud + Appleheart of Leafclan: Lavenderkit + Tawnykit of Leafclan
    Wildpoppy + Tux of Jinxclan: Expecting [ Due Now ]
    Bramblingflight + Raggedtail: None
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:05 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 28
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: 07/10/2017

It was leafbare once more, and the clan had worked hard to keep the camp clear of snow. Egretstep and Palefur had retreated to the warriors' den where they kept Snowfoot's kits busy when they weren't bothering Grayfur. Meanwhile, Fleckstorm and her kits slept peacefully in the nursery.

"Aren't Fleckstorm's kits so cute?" gushed Duckpelt.

Snowfoot chuckled. "I think it's cuter that Applenose helped name them. Do you think there's anything going on between them?"

Duckpelt stared at Snowfoot in shock. "You're serious?" Her gaze looked faraway for a moment before she refocused. "Well, he is an adult, now. I really shouldn't be so surprised. I guess I just remember how young he was when he joined. Soon, my own kits might find mates."

"I don't think it'll be too soon, though," chimed in Acornstream. "There's still plenty of time." Acornstream and Dawnstorm sat next to their mates, Duckpelt and Snowfoot respectfully. "Ashstripe's trying to sleep and Boulderpelt's with the kits," he said to Duckpelt.

"Good," Duckpelt replied while Snowfoot chuckled. "At least she's got something to do."

"It's better that nothing happens," said Dawnstorm darkly. "I don't want to meet the badgers out there." The other three quieted instantly, thinking about what could happen if a badger got into the camp. "Well, at least we're here to defend!" he said cheerily.

"Yeah. At least."

The best fighters and trackers of the clan had been sent to patrol and drive out the badgers if they came. Oakheart had volunteered for the patrol partially because he wanted to keep his new clan safe and partially because he wanted to prove himself to Honeystar. He had started spending time around the kits and adored Tipkit the most because of her boldness. However, he wondered how he would be able to handle such an apprentice. Maybe Brightkit would be better, as he seemed much calmer and more level-headed.

"Are you okay?" asked Birchnose.

Oakheart turned to face her. "Yeah," he replied. "Just...worried."

"Can't blame you," grumbled Alderclaw. "I'm worried too. I don't want the queens or kits to get hurt. And then there's Palefur, Egretstep, and Grayfur to think about."

Oakheart nodded. So many to protect. And it felt like there were too few to help. But they had no other choice. It was what he had signed up for when he first joined Wishclan, right? It seemed as though Starclan was now calling upon him to risk his life. But it was worth it, especially if he could prove himself and maybe--just maybe--become deputy one day. He glanced at Birchnose. He rather liked her and didn't want to hurt her, but maybe he could persuade her to retire when she was older. Only...she was only a few moons older than he was. Oakheart sighed with frustration. There was no way out of hurting her unless something happened naturally, it seemed.

"Do you think that the stream's frozen?" asked Adderstream, looking at the other three members of the hunting patrol.

"Probably," sighed Barleystream.

"I'll never get how you two can swim," chuckled Daisywhisker. "I can barely imagine putting a paw into the water to fish!"

"It's not too bad," said Adderstream defensively. "You just don't want to try it!"

"And for a good reason," said Briarwhisker curtly. "None of us want to get a cold." No one spoke after that.

"Do you think that you're ready to become a full medicine cat?" asked Crowcloud.

Dustpaw froze and stared at her mentor. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"You're almost fourteen moons and have been training for quite some time. What do you think that means?"

"Well...if you think I've been doing well enough..."

"I do."

"Really?" asked Dustpaw, surprised.

Crowcloud smiled. "I really do."

Honeystar panted as she neared the Moonpool. She had forgotten how long the journey was, and was thankful that she hadn't encountered any resistance. She padded up to the still waters and licked a few drops. She fell asleep quickly and woke up in the forests of Starclan. As usual, Minkstar was waiting for her.

"Minkstar," she said nodding with respect.

"Honeystar," he replied in kind. "Come sit with me." Minkstar's tail twitched slightly, indicating that he wanted her next to him. She complied and they sat in silence for a moment. "Before you tell me anything, I'd like to warn you."

"Of what?"

Minkstar hesitated before finally speaking. "Beware...beware the ambitions of a young warrior."

"What does that mean?" asked Honeystar, confused.

"Maybe this won't come to fruition," he said, "but just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt. Now what is it that you wanted?"

Honeystar blinked for a moment, having forgotten her request. She could think of several ambitious young warriors but couldn't imagine them harming anybody. "Uhh...I was going to ask if you could lead a warrior to our clan. As leafbare starts, we have enough food but once the kits grow up, I'm afraid that we won't have enough providers."

Minkstar nodded. "I will do what I can," he promised just before mist covered Honeystar and she blinked her eyes open to look around at the Moonpool.

Forestclan consumes 6 servings (two birds)
Honeystorm goes to the Moonpool and asks for a warrior (Mila)
Alderclaw, Applenose, Birchnose, and Oakheart go on a patrol
Adderstream, Barleystream, Briarwhisker, and Daisywhisker go hunting
Crowcloud and Dustpaw go herb hunting
Crowcloud and Dustpaw train

Leader:
    Honeystar | 41 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 36 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 40 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Dustpaw | 13 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 37 moons | Tom | X
    Adderstream | 13 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 38 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 20 moons | Tom | X
    Ashstripe | 32 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
    Barleystream | 13 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpelt | 13 moons | Molly | X
    Briarwhisker | 33 moons | Molly | X
    Daisywhisker | 32 moons | Tom | X
    Dawnstorm | 32 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 39 moons | Molly | X
    Egretstep | 27 moons | Tom | X
    Oakheart | 30 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan
    Palefur | 29 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    None

Queens:
    Snowfoot | 30 moons | Molly | X
    Fleckstorm | 23 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    Bramblingkit | 3 moons | Molly | X
    Brightkit | 3 moons | Tom | X
    Gannetkit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Kestrelkit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Patchkit | 3 moons | Tom | X
    Smokekit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Tipkit | 3 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
    Grayfur | Molly | 113 moons | X | blind
    Ally Clans:
    Dawnclan | stranger danger
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
    None

Borders
    North | Mapleclan
    Northeast | Frostclan
    East | Flameclan
    Southeast | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan
    West | Verglasclan
    Northwest | Wrenclan

Medicine Store
    Catmint | x1
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x1
    Dried oak leaf | x2
    Fennel | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Lamb's ear | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy seeds | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Stinging nettle | x2
    Sweet sedge | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Bird | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
    Total | 13 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
    Crowcloud | Dustpaw | 6 | hunting, fighting, climbing,
    poultice knowledge, general healing, swimming

Deceased Cats
    Minkstar | Tom | X | f. Cherryclan | old age

Family
    ??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dawnstorm
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt,
    Dustpaw
    Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingkit, Brightkit, Patchkit,
    Tipkit
    Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetkit, Kestrelkit, Smokekit
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Number of Cats: 🚺=2 🚹=0
Next Moonpool visit: July 9th
Archive

Darkstar stood at the mouth of the medicine cat den, she gazed at the she cat inside with a gentle stare."Greetings, I'm Darkstar." she said dipping her head slightly. The she cat padded up to her and dipped her head in response "Hello Darkstar, I am Poppyblossom. It's a pleasure to be part of Deathclan." Darkstar began to walked around the quite roomy den, her gaze fell upon a series of cracks in the wall. Inside were a few herbs, in which Darkstar had no idea what they were for. "Theres not much, but I was about to go out looking for some more." Darkstar walked back to the entrance. "I was just about to patrol. If you want I can walk with you a little."
"Sure."
With that Darkstar padded out of the den Poppyblossom following close behind. They soon exited the camp and began their patrol.

[Darkstar went on a patrol]
[Poppyblossom went herb hunting]

Leader:
          Darkstar| 26 moons | Female | X
          ↪️Apprentice | None

Deputy:
          ☠Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Poppyblossom | 23 moons | Female | X
          ↪️Apprentice | None

Warriors:
          ↪️Apprentice | None
          ↪️Apprentice | None

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Borage Leaves| Increases queens milk supply, and brings down fever | 1
Catmint (Catnip) | The best remedy for Greencough | 1
Cobweb | Wrap it around injury to soak up the blood, and is also used to keep broken bones in place | 1
Poppy Seed | Helps with cats who are experiencing shock or distress | 1
Tansy | Can cure coughs | 1
Death Berries | A berry that can be fatally dangerous to kits and elders | 0
Foxglove Seeds | Can cause paralysis and heart failure | 0
Holly Berries | A deadly poison| 0
Deadly Nightshade | Used to quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved | 0
Water Hemlock | Causes writhing in pain and foaming at the mouth | 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Vole| x0 | 1 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits[/quote]
Last edited by salvation. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

boulderclan [#4]

Postby thaliana, » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:48 pm

number of cats: four [ two toms | two mollies ]
next moonpool visit: 09/07/2017
servings needed: two

──────────────────────────────────────

”Go, go and ask him,” Nightwing hissed impatiently, though her eyes twinkled in amusement. The dark she-cat nosed her deputy harshly towards the exit of the warriors’ den, licking at the grey tabby’s fur where it had bristled out of place. Mothfur’s muzzle parted to object, earning her a stern glare from the warrior. ”He’s not going to say no,” Nightwing reassured for the umpteenth time that morning, running her bushy tail along Mothfur’s quivering flank. Nightwing gave one last soothing lick to Mothfur’s ear before squeezing past the smaller she-cat, making her descent down the cliff face for her day of hunting. Her sooty pelt moved over the rocks as quick and easy as if she were just a shadow. Mothfur watched her friend, momentarily distracted as she steeled her nerves for the day to come.

”Gorsestar?” The tom’s head swivelled around to the entrance of the medicine cat’s den, where Mothfur was effortlessly easing her way through the sharp crevice that led into the larger cave. Her presence instantly brought a smile to his face, to which he noticed Mothfur smile back. ”I hope I’m not interrupting,” the she-cat mewed hesitantly, glancing to where Goldeneye was sat before their leader.
Goldeneye quickly rose to his paws, a knowing gaze in his bright eyes. But there always was, Mothfur thought. Whenever she locked gazes with the amber-eyed tom, it sent a shiver down Mothfur’s spine as though he could read her every thought. ”No, not at all,” Goldeneye purred with a slight hint of an accent, before Gorsestar had a chance to speak. ”I need to collect my herbs, anyway. Before the snow freezes them all.” The tabby tom’s whiskers twitched in amusement, though the joke fell on unappreciative ears. Mothfur and Gorsestar simply nodded.
”Will you join me on patrol, then?” Mothfur eventually asked once Goldeneye had left, her tail flicking from side to side as though agitated by something. Gorsestar’s head tilted in slight confusion.
”Of course,” the tom rumbled, quick to follow after Mothfur as she slipped from the cave, traversed the rocky slope and bounded into the forest. Gorsestar could barely keep up, she was moving with such urgency. For a minute, he was beginning to think she must have found something terrible at the border. Before he had a chance to voice his worries, Mothfur’s reason for her anxiousness came blurting out all at once.
”I really like you,” Mothfur spoke, slightly louder than necessary. She was far from the confident and collected she-cat she usually thought herself as, and it made her collar go hot in embarrassment. She couldn’t even look Gorsestar in the eye until the tom forced her to stop her brisk walking, entwining his tail with hers.
”I really like you too, Mothfur,” Gorsestar purred, teasingly mimicking her outburst. Mothfur scowled, ducking her head in shame. Gorsestar’s chest rumbled a laugh as he reassuringly nuzzled his new mate.

[ mothfur and gorsestar become mates!
mothfur and gorsestar patrol
nightwing hunts
goldeneye looks for herbs ]

──────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        » gorsestar | forty-five moons | tom
        lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
        » mothfur | thirty-eight moons | molly

medicine cat:
        » goldeneye | forty moons | tom

warriors:
        » nightwing | thirty-five moons | molly
        [url=link]»[/url] name | age | gender

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
onetwo
ally clans:
swallowclan | arya22
clan name | username

enemy clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders:
north | clan name | username
east | clan name | username
south | clan name | username
west | clan name | username

medicine store:
[ 1 ] broom | to make poultices for broken legs and wounds
[ 1 ] catmint | to treat greencough and whitecough
[ 1 ] chervil | for infected wounds/ bellyache; used during kitting
[ 1 ] feverfew | to treat fever and chills; heals aches and pains
[ 1 ] tormentil | to treat wounds and extract poison

fresh-kill pile:
mouse | x 0 | one serving
shrew | x 0 | one serving
squirrel | x 0 | two servings
ermine | x 0 | two servings
rabbit | x 0 | two servings
bird | x 1 | three servings

mentors:
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
cat name | cause of death
cat name | cause of death

family:
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
thaliana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Number of Cats: 19
(8 Mollies 11 Toms)

The small, limp, fluffy kit had been taken out of the nursery, but Ravenfeather was still crying. She now knew what Wheatfur had been feeling... Leafstrike was by her side, doing his best to comfort her. After some time, Ravenfeather took a deep breath. Two small bodies were pressed against her. They needed her, wanted her. Gathering her thick tail around them, she let them feed. Her head was resting on Leafstrike's shoulder. "I'm sorry that has happened." Leafstrike spoke softly. "but look. Two of them lived. Aren't they beautiful?" he asked. Ravenfeather looked down at them and smiled softly through her tears. "you can name one. I'll name the other." she said quietly. "then I'll name the black kit Fuzzykit." Leafstrike said. Ravenfeather looked surprised, but she smiled. "alright. I'll name the other one Ferretkit." she told him softly. Exhausted by the day and the emotions, she slowly fell asleep next to her mate, still keeping the little kits warm.

~the next day~

A new warrior stepped in the clan, looking quite shy under the other cats views. He was accompanied by Spiderstar. The new warrior was a soft brown color, and had little dots of darker brown over his body, like freckles. "this is Freckleface." Spiderstar introduced him. "he has agreed to join our clan." a few cats smiled and congratulated him, while Honeyear in the back laughed to himself. "Freckleface. Ha. Stupid name." he rolled his eyes, and turned away. Fawnthroat had just come out of the nursery when she heard his name. She paled visibly and, seeming unsteady on her paws stumbled back into the nursery. Freckleface had also caught sight of the medicine cat, and he froze. He knew this cat from somewhere, didn't he? But he had no idea where.

Inside the nursery, when Fawnthroat had stumbled back in, Ravenfeather had looked up surprised. "Fawnthroat, are you alright?" she asked in a worried voice. Fawnthroat sat down heavily. "Freckleface..." she murmured. He looked exactly like his father... Ravenfeather didn't understand. She had heard that this was the new warriors name, but why was Fawnthroat like that? "what is it Fawnthroat?" the medicine cat looked around. Wheatfur and her kits were asleep, as were Ravenfeather's kits. "Ravenfeather... Can you keep a secret?" Fawnthroat asked in a hoarse voice. Ravenfeather looked worried. "yes, I can." she spoke very softly too. "Freckleface, the new warrior... I recognize him, Ravenfeather." Fawnthroat paused. "he's my kit." her voice was no more than a whisper. Ravenfeather felt her eyes widen. "your-" "it was before Swallowclan. I was the medicine cat in another clan. I fell in love with a Tom... When Frecklekit was born, I was exiled." Fawnthroat spoke quickly, in a hushed but scared voice. Ravenfeather listened carefully. Their medicine cat, breaking the rules? But she knew Fawnthroat, she would never... "Fawnthroat, I trust you. I know that you were younger... I won't tell anyone." she promised quietly. Fawnthroat stood shaking for a second, then sighed and laid down. "thank you." she whispered.

Honeyear strode into the middle of camp, his breath making frosty white clouds in the air. "I'm going to give out patrols!" he called in an imperious tone. Cats gathered grudgingly around him. "we will need prey this leaf-bare. Leafstrike, Smokewhisker, Whisperleap, Mikestep and Freckleface, you will go hunting." as he had said Freckleface's name, he had sounded like he was above him, like he was even disgusted by the name. "Moonshadow and Barkknot, you can train your apprentices. Teach them to fight." he almost hissed the last words. They needed fighting warriors. He looked around. Seemed like most cats had been given something to do. "Spiderstar, we could go on a patrol together?" Honeyear asked in a mellow voice. The naive leader nodded. "yes, yes. That would be great." in the back, Freckleface had shrunk back at Honeyear's derisive tone of voice. He knew this very well.

"right then, go!" Honeyear called and immediately left, waving Spiderstar on as he walked past. The step in deputy and leader walked side by side, heading for the border. "Spiderstar, are you happy with how well your clan is doing now?" Honeyear asked. Spiderstar nodded. "yes, very. Despite the fact that three out of the six kits that have been born were stillborn, the clan grows quickly." at that, Honeyear narrowed his eyes. "kits are no good, they're weak. I'm speaking about the warriors." "ah yes. Well, I think they are going well. I am proud of Whisperleap and Mikest-" "not them, you fool!" Honeyear suddenly hissed, and Spiderstar drew back, frowning. "Honeyear, you might be deputy but I am still your leader. You must obey me." Honeyear seemed to shrink, buy on the inside he was furious. "I'm sorry Spiderstar." he spoke quietly. He was furious at himself for bursting out like that, but also at Spiderstar for being so... So... So weak! But now he knew the discussion had ended, he would not be able to get anything out if him now.

Back in camp, Ashkit snuck out of the nursery. Her brothers were asleep, as well as her mother and the other queen. There was no-one in camp. Ashkit shivered. It was cold out here, far from her mother. Curious, Ashkit went into a den that smelled like a lot of things. Inside were many things, all smelled different. Small black seeds, dried herbs, and more. "hello there. Ashkit isn't it?" Ashkit jumped and whirled around. It was the fluffy cat she had often seen in the nursery. She was standing by the entrance. "Yes." Ashkit spoke in a slightly squeaky voice, still startled. "are you Fawnthroat?" she asked then. She seemed to remember the name from sometime. "yes. I am the medicine cat." Fawnthroat answered softly. She stepped inside and shook her fur. Bits of snow melted. "aren't you cold? You should stay in the nursery." Fawnthroat said. Ashkit shook her head. "I'm bored..." she mumbled. "but it smells nice here." Fawnthroat smiled, a light of happiness on her eyes. Maybe... But it was too early, she had to try her. "do you want to learn a little about those herbs?" she asked the light grey kit. "yes please." Ashkit answered, remembering to be polite. Fawnthroat smiled. "well then, this is catmint..." and do she told Ashkit about a few, until the little kit yawned. "oh, I'm sorry. You're still young. Come, il bring you back to your mum." "alright..." Ashkit murmured as Fawnthroat took her by the scruff and carried her quickly back to the nursery. She laid her down by Wheatfur, who seemed very reliever to see her kit. "don't worry, nothing's wrong. She might make a great medicine cat apprentice." Fawnthroat whispered. Wheatfur smiled and gathered the sleepy kit to herself, then looked at Fawnthroat. A look of thankfulness crossed her face. Fawnthroat quickly left, smiling, then went back to the medicine den. Only two moons left...

(Leafstrike, Smokewhisker, Freckleface, Whisperleap and Mikestep hunting
Moonshadow and Specklepaw training (fighting)
Barkknot and Beetlepaw training (fighting)
Honeyear and Spiderstar on patrol)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 64 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 51 moons | Female | X
          Step in deputy:
          Honeyear | 46 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 67 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:
          Name | age | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 52 moons | Male | X
          Moonshadow | 46 moons | Female | X
          Smokewhisker | 28 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 46 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 48 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 15 moons | Male | X
          Whisperleap | 14 moons | Female | X
          Freckleface | 38 moons | Male | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Beetlepaw | 7 moons | Male | X
          Specklepaw | 7 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 49 moons | Female | X
          Ravenfeather | 51 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Ashkit | 4 moons | Female | X
          Firekit | 2 moons | Male | X
          Pebblekit | 3 moons | Male | X
          Ferretkit | 0 moons | Male | X
          Fuzzykit | 0 moons | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x0
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 6 servings (2 used up)
    Total: 12 servings left over/ 3 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Moonshadow | Specklepaw | 2: hunting, fighting
    Barkknot| Beetlepaw | 2: hunting, fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikestep <-> Whisperleap
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+? = Firekit
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlepaw, Specklepaw
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike=Ferretkit, Fuzzykit
    Fawnthroat+ ???=Freckleface
Last edited by Arya22 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gorseclan ;; post 2

Postby Ember! » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:12 am

Gorseclan

Number of Cats: 2 (M: 1, F: 1)

[center]Orchidstar woke up that morning as per normal. She stirred as the songbirds sung their morning tune. She shook the hay off her pelt- she still needed to get used to that -groomed herself and walked outside. But as soon as she stepped outside, her day strayed from her daily routine.
"Good morning." Orchidstar was quite startled by the brown and white tom, who quite literally sprang out from the bushes, all covered in sticks and leaves. Orchidstar let out a tiny squeak, and she glared at the tom's amused chuckle. "Hey!" She hissed.
"Hehe, sorry! Didn't mean to spook ya." His bright eyes softened as he nudged Orchidstar to her feet, before regaining their energetic gleam. "Orchidstar of Gorseclan, right? Starclan told me to come and become your deputy." He meowed with a grin. Orchidstar nodded slowly, and the deputy took that as another opening. "The name's Batwing by the way! Anyways, as the deputy," he pause to get into an overly-fancy stance. "I think we should get to work."
"Slow down Batwing, I'm still the leader here." She purred happily, amused by the spunky charm of her deputy. "I think I should patrol the borders, and you could perhaps go hunting? It's leafbare, and we need all the prey we can get."
"Of course, I'll catch more prey than you could dream of!" Batwing flashed the leader a wink, before sprinting off past the old barn. Orchidstar let out a happy sigh, trotting off to search the borders of Gorseclan's territory.

[Orchidstar patrols.]
[Batwing hunts.]

Leader:
          Orchidstar | 22 moons | Female |

Deputy:
          Batwing | 24 moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]⭐[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Briarclan | amethyst14
    South | Redclan | RebelliousWinter
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Songbirds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Ember! on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me