✦ Stars Catvent 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ✦ Stars Catvent 2022

Postby Vivika » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:33 am

↬ catvent day: three

↬ username & id: vivika + 966947
    ↬ clan archive: azeryn

↬ word count: 76 words
    ↬ prompt: although it’s a secret he’d take to the grave, julius peaks into his stocking every year to ensure that he outgives everyone else! it’d reflect terribly on him or his ego otherwise… right? but it seems that this year, someone has figured out his secret.

with coal-streaked paws, he finds the little note snug in his azure stocking embroidered with the family crest. it’s written in small, neat lettering: “not as stealthy as you thought, huh?”
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:50 am

↬ username & id: nindroidzane + 996925
    ↬ clan archive: fluxclan

↬ word count: 115 words
    ↬ prompt:
springpaw totally meant to break into his stocking early, it wasn't an accident by any stretch - he was just too excited! and if he went total squirrel mode, he could just fit inside and nobody would ever see him doing it. It was the perfect plan.

unfortunately, they would probably notice that he'd instinctively removed all the nuts and buried them nearly right beside the now totally squirrel-fur covered stocking. if only he knew who'd put them in there so he could properly make up some excuse about wild squirrels....

(not that shadepaw would've bought that in a hundred moons, anyways - but he was still going to refill it. maybe a few times, if necessary)
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:56 am

[size=85][list]↬ catvent day: three

↬ username & id: Skywardthedragon 935233
↬ clan archive: Company of Fools

↬ word count: 86
↬ prompt:
Clover swears he didn’t mean to open his stocking early, he was just putting a gift in Reedy’s when he just happened to knock his over with everything rolling out. And, well… it seems that his bad luck has struck again, because every single party member gave him the exact same spell scroll! Seriously, he would have loved an Arcane Eye, or Continual Flame, or if those were too hard to find maybe even just Mage Armor! But instead, he got six copies of Witch Bolt…
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:58 am

↬ username & id: Deercan | 776756
    ↬ clan archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4723570

↬ word count: 106 words
    ↬ prompt: Waffle didn't mean to, but upon passing the sky blue laced stocking, he couldn't help but guide his paws to take a quick little peek inside the gold felt present holders. Surely, if he left everything in, nobody would notice? It's not like the cat planned to take anything out... Well, maybe a few things..

Sticking a nosy nose inside the stocking, Waffle was met with a face full of glitter...! They backed out with a huge sneeze, pawing at his nose in embarrassment. Those silly faeries must have known that the mischievous cat was going to do that and hid the merry presents...! Aw drat!
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:58 am

↬ username & id: I Like Bees 904964
    ↬ clan archive: The Travelers

↬ word count: n/a
    ↬ prompt:
    Squiggle got a stocking full of socks from the group!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:59 am

↬ username & id: néktar + 217991
    ↬ clan archive: shallowclan

↬ word count: 46 words
    ↬ prompt: cherrysprout was chosen as the clan’s santa this year, she gave duckfluff a new ball to chase around camp as well as a few pawmade candies. she thought pigeonthroat deserved a new pair of snow booties and ear muffs for when he had the morning patrol.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Stars Catvent 2022 - Day 3 Results

Postby faelyn » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:00 pm

ImageImageImage

Catvent Day Three Results:
      ↬ all of the following users (below) have earned +1 common edit for participating!

0zero0
        angel bugs
        archaeopteryx.
        arrikanez
        artmajor
        beezhivez
        cloudeddiamond
        coffee.berry
        coolrat
        craig?
        dascanadiansparkle
        deercan
        echo into void
        elliott.
        eternaloutcxst
        faelyn
        feather '
        fleurs
        grimmratt
        hush
        i like bees
        jay.
        kroger
        lili041
        littleminicoooper
        nindroidzane
        néktar
        skywardthedragon
        strawberrymwilk
        sunny-skies
        thani
        tomura
        tula!
        vivika
        whovian5eva

↬ The stars were shining favorably upon some random peaking kitties today and they've offered them
      a little gift! The users below have also earned +1 star's gift (guarantees 2+ kits in stars' nursery)!
        echo into void
        jay.
        whovian5eva

if you aren't on the first list and posted a response before rollover, please contact vivika (on cs/discord) as soon as you can! <3
Last edited by faelyn on Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Stars Catvent 2022 - Day 4

Postby faelyn » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:01 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImage
↬ Catvent Day Four!

It’s freezing outside… brrrrrr! Your cats gather around a hearty, blazing campfire to keep
warm and exchange stories! What stories do they tell?

Code: Select all
[size=85][list][b]↬ catvent day:[/b] four

[b]↬ username & id:[/b]
[b]↬ clan archive:[/b]

[b]↬ word count:[/b] 000 words; n/a, if art   
[b]↬ prompt:[/b] [/list][/size]

#activeprompt
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ Stars Catvent 2022 ━ update!

Postby Vivika » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:01 pm

ImageImageImage

↬ Catvent Update (Dec 3rd/4th) !!

hello hello! for all our lovely users who aren't on the discord, we’ve changed the requirements to be eligible for catvent’s grand prize(s)! we understand that the holidays can be really busy, so now users only need at least 20 catvent posts to be eligible! don’t worry if you miss a few days here and there while celebrating ━ you have some breathing room! <33

feel free to carry on with day four of catvent ━ we’re excited to reveal prizes for this one!
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cecro » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:42 pm

↬ catvent day: four

↬ username & id: kroger + 1018618
    ↬ clan archive: meadowclan

↬ word count: 307 words
    ↬ prompt: They tell stories about the ancient cats who lived moons ago! Some of these stories are heavily exaggerated and just making out a basic cat who lived long ago to be some great prophet, while some are very convincing and could potentially be real, though were probably originally made by older cats with more experience in telling stories to their kits. Hawkmoss seems to be the most enthusiastic about these, though all of her stories are clearly very fake, everyone has a good time while listening to them, and oftentimes Pantrybowl joins in on the fun, though her stories are much, much darker. Tangerinestar tends to keep her stories innocent, but realistic and as engaging as she possibly can, and sometimes will host games for the cats of her clan to roleplay the cats of these stories.

The most well-known story ever told within this clan is the story of a grey-pawed kittypet who fell in love with a bloodthirsty rogue and ran away from their softer, more innocent life to help this rogue take over a group that disbanded moons ago, prior to the rise of modern MeadowClan. At some point, the rogue and the kittypet got together and persuaded stray cats to help them achieve this, offering a nice, cozy place to stay in a mouse-infested barn for the time being. But, their persuasion worked too well, and all of these cats decided that they liked this barn too much, practically living like kittypets again, The grey-pawed cat and their mate, an average-sized fluffy cat with stripes shaped like lightning and vines decided to form their own group with some of the strays who were no longer satisfied with living easy lives ran off to form ancient MeadowClan. This story was told by Tangerinestar, claiming the two main cats of the story were her parents.

hello!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
they/he pronouns
autistic
toyhouse: cecro
discord: wormies3486
past user: kroger

cecro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery