Hacker Dog Archives.

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Hacker Dog Archives.

Postby Rexodus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:10 pm

What is a Hacker Dog? wrote:Hacker Dog is a canine-like creature with horns.
Their specialized lungs emit a hot vapor similar to steam when they breath out.
This cloud of gas appears to be able to "hack" into electronics and scramble the coding.
Some dogs harness this ability and can even influence the electronics around them.
They're the size of collies in most cases. Their steam comes out of their nose and mouth,
each dog having it's own color and scent to it. Their eyes no longer open: it is unknown how they maneuver about.

Main Thread.

Hello there - I see you've stumbled upon the Hacker Dog Archives. Here you'll see all the Hacker Dogs that have currently been adopted along with their names and owners.
This is so that if you pass the 6 HD limit (8 for staff members) we can see if you have/have not past the limit in order to see if you qualify for the HD.
This is also to keep track of all the HD's that have currently been adopted out.

So here's the people who will be making sure everything is kept in order and up to date:
Image Image
Josie2907
--------------L Lawliet

If you'd like to adopt your own Hacker Dog, please click the link above titled ''Main Thread'' and it will take you to the Hacker Dog adoption page where you can see the Hacker Dogs that are currently up for adoption.

Rules:
  • All of Tess' rules apply.
  • Do not claim any of the Hacker Dogs or species as your own.
  • Do not make your own Hacker Dogs, they are not an open species.
  • Do not post on this thread - the only two people who are allowed to post on this thread are Josie2907 and myself.
  • If you have changed your username or the name of your HD and I have not noticed, feel free to send me a PM.
  • If I have accidentally left your HD out, please feel free to PM me so I can fix that.
  • If you have any questions about HD's or the Archives, please PM myself, or another member of staff.
  • If you do not wish to have your Hacker Dog any more, please PM .Seijuu::. or the artist who designed your HD to let us know so we can help sort it out with you.
  • If any of these rules are broken, depending on severity, you will be given a warning or a temporary/permanent ban from all HD topics.
  • I may add to these rules in the future.

Last edited by Rexodus on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hacker Dog Archives.

Postby Rexodus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:24 pm

The format of the archives will go as followed and in alphabetical order:

Username - Name of Pet.

A:

B:

C:
Canada. - Reuben- Rinji.

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:
Lucid - Porah.
L Lawliet - Armenia.

M:

N:

O:

P:
Piratepanda - Hacker.

Q:

R:

S:
Shadow Elf - Baranor Míron.

T:

U:

V:

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

Numbers:
00. - Petrichor

Other:
キノガッサ - Iroguri.
Last edited by Rexodus on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me