Avine Racing Leagues | Next Race [September]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Avine Racing Leagues | Next Race [September]

Postby Tatangi » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:53 pm

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π•πˆππ„ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ„π’

The Avine are a species of griffin that carry owl and big cat like features. They live in many types of climates, and can come in many different sizes. Avine are raised and train to participate in the Avine Racing Leagues where they gain stats to pass on to their offspring. The size of your Avine will determine what Race they are allowed to register for!

Sponsored Race Prizes

Players can sponsor Race prizes with each race. These prizes are usually pets, C$, artwork or writing. They are not real currency, and must be related to CS or the Avine Species. When we announce a race, we will list the Sponsor and the prize. To sponsor an event, you must own an Avine and have a storage page that we can link back to. When you sponsor, you must have a first place prize for each race category, so keep that in mind when offering the prizes. For example, during our First race the sponsor gave a current month store pet to each first place winner. Message Tatangi directly if you wish to be a sponsor.

The Avine Racing League
Welcome to the Avine Racing League! This is where you can enter your Avine into their size based race, with each having different objectives! We cant wait to get started, so get those Avine ready!

To participate, you must own an Avine. Luckily, they are easy to adopt and there are no limits to the number you can own!
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:39 am, edited 13 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avine Racing Leagues | [DO NOT POST]

Postby Tatangi » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:31 pm

Agility Races
These races are for small sized Avine. Due to their size, they are able to maneuver obstacles more easily, so trainers like to show off their skills in these races.

Entering The Race
    > The Race will be announced on the Main Avine oekaki. Once announced, you come here to enter your Avine!
    > Registration will close, and we wil begin rolling for each Avine that is entered. You dont gave to be involved at this point!
    > a list of Avine entered and the roll they got. The winner will be announced, or another race will be anniunced to reveal the winner!

How it works
    > We roll a 10 sided die to reveal the difficulty of the obstacle course. We announce the result when we announce the race!
    > when you Register, we add your Avine to the Race.
    > After Registration closes, we start rolling for each Avine listed. Whichever Avine get higher than the difficulty roll, they will advance to the next round.
    > we continue until there is only one Avine left as the winner!

Prizes
Winners get an extra roll on their races from that point on. The extra roll has a 25% chance of passing to a single offspring. For each race won, they get an extra breeding slot. Winners get an increase in the percentage their offspring can be a higher Rarity than their parents.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:47 pm

Target Races
These races are for medium sized Avine. Due to their size, they can easily fly through hoops suspended in the air. Each hoop has smaller hoops within, like a target, and Avine have to fly through the smallest one.

Entering The Race
    > The Race will be announced on the Main Avine oekaki. Once announced, you come here to enter your Avine!
    > Registration will close, and we wil begin rolling for each Avine that is entered. You dont gave to be involved at this point!
    > a list of Avine entered and the roll they got. The winner will be announced, or another race will be anniunced to reveal the winner!

How it works
    > We roll a 10 sided die to reveal the number that represents the center of the target. We announce the result when we announce the race!
    > After Registration closes, we start rolling for each Avine listed. Whichever Avine get the closest to the target roll, they will advance to the next round.

Prizes
Winners get an extra roll on their races from that point on. The extra roll has a 25% chance of passing to a single offspring. For each race won, they get an extra breeding slot. Winners get an increase in the percentage their offspring can be a higher Rarity than their parents.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:58 pm

Speed Races
These races are for Large sized Avine. Due to their size, many ride these Avine in races based on Speed.

Entering The Race
    > a list of Avine entered and the roll they got. The winner will be announced, or another race will be announced to reveal the winner!

How it works
    > We will announce the race here.
    > After Registration closes, we start rolling for each Avine listed based on the number of registered Avine in the race. (Ex. 7 avine registered, each rolls 1-7)
    > We announce the places each Avine got, and if there are ties we will hold another race with those who tie for first.

Prizes
First Place Winners get a +1 added to their roll on their races from that point on. The extra roll has a 25% chance of passing to a single offspring. For each race won, they get an extra breeding slot. Winners get an increase in the percentage their offspring can be a higher Rarity than their parents.
Last edited by Tatangi on Mon May 15, 2023 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:37 pm

Weight Pull Races
These races are for Extra Large sized Avine. Due to their size, many have trained these Avine to pull heavy loads. This has turned into a competition that many prize their training skills on.

