Deerssert Re-Adoption [ v.3 ] [ round 1 open ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Deerssert Re-Adoption [ v.3 ] [ round 1 open ]

Postby sprig » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:40 am

Main Thread | Breeding Thread | MYO Thread | Archives | [url=wip]Official Website[/url] | Official Fanclub
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, and welcome to the Deerssert Readoption! If you have a deer you no longer connect with, this is the perfect place to send them. They will go to a loving home, so you don't have to worry! These deer are available to everyone - from people without a Deerssert, to people who own 10! Our one and only goal here is to make sure every deer has a loving home.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

We just have a few quick rules, to keep everything neat and tidy. Make sure you read them over!

- Please only apply for one Deerssert per round.
- There are several judges, so don't worry about bias opinions!
- Be sure to read over and follow all Deerssert rules on the main page.
- If you don't win, don't let that get you down! There will always be other chances.
- Readoptions generally last about a week. Feel free to bump this thread on the day they are meant to be judged!
More will be added as needed ;u;
Last edited by sprig on Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff, FAQ, Readoption Form

Postby sprig » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:56 am

Image______________________________________________________________________________________________

These are the people that help me out with judging to keep everything fair and unbiased!

Director
vintage rose

Judges
vintage rose
(will be searching for more)

- Frequently Asked Questions -

Q: How do I tell what deer are up for Readoption?
A: There will be a post with images of the deer who are being re-adopted, as well as their form, their gender, and the original artist.

Q: I have a deer I don't connect with anymore and I want it to go up for Readoption. How do I do that?
A: There will be a form for you to fill out and PM to me, which will ask for you to provide a link to the deer's original page, and a reminder that once the form is sent it is permanent.

Q: I submitted a form for Readopting my Deerssert, but I decided I wanted to keep it! Can it be taken off the list?
A: Sadly, once you submit a Readoption form, that deer no longer belongs to you. It belongs to the staff as a whole until it is given to another user.

Q: When I finish my form for adopting a deer, where do I put it?
A: You post it here on this thread! Rather than PMing it to someone, this way the judges and myself can easily keep track and review them.

Q: Can I edit my adoption form, like add extras, change the fonts, and stuff like that?
A: No. You are not to change the form in any way.

Q: Can I change the gender of the deer I am trying to win?
A: Since a deer's gender is irrelevant for breeding, yes you can! Unless otherwise requested by the previous owner, gender changes are fine.

Image______________________________________________________________________________________________

So finally we're down to the form where you can send deer to this awesome center! Giving a Deerssert up for Readoption is easy and simple. Just read over these quick reminders and rules, and you're set to go!

- Once you fill out this form and send it to me, it is permanent. That deer no longer belongs to you. Don't worry, it will find a good home!
- If you send a deer for Readoption, you cannot try out for it here.
- If you wish to send in multiple deer, that's totally fine! Just put a small space in between each form in your PM.
- You will PM this form to me, with the title "Deerssert Readoption."
- I will add your deer to a list of rounds, and it will eventually be cycled through and Readopted!
- If you wish to be notified when your deer is being Readopted, let me know in the "Other" section of the form and I'll write that down.
More will be added as I think on it more ;v;

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Deerssert's Original Adoption Page:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Last edited by sprig on Thu May 25, 2017 2:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How it Works

Postby sprig » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 am

- How to Try Out -
In order to try out for a deer, you have to properly fill out the form provided for the Deerssert you want. Every form is specifically designed by me, to be the most effective way to be sure each deer goes to a loving, caring home. They are all generally super simple, so don't worry if you can't do art or write big stories!

- Submitting a Form -
You can only submit one form per judging round. Each round lasts anywhere from a few days to two weeks, so not usually too long. Please feel free to bump the thread on the judging day, and myself or another judge will post letting you know we're working to judge that round! If you win, you must post on this thread acknowledging the fact, or the deer will be given to a runner up. You have 3 weeks to claim your deer. This is to ensure a good home for the Deerssert, as promised to the original owners!

