➢ Komatose Kittens | Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ➢ Komatose Kittens | Fanclub

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:09 pm

f1owercrown wrote:
    So, pretty off-topic from trading, but I really wanna order another custom. Not sure what theme though! I'm a minimalist gal who likes pastel colors and starry stuff, but it's been hard for me to visualize the next custom I want. ; v; if any of y'all have suggestions or like themes hmu

My custom cooldown ends tomorrow so I'm happy to be ordering another one again ^^

I keep a little file with images I might use for inspiration for my future customs, like colour palettes or themes I like. Maybe look for some pastel palettes you like, or moodboards and stuff? That's been helping me come up with ideas cx
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynicat » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:29 pm

Anyone know if your allowed to breed the same pair of kittens twice?

Also, I want to breed Flare with a deer KK but all mine are related to him, how distantly related do they have to be to be able to breed? (Antler is his Grandpa every other one is an Aunt or Uncle) Maybe I just shouldn't have said anything... Why did I have to notice this?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Feathersong64 wrote:Anyone know if your allowed to breed the same pair of kittens twice?

Also, I want to breed Flare with a deer KK but all mine are related to him, how distantly related do they have to be to be able to breed? (Antler is his Grandpa every other one is an Aunt or Uncle) Maybe I just shouldn't have said anything... Why did I have to notice this?!

I have a deer kk if you were interested, and worried about the kittens being too related to each other? but no worries if not cx
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:57 pm

@f1owercrown aaaa ik that feel. hm maybe a kk with a paint splatter pattern? qvq

@Lloril hi there~ aaaaa my lil bby jell-o. i called them pinky while i was making them alsdjfhaskhadskf. i think a breeding between jell-o and cinnamon would be interesting

@Feathersong64 yes the same two kks can breed more than once. i've bred hermes (now choco-that-does-not-belong-to-me-anymore) and veena twice. i recommend you ask for a different artist to do the breeding again, however. the previous artist that might have done your breeding might not have enough inspiration again to do your next breeding ^^

as for breeding flare with another of your deer kk, i'm not entirely sure. i've asked the other staff members for their input, but it seems like they're all asleep at the moment, so i'll have to put that on hold for now. breeding flare with another deer kk from the original litter might also be a viable option, but then again, like you said, since they've come from the same litter they'd technically be related, which is definitely not allowed on cs as it implies an incestuous relationship. i'll have to get back to you on that later as well, when the rest of the staff is online. for now, i'd recommend getting another deer-based custom kk and use that to breed.

edit. I forgot an important word there aaaaaaaa
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re:

Postby Cynicat » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:10 pm

salty potato. wrote:@Feathersong64 yes the same two kks can breed more than once. i've bred hermes (now choco-that-does-not-belong-to-me-anymore) and veena twice. i recommend you ask for a different artist to do the breeding again, however. the previous artist that might have done your breeding might not have enough inspiration again to do your next breeding ^^

as for breeding flare with another of your deer kk, i'm not entirely sure. i've asked the other staff members for their input, but it seems like they're all asleep at the moment, so i'll have to put that on hold for now. breeding flare with another deer kk from the original litter might also be a viable option, but then again, like you said, since they've come from the same litter they'd technically be related, which is definitely allowed on cs as it implies an incestuous relationship. i'll have to get back to you on that later as well, when the rest of the staff is online. for now, i'd recommend getting another deer-based custom kk and use that to breed.[/color][/list][/size]

To bad my custom's on cooldown for a while

Almost all of my kks are related right now, the only ones that aren't related the the others are Flicker, Charlie, and Hope
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiikapuu » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:58 am

I'm still a bit new to the community so what does KK excatly mean? c:
┌──────────────┐
HOARDING PPS 2018 EASTER SHEEP DOGGOS PINK AND GREEN
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
└──────────────┘
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░

┌────────────────────────────┐
Image SIGNATURE:©KING KAKASHI
└────────────────────────────┘

[/img]
Chiikapuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:02 am

KK is short for Komatose Kitten :>

Re:

Postby pecos » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:06 am

salty potato. wrote:

ayy we're glad that you like it!

anyways i'll be on a two-week cooldown after my breeding and colorado's breeding will be done by the wondrous fluffy bunbun, but in the meantime i'll be very happy to entertain breeding offers on any of my kittens right here!
    as you can see i have a, uh, a lot of kittens, so i'm pretty sure you'll be able to find a kitten of mine that you think will make perfect babies with yours :>

furthermore i'm looking to trade my deluxe breeding potion in exchange for at least 2 kittens that i'll be able to connect with! just not any more items though i have too many of that kind of thing >.> feel free to leave a comment or pm me to discuss~

they're going to have lovely kibbens,, that's for sure, i'm so exited to see what fluffy creates,, the designs are going to be interesting i believe

i'm also on a two-week cooldown, but i'd be happy to breed my kibbens with someone once that cooldown is over. i can supply the breeding potion as well, but it'll be standard rather than dulex. my sad account is found here, i don't have many kittens c':
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:00 am

what is this cool down you guys are talking about?
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynicat » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:44 am

Keen wrote:what is this cool down you guys are talking about?

If you do a deluxe breeding you have to wait two weeks after it's finished to breed again
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes