Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby rainbow; » Tue May 30, 2017 1:46 pm

mae~borowski wrote:
π•“π•’π•žπ•“π• π• π•”π•π•’π•Ÿ
Number of Cats: 1

hazelstar awoke in her den, yawning and stretching out her legs. she shook out her long, soft fur and peeked out the entrance of her den to the vine platform that lead to the nursery and further down, all the way to the ground. she saw that it wasn't raining today- thank starclan- and purred softly to herself. she expertly wove her flowers into her fur, wrapping the vines around her legs and placing the crown on her head before she trotted out of her den and onto the vines, liking the way they swayed underneath her paws as she traveled down to the ground. she wanted to run through the forest, feel the earth beneath her paws and see her territory. but she knew she had her duties. as she landed on the ground, she shook her fur out, careful not to misplace any of her flowers. red, yellow and one blue flower adorned her head and she purred to herself as she thought of the meaning behind it. she left the camp, still thinking to herself as she padded off, half conscious of deciding to patrol.

{ hazelstar hunts }

Leader:
          hazelstar | 31 moons | female | β˜‚/β˜‚/β˜‚
          Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]β˜‚[/url]/[url=link]β˜‚[/url]/[url=link]β˜‚[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]β˜‚[/url]/[url=link]β˜‚[/url]/[url=link]β˜‚[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
xxxβ„π”Έπ•€β„•π•Š

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
hey! i'm rainbow;, but you can
call me coda! i like to draw, sing
and rp and i'm trying to collect
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - Β©

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š

π•’π•˜π• π•£π•’π•‘π•™π• π•“π•šπ•”
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
rainbow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Weather:
The snow from leafbare has melted rapidly, faster than it had the previous newleaf. Most low-lying territories have started to flood slightly, but it's not a danger to the cats that live there yet.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Mika. wrote:
After Emberstar came back from the Moonpool with a new warrior called Flamestorm. Tigerclaw was very happy from the light ginger tabby cat, coming into ashclan. Her Big light-green eyes looked over at tigerclaw making his heart beat faster giving a little smile with it.

Emberstar made him snap back into life as he looked over to her.

"Emberstar." He walked over to her with his cheast put, "Something happened then you was gone." Looking over at the warrior den. As Emberstar quickly walked over to it.

As Ember walked in she saw Steamheart lying onto the ground in pain. Quickly walking over to him rubbing her head onto his in a friendly way.

"What happened to you." She said flicking her tail around her as she sat down. Then Steamheart looked up a pain shot down his head, as he mowed in pain. "What shall we do then Ember?" Tigerclaw said sitting next to Emberstar putting on paw onto Steamheart shoulder.

"We don't know. We do not have Medicine Cat, he has to deal with the pain until we find someone." She shook her hand putting on top of Tigerclaws.

((You'll have to change Tigerclaw's name since it's canon))
"Emberstar!" The white she-cat looked up from the mouse she was eating to see her deputy hurrying into camp with a grey cat and a younger Siamese cat. "This cat said Starclan sent it." He mewed, casting an unsure look to the grey cat, who was carrying a bundle of herbs in its jaws.

[ Starclan has sent you siblings; a medicine cat and a apprentice ]
[ Now that you have a medicine cat, you may choose five starting herbs from here ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

roses - ! wrote:
Snowcloud nuzzled his mate softly, ignoring as the stubborn and 'emotionless' female stood stiffly at his affection. "You promise you'll be fine while I'm gone, right?" The warrior question not his mate, but Mousebite's swollen stomach. He could see the brown tabby's eye roll, but also faintly heard her loving purr.
"They're fine, I can tell they're all as strong as Moosenose." She reassured, but he could feel her pain as she spoke of the kits. Snowcloud had listened attentively as she had told of her first son's litter- the rest of them being killed off by Mousebite's own mother. He couldn't imagine such a thing, but he knew to not comment much about it.
"I'll be off then." Snowcloud told her, shaking out his long fur as he trotted to the badger patrol. He wasn't worried much about the badgers, a patrol this size could at least scare of one or two of them without many injuries. As he did every time he left clan, the tom was only worried that he would miss seeing Mousebite give birth to their kits. He wanted more than anything to be there every second of the kits lives.
"Finally ready, Mr. Queenie?" Waspface teased lightly. Ever since Snowcloud had been spending every second he could in the nursery, the deputy quickly had given him the nickname.
"Do you ever shut up, dude?" Blackscars remarked, only to get a stern, silencing glare right back at his face from the deputy. Despite the black tom's aggressive attitude, Snowcloud trusted him as he saw how he treated Drysun. The tom, already planning way too far ahead, couldn't wait for the young mates to have their own kits- who could then have kits with his kits who then have kits with other kits.

[ Mousebite goes into labor ]
[ Swanpaw, Littledove, Burningpaw, Drysun, Covepaw, and Sootstar go training ]
[ Ferretpaw, Troutpaw, Amberpaw, and Sheepflower go hunting ]
[ Waspface and Moosenose bring along Snowcloud, Creamfall, Sootstar, and Blackscars to chase off the badgers ]
[ The clan eats five servings of birds ]

Mousebite shifted uncomfortably in her nest, her tail lashing as a small hiss escaped through her clenched teeth.
Turtlebone raised her head, a worried look in her eyes. "Mousebite?" She questioned. The fluffy brown queen shot a glare at her fellow queen before letting out another groan. "I'll go get Nightcall." Turtlebone mewed, jumping to her paws and rushing out of the den.

[ Mousebite gave birth to four kits ]
[ Swanpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Burningpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Covepaw learned the Battling skill while training ]
[ Ferretpaw, Troutpaw, Amberpaw and Sheepflower caught a rabbit, pigeon and blue gill while out hunting ]
[ Waspface, Snowcloud and Blackscars received injuries when their patrol ran into the badgers. The badgers were successfully driven off but the three will each need dock and horsetail ]

Heda wrote:
Soulstar's ear twitched and his head tilted as he sighed, since his second life was lost he had changed a bit. He was much more gruff, he snapped often, and he was much more sly then usually. Basileyes confronted him on it, he asked her he didn't know why but in her opinion it was the fashion in how he lost his last life. He wasn't as forgiven and him and his sister had gone head to head a few times over simple arguments. The first gathering was coming up soon between them and the other three clans. He was interested to see this Roseclan that Coastclan had mentioned.
----
Runningsong walked past Troutleap and Emberslash without saying two words, Emberslash rolled her eyes. "She can get over herself, it's been four moons! Four moons that she has been sitting their ignoring you and treating you like dirt." Troutleap gave a slight shrug, well he did break her heart. "I just wish we could set things aside and be friends. For Rainpaw's and Kestrelpaw's sake." Emberslash looked at him and smiled, he thought of them more then he thought of himself or anyone else. Emberslash bumped her shoulder with his and sighed. "She's fine, her and Flintscreech are friends and he clearly doesn't like me since they became friends." Emberslash growled. "See that's why I don't like her, making others dislike you like I said she needs to get over herself." He shrugged again, maybe he deserved it.
----
Runningsong smiled as she confront Flintscreech who was laying down in the shade, the big tom had been observing his brother and Nightstone. "I think they are expecting kits." Runningsong frowned and turned to look at Nightstone. "You're joking." Flintscreech shook his head. "Them.....kits....her....a mother?" Runningsong frowned and shook her head. "Yeah I have too see that to believe it." Flintscreech looked up at her from where he was laying and smiled. "Well Burntpath was already a father....he's intense." Runningsong laughed a little. "I imagine." It wasn't long before her children were running over in a cluster of yells and laughter."We are going on patrol mom!" Kestrelpaw screamed and Flintscreech flinched a little. Rainbow trotted after him and sighed. "Patrols are boring." Kestrelpaw shot her a look and then looked at his mother and Flintscreech. "We might meet a fox! or a rogue! or even better Blazeclan cats! I asked dad if I could come to the gathering with him and Soulstar and the other cats and dad said since we are the only apprentices we could!" Rainbow nodded proudly. "I want to meet some Blazeclan apprentices, and Coastclan ones too!" Kestrelpaw grinned and gave an odd giggle before speaking. "And Soaringstar!" Flintscreech grinned a little, he told Kestrelpaw how fluffy the Blazeclan leader and for some reason young cats seem to be obsessed with it. "He has big eyes and is fluffy." Runningsong looked at Flintscreech and then Rainbow spoke. "Cuteness kills." The two siblings broke out in laughter and Flintscreech chuckled. "Now you two cannot say anything like that at the gathering understand me?" The two stopped and nodded. "We promise mom." Giving her a funny look before bolting off and giggling with Kestrelpaw.
----
"Don't you want your warrior name?" Blizzardstrike questioned curiously to Beetlepaw and the tom shook his head. "No I still want some more training. There are lots of things I still want to know and I don't feel I should get my warrior name until then." Blizzard strike gave him a look for a moment. "Has Ivythistle said anything to you?" Beetlepaw looked over at the medicine cat who was talking to Copperflame. "She asked me once if I thought I was ready and I told her no. She just told me that was fine. I will see if I am ready in a few moons. I know Ivythistle doesn't want to retire anytime soon so I am not really in a hurry."
----
"Oh she will be perfectly fine. So far she and Riverstrike are doing well. It is a great sign! They both went into labour around the same time, things will be ok. Go on your patrol and they may be here when you get back." Copperflame's tail flicked and he sighed. He chose to listening to Ivythistle, although he felt like he didn't really have a choice. "Beetlepaw! Come now we have somethings to prepare before the kits come." Beetlepaw nodded and bid a goodbye to Blizzardstrike.

[A serving of trout was eaten.]
[Hunting ; Troutleap, Eelswoop, Flintscreech, Cedarmouse, Runningsong, Quailfur]
[Patrol; Emberslash, Kestralpaw, Rainpaw, Aspenswirl, Copperflame]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Burntpath and Nigtstone become mates]
[Soulstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool]
[Boneleaf is having her kits]
[Riverheart is having her kits]

The border patrol was barely a quarter of the way through it's check when Beetlepaw came bounding out of the undergrowth. "Copperflame! Boneleaf is having her kits!" The medicine cat yowled to the tom. Copperflame gasped, looking towards Emberslash.

"Go!" Emberslash mewed urgently. Copperflame nodded and turned, disappearing after Beetlepaw.

[ Troutleap, Eelswoop, Flintscreech, Cedarmouse, Runningsong and Quailfur caught a salmon, frog and vole while hunting ]
[ Emberslash, Kestralpaw, Rainpaw and Aspenswirl found a warrior
while on patrol ]
[ Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found borage, fennel and sorrel while herb hunting ]
[ Nightstone is expecting Burntpath's kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Boneleaf gave birth to two kits ]
[ Riverheart gave birth to two kits

ayasha;; wrote:
"Moonfall, calm down." The grey queen's exasparated voice echoed around the nursery as the aforementioned cat began to pace. "You're not going to die just because you can't go on patrols." Larksong meowed in an attempt to appease the pacing queen. "You don't understand, the clan needs me!"Moonfall exclaimed, plopping down in her nest exasperatedly. "Your kits need you to protect them, Moonfall."Larksong sighed, wondering what her kits were off to now. To be honest, Moonfall arguing like a child was pretty entertaining, but it grew tiring after a bit. "B-but, I, I need to, t-" Larksong stopped her with a glare. "Sit in the nest Moonfall. You'll just do more harm than good." Larksong sighed in relief as Moonfall sat down in her nest again, pouting.
~~~
"Dovekit, what are you doing? Stop sniffing that leaf and hurry up!" Heronkit hissed at Dovekit, who was in fact, batting curiously at a strangely large leaf. The kits were currently adventuring the forest outside of camp, which they weren't supposed to do. "Ok, no need to get snappy. I'm going!" Dovekit hissed back, and hurried to catch up with the group. Heronkit was at the front of the group, with Whisperkit not far behind. Silverkit was third, with Dovekit at the back of the little patrol. Suddenly, the bushes opened up to reveal a small, burbling creek. The water trickled over rocks into a pristine, rippleless pool of clear blue water. Heronkit gasped and ran over to the edge. "See?! I told you guys there would be something here!" Heronkit meowed triumphantly, looking back at the patrol to see that nobody was listening to him. Dovekit had wandered over to the pond, batting at the small fish that were darting around, with Whisperkit beside her. Silverkit was exploring some caves she had found near the pond's edge. Heronkit sighed and ran over to Silverkit to explore. Larksong's faint voice reached their ears, and they froze. Suddenly, the bushes that obscured the clearing were pushed aside by a panting Thrushflight and a wild-eyed Larksong. She nearly sobbed when she saw that her kits were safe. "Why weren't you in camp? Your mother and I were worried sick." Thrushflight scolded, eyes raking over the kits, who cowered in shame. "W-we're sorry." Heronkit mewed, and the other kits chimed in. "Don't wander out of camp. There's many dangerous things out there, and we wouldn't want you to get hurt." Larksong sighed, and the kits nodded mutely. "You kits can play here until sunhigh, then you need to come back to camp. Ok?" Thrushflight's eyes softened at the kit's excited jumping, and he and Larksong padded out of the clearing.

[Shinestar, Silkpaw: Training Session #3 | Leafrush, Clearsight: Herb Hunting |Thrushflight, Cloudswift: Border Patrol | Ravenfeather, Viperthorn, Aspenstep, Smudgetail: Hunting Patrol | Clan consumes 2 hares]

Thrushflight let out an annoyed hiss, jumping back as soon as his paws landed in the water. "Ugh, the snow's melted a lot." He grumbled. Cloudswift stopped next to the tom, his tail twitching. "We should hurry up and head back." Cloudswift nodded in agreement before turning and heading along the border.

[ Silkpaw learned the Battling skill while training ]
[ Leafrush and Clearsight found fennel, goatweed and hawkweed while herb hunting ]
[ The border patrol passed uneventfully ]
[ Ravenfeather, Viperthorn, Aspenstep and Smudgetail caught a hare, rabbit and rat while hunting ]

Chamrosh wrote:
β€œHi! Hello! I’m Lobeliafur, and I think Starclan sent me here? I’m a little unsure of whether this is the right place or not! It’s quite a long way from where I came from before. I’m also unsure if Starclan really meant me, as I only just became a warrior anyway, and I’m not especially talented at anything, I’m only a –fur cat! Oh, Starclan, should I have not said that? I’ll be very grateful if you want me, especially after that. Sorry-β€œ
It was at this point that Heronstar finally decided it was appropriate to interrupt her. Heronstar was sure that if she was left to keep talking, she’d continue until she died of thirst. β€œIt’s alright. You wouldn’t be a warrior if you weren’t skilful. Being a –fur cat just means that you’re reasonably good at everything, and I’m more than happy to have a cat like that if Starclan thinks you’re a good match for Gustclan.”
β€œThank you, thank you, thank you! You’re Heronstar, right? Thank you! I promise I’ll be a good warrior!”
Lobeliafur only briefly stopped talking on the whole walk home.
-----
β€œHas anyone ever climbed up there before?” Droserapaw asked, sitting on his haunches on the shoreline. He was sitting as close to the cliff-face as he could while making looking at the top not strain his neck.
Myrtleclaw looked after him, following his apprentice’ gaze. He froze for a second, terrified at the very idea of what could have happened to any cats who had. β€œI don’t think so.”
β€œCan you teach me how to climb, so I can climb up there first?”
β€œYou could just walk up the slope.”
Droserapaw’s tail flicked impatiently, and excitedly, at the same time. β€œBut climbing up and down it quickly could be a huge advantage in a battle! If you could dart straight up to the top to escape from enemy warriors, you could have entirely lost them by the time they got up there.”
β€œHmm.” Myrtleclaw considered his apprentice’ thinking, and realised it was sound, though not just for battles. If there was a big flood, they could escape up there. If they wanted to look out for enemy movements, potentially staying close to the rocks near the top could be a good spot. If a kit got stuck up a tree… well, if a cat could climb all the way up there, they could definitely save the kit. β€œAlright. But we’ll start with something simple, first. I don’t think you’ve even mastered climbing up normal trees, have you?”
Droserapaw pouted at this poor evaluation of his skills. Unfortunately for him, it was accurate. He hadn’t done much climbing at all yet.
-----
Boulderdash had left the kits behind in the nursery so she could discuss resuming her normal warrior duties with Heronstar, and had left Shellpaw in charge of the kits while she was gone. Droserapaw and Myrtleclaw were still training (they must have had lofty ambitions for Droserapaw in whatever skill it was), and Harrierpely had gone out to gather herbs. Shellpaw was more than happy to take over the job. β€œWhen Elmkit was still very young, there was a frog in camp.”
β€œWhat sort of frog?”
β€œA shiny, pretty one with brown, lumpy skin and a green neck that went β€œrib’it” right through the night!”
Nettlekit giggled, and made a loud ribbit noise. Sparrowkit gave her the evileye, trying to sleep. β€œSo the elders got really fed up with it! They said β€œwe can’t sleep! There’s a frog in our den!”” It was pretty obvious from Shellpaw’s tone that he was making it up as he went along, but Nettlepaw didn’t seem to notice.
β€œWhy didn’t they catch the frog?”
β€œIt was too slippy for them, and it would… it would look bad if an elder couldn’t even catch a single frog! …er… Sootstripe? Tried to catch it, and he fell on his face, and got a nasty scratch from the sticks in his den. None of the elders wanted to do the same thing! So they asked β€œWill anyone catch this frog for us, so we can sleep?!” And all the other cats said β€œNo, I have more important things to do!” Er… Birchheart said β€œI have to train this apprentice who died too young!” and, er…. Silverleaf said β€œI have to talk to Harrierpelt, the medicine cat!” and, erm… Daisyclaw said β€œI need to go hunting!”. But the elders and Soot… fur was it? Sootfur kept asking about which cats could go until eventually, er…”
