【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby Frisco » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:17 am

Username: Frisco
Link to guild: cool cats club

Character used in prompt: Noct
Prompt:
Breeze of summer's eve
over, lost, absent. Hopeless

Character used in prompt: Syros
Prompt:
Listen to your heart
it will not speak. eyes shut tight
follow your own dreams

Character used in prompt: Shin
Prompt:
Stick with the wrong crowd
ruin someone's hope and smile
it is yours alone

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:50 am

(Using Shadormas for this one)

Username: Placebo
Link to guild: The Ryft
Character used in prompt: Antioch (x)
Prompt:
    I can’t be
    What you thought I’d be.
    Your words like
    Fangs and thorns
    Broke me down until I had
    Nothing left to give.

Antioch regrets letting his grandfather's words get to him for all those years. Every barb, every cutting remark seeped under the layers of his skin and into the depths of his being until he could no longer pass a day without hearing his grandfather's voice berating Antioch in his mind. His grandfather always dampened his highs and worsened his lows, and to this day he's still struggling to defy his grandfather's bitter expectations of him. Now with a guild and other lives to consider, his greatest fear is letting his own bitter thoughts against his grandfather hold him back from doing what he needs to do. Antioch, even leagues away from his old home, won't let his grandfather win.

Character used in prompt: Orontes (Hama)
Prompt:
    I lost you
    in the dark tunnels.
    Will you come
    For me soon?
    It’s dark here out by myself.
    Please… I’m all alone.

Hama vehemently doesn't like to admit that he was abandoned. He thought he was inherently better than the other orphans around Catalena, because he had someone in his corner... until he simply, didn't. He still avoided the orphanage like the plague, and with no one to tell him no or where to go, he was left to his own devices. But even after he was picked up by Antioch, he wonders if he should have tried to join the orphanage anyway. He's grateful to Antioch!... but he wonders, sometimes, if he wasn't so scared of admitting he was truly alone in the beginning... maybe he wouldn't feel so utterly insecure all the time. A bright smile can only go so far.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wings.mov » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Username: Cherry.mov
Link to guild: Shark Teeth

Character used in prompt: Bermuda
Prompt:
The past is the past
Say that they're wrong about you
Ignore all their words

Character used in prompt: Finn
Prompt:
Scars on the inside
Distant from reality
Be still in silence

Character used in prompt: Ellis
Prompt:
Blinded by hate
Do not think of your past
You're an iron heart
x

Hey, I'm Cherry
She/they/anything non masc • Lesbian
I have anxiety and ADHD so remind me if
I forget or take to long on anything <3
I like bees, plants, drawing, minecraft,
terraria, mcyt, GrayFruit(YT), music,
warriors, and my incredible girlfriend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxFind me here
xxxxxxxxFRTHCS to FR
──────────────────────────
xxxxxx
──────────────────────────

Wings.mov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Danger! High Voltage » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Username: Danger High Voltage
Link to guild: Lab Ratz
Character used in prompt: Marley
Prompt:

By far, Marley's biggest regret is meeting the wolf that would lead her to where she is today. If it weren't for him, she wouldn't have had to deal with the heartbreak of losing a partner to recklessness and a lack of morals, and furthermore, losing her own child to said partners actions. Although she is happy to be a cat in the catacombs, far from the place where her story began, she as anyone with trauma would prefer that it'd never happened.
back after a long hiatus, will update sig soon!
Danger! High Voltage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:49 am

【PROMPT REWARDS】
10/27/2019

15 EXP + 10 currency has been rewarded to:
Kalle, Eileen, Malise, Xandra, Bluebird, Magnus, Junco, Branwen, Cardinal, Rin-dayo, Fuji, Ao, Tori, Hoshi, Kinu,
Kawauso, Arvid, Salem, Natasha, Sarenrae, Faun, Pharasma, Lillyx, Noct, Syros, Shin, Antioch, Orontes, Bermuda,
Finn, Ellis and Marley

This experience may be divided across a founder's foraging and combat level in any way you choose
If your cat is not a founder, they are rewarded the exp to their skill!
If your cat does not gain exp, you may just reward your guild with the currency.

Thanks for all the sweet stories guys, they were all fun reads and I hope that the wait was worth all of the rewards!
A new prompt is up! It's getting a bit scary around the tunnels so, what's are your members most scared of?
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:40 am

Username: bmkmb
Link to guild: Path to Darkness
Character used in prompt: Rin-dayo
Prompt:
Don't turn to darkness,
don't leave me, too.
If you were late, I'd wait for you.

