🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby Yawnicon » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:58 am

Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Overall Scavenges: 8 | Overall Scavenges: 8 | Overall Scavenges: 8
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 3 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 3 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 3 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: dAmiaN wUz h3R3
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:05 pm

exploration results!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~A wide smile spreads across Mirtilo’s face as he sees you waiting. He follows your hug with a gentle peck on your forehead as he listens intently to his words. “I think that would be a perfect date. A little get away,” he says before marveling at the seashell, wagging his tail. It was beautiful, really.

Mush
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 5th Trip
City: 1
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 15th Trip
City: 5

Malibu
Farmlands: 5th Trip

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. upon your next return just peachy is waiting, a stern look on his face. you gulp, for a moment holding your breath as you frantically try and think up of what he may be looming over you this time for. however a pitcher of ice cold water is presented along with some refreshing tuna fish sandwiches. "so, i heard you're... eating for more than just yourself?" just peachy questions, a raised eyebrow as he glances to your stomach area. melon peeks out from behind him with a sheepish grin, gently holding his own stomach as he nods feverishly. "sorry hun! you know my paps has always been the nosey type, I couldn't keep it a secret any longer!" however just peachy insists you drink the water and eat the snacks, rushing around to find you a place to sit in the shade and relax. melon slides up to you, whispering, "he's pretty excited to be a granpap... pff ignore him"
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 3]
Link to last exploration: here
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 23
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 5

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. (3
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 4 | 4
Total: 10 | 4

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Dynomite is VERY happy with their doodad find from yesterday! They proudly present it to the others when they return home, gaining a round of applause from all except Bic. He sulks back into the pile of Gizmos and Raspberry ruffles his fur regardless.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy gives a yawn before he perks up seeing you approach. he gives a proud grin, eyeing the basket of veggies and nodding in approval. "eat your greens and you'll be the two bravest explorers out there!" just peachy seemed to confirm this point by stuffing a broccoli in his gullet.
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -21, Jen -21, Ally -21
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #19 - Ocean Waves! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? (3
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 7 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:Thank you! 08.01

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. (3
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Image         Image         Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    11 | 11 | 11
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #12 - Dally! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? (3
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 29, 27, 21 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 14, 14, 14
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Mel's a little sore today from their long trek yesterday, so today the trio take it easy, meandering among a field of tall, tall sunflowers...

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy notices that the trio's energy seems to be down today, still fixing up his jacuzzi he had found lying around. he opens up a cooler and tosses your trio a couple cans of refreshing bepis. "drink up!"
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 27, 23, 16
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 18 | 14 | 13
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: All three nod excitedly, they would be honored to see just peachy's collection of doodads! Maybe they should start a collection themselves? As they set off again today, the trio is hoping to find another doodad...
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy is busy fixing a tarp over a semi-finished skeleton frame of a motorcycle, one of which is parked right beside the unfinished jacuzzi. he gives you a big smile as you come up with your catch. "hey, that's a good haul too! meat can be used to buy all kinds of goodies!"
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 29 | 29
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 9
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Pink Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! a pink one,,, for me,,, wowowowowow
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo once more!!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 4 | farmland 0
Link to last exploration: :3
Extra: Bepis...now that's a rare luxury for young Pavo. It opens it carefully, taking a big, long swig at JP imparts his wisdom upon it.
...That's reassuring to hear. It nods its gloopy head, and it at least is happy to know that its junk and treasures are still to be shared—that rare magnoot will have a good life on their fridge in the hands of Bernard!
With another sip, it watches the sun slip down beneath the hills, enjoying the fizz and the comfortable silence. It's times like these that it wishes it could speak—scrawling words onto the ground surely won't be able to express its gratitude quite properly.

Of course, though, it does it anyways:
Thank you!!! :) <3

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #7 - Wolfie! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy is busily flipping down a metalworker helmet onto his face and gilding together scrapes of metal that are piled up beside him. he frames and fits them onto what appears to be the skeleton frame of a motorcycle, using a bunch of strange looking tools to screw, nail, hammer, glue, and everything else under the sun the pieces onto the works. he flips up his helmet and a small smile spreads across his snout when he spots pavo. however it quivers when he spots the gizmo in your paw. trying to keep from bolting he gives you a nod. "hey pavo! glad you came around, you're just in time to see the mending of that cool motorcycle I was talking about!" just peachy motions of the scrap metal hunk of junk that is said motorcycle. you note that it appears it has a long way to go before it can be considered a motorcycle, however you give him a supportive smile.
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 3

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 3

ImageImageImage
peso

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 3

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra:
"JP!!!" shouts spicybo as the three beardogs come back from the city. frukto has the red slonky in her mouth and peso has the gizmo- which he knows jp wont like, so he stays in the back.
"maaan i missed you dude!" spicybo says softly as he pads up to just peachy and steps to his side, dragging his coat along the others in a loving manner. after turning back around, spicybo smiled and took a seat.
"as you can see i got my friendship bracelet yeah! we should totally go get yours together that would be SO fun!!! oh and... by the way... where were ya? out fishing for tadpoles?" spicybo diceybo giggles a little and then gestures to frukto and peso. the three trek back to the hive, spicybo excited for tomorrow to go shopping with jp!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy has his head buried in a pile of scrap when he lifts up, spotting you and instantly stumbling to try and straighten himself up. his shades fall over his eyes as he watches you prance up to him, his tail lifting. "y-you uh- you missed me?" he blubbered, his cheeks turning a soft red as you brush up against him. a shiver runs through his pelt as he smiles, a bit more of a softer, more genuine watery one. "well, I wasn't fishing for tadpoles that's for sure! we went out far far from the wastes to the beach, I just found out melon is expecting and so I wanted to take him somewhere to relax. yknow carrying pup's and all is tiring, so we went there... I tied up some business stuff there... and well, tada!" he reveals the motorcycle from underneath the tarp. it still had a long way to go but the motor was now hooked up and connected to the framework. you beam in surprise as he gives another sweet smile, looking to you as if seeking approval or wanting to impress you. "o-oh and here, let's go to the shopping place before I forget!" he gently takes your paw and rushes off, still blushing slightly.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 7 | the farmlands 6 | total 17 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 7 | the farmlands 6 | total 17 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 7 | the farmlands 6 | total 17 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: the trio can't help but admit it, they must return home. they're low on supplies and with every passing day the what-if's become more of a 'when'. But they feel so close - like their treasure is just in reach.

One more day, Mister R. says. One more day, and if nothing is found, we head home to regroup and gain our strength back. We'll prepare more for next time and won't stop until we find what we've been looking for ! and with that Signor once again gathers some berries and edible nuts just for tonight and they search long and hard for the hidden treasure that was written on that beat-up note.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. the sun is still shining brightly above as jp has taken a break from his many projects in the making, sipping from a can of cold bepis. he notices your group come trudging along, seemingly filled with long faces of disappointment. his eyes flick to each of you before he hoists himself up from his pool chair. "hey hey crew, don't look so down! there are so many mysteries that are awaiting to be uncovered. regroup, resupply, and hit the open roads! you are on the tip of the ice berg now, you can't just stop! cmon troops, rally!" just peachy exclaims in excitement, trying to get some determination in your systems. he tosses you all a cold refreshing can of bepis, his seemingly endless supply stored in a red cooler that sits just on the inside of his garage.
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 2 | 2 | 2
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a gizmo #9 - Pengwing! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? you try and see if jp is around but he has already ran for the hills after spotting you with a gizmo.
Starlight Grove wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Starlight Grove
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1/3/0
Link to last exploration:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139099710#p139099710
Extra: Looking for more Gizmos, my army must grow

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy has already taken refuge in his garage, hiding from you however melon greets you with a refreshing glass of water, giving a smile.
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 15 (1 farm explors) | 15 (1 farm explors) | 15 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goes for a bit exploring from the farma in the morning

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Rainbow Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy gives a broad smile, seems he likes your catch, a rainbow slonky, now that's cool!
LittleMaple wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Callie she/her
City: 0
Farmlands: 7 (this is 8th)
Total: 17 (this is 18th)
Xandra she/xem
Outskirts: 4
Farmlands: 7 (this is 8th)
Total: 12 (this is 13th)
"Prince" Jinx he/him
Outskirts: 4
Farmlands: 3 (this is 4th)
Total: 6 (this is 7th)
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: The trio look much happier this time, and much more awake!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy is glad to see your trio in much more chipper moods this time around! he hopes that you keep up the high energy and good vibes.
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:City: 1 Outskirts:6 Farmlands: 2 ||| City:0 Outskirts: 1 Farmlands: 1

Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra: Sunflower: “ Candy guess what!!”
Cotton Candy: “What“
Sunflower: “We’re going exploring again!!”

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! upon your return, just peachy gives a you a thumbs up, quite happy to see another doodad in the caring paws of brave explorers.
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 8 | Overall Scavenges: 8 | Overall Scavenges: 8
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 3 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 3 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 3 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: dAmiaN wUz h3R3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. ju2t p3ach7 wUz a1sO h3r3

end of exploration posts! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:09 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Image         Image         Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    12 | 12 | 12
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 Locations

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:16 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 4]
Extra:
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:39 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 4

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 4

ImageImageImage
peso

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 4

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra:
"wow, expecting! must be exciting! oh and by the way... your bike is pretty cool, didnt realize you like to ride!" spicybo says all this in amazement as he walks through the city with jp. they head to a few stores and grab the friendship bracelet when they find the same one spicybo went to.
upon returning back to the border, frukto and peso were waiting for them.
"hey, have fun on your DATE?" peso teases spicybo. frukto looks over disapprovingly but says nothing and waves in the direction of the sound of the two beardogs footsteps.
spicybo rolls his eyes and sighs as he leaves jps side and lets frukto flank him now to lead the way. "shut up peso..." he mumbles. then spicybo turns back to jp and smiles big n wide to show off his pearly whites. "seeya jp! i had a lotta fun!!!"
and with that, the crew heads off into the farmlands.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:57 pm

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~A deep red blush blooms across Mirtilo’s muzzle, spreading up to his ears as JP mentions them expecting. He lowers his head a little before his demeanor shifts as you step into his line of vision, relieved and happy to see you ”I’m glad he’s excited about it, I was nervous for him to find out honestly.” he murmured quietly before giving you a peck on the cheek. As the two lovebirds relaxed in the shade, the group thanked JP multiple times for making Mirtilo sit and eat, he would never admit it but the adventuring was hard on him with the Pubbies. Matrix even offered to take his place on adventures, but Mirtilo wouldn’t have it.

Mush
Farmlands: 6th Trip
City: 1
Mirtilo
Farmlands: 16th Trip

Malibu
Farmlands: 6th Trip
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight Grove » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:05 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Starlight Grove
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1/4/0
Link to last exploration:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139127349#p139127349
Extra: Looking for more Gizmos, my army must grow/ Scp-231 is hoping to mend the gap between them and Peachy
Last edited by Starlight Grove on Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

BIO BOX

Welcome to my profile!
Star - she/her - gamer - autistic - adult

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxx
link
link
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xDream Big!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImage
Starlight Grove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:06 pm

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Achievement: explore the outskirts 10 times
Proof (if applicable):
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melybelly » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:12 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 8 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:Thank you! 08.02
She/Her
Melybelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:05 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 30, 28, 22 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 15, 15, 15
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Today the trio hang around JP's for a bit. Saxophone tries to lean over his fence, but their nose barely reaches the top until they stand up on their hind legs. "What's UP, JP??" they say, inspecting his projects with excitement.
"Looks interesting, whatever it is," adds Mel. "Oh! Good to see you like your coozy~" they say, pointing with their nose at the soda cradled in the fabric on the ground.
Pidge inspects JP's flower beds, sniffing around suspiciously. "...These would look good here," they say, handing him some packets of seeds. "I like gardens. Give a shout if you need help weeding or anything."
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me