📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby hoof. » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:43 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID hoof. 562760
Date: 10/20
Link to last entry: 10/19
UMAs wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

Woods / Hoof

Introject-heavy OSDDID system

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoof.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FathomThis » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:45 am

User + ID: FathomThis 1065954
Date: Oct 20
Link to last entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=143232552#p143232552
FathomThis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IAmUniverse » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:47 am

User + IDIAmUniverse 1079183
Date:10/20
Link to last entry:here
Leaf Rabbits!!

Say hi to Dining Table ❤️
IAmUniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octavius.O » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:49 am

User + ID Octavius.O 1077374
Link to last entry: eeeau
well that was fun, goodbye!

Otto • Connor
Newer Player! Adores UMAs
PM me!! I don’t bite :3c

Comms TH Artfight coding credit ───

Octavius.O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dartist » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:50 am

User + ID dartist 1020250
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143200635&hilit=1020250#p143200635
Image Image
Dartist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:57 am

User + ID
Greyfire 375612

Date:
10/20

Link to last entry:
xx
She/Her ♓︎ Slytherin INTJ-A
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.

Discord: TheGreyfire

Trades Adoption Toyhou.se Art Search
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:58 am

User + ID Smokycandle #795583
Date: 10/20/2023
Link to last entry: 10/19/2023
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Postby mrrp » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:58 am

i cast my fishing rod into the pool!
user + id mrrp 1041602
date: oct 20th
link to last entry: here!
haii! i’m mrrp!
i like cats and the color pink.
transfem / catgender collector / sapphic
mew/cat/paw/other cat-like neos

nyaa ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
mrrp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:00 pm

Fishing Results! (October 20th)
If I missed you or there was otherwise some error, please contact me!

Make sure ALL of the information in your form (including the date) is correct. Otherwise, you will be skipped.

@•boo•
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@ItsAsher0
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@reshihall
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@OwlFall
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@Shenanergans
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@Benji_
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@emgeal
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@NaCl
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@redtruck
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@hamkid
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@Sixx O'Clock
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@NanoShark

@Paint-is-forever
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@Stivkie
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@_mirage_

@shadedk9
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@ConfusedKing
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@Ari_Thylascene
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@Toxic Nightshade

@persontea
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@Infailia
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@vanilla bean.

@simplydriftingalong

@dragonstars
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@rabbit...
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@kaisisles
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@Mossclaw3706

@nedbit
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@cribunni
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@albedo

@maplemaiden

@Transparent Cow!
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@lilymouse385
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@literal.swag.
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@Nova-Moshi
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@PandoraDiskenth

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@JoyfulRam

@Eevee55

@MVerity333
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@nio

@Vennycat
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@snipsnops
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@echo into void

@FantasyQueen

@glittermintfurry

@dilemmaly

@grimjp
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@Piine

@snailshoes
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@internetbug

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@atlasbarelyanimates
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@Omiyage

@xLilith

@LittleWolf666

@Ucanthandleme
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Umi <3

@vada vada

@DrBubby

@ToastedCagon

@casmeow
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@jdme

@marshhie
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@Apollione

@Xenogender

@Kitsune.

@Fawn_Pelt

@Reki.

@AlatusNemeseos

@Pony Waifu
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@chillociraptor

@Riley ♥

@Dizzywing

@FaerieNova

@SoggyPeach

@Zylafone

@shortstop

@Succo d'arancia
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@EyeOfVoid

@Dibabeebees

@Music_Lover

@Lycancore
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@magpies

@BARBOSSA

@cinerious

@houndjaw

@Magnaskies

@Wyvern Queen Kym

@sniffs

@onion

@PikachuTori25

@ob0321drxzx

@zoinks

@Layamell

@Westsparrow

@Nopal

@splider

@.henloimmabirb.

@ylesia

@KingRay

@dragoness129

@Raynestorms

@Exitium

@Strawberry.Wyne

@Corinnander

@BethRAWR

@appleschloss

@suguru

@Catsplat18

@Pandora!

@Linsang

@RiverDream

@cynicat

@Phönixfeder2000
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@Polluux
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@11ghosty11

@Henry

@Canis.

@CoolKaius

@toy20243

@blizzard180

@EatingTuna

@Fishkin

@BananaSnake

@Owl-Paints

@halfwaytherefore

@styxie

@sev.en

@Yetaet

@LittleWonderBean

@instantramen56

@Asternaut

@Boa beloved

@crypti-crunch

@Scourgebane

@Viego

@Fourd

@spuert

@bug

@NurseMikan

@flicka

@YeeYeeRavioli

@hjarta

@nu-metal

@vlpn

@snaa-zzy

@NeonFoxPaw

@Ziggy Stardust
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7666 (made by opaquii)

@AliceMorte

@TheMamba

@zoebeanzz

@annie15970

@lunexiii

@Twiggy97

@ZAW526

@neurobotz

@ahirked

@pepsii

@azphen

@mosh pit

@otterbug
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@eden;

@Artwork-Is-Key

@Zanhhh
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Chip? No.

@L1V1D

@TheBrokenRobot

@arcadia.

@EeeeeeejDoge

@almondkitty

@PinkAngel

@Pinkie Cooper

@BPlusSupernova

@dollopofblue

@Lemon Tea Rain

@buggabee

@hoof.

@FathomThis

@IAmUniverse

@Octavius.O

@dartist

@Greyfire

@Smokycandle

@mrrp

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me