Beaumont Collie Title Program - Closed see page 66

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Beaumont Collie Title Program - Please Read! Round 9 Ope

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:51 am

Conformation Entry - Round 9

Username: Rescue2001
Kennel Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4281145#p129359793
Name: Apollo
Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4275346#p129249321
BOB or BOW?: BOW

Herding Entry - Round 9

Trialing For?: HTD I-G
Previous Results: HTD III-C pass

Agility Entry - Round 9

Trialing For?: AX
Previous Results: OA pass
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie Title Program - Round 9 Open - NEW

Postby LivingLethal » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:36 am

Username: LivingLethal
    Kennel Thread: here
    Name: Mambo
    Link: here
    BOB or BOW?: yes
    Writing: n/a, may edit some in <3

--

Name: Bahati
    BOB or BOW?: no

--

Agility Entry - Round 9

Name: Lacey
    Trialing For?: NA
    Previous Results: ACT2 pass (97/100)
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhubarbski » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:28 pm

Username: Akiera
Kennel Thread: Rosenhill Reservoir
Name: Ester
Link: [#73]
BOB or BOW?: n/a

Username: Akiera
Kennel Thread: Rosenhill Reservoir
Name: Marula
Link: [#90]
Rhubarbski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:04 am

Hope I did the writing right!

Conformation Entry - Round 8

Username: Griffin Torrens
Kennel Thread: X
Name: Hero
Link: X
Writing:
Being paraded around for show had never been Hero's favourite thing. While he didn't hate it per say, the collie had always preferred the more active sports. Attention wasn't something he seeks out, content to live life for himself rather than to show off to others. But none of that was important when it came to the smile that graced his owner's face when she got to present him with pride. It was nothing like the shows he'd been made to compete in before. This was for the fun of it, not winning. Hero was happy to work for his owner. His friend.

Name: Pheonix
Writing:
Her insane levels of energy always made confirmation a little tricky for Phoenix. The crowds, noise, other dogs, and oh the smells! It was enough to have the energetic collie bouncing from paw to paw, wishing to run off and play. Each time she felt herself about to bubble over, Phoenix would close her eyes, take a deep breath and let her body relax. She always got to play and go crazy in her home, the least she could do was hold still just a little longer... Because if she wins, those colourful, flappy ribbons sure are fun to play with!

Name: Uno
Writing:
The spotted Collie couldn't deny that she loved her pelt. The snowy colour really compliment her icy eyes, and her ashen spots made her feel incredibly unique. Sometimes other dogs would turn there nose up at her, telling the collie it's narcissistic. But Uno doesn't let them bring her down. She's never once thought she's better than everyone or deserves attention. She simply likes her pelt and takes pride in her appearance! So what if her owner think's she might stand a chance in confirmation? Uno doesn't go for the attention. She likes to enter because it reminds her she IS unique.

Herding Entry - Round 8

Trialing For?: HTD III-C
Previous Results: HTD III-C Fail
Writing:
Hearding was possibly Hero's favourite thing. The strength it required kept him fit, and the brain power it took gave him a chance to use his intelligence for something useful. The patched collie was honoured his owner trusted him to to round up such large, dangerous animals. The chase was exhilarating, and he had become incredibly good at picking up the animal's behaviours, predicting their movements. Last attempt, a particularly stubborn creature made it difficult, and Hero hadn't finished in time. This round however, he was determined to pass. He was leaving no room for the animals to mess up his chance to prove his hard work and intelligence.

Name: Pheonix
Trialing For?: HTD I-G
Previous Results: HTD I-G Fail
Writing:
Pheonix may not be the smartest collie, and she definitely was not used to the these new animals. It was a little confusing last round, and her hesitation had cost her a rosette. But the flame coloured dog would not let this failure hold her back. With a new passion and excitement built up, the collie looked up her owner, tongue lolling out. These creatures, while difficult to predict, were definitely afraid of the ball of energy. She would use this to her advantage and get those horned beasties to do as she wished. They couldn't be much harder than sheep, right?

Trialing For?: HTD I-S
Previous Results: HTD III-D Pass
Writing:
She'd finally done it! Resisting the urge to play with the small, feathery creatures, Uno had impressed her owner with her ability to get the job done despite curiosity. It had been quite satisfying really, to be able to coax the little friends in the right direction. She'd though that was the end, and she could get back to socializing with the other inhabitants of her home. But here she was. Faced with an animal much larger than a duck. It would be a lie to say she was a little nervous. But... The more she looked at the animals, head tilted, the more she wanted to inspect from a closer distance. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard?

Agility Entry - Round 8

Previous Results: AX Fail
Writing:
Oh what a joy agility was! It was so close to Hero's favourite activity, but hearding was still number one. Having to follow his owners directions was always a challenge, and kept his mind sharp. Weaving poles were perhaps the obstacle he most enjoyed, the feeling of quick dodging making him feel unstoppable. Tunnels made his heart race, and jumps let him feel the wind in his fur. He'd been trying so hard every time, but he needed to do better. To be even faster. Not because he was desperate to win, but because he loved nothing more than personal improvement.

Name: Phoenix
Writing:
Named after a bird made of fire, Pheonix feels as if she is worth of bearing it every time she leaps over a pole, heart soaring and adrenaline pumping. Her owner says she blazes over the course like a meteor. Her speed is her best trait, and an important one when it comes to agility. However, at times she can get so caught up in the feeling of excitement she can miss some directions from her owner and take a wrong turn. A mistake like that had cost her last time, but she was determined to get it right this time!

Writing:
Agility wasn't her strongest skill, but with hard work and determination she was proud to be competing. She doubted she would win, especially having seen all the other dogs compete, but Uno was just happy to be here with her friends. Maybe, with enough determination, she could at least impress the crowds with her enthusiasm. She could make those around her smile. Uno had always been a dog who enjoyed to give others joy. Making the world even a little brighter for someone. So when her turn came, Uno held her head high. Score didn't matter to her now. As long as they enjoyed her performance.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Restful Dead » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:20 am

Herding Entry - Round 9

Username: δρεπάνι
Kennel Thread: link
Name: Suitsune
Link: link
Trialing For?: HTD II-S
Previous Results: HTD I-S 86/100/100, qualifier
Writing: Suitsune padded along happily beside her handler as they made their way to the sheep pen. The flock of sheep milling about the pen was smaller than the large flock she normally herded at home. Of course, she also had other collies working alongside her to herd the larger flock, which certainly made the job a lot easier. This smaller group should pose no issue, though she still felt nervous about not performing well and letting her handler down. As if sensing her trepidation, she felt the warm hand of her handler place itself gently on top of her head. "You've got this, Sweetie." At the mention of her nickname, Suitsune's tail began wagging of its own accord. Her handler's kind words and gentle touch was enough to set her mind at ease. [133]

---

Herding Entry - Round 9

Name: Haru
Trialing For?: HTD III-S
Previous Results: HTD II-S 95/100, non-qualifier
Writing: Haru took a deep breath, drinking in all the scents of his surroundings. He loved being outdoors. To put it simply, he truly felt he belonged out here. His gaze drifted towards the woods that stretched off into the distance. He wanted to explore them, like he did back at home. Back home, there were miles and miles of forest to explore and he did so everyday, when he wasn't working that is. He shook his head and tore his gaze away from the woods. Now was not the time to be getting distracted. He had a job to do, and he would see it through. As he always did. [110]

---

Herding Entry - Round 9

Name: Penny
Previous Results: HTD II-S 79/100, non-qualifier
Writing: Penny whined fitfully. There were a lot of dogs here, and she wanted to greet all of them. She barked at a few of them to get their attention, but her handler was quick to quiet her down. She didn't understand why she wasn't allowed to see or approach the other dogs. She just wanted to make friends. She looked over at the sheep pen where she was being led. She wagged her tail and barked in greeting but they simply stared at her, eyeing her warily. She wasn't surprised. The sheep never wanted to be her friend. It didn't hurt to try though. A dog barking from somewhere behind her caught her attention and she whirled around to find the source. Upon spotting the dog, a tri-color smooth collie, she barked a hello in their direction. Before she could see the other dog's response, her handler was kneeling down in front of her, blocking her view. "Now remember what happened when you got distracted last time Penny. If you perform well enough today, I'll let you play with a brand new version of this guy." Her handler pulled out a fuzzy brown teddy bear, her favorite toy. Admittedly, her other one had gotten pretty worn out. A couple of its limbs were missing and most of its stuffing was gone, but this one was completely intact. Looking back on it now, Penny had to admit she hadn't performed as well as she could have last time, and that it may or may not have had to do with the fact that she decided to stop briefly to say hello to a dog in the crowd. Fine. She supposed she could ignore the other dogs this time around. [288]

---

Herding Entry - Round 9

Name: Kirby
Previous Results: HTD I-S 91/100, qualifier
Writing: n/a

Agility Entry - Round 9

Name: Kirby
Trialing For?: NA
Previous Results: ACT2 92/100, passed
Writing: Kirby could feel the excitement in the air. Or was that his own excitement he was feeling? It didn't matter. The fact remained that he was pumped. His tail was wagging so hard that his entire back end was wriggling back and forth. Not that he noticed or cared. He was going to run and jump and weave and run some more and - oh hey! Someone dropped a treat on the ground! Scarfing that down, he relished the taste of bacon filling his mouth. What had he been thinking about? It wasn't important. He pranced happily around his owner's legs. They were entering the agility ring now and he watched his handler carefully for whatever signals were given, to which he would happily and eagerly comply. He was made to sit, and then lie, and then wait. His movements stilled completely. His tail didn't even so much as twitch. In a rare moment, his thoughts became focused and clear. He was ready. [162]
Restful Dead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:10 am

