📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:31 am

🪞I'm entering the Hall of Mirrors🪞
Username + ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Link to Previous Entry: 10/16
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:32 am

Username + ID: shortstop + 201714
Link to Previous Entry: here c:
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NurseMikan » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:36 am

Username + ID: NurseMikan 890260
Link to Previous Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903368&p=143204343&hilit=Nursemikan#p143204343
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoof. » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:37 am

Username + ID: hoof. 562760
Link to Previous Entry: 10/16
UMAs wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

Woods / Hoof

Introject-heavy OSDDID system

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoof.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:45 am

Greyfire wrote:
Greyfire wrote:
Username + ID:
Greyfire 375912

Link to Previous Entry:
xxx
She/Her ♓︎ Slytherin INTJ-A
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.

Discord: TheGreyfire

Trades Adoption Toyhou.se Art Search
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:46 am

Username + ID: annie15970 + 458841
Link to Previous Entry: Here
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldieDoggy » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:52 am

Username + ID: GoldieDoggy | 949727
Link to Previous Entry: YEET
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!

(You can reload to see a few other UMA characters i own)
GoldieDoggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owl-Paints » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:55 am

Username + ID: Owl-Paints + 805697
Link to Previous Entry: x
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Image Image
yippee
➼ Feel free to send me trades, just make sure to read my rules!!

ImageImageImage

✦ Owl/Pup ✦ adult ✦

➼ I'm just a college student who loves dogs and anything clowncore!
➼ feel free to PM me or shoot me a message on discord (owlpaints)
➼ I'm incredibly forgetful due to my ADHD so please don't hesitate to remind me about things!!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Owl-Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viego » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:00 pm

Hall of Mirrors Results October 17th

@hamkid
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@Ectotron
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@Benji_
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@FathomThis
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@FantasyQueen
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@Pandora!
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@Cr0wz
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@literal.swag.
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@Vennycat
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 3

@snailshoes
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@Fishkin
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@PinkAngel

@glowbringer (OMGGGGGGGGG)
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7416

@_mirage_
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 2

@Wyvern Queen Kym
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@lunexiii
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 8 Tokens

@AutumnChowsky
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@xLilith
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@Paint-is-forever
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@Henry
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 1

@crypti-crunch
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@aftonbuilt
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@Riley ♥
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@persontea
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@Sixx O'Clock

@Pastel Furret

@folie a deux
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@EyeOfVoid
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@ZAW526

@GrumpyQueenie
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@ConfusedKing
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@redtruck
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@Polluux.
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@Magnaskies
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@JoyfulRam

@gnosiphobia
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@Nova-Moshi

@reshihall

@CaeBabyBear
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@•boo•
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@kaisisles
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@Eevee55
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@Ari_Thylascene

@mothmate
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@cribunni

@werepickle

@lotus eater

@Strawberry.Wyne

@majora's_mask

@collei

@maplemaiden

@LittleWonderBean

@OwlFall

@onion

@zoebeanzz

@shadedk9

@NanoShark

@atlasbarelyanimates

@Umi <3

@PandoraDiskenth

@echo into void

@ApocalypseAxolotl
Out of the corner of your eye you see something moving… or perhaps someone? You found a werm! Their id is #7445

@Ucanthandleme

@nio

@snipsnops

@casmeow

@glittermintfurry

@Omiyage

@Lycancore
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@vada vada

@jdme

@Mossclaw3706

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@Piine

@Stivkie

@Apollione

@cinerious

@Nopal
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@sev.en
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

@Crumchii

@Fawn_Pelt

@TheBrokenRobot

@.henloimmabirb.

@ahirked

@marshhie
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@Dizzywing

@Twiggy97

@chillociraptor

@AlatusNemeseos

@ob0321drxzx

@Zylafone

@halfwaytherefore

@emgeal

@coeur

@Succo d'arancia

@Linsang

@Kitsune.

@houndjaw

@Dibabeebees

@blizzard180

@PikachuTori25

@ylesia

@BethRAWR

@Reki.

@smokycandle

@Layamell

@Music_Lover

@toy20243

@Zanhhh

@cynicat

@Octavius.O

@AliceMorte

@11ghosty11

@Exitium

@almond.milk

@instantramen56

@appleschloss

@magpies

@Westsparrow

@Xenogender

@KingRay

@Artwork-Is-Key

@YeeYeeRavioli

@suguru

@Asternaut

@nedbit

@eden;
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7415

@BARBOSSA

@EeeeeeejDoge

@HEXORCISM

@Phönixfeder2000

@Shenanergans

@BananaSnake

@Infailia

@snaa-zzy

@Raynestorms

@TheMamba

@jpano96

@dollopofblue

@SnazzyGator

@zoinks

@RiverDream

@Pinkie Cooper
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

@alphias

@Yetaet

@Sleepy-Sheep

@EatingTuna

@pepsii

@sniffs

@BPlusSupernova

@Transparent Cow!

@neurobotz

@draculize

@hjarta

@L1V1D

@vanilla bean.

@Catsplat18

@Chip? No.

@ShiftingFoxx

@vanillachapstick

@Azphen

@simplydriftingalong

@DrBubby

@lilymouse385

@crabodile

@mosh pit

@Fourd

@grimjp

@buggabee
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #8014

@Canis.

@beekind

@NeonFoxPaw
Out of the corner of your eye you see something moving… or perhaps someone? You found a werm! Their id is #7444

@Scourgebane

@Ghost_Support

@styxie

@Jasmyn

@dilemmaly

@Boa beloved

@internetbug

@vlpn

@flicka

@mrrp

@foxil

@IAmUniverse

@Lemon Tea Rain
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 10 Tokens

@almondkitty

@dragoness129

@shortstop

@NurseMikan

@hoof.

@Greyfire

@annie15970

@GoldieDoggy

@Owl-Paints
Last edited by Viego on Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
I want to eradicate all
unsolved mysteries
from⠀⠀⠀⠀this⠀⠀⠀⠀world
◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
todd or viego
nby lesbian • any/purr

uma storagewermz

◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢

and bring happiness to
𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℝ 𝕐 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
Viego