♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:29 am

x
x

x
"Oʜ! Hᴇʟʟᴏ!"
I'm Aphelion, the courier! You have a letter for me to deliver?

Welcome to the Kalon Love Letters! Here your kalons can send messages to one another!
They can be friendly notes, anonymous letters from secret admirers, or sweet lines between mates!

──────•••──────

Hᴏᴡ Iᴛ Wᴏʀᴋs
Fill out the form below, and PM it Red!
Make sure you title the message "Love Letters".
Your letter will be posted here, for the recipient to see!
Please do not post here!

Rᴜʟᴇs
Only letters in the character of your kalons can be submitted.
Do not send any rude messages!
Romantic messages between kits and adults are not allowed.
DO NOT post here! Only Red + her assigned couriers may post the messages!
If you want to send a note to any of Red's kalons and remain anonymous, PM the form to iBrevity!
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥ Form//Do Not Post Here

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:31 am

♥ Lᴏᴠᴇ Lᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴍ ♥
PM this form to Red!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Sending Kalon's Info:[/b] [name and link] [this is your kalon]
[b]Receiving Kalon's Info:[/b] [name and link, link to owner] [this is the kalon they're sending the letter to!]
[b]Would your kalon like to remain anonymous?[/b]
[b]Letter:[/b] [here's where your kalon writes whatever they wanted to send! this is what will be posted in the thread!]

*If you would like to send a letter to any of Red's kalons and be anonymous, you can PM iBrevity!
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥ Do Not Post Here

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:33 am

Extra Res

Open for letters! ♥
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:00 am

||From Danny
||To Winnie

as beautiful as the sunset,
    as pretty as the sky,
    you are my chosen one,
    who I love with all my heart,
    I could never find another,
    as loving as you,
    as caring as you,
    as beautiful as you,
    and that is why I love you,
    Winnie,
    my love,
    my heart.

- Danny
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:06 am

||From Ezekiel
||To Vhara

My love,
    Many things may set out hearts apart. Perhaps, it is because we are so different, that we are infatuated.
    Though miles of stone wall separate my heart from the hearts of others, you break me down. Dear, you make me vulnerable. You're a barrage to my enclosure. You set me free. And God, if you're there at all, we may not see eye to eye most of the time, but I love this woman and I need her to know that. I need her to know she's not alone.

Her knight, her king, her savior,
    Ezekiel
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:07 am

||From Lovett
||To Vantin

Boxer babe,
    Love is dumb and stuff. I make bad decisions. Giving away my heart is dangerous. However, when I met you, I guess you could say I made a smart choice. I made a good decision. I feel safe with you. This note is short but I promise you i'll shower you in kisses when you're back from your wrestling tournament. I'm forever sorry I couldn't come.

I love and miss you,
    Lovett
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:07 am

||From Saskia
||To Viola

My girl,
    I can't tell if it was by fortune or not (maybe it was a scam?) that I fell in love with you. While you read my palms, I looked deep into your eyes and I know I had to have you, even if the sorcery itself was untrue. Every time you tell me you just don't know what you want to do with your life, my heart calls out to you. I'm here, love. We can scam every person on earth and further if we need to, just so my girl can have the future of her dreams. I'll be your Bonnie, baby, if you're my Clyde of course. It doesn't need to be a tragedy, though. We'll live on. I'll protect you from the police and the riots and the ones who try to expose you. I wont let them lay a finger on you. No one hurts my girl.

You're my home,
    Saskia
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:11 am

||From Noor
||To Sunset

My dearest Sunny,
    Someone suggested that it would be cheesy and romantic to write you a love letter, so here goes!

God, how long has it been since we first met on the beach? I know it's only been a couple of years, but honestly, it feels like a lifetime ago. I'm so glad I found you and approached you. I don't think you'll ever truly understand how long it took me to build up the courage to do so, but I did it.
    And look how far we've come! A house by the beach on our own, private island. Two beautiful children, and a full menagerie of animals. And throughout it all, you've been by my side. You are my rock, the one that I look to whenever I need comfort or advice. I don't think there's enough I can do to thank you for always being there, but I hope this letter can shed some light on my feelings.
    I hope that you'll allow me to grow old with you. There's nothing I want more than to spend the rest of my life with you, my one love. I want to watch the kids grow up, and I hope they make you proud; I know they've already made me proud.

I love you, Sunset, and I'm glad you love me too.

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:21 am

||From Anonymous
||To Praline

Dearest Praline

Hi there Praline! I can't believe I'm sending this letter, it's such a slight shock. The rush of adrenaline once you've sent it is unbelievable you know?

Normally, I'm the shy kid of the class. I sit at the front watching the teacher carefully, picking up their every move. I've managed to find out a lot about them by doing this. But I'll stop talking about that so you don't get a little to afraid of me. Earlier in the week we were talking about our role models. Of course I was too shy to speak up, but then that made me think. What if there was a way to communicate with our idols? Then walking home I saw a piece of paper fly across the road. I went to pick it up and saw it advertising "♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥". This isn't exactly a love letter, but more of a letter to say how much I appreciate you as my idol.

You probably don't even know me, but my name is -------- and I am female. I am a psychologist in the making and I love to read any and all books apart from comics. I love to puzzle out optical illusions, and occassionally make my own.

You are my idol, and my role model. I hope one day when I become a big girl, we can talk more since I'll be able to travel then?

Sincerely, --------
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Kalon Love Letters ♥

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:43 am

||From Sinbad & Danny
||To Eternity

Eternity,

I am really bad at writing stuff. But Danny keeps nagging me to write one despite my reluctance SO here we go.
    I am honestly awed that I found someone like you. That's probably cheesy. But anyways, you've made me really happy over the past few months and I've been having the time of my life. You mean the world to me and I wouldn't change it for anything.
    We should have another McDonald's nugget date sometime soon.

-Sinbad
    PS: Danny cares about you a lot too. Don't tell him I told you though, ok?
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me