Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

boulderclan [#3]

Postby thaliana, » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:04 am

number of cats: three [ one tom | two mollies ]
next moonpool visit: current
servings needed: two

──────────────────────────────────────

Sun-up had barely set in, but Nightwing and Gorsestar were quick to set out on their hunting patrol, wishing to avoid the overwhelming heat of the afternoon sun. Mothfur, similarly, had left camp in the opposite direction to patrol the clan's borders. The lingering glance Gorsestar cast to the slim molly's retreating form was unmissable. As Nightwing padded along beside her leader, her muzzle crooked up in a sly smile. "Mothfur is a sweet molly, isn't she?" Boulderclan's newest warrior mewed thoughtfully, glancing sideways at the older tom beside her.
"I guess," Gorsestar shrugged, more focused on the hunt than what Nightwing was chittering on about.
"She's a good deputy, too. She clearly cares a lot for Boulderclan... and you," Nightwing continued, smiling smugly when Gorsestar almost tripped over his own paws. Gorsestar glanced uncertainly at the dark-furred molly, shaking out his coat as he regained his stride.
"It's her duty to," Gorsestar mumbled, mind slowly disappearing in thought. Nightwing parted her muzzle to speak again, but she was quickly silenced by Gorsestar flicking her with his tail, indicating that her focus should return to the task at hand.

That night, Mothfur sat at the entrance of the warriors' den, craning her neck around as she balanced herself at the very edge of the alcove. The fur along her spine bristled in alarm as she watched Gorsestar underestimate a leap along the cliff face, slipping several paw-lengths and sending a flurry of stones to the ground below. Quickly, though, the mottled tom regained his footing, heaving himself further up the bluff. Mothfur released a breath she didn't realise she had been holding. From where she was curled in her nest, Nightwing purred in amusement. "He's only going to the Moonpool, Mothfur. He'll be fine," the dark molly mewed reassuringly to her deputy. Mothfur's ears swivelled to listen to the younger warrior, but her eyes continued to trail Gorsestar until he was safely hauling himself over the top of the cliff, at which point the grey tabby returned to her nest. "You're fond of him, aren't you?" Nightwing murmured in a hushed voice, though there was no other cat close to being in ear shot. Her tail twitched in excitement.
Mothfur snorted indignantly, laying her head on her paws. "Of course I'm fond of him, he's my leader," she mumbled, unable to keep from smiling to herself. Nightwing chuckled, rolling her pale eyes before falling into a peaceful sleep.

[ the clan consumes the ermine
gorsestar and nightwing go hunting
mothfur goes on patrol
gorsestar goes to the moonpool to ask starclan for a medicine cat ]

──────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        » gorsestar | forty-four moons | tom
        lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
        » mothfur | thirty-seven moons | molly

medicine cat:
        [url=link]»[/url] name | age | gender

warriors:
        » nightwing | thirty-four moons | molly

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
onetwoth
ally clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders:
north | clan name | username
east | clan name | username
south | clan name | username
west | clan name | username

medicine store:
herb | usage
herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
mouse | x 0 | one serving
shrew | x 0 | one serving
squirrel | x 0 | two servings
ermine | x 0 | two servings
rabbit | x 0 | two servings
bird | x 0 | three servings

mentors:
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
cat name | cause of death
cat name | cause of death

family:
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
thaliana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 24

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 19 (3 of which are kits)
|10F|9M|
Food Consumption: 4
Visit to Moonpool: 9th July

“I’m sure I’m over-due.” Argusheart complained, at her swelling belly, and at the medicine cat. Harrierpelt gave her a scolding look.
“There’s no set timing for these things. Starclan does what Starclan does, and it’s not our job to question them.”
“I’m just concerned if there’re a lot of them and if they all grow so much, it may be difficult for just myself to support them all- and inevitably it will be just me, with Heronstar having to resume leader duties as soon as she can manage.”
Harrierpelt flicked his tail, dismissive of her attitude. “Much as I would tend to agree, the more fussing you make, the worse that will be for the kits. Let Heronstar and I worry about that; I’m sure between us, and yourself once they’re born, we’ll have a reasonable solution.”
-----
Barn-owl wasn’t too sure of this warrior thing (his father may have been a warrior, but that didn’t mean he was cut out for it), so he was very glad when the cat who introduced himself as Chubtail (strange name) said that, as an elder cat, he would have no obligation to do any duties he didn’t want to.
Chubtail seemed impressed that Barn-owl was looking after himself so well at his age. But fishing didn’t require too much energy. It more needed patience and a dextrous paw, and he had plenty of practice, from living near the lake shore for all of his life.
It was also very calm, sitting on the rocks, staring at the water, at where the night-eyes’ reflections hit the water. Apparently the warriors called them stars. Which was strange, as they bi-named so many things. It gave him a lot of time to think, and to come to what he thought were wise things to have come to.
He’d probably done as much thinking most moons as many cats did in whole seasons.
So he was more than happy for his job in the clan to involve talking about those ideas.
“We don’t actually have any suffixes for fishing.” Chubtail said, as Barn-owl explained how he’d managed so well on his own, as a loner. “Which is rather strange, now I think about it. Fishing is important, and we’ve got enough water resources that it’s about equally useful to hunting. We’ve got two suffixes for hunting, so why don’t we have any for fishing? I’ll ask Heronstar about what it should be but, would you be okay with us calling you by Barn- and whatever suffix Heronstar decides is appropriate for fishing?”
Barn-owl nodded in assent, before going on a long explanation about how much they clearly had left to appreciate about fishing if they didn’t even have a way of recognising skill in it yet. Myrtleclaw and Bugleclaw were quite glad to get back to camp and end that.
-----
Barn-owl trotted up to the door, and took a long and thorough demonstration of the door fin from Bugleclaw and Myrtleclaw before he was sure it was okay to use. He slipped through as a orange-and-white dart, and marvelled at the size of the surroundings he found himself in. It was mostly open, with what looked like square trees holding up some flat cave-roof (or whatever it was).
“So, where would the elder’s den be, then?”
The toms who had found him all blanked, uncertain.
Between them, they spent a while searching for a good den, before they realised that the space just to the right of the main fin didn’t currently have a use. The wood in front had just a large enough gap between it and the white border, that Chubtail could just slip his paw in and hook it open wide enough for them to get through.
They all did.
The space beyond was large and spacious, with large squishy jumping platforms like in the nursery, but smaller than in the warriors’ or leader’s dens. The opposite wall was entirely made of the magic ice, so that there was a large space lined with just tree material where the sun shined. Little vertical containers held brown shredded things, that looked like they used to be plants, a long time ago, except for one on the end that had a small round thing (with spikes that hurt Chubtail’s nose upon investigation) instead.
“This looks like a good elders’ den, although I suppose the sunning spot should be free for everyone to use- but only if they don’t disturb my sleeping for it.”
-----
Bugleclaw came into the nursery to see his mate not much later, upon the cue of Harrierpelt. Heronstar was around to protect her kits, aware that some males could get aggressive to kits under the wrong circumstances, but she’d fallen asleep, curled around Ploverkit.
Argusheart nodded towards the two wakeful kits as Bugleclaw entered, signalling for him to watch as subtly as he could. So he did.
Cicelykit had unseeing eyes pointed roughly towards her sister’s head.
“I’m going to be the best fighter!” Saddlekit cried, tail high in the air. “I’m going to be so good, that Gustclan will be able to defend ourselves from anything!”
Cicelykit tried to look authoritative, but it was pretty clear she hadn’t learned the proper body language for that. “Saddlekit, that’s not how it works. Gustclan wins every fight because we don’t join any fights. Other clans say the best defence is a good offense; we say it’s keeping our whiskers far enough out of everyone else’s business that they’ve no reason to bother us. You’ll mess that up!”
“If we can defeat them, who cares? Wouldn’t it be better for one clan to ultimately be in charge, so that we can unite against really big threats? And why can’t it be us, with us as warriors, and me as the head warrior?”

Cicelykit flicked her tail in irritation. “There’s only a few of us, and some clans are huge, it just wouldn’t work.”
“How do you know that?”
“I heard Heronstar say it.”

Saddlekit got a daring gleam in her eye, after a second of looking slightly despondent. “If they were constantly fighting each other, none of their clans would be very big. If only one clan is around, there’d be peace after that, and if there’d been a whole load of conflict before, they’d surely all appreciate strong leadership.”
Cicelykit hissed quietly. “It’s against the code to kill warriors.”
“No it’s not. The code says ‘an honourable warrior has no need to kill’. It doesn’t say they can’t. It doesn’t even say that killing other warriors is a bad thing. And Gustclan wouldn’t be doing the killing anyway.”
Bugleclaw looked across at Argusheart, checking for confirmation of his actions before he did anything. He took a few steps forward, then mewed quietly for the kits’ attentions. Cicelykit jumped, and shot a concerned look vaguely towards where Saddlekit had been, while Saddlekit looked defiant. Bugleclaw could respect that confidence, even if the context was less desirable.
“I think Cicelykit’s right on something else, Saddlekit. You’re not going to be the best fighter in Gustclan, because that’s already my title.”
“I could be if you taught me.” Bugleclaw wasn’t so sure that was a good move, with how the kit was talking before.
-----
“Petite Sparrow, I want to briefly check your hunting technique is still in good form.” Pearstone said, as Sparrowpaw finished off her food.
“But Pearstone, I shouldn’t leave Nettlepaw alone!”
“Why not?”
“I have a… feeling that she’s in danger. I have to stop it.”
Pearstone tutted. “You’d be much better at protecting her if you are making sure that your training is in good shape normally. Practicing often often makes perfect, non? There is not much you can do, even if you are right (which is unlikely, as such feelings are not based on facts), if you are not keeping your training as good as possible, Petite Sparrow.”
Sparrowpaw reluctantly followed Pearstone out of camp, sure that something bad was going to happen to her sister while she was gone.

[Barnfish joins Gustclan]
[Heronstar goes to the Moonpool to request a cat; warrior/apprentice]
[Harrierpelt and Argusheart stay in camp with the kits; Ploverkit, Cicelykit and Saddlekit]
[Pearstone and Sparrowpaw and Boulderdash and Nettlepaw go training]
[Myrtleclaw, Osierfang and Moraine go on a patrol]
[Droseratail, Shellcoud and Lobeliafur go hunting]
[Chubtail, Bugleclaw and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 2 mice and 1 squirrel - 4 portions]

Leader:
    Heronstar | 61 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆
    ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 57 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 36 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/Mcmc/oY/ss/ww

Warriors: (9)
    ★ Boulderdash | 52 | Female
    ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    ↪ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/McMc/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Myrtleclaw | 48 | Male
    ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/McMc/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 35 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Osierfang | 23 | Female
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
    b’b‘/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Bugleclaw | 54 | Male
    ↪ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Lobeliafur | 19 | Female
    ↪ White-furred molly with brown eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/McMc/OO/ss/WW
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 30 | Female
    ↪ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
    bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/McMc/OO/Ss/ww
    ★ Shellcloud | 15 | Male
    ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
    bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Droseratail| 15 | Male
    ↪ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
    b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Apprentices: (2)
    ★ Sparrowpaw | 9 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/McMc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Nettlepaw | 9 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Queens: (2)
    ★ Heronstar | 61 | Female | •••
    ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Argusheart | 53 | Female | ••••
    ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale green eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/mcmc/Oo/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender | •
    ↪ Description
    Carrying

Kits: (3)
    ★ Ploverkit | 2 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white underside and soon-hazel eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Cicelykit | 2 | Female
    ↪ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
    Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Saddlekit | 2 | Female
    ↪ Brown tabby molly with white underside and legs, and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Elders: (1)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 86 | Male
    ↪ White and ginger tom with hazel eyes
    ↪ Nose scar, blind in left eye
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/McMc/OY/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
stiffness. Helps burns.
Daisy Leaf (1) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb
Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
and pains, esp. headaches.
Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds
Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
Horestail (1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough
Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite
Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
Thyme (1) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock
Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | x2 | 1 serving
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
Hares | x2 | 3 servings
Total | 21 | 5 moons’ worth

Mentors:
All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
Warrior: Fight, Track
Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
+Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
+Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
Swim, Track

Boulderdash | Nettlepaw | 3
Hunt, Swim, Climb
Pearstone | Sparrowpaw | 3
Hunt, Swim, Climb,
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Moves

Deceased Cats:
Elmkitfang | Died shortly after birth
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Heronstar and Chubtail
Shellcloud and Droseratail;
Ploverkit, Cicelykit and Saddlekit
Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
Elmkit, Sparrowpaw and Nettlepaw
Argusheart and Bugleclaw
Kits Coming
★ Name and Name ★
Kits
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Midnightkitkat » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:25 am

Nope
Last edited by Midnightkitkat on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:03 am

LILYCLAN

lilyclan is a mysterious, quiet clan. they keep everything to themselves, and are cunning, sly cats. their first leader, blazestar, named the clan after his mate. after she was ruthlessly murdered by an enemy warrior, blazestar, then blazeclaw, left the clan, grief-stricken. his heart turned cold, driving him to insanity. shortly after his clan began to flourish and thrive, blazestar lost his last life in a field of flowers, after being brutally attacked by a pack of wild dogs.

lilyclan's territory consists of a field of flowers, which leads into a forest where their camp lies. a stream runs through, allowing easy access to water. the forest consists of oak and spruce trees, the majority being spruce. however, badgers have been known to make their homes in lilyclan's forests, leading to many accidents.

the cats of lilyclan are usually dark-coated, aside for the current leader. their leader is a mysterious, powerful warrior, who isn't afraid to fight. however, they do avoid battle if it risks too many lives.
mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:14 am

.mochi wrote:
LILYCLAN

lilyclan is a mysterious, quiet clan. they keep everything to themselves, and are cunning, sly cats. their first leader, blazestar, named the clan after his mate. after she was ruthlessly murdered by an enemy warrior, blazestar, then blazeclaw, left the clan, grief-stricken. his heart turned cold, driving him to insanity. shortly after his clan began to flourish and thrive, blazestar lost his last life in a field of flowers, after being brutally attacked by a pack of wild dogs.

lilyclan's territory consists of a field of flowers, which leads into a forest where their camp lies. a stream runs through, allowing easy access to water. the forest consists of oak and spruce trees, the majority being spruce. however, badgers have been known to make their homes in lilyclan's forests, leading to many accidents.

the cats of lilyclan are usually dark-coated, aside for the current leader. their leader is a mysterious, powerful warrior, who isn't afraid to fight. however, they do avoid battle if it risks too many lives.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(. fickleclan ' prelude

Postby aureate. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:01 am

moomfickleclan
      the lively, spry cats of fickleclan are the descendants of a group of well-maintained kitty-pets that got bored of a life full of nothing. their first leader was a clan cat who'd fallen in love with a kitty-pet and spent their life integrating the clan with their kitty-pet counterparts. as a result fickleclan has made multiple cats who are full of joy and who're kind and welcoming, as well as cats who look for a life of adventure and are curious to the world around them. fickleclan's cats are raised to be kind and curious, avoiding a fight at all costs. most if not all cats have kitty-pet blood running within them whether it was their great grandmother or their aunt who courted and mated with a kitty-pet it's within these cats. these cats are known for being soft-hearted and frail, as well as being more than likely to fail a fight.

the territory of fickleclan is located in a forested area close to the two-legs territory. multiple streams run through their land, being their only source of water. the area also has a large population of grand sized trees, most of which are frequented by small animals. fickleclan's ground is more so dirt and bark chips than grass. the cats camp is in a small are surrounded by trees and tall grasses with a stream just outside of camp. the cats make their dens inside of the hollows underneath of the trees that are leftover from other animals. their territory receives rain frequently throughout leaf-fall and leaf-bare with sun through out the other seasons.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
touchtouchtouchyooyoo
wordwordwordi
wordaurie . she/her . infj . super cool gal
wordi'm on 24/7 && will totally be here i
wordif you want to pm me for anything!
wordiiUNTIL YOU'RE PROUD

wordwordwordi
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (. fickleclan ' prelude