Before she joined the Path to Darkness, Rin's guild was corrupted, run by her brother. He was a cruel leader and did some things she'd rather not say. When Rin escaped from her, she had no choice but to leave her two younger sisters behind. It took months before she was able to rescue them, but sometimes she fears that she was too late. She hopes that she's only seeing things, but Paris is showing signs of darkness.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:38 am

Username: Breado
Link to guild: Lamplighters
Character used in prompt: Rocco
Prompt:
"Well... You see, I have this crystal necklace here we call a 'Forager's Compass'! It has two parts and those two always lead back to each other.
I always leave one at our base. If I'd lose the other one, this one here, while foraging... oh dear, I would never be able to get home! I'm... I'm just that bad with directions, you know... Ahah..."

Character used in prompt: Bryn
Prompt:
"I fear nothing but one beast in this whole world. And that thing is the scariest living being in this world. I have only seen it once in my life, and it almost took me with itself under the water to drown and eat me! A fearsome being it is, I tell ya. It's huge, and its eight arms are larger than anything you've ever seen.
That's right, kit.
I have seen the great Kraken with my own two eyes."

Character used in prompt: Read
Prompt:
Large hounds and dog-like creatures.
When he was just a kitten, Read was lucky to survive one attacking his family's home. Unlike his parents, who unfortunately didn't manage to survive, Read was fortunate enough to only have his front legs get hurt. The last thing he saw before passing out and waking up in the Catacombs was a rogue scaring away the attackers.
Last edited by Breado on Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:53 am

Username: reyligion
    Link to guild: laskar al-gaza'ir
    Character used in prompt: iskandar | zulfiqar | tsaniyya | khalil | joyvanka
    Prompt:
    What is your guild members biggest fear?

Iskandar isn't known to many as a fearful cat, in fact, it's very much the opposite. Undoubtedly skilled in battle and equipped with only the strongest of weapons, he's a formidable opponent, and has always been since youth due to the war zone he grew up in. He's had many fears; it took him decades to finally let go of the fact that he never found out what became of his family ever since he found himself trapped in the Catacombs. His biggest fear now would be that Catalena could someday end up just like his birthplace; manipulated, pushed around, used as mere chess pieces in a game unbeatable.

Zulfiqar, raised as an orphan by Bastille, eventually found peace in the family he chose in Laskar Al-Gaza'ir. That being said, that doesn't mean he's thoroughly content where he is. He does fear that one day, Iskandar could recruit someone who could lead to the end of family as he knows it. The strangest thing is knowing that Tsaniyya could have been the cat to do just that; although he was spared the grisly details, he's aware of the blood on her paws, even if she's a changed cat. The idea that Iskandar could one day be swayed to take in another cat like that chills him to the bone.

Tsaniyya has few fears, and admits to none. Fear doesn't strike her heart the way it does to most cats; rather, she has a lingering, cold feeling in her gut that one day her past could simply catch up to her. Though she feels slightly justified in her actions due to the way she was treated back when she lived with the ragtag rogues she used to call her family, she still worries that it'll rear its ugly head when she least expects it.

Khalil is a simple cat. He doesn't really care for what other cats think of him, save for the few he cares about. Though he indeed fears losing the things important to him, such as music and magic, and especially his hearing, one of his biggest fears is actually forgetting where he came from. His idyllic life on the surface may have been unconventional, but that doesn't shake him from sitting vigil by the cold river of his childhood whenever winter turns to spring. The forest was what made him who he is now, and he couldn't stand to ever forget that.

Joyvanka's biggest fear is one he's already lived through: the simple yet harsh inability to be himself. His life on the surface before rebelling and breaking free from his family made him feel trapped and unlike his true self. Mere days upon finding himself in the Catacombs, he felt welcomed by the cats living there - he got the fresh start he wanted, and he would never want to go regress to the environment he grew up in.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:32 pm

Username: Goddess Sword
Link to guild: Starsong
Character used in prompt: Suterra | Rugan | Fanael | Dota | Shiru | Dorban
Prompt:
What is your guild members biggest fear? Feel free to explain this fear through any means possible, whether it be a poem, story or some kind of artwork!

Prior to forming Starsong, Suterra had a rather average life; Aside from their trips foraging on behalf of their merchant friend, they spent their time simply relaxing and enjoying life in Catalena. It was only after they formed the guild alongside him that they really found a purpose - And, in turn, a fear.
Suterra's greatest fears are that their journey will be all for naught - That they will fail in their goal of reaching the surface, hold their guildmates back in their goal due to their near-complete blindness, and, perhaps worst of all, that they might reach the surface and never be able to see the sky they dream so much of. Had they been able to see the future, perhaps they might have never formed Starsong at all.