β€œBetonycloud.”
Sparrowkit suggested, seemingly getting annoyed at Shellpaw’s long pauses coming up with names.
β€œBetonycloud, thanks, said β€œI know who could help! There’s a kit I’m looking after, and she doesn’t have anyone to play with! I think Elmkit should catch the frog.” Elmkit over-heard this and decided to catch the frog to show off! She kept trying to catch the frog, but it kept getting away! She chased it into the bush, but it kept croaking! She chased it across the ground, and it kept going! Eventually it plopped into the river, and Elmkit thought that it was all dealt with, because it would be able to get back to camp from there, but… Elmkit was lost!”
The youngsters had been so involved in Shellpaw’s story, they hadn’t noticed as Boulderdash and Heronstar sat down to the side of them all again. β€œWell, I know β€˜ho ta go to if I wan’ story-telling. You’re pretty good at i’, Shellpaw.”
β€œHe really is.” Shellpaw folded in on himself in embarrassment from the compliment.

[Lobeliafur joins Gustclan]
[Myrtleclaw and Droserapaw train; climb]
[Argusheart and Shellpaw train]
[Boulderdash stays in camp with the kits, Sparrowkit and Nettlekit]
[Harrierpelt goes out to look for herbs]
[Heronstar and Chubtail go on patrol]
[Heronstar and Chubtail try for kits!]
[Pearstone, Osierfang and Lobeliafur go hunting]
[Gustclan consumes a big fish and a half squirrel – 4 portions]

Argusheart grunted, stumbling back slightly but not loosing her footing. Shellpaw backed up, lashing his tail and narrowing his eyes at his mentor. "Try again, knock me over." Argusheart ordered. The white and grey apprentice nodded, squaring his shoulders before rushing at the dark tortoiseshell warrior.

[ Droserpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Shellpaw learned the Battling skill while training ]
[ Harrierpelt found celandine and horsetail while herb hunting ]
[ Heronstar and Chubtail found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Heronstar is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Pearstone, Osierfang and Lobeliafur caught two squirrels and a mouse while hunting ]

Simonpet wrote:
As Honeystar walked the familiar path to the Moonpool, she thought about her thriving clan. Why, it seemed like only a moon ago she had found Crowcloud huddling near that boulder! Time flew quickly, it seemed.

As she neared the waters of the Moonpool, she thought about her request. After finding two more warriors and the every-nearing newleaf, there wasn’t much to request from Starclan. No, there was. Elders, cats who could retell the history of a clan, were vital. Yes, that’s who she would request; an elder.

Honeystar padded up to the still waters and lapped some up. She lay down and soon fell asleep but when she awoke, she found herself in the familiar forests of her clan like the first time she had dreamed of Starclan.

"Honeystar. You have come so far. "

Honeystar rose and turned around to face an elderly tom. He was pale brown with some striping and his voice seemed familiar. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Minkstar. Your grandfather."

Honeystar was confused and it showed in her voice. "But my mother was part of a clowder and my father was a loner. How am I your granddaughter?" No one had ever hinted at her being descended from a clan leader, especially not her mother. And what clan was Minkstar from, anyways?

"Cherryclan failed during the first winter," said Minkstar. "After we scattered, I mated with a loner but never knew what happened to her kits because I died soon after; old age, disease, and injuries took away all nine of my lives." Though his body language was neutral, his voice shook slightly, betraying his emotions. "I ended up in Starclan and tried to communicate to my only surviving daughter. She refused my summons and I ended up contacting you: my granddaughter."

"You were that voice!" exclaimed Honeystar. She now remembered where she had heard his voice before; as a young cat, someone claiming to be from Starclan had told her to make a clan as that was her destiny.

Minkstar bowed his head in acknowledgement. "Yes, I was. I hoped that your clan would last far longer than mine and that you would be a strong leader. So far you have made me proud." He gave Honeystar a small smile. "Now I know that you have a question. Speak and I will try to answer."

"I was going to ask for an elder," said Honeystar after a few moments.

"Then I will try to lead one to you. Go back to your clan. You should be proud of all that you have accomplished."

Honeystar had left for the Moonpool the previous night, and so it was up to Birchnose to organize the patrols as usual.

"Up, up, up!" she called to everyone in the warriors' den, shaking everyone who wasn't yet stirring. Groaning, the warriors woke and filed out of the den, with the mentors grabbing their apprentices. The eight cats grabbed some food and then left the camp to train. The rest gathered around the Speaker's Tree, where Birchnose sat at the roots.

"Today," she said, "Daisywhisker, Egretstep, and I will go hunting. Ashstripe and Palefur will go on a border patrol."

"And I will go herb hunting," said Crowcloud.

Birchnose nodded. "Okay. You all know what to do. Let's go! No rest for a warrior!" She first watched as the border patrol left the camp, before leaving the camp with Daisywhisker and Egretstep at her side.

Once the worst of the leafbare had let up, Birchnose began to send out Egretstep on patrols and discovered that he was especially good at hunting with his odd gait. Today, she had sent herself and two of the best hunters in the clan on a patrol to see how much food they could catch.

"Isn't fate strange?" commented Daisywhisker.

"What do you mean?" asked Birchnose. Egretstep simply looked at the other tom curiously.

"I never thought that I'd ever see my brother, Bou--Dawnstorm, again once we separated," said Daisywhisker, "but just a few seasons later we're together again!"

Birchnose chuckled and Egretstep simply smiled. "Fate or Starclan, whichever it may be, certainly is interesting! Now let's get back to hunting."

Ashstripe and Palefur padded through the forest. Palefur especially enjoyed the warmer weather because of his thin fur.

"I like it here in Forestclan," said Ashstripe suddenly.

"Yeah, me too. It's placed well and there's lots of prey for everyone."

"No, I mean that everyone is really kind."

Palefur looked at the other tom. "Why wouldn't we be? Clans thrive on unity."

"I know, but..."

"Thinking about Tumbleclan again?"

"Yeah."

"Listen. I'm sure that Swanfoot's dead and that the rest of your clan survived," Palefur said reassuringly.

"I hope so," murmured Ashstripe.

"Maybe at the next Gathering you'll see them!"

"Yeah. Probably."

Forestclan consumes 4 servings (two squirrels)
Honeystar goes to the Moonpool and requests an elder
Crowcloud goes herb hunting
Birchnose, Daisywhisker, and Egretstep go hunting
Ashstripe and Palefur go on a border patrol
Alderclaw, Briarwhisker, Dawnstorm, Snowfoot, Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw, and Dustpaw train; fighting
Snowfoot and Dawnstorm try for kits

[ Ashstripe and Palefur found a blind elder ]
[ Crowcloud found catmint and lamber ears while herb hunting ]
[ Birchnose, Daisywhisker and Egretstep caught a squirrel and two pigeons while hunting ]
[ Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw and Dustpaw learned the Battling skill while training ]
[ Snowfoot is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [045]

Postby Katrione » Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 pm

xxxxImage
Imagexxxx
Many Voices Crying Out As One
Number of Cats: 40 | Toms: 19 | Mollies: 21
(7 servings)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Squirrelstar and Applefur were laying together outside of their den, their tails twined together as they fondly watched their children going about their lives. Sunnyflower was fretting over Witheredstalk, who had just moved into the nursery with her first litter. Blazefur was dragging a rabbit over to the pair, Sparkpaw hopping excitedly around her uncle's paws. Strawberrypaw, Beepaw and Acornpaw were sharing a squirrel with Otterstream outside of the medicine cat den. "Have you thought about having more kits?" Applefur asked, looking at his mate. Squirrelstar looked back at him, starting to notice for the first time the silver that was starting to tinge his muzzle.

"I believe our time has passed." Squirrelstar mewed, nuzzling him. "We've raised a lot of wonderful warriors and they've raised their own. It's their turn to carry on our bloodline now." Applefur nodded, purring as Squirrelstar leaned into his shoulder. "I love Echoclan, I'm proud to call everyone here my clanmates."

~~~

Brindlecloud leaned over Shrewtail, a worried look on her face as she checked the she-cat. The young warrior had collapsed during a border patrol the day before and had only woken up a few times. Some of those times she managed to eat, but the next time she woke up she would throw it back up. Thankfully, whatever Shrewtail hadn't spread to anybody else in the camp yet, and Brindlecloud hoped to keep it that way.

"Oh Ramhorn, why did you have to leave now?" She muttered under her breath, licking the top of Shrewtail's head.

~~~

Raggedtail and Bramblingflight headed away from camp, talking happily as the ginger tom showed the new she-cat around Echoclan's territory. "The rocks are a little unstable right here so watch where you put your paws." He mewed to the white, ginger and brown tabby she-cat. Bramblingflight nodded, watching where Raggedtail put his paws as he scampered up a set of wide boulders. The former loner easily followed him up. "It's like you were born for this." The long-haired ginger tom laughed.

Bramblingflight laughed loudly, her tail twitching happily. "More than you are." She teased, flicking his nose with her tail before launching herself further up the boulders.

[ Echoclan consumed 2 pigeons + 1 vole ]
[ Brindlecloud became mates with Appleheart of Leafclan ]
[ Mossvine and Smokespeck decide to have another litter ]
[ Sparrowpaw left to start his final assessment; climbing the mountain and returning within a moon ]
[ Shrewtail has fallen ill from a mysterious sickness ]
[ Applefur, Petalbound, Mossvine, Gorsepaw, Icepaw and Strawberrypaw go training ]
[ Yewfrost, Pigennose, Hemlockheart, Beepaw, Acornpaw and Sparkpaw go training ]
[ Lizardstrike, Blazefur, Sunnfylower, Redfeather, Stagstep and Wildpoppy go on a patrol ]
[ Raggedtail and Bramblingflight go exploring ]
[ Poppypounce, Bayfur, Hurricanejaw, Cloudysky and Rabbitwish go hunting ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Squirrelstar | 66 | Molly | ❁
          Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy:
          Smokespeck | 68 | Tom | ❁

Medicine Cat:
          Brindlecloud | 21 | Molly | ❁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❁[/url]

Warriors:
          Applefur | 74 | Tom | ❁
          Mossvine | 66 | Molly | ❁
          Petalbound | 49 | Molly | ❁
          Lizardstrike | 45 | Tom | ❁
          Blazefur | 40 | Tom | ❁
          Sunnyflower | 40 | Molly | ❁
          Redfeather | 43 | Tom | ❁
          Stagstep | 36 | Tom | ❁
          Wildpoppy | 36 | Molly | ❁
          Poppypounce | 37 | Molly | ❁
          Otterstream | 29 | Molly | ❁
          Bayfur | 27 | Molly | ❁
          Raggedtail | 25 | Tom | ❁
          Yewfrost | 21 | Tom | ❁
          Pigeonnose | 21 | Tom | ❁
          Hemlockheart | 20 | Tom | ❁
          Hurricanejaw | 17 | Tom | ❁
          Cloudysky | 14 | Molly | ❁
          Shrewtail | 22 | Molly | ❁
          Rabbitwish | 42 | Tom | ❁
          Bramblingflight | 25 | Molly | ❁

Apprentices:
          Sparrowpaw | 12 | Tom | ❁
          Gorsepaw | 10 | Molly | ❁
          Icepaw | 10 | Tom | ❁
          Strawberrypaw | 9 | Molly | ❁
          Beepaw | 9 | Molly | ❁
          Acornpaw | 9 | Tom | ❁
          Sparkpaw | 7 | Molly | ❁

Queens:
          Birdsong | 33 | Molly | ❁
          Mossycreek | 27 | Molly | ❁
          Witheredstalk | 21 | Molly | ❁

Kits:
          Snakekit | 4 | Tom | ❁
          Sandkit | 4 | Molly | ❁
          Darkkit | 3 | Tom | ❁
          Brightkit | 3 | Molly ❁

Elders:
          Tigger | 153 | Tom | ❁
          Simon | 168 | Tom | ❁

Ally Clans:
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Beechclan | hazilnut
          Witherclan | seedcakes
          Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          Aspenclan | rΓΈsebud
          Ivyclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
          Asterclan | hiraeth.
          Leafclan | zephyrine

Enemy Clans:
          Streamclan | justice'n'joy
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Floralclan | moons
          (E) | Sorrelclan | SkyGold
          (S) | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          (W) | Skullclan | Heda
          (NW) | Clan | User
          (NE) | Clan | User
          (SW) | Leafclan | zephyrine
          (SE) | Witherclan | seedcakes

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x3 | Greencough & Whitecough
    Chervil x2 | Infected Wounds & Bellyaches
    Cobwebs x1 | Soak Up & Stop Bleeding
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens & Heals the
    Pain of Infected Rat Bites
    Comfrey Root x0 | Repairs Broken Bones & Soothes Wounds
    Tansy x2 | Cures Coughs, Wounds, Poisons & Soothes Throats
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes Bellyaches
    Goldenrod x0 | Heals Wounds
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces Body Temperature For Cats With Fevers,
    Heals Aches & Pains
    Thyme x0 | Calms Nervousness, Anxiety, and Shock
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts Poison From Wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes Infections, Helps Soothe Coughing
    Lungwort x2 | Cures Yellowcough
    Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives Strength
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases Toothaches
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stops Infection From Setting In
    Horsetail x0 | Treats Infected Wounds
    Broom x0 | Unknown Effect
    Rush x0 | Holds Broken Limbs in Place
    Watermint x1 | Eases Bellyache
    Tormentil x1 | Treating All Wounds &
    Extracting Poisons
    Dock x1 | Soothes Scratches + Soothes Sore Pads
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases Swelling of Bee Stings
    Marigold x2 | Stops Infections, Bleeding, Helps With
    Inflammation + Stiff Joints
    Celandine x1 | Soothes Damaged Eyes
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases Breathing Or Kitten-Cough, Helps
    With Cracked Pads Or Sore Pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Fish | x6 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Smokespeck | Sparrowpaw | 4 | Fighting, Hunting, Climbing, Swimming
    Applefur | Gorsepaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming
    Petalbound | Icepaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming
    Mossvine | Strawberrypaw | 2 | Climbing, Swimming
    Yewfrost | Beepaw | 2 | Climbing, Swimming
    Pigeonnose | Acornpaw | 2 | Climbing, Swimming
    Hemlockheart | Sparkpaw | 0 | None

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn | ❁
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tumbleclan Attack | ❁
    Rosie | Molly | Elder | Fox Attack | ❁
    Brightclover | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack | ❁
    Barleyfur | Tom | Warrior | Rogue Attack | ❁
    Bloodyclaws | Tom | Warrior | Killed by Witheredstalk during rogue attack | ❁
    Shadepool | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack | ❁

Former Clanmates:
    Ramhorn | 44 | Tom | Former Med. Cat | Pineclan | ❁
    Wrenpaw | 7 | Tom | Former Apprentice | Obsidianclan | ❁

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream,
    Mottledkit, Strawberrypaw, Beepaw, Wrenpaw of Obsidianclan + Acornpaw
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep + Wildpoppy
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanejaw
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewfrost
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish: Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Sparkkit
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedtail
    Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsepaw + Icepaw
    Wasptail of Pineclan +Ramhorn: Marigoldkit, Dandelionkit, Patchkit,
    Sheepkit + Sorrelkit
    Birdsong + Bloodyclaws; Snakekit + Sandkit
    Mossycreek + Bloodyclaws;Darkkit + Brightkit
    Witheredstalk + Hemlockheart: Expecting
    Brindlecloud + Appleheart of Leafclan: ???
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Wed May 31, 2017 6:24 am

Number of Cats: | β™‚: 3 | ♀: 3 | Cats: 6 |
next patrol: Unkown
next moonpool visit: 06/06/2017

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

As Smokeheart and Wavepaw entered into the clan Emberstar looked over to see the white she-cat. "Thank you." Emberstar said as she helped them coming into the clan.

Blazeclaw walked out too see Smokeheart as his eye widen. "Thank god we have a medicine cat now" as he went in side the med den waiting for Smokeheart, so did Emberstar.

"do you know what your doing?" As Blazeclaw asked then Smokeheart nodded, "Fist i need to know what happened?". Blazeclaw told her as she nodded and helped Steamheart.

When the 3 cats where in the med den, Wavepaw and Flamestorm started to know each other a little as they sat onto a long log looking into the forest.

After Smokeheart was done with Steamheart. she sat next to the pile of herbs and started to sort them out. Ember gave a little pat on Steamheart head and walked out to find Flamestorm and Wavepaw sat onto a log as she walked by them.
Blazeclaw walked out and called over Flamestorm to hunt. "Good luck!" As wavepaw said over to Flamestorm giving her a little wave good by.

((Tigerlcaw name has been changed to Blazeclaw))
{Blazeclaw and Flamestorm has gone hunting for the day}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Emberstar | 27 Moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Blazeclaw | 29 Moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Smokeheart | 39 | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Steamheart | 19 | Tom | X
          Flamestorm | 36 | She-cat |x

Apprentices:
          Wavepaw | 13 | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark |For tooth pain| X0
    Wintergreen |Treats wounds| X0
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting X0
    Marigold | Stops bleeding. | X0
    Butterbur | Clear of headaches | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile (Empty):
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x0 | 2 servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x0 | 1 servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:46 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings
Number of Cats: 4 | Males: 1 | Females: 3

Pacing the rotting floor, Fritillarystar chewed her lip nervously. She was waiting for nightfall, the spirits told her to and left it at that. They told her to go to a dead oak and wait there for them. It was currently nearing dusk, the sky turning orange, then purple and finally a dark blue. It was a beautiful sight! Fritillarystar padded out of the ruined house at the sight of the first few twinkling stars. The moor stretched and rolled for miles in each direction, their lumpy crests fringed with tall grass and nodding heather. She smiled wanly, the breeze whistling all around her. Fritillarystar had not a clue how to lead a clan and she hoped for some answers. ''Are you alright, Fritillary?'' came a quiet voice, just as the owner appeared at her side. Her kittens huddling close to her stocky frame, their eyes staring nervously at the nervous leader. The tortoiseshell stared for a few moments at the black cat, remembering the terrifying moments when Nightclaw had come crashing into her small shelter. Her kittens had been terrifyingly stick-thin and all Nightclaw could say was that of a rebellion. She'd later found out that a small uprising had occured in her old clan and she'd barely escaped with her two kittens and her life. ''Why aren't you and your kittens asleep?'' She replied, not answering her question. ''I don't need sleep!'' squeaked Ternkit, smiling broadly. ''I'm Ternstar, I don't take any orders from anyone!''. Fritillarystar frowned slightly, not liking his willfulness. Nevertheless, she merely ignored his kitten-jabbering and got to her paws. ''Just go to bed please.'' Fritillarystar ordered, her words quite final. ''I have to go soon, but don't wait up for me please.''. ''I wasn't going to.'' yawned Smallkit, almost nodding off from tiredness. Fritillarystar watched as Nightclaw ushered the two into the house, smiling at the black queen.

The grass felt soft and cold underpaw, the heather that fringed the hilltops heavy with nightfrost. Overhead the moon was cradled in the ragged clouds, a giant ghostly eye that painted the moors silver. Fritillarystar could barely see the towering oak, it's branches like claws reaching for the stars. A symbol of how the dark ones always yearned to embrace the light, Fritillarystar thought as she clambered up to it's very topmost branches. The last time she'd been here was to get her lives, Fritillarystar could still remember them; Patience from Rippedear, Empathy from Mudpaw, Observance from Greynose, Resilience from Loonheart, Faith from Pebbleclaw, Understanding from Russetleaf, Clarity from Rookpaw, Love from Badgertail and Addercloud (they'd insisted on giving a life together!) and last but not least, Justice from Sagestar.

Disappointed when a large battled-scarred brute appeared instead of the wise and calm leader, Fritillarystar inclined her head wordlessly. ''Have you made your choice?'' he rumbled, staring down at the tense tortoiseshell. Fritillarystar nodded, she'd been mulling over the new cat for so long. A memory of Nightclaw and her kittens all stick thin and scared, crept into her mind, chilling her to the core. ''I ask for a cat who'll guide me through and through, a cat to look after Nightclaw whenever I'm away.'' She murmured. ''A medicine cat.'' Rippedear nodded wordlessly and turned silently away from her. He had not said anything in reply but Fritillarystar could not help but feel insulted by his coldness.

Back at home, Nightclaw and her kittens were curled up in deep sleep. It was a sweet sight, a family all curled and cosy in the rotting straw. All that was missing was the father! ''Sweet dreams Nightclaw.'' mewed Fritillarystar. ''And starclan bless you Ternkit and Smallkit.'' Her eyes shone dimly in the darkness, lit up by a deep sadness and a great yearning. A yearning for what? Fritillary thought as she began her silent vigil throughout the dark night. What did she feel that she was missing?

(Fritillarystar asked for a medicine-cat)

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 45 | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:
    Nightclaw | 41 | Female | X

Kits:
    Ternkit | 3 | Male | X
    Smallkit | 3 | Female | X

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Beechclan - Hazilnut - ''They're huge, but they're cunning and wily.''

Enemies:
    ---

Medicine Store:

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Kite | x0 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hickoryclan (007)

Postby sunfool » Wed May 31, 2017 8:20 am

storage
────────────────────
total cats: seven
three she-cats, four toms
0 needed servings

moonpool visit: asap

────────────────────
    ixxxxtPoppystar hadn't returned from her small hunting trip; it was starting to trouble Mosspelt the more and more he thought about it. The deputy had took more than half of the clan to hunt while the weather was as nice as this. What was he to do...

ixxxxt"That's it!" the tom exclaimed in a harsh manner which lead to the expecting queen poking her tired head out of the quiet den. Mosspelt rolled his eyes. "I don't care if I yelled loud enough for Starclan to hear, you need rest!"

ixxxxt"You act old enough to be a grumpy elder -- even though you are the youngest one here."

ixxxxt"Hilarious, Bumblebelly but I'm serious. Poppystar has been out for quite awhile so I will stop my duties to go search for her and I need you to prepare for your kitting."

ixxxxt"-- oh but me, the defenseless queen will be here all alone. Oh no!"

ixxxxt"Haha. You know you will be fine; the hunting party is coming back soon anyways."

ixxxxtAnd like that Mosspelt was off into the forest, making his way to the mountains but forgetting that his leader headed to the deeper part of the forest. Luckily, Bumblebelly didn't forget. The young medicine cat was already out of her sight. Being as naive as she was, the queen was already heading to Poppystar's old tracks.

ixxxxt( hehe sorry for it being so short but i couldn't find time for this post.. the next will be quite dramatic and long / yayy?? / )
────────────────────
( the clan eats a rabbit )
( @river border Hailstrike, Softstep, Ashenstorm, Honeypaw go hunting )
( @river border Ashenstorm teaches Honeypaw hunting /or/ fishing )
( @mountains Mosspelt searches for Poppystar )
( @forest Bumblebelly sneaks out of camp to search for Poppystar )
( Poppystar still lays unconscious and gains a fever )

────────────────────
          Leader: 1
          Poppystar // thirty-two moons // she-cat // motherly
          β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy: 1
          Ashenstorm // thirty moons // tom // private
            ↳ Honeypaw

Medicine Cat: 1
          Mosspelt // eighteen moons // tom // snarky

Warriors: 2
          Softstep // thirty-two moons // tom // quirky
          Hailstrike // nineteen // she-cat // deceptive
          [url=x]N[/url]ame // age // gender // trait

Apprentices: 1
          Honeypaw // seven moons // tom // arrogant

Queens: 1
          Bumblebelly // twenty-seven moons // she-cat // high-spirited

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Briarclan // amethyst14
      Clan Name // [url=x]U[/url]sername

Enemy Clans:

Borders
      North // none (mountains)
      East // Roseclan (forest) // .Cronus.
      South // Briarclan (meadows) // amethyst14
      West // Fallclan (river) // Tomato Sauce

Medicine Store
      Alder bark // x0 // toothaches
      Bindweed // x0 // keeps broken legs in place
      Blackberry leaves // x0 // bee stings
      Borage Leaves // x0 // produces milk, lowers fevers
      Broom // x0 // poultices for broken legs, wounds
      Burdock root // x0 // infection
      Burnet // x0 // boosts strength
      Catmint // x1 // greencough, whitecough
      Celandine // x0 // soothes damaged eyes
      Comfrey root // x1 // broken bones, wounds, wrenched
      claws, itching, inflammation, stiff joints, stiffness, burns
      Goldenrod // x0 // wounds
      Hawkweed // x0 // like catmint, but not as strong
      Heather nectar // x0 // swallowing easier, sweetens
      mixtures
      Honey // x0 // infections, sore throats, swallowing
      easier, coughing, energy
      Horsetail // x1 // infections, bleeding
      Juniper berries // x1 // bellyaches, strength, breathing,
      calming to cats
      Lamb's Ear // x0 // strength
      Marigold // x0 // infection, bleeding
      Mouse bile // x0 // ticks
      Nettle leaves // x0 // poultice for wounds
      Poppy seeds // x1 // sleep, shock, pain
      Ragwort leaves // x0 // aching joints
      Raspberry leaves // x0 // pain, bleeding
      Rosemary // x0 // hides the scent of death
      Snakeroot // x0 // heals poison
      Stinging nettle // x1 // vomiting, swelling, mix with
      comfrey to heal broken bones, wounds, chewing helps
      infections
      Sweet-sedge // x0 // infections
      Thyme // x0 // treats shock
      Wild garlic // x0 // infections (especially rat bites)
      Willow bark // x0 // pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
      Yarrow // x0 // poison from wounds, vomit toxins,
      cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Water shrew // x0 // 1 serving
      Rabbit // x0 // 2 servings
      Squirrel // x0 // 2 servings
      Small fish // x0 // 1-2 servings
      Hare // x0 // 3 servings
      Thrush // x0 // 3 servings
      Total // 0 servings

Mentors:
      Ashenstorm // Honeypaw // one // battle,
      Mentor // Apprentice // No. of training sessions // Moves

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name // Cause of Death
      Cat Name // Cause of Death

Family:
      Ashenstorm and Bumblebelly
        ↳
      Name and Name
        ↳
────────────────────
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.7

Postby ashton. » Wed May 31, 2017 3:12 pm

WEATHER: it is currently new-leaf. All the snow has melted at last, but because of this the water levels have grown immensely. Additionally, storm clouds heavy with rain are approaching and a few small rain clouds are already here. Your territory will soon be flooded, so make sure to keep a close eye on kits and apprentices.

Tigerstar. wrote:

Waking up Darkstar got out into the clearing to see Midnightclaw staring at her vary haughtily "Good to see you finally awake" he mused. "Well, you look ready for a long day of hunting and patrolling" and with that she bounded off into the forest "Hey, wait up". With that the ran off into the forest together, panting but happy.
They stopped at the stream in the middle of the territory and settled down together purring "You know, your not that bad" And neither are you. Starclan told me to find a cat named Darkstar, and when I saw you I thought, wow,
I hope this is Darkstar"
she shoved him away, but not hurting him in the least. Looking down at her paws "Will you be my mate?" slipped out. "Of course, silly".
Midnightclaw is the new deputy]
[Darkstar and Midnightclaw become mates]
[Darkstar and Midnightclaw go patroling/hunting]

"Careful," Midnightclaw warned as the two left the camp for some hunting. "Now that the snow is melted, there are pools of water everywhere and it looks like it might flood soon."
      Darkstar chuckled, "I know. I have eyes too, don't I?"
      Leader and deputy padded across the soggy earth, keeping an eye out for prey. It seemed to them that all the land prey were hiding from the rain in their burrows, for none were in sight. With a small sigh of frustration, Darkstar decided they should try the stream. Sure enough, there were a couple fish to be found there, of which they caught one.

darkstar is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.
      darkstar and midnightclaw did not find any new clan-mates but did catch a small fish!

Tigerstar. wrote:Special Notes: I know I sent Darkstar to Moonpool last post, but it has been a week, can I do it again?

yup! you can visit the moonpool once a week c:

OcelotDragon wrote:
Larkclan

Poppystar woke up with a jolt. It was time to accomplish something. The newleaf sun had finally come through for her, but it was lonely in the camp glade. She wanted another cat to share the warmth with. As she began the long journey to the moonpool, she wondered at what rank she would like beside her. Poppystar decided that she would like a deputy to help her out with hunting and patrols. When she saw the glistening pool in front of her, she meowed, "Starclan, may I be granted a deputy?" She lay down and touched her nose to the cool water.

Poppystar awoke from her dream with a small yawn. She blinked a few times and looked around. It seemed she was the only cat there. Where was the deputy she had asked for? She began to fret, thinking either StarClan refused her request or the cat had taken a wrong turn coming to the moonpool, or - or something.
      "Oh, hello! Sorry I'm a bit late!" came a meow from behind her. A stocky dark gray tabby was approaching.
      The LarkClan leader breathed a sigh of relief. "Hello. I believe you are to be my deputy, correct?"
      The cat's face lit up. "Yes, yes - that's right!"

starclan has given you a deputy!

Zmija's Folly wrote:

Swiftleap waddled into the cave, small snow clumps clinging tightly to his legs. The lemming he'd caught was meager, sure, but it would fill a stomach and that's all that mattered. Upon entering the camp he heard voices.. Snowstar's voice and.. who was that? The tom trotted to the fresh-kill pile and deposited his lemming only to see Snowstar - his Snowstar - pressed up against another cat. Shaking off the over-protective feeling Swiftleap coughed lightly, announcing his presence.

Snowstar and the stranger had been caught in a fit of light giggles and chit-chat when they were torn away to look up at Swiftleap, "Ah! Swiftleap!" Snowstar greeted the tom.

"Who is this?' Swiftleap asked after bowing his head lightly at his leader's greeting.

"Timberfang." the stranger interrupted with a wink thrown in Swiftleap's direction, "I thought I was gonna freeze my paws off when I found Snowstar!" the brown and white tom chuckled.

Swiftleap had to again fight off the urge to push his way between Snowstar and this... Timberfang, "Well," he spoke, hiding his feelings well, "We're always glad to have some company."
-----

Timberfang had quickly adjusted to Clan life and while Swiftleap had a hard time accepting his flirting nature the two got along well enough. Snowstar still seemed to confide more in Swiftleap and that was all he could ask for. It was comforting knowing that she couldn't be swayed easily by the mere appearance of another male. Sharing the warrior's den with Timberfang had been something else entirely though for the most part Swiftleap was thankful for the extra warmth. This morning the three woke and discussed their plans quickly.

"I think Timberfang and I should go hunting while you visit the moonstone, Snowstar." Swiftleap meowed, "It'll help to have two sets of eyes seeking out prey."

Timberfang laughed lightly, "Heck, it'll be easier with all this snow finally melting! Not that it would matter much now that I'm here - I could catch three lemmings in the snow with my eyes closed!"

Swiftleap eyed the warrior, emotions never finding their way onto his face, "Sure you could - I'll love to see that next leaf-bare."