Postby Heda » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:33 am

.atticus,, wrote:

moomfickleclan
      the lively, spry cats of fickleclan are the descendants of a group of well-maintained kitty-pets that got bored of a life full of nothing. their first leader was a clan cat who'd fallen in love with a kitty-pet and spent their life integrating the clan with their kitty-pet counterparts. as a result fickleclan has made multiple cats who are full of joy and who're kind and welcoming, as well as cats who look for a life of adventure and are curious to the world around them. fickleclan's cats are raised to be kind and curious, avoiding a fight at all costs. most if not all cats have kitty-pet blood running within them whether it was their great grandmother or their aunt who courted and mated with a kitty-pet it's within these cats. these cats are known for being soft-hearted and frail, as well as being more than likely to fail a fight.

the territory of fickleclan is located in a forested area close to the two-legs territory. multiple streams run through their land, being their only source of water. the area also has a large population of grand sized trees, most of which are frequented by small animals. fickleclan's ground is more so dirt and bark chips than grass. the cats camp is in a small are surrounded by trees and tall grasses with a stream just outside of camp. the cats make their dens inside of the hollows underneath of the trees that are leftover from other animals. their territory receives rain frequently throughout leaf-fall and leaf-bare with sun through out the other seasons.

Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teastar~ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:41 am

BERRYCLAN

Berryclan's territory is located in a dense oak forest, which has a copious amount of wild berries that the clan was named after. There's also a small clearing in the forest, which the leader has decided will be the clan's camp. Berryclan's territory provides quite a lot of prey, however vicious foxes aren't uncommon for the clan, either.

The cats of Berryclan tend to be considerate and reliable, however they can also be boastful and naive. Ginger cats and calicos tend to be pretty common for Berryclan, though it's not out of the ordinary to see blue cats or tortoiseshells wandering into the territory either.

(Hello! I used to have a clan before this, it was called Smokeclan, but it was deleted since I wasn't using it anymore. Would it be okay to make Berryclan my new clan and start over? )
Teastar~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:47 am

Teastar~ wrote:
    BERRYCLAN

Berryclan's territory is located in a dense oak forest, which has a copious amount of wild berries that the clan was named after. There's also a small clearing in the forest, which the leader has decided will be the clan's camp. Berryclan's territory provides quite a lot of prey, however vicious foxes aren't uncommon for the clan, either.

The cats of Berryclan tend to be considerate and reliable, however they can also be boastful and naive. Ginger cats and calicos tend to be pretty common for Berryclan, though it's not out of the ordinary to see blue cats or tortoiseshells wandering into the territory either.

(Hello! I used to have a clan before this, it was called Smokeclan, but it was deleted since I wasn't using it anymore. Would it be okay to make Berryclan my new clan and start over? )

berryclan has been founded!
      [ welcome back! yes, berryclan can certainly be your new clan c: have fun! ]
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:56 am

𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓂𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃
Number of Cats: 5
Next Moonpool Visit: Now/July 9
Servings To Eat: 2
Next kitting: Agate, 2 moons

When Powderstar got back with the medicine cat, she looked around at the camp. The dens were coming together in the places she had marked out; they had obviously worked on it while she was out. The medicine cat she had been sent by Starclan stood behind her, pacing a bit nervously. She realized that she hadn't asked his name, so she did just that. He agreed to having a name like hers, and it ended up being Strawberryfall. Calling a meeting to introduce him, she saw an unknown cat sit with Alexys.

"Cats of Stemclan, please welcome Strawberryfall, our new medicine cat!" Powderstar pointed to him, although it was fairly obvious who she was talking about. "Who is this?" she asked Alexys.

"Oh, this is a queen I found as I was patrolling. She's looking for her mate. I told her that she could stay if you didn't mind."

"I'm sorry to be any trouble." said the queen. "I don't have to stay."

"No, you can stay." Powderstar didn't think that she could be a threat, especially since it was four against one. "What is your name?"

"My name is Agate. What is yours?" She was introduced to everyone. Each of them worked on the dens for a bit, and their attention was mostly focused on the nursery for Agate. Agate stayed behind as all of them worked, as she was hurt and close to kitting.