Entering The Race
    > Registration will close, and we will begin rolling for each Avine that is entered. You don't gave to be involved at this point!
    > A list of Avine entered and the roll they got will be posted. The winner will be announced, or another race will be announced to reveal the winner!

How it works
    > We will announce the race here.
    > After Registration closes, We start rolling for each avine that has entered using a 50 sided die. The Avine with the highest number wins!
    > We announce the rolls each Avine got and if there are ties we will hold another race with those who tie for first.

Prizes
Winners get a +5 on their races from that point on. The extra stat has a 25% chance of passing to a single offspring. For each race won, they get an extra breeding slot. Winners get an increase in the percentage their offspring can be a higher Rarity than their parents.
Last edited by Tatangi on Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:51 pm

Retiring Avine
an Avine can only enter 10 races in their lifetime. After that, they are considered "retired" and get their own perks due to being in races.

Retired Avine
When Avine retire, they are automatically given 5 Legacy Breeding Slots. These slots are not based on wins, so you can get them even if your Avine has never won a race they entered.

Legacy Breeding Slots have a 10% chance to give offspring an extra roll. They have a 5% chance of being a higher Rarity than the parents or add an additional Mutation. They also have a 5% chance of producing a custom breeding.

Retired Winners
For each race an Avine wins, they get an additional Breeding slot. They also get an Extra roll for Agility and Target Races (not per win). For every win, they get a 25% chance to pass their extra roll to a single offspring. For example, if an Avine wins 2 races they have the chance to pass an extra roll to two Offspring instead of one.

Large Avine gain a +1 per race they win to their race rolls. They have a 25% chance of passing extra points to a single offspring for every win they have.

When Retired, winners given a 5% chance increase to each of their Legacy Breeding Slots stats. For example, instead of a 10% chance to pass an extra roll (or +1 for speed races), they have a 15% chance to pass it if they have won a race.

Best In Community Award

This award is given to an Avine that was registered for the Award. Once the Registration deadline is met, the poll will be made and posted here and in Discord for members to vote on. You can only vote once, so make sure it counts! The Avine with the most votes is given the Rosette above to display on their Storage Page. If they have already won, a Rosette according to the number of wins they have will be awarded.

An Avine can win this award a maximum of 4 times. Each Time they win, you get vouchers and they get breeding perks! There is a cooldown period of 3 shows once your avine wins. That means, If your Avine wins this round, you must wait three rounds before you can re-enter that same Avine into the show. This Award is strictly given based on the votes gathered in out polls.

RULES wrote:
      > Enter One Avine per Show
      > Votes are not to be traded, sold or auctioned.
      > You can announce that your Avine is in the Show, and share it in the "Share an Avine" channel on Discord.
      > There is a 3 show Cooldown per Avine, but you can enter a different Avine in the Next show
    PRIZES wrote:
      First Time Winner
      - 5 Vouchers
      - Extra Breeding Slot
      Second Time Winner
      - 10 Vouchers
      - Extra Breeding Slot
      Third Time Winner
      - 10 Vouchers
      - Extra Breeding Slot
      - Extra Baby Item
      Fourth Time Winner
      - 15 Vouchers
      - Extra Breeding Slot
      - Extra Baby Item
      - Rare MYO Slot
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:45 am

Avine Racing League Results

Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:48 am

NEXT RACES

Agility Race
    Race 4 - Difficulty roll: 5
    Target Race
    Race 4 - Target Roll: 2
    Speed Race
    Race 4 - Registered Avine: 0
    Weights Race
    Race 4 - Registered Avine: 0

Prizes

Agility, 1st Place - Extra Breeding Slot & Extra baby at next breeding
    Agility, 2nd Place - Extra Breeding Slot
    Agility, 3rd Place - Extra Baby at next Breeding
    All that place will receive an extra roll in their next race

Target, 1st Place - Extra Breeding Slot & Extra baby at next breeding
    Target, 2nd Place - Extra Breeding Slot
    Target, 3rd Place - Extra Baby at next Breeding
    All that place will receive an extra roll in their next race

Speed, 1st Place - Extra Breeding Slot & Extra baby at next breeding
    Speed, 2nd Place - Extra Breeding Slot
    Speed, 3rd Place - Extra Baby at next Breeding
    All that place will receive an a +1 to their roll in their next race

Weight, 1st Place - Extra Breeding Slot & Extra baby at next breeding
    Weight, 2nd Place - Extra Breeding Slot
    Weight, 3rd Place - Extra Baby at next Breeding
    All that place will receive an a +5 to their roll in their next race

Race Registration
    The next set of races will begin soon! Make sure that you first have an Avine so that you can participate! We have a lot of Avine open for adoption, and a few are FCFS! Once you are ready, head on over here to fill out the registration form.

