Avine Customs Archive [DO NOT POST]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Avine Customs Archive [DO NOT POST]

Postby Tatangi » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:10 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π•πˆππ„ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ„π’

The Avine are a species of griffin that carry owl and big cat like features. They live in many types of climates, and can come in many different sizes. Avine are raised and train to participate in the Avine Racing Leagues where they gain stats to pass on to their offspring. The size of your Avine will determine what Race they are allowed to register for!

Avine Customs

To get a Custom Avine, you must first have an egg. Eggs can be bought for feathers in our Discord Server Shop, or be earned from special events and some races. Once you have an egg, you will be added to the Avine Egg Lineart so that you can color-in the egg and post what kind of ideas you have for your Custom Avine.

Egg Hunting Event
Around Easter Time, we hold a special Event where we gift Custom Eggs to players who own an Avine. We use our discord to roll dice for the number of Avine currently owned, and award two people that are randomly selected with a Custom Egg.
We also have an "egg hunt" where a special egg will be hidden somewhere within our Avine Threads and posts and the first person to claim it will get a custom egg! For every 50 Avine, we will hide another egg!

Getting an Egg
If it isn't during our Easter Event, we also offer Eggs as rewards for Events and races. Some races will list a Custom Egg as the prize alongside the Stat Increases. We will also allow people to buy Customs using Feathers in our Discord Server.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avine Customs [DO NOT POST]

Postby Tatangi » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:44 am

Custom Rules
    We do have a few rules when it comes to getting a Custom Avine. First, you need to get a Custom Egg. We keep track of all the Custom Eggs in our Discord, so we will know if you actually have one to hatch. Next, you will need to talk with an artist and ask if they are willing to make you a custom. Once you find an artist, that Artist will add you to the Avine Egg Lineart so that you can color-in your Egg.

Coloring your Egg
    When you color in your egg, be aware that the feathers matter. Each set of feathers are labeled within the Oekaki that tell you what size Avine you are trying to hatch. This allows Artist and Archivist to properly label the Avine once it is made. Make sure that when you color the egg, you use the same colors you wish to be used in your Avine. If there is a particular pattern you want, try to include it on the Egg. If you can't, make sure to put the pattern idea in your Application. Finally, the color of the Feathers will indicate what you want the Tail Feathers to look like.

Custom Egg Application
Code: Select all
[b][size=150]Custom Egg Request[/size][/b]
[quote][b]Username: [/b]
[b]CS ID Number: [/b]
[b]Link to Storage: [/b]
[b]Avine Size: [/b]
[b]Avine Patterns: [/b]
[b]Avine Colors: [/b]
[b]Artist: [/b][/quote]
Tatangi

My pets