■ Wobble Kitties V.4 ■ Events Thread ■

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

■ Wobble Kitties V.4 ■ Events Thread ■

Postby Lillybear » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:24 am

Wobble Kitties V.4

■ Here is where any current events would be listed.

■ This was originally on the current thread, but it was getting cluttered with all the event posts, so now all the events will go here.

────────────────────────

■ This event was inspired by...

────────────────────────

"Oh no! Oh, no no no no! This is awful!" A voice meows. You look down to see a little Wobble Kitty crying. Of course, you ask what's wrong. "I was planning a huge surprise grand re-opening party," He explains. You smile. You have been waiting for this party for weeks! "But there was a storm, and my friends got scared! They ran off into the woods and I can't find them! I can't have the party without them!" He sobs. You place a reassuring hand on his tiny shoulder. You tell him that you can find your friends in time for the party. But when you walk into the woods, you see ten paths! How could you possibly go down each and every one of them? You need help! So call up your friends! It's time to get this party started! Literally!

■ We need your help! We can't have a grand-reopening party without our Wobble Kitties!

"Oh, wait!" He cries out. "My name is Pumpkin," He says, pointing to his collar.

────────────────────────

■ There are ten paths, so only ten people can explore, so send in your forms now!

■ Which path are you going to take? Choose from the paths below.

────────────────────────

1;; The Sunny Side;; This path is painted with light and seems like the easiest to travel in.

2:; The Glowing Gateway;; EXPLORED! This path isn't completely filled with light, but it has a special haze to it. It seems almost... magical.

3;; The Dark Alley;; This path is the exact opposite of the Sunny Side path. It's dark and you can hardly see a thing.

4;; The Storm Road;; This path has been hit by that storm Pumpkin was talking about - there are fallen trees and plants everywhere.

5;; The Middle Path This path is the path in the middle. Need I say more?

6;; The Twin Trail;; This path is just like the first one - sunny and easy.

7;; The Chirping Chase;; This place has many animal sounds coming from it, but mostly birds. The most likely place to find a kitty.

8;; The Magic Meadow;; This path is like the Glowing Gateway. Simply magical.

9;; The Party Place;; This path is covered in confetti and streamers. I wonder what happened here?

10;; The Blackout;; EXPLORED! This path - if it's even a path, it's hard to tell - is like the Dark Alley, but one hundred times worse.

────────────────────────

■ If you'd like to help Pumpkin find his friends on this forest adventure, use this form below to do so.

Code: Select all
[center][size=120][color=#BF8040]I'd like to help Pumpkin and explore![/color][/size]
[size=90]Username;;
Which path are you going to take?;;
Picture of your Wobble Kitty your taking with you (If you don't have any, leave it blank);;
Your kitty's name;;
Anything Else?;;[/size][/center]
Last edited by Lillybear on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

■ Events Thread ■ Rules ■

Postby Lillybear » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:25 am

■ All of Tess's rules apply. If you don't know what they are, click here.

■ Do not claim the line art as your own. It belongs to Doctor . Who.

■ If you are taking your Wobble Kitty somewhere else on CS or off CS, you must, must, must provide a link back to this thread.

■ Do not edit the line art in any way. The only reason it would be okay to do so is if
you are a full time artist for this thread and are simply adding an item from the store.

■ Do not spam this thread. Spamming is posting random things that do not have to do with the
thread or posting the same thing over and over.

■ Do not reserve adoption forms or event forms.

■ Do not argue with the staff members or poke at them to make more litters.

■ Please only adopt one Wobble Kitty per litter. Let others have the chance to adopt.

■ You are only allowed to own up to ten Wobble Kitties. If you are a previous adopter
from V.1, V.2, or V.3 and have more than ten, that is okay. Just only adopt ten from V.4.

■ If a user breaks an important rule, they will get a warning. If they get three warnings, they will be banned from Wobble Kitties by our moderators or by me. If it is serious, we will have to get real moderators involved, so please refrain from breaking rules! We do not want to warn or ban anyone!

ilovepizza has been given one warning for spamming on V.3.

•❀SabieTheLionCat❀• has been given two warnings: one for posting an unnecessary adoption form with unacceptable information on it, and one for poking at staff.

Lillybear wrote:■ If a user breaks an important rule, they will get a warning. If they get three warnings, they will be banned from Wobble Kitties by our moderators or by me. If it is serious, we will have to get real moderators involved, so please refrain from breaking rules! We do not want to warn or ban anyone!

■ Currently no one has been banned, so let's keep it that way!
Last edited by Lillybear on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ■ Wobble Kitties V.4 ■ Events Thread ■

Postby Lillybear » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:25 am

ola232 wrote:
I'd like to help Pumpkin and explore!
Username;; ola232
Which path are you going to take?;; The Glowing Gateway
Picture of your Wobble Kitty your taking with you (If you don't have any, leave it blank);;
Your kitty's name;;
Anything Else?;;

Lillybear wrote:
ola232 wrote:
Username;; ola232
Which path are you going to take?;; The Glowing Gateway
Your kitty's name;;
Anything Else?;;

■ You can't resist going in the Glowing Gateway. It seems like the perfect calming place to go in the middle of a storm. So, you start to travel. But you can't help feeling lonely. You wish you had a kitty to go with you. You stare down at the ground in sadness. But when you do, you see little muddy prints!

■ But are they Wobble Kitty prints or another animal's prints?

■ What do you do?

ola232 wrote:follow the prints

Lillybear wrote:
ola232 wrote:follow the prints

■ Your heart is pounding. You found prints! Suddenly, you break into a run. You forget your sadness and follow the prints. You run faster and faster until it feels like you're flying. You spread your hands out. For a split second, you close your eyes. It was only for a second, so you didn't think it'd matter. But when you open your eyes, the prints are gone! You turn around, but all you see are your prints.

■ You lost the prints!

■ What do you do?

ola232 wrote:i will try to find wobble kitty and try to find more prints

Lillybear wrote:
ola232 wrote:i will try to find wobble kitty and try to find more prints

■ You take a deep breath. No more goofing off. You have to find this Wobble Kitty! You retrace your steps in hopes to find the kitty's prints again. But all you see are your prints. With a sigh of defeat, you lie against a tree. Maybe if you rest for a second and refresh your mind it will help. While you rest, you hear something behind you. It sounds like a sniffing noise. It could be the missing Wobble Kitty!

■ You hear a strange noise!

■ What do you do?

ola232 wrote:i will try to find out what animal made that sound

Lillybear wrote:
ola232 wrote:i will try to find out what animal made that sound

■ You spring back up. You have to find out what animal made that sound! You whip around and look behind the tree. You look just in time to see the tail of an animal disappear into the bushes. It looked like a long tail. A Wobble Kitty tail! You want to go after it, but you fear it will only scare it off more.

■ You saw the tail of an animal, but you're unsure if you should chase it. It could only scare the animal off more.

■ What do you do?

ola232 wrote:i will try to follow the tail

Lillybear wrote:
ola232 wrote:i will try to follow the tail

■ You decide to follow the tail. If it was the missing Wobble Kitty and you didn't go after it you would never forgive yourself. You tiptoe slowly towards the bush, and every time you step on something that makes a noise you freeze. So far nothing has come out of the bush. When you're only inches away from the bush, you quickly push aside the leaves and look inside. But there is nothing there! You know that this animal is sneaky and fast. It couldn't have been a Wobble Kitty. It might have been a fox. But then a question runs though your mind - do foxes eat mini kitties? You think it's a very good possibility, and you know now - if it is a fox you have to find the Wobble Kitty more than ever now before he does.

■ You suspect that the animal was a fox. You have to find the Wobble Kitty before he does.

■ What do you do?

ola232 wrote:i will try to find kitty quicker than fox

Lillybear wrote:
ola232 wrote:i will try to find kitty quicker than fox

■ You race past the bush and look for more prints - fox prints. But you can't make anything out. The ground is just a big muddy mess. You keep running and looking. When you're out of breath, you pause for a second and look up. You didn't think you'd have this much trouble finding the Wobble Kitty in the Glowing Gateway. You thought this path would be peaceful and magical, but it's - a beam of light interrupts your thoughts. You turn to see a opening that you can't look at because all it is is light. You know you should be looking for the Wobble Kitty, espically with a fox on the loose, but the light - it's drawing you closer.

■ You've found a strange light opening. You should be looking for the lost kitty, but you can't decide.

■ What do you do?

ola232 wrote:i should start looking for the lost kitty

Lillybear wrote:
ola232 wrote:i should start looking for the lost kitty

■ You know you should look for the lost kitty. And besides, the light from the opening is probably just the sun. You turn back around to look. You start calling out. No luck. Maybe Pumpkin should have come with you. Maybe he would have known the way. You decide you should ask, but when you start to leave, you realize that you don't know the way back! You're lost! You're lost in the middle of a muddy forest with a missing Wobble Kitty and a fox on the loose. Could this day get any worse?

■ You're lost!

■ What do you do?

ola232 wrote:i will try to find pumpkin and lost kitty

Lillybear wrote:
ola232 wrote:i will try to find pumpkin and lost kitty

■ You decide that being lost isn't the worst thing in the world. It could be worse - somehow. You try your best to find Pumpkin and the lost Wobble Kitty. You try see if you can recognize anything that might help you get back out. Suddenly, you hear a voice.

"I told you, Griffin, not to pack so much stuff! You'll never find the import things like your own water bottle!"

■ You hear a voice!

■ What do you do?

ola232 wrote:i will try to follow the voice

■ You follow the voice. You have to figure out where it's coming from. It sounds like a Wobble Kitty! Maybe it's the lost kitty! You run faster and faster towards the sound. Suddenly you stop in your tracks. There! It's a Wobble Kitty! You know he's not the lost one, though, because he has all kinds of hiking gear. A kitty who was scared because of a storm would not bring hiking gear.

■ You see a hiking Wobble Kitty!

■ What do you do?
Last edited by Lillybear on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:26 am

Softballpup12 wrote:
Username;;Softballpup12
Which path are you going to take?;;The Blackout
Picture of your Wobble Kitty your taking with you (If you don't have any, leave it blank);;Image
Your kitty's name;; Scratch
Anything Else?;;Yay! An event! I have the base of the archives done but it may take a while to get all the kitties logged! The playground is in progress and so is the trading thread!

■ You decide to take the blackout. It's totally dark, and you can't see a thing, but you want some adventure. You never know what you could come across on a pitch black path, so you walk slowly. Every time you step on something you jump. After walking some more, you hear a crack. You're used to this by now. You just stepped on a twig. But when you shuffle your foot around, you don't feel any twigs. That sound came from something else in the forest!

■ You hear a crack!

■ What do you do?

•❀SabieTheLionCat❀• wrote:
Username;;
Which path are you going to take?;;
Your kitty's name;;
Anything Else?;;

also sorry about the reserving thing.

■ I'm unsure what you're trying to get at here. The form is blank. Are you aplogizing for this or your other post?
Last edited by Lillybear on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ■ Wobble Kitties V.4 ■ Events Thread ■ NO POSTING! ■

Postby Cloudflame » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:33 am

Username;; Cloudflame
Which path are you going to take?;; The Blackout
Picture of your Wobble Kitty your taking with you (If you don't have any, leave it blank);; I don`t think I have any...if I do then my oldest one.
Your kitty's name;; ?
Anything Else?;; You said No Posting? But on the original thread you told people to post here. I`ll delete later if so. :D
Cloudflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ■ Wobble Kitties V.4 ■ Events Thread ■ NO POSTING! ■

Postby The Legacy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:37 am

Username;; The Legacy
Which path are you going to take?;;the dark alley
Your kitty's name;;
Anything Else?;; Hai. This is my first wobble kitty ^_^
Last edited by The Legacy on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stay alive.

ImageImage

Welcome.
I'm The Legacy.
I'm just a high-school girl.

I'm completely obsessed with cats.

Help me polarize, help me polarize, help me down... ~ twenty one pilots
The Legacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:52 am

Cloudflame wrote:
Username;; Cloudflame
Picture of your Wobble Kitty your taking with you (If you don't have any, leave it blank);; I don`t think I have any...if I do then my oldest one.
Your kitty's name;; ?
Anything Else?;; You said No Posting? But on the original thread you told people to post here. I`ll delete later if so. :D

■ I'm sorry, but the Blackout has already been explored. Please pick a different path. As for the no posting, I just wanted to reserve a few posts first. You're good.

The Legacy wrote:
Username;; The Legacy
Your kitty's name;; Shadow

■ I'm a little confused. You don't have a picture of your kitty, so that would indicate that you don't have one, but you have a name. And also in the "Anything Else" you're saying that this would be your first kitty. Could you please explain why your form is like this?
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Legacy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:54 am

Lillybear wrote:
Cloudflame wrote:
Username;; Cloudflame
Your kitty's name;; ?

■ I'm sorry, but the Blackout has already been explored. Please pick a different path. As for the no posting, I just wanted to reserve a few posts first. You're good.

The Legacy wrote:
Username;; The Legacy

■ I'm a little confused. You don't have a picture of your kitty, so that would indicate that you don't have one, but you have a name. And also in the "Anything Else" you're saying that this would be your first kitty. Could you please explain why your form is like this?

Oh sorry I didn't do the form right. I edited it

Stay alive.

ImageImage

Welcome.
I'm The Legacy.
I'm just a high-school girl.

I'm completely obsessed with cats.

Help me polarize, help me polarize, help me down... ~ twenty one pilots
The Legacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:02 am

The Legacy wrote:
Lillybear wrote:
Cloudflame wrote:
Username;; Cloudflame
Your kitty's name;; ?

The Legacy wrote:
Username;; The Legacy

Oh sorry I didn't do the form right. I edited it

■ Okay, thank you. But please understand that this is the events page, and you may or may not get a Wobble Kitty for participating in the event. I'm only saying this because in your "Anything Else" it still says that this would be your first Wobble Kitty.
lilly she/her
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ola232 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:02 am