Username: ceance
    Name: gwyn
    BOB or BOW?: yes
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:28 pm

Username: Half Tree
    Kennel Thread: Here
    Name: Jötunn
    Link: Here
    Writing: (optional)

Agility Entry - Round 9

Username: Half Tree
    Name: Jätte
    Trialing For?: ACT1
    Previous Results: ACT1 - Failed
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby j. bourne » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:30 pm

Username: j. bourne
    Name: Bourne
    BOB or BOW?: N/A
    Writing: The cool draft in the arena was just enough to make Jensen's skin prickle as he led Bourne into the center of the ring at a trot. Being a rough-coated collie, the handler could only imagine that his dog was on the verge of being hot. Eyeing a few fly-away hairs, the man reminded himself that they would settle once they stopped moving. Jensen began to adjusted Bourne's stack once they'd come to a stop, bait clenched tightly in his hand, offering a brief smile as the judge approached to inspect the dog. Many of the collie's previous shows had been unsuccessful and the handler was hoping this time this judge wouldn't find anything displeasing about the dog once they'd touched him. Bourne stood like a statue as Jensen opened the collie's mouth, but his fingers didn't get a good grip with the drool. They slipped and the dog's mouth shut with a hollow click. The handler grimaced and opened the dog's mouth again, making sure to get a solid grip. Once the judge had finished at Bourne's head, Jensen returned the bait to the dog's mouth, letting him nibble as the judge felt through his coat. With the inspection concluded, the man led the dog around the ring at a trot once more, pausing for a free-stack. Bourne took a few steps to adjust himself then was quickly led back into a trot. Their turn was over and Jensen breathed a sigh of relief. Perhaps this judge would rule in their favor for the dog grouping...an almost impossible hope, considering how the other specialty shows had gone thus far, but a fellow could dream. As they retreated to the sidelines, he gave the collie silent praise and a few nibbles off the bait, a soft smile on his face.

Name: Zasha
    BOB or BOW?: N/A
    Writing: Jensen had grown rather fond of the brindle female over time, despite walking away from every show with her empty-handed. Zasha had an energy that Bourne seemed to lack. The male was as cool as a cucumber in the ring, but Zasha retained some of her fire. That must be what the judges dislike, he thought to himself as he led her from the outskirts of the ring. He took off at a trot, keeping the bait just out of her reach. Zasha eyed it as they trotted, the whites of her eyes flashing when his arm went out of sight. Baiting her was probably a poor choice as food-driven as she was, but it was preferred to distract her when she got a little unruly. As the came to a stop, Jensen fiddled with the collie's stack and greeted the judge as they approached. Having learned his lesson the first time, the handler got a good grip on Zasha's mouth, watching with triumph as the initial inspection went without incident. She eagerly began to nibble at the bait as the judge felt her coat and her build, her attention entirely elsewhere. The occasional flick of her ears suggested otherwise, but Jensen knew she was more concerned about the bait. With the inspection done, he led Zasha around the ring at a trot once more. He pulled her up for a free stack, trying to bite down a grin as the crowd applauded her near-perfect stack on her own accord. Jensen led her around at a brisk trot again, a pep in his step. He had high hopes for the brindle female, offering her a little more of the bait once they'd returned to the edge of the ring. Perhaps this show, she'd take away more than a participant ribbon.

Herding Entry - Round 9

Name: Peaches
    Previous Results: HTD I-S

Herding Entry - Round 9

Name: Rex
    Trialing For?: HTD I-S
    Previous Results: HTD I-S, Failed

Agility Entry - Round 9

Name: Happy
    Trialing For?: Master Agility Excellent
    Previous Results: Agility Excellent
    Writing: Matthew looked down at Happy with a nervous smile. The collie returned the look with a growl, tugging hard on the rope toy his handler held in a firm hand. Working his excitement up before a course always got the dog excited and took Matt's mind off his anxiety. The man did his best not to make the collie anxious, but a little bit of anxiety was common for the handler. The competition had started to heat up the past few shows and Happy was beginning to slow, falling back into the pack rather than pulling ahead. Setting the toy aside, he stood over Happy and gave him a few pats on his side. Matt chuckled as the collie began to click his teeth together and bark excitedly. It was their time to shine. An icy-hot wave engulfed the handler as he mentally prepared himself for the course, running the route over and over in his mind. By now, a switch had flipped in the dog's mind, and his focus came into play. The collie, of course, barked and growled excitedly as he leaped high over the jumps, sped through the tunnel, ran cautiously over the A-frame. All things they had done before, just a different order. Happy's barking grew more hysterical as he approached the weaving poles. He was a light golden blur through the poles, earning Matt a breathless laugh. The small crowd began to cheer lightly as they approached the end of the coarse, the handler noticed, for once above the hard pounding in his ears. A final jump and Happy had made it through, jumping and barking as the man cheered quietly. More jumping and barking ensued, this time all in a small victory. Even if they didn't win this show, their bond had grown stronger.

