Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby feverrr » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:22 am

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Kitty trying out for: #2156
Prompt:

big mark. doing grabby hands at them rn
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
th - stars - pfp
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:51 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: Kazoo
Clan:BirchClan
Kitty trying out for: #3308
Prompt: One of Kazoo's favorite pastimes was sunbathing by the window, where he would sprawl out on a soft cushion and bask in the sunlight. His favorite cat tower stands tall by the sunlit window, strategically positioned to catch the warm rays that stream through during the day. Looking out on the rest of the world.

Cat Name: Houdini
Clan: BirchClan
Kitty trying out for: #3307
Prompt:
The sky was an shifting palette of pinks and blues, Trees stood upside down roots reaching upward into the sky. A waterfall cascaded upwards. Its crystal-clear waters flowed towards the sky, transforming into fireflies. Houdini splashed in the river, chasing the rainbowfish but unable to get her paws on them. But all to soon the dream began to fade away and Houdini woke up in a crate in the vets office.

Cat Name: DeerStep
Prompt: Tensions had been high between BirchClan and their rivel clan. A dispute over a piece of land between the two clans had let to heated exchanges and passive-aggressive gestures. DeerStep wanted to prove himself as a warrior, to defend the land he had been born on and had been trained to defend. DeerStep was irritated and had a short temper, blowing up on anybody who had a slightly different opinion on what to do about the skirmish.

Cat Name: BrokenEcho
Kitty trying out for: #1479
Prompt: While out hunting poor BrokenEcho trioed and stumbled right into a thornbush! Thankfully the bush wasn't that thick and BrokenEcho was able to get out without any help.
Last edited by Macabre. on Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoodleDOOT » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Username: NoodleDOOT
Cat Name: Cove
Clan: dootland
Prompt: Cove had always been an adventurous cat when she was younger, and loved to explore.

One day she found a cavern and just had to get inside. But it was no ordinary cavern, she could feel the magic everywhere, and before she knew it she turned into a bat herself and quickly learned how to fly and explored the highest places in the cavern.
A little time later she got woken up by cats calling for her nearby. She opened her eyes confused and looked at her best friend Otter with very tired eyes. It was just a dream, even though it had seemed so real. She had always been obsessed with bats and had a little plush one attached to her tail, but she never dreamt about them before, so it was very strange to her, that she did now. She felt a strong need to find the cavern, so she got up and put her cloak and hat on and ventured out to look for it
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:41 am

Username: Skywardthedragon
Cat Name: Rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty (Root for short)
Clan: Company of Fools
Kitty trying out for: #3308
Prompt:
Root’s hobby horse is more than just a fun little stick to carry around: it’s his paladin mount! When he was just a kit, his favorite toy was a (normal, non-magical) hobby horse, but he gave it to a younger kit who lost his home (and all his toys) in a fire. This was the act that made him realize that having things may feel good, but helping others feels even better! When he sought out his spirit-mount, he requested it take the form of that very hobby horse. The spirit was highly confused, to say the least, but agreed to it anyway.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:19 pm

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Ravenemerald
Clan: Hill of Sunflowers
Prompt:
Raven had a strange dream. A dream where she was sent to live in exile with two weird looking twolegs with pointy hats and brooms in the corner of the biggest, weirdest looking room. She grew to find that she was rather comfortable in this dream. It felt too real, though.

She helped the twolegs make funny-smelling drinks in a big pot, which she later found out were called 'cauldrons' (Thank you, Tawny). She was not permitted to drink them, though. It was disappointed, to say the least.

She woke up in her nest, still remembering every tiny detail of the dream, like how the stars on the twolegs' hats were glittering and moving. Like the creaky floorboard they kept the funny drinks under. She remembered the corners it would hide in when thunder banged outside. She got to work on making her own hat based on what she remembered from the dream.

Cat Name: Sunstripe
Prompt:
Sun has always been a calm and collected cat. That is, until a particular morning of a dull day. He woke up blearily, yawned, stretched, and went about his usual activities before his hunting trip. His usual walk around the area was very rudely interrupted by him tripping over a misplaced rock, stepping on another cat's tail, falling into a bush, and breaking the stalks of several sunflowers that protected their borders.

To say the least, he was having an off morning. Finally, when it was time for his hunting trip, he thought that it might be better. It would be an eight-hour long hunting trip near the mountains. Well, the day just got worse for him. It started downpouring the minute he and a few other hunters made it to the mountains' base. They had to occupy a bunny burrow with very startled looking rabbits for about two hours before the rain cleared. The dirt was slick beneath his paws, making it very difficult to stick to anything.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he managed to find a mouse to pounce. He crouched down low on his paws, stalking carefully towards the mouse. He stretched, jumped, and.... missed. The slick mud provided absolutely no grip and he overshot the mouse, tumbling straight into another hunter and sending them hurtling into a tree.

He was not having an okay day at this point. They had only managed to grab a single rabbit (whether you wish to believe it was from the burrow or not is up to your imagination!) before they had to make their way back home. When they arrived home, things just got worse. The hunter he'd hurtled into a tree had to report to the medical den to receive treatments for the scrapes and cuts they sustained.

He slinked back into his nest, curling his tail around his cold body and began to cry. He didn't know what did it for him, but he was emotional about the entire day he'd just had.

Cat Name: Hazelstalk
Prompt: (Correlates to Sunstripe's prompt, too!!)
The hunting trip had not gone as planned. It had rained when they got to the hunting spot, they had to share a burrow with rabbits, and now the dirt had absolutely no grip to it.

One minute she was stalking a field mouse, the next, she was flying towards a tree from a head butt to the stomach from another hunter. She sustained cuts on her right shoulder and her jaw. They were minor, but boy did they hurt. She made it the rest of the time of the hunting trip and managed to get a rabbit to bring back home to the clan.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sei It » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:33 pm

Username: Sei It
Cat Name: Birchfoot
Clan: Stormclan
Prompt:

Looking down at the tiny, writhing balls of fur that squirmed around on the soft grass and hay floor, blindly reaching out for food, Birchfoot had never felt more proud in his life.

Not when he had killed his first prey, won his first battle, or even won the affection of the Queen who now lay before him, mirroring his affectionate gaze towards their kittens dotingly.

He lay down next to the tiny kits and gently touched his nose to one of theirs, he would never forget this moment, or the overwhelming emotions that washed over him.
Last edited by Sei It on Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sei It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:07 am

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Starsnatch
Clan: Lorilend
Prompt:
tell me about a time this cat was overly emotional, this can be interpreted however you like!

"Where have you been!?"

It was the fourth time this week that Sunfish had missed his lessons. Starsnatch only wanted what was best for the young tom. He had always wanted what was best for him, had been trying hard for moons to ensure he worked hard and learned his lessons. He wanted so much to see Wispwhisker's kit succeed as she could not.

But Sunfish was slacking. Again.

This was one time too far.

"I was just-"

"Don't GIVE me your excuses!"

"You just asked me where I'd been!"

"I know where you've been! You've been down on the groundland, haven't you?!"

Sunfish's ears went back on his head, and he stared at his teacher for some seconds. He swallowed, licked his lips. Signs of guilt, anger, nerves. Starsnatch only briefly wonders if he was being too harsh on him. Then he remembered what Cloudtip said, and let out a low growl.

"Answer me, Danceypaws."

"... I just- I need my time alone-"

"Alone?! Alone, he says! Cloudtip told me all about how alone you are down there. In fact, has seen the cat you are 'alone' with!"

"You've been sending spies after me now?"

"Well, someone has to watch after you, kit, seeing as you can't seem to watch after yourself!"

Sunfish looked incredulous. "I am not a child! I can make these decisions for myself now, and I do not need a guard! Cloudtip indeed! Besides, you know she can't be trusted!"

"How dare you!"

"She's one of the most big mouthed gossips in all of Cloudscape, and I know for a fact that half of what she says is an exaggerated lie!"

This was the last straw for Starsnatch. He would not hear Cloudtip, his friend, who had only ever cared for Sunfish, being spoken of that way by this ungreatful tomcat. Now- Sunfish is already a great deal bigger than Starsnatch. The tomcat had grown rapidly until a force to be reckoned with, but Starsnatch could still only see him as young upstart who needed discipline.

He lifted a paw in his anger and struck him across the face. Without claws- at least that- but a hard blow. Sunfish let out a small yelp and ducked away from him, hissing. It was the last straw for him, too. Lifting his eyes back to his mentor, he said.

"You want to fight me, Starsnatch? Come on then. Fight me."
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:01 am

Username: Wretched.Felidae
Cat Name:
Clan: Saguaro’Clan
Prompt: tell me about a time this cat was overly emotional, this can be interpreted however you like!
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:38 am

Username: final fantasy
Cat Name: dizzyskip
Clan: hazeclan
Prompt: dizzyskip is an excitable young warrior, still so wrapped up in childhood memories despite their age. he's always loved playing pretend and dressing up, even if his clanmates think it's a waste of time and he would be better dedicating his time to hunting or patrolling. he thinks that it would be best to combine these, though, and that if he was more creative about the way he trained it would motivate him to do it more.

because of this, his dreams are often just as creative as he is. they're whimsical and wild, filled with fantastical things that could never happen in real life. mythical creatures, new undiscovered lands that don't even exist and far more inexplainable concepts circle around his brain and fill the dream world, displayed only outside of that by the twitch of his paws or a snapping of his jaws in his sleep as he chases invisible prey. dizzyskip loves to share his dreams with others, but often gets funny looks for it.

----------------------------------------

Cat Name: leopardpounce
Prompt: leopardpounce is often told she's over-emotional by others, whether for good reason or not. she tends to overthink certain things, or feel paranoid about what could happen to her clanmates if she isn't focused enough on protecting them. she has more than enough experience as a warrior by now, yet still fears the unexpected.

a prime example of this would be how she handles situations involving high amounts of conflict. that may be a cat outside of the clan crossing the borders of hazeclan territory, or even something more severe such as the threat of a battle sparking. in the past, one of the latter situations happened and she was assigned to take a patrol into the territory of the opposing clan to try to mediate the conflict before it grows into something that would endanger the members of both of their groups. she was sent as backup, alongside some more level-headed cats to serve as peacekeepers and try to talk some sense.

she had a bad feeling about this. the whole journey into the other group's territory, a nauseating feeling ate at her stomach and chest, weighing on her mind. though she hoped it wouldn't be the case, leopardpounce was the only one in that patrol who seemed to see the possibility of this going south. and she ended up being right - while they were talking, several cats from the other group launched an attack on them, something that the warrior had anticipated prior to the point where she was able to screech a warning to her clanmates and help avoid a much more dangerous surprise attack.

when they made it back to their own camp and leopardpounce sat in the medicine den alongside her patrolmates, she remembers how they praised and congratulated her and for once, her excessively emotional nature felt almost validated instead of her constantly being belittled for it and it made her happy. things changed after that, and her intuition was seen as something useful as she had gut feelings that other cats didn't seem to have, with the suspicions nearly always being right.

----------------------------------------

Cat Name: poppydance
Prompt: poppydance gained her wounds for a reason most would call foolish, including herself and her own clanmates. this reason? being attacked by prey. a rather large and surprisingly strong rabbit, to be more specific.

she considered herself a bad hunter, and many other would agree. despite her amazing agility and skill in battle, hunting made her nervous as she had always hated the idea of harming prey, even if it's something clan cats needed to do to survive. poppydance had been told by others on multiple occasions that perhaps kittypet life would be better suited for her, considering her supposed 'emotional weakness' and the fact she found it difficult to hurt the creatures they needed to kill to have any food.

at the time, she had been on a hunting patrol with a few other of her clanmates, and was chosen to perform the final blow on a rabbit they had been cornering. looking back, this was a terrible choice on her clanmates' behalf and she had no idea why they would choose her of all cats to do something she certainly wouldn't be able to do. so to nobody's surprise, when she was faced with the rabbit she panicked and shrunk back, not wanting to harm such a 'cute' creature. it leapt forward and bucked at her face with its claws, managing to leave her with a few nice scrapes across her face and shoulders before scampering off to a field.

though this wasn't the best occurrence, poppydance was happy that after what happened, even if they had lost prey that would be valuable to her clan it didn't make anyone angry at her as they acknowledged they made a mistake in making her face the rabbit directly knowing she'd be afraid of doing so. in future, she was assigned to help more behind the scenes and would perform tasks related to battle preparation and helping to gather herbs for their medicine cats.
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:43 am

Username: faelyn
    Cat Name: milo
    Clan: (https://toyhou.se/faelyn/characters/folder:2424329)
    Prompt: my mouth tasted of salt and seafoam. of paper wings so irreparably torn yet still dreaming to fly. of window panes stained with watery silhouettes and the reflections of tiny worlds encapsulated in a single raindrop.
    i wanted to indulge in daydreams with you in it. i wanted you to be the focal point of my universe, to be the auburn of city lights laid across a sky of utmost blue.
    but there are no daydreams in my reality… just mustardseed fields of pretty yellows and a distinct feeling of hysteria as my eyes met your tattered form. it was like an alchemist made of stardust had warped the weight of imploding supernovas and gnawed at the rings of saturn--- causing gravity to reverse upon your bloodless soul. it was like the world toppled onto itself, leaving only the dainty bits of your carcass for rot to devour.

but gravity had not reversed… someone had done this intentionally.

“milo!” eyes the color of candied apples and stolen secrets were upon mine, pulled taut by a frown. “why the long face?”

i scowled. “i know what you’ve done, frankie.”

“what i’ve done?” a delicate palm cupped the place where his heart beat within his chest. “w-what do you mean--”

i was upon him, and i could smell your death adorning the very fiber of his every breath.
    “do not act like a fool! i know what you did!” i couldn’t bear the sight of him. i couldn't bear to see the mirth dwindling from the shades of spun sugar in his eyes “you killed them!”

“whaat… milo!? what are talking about?!” frankie’s panicked cry was barely tangible. “i’m no murderer! i mean look at me! do you think i am capable of killing someone?”

“not only did you kill them…” i could feel fury rise like bile in my throat at the sight of an ample roundness to his belly from a very… recent meal. “you ate them too! you ate every single scrap of them and left only the bones!”

“are you talking about that rotisserie chicken?!?!?!?” an embarrassed, slightly mortified blush crept up his cheeks. “it was never alive to begin with! IT WAS COOKED!”

“YOU KILLED AND ATE THEM!”

“I KILLED NO ONE!”

“I WAS SO HUNGRY AND THEN YOU ATE THEM!!”

“okay, okay.” frankie’s shoulder sagged and the candied apple shades of his eyes softened. “look, i’m sorry, milo, for eating your rotisserie chicken. tell you what i will get another one for you okay?”

my grip faltered. “really?”

“i promise, milo.”
Last edited by faelyn on Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me