Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby faelyn » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:17 am

day sixteen
username: faelyn
clan link: faerie!!
prompt:

depending on the kingdom, there are different celebrations that go on during the winter or none :c!
fairies;; never the ones to completely dive into the winter celebrations, the fairies are a little bit too regal when it comes to festivals not to mention they also hate the cold ! but they do watch the first show of the aurora borealis when it comes out and will tough out the cold just to watch those dancing ribbons of color!
elves;; the elves will definitely go all out with the celebrations! they are just a bunch of goofy kitties and throw a festival every couple days but they would do it everyday if they could ! they love to decorate and create ice sculptures, they even host a contest to see who can build the best one!
dwarves;; unfortunately, these little grumps have no christmas cheer :c they just... well- keep mining for treasure and doing their job.
pirates;;definitely... their favorite celebration to throw is;; 'who can make the captain love christmas? but all this celebration brings is just a bunch of chaos and a very grumpy and irritated grumpy captain edric, who only hates the holidays even more.
villagers;; there are no words when it comes to the holidays with the villagers. it's just chaos. pure, utter chaos..
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:47 am

Day 19
Username: wildsight
Clan link: kingdom of khafra
Prompt:

During the coldest season, the Kingdom of Khafra has no real set of festivities for a particular time, yet as the end of the season draws near, a celebration is planned. The festivities vary from year to year, generally gathering what they have for at least a feast and some sort of games. Other times, competitions, songs and stories are involved.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Active Prompt

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:00 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
Pick a holiday song that fits with your clan. Tell me why you’ve chosen it and explain what it might mean to them.

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][u][b]Day 20[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan link:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The following users have earned +10 EXP for particpating in Catvent day 19:
~Arokai*Rokujo~
0zero0
SushiFoxx
Griff
lovage
I Like Bees
kennymcnenny
southern sweetie
Tharmora
jay.
vivika
faelyn
wildsight

User faelyn has also won a Star's Gift (2+ kitten litter guarantee) item!
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:57 pm

Day 20
Username: quirky;
Clan link: The Principality
Prompt:

White Winter Hymnal - It's a traditional, and age-old Christmas song that has stood the test of time, much like how the Principality has stood the trials and tribulations of the winter season and the constant threat of seige. It's also a somewhat happy-sounding song with dark lyrics, similar to the peppy attitudes of the bandit cats, despite their dire circumstances
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:01 pm

Day 20
Username: 0Zero0
Clan link: Tailless Comet
Prompt:

Santa Baby, by Eartha Kitt.

Honestly who's been better then the cats at Tailless Comet? No better clan really, so what better clan to get rewards for all there hard work and honesty. Of coarse who could forget the kindness of TagetsePetulia for pulling that poor kitty-pet out of the lake, or the gentle demeanor of the Foxes who tell stories to the young kits.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:15 pm

Day 20
    Username: lovage
    Clan link: fogclan
    Prompt:
    white christmas - this mainly applies to the marsh walkers who celebrate a tradition during leafbare. the ex-kittypets always heard this song on the radio when their twolegs gathered during leafbare, so they always associate whatever a “white christmas” was with snow in the clearing during their own storytelling tradition. so, they always had hoped for some snow to fall in the clearing during this time to achieve whatever this twoleg was talking about.

[71 words]
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:52 pm

Day 20
Username: cinxer
Clan link: Roseclan
Prompt: Rudolph the red nose reindeer
The cats of roseclan are...quircky to say the least. A lot of them relate to the song for either their physical differences: wormcat, extra toes, missing eyes, and other physical abnormalities. Others however relate to the song for their spiritual differences. Some cats in roseclan dont beleive in starclan no matter how much its pushed onto them while others are fully fledged into it and would never knowingly break even the smallest rules.
73 words
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:03 am

Day 20
Username: kennymcnenny
Clan link: Glacialclan
Prompt:
Carol of the bells! I feel like that was the first and only Christmas song Moosestar heard when carolers showed up on his twoleg's doorstep when he was a kit, and so whenever winter comes and it's starts to get towards Christmas time he always thinks of that song. It also kind of describes how their camp would be throughout the Christmas season now that Kestrelcall has talked them into celebrating it- "words of good cheer from every filling the air." It wouldn't mean much to the rest of the clan if they heard it, but whenever Moosestar sees his clan busying themselves around camp and working in the snow it reminds him of his old life and how far he's come.
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:32 am

Day 20
Username: monSOLO
Clan link: Lightclan
Prompt:
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

This song to me shows a genuine yet unconventional holiday celebration. Most of the song is just so upbeat and really encapsulates the holiday spirit. The lines "Everyone dancing merrily / In a new old-fashioned way" really reminds me of Lightclan, which doesn't really have a conventional clan structure or beginning, and is more like a found-family for most of the cats.

I think if this song came on, the clan would be delighted and the young cats would love yelling that line "deck the halls with boughs of holly!"

[89 words]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:50 am

Day 20
Username: I Like Bees
Clan link: The Travelers
Prompt:

Pick a holiday song that fits with your clan. Tell me why you’ve chosen it and explain what it might mean to them.

The Travelers' holiday song isn't one song. It's every single holiday song to ever exist, all playing simultaneously to form the world's most chaotic "music" (if you can even really call it that) ever heard. Sometimes a few songs will stop playing or fade into the background enough that you can make sense of a few lyrics from one or two songs, but usually it's just a giant mess of every instrument and lyric possible. This represents the chaos and unpredictability of their life very accurately.

[ 86 words ]
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me