Agility Entry - Round 9

Name: Makz
    Trialing For?: Master Agility Champion
    Previous Results: Master Agility Excellent
    Writing: Makz was a much more relaxed dog when it came to the agility course, something Matthew was thankful for. After a satisfying run with Happy, he was ready for his go with a slate merle. The collie wagged his tail as Matt removed his lead, panting lightly in anticipation. He liked to run the course, and today, he would have to run it just right. Makz had pulled ahead of the pack and was the first collie thus far to reach the Master Agility Champion level...but he had yet to receive a perfect score. A few collies were fortunate to receive a perfect score in their earlier courses, but not Makz. Matt knew he had to be prepared for failure but even if they failed this time, their bond would only grow, much like his bond to Happy. As the agility trainer for their kennel, both the agility dogs had a strong connection to him. Pulling himself away from his thoughts, Matt knew it was time. The dog took off with the slightest whine, racing through the course. Unlike the previous collie, Makz flew low over the jumps and turned quickly, clearing the other obstacles with the same ease. A mostly white blur over the A-frame and through the tunnel, sliding slightly on the false turf as he exited. Eventually, the weaving poles arrived...they weren't quite his favorite and he hesitated for a split second before beginning them. Although he wasn't as enthusiastic as Happy, his speed over the jumps made up for the lost time. Cheering caught Matt's attention as they neared the end of the course and his smile widened as Makz cleared the last jump. The handler found himself dropping to a crouch to rub the dog's neck, praising him quietly and hoping for that perfect score.
j. bourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie Title Program - Round 8 Open, New Form

Postby drift. » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:08 pm

Username: drift.
Kennel Thread: Cosmic Caliber Beaumonts
Name: Yukon
Link: wix
Writing: [179 words]
The bustle of many dogs and people gathering made his skin crawl, so many eyes were trained
on him, and he was the most notorious for screwing important events up. A small tug on lead sent his legs moving,
but it felt as if he were somewhere else, unable to focus on the tasks at hand. "Yuki, focus." a stern
familiar whisper brought him back from the nervous daze he was trapped in, and he lifted his head. 'I can do this.
Just do as Weiss instructed, follow Callum's lead and stay calm'
the impish collie's words rang clear in his head,
and Yukon fought back an eyeroll. Sure, Cosmic's Shining New Style was a pro at charming people and canines alike,
but he could never move the cattle the way he could. Suddenly lost in innner turmoil again, Yukon snagged his paw
on the concrete and slipped slightly, his hackles raising. "Oh crap." he winced. The rest of the show went smoothly,
and even though they didn't take first, as least they weren't disqualified.

Name: Weiss
Link: Wix

---------------------------------

Herding Entry - Round 9

Previous Results: High In Trial for HTD I-S

Trialing For?: HTD II-G
Previous Results: High In Trial for HTD I-G

------------

Agility Entry - Round 9

Trialing For?: ACT2
Previous Results: ACT2 failed

Trialing For?: ACT2
Previous Results: ACT2 failed
Writing: [212 words]
Weiss winced for the millionth time that evening, an angry duck taking it's lunge at his nose
and making contact succesfully. The curly male growled softly and shooed the duck away,
an irritated look passing over his soft face. "Don't feel bad, Weiss. Nobody expects you to herd
as well as me."
The mocking tone from Yukon, of all animals, sent him seething. He shot the dog
a steely glare and huffed with a determined lift of his tail. He nipped at the ave's tail and yapped
gently. "I'll get them back to the creek. Okay?" Yukon just sighed softly, a bemused grin slowly pulling
at his jowls. After the ducks were safely back on their side of the creek two hours later, Yukon led Weiss to the goat's
pasture. "I think you deserve a rest, so go ahead and move the kids to the barn and we can head back to the lodge
for something to drink."
he instructed, laughter saturated in his voice as he walked away to wait, his tail lashing.
"Whatever- the goats are no problem." what Weiss hadn't thought of was that he was going to be moving the baby goats-
the boisterous, naughty, head-butting little trouble makers that didn't listen to anyone.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby j. bourne » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:22 pm

Closing Round 9 on Waverly’s behalf!
Any edits or forms posted after 8pm CST will be disqualified.
j. bourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me