Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:58 pm

JINXCLAN
Where you leave the past behind you.
Number of Cats: Forty-One | Males - 20 | Females - 21
Month: Thirty-Five
Next Moonpool visit: June 10
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Jinxstar awoke very early in the morning, and left camp at about the time dawn was just starting to break. He knew that he needed to visit the Moonpool, and still wanted to before the rest of the clan got up since he now had an apprentice to train as well. He reached the waters just as the sun was starting to poke above the trees in the distance.

"Starclan, please forgive me for making this such a rushed visit, but my clan is growing stronger and faster then i could have imagined. I am politely requesting that you send more warriors to help with the influx of cats. Thank you for your time." Jinxstar made his visit short and sweet before turning towards home.

Just as he arrived back in camp, he heard a commotion from the nursery.

"Blackberry!" Came the frantic call from the nursery as Birchfeather came running out.

He had been in there with Mulberry when Velvetrabbit had started to kit. Blackberry knew exactly what was going on and came over quickly, with Ashleaf hot on her heels. The kitting went well, and Velvetrabbit had given birth to five kits.

"Velvetrabbit, there are five of them, two toms and three she-cats." Blackberry said quietly to her as she watched the newborns jostle for positions to nurse, "Although there is --"

Blackberry was cut off as a snarl echoed in through the nursery opening.

"Move, I want to see my kits!" Yinpelt said as he pushed his way through.

Velvetrabbit looked up at him, her eyes starting to tear up.

"what is wrong with that one?" Yinpelt asked as he roughly poked at one of the kits.

"She was born a runt, it is not uncommon for one of them to be smaller and weaker in a larger litter like this." Ashleaf snarled at him as he swatted his paw away from the kits, not wanting him to hurt her.

"Yinpelt, can I name one, please?" Velvetrabbit asked as she looked at him with pleading eyes.

Blackberry could feel the tension in the air, everyone knew that there was a certain unease between Velvetrabbit and Yinpelt, so she gestured for Ashleaf to follow her out. Yinpelt looked at Velvetrabbit through narrow eyes.

"Fine, you can name that worthless piece of fur." he snarled as he looked at the runty little she-cat, "The yellow and white one will be Lemonkit, since that is probably what all this scraps will turn out to be. That one, the yellow with orange spots, will be Owlkit, the brown one with black stripes will be Cougarkit. I will make sure that Jinxstar makes me her mentor." Yinpelt stopped at this point and stared at the last kit, a brown and white male.

"I will name her Hazelkit." Velvetrabbit said, "I have always loved that name."

"this last one will be Dirtkit." Yinpelt said with a snide grin as he leaned closer to Velvetrabbit and whispered in her ear, "In honor of his father."

Those were his last words as he turned and stalked out of the den to find Blackmouth. Velvetrabbit visibly flinched, her tears now flowing freely. Tanagerpelt and Mulberry comforted her, but said nothing. Together with her kits, she fell asleep from emotion and exhaustion, wishing desperately that Rowanpelt was here to save her.

Jinxstar led the new cat into camp, happy to see that his whole clan was gathered already.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce Trash, he is the newest warrior for Jinxclan!" Jinxstar called out as he looked at the others around him.

Trash stood proudly next to him, his scarred and tattered looking dull in the setting sun. it was obvious that he had lived a hard life, and would make an interesting new addition to the clan.

at the sound of his leader's voice, and the name of the new cat, Brindlethorn was obviously startled. He pulled away from Skydapple violently and jumped to his feet in fear. His eyes were huge and searching around him with both anger and dismay.

"What is wrong, Brindlethorn?" Yangfur asked, who was sitting next to his sister when she was so unceremoniously flung aside by Brindlethorn's movement.

"Brindlethorn, didn't you say --" Skydapple was cut off as she pulled herself into a sitting position by Brindlethorn's hissed exclamation.

"Yes, I did!" he growled, "Trash is the name of my father,
but I thought he died in the dog attack!
"

Brindlethorn bounded over and puched through the throng of cats to get a good look at the newcomer.

"Father!" he choked out, sounding halfway between a snarl and frightened tears.

"Claw? Is that you?" Trash asked as he looked at his son, "My,
my, you have certainly put some muscle on you!
"

As he was talking, the other cats had parted around Brindlethorn to let him through. Jinxstar was looking between the two of them with interest.

"Dad? Who is this cat?" Stormcloud asked with interest.

"This cat is my father, your grandfather." Brindlethorn said as he glared at Trash.

"Dad? You have kits?" Trash asked in surprise, "I am surprsied that any she-cat would want to be mates with you. It seems that you have not changed a bit since you ran away from that fight; leaving me alone to die. Coward!" Trash snarled, "How about you introduce me to my grandkits?"

"Hello, Trash." Skydapple said in a neutral tone, "My name is Skydapple, I am Brindlethorn's mate. These are my kits, Stormcloud and Frecklesnow." Skydapple introduced the two warriors, "And this is Ashleaf, one of the clan's Medicine Cat. He was born in the same litter as Stormcloud and Frecklesnow."

As soon as Trash saw Ashleaf he laughed out loud and sneered, "Looks like you are more of your mother's boy then I thought. I hope that your second litter turned out a bit better then a dwarf and a mute."

Skydapple snarled and continued, "Our second litter are still apprenticed, and all training to be warriors. Harmonypaw, Icepaw, and Snowpaw."

Trash looked at the others and shrugged, "They looked better then the last bunch."

Brindlethorn knew that nothing good would come of Trash being in the clan, and he would need to have a long talk to Jinxstar about keeping him around. He turned and stormed off, leaving the rest of the clan to deal with is father. Jinxstar followed him while the rest of his family gathered to talk to one another.

"Brindlethorn, is there something I need to know?" Jinxstar asked him quietly as they found a spot away from the rest of the clan.

"Yes, Trash is a very evil cat. He is rude, as you just saw, and very malicious. Nothing good will come of him being here!" Brindlethorn hissed, fear and anger obvious in his eyes.

"Lets give him the benefit of the doubt, perhaps things will change when he sees clan life. It is very different from life in a junk yard, and perhaps he just needs to see that." Jinxstar said.

"I will not give that tom another shot at anything!" Brindlethorn snarled as he stalked off again.

Jinxstar shook his head and frowned, hoping that Brindlethorn would come around soon, and that Trash would prove his son wrong.

~MEANWHILE~

Blackmouth was laying in the forest underneath a long dead sycamore tree, waiting for something. Her bright eyes scanned the clearing, watching for any movement. She saw some of the bushes to her right move, and smiled as she saw Stormcloud and her daughter walk through them. They were soon followed by Leopardclaw and Magpie.

Magpie seemed curious, and a little frightened. Hollowheart had told her the same story that Blackmouth had told Serena, and in turn she talked Leopardclaw into coming as well. It was obvious that the older warrior was infatuated with the pretty young cat, and it seemed like he would do anything for her.

Behind them were Tux, Fluffyfire, and Serena; who were fed the same nonsense and joined up as well.Trash and Yinpelt followed those two, with Flintshade cautiously bringing up the rear. She was very worried that her brother would not be able to keep his spine throughout this whole thing, but she was alright with that as long as he stuck around until the battle, after that she did not give two rats tails what happened to him. Part of her was hoping he would be killed in the battle just so that she would be rid of his nonstop cowardice.

"Hello, my friends and allies." Blackmouth said with a smile as Serena curled up next to her, "I thank you all for coming. It brings me great pleasure to see so many willing to help me get back what is rightfully mine. I am honored to have you all on my side."

Blackmouth looked out at the gathering of cats with a smile, her brain working furiously to plan what she was going to say.

"Today marks a great day, because I have worked out a plan of action to remove the tyrants that now lead you." Blackmouth stood carefully and began her speech to the gathering of cats.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up in the morning to hear a commotion outside his den. He got up and stretched, walking out to see what was going on. Blackberry and Ashleaf were rushing from the medicine den over to the nursery, while Tanagerpelt was trying to keep her lively kits outside. He heard a vague mention of Mulberry, and assumed that the she-cat was starting to have her kits.

He decided that he would not waste time, and jumped down from his perch to assign patrols quickly, noticing that Birchfeather was about ready to rush into the nursery himself. He assigned each cat their task, and the gestured for the apprentices and other mentors to follow him out of camp. He was glad that he could take over training Snowpaw, it was his first time and he looked forward to it.

[Tux becomes mates with Owldust and Dandelionbloom]
[Mulberry is kitting, Ashleaf and Blackberry are helping]
[Jinxstar is at the Moonpool asking for any number of warriors]

[Velvetrabbit and Tanagerpelt watch Cranekit, Dawnkit, Duskkit, Hazelkit, Dirtkit, Owlkit, Lemonkit and Cougarkit]
[Blackberry and Ashleaf go herb hunting]
[Training - Stormcloud/Firepaw, Tux/Windpaw, Jinxstar/Snowpaw, Willowbolt/Harmonypaw, Birchfeather/Icepaw, Blackmouth/Serena]
[Barkclaw, Magpie, Bleakpelt, Leopardclaw, Yinpelt, Fluffyfire hunting patrol]
[Firefang, Skydapple, Brindlethorn, Flintshade, Frecklsnow, Trash hunting patrol]
[Hollowheart and Blossomsong boarder patrol, they find Jayleap, Foxpoppy, and Morningleaf of Thicketclan]
[Blueriver and Yangfur boarder patrol]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 70 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 50 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 52 moons | Female | X
          Ashleaf | 24 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          NONE

(48-71) Senior Warriors:
          Trash | 63 moons | Male | X
          Skydapple | 60 moons | Female | X
          Yangfur | 60 moons | Male | X
          Yinpelt | 60 moons | Male | X
          Brindlethorn | 51 moons | Male | X

(12-47) Warriors:
          Barkclaw | 36 moons | Male | X
          Flintshade | 42 moons | Male| X
          Blackmouth | 46 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 32 moons| Male | X
          Leopardclaw| 41 moons | Male | X
          Fluffyfire | 27 moons | Female | X
          Bleakpelt | 28 | Male | X
          Firefang | 25 | Female | X
          Frecklesnow | 24 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud | 24 moons | Male | X
          Tux | 36 moons | Male | X
          Hollowheart | 20 moons | Female | X original reference
          Blossomsong | 18 moons | Female | X
          Blueriver | 18 moons | Male | X
          Magpie | 15 moons | Female | X

(6-12/16) Apprentices:
          Firepaw | 12 moons | Female | X
          Windpaw | 12 moons | Male | X
          Harmonypaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Icepaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Snowpaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Serena | 8 moons | Female | X

(18-71) Queens:
          Tanagerpelt | 32 moons | Female | X
          Velvetrabbit | 48 moons | Female | X
          Mulberry | 51 moons | Female | X

(0-5) Kits:
          Dawnkit | Female | 5 moon | X
          Duskkit | Female | 5 moon | X
          Cranekit | 3 moons | male | X
          Hazelkit | 0 moons | Female | X
          Dirtkit | 0 moons | Male | X
          Owlkit | 0 moons | Male | X
          Lemonkit | 0 moons | Female | X
          Cougarkit | 0 moons | Female | X original reference

(72-108) Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:
    Blackberry | Ashleaf
    Stormcloud | Firepaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Climbing, Tracking, Battle
    Tux | Windpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Endurance, Speed, Battle
    Willowbolt | Harmonypaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Tacking
    Birchfeather | Icepaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Climbing, Stalking, Battle
    Jinxstar | Snowpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Speed, Running, Battle
    Blackmouth | Serena | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Battle

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt
    Birchfeather and Mulberry
    Velvetrabbit and Rowanpelt of Pineclan

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Frecklesnow, Harmonyheart, Snowbird, and Icestripe
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowheart
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomsong and Blueriver
    Blackberry and Mulberry are sisters
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt are parents to Firesoul and Windstorm
    Skydapple, Yangfur, and Yinpelt are siblings
    Yangfur and Yinpelt are uncles to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Velvetrabbit is the mother to Hazelkit, Lemonkit, Owlkit, Dirtkit, and Cougarkit
    Birchfeather and Mulberry are the parents to ???
    Blackberry is the aunt to ???
    Velvetrabbit is adopted mother to Cranekit
    Bleakpelt and Cranekit are siblings
    Trash is father to Brindlethorn

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x2]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x4]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x1]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x8]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x1]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x1]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x2]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x2]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x1]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x1]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x2]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x1]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x2]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x2]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (6 servings)
    Clan consumes 6 servings: 1 Snake, 1 Frog, 2 Lizards
    3 serving Snake x0
    1 serving Frog x2
    1 serving Lizard x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x2
    2 servings *Brook Trout x2
    3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x3
    2 servings *Pickerel x2
    1 serving Bat x1
    Birds
    3 serving *Sparrow x1
    3 serving *Finch x1
    3 servings *Grouse x1
    3 serving *Sandpiper x1
    3 serving *Thrush x2
    3 serving *Blackbird x2
    3 serving *Crow x1
    3 servings *Raven x1
    1 serving Chipmunk x1
    1 serving Mice x1
    3 servings Rabbit x2
    2 servings Squirrel x2
    1 serving Vole x1

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Skullclan | Heda
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.
    Witherclan | seedcakes

Enemy Clans
    Reedclan | Areater

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yewclan [5]

Postby eltonn » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:13 pm

Number of Cats: 011

[ it's who we are ]

Leader:
          Yewstar | 58 | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Thorntoes | 45 | Shecat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightsage | 18 | Tom | X
          app. Owl Flutter | 14 | Shecat | X

Warriors:
          Applespeck | 28 | Shecat | X
          Houndheart | 29 | Tom | X
          Foxpelt | 25 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          No cats are training under the code.

Queens:
          Figfur | 25 | Shecat | X

Kits:
          Breamkit | 2 | Tom | X
          Flowerkit | 2 | Shecat | X
          Redkit | 2 | Tom | X

Elders:
          The clan contains none of old.
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Yewclan is 3 days journey away from everything.

Medicine Store
    Comfrey Root | Many uses
    Daisy Leaves | Aching Joints
    Feverfew | Fevers
    Hawkweed | weak form of catmint
    Goatweed | Anxiety and Grief
    Mallow | Bellyaches
    Marigold | Infections

Fresh-Kill Pile: x03pp
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Forest Birds | x1 | 3 servings

forest birds as in robins, thrushes, finches, jays, sparrows etc

Mentors:
    No cats are under training.

Deceased Cats:
    Flurry | Euthinized ;-;
    Applekit | Stillborn
    Howard | Murdered by Clyke
    Crescentpaw | Killed by a fallen tree | In SC

Family:
    Thorntoes and Applespeck are half-sisters.
    Figfur and Flurry were mates, and had
    - Applekit, Breamkit, Flowerkit and Redkit.
    Houndheart likes Applespeck.
    Owl Flutter likes Nightsage.
    Yewstar and Figfur are trial mates.

Applekit chased after her three siblings, giggling happily. Breamkit stopped, spinning and swiping his paw through his sister. "Yaaah! I'll protect you from the badger, fair Flowerkit!" He called out over his shoulder as his younger sister dashed away with a chorus of laughter. "Nocat is safe from me! Rawrrr!" Applekit yowled playfully, batting at her living sibling's paws. She never got tired of watching her own paws pass through his- it was a game to her. None of the kits really realized why it happened, nor did they care. "Surprise attack!!" Flowerkit streaked between the duo, racing through her sister without a thought. "Hey, that's not how the game goes! I'm supposed to protect you," Breamkit complained, his voice slowing into a whine. Flowerkit snickered. "Well, this is how I play my game!" "What are you guys playing?" Redkit toddled towards the trio. He was the runt of the litter, but he didn't let that stop him. Yewstar flicked his ears towards the kits as he watched them play. It was... relaxing, in a way. He could almost forget the electricity flying between him and their real father. Breamkit perked up, his eyes bright. "I'm the valiant deputy of Kitclan! I'm trying to save Flowerkit from the badger that's attaking the camp." He blinked, then added informatively. "She's the clan leader's daughter." Yewstar couldn't help but wince. He was, at that moment, glad to be alone in his den, with no one watching. His eyes shifted to Figfur, laying in the entrance of the nursery with Flurry by her side, lapping at her ears. Something inside of the clan leader twisted, and Yewstar turned away.

--

"I'm tellin' ya, I don' know who it was." Howard shrugged. "How do you not know who killed you, Howard?!" Thistletoes shook her head slowly. "I didn't recognize 'em, Thistletoes. It wasn't any clan cat, thas fer sure." Yewstar frowned, tilting his head down from his perch towards the spirit. They had found his body in the forest, and after mourning, buried him. The next morning he was washing himself next to the freshkill pile, as if everything was normal. Except that he was dead. It was all very strange for the clan to get used to, but now with three spirits running around, it was slowly becoming normal for them. At this point, they were trying to figure out the elusive killer. "Could you.. describe them?" Yewstar spoke softly and calmly. "Black. Mmm, with a bit of brown on his pelt, mmhm. And he had long legs. Spoke down t'me, he did. Called me a... ah, pathetic laamb?" Yewstar froze, his eyes widening. He recognized that cat. Shaking his pelt, Yewstar nodded. "That's very helpful, thank you."

After the small group dissipated, Yewstar frowned. Could it be...? No... they couldn't have found us this soon... could they?

--

"Good job, Crescentpaw!" Foxpelt praised his apprentice, his tail raised. Crescentpaw purred, the mouse she had just killed hanging limp in her jaws. "Really?" Her eyes glimmered. Foxpelt nodded, and she leaped up, smiling and dropping the mouse. "Oops!" She stooped down, snatching up the rodent. The apprentice flicked her tail, turning to continue her hunting, and Foxpelt allowed his mind to wander. A light drizzle began, dampening the pelts of the two cats. I wonder what Otterstream is up too... A small smile spread on his face as he imagined the unique brown shecat. Lost in his thoughts, Foxpelt wasn't phased as lightening shot across this sky. A blaze shot up pawsteps away, and he leaped back, yowling profusely. "Crescentpaw!" He screamed, panic shooting through his bones as realized that he couldn't spot his apprentice. "Foxpelt!" She wailed loudly through the flames. "Hold on, I'll get help!" He turned, running towards camp. "Yewstar! Thorntoes! Anyone! Help! Fire!"

--

The clan surged towards the inferno, their hackles raised. "Crescentpaw!" Yewstar yowled. His eyes widened. I have lives to spare- she doesn't! She's barely more than a kit! The black tom leaped into the fire. It licked his pelt, crackling across his skin like white-hot tongues of rabid dogs. "Crescentpaw!" He called again, spotting the apprentice's dark pelt. He grabbed her scruff, lifting her as high as he could and began to trudge back to his group. A wind kicked up, throwing sparks into the tom's eyes, and he paused, coughing smoke. Flames ate at his pelt, and Yewstar pushed to move forward. But the heat overwhelmed him, and the tom sank to the ground, Crescentpaw at his feet.

Yewstar opened his eyes, pale dawn light filtering through the den. He coughed, his throat caked with smoke residue. Lifting his head weakly, the tom noticed Figfur peering at him. A breath of relief billowed warm air into his nostrils, and Yewstar sighed. "I..is Crescentp-paw okay?" His voice was surprisingly hoarse to his ears, and Yewstar couldn't help but breaking into a burst of coughs again. Figfur flattened her ears. "Yewstar... Thorntoes was lucky to be able to pull you out... by the time she got back..." Yewstar turned his muzzle, noticing that Nightsage was crouched over the deputy, gingerly applying poultices to the wounds scouring her body. Owl Flutter hovered over his shoulder, watching his work carefully. Crescentpaw was nowhere in sight. Yewstar shuddered. This wasn't supposed to happen. They weren't supposed to get hurt. No one was supposed to die.

{ Thorntoes and Foxpelt border patrol }
{ Yewstar, Applespeck and Houndheart hunt }
--
{ Yewstar has lost a life. }
{ Thorntoes is badly burned. }
{ Crescentpaw has been killed by a flaming yew tree. }
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby DaisieGames » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:06 am

SnowClan

Number of Cats: 12/Serving size 3
Next moonpool visit: N/A
Next Kitting: N/A

Powderbreeze sighed as WitherClan changed their mind."Fine," she murmured. "We'll take the foxes on ourselves," she meowed. "We can do it, SnowClan is strong and we don't need another clans help, we can do this," she meowed, tail flicking. Frostedleaf and Shadedfrost agreed. 'Lets do it!" the all yowled as the looked for the foxes

Moonpool: N/A
Fighting the foxes: Powerderbeeze,Frostedleaf and Shadedfrost
Hunting Patrol: Deerstar, Ramclaw
Herb Hunting: Hailwish, Blizzardpaw
Cats that stayed behind:
Training: Sedgepaw trains with Ocrafur in camp

The Clan ate a Hare using 3 servings

Leader:
          Deerstar| 39| She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Powerbreeze| 37| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 41| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
          Blizzardpaw|14 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 37| Tom| X
          Shadefrost| 38| She-cat| X
          Frostedleaf|33|She-cat|X
          Ramclaw|31|Tom|x(Brown tabby one)
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Sedgepaw|7| She-cat | X

Queens:
          Softheart| 29| She-Cat| X(Orange Tabby)

Kits:
          Marigoldkit|4| She-cat| X
          Beekit| 4| Tom| X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South: Open
    Southeast-Open
    Southwest-Open
    North-Open
    Northeast-Open
    Northwest-Open
    West-SageClan|kaden
    East-Open

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Tormentil(x1)| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x2)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush(x1)| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge(x1)| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed(x1)| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey(x1)|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen(x1)|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme(x1) |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod(x1)|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves(x1)|it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens|It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers

Lamb's Ear(x1)| Unkown|Gives a cat strength

Ragwort Leaves(x1)|Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

Rasberry Leaves(x1)|It could be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting|Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding

Lungwort(x1)|Eaten|Cures YellowCough

Parsley(x2)|Eaten|Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache

Coltsfoot(Recived from Witherclan last time)(x0)|(Leaves chewed into a pulp| Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

Comfrey Root(x1)|Roots are chewed into a poultice. Can also be lined in one's nest.| Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Catmint(x1)||

Lavender(x1)||

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x0| 3 servings
    Hares| x2 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x2 | 1 serving
    Pika| x2 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x3| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x3 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Ocrafur| Sedgepaw| 1
    Skills learned: Battle
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Softheart and Ramclaw
    Kits: Marigoldkit and Beekit
    Name and Name
Last edited by DaisieGames on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:26 am

the warm days of green-leaf are here!
watch out for two-legs and their dogs, as well as rogue groups!

[ i'm quickly posting this for you all, so no paragraphs this time ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ minnowstep found chervil! ]
[ flamepaw learned the tracking skill! ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ bramblenose found a medicine cat apprentice! ]
[ silverstar caught a hare! ]

[ sparksong gave birth to two kits! ]
[ your patrol found an apprentice! ]
[ the apprentices learned the tracking skill! ]
[ pigeonpaw found tormetil! ]
[ sunheart immediately needs yarrow! ]
[ sorrelstar lost a life! ]

[ brindlecloud is expecting kits! she is due in two moons. ]
[ mossvine is expecting kits! she is also due in two moons. ]
[ sparrowpaw has succeed in his final assessment! ]
[ shrewtail needs lamb's ear to heal! ]
[ sparrowpaw learned advanced fighting! ]
[ the other apprentices learned the tracking skill! ]
[ raggedtail and bramblingflight found nothing interesting. ]
[ your cats caught a mouse, a vole, a pigeon, a squirrel and a rabbit! ]

[ starclan sent you a medicine cat! choose five herbs from here to start your collection! ]

[ mikepaw learned the hunting skill! ]
[ whisperpaw learned the climbing skill! ]
[ your patrols caught a thrush and a big salmon! ]
[ fawnthroat found dandelion! ]
[ starclan sent you a queen! she is due in two moons. ]

[ the apprentices learned the stealth skill! ]
[ rosepaw found yarrow! ]
[ brackenheart found wintergreen! ]
[ your cats caught a hare! ]
[ fluffyberry didn't find anything interesting. ]
[ starclan sent you a warrior! ]

[ scorchclan, eclipseclan, beechclan, echoclan, moorclan, swallowclan and sedgeclan are in this post! ]

[ orchardclan, rainclan, blazeclan and aspenclan, your replies are here! ]

[ caveclan, your reply is here! ]

[ thicketclan and fernclan, your replies are here! ]

[ lotusclan, your reply is here! ]

[ crowclan and summitclan, your replies are here! ]

[ strikeclan, your reply is here! ]
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:08 pm

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 5 | Males: 2 | Females: 3

Fritillarystar yawned, it was becoming increasingly difficult for her to stay awake. With eyelids heavy with sleep, the tortiseshell struggled to remain wide-eyed and vigilant. Shaking her head, Fritillarystar grit her teeth. If she fell asleep, there was no knowing what could sneak in and hurt the minuscule clan. Clan was the wrong word to use, she thought, it was hardly a group of cats, let alone a clan! Clans were huge and mighty, more like that of Beechclan rather than her pitiful Moorclan. Jaws arching in a mighty yawn, Fritillarystar shuddered in the cold night air. She'd remain awake, she'd never sleep for as long as her clan remained tiny. But when the sun heralded the dawn of a new day, it found her laying asleep on the grass. Fritillarystar had succumbed to the clutches of sleep and was laying in the dewy grass, purring with pleasure.

Stone had long since left the smoking city behind, chased away from his home by visions of a grey-furred leader talking to him.Flicking his ears thoughtfully, Stone reminisced on the way that he claimed to be his great uncle. Sure, he'd heard his mother talk occasionally about having a brother that went off into the woods but there was no way he'd come back from the dead just to talk to a loser like him! But nevertheless off he went, with a bundle of herbs.

''Fritillarystar, wake up.'' Nightclaw murmured, prodding the sleepy leader's sides. She'd found the tortoiseshell laying in the grass and while it was amusing, it'd be improper to just leave her laying there. ''W-what happened?'' Fritillarystar yawned, immediately feeling humiliated. ''You fell asleep.'' murmured a shy Smallkit, still forever trailing after her mother. Getting to her paws, the tortoiseshell shook her head apologetically. ''I apologize, I should've tried harder.'' Nightclaw shook her head. ''No, you are fine...just don't be so hard on yourself.'' The black queen replied soothingly with a gentle smile. Fritillarystar smiled thinly back, she'd try harder next time.

Although she were not related to them by blood, Fritillarystar could not help but feel that they were distinctly a family of some sorts. Smallkit and Ternkit were batting playfully at one another, Nightclaw watching them with eyes brimming with love and Fritillarystar, a tall guardian, just watching them carefully. It was pleasant and she hoped it'd be like this for many moons to come!
A shadow came across the door way and there stood a lonely grey tom. Fur prickling, Fritillarystar got to her paws. Strangers would not be tolerated on Moorclan's territory and she was about to chase him away when he uttered the most peculiar thing;

''Sagestar told me about you.''

But Sagestar was dead, he said he only had eyes on her! How would this stranger know of Sagestar? It was the most curious thing that she'd ever heard. Flicking her ears, Fritillarystar shook her head in disbelief. ''You lie, he's dead.'' Meanwhile Smallkit was staring at this stocky tomcat, wide-eyed and scared. ''Mum, make him go away.'' Smallkit mumbled, huddling ever closer to her mother's side.
''Don't worry, I'll show him a thing or too, darling.'' Nightclaw whispered under her breath, hiding her daughter behind her long tail.
But still she did not move, watching Fritillarystar speak to this strange stranger. ''He came to me in a dream, how else?'' Stone explained, watching the three cats behind Fritillarystar. The smallest seemed to be terrified of him and he hated it. He wasn't going to touch a single one of them, even if they all pounced on him. He wasn't a fighter, that was his brother; Storm. The cautious cat replied, saying the queerest thing in response.

''So my wish came true.''

Stone was flabbergasted! ''What, you wished for me?'' He exclaimed, the realization suddenly creeping in. Fritillarystar nodded calmly. ''Not you specifically, but a medicine cat.'' She explained, smiling slightly. ''Can you heal?'' Stone nodded. ''Can you be trusted.'' Stone nodded, uncertain of all these quick fired questions. He didn't like questions, they felt like an invasion of his peace. Fritillarystar sighed, she'd rather test him further but a quiet voice told him that he was indeed to be trusted. So in Moorclan he went.

Smallkit was still watching Stonenose as he made a small alcove in the back of the mossy house for all his herbs. She was wide-eyed and still nervous of him. ''Uh...hey?'' Stonenose murmured, watching the scared kitten. ''What're you doing?'' Smallkit murmured. ''Storing herbs.'' Stonenose replied, offering no explanation. ''Oh.'' Smallkit responded. ''Can I watch?'' Stonenose nodded. ''Y-yeah sure.''

(Fritillarystar has left on a border patrol)

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 46 | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
    Stonenose | 37 | Male |X
    Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:
    Nightclaw | 42 | Female | X

Kits:
    Ternkit | 4 | Male | X
    Smallkit | 4 | Female | X

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Beechclan - Hazilnut - ''They're huge, but they're cunning and wily.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast:
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Kite | x0 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:20 am

Number of Cats: | ♂: 3 | ♀: 3 | Cats: 6 |
next patrol: Unkown
next moonpool visit: 06/06/2017

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

As the three cats came back, they put their fresh kill onto the pile and walked off to do what ever. It was a normal sunny day as cats
sleeping around in the shade and in the sun light.

Emberstar looked up into the sky with no clouds just one red ball of fire, she sighed and got up flicking her tail. She looked over to Blazeclaw. "I'm going to the moonpool." She said as she started to walk off and Blaze claw nodded.

{-Emberstar as gone to the moonpool and asked for a brave warrior-}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Emberstar | 27 Moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Blazeclaw | 29 Moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Smokeheart | 39 | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Steamheart | 19 | Tom | X
          Flamestorm | 36 | She-cat |x

Apprentices:
          Wavepaw | 13 | Tom | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark |For tooth pain| X0
    Wintergreen |Treats wounds| X0
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting X0
    Marigold | Stops bleeding. | X0
    Butterbur | Clear of headaches | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile (Empty):
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x1 | 0 servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x2 | 0 servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x2 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 0 servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:08 am

Number of Cats: 8 (4 f, 4 m)

-- i really hope its alright to just right the events as i dont have time --
-- falconwatcher, motheyes, owlfeather and flamepaw go on a short patrol --
-- risingstar teaches thrushapw stealth --
-- (after training) risingstar asks starclan for a warrior --
-- minnowstep helps sandspark with her kitting --
-- a chervil was used --
-- an owl was eaten --

Leader:
          Risingstar | 54 moons| Molly | X

Deputy:
          Falconwatcher | 38 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minnowstep | 50 moons |Molly | X

Warriors:
          Owlfeather | 42 moons | Tom | X
          Motheyes | 32 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Flamepaw(mask)| 22 moons | molly | X
          Thrushpaw(leap) | 16 moons | tom | X

Queens:
          Sandspark | 34 | molly | X

Kits:

Elders:

Mentors:
          Owlfeather | Flamepaw | 4 | battle, hunting, stealth, tracing
          Risingstar | Thrushpaw | 3 | hunting, battle, stealth
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    burdock root | heals rat bites
    cobweb | stops bleeding
    wintergreen | treats wounds
    willow bark | eases pain
    chickweed | treats greencough
    thyme | helps anxiety/shock/ect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x1 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x1 | 1 servings
    minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    hare | x1 | 3 servings
    owls | x0 | 3 servings

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by shishou on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:42 am

Swallowclan
Number of Cats: 10

The cats in the clan were quite surprised when Spiderstar arrived with the fluffy queen in the evening. Honeyear frowned, not hiding the fact he wasn't happy. Queens were no use, they needed warriors to fight and be strong. But he didn't say a word while Ravenfeather walked up to the queen, a welcoming smile on her face. "hello, my name is Ravenfeather. I'm sure Spiderstar told you a lot about Swallowclan already." the queen smiled a little and nodded, but didn't speak. Ravenfeather looker at Spiderstar, a little confused. "it seems to me that she is mute." he told her. "but I've understood her name is Wheatfur." "oh." Ravenfeather murmured, looking at the cat, who now seemed quite ill at ease. Then the deputy smiled. "no problem. Come with me." she said in a warm voice, and led the queen off towards the nursery. Spiderstar sighed. "where is Fawnthroat? Isn't she supposed to be doing that?" he wondered. Leafstrike, who wasn't far, shrugged. "no idea. I believe she is in the medicine den tidying up her herbs, like always. She came back with some dandelion earlier." he said. His apprentice was by his side. "ah, alright. Could you warn her then that a queen is here, and ask if she has any kitting herbs? I don't know how long it'll take..." it was Spiderstar's turn to look ill at ease. Leafstrike grinned, then nodded. "I'll do that!" he smiled, and hurried off, Mikepaw following.

~the next day~

The next morning, Ravenfeather and Leafstrike sneaked off again, wanting some time alone. They reached the same place where they had met last time, and sat down together. "it's getting warmer, green-leaf is here." Leafstrike murmured. Ravenfeather nodded. "yes, more and more cats are joining this clan." a soft frown darkened her features. "what do you think of Honeyear? I don't trust him..." she murmured. Leafstrike shrugged. "he seems fine to me..." Ravenfeather's frown deepened. "so he has you under his charm too, then? He's much too... Honey-like in his ways. Just seeping in the clan and your trust like his name." she spoke with slight anger in her voice. Leafstrike sighed. "I'll keep an eye on him and try to get to know him better. Maybe..." he didn't sound convinced though. Ravenfeather sighed. She hoped he would be able to see reason soon. Then she decided to go on happier topics. "how is training with Whisperpaw going?" Leafstrike smiled as he heard that. "she is definitely better outgoing and ready to try anything, as quickly as she can. But she'll be a great fighter." he told his mate. Ravenfeather smiled. "you go seem to have a lot of fun with her, and you seem good with apprentices in general." talking about apprentices made her think about the younger version, kits. She blushed a little thinking about them. Would she be ready? Suddenly the two heard rustling in the trees. "who is there?" Ravenfeather asked loudly. There were no words, but they could hear a car running off. Frowning, Ravenfeather leaped up and raced after the cat, who was going in the direction of the camp. Leafstrike, eyes wide in surprise, took a second to think then raced after the two quickly disappearing cats.

Smokewhisker had been coming back from a meeting with Rosetail when he heard two voices, who he quickly recognized as Ravenfeather and Leafstrike. What were they doing here? He quickly checked the wind, but it was blowing towards him and they would not scent him. But had forgotten about noises, and when he stepped on a dry leaf, a loud rustling sound was heard. "who is there?" he heard Ravenfeather call. Knowing he couldn't get caught, Smokewhisker ran off as fast as he could towards the camp. He was fast, but had been walking for some time already and was tired. He heard Ravenfeather get nearer and nearer, until she was really not far. It was then he burst into the camp. Not even taking the time to see who was behind him, he ran into the warrior den and quickly laid down at his usual spot. Only a second later, Ravenfeather was inside too. She looked around, but Smokewhisker had managed to calm his breathing down and there were no noises. Ravenfeather huffed silently and left, while Leafstrike arrived. "have you found them?" he whispered. Ravenfeather shook her head. "no. But it was one of us." she replied.

Some time later, all the cats were back in the middle of camp. This time, Spiderstar hadn't jumped up and had left the patrols to hand out to Ravenfeather. "Smokewhisker and Mikepaw, you can go train. It's your choice. Leafstrike and Whisperpaw, same. Fawnthroat, I suppose you'll be looking for herbs?" she asked. The medicine cat nodded. "kitting herbs, we probably will need them." she replied. Ravenfeather nodded. "Moonshadow and myself can go on a patrol, and-" she was cut off by Honeyear. "there's me and Spiderstar left. I suppose we could be going on a patrol too?" he said. Ravenfeather frowned deeply. "it's up to me to do patrols, but yes, I suppose so..." she wasn't happy. Honeyear smiled brightly and Ravenfeather was worried. What is he up to? She wondered. But she couldn't do anything. "if everyone knows what they are doing, go!" she called. The cats scattered.

Honeyear and Spiderstar left together. "Say, Spiderstar, why did you ask for a queen last tone you went to the moonpool?" Honeyear asked. Spiderstar hesitated. "well, I believe it might be good to have more cats in our clan, and a queen will be nice to have around. What is nicer than a band of small kittens making their way around camp for the first time?" he asked, smiling. "it might be better to have a strong clan, with more warriors to protect it." Honeyear said. Spiderstar shrugged. "but the kittens will grow to be warriors one day." Honeyear shook his head. "this takes too long. You need warriors. Next time you go to the moonpool, what will you be asking for?" Spiderstar thought about it. "I was thinking a medicine cat apprentice, we don't have any yet..." Honeyear shook his head. "no, no. You should ask for a warrior. It's better." Spiderstar, the naive cat he was, nodded. "if you think so, yes. Then I can." Honeyear smiled in satisfaction. It was starting.

(Smokewhisker and Mikepaw training (climbing)
Leafstrike and Whisperpaw training (hunting)
Fawnthroat looking for kitting herbs
Spiderstar and Honeyear patrolling (looking for cats)
Wheatfur resting
Moonshadow and Ravenfeather patrolling
Could Ravenfeather be expecting kits soon?)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 60 moons | male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 47 moons | female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 63 moons | female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 48 moons | male | X
          Moonshadow | 42 moons | female | X
          Smokewhisker | 24 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 42 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Mikepaw | 11 moons | male | X
          Whisperpaw | 10 moons | female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 45 moons | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x2 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x2 | 6 servings (3 used up)
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Total: 19 servings left over/6 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Smokewhisker | Mikepaw | 2: Hunting, climbing
    Leafstrike | Whisperpaw | 2: Climbing, hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikepaw -> Whisperpaw
    Honeyear -> Moonshadow (will never work out)
    Name ->/<-> Name
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Weather:
It's Greenleaf! The flood waters have dried up and the storms have disappeared from the sky. The sun has come out and has heated up the Clan territories, bringing all prey out from hiding. However, due to the warm weather, twolegs and their dogs have started to come settle in some parts of the Clan territories. Some Twolegs have moved into temporary dens for greenleaf, bringing their dogs with them.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Simonpet wrote:
The clan had settled into a rhythm of waking up and going on their various patrols. While announcements usually weren't necessary, sometimes the patrols needed to be rearranged to accommodate various cats. For example, Snowfoot had moved into the nursery a quarter-moon ago, and now the hunting and border patrols she would have gone on needed someone to replace her.

Honeystar had woken up early and decided to give the announcements herself. Birchnose, of course, woke the warriors with the exception of the mentors, who had already gone out to train a while ago.

"Today," Honeystar called from the Speaker's Tree, looking out over her clan, "I will go hunting with Acornstream and Duckpelt. Applenose and Birchnose will go on a border patrol. The rest of you are free to do what you wish for today."

Announcements made, the cats on patrol left the camp while the rest milled around. Crowcloud padded into his den, eager to recheck which herbs he had. Snowfoot and Egretstep lay down in a sunny spot together. The sun had come out the past few days, a pleasant change from the recent rains. Daisywhisker announced that he would take a nap in the warriors' den and Palefur followed, eager for some rest. This left Grayfur, who despite having joined the clan the previous moon, had yet to know her new clanmates well. She wandered over to Snowfoot and Egretstep, recognizing their scents easily. Despite her senses having dulled with age, she could still differentiate between others easily.

"Oh, hello, Grayfur!" exclaimed Snowfoot. Next to her, Egretstep simply nodded before he remembered that Grayfur was blind.

"Hello," he greeted in his raspy voice.

Grayfur nodded to her clanmates in response. "I just came here to chat," she said, lying down in a small patch of sunlight. "Ah, the sun is perfect for old bones like mine." She said this with a smile and could almost feel Snowfoot's amused smile in response.

"How are you adjusting?" asked Snowfoot.

"Well enough," replied Grayfur with a slight nod. "Everyone is so kind, and I rather like Adderpaw. He seems like a nice young tom. Do you know what your kits will be named?" she said, changing the topic.

"No," replied Snowfoot. "Dawnstorm and I are waiting until we see what the kits will look like. He did joke once, that we should give one of our kits a prefix starting with 'd.'"

"Why?"

"Dawnstorm, Daisywhisker..."

Grayfur chuckled. "That would be very cute."

"Does Dustpaw still want to become a medicine cat?" Honeystar asked Duckpelt.

Duckpelt and Acornstream nodded. "She does," replied Duckpelt. "She's been asking nonstop!"

Acornstream chuckled. "We keep having to remind her that being a medicine cat is so much more than organizing herbs, but she's determined."

Honeystar nodded in satisfaction. "Then I'll inform Dustpaw and Crowcloud that she will be switching to medicine cat training next moon."

Applenose enjoyed many aspects of warrior life, even though the constant patrols were starting to get to him. It felt as though he had no time for rest, and yet this is what he had trained for. This patrol wasn't too bad, though, because he got to be with Birchnose, an uncommon occurrence.

"Do you think that we'll find anything?" asked Applenose.

Birchnose turned to him. "I don't know," she replied. "Maybe we will, but maybe we won't. Either way, our clan is doing well."

Applenose nodded in agreement. "That it is," he said.

"Today, we'll be teaching you how to climb trees--and get down from them," said Briarwhisker to the apprentices. They were clearly nervous, and she was mildly amused. There was nothing to fear from trees--it was only you that held yourself back from getting down.

"It's really nothing," assured Ashstripe. "We'll be starting by teaching you on the lowest branches. By the end of the moon, you'll be an expert in hunting and fighting in trees."

"But I fell out of a tree once!" complained Boulderpaw.

Barleypaw nudged her. "Yeah, 'cause you thought that climbing the Speaker's Tree was a good idea!" Adderpaw snickered and Dustpaw looked as though she were trying hard not to laugh. Boulderpaw looked over at Barleypaw and gave a wounded look that made everyone, even the warriors, giggle.

"Alright," said Briarwhisker once the laughter had died down. "Let's get to work!"

Forestclan consumes 4 servings (one squirrel, one stoat)
Crowcloud goes herb hunting
Acornstream, Duckpelt, and Honeystar go on a hunting patrol
Applenose and Birchnose go on a border patrol
Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw, and Dustpaw train; climbing

Crowcloud sniffed through the herb patch, searching for herbs that he knew would help Snowfoot with her kitting if she needed them. "That should do it." He muttered to himself, picking up the pile that he had picked before setting back towards camp.

[ Crowcloud found sorrel and fennel ]
[ Acornstream, Duckpelt and Honeystar caught two squirrels and a stoat while hunting ]
[ Applenose and Birchnose caught scent of twolegs and their dogs while on patrol ]
[ Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw and Dustpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ayasha;; wrote:
Larksong jerked awake to the sound of Moonfall groaning in pain. She quickly rushed over to the queen, checking for injuries."W-what happened? Are you injured?" She hissed, still unsure of what was happening. "M-my kits... they're coming..." Moonfall rasped, causing Larksong to gasp. "Don't worry, I'll get Leafrush and Clearsight, you just stay here and wait." Larksong rushed to the medicine den, and shook Leafrush awake. "Moonfall's having her kits!!" She whisper-exclaimed as Leafrush stretched. "At this ungodly hour? Gah, can I at least get an hour of sleep for once?" Leafrush grumbled as she woke up Clearsight and gathered some kitting herbs in her jaws. The trio rushed to the nursery to see that Moonfall's contractions had worsened. Clearsight quickly put a stick in her jaws, which she glady bit down on. "Now don't worry Moonfall, you'll be ok. Just stay with me and do what I tell you to do, ok?" Moonfall nodded mutely as she was in too much pain to speak. "Let's do this." Leafrush took a deep breath and began to work.

[Shinestar, Silkpaw: Training Session #4 | Leafrush, Clearsight: Herb Hunting | Viperthorn, Whisperpaw, Cloudswift, Heronpaw, Aspenstep, Dovepaw, Thrushflight, Silverpaw: Hunting Patrol | Clan consumes a rat and a pigeon | Moonfall: Kitting!]

"Viperthorn!" The long-legged black and white tom paused, looking over his shoulder to see Larksong hurrying towards the hunting patrol. Viperthorn turned to face the grey she-cat, a cautious look on his face. "Moonfall is having her kits!"

Viperthorn's eyes widened slightly and he looked towards Cloudswift. Cloudswift nodded, gesturing for Viperthorn to follow Larksong back to camp. The tom dipped his head before hurrying after Larksong.

[ Silkpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Leafrush and Clearsight found alder bark, blackberry leaves and borage leaves ]
[ Whisperpaw, Cloudswift, Heronpaw, Aspenstep, Dovepaw, Thrushflight and Silverpaw caught two rabbits and a pigeon while hunting ]
[ Moonfall gave birth to two kits

WolvesLionsCats wrote:
i looked at the long-legged cat, hesitant. they were told I needed them? it couldnt be ... my deputy? i flicked my tail, nodding at the cat. i sent a thanks to starclan before walking up to greet my first clan member.
"i am russetstar, the leader of laurelclan. and i assume you are my deputy?"
"i am," the she-cat meowed. "my name is adderflight. itsa pleasure to meet you, russetstar."
"the same for you, adderflight." i looked around at the near-empty camp, realizing that laurelclan had a long way to go. our journey was just beginning. "i think it would be best if i were to look for potential clanmates​." adderflight nodded, clawing at the grass. she was obviously itching to do something. i was just about to open my mouth when she suggested that she should go hunting.
"yes, that seems like a good idea. we'll meet back at the camp?"
"sure," the blue-eyed cat said before racing off. i chuckled a bit before heading off myself. she sure is something. i could tell that adderflight would be a good deputy. you could see the determination in her. i enjoyed the sun that warmed my pelt as i walked. it was a bit surprising that i didnt feel anxious or worried about the future. i was responsible for the future of a whole clan, after all. i supposed that'll come later. better enjoy the peace while it lasts.
i breathed in the fresh air as i walked through the territory. a small breeze blew past, ruffling my light brown fur. i looked around, keeping my eyes open for any prey that might be near. i was rather excited to be the deputy of laurelclan. the fact that starclan trusted me with the responsibility of one day having to lead the clan was an honor. the leader, russetstar, seemed like a good cat. he was laid back, a little too much for my liking, but there was something about him that made me know that he would lead his clan well.

@border patrol; russetstar looks for cats
@hunting patrol; adderflight hunts in the moor

"Psst!"

Russetstar freezes slightly, looking around in alarm.

"Hey! Over here!"

The dark russet leader peered around carefully, the fur along his spine bristling when he finally noticed the wide amber eyes gazing out of the undergrowth at him. "What do you want?"

The amber eyes blinked a few times before the black cat finally stepped out of the undergrowth. "I've been watching your Clan for a few days, I would like to join."

[ Russetstar found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Adderflight caught an ermine, squirrel and shrew while out hunting ]

roses - ! wrote:
Hyenaclan is set in a lush, boreal forest that doesn't allow much light past the large trees, even in leaf-bare. To the west is a twoleg place where many strays, much of what the clan is made-up of, come from. The cats themselves do not believe in the ways of the typical warriors- Starclan and the Warrior code means nothing to them. With this belief, elders and weak cats are removed from the clan, meaning every cat (from kit to queen to warrior) must pay their dues to the clan. Once a cat can no longer make their live worth while, they are removed from Hyenaclan without second thought. Looks wise, cats have darker coats, a white cat can be hard to find among these as their pelt is an automatic weakness and hurts their hunting ability. At the same time, not many of the pelts are solid colors, like pure black or pure blue-gray. Much of the prey are quick-moving, such as squirrels, birds, and rabbits. Not many enjoy fishing, but are often made to learn in their smaller streams and river as the cats are forced to know what to do at all times. They also prefer eating reptiles, like lizards. Hyenaclan cats are known to be ruthless, obedient to their leader, and aggressive. They are ones to start a fight with any clan they see fit, along with not caring to steal kits and herbs with no thoughts otherwise. Kits are taught as young as possible that killing is alright, queens being told to have them listen in on every gathering to make them know the ways of the clan. Thus so, this breeds and raises the perfect killer, along with subjects, for Hyenaclan.

Clan Rules
1. Leader's orders go above anything.
2. If a cat is unable to do their duties, they are exiled from the clan.
3. Treachery and breaking rules lead to public execution.
4. Sick kits are to be removed from their mother and siblings- if they're too sick to treat, they are abandoned at the border to not infect other promising kits.
5. There is no room for unneeded compassion- mate does not mean love, it means kits for the clan.
6. Mates are chosen by a select council of the healer, leader, deputy, and two senior warriors. These mating partners are determined by the strength and the skills of each cat as to provide stronger kits. Toms can have multiple mating partners at once if the leader sees fit.
7. Kits are not to be sheltered from death and other harsh topics, queens who attempt to do this will be given strict punishments.
8. Queens are only to stay with their kits for the first three moons, past that age the kits are to stay in the nursery on their own.

Name system
Every cat is born with a common name, more rouge or loner like, keeping that name forever. When they become warriors, they are given a status title that signifies their achievement, experience, or great skill.

Ex. A white tom is given the name Snow at birth. They are made a warrior right after
killing a cat in Deerclan. Then so, Snow would be named Snow the Deer slayer.

[ Hyenaclan has been founded

Chamrosh wrote:
There was a weird perception that Moraine had seen among certain clan cats, that as soon as a molly had a crush, she was expected to be quiet and doping and forget all her own ambition.
This was not true for her.
Almost as soon as they were out hunting, her crush had been almost entirely put out of her mind, and she was laughing along with her three friends in between actual hunting. It was only the odd occasional glance that made her feel awkward momentarily. And every time it happened, one of the other mollies gave her an encouraging look- “Go on! We’ll support a friend in whatever reasonable thing she decides to do!”
-----
“Next moon’s gonna be super weird, huh?” Droserapaw asked his brother. Shellpaw continued staring down at the little brown newts in the pond below. They were sitting next to each other on a reasonably large rock so that their front paws rested at its edges. Shellpaw had his eyes intently focused on a single newt that was resting just below the surface, by a water lily leaf.
Droserapaw flicked his tail impatiently at how poorly his brother reacted to trying to be social. It might be hard to relate to his brother a lot of the time, but he still wasn’t willing to leave him alone, in case he got in trouble. “We’re going to be big brothers! And I think Sparrowkit and Nettlekit will become apprentices, too. And then if we do well this moon, we might become warriors too!”
“Hmm.”
The newt popped his nose up for air, and Shellpaw focused for a second before quickly hooking his paw into the water, and whipped it up with the newt caught in his claws. He pinned the newt for a second. “I’d like to help name them.” He grabbed the newt in his teeth, and trotted back just the few fox lengths into camp.
“You know that’s too small to actually deal with anyone’s hunger, right?”
Shellpaw dropped the newt, and pinned it with his paw before it could shuffle off anywhere. He knew he didn’t need to pin it, as bitten prey didn’t ever live long, but it stopped it trying to escape or struggle. “It’s to help Nettlekit learn how to hunt more quickly.”
“Nah, that’s just your way of flirting.”
Droserapaw said in a joking manner, although he was sure he was close to the truth.
Shellpaw huffed, and picked up the newt. Slipping through the fin in the door, he shot one last glare at his brother.
-----
Argusheart walked, tail high, into the nursery, and jumped up beside the leader onto her nest space. The nursery was right next to the medicine cat den, which Heronstar had thought as a good idea because it meant that Harrierpelt could regularly check in without having to travel too far. The space was a little too small for two cats (at least when one of them was flaked out, trying to sleep, and Heronstar grumbled as she made the space for Argusheart to sit too.
“Shellpaw’s doing well.” Heronstar waited for Argusheart to continue, and Argusheart had gotten enough used to Heronstar’s wishes to not interrupt that she knew to only wait a second. “I reckon he’s nearly ready to be a warrior, and both Bugleclaw and I want to have kits before the season changes again and it starts to get more risky.”
Heronstar scowled at Argusheart for a few seconds, not liking the suggestion that Argusheart was slacking off her duties. And then she paused to think about it before she acted. It really didn’t make sense to push back Argusheart’s wish to have kits and risk her- and their- lives this year, nor to push back for a whole year and all the time that they could end up contributing to clan life. It made a lot more sense to let Argusheart have them, but to ensure there were sensible conditions upon that. “Alright. You can have kits now, if you want, but you need to assign someone else to take over for you if you can’t continue training. I expect you to still teach him the warrior code, and I expect you to be there. And ideally, you make sure he’s up to standard as a warrior before you need to move in here too.”
“I reckon he’s nearly trained. I was planning to take him out training today actually, to help with a bit of a loose corner for him.”
“Okay. I’ll want to see a demonstration of what he’s been taught before you’re off the hook entirely, though.”
Argusheart nodded, and jumped off of Heronstar’s nesting spot. “Thank you.” She said, stalking off with tail high.

[Heronstar has been gestating for two moons]
[Myrtleclaw and Droserapaw train]
[Argusheart and Shellpaw train; climb]
[Argusheart and Bugleclaw try for kits]
[Heronstar and Harrierpelt stay in camp with the kits; Sparrowkit and Nettlekit]
[Chubtail, Boulderdash, Osierfang, Bugleclaw and Lobeliafur go on a patrol]
[Pearstone and Moraine go hunting]
[Gustclan consumes a mouse and a hare – 4 portions]

(Mentoring will be Pearstone -> Sparrowkit and Boulderdash -> Nettlekit)

Heronstar hauled herself onto her meeting spot, calling for her Clan to gather. She decided that since she was so close to having her kits that she would make Sparrowkit and Nettlekit apprentices a moon early. "Sparrowkit and Nettlekit, you are now ready to start your apprenticeship. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Sparrowpaw and Nettlepaw."

"Sparropaw, your mentor will be Pearstone. Nettlepaw, your mentor will be Boulderdash."

