Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby birch. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:04 am

How many fantasies do you have? Care to shamelessly show them off?

I don't have any at the moment but I'm awaiting my first!

If you don't have a fantasy - what's your dream fantasy? Why?
Or... you know.... what's your dream fantasy in general if you don't already own it.

The fantasy babe of my dreams is already on his way and I couldn't be happier with waiting for this perfection to be created <3
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:13 am

How many fantasies do you have? Care to shamelessly show them off? No fantasies, yet :v

Definitely dinosaur or bird themed, specifically raptor themed <3 I adore dinosaurs and birds, and dinosaurs have a big place in my heart for the part they played in my meeting my s/o.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:15 am

A little heads up for everyone here!

I have my surgery scheduled for Monday of next week so for a couple of days after my surgery I am not going to be capable of doing anything at all. I will post when I can but I will not make any promises to their quality or your ability to understand my 'drugged' responses.

Thanks for your patience,
Private
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:34 am

-3 |D

I've never actually given this much thought till now, but probably something cherry blossom-related. Alternately, a Delft pottery/Dutch theme after my love of my second home, the Netherlands. Or better yet, a music theme with all the logos from my favorite bands.

Ah, to dream...
I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:43 am

Only one ^^ my little guy Luzifer, chimeric with 2 fantasys on him =3

Or... you know.... what's your dream fantasy in general if you don't already own it.

one of my dream fantasys is the one on the 2.000 khim tryout i did, the kid icarus fantasy (the fantasy theme is not really kid icarus thought) ^^
and a game of thrones Daenerys + Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal fantasy would be my absolute dream~
maybe if im generous to myself i will do a custom with this fantasy for myself in the future :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:47 am

I have 7, heh heh..

My first boy, Pavuk - Spiderweb Fantasy

First VR custom, Zeus - Cloud Fantasy

Kesuma - Flower Fantasy & Cloud/Flower Double Fantasy

Gaia, one of my VR customs and the first in my set of four elemental fantasies - Earth Fantasy

Castella - Cloud/Flower Double Fantasy

Matagi - Wind Fantasy

Spider - Spiderweb Fantasy

I don't really have one. I kinda want to use more.. fantasy like? fantasies, like.. unicorns, magic, etc?
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:59 am

how many fantasies do you own? Care to shamessly show them off?

I own 1 fantasy
my boy Risen

He is the offspring of Neris pit and my boy loved he is a beaut
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:15 am

None. Not really looking to get one either, if I'm being honest here. They're nice and pretty, I'd just rather have flashy horses that represent regular genes. c; I'm boring, I know.

Of course that's not saying I couldn't ever be tempted to actaully apply for any that are made for the community; I'm just a super picky mom who would rather have something with meaning to me than a fantasy to just have, lol. I have a few I'd love to see, trade a slot for or even try to win, of course. Detailed ideas, too, lol.

And it would be one of the following; Cheetah/King Cheetah, Crocodiles, Bumblebees, Daffodils, or a custom I would order if ever given the chance revolving around the Mass Effect trilogy universe. c: I'm a nerd, too, who would have guessed!
Cheetah's because they are legit my favorite large cat, and the King mutation just makes them look so much more regal.
Crocodiles because, again, it's just a favorite animal of mine. They're so... I cannot describe how I feel about them. They're a link to what used to walk the earth, in a way, and they're powerful opportunistic hunters. There's rarely another animal that will actively hunt these old creatures.
Bumblebees are just cute, okay? I love puffy bees. So much.
Daffodils are... they're very special to me. I recently made the choice to put my cat down, after seventeen years of being able to bless my life with her. We used to have daffodils in our yard before we moved down where we are currently, and those were always her favorite next to the tulips. It's been a little off and on for me without her, because she was the largest constant for the entirety of my adult life, and I miss her so much. But I see daffodils and I remember that shes waiting for me. So... daffodils.
Mass Effect has completely taken over my downtime life, honestly; I love the characters, I love writing about the universe and seriously here, who wouldn't want to go explore space and find fellowships with people of different species? If I could be alive still when we're able to master space travel, and it will happen eventually I swear by it, I would be the first in line to volunteer for training to get off this planet and explore the wonders of space!

My dream fantasy would likely be the daffodil related one. Daffodils and tulips, cat prints, maybe even Cricket's markings and colors... I would love to save up for a custom of this one, and I would be happy enough to just own this Fantasy. c: For my old lady, I'd give an arm and a leg for this.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:44 am

Hey guys!! Sorry I be Been so inactive!! I don't even think I adopted the CS pets for this month :o busy with life stuff an getting my horses stall ready for winter an runnin around doing stuff! Once it's cold outside you'll see me more!!
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Khimaira Friesians | Hiring Some Humans

Postby L.V.L » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:23 pm

i've got a long-term job for some people that i will pay 2'000 points + fantasy slots; i'm looking for 2 humans.

alright, my fantasy stable needs some "unicorn magic" if you must call it that.
    i'm going to need someone to design a stable page format for each and every one of my fantasies; ones i have now and ones that i get with every breeding/custom.
    it needs to fit their fantasy theme, you can make it as simple as you want or as crazy as you want, just please no flashing/extremely bright gifs, photos, etc.
    examples of fantasies that i have are: time-line | flower | spiderweb | police | hearts | lightning

you will get 2'000 points with each stable page you make + a couple of fantasy slots here and there (i will choose what fantasy slots you get because i have a system) you must be decent with coding, finding clear photos, etc. i am giving these humans free range to design the page.

THERE MUST BE A LARGE ENOUGH SPACE FOR MY STORIES.
    MAYBE PUT THAT SPACE TOWARDS THE BOTTOM, SINCE MY STORIES CAN GO UP TO OVER 2'000 WORDS.

once i find accept those 2 humans for this job, you must talk with one another on who is doing what fantasy page.
    i will not pick a person, this is between you two. once everything is decided, you both need to pm me who is doing what, so i know you both agreed on it. i will then place that list in the information center so you both remember.

if there is any reason you can not complete a page or you must quit, let me know asap so i can inform the other human and find you a replacement!

i will try and decide these two humans either later tonight or tomorrow. please private message me if you are interested in this job. and please include some type of an example of your coding, if possible.
    if you have any questions, comments, concerns, please private message me.

thank you.

Job Slots Available:
    1. Crazycookiemonster
Last edited by L.V.L on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me