PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby megisawsm417 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:26 am

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Prompt number: #1
Completed prompt:

b]Finishing a gifting round![/b]
Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Round number: #1
Completed round prompts:

To skwigler- I was big into RPing a few years ago until I stopped. The problem was, I would only get into (be active on) RPs that really interested me. So I would often make characters for more standard/boring RPs but never really do much with them. I thought that, when the last RP I was in died, I was done. This was the thing that brought me back. You were the one who created EOTC, and, for that, I am grateful.

To trashguts- I absolutely adore your art. I don't know whether it's the lines you use as shading, or the outlines you give everything, or what, but there's something about it that I love. Unfortunately, I have not been able to win any of your adopts thus far, but, I hope I can get one in the future, as you do great designs as well.

To roadkiil- Thanks for that whole horse thing on Discord a few days ago. It was very informative. Very cool. I also love the designs you create. The Jangmo-o you did earlier is a great example of this. I love the thing you did with the browns, and that, with the cute pose, is just great. Keep it up.
Last edited by megisawsm417 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just a random person on the Internet.
If you don't have a PokefarmQ account, can you click my party? Here it is.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 am

Username: BecNessMonster
Team: Team Winter Night
Completed prompt:

"What do you mean we are lost?" Dimitri said glancing over at the tall and absent minded and ever confused Flaaffy. The boat shifted awkwardly as Wooloo sat in the front, it was a small and not very safe boat, Dimitri felt he made the smart choice to just float by the boat instead of riding it. "You said that that this was a shortcut to get back to the base, I insisted it wasn't but you said that it was definitely this way" he said staring at the back of Wooloos head, who said nothing and seemed to be just staring out at the ocean. Dimitri frowned and floated over to find that Wooloo had fallen back asleep while trying to navigate. He let out an aggravated sigh and tugged at Wooloos fur in an attempt to get them to wake up. Wooloo fell backwards in to the boat causing it to rock gently in the still ocean and they stared absently at the sky, "If we keep heading in this direction, we will make it back" They said pointing at the sun, then furrowing their brow they frowned and said "or was it this way?" they said pointing down at the boat. Dimitri looked like he was about to lose it, "I should have learned teleport and not relied on the confused to find a way home" he said making a face wishing to be back home with Corvus and Cynthia. How nice it would be he thought, to be back, cozy at home, dark concrete walls and not in the middle nearly endless ocean. Wait nearly endless? Something caught Dimitris eye on the horizon and he floated up higher, Wooloo still laid mindlessly on the bottom of the boat. Along the horizon there seemed to be a small line forming as they drifted. It was hard to tell how far it was especially since their boat was hardly moving in the still seas. He squinted to double check before telling Wooloo and he could definitly see a small landmass coming in to view. "Maybe your not crazy, I see land!" he said as he floated down, small drips of his body splattered on to Wooloo who did not seem to notice but seemed visibly upset. "You think im crazy?" Wooloo said clearly distraught by this sudden information. Dimitri glanced uncomfortably before lowing himself onto wooloos head and just gently oozing into their wool. "I do not think your crazy, a bit out of your mind but not entirely crazy" Dimitri said, try to still call him crazy but in the most convoluted was he could. Wooloo smiled and seemed satisfied with this answer and sat up suddenly, causing Dimitri to be flung towards to the ocean and he just landed with a small plunk. He gave an unfazed look at Wooloo as he floated and bobbed in the water before breaking in to a slight grin and in an attempt to ease the heavy atmosphere he flung water at Wooloo who grined and then jumped in to the water to splash Dimitri, slowly causing small waves to push the boat further away, but it did not matter, for they were already at the island.

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: BecNessMonster
Team: Team Winter Night
Completed round prompts:
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by BecNessMonster on Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:08 am

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Completed prompt: Image

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Prompt number: # 1
Completed prompt: Compliment to Miomichio
gift art to s-smolbean
Gift art for abeardeddragon
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:26 am

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed prompt:Nymphy is pulling the raft the other's are on while Yanki rides on her back, Ghost flew to shore first. Yanki was a hyper monkey the whole way and got on Duncan's nerves but he made Nymphy laugh.Image

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed round prompts:
Takura. and Obstagoon!
0Zero0
Newmaker
kiffell
gurocora.
Last edited by Hush on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:30 am

Username: kiffell
Team: trs
Completed round prompts:
roadkiil-
    i've been admiring you for awhile now as i simply adore your art and concepts for all your characters!! i love how much dedication and time you put towards your ocs that i wish i had cx you really seem to love them a lot and i really admire and respect you for that!! please dont ever stop loving your characters!
weegeestar5
    weeg ilysm you've been such a good friend to me for the past year and i really cant wait to continue our friendship!! i know you're stressing a lot rn because of your pain and school, but dont worry keep pushing through!! i cant wait to spend another year with you !
skwigler
    you've actually been the most intimidating for me since i joined eotc and i dont know if thats just because you're the owner or just me being me but i really hope we can get to know each other better as im here! you seem super cool and i'd love to talk more even though i am a little intimidated cx

Username: kiffell
Team: trs
Completed prompt:
Last edited by kiffell on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyJoFo » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:51 am

Username: IzzyJoFo
Team: The Misfits!
Completed prompt:
They took all took a boat!

Username: IzzyJoFo
Team: The Misfits!
Completed round prompts:
Last edited by IzzyJoFo on Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IzzyJoFo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:36 pm

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed prompt:

Probably should have listened to Tomas and added a sail.

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Round number: #2
Completed round prompts:

Poko of Team W.I.P! For the lovely Rondell c:
I didn't expect a lovely compliment of myself, so you made my day. I wanted to return the favour! Hope you like it.

Coy of Team Silver Quarters! For the wonderful +robotics c:
Your children,,, precious. Had to draw the pretty boi.

Pluvio of Team Deluge! For the amazing Sylvexi c:
This is to repay the spam that you forced unto Swig in my honour. You're awesome c:
Last edited by alphatoros on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:48 am

Username: Shuurock
Team: Team Play Time
Completed prompt:

Username: Shuurock
Team: Team Play Time
Completed round prompts:
Last edited by Shuurock on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:39 pm

Username: Sylvexi
Team: Team Deluge
Completed prompt:

Username: Sylvexi
Team: Team Deluge
Completed round prompts:
@elio. - Am I ever going to not give you compliments? No. Thank you so much for being my friend, Kuro! Your friendship really means a lot to me, and I love every moment I get to spend with you. You're one of my best friends, no questions asked. I hope we can continue to talk to each other and be friends for the years to come! [65]
@snipsnops - You're an absolutely wonderful person, and I really enjoy spending time with you! Playing Cookie Run with you is always a blast, and I'm so glad you love the game! I also love talking with you, especially to think of ideas for characters! Thanks to you, my characters are far more developed than I ever would have been able to make them if it was just me. Thanks for being such a great friend to me, Snips! <3 [77]
@Takura. - I absolutely love your art, Tako! You make it all look so easy to do, heck, I'm jealous. And!! Thank you so much for drawing all that stuff for me, you never had to, but I'm so glad you did! I also really appreciate all the help you provide for everyone, especially when it comes to kalons. You're doing a magnificent job! [62]
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:26 pm

Username: elio.
    Team: team sunflowers
    Completed prompt: artwork

Username: elio.
    Team: team sunflowers
    Completed round prompts:

@Sylvexi - literally you're my entire world syl! I don't have any idea what I could do without you there to talk to me. I'm so happy you've stuck by my side even when I'm at my lowest. I'm really surprised you have actually! I feel like such a terrible friend when I ignore my discord notifications for days without a reply because I just don't feel up to it. I'm just so happy you've looked past those dumb faults of mine and have been my best friend through it all. You're the greatest syl, I love you. [96]

@Skwigler - I appreciate everything you're doing for the community skwig! it's amazing and you're working so hard on making free starters/partners even when you don't have to! you're amazing skwig and it's a pleasure to be working as an artist for you! I love the community and everything you've done for it. you're just a cool as hecc person skwig ! [60]

@Newmaker - paul! you're absolutely amazing too! everything you've done for the community, like setting up events just like this, is breathtaking. I love working with you on the staff team and you're so fun to talk to! I'm so happy that you're around to answer dumb questions I have sometimes, because honestly, what would any of us do without you? thank you paul ! [62]
Last edited by elio. on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me