Artist credit [gallery]
Time spent 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by credit

☙Sunset❧

Postby credit » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:45 am

This is my very first Kalon ever. I won him in a raffle held by Snow!

I'm still in shock like wow

Art done by myself~

☙Name❧: Sunset
☙Nick Name(s)❧: Sunny
☙Gender❧:Male
☙Age❧: About 17
☙Sexuality❧: Bisexual
☙Personality❧: Sunset is a kalon that has the ability to calm anyone down in any circumstance. Some would say that he's quite the gentleman, while others would say that he's a mega dork, and he doesn't pay much attention to those remarks. If anything he's rather sweet and very gentle to all he encounters. If he were to see someone hurt, or in danger, he's the type who'd act before they think and quite proud of it. Sunset can also be seen as quite feminine even though he's the dominant one in his current relationship, and there's nothing more that he loves than his sweet lover.~
☙Hex Codes❧: #E3C546 - #DD9550 - #CE3276 - #521158 - #0D0314 - #EEE7E6
☙Best Friend/ First friend❧: Matthew
☙Friends❧: Archie, Ruth
☙Family❧: unknown
☙Crushes❧: He has one~
☙Mate❧: Noor <3 (Owned by Shadow9119)
☙Children❧: none
Likes;
*Long strolls on the beach
* Spending time with his loving mate, Noor
*Writing in his journal
*Saving animals
*Playing with his small dog and cat
Disikes;
*Those who lie
*Anyone who disrespects nature
* Being left alone
* Scary movies

☙Anthro Lines❧

Last edited by credit on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☙Sunset and Noor❧

Postby credit » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:11 am

This post shall be dedicated to Sunset and his mate Noor (Owned by shadow9119)

Couple Information

Noor met Sunset on the mainland beach. They had never seen a Kalon stare at the ocean waves so intently, and were immediately intrigued. They approached Sunset and asked him about it. Sunset replied that watching the waves was relaxing, but the beach was way too loud.
Knowing their island would be much quieter, Noor offered to take Sunset there. Sunset agreed, and Noor took them by boat to the island.
After that day, Sunset visited island more and more often. He started spending the night there, and eventually, he never left. Noor and Sunset were great friends, the kind that could just sit there in silence and know exactly what the other was thinking. The romance blossomed from there.
Sunset provides the calming influence that Noor definitely benefits from, and Sunset enjoys being taken on adventures with Noor. The two go fishing and visit the mainland a lot, but the best times they have are just sitting around and enjoying each others' company.

Art by Yume.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☙Story 1 ❧

Postby credit » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:54 am

Story written by Shadow9119 for a kalloween prompt

Shadow9119 wrote:
Kaloween 2016 Prompt 4
By me (shadow9119)
Loud banging indicated that Noor was running up the stairs. They burst into the bedroom, and Sunset rolled over in the bed to see what they wanted. He had slept in while Noor got up early to feed the dolphins.
"Someone's excited." he mumbled, stifling a yawn. He sat up in the bed to see what Noor wanted; an entrance like this meant that Noor had found something to be excited about. He saw Noor standing at the end of the bed, rocking back and forth on their heels like an exciting school girl. Sunset raised an eyebrow.
"Sunset, Sunset, oh my god," said Noor, or at least, that's what Sunset thought they said. The sentence came out as one garbled word. "The Walmart on the mainland, bags of Swedish Fish are fifty cents a piece."
Sunset yawned, stretched, then slid out of the bed. He turned to Noor.
"Let me guess; you want to go pick up as many bags as possible?" Noor nodded vigorously, and Sunset chuckled. "Let me get some clothes on and take a shower, then we can go."
-----
The trip had been good, though Sunset figured Noor had enjoyed it more than he had. On top of the regular supplies that they needed for the island, Noor came home with 73 bags of Swedish Fish. Loading them onto the boat had not been a fun experience, and Sunset wondered if Noor was going to be able to eat them all.
As he put the milk they had bought into the fridge, he glanced at his partner. Noor was doing their best to fit as many bags of Swedish Fish as possible into the tiny snack bin they shared. Sunset grinned.
"They're not all going to fit in there." he said. Noor shot him a determined look.
"It's ok, I'll just eat whatever doesn't fit."
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☙Story 2 ❧

Postby credit » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:02 pm

discoverthedark wrote:
Just The Two Of Us
By discoverthedark

Cyan waves crashed and rolled off the sands of the mainland. The booming sound of the ocean’s impact carried down the shore by the howling wind. Sunset’s ears filled with the pestering whooshing. Only Noor’s voice seemed to break through the noise and comfort him in that moment.
“It’s nice when it’s just the two of us.” Noor spoke softly and pressed against Sunset’s side, seeking warmth and comfort. A smile broke across Sunset’s face.
Together they sat and watched as the sun sink closer the horizon.
They had spent the day fishing and enjoying eachother’s company and couldn’t think of a better way to end the day before boarding the Mahi Mahi and heading home.
Noor watched the clouds slink across the sky, pointing out the different shapes to Sunset.
“What does that one look like to you?” He asked gently, hoping to preserve the tranquility of the moment. Watching Noor’s eyes flick to the cloud in question, Sunset studied every feature. Nothing made him happier than seeing Noor happy and safe.
“Pigeon.” Noor decides a moment later.
“And that one?” The next, much larger, cloud he pointed out sat above the cat shaped one Noor had decided looked like Pigeon.
“A castle.”
Sunset nodded as it’s shape unfolded before his eyes. He loved these moments with Noor, their little adventures were something he looked forward to on a daily basis.
“Should we walk down the beach one more time before heading back?” He asked.
They wordlessly stood together, side-by-side, and made their way down the stretch of sand.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me