✦ Stars Catvent 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

✦ day 03.

Postby echo into void » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:22 pm

↬ catvent day: three

↬ username & id: echo into void + 947184
    ↬ clan archive: snowclan

↬ word count: n/a
    ↬ prompt:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ Stars Catvent 2022

Postby Whovian5EVA » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:00 pm

↬ username & id: Whovian5eva 328762
    ↬ clan archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4658498]cats of the desert

↬ word count: 49 words  
    ↬ prompt: Oakpaw would definitely dig into his Christmas stoking early, even saying things like "if it's already there then why should I have to wait?" As for what's in there? He'd claim that his siblings all got the better treats, but they're definitely all the same... little trickster he is...

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:31 pm

↬ username & id:Thani#509675
    ↬ clan archive:Pebbleclan

↬ word count: 000 words; n/a, if art
    ↬ prompt:

Inside Petalstep's stocking we have some interesting gifts!
    A small bell collar that spiderstep had found one day in the mines.

An old christmas tree air freshener that still smells lightly of cinnamon from Fallowheart.

A small, seemingly perfect rose from Phloxglow, probably something they found to be particularly prettty.

And last but not least, a small wooden figure loosely resembling either a moose or a deer from Beetlebranch.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:47 pm

↬ username & id: cloudeddiamond 841284
    ↬ clan archive: sparrowclan

↬ word count: 54 words
    ↬ prompt: Tulipdance sneaks a peek into the stocking and- oh! A small note from Snownose sits on top. Just below are what seems to be a few flower crowns, and is that another crystal necklace? They smile to themselves for a moment, before sneaking out of camp to grab a few extra gifts for Snownose.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:52 pm

↬ username & id: Tomura + 260167
    ↬ clan archive: ThistleClan

↬ word count: 143 words
    ↬ prompt: Willowheart, far too excited too wait any longer, quickly dumped out the contents of her stocking. And inside it, she found an assortment of sweet treats, a couple of cute accessories, and a beautiful hand-crafted wooden mouse toy, all no doubt from the Christmas expert Frederick. Then she dug a little deeper and found... a small, dirty, cracked ring? A Twoleg must have dropped it near a Thunderpath, where it was trampled over by a monster, gnawed on by wild dogs, brought to camp, and finally put inside the stocking. It seems Thistlestar didn't quite understand Christmas just yet... Oh well, it's the thought that counts! Letting out an amused purr, Willowheart put the items back into the stocking, trying to keep the order they were in before. She'd surely have to give her dear leader an item of equal value for Christmas.
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:57 pm

↬ username & id: elliott + 720066
    ↬ clan archive: the tribe

↬ word count: 53 words
    ↬ prompt: wolfprowl received a gift from robincall! they wanted to thank him for all of the sacrifices they made for him, and taking care of him. they got him some flowers to decorate his fur with, and some other trinkets to bedazzle him, as they believe he looks too plain for his sparkling personality!
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:18 pm

↬ username & id: EternalOutcxst | 946652
    ↬ clan archive: x

↬ word count: 142 words
    ↬ prompt: Duskshadow didnt mean to peek early but as her stocking was somehow full of holes because it was so old, she decided to switch it with a new one but that required her to place the gifts from the old one into the new one, she had gifts from many cats from her clan not everyone had yet put their gifts in because they had been busy

Kestrelwing had given her two gemstones one of them was rise quartz and the second one was amethyst

Tinysplash had given her a star shaped plushie he had found in their patrol

Ferret had given her a treat he had found from twolegs

Sparrow/sparrowpaw had given her a pretty feather in a necklace

She couldnt help but feel so happy from the gifts that she couldnt stop smiling for the rest of the day

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

catvent day #3

Postby tula! » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:14 am

↬ username & id: tula! #988925
      ↬ clan archive: duneclan

↬ word count: 145 words
      ↬ prompt:

flowers are an important part of duneclan's culture, as they use floriography (the language of the flowers)
      not only in special ceremonies and rituals, but in their day-to-day lives as well. flower gifting is a common
      practice to show your love, so many of the cats in the clan can be seen wearing blooms, or even leaves, in
      their fur. each flower is said to hold a different meaning and the flower you receive is supposed to reflect
      the true emotions of the flower-giver. this tradition most likely comes from the fact that clan members are
      said to be like dune sunflowers, turning to their leader in devotion as sunflowers turn to the sun. regardless
      of its origins, taking the time out of your day just to pick flowers is not a gesture that goes unappreciated.

dipper gave sagewhisker forget-me-nots, a symbol of true love.

tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 ✦ Peaceclan Catvent #3

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:10 am

↬ username & id: coffee.berry, #1008279
    ↬ clan archive: Peaceclan

↬ word count: 273 words <3
    ↬ prompt:

Hazelpelt woke up, stretching her front paws so much that she almost couldn't feel them. She had been busy last night yesterday, watching a twoleg 'Basketball Match' over by some kind of training area. She would go there again soon.

Calmly, she walked over to her stocking and examined it closely. Silverstar, the cats' commander, had made a special patrol where a few cats and Silverstar had to find stockings for the whole clan. Every cat would have a Secret Santacat (a cat who would fill the others' stocking with gifts every day until their new holiday, Christmas Eve).

Hazelpelt's stocking had trees on it; pine trees with glowing red and green orbs hanging on their branches and shiny golden stars at their tops. As Hazelpelt held her paw out to touch the image, the stocking fell to the ground. Hazelpelt giggled and decided it wouldn't hurt to take a peek and hang it up again after.

The cat took the objects out of the stocking. Until now, the stocking only had three presents. One was a branch from a pine tree, her name carved onto it in cursive. The second gift was a small cookie - Hazelpelt took a small bite out of it. It tasted like cheese. And the third presemt was a reindeer plushie, and the reindeer had Hazelpelt's markings.

Hazelpelt grinned to herself as she tucked the gifts back inside the stocking safely, hanging it firmly onto the wall with a branch she found laying on the floor. She couldn't wait for Christmas Eve - she wanted to see what else she'd get.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:00 am

↬ username & id: LittleMiniCooper 734624
    ↬ clan archive: Flowerclan

↬ word count: 180 words; n/a, if art
    ↬ prompt: Honeyfreckle was a little too eager to open her stocking. It was filled to the brim and she was bursting with excitement to peek inside.

When she inevitably did, she found so many wonderful gifts! Her mother, Valerienstorm, had found her a tiny plastic ball with a bell inside! She could bat this around and chase it all day!

Her brother, thundercloud, had made her a flower crown out of the flowers from a nearby meadow. She would wear this all the time!

Her sister, roseblossom, paw made her a coupon book! Each one was varies activities to do together, such as hunting together, exploring together, etc. Honeyfreckle was touched because roseblossom is a rather quiet and shy cat who doesn’t like to adventure!

Penguinpebble had found an old journal at a campsite used by twolegs. She could put whatever she wanted in it!

Ghostmoon made her mouse shaped cookies! Honeyfreckle was very excited for these. Ghostmoon was a good connoisseur.

Brokenstar gave honeyfreckle a “get out of jail” free card, since she seemed to get in trouble a lot.

#activepromp

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.