- Previously Adopted -
These are the links to Deer who have previously been adopted for their new owner's reference!
- Sleeping in Space
- Magenta King

- Bloody Hannibal
Last edited by sprig on Tue May 23, 2017 6:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deer for Readoption

Postby sprig » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:12 am

Finally, we're down to the most exciting part of all - the adoption! This is the place where all deer will be put when they are up for adoption. They will each have an individual form, and will be in their own quote bubble.
Also remember that once you own them, you can go to the transfer thread and either transfer them yourself or ask for an artist, so if their design is out of date it can be updated!

- Round 1 -

Open

Dark Princess wrote:Image

Original Adoption Page: Here
Deerssert #: 174
Artist: iReload
Special Notes: Has been bred to 220 (this means she is unbreed-able)

[i]Dark Princess[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Story behind the flower on her tail:[/b]

Purple Skeleton wrote:Image

Deerssert #: 220
Artist: Jack
Special Notes: Has been bred to 174 (this means he is un-breedable), comes with art.

[i]Purple Skeleton[/i]
[b]Why does he wear an alligator skull?:[/b]

Expecto Patronum wrote:Image

Deerssert #: Custom
Artist: Jack
Special Notes: She was based off of Snape's doe patronus.

[i]Expecto Patronum[/i]
[b]Does she make friends easy, you know, since she looks like a ghost?:[/b]

[quote="two word description"][img]medium[/img]

[b]Original Adoption Page:[/b] [url=here]Here[/url]
[b]Deerssert #:[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Special Notes:[/b]

[code][i]Two words[/i]
[b]Other:[/b][/code][/quote]
Last edited by sprig on Thu May 25, 2017 2:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert Re-Adoption [ v.3 ] [ round 1 open ]

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:34 am

Expecto Patronum
Username: LadyChinaAru
Name: Whisper
Does she make friends easy, you know, since she looks like a ghost?:
well it's kinda mixed, she seems to be able to bond well with young Deerssert but
many adults are afraid of her. She doesn't know why they are as she is very sweet
and event motherly to young ones but I guess when you look like a ghost and you
hold a teddy bear up lie your trying to levitate it scares some deers..
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Magenta King
Username: Zippo♥
Name: Sinclair
What is his hair routine to keep it so shiny and perfect?: it sounds odd but egg yolks aren't just for baking people! a simple whisk of one egg and some water and a massage into your hair and rinse. It leaves the hair extra soft and silky as long as you can handle the oddness of this hair mask. The yolks have a lipid material known to be used in many hair products already, it's like skipping steps.
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star_Bun » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:50 am

Sleeping in Space
Username: Nintendo Ghost
Name: Constellation
Why is she so sleepy?: Constellation has narcolepsy. She is almost always falling asleep at random times. Because of this, no deer can get her excited or else she'll pass out due to her condition. She is a slow and easy going deer that's prepared for when she falls asleep at the drop of a hat.

███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

Hi ! I'm star_bun, but call me star < 3
I'm always open to PM's and making
new friends !
avi and signature art by
nervousdog

███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Star_Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:00 am

Purple Skeleton
    Username: Glomp
    Name: Rye
    Why does he wear an alligator skull?: He was a rather sweet but timid man, and when life goes to fast for him, he makes rash decisions, and one such decision completely changed his life. He ran away.
    He didn't look back, and find himself quite at a loss when he couldn't retrace his steps.. and in his panic, he tripped on a skull. At first he was wary of it, skulls never sat well with him... but he find himself intrigued with this one.
    Almost as it was calling to him, he slipped it on and then.. it took over.
    He doesn't take off the mask because he can't, Rye is now in control.
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:13 am

I will be ending each comp when there are at least three entries per ;v;
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:07 am

Sleeping in Space
Username:
Kaori Kiyazono.
Name:
Marisol.
Why is she so sleepy?:
Marisol is always tired because she exhausts herself to full extent. She manages to keep herself up with the mixture of coffee and a ton of sugar. She has to make sure she doesn't crash, but there are occasional times where she does. Nobody can even tell when she's about to pass out because it happens at random. Asking people how to stay awake doesn't even help because their ideas aren't ideal, such as just sleeping? Marisol wouldn't wake up after that.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups