Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Og khims is still up and going just there isnt a lot of artists still active with the species. You can still breed those khims to each other though if there is an artist willing to do the breeding
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:32 pm

Rescue2001 wrote:Og khims is still up and going just there isnt a lot of artists still active with the species. You can still breed those khims to each other though if there is an artist willing to do the breeding

Cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:01 am

ANB:
Finally had a minute to enter for the lovely wild babes!

1.0:
Ive got a breeding slot open. Please message me with this form if you want to request. This is not FCFS and I may choose more than one, so feel free to send multiple forms.
Please note that for instances where you use another persons' horse, I will not accept breedings without a screenshot of the permission that includes the username of the owner.

Code: Select all
Username:

Parent 1 Name:
Barn Page:
Owner:
Permission:

Parent 2 Name:
Barn Page:
Owner:
Permission:

(This section may be filled out afterwards if you wish)
Foal Name:
Foal Halter:
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:11 am

the original khims are still open and running like usual ^^
you can even activate 1.0 khims to the A new Beginning, but currently breeding with 1.0 and AnB horses are on hold till I finished all uncommon markings ^^ then I will do the breeding
I foyu want to train your horse faster you can use a taming or training potion, it will train or tame your horse instantly, but it costs as much as 10 equipment, so with 10 equip you can train 2 horses for the same amount of money, but need to wait.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:52 am

A bigger update for the ones that want to earn money! Because you all don't like selling horses I introduce the riding lessons: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4541443&p=134251536#p134251536 here you can enter on daily basis to earn money. You will need to look over your money you earn yourself, but you can transfer money or upgrade your license with my help
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:02 am

Okay I am sorting out my horses based on their stats and entering them where I can right now. To be clear, if a horse is entered in an Adventure, they cannot also enter a competition, correct?
Also is there a way to train a stat by 1? XD They arent even and its hurting my brain

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:58 am

Keen wrote:Okay I am sorting out my horses based on their stats and entering them where I can right now. To be clear, if a horse is entered in an Adventure, they cannot also enter a competition, correct?
Also is there a way to train a stat by 1? XD They arent even and its hurting my brain

A horse can only enter once comp or adventure at a time right ^^ you can't but the same horse in adventure and competition
to get a better horse it always needs a little organisation on your own part :3

haven't thought about that ppl could feel pained because they aren't even, I am sorry!
I will do an option were you can raise the numbers to get them even ^^
but there won't be an option to raise a horses stats by 1 at a time, it is too much work on my end
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:56 am

NeriHyuga wrote:I will do an option were you can raise the numbers to get them even ^^
but there won't be an option to raise a horses stats by 1 at a time, it is too much work on my end

Okay! Maybe a one-time 10k for 1 point to get them even? As an example, if your horse has 17 in a stat, you can maybe buy three points for 30k a single time to bring it up to 20, and then after that you have to buy 10 at a time? However you do it, it would be appreciated hahah

-------------

Is anyone else using spreadsheets to track their herd? XD this is very satisfying hahah

-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:45 am

Keen wrote:
NeriHyuga wrote:I will do an option were you can raise the numbers to get them even ^^

Okay! Maybe a one-time 10k for 1 point to get them even? As an example, if your horse has 17 in a stat, you can maybe buy three points for 30k a single time to bring it up to 20, and then after that you have to buy 10 at a time? However you do it, it would be appreciated hahah

-------------

Is anyone else using spreadsheets to track their herd? XD this is very satisfying hahah

that is exactly what I did now :3 there is a section to even the points on your horse now
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:35 am

easter event in A new Beginning is up ^^ first two adopts are out, enjoy!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me