Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

puppy present - 10th anniversary edition by tiny

• Forum avatar size
Artist tiny [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

puppy present - 10th anniversary edition

Postby tiny » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:56 pm

TEN YEARS AGO, I posted the first puppy present editable. then, in 2020, came 2.0. i can't believe it's been ten years.

time has gone by so fast. i would be remiss not to mention the significant chapter in my life this website was and the lifelong friendships it forged for me (literally - 15 years with my best friend because of this place!) doing this sweet little editable brings back so many good memories - and it's fun to look back on my artistic progress because CS truly started my love for digital art.

feel free to use this for whatever you want and however you want, and the bow is separate if you just like the dog :) happy holidays.
tiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: puppy present - 10th anniversary edition

Postby BlueEyedKite » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:22 pm

Wow, it's amazing to see how your art has grown ^^ I am marking as I would be honored to color in one of my doggie OCs in these lines <3 Nonny

Ps: if you find the time, Loelya's editables are so fun to play with: Gingerbread house, Pizza, Friendship bracelets. I would say they are the gems of the editable oekaki in 2023.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: puppy present - 10th anniversary edition

Postby Chaoses » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:24 am

ha, i remember your original post and definitely used it as well. its super neat to see how your style has changed over the years, i enjoyed it back then and now!
Chaoses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me