📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors

Postby Aundonia » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:32 am

🪞I'm entering the Hall of Mirrors🪞
Username + ID: Aundonia | 987410
Link to Previous Entry:N/A
Aundonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CountingCrows » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:32 am

Username + ID: CountingCrows 1021609
Link to Previous Entry: xxx
✦call me vova or crow✦
✦xe/xem✦
✦libra✦
✦entp✦

ImageImageImageImageImage
CountingCrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almondkitty » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:36 am

Username + ID: almondkitty 377392
Link to Previous Entry:
almondkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:42 am

Username + ID: Fourd 235141
Link to Previous Entry: Here :3
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:51 am

Username + ID: sleepytally + 95839
Link to Previous Entry: here
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:53 am

Username + ID: zatty #1016833
Link to Previous Entry: October 8
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:57 am

Username + ID: L1V1D 1045332
Link to Previous Entry: bosh
Sig is a wip <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viego » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:00 pm

Hall of Mirrors Results October 9th

@hamkid
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@emgeal
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 1

@reshihall
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@dragonstars
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@Ectotron
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 3

@Eevee55
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@.Anura.
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@Umi <3
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@vada vada
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@Benji_
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@BethRAWR

@xLilith
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@redtruck
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@Greyfire
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@otterbug
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@JoyfulRam
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@persontea

@CaeBabyBear

@OwlFall

@Lemon Tea Rain
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@Sixx O'Clock
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@LittleWonderBean
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@Scourgebane
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@Little Fish
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@ZAW526
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@Westsparrow
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@Transparent Cow!
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7422

@Infailia
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@aftonbuilt

@nedbit

@Magnaskies

@glowbringer

@Lycancore
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@sam125
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@FathomThis
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@slinky3000
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 2

@strawby
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@Dibabeebees

@Owl-Paints

@Nopal
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 10 Tokens

@Succo d'arancia
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@amourmeru
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@FantasyQueen

@ConfusedKing

@Pandora!
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@Boa beloved

@eden;There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@maplemaiden

@splider
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #7412

@blizzard180
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@onion

@snailshoes
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@gnosiphobia

@DanYourMan

@dollopofblue

@lilymouse385

@shortstop

@GrumpyQueenie

@Canis.

@Dizzywing

@SnazzyGator

@Vegtaboom

@dartist

@BABE0FTHEABYSS

@PaperFriend
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@internetbug
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@nio

@zoebeanzz

@Stivkie

@Fishkin

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@Ari_bushpaw

@NanoShark

@BARBOSSA
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 10 Tokens

@snipsnops

@buggabee
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@Piine

@Omiyage

@Strawberry.Wyne

@mrrp

@dilemmaly

@echo into void

@YeeYeeRavioli

@AutumnChowsky

@kaisisles

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Polluux.

@Frostbyte

@almond.milk

@Vennycat

@_mirage_

@sev.en

@Henry

@glittermintfurry

@Ucanthandleme

@werepickle

@Mossclaw3706

@DrBubby

@Phönixfeder2000

@Riley ♥

@Shadowangelw

@marshhie

@kae!!

@Velot

@snaa-zzy

@Luna Stafford

@NurseMikan

@Zylafone
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #7903

@Starfire_Nebula

@cinerious

@ShiftingFoxx

@nu-metal

@toy20243

@halfwaytherefore

@Apollione

@AlatusNemeseos

@Music_Lover

@smelliott_

@hoglolly

@komoreika
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #7438

@ewie*

@dazai <3

@Linsang

@houndjaw

@jasps

@hoof.

@appleschloss

@SoggyPeach

@ob0321drxzx

@BananaSnake

@NeonFoxPaw

@zoinks

@HEXORCISM

@Asternaut

@casmeow

@pepsii

@ylesia

@Kitsune.

@magpies (Please link to your post next time, instead of the results)

@PinkAngel

@cribunni
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

@Layamell

@Yetaet

@hawkfire102
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@11ghosty11

@BPlusSupernova

@TheMamba

@Chip? No.

@dragoness129

@Galawhim

@Reki.

@Exitium

@AliceMorte

@TheBrokenRobot

@Kittyuwu88

@bug

@.henloimmabirb.

@PikachuTori25

@Pinkie Cooper

@Octavius.O

@CoolKaius

@EeeeeeejDoge

@neurobotz

@styx111

@crabodile

@simplydriftingalong

@Azphen

@Nova-Moshi

@selasphorys
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7421

@hjarta

@lab13.the.enderman

@smokycandle

@EtaryaFae

@vipurr

@mosh pit

@cyan cat

@KiraKilla
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #7902

@TemmieFlakes

@lunexiii

@Zanhhh

@annie15970

@Twiggy97
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #7436

@Jasmyn

@EatingTuna
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 7 Tokens

@Catsplat18

@IAmUniverse

@Verenacafern

@Skull.Vincent

@cynicat
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #7411

@sniffs

@dogtreat

@DreamyNocturne

@almond.milk
Please make sure to wait until results are posted! You can only explore the Hall of Mirrors once a day!

@flicka

@grimjp

@Ziggy Stardust

@RiverDream

@ZenzenPapaya

@folie a deux

@EyeOfVoid

@Ghost_Support

@rainsprout

@Aundonia

@CountingCrows

@almondkitty

@Fourd

@sleepytally

@zatty

@L1V1D
Last edited by Viego on Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
I want to eradicate all
unsolved mysteries
from⠀⠀⠀⠀this⠀⠀⠀⠀world
◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
todd or viego
nby lesbian • any/purr

uma storagewermz

◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢

and bring happiness to
𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℝ 𝕐 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
Viego