unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby revvington » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:40 am

username: Doglady88722
prompt# 1
prompt: Cordelia's favorite color is pink, because it's the color of her favorite bow.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:49 am

username: Northstar.

prompt: 1 What is your kalon's favorite color, and why?

prompt:

Amalie's head tilts, regarding you curiously at the question. Perhaps, a few weeks ago, she would have said it was a pale shade of lilac or amethyst. A color that reminds her of home. Her pale eyes close thoughtfully. The lavender fields behind her Da and Adad's house, bushels of it hanging from the porch to dry, the heady scent of the flowering plant permeating the air. Little fae dancing through the rows, wings reflecting amaranthine and violet and so, so beautiful in the fading of the sunset over the hills.

The sunset.

The last light of day dipping below the mountain peaks, tinted in rose and gold. Pink darkening to poppy, the shade between- the exact shade of Cullen's eyes--

Amalie's eyes open only to look at her feet, bare toes curling into the earth. Her heart thumpthumps at the embarassing realization. A bright blush blooms on her cheeks and a tiny smile curls her lips.

"...Rose pink," she answers at length, quiet as she stubs a toe to the earth, and she doesn't meet your eyes.
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:07 am

Mark!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:11 am

username: poland0202
prompt# 1. what is your kalon's favourite colour, and why?
prompt:
Sia would have to say: "It's orange. Nothing beats that colour. It's warm and inviting and my eyes are the same colour!"

Arunika on the other hand likes: "I don't have a favourite colour per say. But I do like all the colours that show up in the sky during a sunrise. Those are just so pretty!"

Fyedka likes: "Do I really have to answer this question? Really? Fine, pink. Because all the girls like the colour pink so if I tell them I like it too they seem to want to stay and chat more. Don't give me that look, you are the one that is forcing me to answer this!"
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - grand prize tba!

Postby .Ginger. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:34 am

.Ginger. wrote:username: .Ginger.
prompt# 1
prompt: What is your kalons favorite color, and why?

Cirius says:
I think that'd be Jade green! Why? Because it was the color of my mother's eyes; the one thing I remember about her. Those beautiful eyes showed light and were the first things I ever saw. They were captivating and sweet.

Ginger says:
Oh- *pants* -that's a hard question! I honestly haven't ever though about that...(I'm too busy snarfing bubbles, shh...) Umm... I think I prefer pink. I mean, I dress-up in pink frilly tutus all the time and I don't mind the color! It's really soft looking... It's actually quite nice! So are crimson, silver, and gold, the colors of my family's favorite football team!

Major says:
Copper, definitely. Just like my first bureau award for solving the case of the kalnapped legendary! It brings back memories.
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:37 am

Last edited by parker; on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:03 am

username: Unleashed Squid
prompt 1
prompt:

Meraki

How lovely is the color of light yellow? For Meraki, it means everything. She absolutely adores the pop of bright, happy sunshine against her fur on a crisp summers day. She loves the golden fade of leaves in autumn and and the tall daffodils which bloom so strikingly against the murky spring’s snow. Yellow is a sign of beauty and light. Those are two things that are highly valued within her mind.

Tsunami

Though she cannot speak out loud, Tsunami would have to go with the color white as her favorite. The reason is simple: white is pristine. White is pure, perfect, and untouched. When it is found in nature, the color is striking and bright, but also can be viewed as soft and gentle.

Tuskin

If you ask an adventurer about his favorite color, chances are that he will say green. Why, you might inquire? It is simply because green is the color of the forests and of the land which they love so much. All great things are found in the arms of nature's beauty, and from careful observation and experience, Tuskin has grown to love the great wilderness.

Aero

The finest things in life are often the rarest. Purple, a dye which is near-impossible to produce naturally (at least where Aero lives) has stricken his fancy. He has only seen the color one time in his entire existence, and the day he saw it was one which he would never forget. Though it may sound silly, he often dreams of owning something purple-something rare and beautiful and calming.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:16 am

username: HellyBoo
prompt# 1
prompt:
Cleopatra - "My favourite colour? Green, easy question. Why? Also easy, it's green lime ivy, the flower thay is! But also my Ivvy."
Arroyo - "Sky blue." -nods- "Because it's just such a relaxing colour to just float and watch above me."
Oraativia - "I like Orange, I don't know exactly why, maybe cause its warm and comfortable."
Devlin - "Sea foam colour, that mix between green and whites, i love it cause it's the main thing you see against the boat."
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d o e » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:41 am

username: b u n n y h o p
prompt# 1
prompt: Alek's favorite color is a bit on the nose for him. Anything gold makes his eyes light up. It may be a bit obvious why it's his favorite color, as he's a thief, but it is rather pleasant to look at. Funnily enough, despite his love for the color, everything he owns is silver. That's because he knows too many pick pockets to feel comfortable owning anything that valuable.
d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:42 am

username: pangurbanka
      prompt#1
      prompt:
      Eirian - He actually likes the color white, because it's the most important baking color: white flour, white milk, white eggs and white whipped cream!
      Illawi - She likes the deep orange sunsets because it is believed in her tribe that this kind of sunset will bring lucky hunt tomorrow. She is not a hunter herself but a shaman, and yet she love her tribe and is happy to know that gods blessed the hunters with a beautiful sunset.
      Iris - Their favourite color is... a rainbow? But, jokes aside, they can't decide and literally changes their fav color along with their mood every second. But red M&Ms are their favourite so lets say it's red.
      Ishtar - Her favourite color is the color of the first star that appears on the night sky. Some may say it has white color, some may say it has yellow color, but Ishtar sees it as a pink little star that is too pure to see this world that is full of bad things and bad people.
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me