Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Hey need some coat color or marking suggestions ( please pick one and send it to me don't pick both ) looking for a couple of each :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AceCavalier » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Rescue2001 wrote:Hey need some coat color or marking suggestions ( please pick one and send it to me don't pick both ) looking for a couple of each :)

For markings: I love the blagdon markings seen on Drum Horses (Gypsy Cobs)! If you look it up, it's basically a sabino that extends up to the belly and chin, but doesn't always extend fully up the leg. Very pretty!
Ace - She/They - Writer & Voice Actor - Australia
----------
Cavalry's Hold - Stables
Cavalry's Hoard - Adoptables

AceCavalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:59 am

quoting from the Kiruan main page:

NeriHyuga wrote:hey guys ^^ I'm starting to change some things on the Kiruans
These will be some experimental changes and when i see that it goes well I could think about doing it for the Khims too (maybe only me, or other artists if they want to join it)
It will be something like a semi-custom event (only an event for now to see if i like it) but it could get into a permanent thing
I will put up a horse with a black layer and then i will let you decide how the horse should or could look like
every horse has a rarity it comes with and i will write down what coat colors, markings and the amount of markings you can choose. The winner will be judged with an rng, when the winner is rolled I will roll the % chance how the horse will look like based on the idea the winner had:
0-30 : same base coat, different markings
31-50 : same base coat, one marking fits
51-80 : same base coat, 2 markings fits
81-100: everything will fit
I will make it like this that the horse you enter for isn't an actual horse but an adoption permission, when you win the permission i will move out and search for you favorite horse in the herd. If i can't find the right one I will choose the one that looks similiar to it (if the horse you search for is in the herd i check will be up to the rng)
and to top it off: This is all absolutly free! You don't need points or items to enter for the adoption permission

NeriHyuga wrote:i put up a bunch of 4 adoption permission ^^ 2 kiruans and 2 hippos!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:59 am

NeriHyuga wrote:quoting from the Kiruan main page:

NeriHyuga wrote:hey guys ^^ I'm starting to change some things on the Kiruans
These will be some experimental changes and when i see that it goes well I could think about doing it for the Khims too (maybe only me, or other artists if they want to join it)
It will be something like a semi-custom event (only an event for now to see if i like it) but it could get into a permanent thing
I will put up a horse with a black layer and then i will let you decide how the horse should or could look like
every horse has a rarity it comes with and i will write down what coat colors, markings and the amount of markings you can choose. The winner will be judged with an rng, when the winner is rolled I will roll the % chance how the horse will look like based on the idea the winner had:
0-30 : same base coat, different markings
31-50 : same base coat, one marking fits
51-80 : same base coat, 2 markings fits
81-100: everything will fit
I will make it like this that the horse you enter for isn't an actual horse but an adoption permission, when you win the permission i will move out and search for you favorite horse in the herd. If i can't find the right one I will choose the one that looks similiar to it (if the horse you search for is in the herd i check will be up to the rng)
and to top it off: This is all absolutly free! You don't need points or items to enter for the adoption permission

NeriHyuga wrote:i put up a bunch of 4 adoption permission ^^ 2 kiruans and 2 hippos!

I like the idea ^^

Last edited by Zombiehund on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:27 am

That's a really cool idea, Neri! Would be cool for the Khims too. Question to that, though.
Does our entry, for one of the adopt permissions, need to have show and barn name stated?
And if yes, can we edit it later when we feel the name we choose doesn't fit the outcome?
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:39 am

it should be choosen, because many forget to choose a name after winning the horse ^^ but you are free to edit it afterwards anytime ^^
if i do it for the khims i will see =) maybe it will be another way to adopt horses beside the normal ones
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:52 am

Its sounds kinda cool but I am kinda confused about it
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:19 am

Rescue2001 wrote:Its sounds kinda cool but I am kinda confused about it

It's something like a semi-custom adoption ^^
you can compare it with a event where people round up a herd of wild horses and take out the foals and youngsters to auction them off
Instead of auctioning horses off, I make a lottery where you can win a permission to adopt one of the horses, you can tell me your favorite horse coat and patterns and I will search the right one or a similiar one. Instead of rounding up a certain amount of horses i go into the wilderness and search for a fitting horse in the age class you would like to have. But I have a deadline so that the search is not always successfull, therefor the actual horse can be a little different then what you told me to find.
(but no matter the outcome the horse won't have a lower rarity and will always show the fixed amount of markings that come with the rarity it's based on)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:34 am

Hello everyone, hope your day/night is going well, I'm currently looking for a fantasy slot from someone, preferably a spooky/evil/dark themed fantasy and a relatively busy/snazzy coat to use with one of my other slots.

I'm willing to pay with slots, and I have a vc-c custom as well as an uc custom I'd be willing to pay with as well.

My stable is at that link, so feel free to scope around, see if there are any slots you'd be interested in, you can also disregard the OPEN/MINE/MATE things as I'm slightly more flexible with giving practically any slot (I will definitely give you more than one if you want, considering it is a fantasy coat I'm asking for a slot to!)

Pm me if interested or if you have questions!

-TheUnsinkableShips
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:40 am

NeriHyuga wrote:
Rescue2001 wrote:Its sounds kinda cool but I am kinda confused about it

It's something like a semi-custom adoption ^^
you can compare it with a event where people round up a herd of wild horses and take out the foals and youngsters to auction them off
Instead of auctioning horses off, I make a lottery where you can win a permission to adopt one of the horses, you can tell me your favorite horse coat and patterns and I will search the right one or a similiar one. Instead of rounding up a certain amount of horses i go into the wilderness and search for a fitting horse in the age class you would like to have. But I have a deadline so that the search is not always successfull, therefor the actual horse can be a little different then what you told me to find.
(but no matter the outcome the horse won't have a lower rarity and will always show the fixed amount of markings that come with the rarity it's based on)

OK that helped yeah that wouldn't be too bad of an idea to do for regular khims
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me