[ Droserpaw learned the Stalking skill while training ]
[ Shellpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Argusheart is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Chubtail, Boulderdash, Osierfang, Bugleclaw and Lobeliafur caught scent of twolegs and their dogs while on patrol ]
[ Pearstone and Moraine caught a frog and a hare while hunting ]

save seedcakes wrote:
Applekit chased after her three siblings, giggling happily. Breamkit stopped, spinning and swiping his paw through his sister. "Yaaah! I'll protect you from the badger, fair Flowerkit!" He called out over his shoulder as his younger sister dashed away with a chorus of laughter. "Nocat is safe from me! Rawrrr!" Applekit yowled playfully, batting at her living sibling's paws. She never got tired of watching her own paws pass through his- it was a game to her. None of the kits really realized why it happened, nor did they care. "Surprise attack!!" Flowerkit streaked between the duo, racing through her sister without a thought. "Hey, that's not how the game goes! I'm supposed to protect you," Breamkit complained, his voice slowing into a whine. Flowerkit snickered. "Well, this is how I play my game!" "What are you guys playing?" Redkit toddled towards the trio. He was the runt of the litter, but he didn't let that stop him. Yewstar flicked his ears towards the kits as he watched them play. It was... relaxing, in a way. He could almost forget the electricity flying between him and their real father. Breamkit perked up, his eyes bright. "I'm the valiant deputy of Kitclan! I'm trying to save Flowerkit from the badger that's attaking the camp." He blinked, then added informatively. "She's the clan leader's daughter." Yewstar couldn't help but wince. He was, at that moment, glad to be alone in his den, with no one watching. His eyes shifted to Figfur, laying in the entrance of the nursery with Flurry by her side, lapping at her ears. Something inside of the clan leader twisted, and Yewstar turned away.

--

"I'm tellin' ya, I don' know who it was." Howard shrugged. "How do you not know who killed you, Howard?!" Thistletoes shook her head slowly. "I didn't recognize 'em, Thistletoes. It wasn't any clan cat, thas fer sure." Yewstar frowned, tilting his head down from his perch towards the spirit. They had found his body in the forest, and after mourning, buried him. The next morning he was washing himself next to the freshkill pile, as if everything was normal. Except that he was dead. It was all very strange for the clan to get used to, but now with three spirits running around, it was slowly becoming normal for them. At this point, they were trying to figure out the elusive killer. "Could you.. describe them?" Yewstar spoke softly and calmly. "Black. Mmm, with a bit of brown on his pelt, mmhm. And he had long legs. Spoke down t'me, he did. Called me a... ah, pathetic laamb?" Yewstar froze, his eyes widening. He recognized that cat. Shaking his pelt, Yewstar nodded. "That's very helpful, thank you."

After the small group dissipated, Yewstar frowned. Could it be...? No... they couldn't have found us this soon... could they?

--

"Good job, Crescentpaw!" Foxpelt praised his apprentice, his tail raised. Crescentpaw purred, the mouse she had just killed hanging limp in her jaws. "Really?" Her eyes glimmered. Foxpelt nodded, and she leaped up, smiling and dropping the mouse. "Oops!" She stooped down, snatching up the rodent. The apprentice flicked her tail, turning to continue her hunting, and Foxpelt allowed his mind to wander. A light drizzle began, dampening the pelts of the two cats. I wonder what Otterstream is up too... A small smile spread on his face as he imagined the unique brown shecat. Lost in his thoughts, Foxpelt wasn't phased as lightening shot across this sky. A blaze shot up pawsteps away, and he leaped back, yowling profusely. "Crescentpaw!" He screamed, panic shooting through his bones as realized that he couldn't spot his apprentice. "Foxpelt!" She wailed loudly through the flames. "Hold on, I'll get help!" He turned, running towards camp. "Yewstar! Thorntoes! Anyone! Help! Fire!"

--

The clan surged towards the inferno, their hackles raised. "Crescentpaw!" Yewstar yowled. His eyes widened. I have lives to spare- she doesn't! She's barely more than a kit! The black tom leaped into the fire. It licked his pelt, crackling across his skin like white-hot tongues of rabid dogs. "Crescentpaw!" He called again, spotting the apprentice's dark pelt. He grabbed her scruff, lifting her as high as he could and began to trudge back to his group. A wind kicked up, throwing sparks into the tom's eyes, and he paused, coughing smoke. Flames ate at his pelt, and Yewstar pushed to move forward. But the heat overwhelmed him, and the tom sank to the ground, Crescentpaw at his feet.

Yewstar opened his eyes, pale dawn light filtering through the den. He coughed, his throat caked with smoke residue. Lifting his head weakly, the tom noticed Figfur peering at him. A breath of relief billowed warm air into his nostrils, and Yewstar sighed. "I..is Crescentp-paw okay?" His voice was surprisingly hoarse to his ears, and Yewstar couldn't help but breaking into a burst of coughs again. Figfur flattened her ears. "Yewstar... Thorntoes was lucky to be able to pull you out... by the time she got back..." Yewstar turned his muzzle, noticing that Nightsage was crouched over the deputy, gingerly applying poultices to the wounds scouring her body. Owl Flutter hovered over his shoulder, watching his work carefully. Crescentpaw was nowhere in sight. Yewstar shuddered. This wasn't supposed to happen. They weren't supposed to get hurt. No one was supposed to die.

{ Thorntoes and Foxpelt border patrol }
{ Yewstar, Applespeck and Houndheart hunt }
--
{ Yewstar has lost a life. }
{ Thorntoes is badly burned. }
{ Crescentpaw has been killed by a flaming yew tree. }

Nightsage leans over Thorntoes, expecting the she-cat's burns closely. "Go get me some comfrey." He mewed to Owl Flutter. Owl Flutter nodded eagerly and scampered off to collect the herb. "We'll get you all better, I promise." Nightsage mewed to Thorntoes.

[ Thorntoes and Foxpelt found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Yewstar, Applespeck and Houndheart caught a sparrow and mouse while hunting ]
[ Thorntoes will need x1 comfrey for her burns ]
[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Crescentpaw will be well looked after ]

Mika. wrote:
As the three cats came back, they put their fresh kill onto the pile and walked off to do what ever. It was a normal sunny day as cats
sleeping around in the shade and in the sun light.

Emberstar looked up into the sky with no clouds just one red ball of fire, she sighed and got up flicking her tail. She looked over to Blazeclaw. "I'm going to the moonpool." She said as she started to walk off and Blaze claw nodded.

{-Emberstar as gone to the moonpool and asked for a brave warrior-}

[ Starclan has sent you a warrior ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

t r o u t c l a n - post #002

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:13 pm

number of cats: two
days until next moonstone visit: seven

kestrelstar woke to see a tom standing over her. ' ' miss, miss? i'e heard you run a clan, i think that's what it was called. i was sent here by a starry cat to join! ' ' he announced, and kestrelstar looked to the brightening sky. ' ' thank you starclan! ' ' she exclaimed and led the tom back to troutclan's camp. she held an official ceremony and named the tom weaselsplash and appointed him as her deputy. a week flew by as they struggled to maintain the tiny clan of two cats, and weaselsplash went hunting with kestrelstar. a while later, kestrelstar returned to the moonstone to ask for another cat. ' ' starclan, please grant me with another cat, i don't care what rank. i just need more cats in my clan so others will join. possibly an apprentice would be quite nice, ' ' she asked before pressing her nose to the cool stone.

[ weaselsplash joined troutclan! ]
      [ weaselplash was appointed to the rank of deputy. ]
      [ weaselsplash and kestrelstar went hunting. ]
      [ kestrelstar asked starclan for a random cat, but preferably an apprentice. ]
      [ the clan consumed a trout. ]

leader:
        kestrelstar | twenty-one moons | female | no mate | x
        lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
        weaselsplash | twenty-three moons | male | no mate | x

medicine cat:
        name | age | gender | mate | [url=link]x[/url]

warriors:

apprentices:
        name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]
        name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

queens:
        name | age | gender | mate | kits | [url=link]x[/url]
        name | age | gender | mate | kits | [url=link]x[/url]

kits:
        name | age | gender | mother | [url=link]x[/url]
        name | age | gender | mother | [url=link]x[/url]

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    trout | x1 | 3 servings
    minnows | x0 | 1 serving
    crappie | x0 | 2 servings
    frog | x0 | 1 serving
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    catfish | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me