Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

Postby Pandapop » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:13 am

Username: Pandapop
Last Explore Date: n/a
Item Bonus: n/a
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrant001 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:57 am

Username: Tyrant001
Last Explore Date: 04/04
Item Bonus: N/A

๐™ท๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’› โค๏ธ
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ–บAthenaโ—„ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:13 pm

Username: โ–บAthenaโ—„
Last Explore Date: April 4th
โ–บAthenaโ—„

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 24Beaver01 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:36 pm

Username: 24Beaver01
Last Explore Date: 4/4
Item Bonus: N/a
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, in school, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol. I am a proud member and artist for Storkatten(Storkies), Rocky Mountain Mini Drafts(RMMD), SWE, and Range Trotters! Check out storkies for a chance to get some magic cats!

Image Image Image

My babies- Image
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rat » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:02 pm

Username: rat
Item Bonus: N/A
..Image - fr lair - afrma - th - swe stables
    | nick
    |he/him

| i breed health tested american bullies irl :^)
    | guest artist for SWEs
rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:36 pm

Username: Eevee55
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:02 pm

Username: Desmond
Last Explore Date: 4/4
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:20 pm

Username: MazBourne
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:00 am

Day 1

MazBourne - โ€œYou see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldnโ€™t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we wonโ€™t judge!โ€
    You found a wild Black Sage Overo Stallion. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Outer - โ€œYouโ€™ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?โ€
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 Flower Voucher 4/5

strangetales - โ€œYou had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!โ€
    Nothing :c

chellerd - โ€œYou see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldnโ€™t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we wonโ€™t judge!โ€
    You found a wild Chestnut Saffron Tobiano Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

coaliev - โ€œYou see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldnโ€™t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we wonโ€™t judge!โ€
    You found a wild Silver Grullo Zingiber Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Folmes - โ€œYouโ€™ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?โ€
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop.

BunnyBeam - โ€œYouโ€™ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?โ€
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 Tea Voucher 4/5

DevilishNightmare - โ€œYou pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing youโ€™re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Clay Teapet! Wonder why someone would throw that out?โ€
    Your item will be added to your inventory shortly.

NoodleDOOT - โ€œYou pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing youโ€™re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?โ€

24Beaver01 - โ€œYouโ€™ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?โ€
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 Flower Voucher 4/7

Athena - โ€œYou had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!โ€

Tyrant001 - โ€œYouโ€™ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?โ€
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 Flower Voucher 4/7

HowlingHooves - โ€œYouโ€™ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?โ€
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 Tea Voucher 4/7

BaachenBits - โ€œYou pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing youโ€™re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 TestTube! Wonder why someone would throw that out?โ€

rat - โ€œYouโ€™ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?โ€
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop.

Eevee55 - โ€œYouโ€™ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?โ€
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 tea voucher 4/10

Echo Revna - โ€œYou pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing youโ€™re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Baby Blanket! Wonder why someone would throw that out?โ€

DovieCaba - โ€œYou had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!โ€

Desmond - โ€œYouโ€™ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?โ€
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 tea voucher 4/6

Pandapop - โ€œYou see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldnโ€™t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we wonโ€™t judge!โ€
    You found a wild Liver Chestnut Teastain Leopard Appaloosa Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:09 am, edited 9 times in total.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“โ€†
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€

ImageImageImage
โœฐToyhouseโœฐ
โœฐClosed Speciesโœฐ
โœฐTrottersโœฐ

ImageImageImage

โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โ”€- โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€- โ™ก - โ˜พ - โ™ก -โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† -โ”€
ShadyBro

My pets