Code: Select all
    [quote][b][center][size=150]Avine Race #4 Registration[/size][/center][/b][/quote]

[b][size=150]Race Registration[/size][/b] [i]#YourCSUserID[/i]
    [b]Username: [/b] --
    [b]Avine: [/b] Link to Avine Adoption Page
    [b]Race Type: [/b] Based on Avine's Size
    [b]Past Wins: [/b] Link to results, put none if Avine has no wins
    [b]Past Races: [/b] Link the Results Post for each Race your Avine was in
    [b]Storage Page: [/b] Link your Storage Page

"How do I find my User ID?"
Go to your ChickenSmoothie Profile. In the URL of your profile, there should be a set of numbers at the very end of the URL, after the "=" sign. That is your User ID Number. For Example, My User ID is 129011. We use these ID numbers because they do not change when you change Usernames.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:54 am, edited 19 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Avine Racing Leagues | Ribbons

Postby Tatangi » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:53 am

Avine Racing League Ribbons

When it comes to the place ribbons, please remember to only use the ribbons you have actually won. On your Avine's Adoption Page (or in your storage) you will need to display their race ribbons when they place. Each ribbon will also require a link to the results post that shows your avine's placement.

Crown Winners

Crown Winners are Avine who have places 1st in at least 5 Races. Crown winners will receive special Breeding Benefits that are passed to their offspring, such as An Extra Roll on their races until they become Crown Winners OR a +10 to their overall roll until they become Crown Winners. Avine who are Crown Winners will also receive an additional 3 breeding slots, and 1 Breeding slot that can be sold in discord for real currency that is guaranteed a Rare Mutation in the offpsring. Crown Winners also have a 25% chance of passing a Rare mutation to their offspring. Owners of Crown Winners will receive a Custom Egg.

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092795647222108160/1092804550202757151/RHcuOPQ.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092795647222108160/1092804599401947136/qo8P7bD.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092795647222108160/1092804642095771738/8UWVOeC.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092795647222108160/1092804679655764059/jMXjyAk.png[/img][/url]

1st Place Ribbons

First place winners will also receive a breeding bonus that is passed down to their offspring. Their offspring get an extra Roll or +5 to their race rolls until they place 1st in a race. Once they have places 1st, they will no longer get the bonus to their rolls in races.

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092796926556119111/1092808230582898861/Bd6xaFb.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092796926556119111/1092808270575566848/TIxckXG.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092796926556119111/1092808311642005595/6xg0WJ2.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092796926556119111/1092808389198880798/GGMXivO.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Avine Racing Leagues | Ribbons Cont.

Postby Tatangi » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:53 am

2nd Place Winners

Avine that place 2nd in a race will pass down a racing stat to their offspring just like the others. They will get an extra roll until they get a 2nd place ribbon or +3 until they get a 2nd place ribbon. Once they have achieved a 2nd place ribbon, they will no longer get the breeding race bonus from added to their races.

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092798002718052403/1092813155907936376/js2AfMZ.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092798002718052403/1092813187889504287/QwzFfwC.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092798002718052403/1092813222765138010/ppi1gPh.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092798002718052403/1092813255061278800/pIp2R12.png[/img][/url]

3rd Place Winners

Avine that have a 3rd place ribbon when they breed will pass down an extra roll or a +2 to their offspring's race rolls. When an offspring gets a 3rd place ribbon, they will no longer receive the race bonus they inherited from their parents.

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092798909493022791/1092813316012921022/yok5jlM.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092798909493022791/1092813350938882059/qkcCK3H.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092798909493022791/1092813381997711450/UTflH7R.png[/img][/url]

[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1092798909493022791/1092813423055745185/jokiJ8N.png[/img][/url]

Best in Community Rosette

First Time Winner
[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1120808391724503191/1120808451476561940/image_17.png[/img][/url]

Second Time Winner
[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1120808391724503191/1120808462029434970/image_16.png[/img][/url]

Third Time Winner
[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1120808391724503191/1120808483189694585/image_15.png[/img][/url]

Fourth Time Winner
[url=LINK TO RESULTS][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1120808391724503191/1120808506640040017/image_14.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me