Snowstar interrupted with a bright laugh, "I'm glad you two are hitting it off so well." her tail flicked, amused, at her feet, "I think it's a great idea, Swiftleap, I'll see you guys in the morning and hopefully our ancestors will bless us with some more company."
----

That night, quite some time after Swiftleap and Timberfang had left, Snowstar set out. There was hardly any snow left on the mountain but it was clinging tightly to the mountainside. The tundra clung onto snow for as long as it possibly could but that's where she and her clan thrived best.

The she-cat pushed through the snow, forcing herself through the thickest parts near the peak. Luckily she didn't need to go all the way to the top and soon enough she slipped through the entrance to the moonstone's cave. She took a few seconds to lick the snow clumps from her legs and belly before reaching the massive stone. Snowstar took in a deep breath before curling up near the moonstone and touching her nose to it's cool base.

-----
switleap & timberfang go hunting
snowstar visits the moonstone to ask for another cat.

As they headed out of the camp, Timberfang continued to brag for a little while about how he was such an amazing hunter and fighter and climber, while Swiftleap could only attempt to block out the sound of his voice. Without a word to the other tom, the deputy led them down to the base of the hill where a small river was now rushing.
      "Whoa! Look at that!" cried Timberfang. "Current seems to be moving pretty quickly, but I bet I could swim it, and..."
      To Swiftleap's relief, the sound of the rushing water drowned out the warrior as they came closer. He watched the water carefully, searching for the shine of fish scales in the sunlight. As soon as one was spotted, he thrust his paw into the water and scooped the fish out. Quickly he snapped its spine with his teeth and picked it up in his maw to carry back to camp. He felt a sense of accomplishment at having caught something for the Clan while Timberfang, who had just been boasting of his brilliant hunting skills, did not.

swiftleap and timberfang caught a fish!
      starclan has given you an apprentice!

sstormling wrote:
    ixxxxtPoppystar hadn't returned from her small hunting trip; it was starting to trouble Mosspelt the more and more he thought about it. The deputy had took more than half of the clan to hunt while the weather was as nice as this. What was he to do...

ixxxxt"That's it!" the tom exclaimed in a harsh manner which lead to the expecting queen poking her tired head out of the quiet den. Mosspelt rolled his eyes. "I don't care if I yelled loud enough for Starclan to hear, you need rest!"

ixxxxt"You act old enough to be a grumpy elder -- even though you are the youngest one here."

ixxxxt"Hilarious, Bumblebelly but I'm serious. Poppystar has been out for quite awhile so I will stop my duties to go search for her and I need you to prepare for your kitting."

ixxxxt"-- oh but me, the defenseless queen will be here all alone. Oh no!"

ixxxxt"Haha. You know you will be fine; the hunting party is coming back soon anyways."

ixxxxtAnd like that Mosspelt was off into the forest, making his way to the mountains but forgetting that his leader headed to the deeper part of the forest. Luckily, Bumblebelly didn't forget. The young medicine cat was already out of her sight. Being as naive as she was, the queen was already heading to Poppystar's old tracks.

ixxxxt( hehe sorry for it being so short but i couldn't find time for this post.. the next will be quite dramatic and long / yayy?? / )
────────────────────
( the clan eats a rabbit )
( @river border Hailstrike, Softstep, Ashenstorm, Honeypaw go hunting )
( @river border Ashenstorm teaches Honeypaw hunting /or/ fishing )
( @mountains Mosspelt searches for Poppystar )
( @forest Bumblebelly sneaks out of camp to search for Poppystar )
( Poppystar still lays unconscious and gains a fever )

Bumblebelly hurried along Poppystar's scent trail, pausing every now and then to check the air again, making sure she didn't stray off track. As she trotted through the forest, she wondered what had befallen their dear leader. Had she been attacked by a fox or another creature of the sort? Captured by two-legs? Ambushed by a neighboring Clan's patrol? She was so lost in her thoughts that she almost walked right past the leader.
      "Poppystar!" she cried, wheeling around and bounding to her leader. "Poppystar, are you alright? Can you hear me?"
      No answer came from the unconscious leader.
      The tortoiseshell queen began to pace frantically and mumbled to herself, not thinking straight for fear her leader was dying somehow. "Oh, Poppystar, what am I going to do with you? I can't get you back to camp if you won't wake up...." Suddenly she regained her senses and came to a decision of what she should do. "I'll be right back Poppystar!"
      She hurried off back to the camp. She needed to tell the others so perhaps they could carry Poppystar back. She knew that they would all be upset with her for leaving the camp, but it would be worth it if it meant that their leader would soon be alright.

your hunting patrol caught a water shrew and a rabbit!
      honeypaw learned the hunting skill!
      mosspelt's search for poppystar was unsuccessful.
      bumblebelly found poppystar and returns to camp to tell the others where she is.
      poppystar needs borage leaves for her fever.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laurelclan || description

Postby roses.in.abyss » Wed May 31, 2017 6:02 pm

β„’aurelclan

laurelclan is a generally peaceful clan. the cats are kind, and find that life is much easier if there was no violence. they take in about any stranger that is seeking shelter, and will often welcome them into the clan if they find that they are kind-hearted. their friendliness also makes them quite easy to trick. they trust too easily and the clan is often seen as 'weak' by others.

laurelclan is very close to starclan and kits are told about them from the moment they open their eyes. almost all cats are quite spiritual and believe the signs and prophecies that starclan shares with them. forbidden romances are seen as one of the worst things a clan cat could do. if found, the parents will be exiled and they have the choice to take their kits with them or leave them to grow up in the clan.

the cats in laurelclan are lithe and have a smaller build than most cats. they are skilled at running and usually have decent stamina. their fur color varies, although it is usually a lighter shade. their fur is unusually soft, and slightly fluffy as to protect them from the cold winds. the one requirement to join the clan is that you must be caring. no selfish or aggressive cats can be in laurelclan, for that goes against everything they stand for.

the majority of laurelclan's territory is moorland. the camp is surrounded by various bushes, including a few laurel shrubs. the dens are dents or crators dug out by the cats. their nests are filled with grass and possibly leaves. the nests of the leader and medicine cat are also lined with feathers. in the west, a stream goes through their territory not too far from camp, providing the clan with a great supply of water. near the edge of laurelclan's territory in the southeast, there is a large, unnaturally shiny rock that they call Shine Rock. apprentices train here with their mentors. there is a more vegitated area northeast of the camp, with large bushes, thickets, and several trees. some cats go there to hunt and apprentices learn to climb there, and the clan has named it Dark Trees. many cats dislike going there because many foxes nest there and they feel confined by the many plants, but it does yield decent prey.

on the moor, you can usually find rabbits, hares, and mice. in Dark Trees, squirrels and shrews are most common. occasionally, an ermine will be caught, but not very often. predators such as snakes and badgers can be found in the moorland while foxes are found in Dark Trees.
call me roses - she/he/they pronouns, please
warrior cats, skyrim, musicals, stardew valley
furry that enjoys making art and role-playing ^-^
roses.in.abyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed May 31, 2017 6:34 pm

Weather:
The snow from leafbare has melted rapidly, faster than it had the previous newleaf. Most low-lying territories have started to flood slightly, but it's not a danger to the cats that live there yet. Rain has started to fall frequently, causing the floodwaters to rise a bit more.

Mika. wrote:
As Smokeheart and Wavepaw entered into the clan Emberstar looked over to see the white she-cat. "Thank you." Emberstar said as she helped them coming into the clan.

Blazeclaw walked out too see Smokeheart as his eye widen. "Thank god we have a medicine cat now" as he went in side the med den waiting for Smokeheart, so did Emberstar.

"do you know what your doing?" As Blazeclaw asked then Smokeheart nodded, "Fist i need to know what happened?". Blazeclaw told her as she nodded and helped Steamheart.

When the 3 cats where in the med den, Wavepaw and Flamestorm started to know each other a little as they sat onto a long log looking into the forest.

After Smokeheart was done with Steamheart. she sat next to the pile of herbs and started to sort them out. Ember gave a little pat on Steamheart head and walked out to find Flamestorm and Wavepaw sat onto a log as she walked by them.
Blazeclaw walked out and called over Flamestorm to hunt. "Good luck!" As wavepaw said over to Flamestorm giving her a little wave good by.

((Tigerlcaw name has been changed to Blazeclaw))
{Blazeclaw and Flamestorm has gone hunting for the day}

"Is it always so wet here?" Flamestorm fretted, shaking water droplets from her fur. Blazeclaw shook his head,
scraping leaves over the chipmunk he had caught.

"It's only like this in newleaf. The snow melted so the territory floods more than usual, plus it's raining." Blazeclaw mewed. Flamestorm nodded slowly, her ears pricking up slightly when she heard chirping from a nearby bird. Without saying another word,
the pale she-cat disappeared into the undergrowth after the bird.

[ Blazeclaw and Flamestorm caught a chipmunk and two woodpeckers while out hunting ]

WolvesLionsCats wrote:
β„’aurelclan

laurelclan is a generally peaceful clan. the cats are kind, and find that life is much easier if there was no violence. they take in about any stranger that is seeking shelter, and will often welcome them into the clan if they find that they are kind-hearted. their friendliness also makes them quite easy to trick. they trust too easily and the clan is often seen as 'weak' by others.

laurelclan is very close to starclan and kits are told about them from the moment they open their eyes. almost all cats are quite spiritual and believe the signs and prophecies that starclan shares with them. forbidden romances are seen as one of the worst things a clan cat could do. if found, the parents will be exiled and they have the choice to take their kits with them or leave them to grow up in the clan.

the cats in laurelclan are lithe and have a smaller build than most cats. they are skilled at running and usually have decent stamina. their fur color varies, although it is usually a lighter shade. their fur is unusually soft, and slightly fluffy as to protect them from the cold winds. the one requirement to join the clan is that you must be caring. no selfish or aggressive cats can be in laurelclan, for that goes against everything they stand for.

the majority of laurelclan's territory is moorland. the camp is surrounded by various bushes, including a few laurel shrubs. the dens are dents or crators dug out by the cats. their nests are filled with grass and possibly leaves. the nests of the leader and medicine cat are also lined with feathers. in the west, a stream goes through their territory not too far from camp, providing the clan with a great supply of water. near the edge of laurelclan's territory in the southeast, there is a large, unnaturally shiny rock that they call Shine Rock. apprentices train here with their mentors. there is a more vegitated area northeast of the camp, with large bushes, thickets, and several trees. some cats go there to hunt and apprentices learn to climb there, and the clan has named it Dark Trees. many cats dislike going there because many foxes nest there and they feel confined by the many plants, but it does yield decent prey.

on the moor, you can usually find rabbits, hares, and mice. in Dark Trees, squirrels and shrews are most common. occasionally, an ermine will be caught, but not very often. predators such as snakes and badgers can be found in the moorland while foxes are found in Dark Trees.

[ Laurelclan has been founded ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:27 pm

Swallowclan
Number of Cats: 9

Everyone was in a great mood when they woke up the next day. They all knew newleaf was back, along with the prey and warm weather. After sharing three mice, the clan cats gathered under the high rock and waited for Spiderstar to speak.

"We definitely have enough prey for the few days to come, so no need for a hunting patrol today." Spiderstar started. "Smokewhisker and Mikepaw, you can go on your first training session." he smiled when he saw the mentor and apprentice grin in anticipation. "the same goes for Leafstrike and Whisperpaw." he stopped again for a second. "Moonshadow and Honeyear, I would like you to go on a patrol on our western border." for some reason, Honeyear seemed particularly happy about it. "Ravenfeather, could you go on another at the northern border? I will be going to the moonpool, and," he looked at Fawnthroat, "I'll be looking for herbs, of course." the medicine cat put in. Spiderstar smiled. "great. Now, if everyone knows what they are doing, go!" and he jumped down. He hadn't told them what he would be asking Starclan for. He wasn't quite sure they would agree...

The cats scattered in a lot of directions. Leafstrike and Whisperpaw went to a place where Leafstrike knew there were good trees to teach her climbing. Whisperpaw was always a step ahead of him, bouncing around happily. She couldn't wait to start. Leafstrike was more laid back, but to be honest he was quite excited too. When they arrived, Leafstrike tried to make her sit down to explain to her the basics, but she was infernal. At last, worn out, Leafstrike Sat down. "alright then. Show me what you can do." he said. He wouldn't let her climb high enough to be dangerous, but... Just enough to teach her. Whisperpaw didn't seem the least put off by that, and agreed to the challenge quickly. She stepped up to a tree, and, with Leafstrike watching intently, jumped up. It didn't take long for her to climb up to the lowest branch. Leafstrike was impressed, but didn't say anything. He waited with a slight smile, knowing something would happen soon. "I... I'm not sure how to get down..." a slightly scared voice cane from the tree. Leafstrike grinned. Je had known it was coming. "Maybe you could have waited a little for me to explain." he said. "y-yes..." Leafstrike sighed. "alright, I'm coming." a few minutes later, Leafstrike had coached Whisperpaw down to firm ground and was sitting on front of her. The apprentice seemed ready to go straight back up, but Leafstrike held her back. "I'll tell you how to get down first." he said with a hint in his eyes.

Moonshadow and Honeyear walked silently side by side, none of them making a sound. Moonshadow looked sullenly ahead if her, to the sides a little too to see if there was anything. Honeyear couldn't help but shoot loving glances at the beautiful she cat. "Umm, so, how are you today?" he asked. Moonshadow frowned, but didn't answer. The Tom felt awkward. He sighed and continued walking in silence. Love is hard, he thought.

(Smokewhisker and Mikepaw training (hunting)
Leafstrike and Whisperpaw training (climbing)
Moonshadow and Honeyear patrol
Ravenfeather patrol
Fawnthroat looking for herbs
Spiderstar moonpool, requesting queen)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 59 moons | male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 46 moons | female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 62 moons | female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 47 moons | male | X
          Moonshadow | 41 moons | female | X
          Smokewhisker | 23 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 41 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Mikepaw | 10 moons | male | X
          Whisperpaw | 9 moons | female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x3 | 3 servings (used up)
    Vole | x2 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Total: 16 servings left over/5 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Smokewhisker | Mikepaw | none
    Leafstrike | Whisperpaw | none
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikepaw -> Whisperpaw
    Honeyear -> Moonshadow (will never work out)
    Name ->/<-> Name
Last edited by Arya22 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me