Rugan has few fears - Or at least, few that he is open enough to share, or even contemplate alone for more than a few minutes at a time; given the opportunity, he much prefers to simply drink his emotions down until they can't pester him any more.
Starsong's merchant fears injury and death; his brief experience as a fighter proved quite dangerous, nearly leaving him without an ear, an experience far too close for comfort. Combined with the frailty of Scottish folds due to cartilage issues, the shift in careers suited him just fine, but in turn gave rise to another problem - The concern that he and his... less than honest and upstanding ways in merchantry might cause genuine harm to others. The last time that this occurred, it threw Rugan for quite a loop, and he spent several days holed up in the back of his shop, absolutely plastered in an attempt to avoid the uncomfortable implications of the situation and his reaction to it.

Raised as a Caligo, Fanael never knew true fear for a long time - Even bleeding out in the tunnels, he viewed his situation as an irritating, troublesome consequence of the cruelty he and his people had faced, more than something to fear. It was only after being quite literally dragged into Starsong that his view of the world began to change; and only after the group reaches the surface does his fears begin to surface.
Fanael worries that his first genuine friend, Khalil, might still resent him for the choices he made during their time together; his cruelty and name-calling, his harshness towards the things that made the cat happy, and, most of all, his betrayal during the Caligo raid on Catalena, during which he abandoned the cat who'd saved him in an attempt to rejoin those who had thought him dead and wanted all the residents of the city Khalil had sought out to join him in the afterlife. Though Khalil is kind... he fears that, perhaps, the cat might still hate him for what he did deep down, and that he is right in doing so.

Dota, the guild apothecary, grew up alone; her Catalenan father left her before her birth, too frustrated with the circumstances surrounding his relationship with her Caligo mother, who in turn eventually abandoned the young kitten in fear that she would be driven away or killed for her Caligo nature should she have stayed in the city, or be executed as a traitor alongside her child should she return to her people far below with a half-Catalenan child. Though she knew not of the circumstances of her birth, she knew that she was alone for as long as she could remember, and had to rely on herself; already a great burden to bear from such a young age. When Fanael caused her to realize the truth of her heritage, then...
Dota fears that she will be forever hated and rejected, especially after the revelation that she is half-descended from the arch enemies of the Catalenans with whom she makes her home, the only one she's known in her life; if her own parents loathed her so much that they would leave her on her own, surely others would unhesitatingly do the same. Her acting as a healer is done in large part as a result of this fear, in hopes that by proving herself useful, the others of the city might not be so quick to turn their backs on her.

In the desert where Shiru was born, little grew - Though the oasis formed long ago by great mages could sustain enough life to give rise to a little civilization in the sands, it could never provide enough to truly thrive. Shiru grew up with fine silks and blown glass and sharp, strong weapons, but meager meals and little else, save the occasional treats brought back to her from the city of Catalena during their harvest festival - And she was one of the lucky ones, from a well-off family who could afford such luxuries.
Though it might be odd for one of her upbringing, Shiru fears not having enough - Enough water, enough food, enough anything. Famine and hardship are things the others of her desert home knew well, and, though it might be selfish and privileged, as she'd always been so much better off, she dreads the possibility that she might someday find herself in the same situation as them. After reaching the surface alongside the rest of her guild, she develops a severe distaste for winter as a result - With few plants growing and prey hidden away sleeping the season away, the cold and snow drives her concerns to the forefront, and the loathes the time and the feelings it brings with all her being.

As for Dorban... he has known great loss in his life, losses that he can never allow himself to forget or forgive. And yet, the only hatred or revenge he takes out are on himself - A great sense of self-loathing and regret hangs over him like an eternal storm, one which can split and part for a time, but never truly dissipate.
Though in truth there was little to be done about the circumstances, Dorban fears that he might again let those he cares about die due to his own misjudgement; having lost his best friend to a raid monster in their youth after agreeing to leave the cat behind to distract the beast while he and the others of their battalion evacuated the settlement and sent for reinforcements, something which he blames himself for - Had he simply stayed with him, he believes that things might have been different. He still bears the weight of what he deems his greatest failure to this day, and were it to ever happen again, he would surely never forgive himself.
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:26 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Link to guild: Walkers Of The Night
Character used in prompt: Eris
Prompt:
Hurting someone because a prank goes wrong. She goes over every detail of even the most simple pranks, weighing out whether there's even any point at putting the prank into play. It takes a lot of careful thought and sometimes she just throws one out all together as she believes there's just too much chance of something going wrong

Username: Queen Vivane
Link to guild: Walkers Of The Night
Character used in prompt: Ivory
Prompt:
Ivory is terrified of losing her guildmates. Of never seeing Hades lighting himself on fire because he's bored or Eris trying to come up with an ingenious new prank to set off. It's one of those things that nags at her when they go out, when they don't return the same day they go. "What if?" It is a haunting question and one that plagues her if she wakes in the early hours of the morning
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me