Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby wildsight » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:27 am

Day 18
Username: wildsight
Clan link: kingdom of khafra
Prompt:

Flarestar has always been among those first to awaken as the sun falls, evening colors splattered across the sky. He'd been this way for quite awhile, but especially so after becoming leader of their little Kingdom. Everything had more or less gone well...but even so, there was sure to be something that would threaten their safety once more. Their enemy? One no one would ever believe. White flakes that fell from the heavens above, peculiar things and cold to the touch yet quickly melting away. At first, he hardly paid any mind to them...until they continued to fall. And continued. And continued. Right before his eyes, the golden sands he knew and loved had become white and the freezing temperatures of the night seemed to worsen. His eyes were wide as he watched the chaos billow about him...this could only mean one thing. An omen was upon them.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

day eighteen

Postby faelyn » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:28 am

day eighteen
username: faelyn
clan link: faerie!!
prompt:

great.. just great.
ahead of him, lullabies of sung by weeping butterflies had been hushed, stunned to an absolute silence as the skies fell in ivory ribbons.

he hated it.
the oceans were now silent, no longer rocking the ship that had been frolicing upon golden shores for far too long. it was almost eerie. like an ivory phantom had taken over the ocean's heart entire.

and... maybe.. just maybe, it did.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:36 am

Day 18
Username: SushiFoxx
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/folder:2183891
Prompt:
Swiftkit charged out of the nursery excitedly. She looked around the camp, her eyes lit up with joy. "Snow!" She exclaimed joyfully, the happiness in her voice as pure as the snow itself. She was so excited to finally see her first snowfall! Amazing! She couldn't believe this was the first snowfall she had ever seen, or why warriors wern't enjoying this more! She stuck out her tongue and caught a snowflake. "This looks so prebby!! Wow! I Love it!" Swiftkit murmured to herself in awe. She loved this moment, so exciting.
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:37 am

Day 18
Username: I Like Bees
Clan link: The Travelers
Prompt:

Who is the first cat awake the morning of the first snowfall? Why are they awake first and how does the surprise of waking up to a camp clearing full of snow make them feel?

Ghost awoke to a space empty of cats, as he always did.

The clearing wasn't actually empty, of course. He knew there were cats there, even if they were invisible to him, and he knew that they were very real. As real as the snow sprinkling down from the sky right- Wait, snow?!

The kitten's face burst into a grin, and they pranced forward into the frosty piles of frozen water, carefully avoiding the indents that marked where cats were sleeping. He wasn't worried about the cold, or the limited prey they'd be able to find, or what other terrors and inconveniences might await them today -- right now, while everyone was asleep and everything was calm, he just wanted to enjoy bounding through the snow.

[ 125 words ]
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead Cellist » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:50 am

Day 18
Username: Cellist
Clan link: ReachClan
Prompt: As the clan's healer, whenever the first snowfall hits Sushisong knows he has his work cut out for him. Many cats will grow ill with a fever or chills over the next few moons, and food will become a scarce resource. Despite the hard times ahead, Sushisong finds happiness in the white snow that blankets the world. For a moment, everything is peaceful and still- and beautiful. The new kits who will soon wake will be awestruck by the sight, and their parents will watch them tumble and play in the snow. Sushisong treasures these moments.
(96 words)

✧─────────────────✧
Ty | They/Them | Adult
Milgram withdrawals

Trades Art Shop Neopets (add me!)
✧─────────────────✧

.Image.

Dead Cellist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:53 am

Day 18
Username: miraphoenix
Clan link: Havenclan
Prompt:
Generally speaking, the first cats up in Havenclan are Stargift’s litter, Heartpaw, Alderpaw, Seapaw, and Siskinpaw. Whichever of the siblings are up first, tend to get the others up in short order, and on mornings with fresh snowfall, the quartet tend to take a moment to admire the newfallen snow. There is a quiet joy in admiring the snow, but eventually, one of the siblings will cave and either charge into the snow, or push one of their siblings in. From there, it’s a free-for-all!
[85 words]
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:59 pm

Day 18
Username: /nyx.
Clan link: CaladiumClan

Prompt:
the maiden feels the snow before it comes. ice haunts her dreams, cold as fire, teasing flakes of treason. when she wakes, the crone notes the white that cloaks the earth, and she laughs. it shouldn't snow in the rainforest. at the spire, maybe, but not in the ferals. how is it that every thousand years, the world goes to hell?

/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:42 am

Day 18
Username: nindroidzane
Clan link: FrostClan
Prompt:

Spiderbite is often the first one awake, though it's usually to cause some sort of chaos, rather than to see if any snow had fallen overnight. Nonetheless, she'd enjoy first viewing of a fresh snowfall, untouched by the pawprints of any cats - that is, until she gets her paws all over it.
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Active Prompt

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:05 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
Does your clan take part in any festivities during the Holiday season?

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][u][b]Day 19[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan link:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The following users have each earned +10 EXP for participating in day 18 of Catvent:
dascanadiansparkle
Griff
jay.
bunnoblizzard
Tharmora
0zero0
vivika
nektar
lovage
wildsight
faelyn
SushiFoxx
I Like Bees
Cellist
miraphoenix
/nyx.
nindroidzane

User jay. has also won an immortality item (makes a cat immortal/unable to die).
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:19 pm

Day 19
Username: ~Arokai*Rokujo~
Clan link: Cavernclan
Prompt:
During the early days of leafbare, when the first snowfall happens, the cats of Cavernclan will host a large get together to celebrate the end of the warmer seasons where they will host a multitude of small games and competitions with small prizes of paw-made trinkets and treats! And on top of this, towards the middle part of leafbare the clan will exchange small gifts for one another. Kits will create gifts for elders, elders for apprentices, apps for warriors and warriors for kits! Oftentimes the gifts will be oddly shaped pinecones stuck together into weird shapes with treesap, with rocks stuck into them as "eyes", it's good luck to hang a pinecat above your nest after all! And after all the gifts have been given, a meal will be shared and then elders will sit in a circle and tell their tales to the kits and apps.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes