unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby .Ginger. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:52 pm

username: .Ginger.
prompt# 9
prompt: What are your kalon's thoughts on true love?

Ginger says:
"Yes! It exists! In a circle of friendship, everything."

Cirius says:
"Sure. I guess... I just haven't experienced it yet. Only small bits of passion."

Major says:
"Heck yeah! It's just complicated.."
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby faunsie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:22 pm

username:
prompt# 9
prompt:
Shane-
"True love is real!I believe in it more then then when my friend sutoro tell me he will clean his room!"

Bella~
"I believe in it and its a wonderful thing~~~!"

Sutoro-
"No,it stupid end of topic."
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:16 pm

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 9
prompt:
Astrid~
    "True love exists, but not as Hollywood shows it. True love is an act, not a thing. It's the act of forgiving when it's hard, and laying down anything for the other person. I've only experienced true love a few times, but they're moments I'll never forget."
Aiden!
    "I don't think 'true love' exists in the sense that one person has only one other 'true love'. I think you can love multiple people with all your heart. So uh, no, true love isn't a thing to me."
Max Oliver and Nicolette! :>
    "Uh oh-" "YES." "Listen, can you explain your answer?" "YES I CAN-" "Baby, please stop yelling." "Okay, sorry, sorry. Yes, true love is real. Nikki and I were made for each other." "*giggling* Momo once described it as a pokémon and its evolution stone. And we're simultaneously both things for each other." "I'm Pikachu and she's my thunder stone, and she's Petilil and I'm her sun stone." "I asked him once how he picked those pokémon, and he said Petilil is pretty and Pikachu is cute but basic." "You didn't have to tell 'em that-!" "Anyway, the point is true love for us is like, we helped each other unlock our full potential. We were made to make each other better."
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:32 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#9
prompt:
Val - If he's being honest, Val hasn't thought much about love in general, but his answer to whether true love exists or not would be no. The possibility of that would be next to impossible, especially because everyone's personality is constantly evolving. Someone you could relate to on all levels five years ago could be your exact opposite now. The same goes for falling in love. At first you may think you'll never leave each other, but later you start getting into fights and go your own ways. In Val's opinion, it's better to set your expectations low in order to not be sadly disappointed when the Kalon you thought was Prince Charming turns out to be anything but.

Remus - Remus does not believe in true love, in a sense. Looking at the concept of love as we know it from a psychological standpoint most relationships end after about two months or so. Why? Because the two in the relationship don't know anything about each other coming into the relationship, and it's purely being fueled by physical attraction. Physical attraction, at least in the beginning, is lust not love. The reason all these relationships end so quickly is because the effect that lust has on the brain in the very beginning of the relationship is extremely strong. The brain will release dopamine, a chemical considered to be one of the four happy hormones that your brain releases, when you're around or looking at whoever you're lusting after. Seems all fine and dandy, right? Wrong. After not too long, the effects of the dopamine released as a result of the lust has less and less of an affect. Until nothing is left, and the relationship crumbles. So Remus does not believe in the concept of "love at first sight", but he does believe that if you get to know someone and relate to them well enough that you can experience true love, in a sense.

Jax - No, absolutely not, Jax does not believe in true love. He has witnessed too many brutal breakups to think so. Breakups of couples that everyone, and he means everyone thought were going to last. You can't ever be sure of the future. Just because everything may look like sunshine and rainbows for now, that doesn't mean a storm isn't looming just beyond the horizon. Jax believes that everyone should go into a relationship with the expectation of the relationship's failure. That way, if it doesn't end up working out, you don't emotionally invest yourself into something that would have destroyed you upon its failure.

Vinny - Does Vinny believe in true love? Heck to the no! Vinny doesn't have the need to be in a relationship, so it'd make sense that she didn't believe in something like true love. She loves her friends, yes, but what does "true love" entail? She's only ever heard it used in the context of romantic relationships, and as mentioned before she can't be bothered with those. Even still, she doesn't believe the love she shares with her friends is true love. It's just love, plain and simple, why complicate things with concepts like destiny?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:46 pm

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 9
prompt: What are your kalon's thoughts on true love?

Haunani - "True love? I am like my mother, I believe in true love. I know that it is out there even though I haven't found it yet. I know that it will find me even if I'm not searching for it. I know it's out there, though and hopefully, I will be able to feel it someday soon."

Rajnish - "What is true love? Is it like love? Wait, um, what is love? I have only had friends. Can, um, love be towards friends or, uh, is it different? I mean, um, if I knew what it was I would, uh, be able to, er, answer this question more easily. I don't, uh, know what love is to determine if I, um, believe in love. Thank you for the, um, question though. It now makes me think."

Jaime - "Love is always going to be true to me. True love is hard to find, but I believe that it is real. I know that true love is out there and I know that everyone can find it. I feel like I have found it with my mate, but true love can disguise itself as anything. I'm just hesitant when it comes love in general."

I had no idea how to write this out XD I am so dead inside and had no inspiration to write lol
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:56 pm

username: KingKaigy
Prompt #8
Prompt:

Dakota
Dakota is very into the thought of true love, they love the idea of love, they love the idea of soul mates. They're very much a hopeless romantic in that sense. Dakota is waiting patiently for their one true love to arrive into their life and join them in their strawberry farm. Not overly romantic sure, but maybe if they came riding in on a white horse it would be.
Nyx
Nyx is pretty certain true love exists and he's pretty sure he found it considering how much he adores his boyfriend Alec. Regardless of his own offstandish personality, Alec managed to worm his way right in and has bettered him slowly, helping his sleep schedule and overall just relaxing him more than he usual would be on his own.
Jacomina
Jacomina kinda believes... but she also believes in facts and figures and science and literal chemistry. She doesn't believe in cupid or any higher being having ultimate say in who you fall in love with, but she does agree that there is someone out there...
Skye
Skye doesn't care, at all, about true love, he's never really thought about it and doesn't see the possibility of it. Of course he has also never been in a relationship before so he doesn't know the impact of what having someone can be.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:32 pm

username: hellyboo
prompt# 9
prompt:

Cleo - absolutely believes in it, 100% would support true love.

Xantara - no she doesn't believe in true love but this is because she was created to be a mate for a God, she had no choice, yes she loves him but it's not true love.

Erasmus - era has a weird take on true love. He does believe in it but he believes it takes a lot of work and most people don't make the effort for it.

Mercury - nope and Nope. Love is over rated in general.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:36 pm

username: Syntheticfox
prompt#9
prompt:

Jade says:
Ehh I usually go with the flow with stuff. So I really dont have an opinon on true love.

Angel says:
Ahh! Yes! I believe true love does exist! You'll see them and fall in love instantly! Its soo wonderful and perfect <3

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:05 pm

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 9
prompt:
Ember, being the optimist that she is, totally believes in it. Go love!

Felicity also agrees, though she stresses that "true" love can be romantic, familiar, and platonic

Sebastian is a bit of a hopeless romantic and semi believes in it, though he mostly focuses about the love in his stories and musicals than the ones in real life

Scorpio doesn't really believe in it, but will respect others opinions on it even if he disagrees
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:47 pm

username: crepuscular.
        prompt 9
        prompt:

tadaaki believes in true love; he's the biggest sap, and though he hasn't found "the one" he believes that just as his sister, mitsuko, he will find his soulmate/true love in all due time. he just has to wait, you know?

alexei, though he may come across as a hopeless romantic, actually believes that the notion of true love is completely false. just an over-glorified idea that has been taken too far. that doesn't stop him from looking for love, though; he just expects it to end fast.

kirin, deep down, knows he is due for true love. call it superstition, but he genuinely believes he will find true love, just as others will. he just hopes it's soon, otherwise he may just start to lose hope.

valentia believes with all her heart that true love is real; when she met her husband, she wanted no one else for the rest of her life, even once he had passed. this one mate had made her believe that he was her soul mate, and will forever stay that way.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items