Cirius- Protector of Stars (DNP please!) by .Ginger.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Ginger. [gallery]
Time spent 26 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cirius- Protector of Stars (DNP please!)

Postby .Ginger. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:05 am

Name: Cirius
Sexuality: Straight
General Information: Cirius lives in a futuristic, space AU. Her duty is to live amongst the stars and protect her galaxy from harm. At times the job can be quite dangerous and could be life-risking, yet Cirius was a chosen one, a strong and courageous kalon. When it comes to romance, Cirius often times plays hard-to-get, or unimpressed, as she strives to be ambitious and at times can get competitive. Even though, at times it seems like the kalon is not interested in romance, it's truly one thing she longs for. Males usually admire her for her confidence and looks, but have never had the strength to ask her out. Or, if they did, Cirius may have gotten a mixed message. When it comes to talking to people, she gives out a good laugh, but at other times can be a bit awkward. For example someone would ask her, "Are you Cirius?". Not using her head, she would forgetfully reply with, "Serious about what?".

ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me