Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby ~Soul~ » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:19 am

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say hi and that I am back on cs, I have a really hard 6 months and I am finally out of the dark and into some great time and the stress of school is over for now and that I am trying to get back into the communities that I love and miss!!! I have many of khimaira that I would like to breed and get working on personality wise! so feel free to pm me!
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Hey I am opening 2 custom slots if you want you can send me a forum ( if it's ok just barrow a custom forum from another artist cause I don't have one :geek: ) or what not. All I really care about knowing right away is gender, color, markings, lines, and eye color everything else can be posted after I am done πŸ˜ƒ, also I am not doing VR customs only rare and under ( I don't think I am ready for a VR yet lol )

I also posted in the discord so

Slots
1)
2)
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicornβ™‘

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:45 pm

DarkestWerewolf wrote:
    Hey ya'll. I'm looking for a slot swap or two. I've got this handsome boy here.
    Heaven's Brightest Star // Jonghyun
    I'm looking for other Khims of the same rarity and a gene-bomb as well. I'm extremely picky but PM me with what you got. :)

I'm still looking for a home for these two babs. PM me with the form "Khim rehoming" and fill in the form accordingly. I'll rehome them when I find the right owner.
    Drawn into the Heavens // Lucio
    Code: Select all
    [center][b][u]I want to rehome Lucio![/u][/b]
    [b]New name:[/b]
    [b]Link to stables:[/b]
    [b]Why you want him:[/b]
    [b]Extras:[/b][/center]

Nameless baby
    [center][b][u]I want to rehome the nameless Khim![/u][/b]

Also, my school break is finally here so I'll probably get to work on updating my stables. o3o I'll probably be looking for more mate/slot swaps when I have everything updated.
    Edit:
    I finally updated my entire stable. That took longer than expected. Do check them out if you're looking for mates/slot swaps. I've got plenty. ;) Also, for those who have won slots in my previous slot raffle but can't remember/want the perms, search up the Khim you wanna breed and PM me, I'll send you the perm.
    Also, while going through some of the khims that I forgot to update, I came across this grulla boy. I'll rehome her as well.
    If you're interested, PM me this form with the title "Khim rehoming"
    [center][b][u]I want to rehome the grulla Khim![/u][/b]

Gonna bump this up. c:
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:48 am

Hey there. Just letting you guys know I'm leaving Khims. No details will be supplied, but please don't send breedings or anything to me anymore. Peace out.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:18 am

i haven't read the mails yet because i want to enjoy the E3 -_-
but thanks guys... you made it again
just reopened and you are b*tching around again... thanks... just thanks...
i will not say much to that, when i come to read the mails and think a cs mod is needed i will call one instantly...
that p*sses me off extremly and i have definitely enough of that sh*t
loosing friends and seeing people suffer

edit:

and yes when this starts again i will close the khims down completly, breeding and adopts and i will never reopen it again
so maybe next time when you think you need to rant, think about it again be friendly or stay silent
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:48 am

okay it was mostly two people, but that message above is a message to all of you
just so you know that the khims welfare is based on how you behave...
those fights and mobbing in the past was one of the biggest points for closing the khims
i don't want that to ever come back
so for now i want the khim discord server to be closed down as a result, i'm not there and there are no mods to look over and so i decide that it's too much of a risk to let it continue, especially when people think they can do what they want and be rude to others. and sorry but you showed me in the past that i absolutly can't trust you in that kind of matter. If you want to continue to chat about the khims do it on the fanclub or streams, at a place where i can see it and where i can answer questions or where the streamer has the option to instantly kick an unfriendly person (!even if it is a friend! it's your responsibilty to stop rude behavior in your streams!)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:40 am

Honestly, what a shame that folks are still picking fights over probably little things that could have easily been avoided if someone just stepped back. Also a shame that the discord has to be shut down, it was a mostly easy place to gather and see people's replies faster. Oh well. Sorry about the chaos Neri; I think that everyone here will try their hardest to keep each other in check for now on. Because I know no one wants to see Khims shut down again, especially completely.

update on my life/khims.
    i got my first job! and officially signed up for college classes for august. look at me, i'm finally adulting!
    i'm still open for customs/breedings, always will be. nothing over uncommon though.
    i'm currently fixing my stables, i will let everyone know when they are done, should be finished within a week.
    if anyone is currently taking possible fantasy breedings, let me know, i've got many that want to get done! <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:32 pm

L.V.L wrote:
    Honestly, what a shame that folks are still picking fights over probably little things that could have easily been avoided if someone just stepped back. Also a shame that the discord has to be shut down, it was a mostly easy place to gather and see people's replies faster. Oh well. Sorry about the chaos Neri; I think that everyone here will try their hardest to keep each other in check for now on. Because I know no one wants to see Khims shut down again, especially completely.

update on my life/khims.
    i got my first job! and officially signed up for college classes for august. look at me, i'm finally adulting!
    i'm still open for customs/breedings, always will be. nothing over uncommon though.
    i'm currently fixing my stables, i will let everyone know when they are done, should be finished within a week.
    if anyone is currently taking possible fantasy breedings, let me know, i've got many that want to get done! <3

yes, i just hope that people will be a little more aware of how they talk with others, that they think about what to say to not sound rude. Especially when people are and act sensitive, then maybe sometimes it's better to say alright to just leave it be.
i know that the discord is a nice play to chat for many people. but it's risky, just like the streams, because the admin isn't there. people tend to start fights over things they don't really know instead of asking me and waiting for an answer (like rules and such)
i don't mind people chatting outside cs and stuff, but the khim discord is related to the khims and if problems happen there it would be wrong to ignore it. i just can't check on it and even if there are mods it seems like people still tend to act rude around others. I shouldn't accept features like channels and such if i know that i can't check on them.

and congrats Lvl :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:01 pm

NeriHyuga wrote:okay it was mostly two people, but that message above is a message to all of you
just so you know that the khims welfare is based on how you behave...
those fights and mobbing in the past was one of the biggest points for closing the khims
i don't want that to ever come back
so for now i want the khim discord server to be closed down as a result, i'm not there and there are no mods to look over and so i decide that it's too much of a risk to let it continue, especially when people think they can do what they want and be rude to others. and sorry but you showed me in the past that i absolutly can't trust you in that kind of matter. If you want to continue to chat about the khims do it on the fanclub or streams, at a place where i can see it and where i can answer questions or where the streamer has the option to instantly kick an unfriendly person (!even if it is a friend! it's your responsibilty to stop rude behavior in your streams!)

It really annoys me when someone starts arguing about nonsenses. But, meh...thats life: There will always be somebody hided in the dark waiting the right moment to jump and attack :? .

Also my congratulations to you L.V.L :) may the force be with you... xd
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:53 pm

yes, you can't prevent that from happening, there can be people with ill will too, that want to hurt the adopt
but that's not the case this time, it escalated a little over small things and it was the final straw for keen
hope it will sort itself out, keen will stay but more for private stuff for now, but maybe she will come back again
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me