[They eat two servings of yellow perch]
[Strawberryfall looks for herbs]
[Alexys patrols]
[Powderstar and Troutgrass hunt]
[Powderstar requests a warrior]

Leader:
          Powderstar | 29 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Troutgrass | 34 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Strawberryfall | 45 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Alexys | 38 | She-cat | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Agate | 32 | Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/color]

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases tooth pain | 0
    Beech Leaves | For carrying herbs | 0
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs | 0
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases bee stings, chewed into a pulp | 0
    Borage Leaves | Produces more milk, brings down fever, eaten | 0
    Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds | 0
    Burdock Root | lessens and heals pain of rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites, chewed into a pulp | 0
    Burnet | Keeps a cat's strength up | 0
    Catchweed | Stops poultices form being rubbed off without hurting, burrs are put on the poultices | 0
    Catmint (Catnip) | Cures greencough and whitecough, eaten | 1
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes, juice is trickled into eye | 0
    Chamomile | Strengthens heart, soothes mind, gives strength, eaten | 0
    Chervil | For infected wounds, bellyache, kitting, chewed to extract the juice | 0
    Chickweed | Treats greencough, eaten | 0
    Cob Nuts | Made into ointments | 0
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop or slow bleeding or bind broken bones | 1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing, kittencough, and cracked or sore pads | 0
    Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, itching, or inflammation of stiff joints, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, used for burns, chewed into a poultice | 1
    Daisy Leaf | Eases pain of aching joints and a traveling herb, chewed into a paste | 0
    Dandelion | White liquid soothes and heals bee stings, can be chewed as a painkiller | 0
    Dock | Soothes scratches and sore pads, eases pain of wounds when placed in nest, chewed up and applied to scratches | 1
    Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains, turned into a poultice | 0
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips, stalks broken and juice is squeezed into mouth | 0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches, eaten | 0
    Goatweed | Eases anxiety and grief, given daily | 0
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint but not as strong | 0
    Heather Nectar | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures, used in mixtures | 0
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other medicine, helps soothe coughing, gives energy | 1
    Horsetail | Treats infection and stops bleeding, poultice is applied to wounds | 0
    Ivy Leaf | Used to store herbs | 0
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyache, gives strength, helps troubled breathing, calms cats, eaten | 0
    Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength | 0
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills when scent is breathed or hides scent of death | 0
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough, eaten | 0
    Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache, eaten | 0
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joins, chewed into poultice or used as juice | 0
    Mint | Hides scent of death | 0
    Mouse Bile | Makes ticks fall off, dabbed on ticks | 0
    Oak Leaf | Prevents infection, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Parsley | Cures bellyache, stops a queen from producing milk, eaten | 0
    Poppy Seeds | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock or distress, eases pain. Eaten. | 0
    Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints when with juniper berries, helps keep strength up, crushed and chewed | 0
    Ragweed | Gives strength and energy | 0
    Raspberry Leaves | Eases pain, stops bleeding | 0
    Rosemary | Hides scent of death | 0
    Rush | Binds broken bones | 0
    Sorrel | Traveling herb, builds up appetite, eaten | 0
    Sticks | Distracts cats from pain, helps broken bones heal | 0
    Stinging Nettle | Makes a cat vomit, brings down swelling, helps with wounds, eaten to help with poison, leaves chewed to put on wound, stems chewed | 0
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection, sap is swallowed | 0
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, stops cats from getting greencough, soothes throats, eaten in small doses | 0
    Tormentil | Root treats wounds and extracts poisons, chewed and applied to wound | 0
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats in shock, chewed on | 0
    Watermint | Eases bellyache, eaten | 0
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection, especially for rat bites, rolled in | 0
    Willow Bark | Eases pain, unknown | 0
    Willow Leaves | Stops vomiting, eaten | 0
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons, unknown | 0
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit up poisons, help heal cracked pads, eaten or applied | 0
    Deathberries (Yew berries, Night Seeds) | Kills a cat within minutes, eaten | 0
    Foxglove Seeds | Can cause paralysis and heart failure, eaten | 0
    Holly Berries | Dangerous to kits, eaten | 0
    Deadly Nightshade | Poisonous, eaten | 0
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth, eaten | 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x2 | 1 serving each | 2 servings from it
    Catfish | x1 | 3 servings each | 3 servings from it
    Largemouth Bass | x0 | 3 servings each | 0 servings from it
    Bluegill Sunfish | x1 | 2 servings each | 2 servings from it
    Yellow Perch | x0 | 2 servings each | 2 servings from it
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving each | 0 servings from it
    9 Servings Total