Ember's Simas Halloween Door: Day 29

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Ember's Simas Halloween Door: Day 14

Postby Glispa » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:58 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Glispa
Day: 14
Promt Answer: [Nuke] [Elixir]
Nuke and Elixir have their own little tradition for the month of Halloween where they settle down together each night were such is possible with their own separate schedules. What they do for the night tends to vary with how much time they have and what they currently have found that is of interest which could be anything from the more standard films or stories to games or rituals of various kinds. Usually they just mess around with it and each other and just try to make it a game of who will get scared first. For which they keep a tally for and the one who remained the most fearless towards the end will get a prize usually consisting of some sort of forfeit that has to be done by the looser. So far it's usually Nuke that is found to be the looser with Elixir being more used to what is considered scary with her personal taste for games of the horror genre. But no matter they still hold a great love for this little tradition of theirs and treat it more as a fun little thing rather than anything serious and as such love it for what it is.
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s
*Sonic the hedgehog
Undertale
*Crocheting
*Drawing

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━

━━ do you think ━━━
even the worst person can change...?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ Da | Characters | tumblr ⦘━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
that everyone can be a good person,
━━ if they just try? ━━
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormwarden » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:13 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Stormwarden
Promt Answer: Kat whistled cheerfully as she made her way home with a sagging pillowcase of candy draped over her shoulder. It was so heavy that it dug into her shoulder every time she took a step, but she wasn't complaining at all.

After all, how many people were as dedicated as she to be able to get such a great haul? Kat was very proud and secretly walked a bit slower to show off how large her candy bag had gotten.

Trick-or-treating was great fun, but her favorite part of Halloween — so favorite was it that Kat made a point of making it a tradition to do every year — was to count and take inventory of her candy. It was a long, completely inefficient, and ultimately useless process (because she kept eating the candy as she counted), but Kat loved it nonetheless.

It was nonsensical and she would never admit it, but every single time, Ket counted the amount of chocolate candies, and if they were more than what she'd gotten last Halloween, she would have a luckier year. If they were less, she believed she'd be unlucky until the next Halloween.
Stormwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:19 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Trollish
Promt Answer: Odin likes to rent a 'haunted' mansion every year. All the other simas just decorate their places-- or they live in naturally scary locales, but Odin? No-- Odin lives in a small studio apartment, which isn't nearly scary enough! He wants people to come trick or treat at his door, but nobody really trick-or-treats in an apartment building... So he saves up money to rent a mansion, claiming it to be haunted-- and decorates it! he really wants people to get psyched for the halloween season, so he tries his best to create a good, spooky experience for his friends!
the wolf ever !!! wrote:Image
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

above art by .wafflecat. !!
rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:35 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Mysteriouss
Day: 15
Promt Answer: Sage isn't one to keep or set important traditions, but there is one event that she's known for hosting each year. The yearly October Festival. On Halloween every year, she helps set up fun activities such as Apple-bobbing and hanging pumpkin lights along with a few other Simas on the Main Street in the city she lives. Almost every sima comes to attend the big event. But finding her favorite part of the traditional event is a tough one. But it would always be conducting the music. She loves picking and playing retro spooky music throughout the neighborhoods. Best DJ ever!

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:42 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: FluffyTheUnicorn
Promt Answer: Well Quartz use to always give out goodies for halloween, she had a house just for it and everything. She mostly did it because she just loved to pull tricks on others. Last year she had to fight for her right to keep this house and still be able to give out tricks and goodies however this year it seems that tradition has been stopped. Completely stopped, shes been kicked out and so has the one she had to fight for rights with last year.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:18 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Bad2thebonedog
Promt Answer: Ezio's favorite tradition is gathering up his herd of kits (grown or not) and take them out for trick or treating. He also enjoys enforcing the matching/group costume rule so everybody matches. One year they were the Adams family and another year they went as Disney characters. This year he's really feeling the Game of Thrones theme plus you have to have a lot of characters for a family as big as his. He plans on dressing up as a the Night King.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Username: Gallifrey
Prompt: Loki’s favorite Halloween tradition is playing pranks on unsuspecting trick or treaters. Ever year, he will dress up and then booby trap the candy bucket before the kids arrive. When they go to take a piece from the bowl, the trap will spring and pano the kid. Usually these are found funny and enjoyable, even getting compliments from some of the local children. There have been a few occasions where he’s gone too far by mistake though.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:54 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: wucaian
Promt Answer: Braxen's favorite Halloween tradition is probably pumpkin spice. He loves everything fall, it's relaxing, and pumpkin spice is peak fall goodness for him.

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancesWithSquids » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:43 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Danceswithsquids
Promt Answer: Briska's favorite Halloween tradition is helping her kits pick out costumes! It all started with Cadeyrn's wizard costume and snowballed from there. Some other notable ones were Astraeus' punk zombie costume, Elysia's realistic bat costume and Vespera's Sherlock Holmes outfit!
Of course most of her kits are grown now, but that just means she has plenty of grandkits to help dress up~

W ɪʟʟ Tʜ Bʀɪɢ

Hello! I'm DancesWithSquids
but you can call me Blu!
I'm a pretty shy person but
feel free to PM me about anything!
My Flight Rising / My DA / My Simas

Wʜɴ W ɪ

DancesWithSquids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amberlilli » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:27 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Amberlilli
Promt Answer: Altair's favorite tradition is the classic decoration of the house. Every year you have new opportunities to scare trick-or-treaters, and she is going to milk every second of it. From cobwebs around the porch to life size clown puppets, she's done all of it. Every year Altair keeps up with the new trends and decorates her abode in as many ways as possible to achieve maximum scare factor. The reason she does all this is to see the faces of her younger neighbors as they approach her home ever year. The way their eyes light up when they see the new décor makes all the hard work worth it.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
my kalons kalon adopts my viscets dd
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

ok

╚═════════════════════════╝

Amberlilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes