~Marra event form~ *No events open*

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What would you like to see in future adopts?

more colorful designs
18%
more patterns
18%
more fantasy
18%
more variety of linearts
27%
more lineart modifications
18%
something else! (feel free to post and suggest!
No votes

Total votes : 11

~Rules~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:24 pm

~~Rules~~
1; this is a closed species! which means you may not make your own colorations for any purpose.
2; Do not sell your Marras for profit of any kind -- if you no longer want your Marra, talk to me first. Chances are I'll be fine with letting you sell your Marra for another user to then own, but I like to keep track of where they all are going.
3; Do not take credit for any of my art. That is theft, and I will not hesitate to report you.
4; no spamming, harrassing, or complaining if you didnt get what you wanted.
5;Once you purchase a Marra, it is yours! You can display it on websites (as long as you credit me, the artist), make it any backstory you want, Roleplay with it, whatever you desire.
6; You may breed two Marras but you must talk to me first, since I am the artist and would be drawing those babies. You may request designs for the babies. The owners of both parents must come to a payment agreement, and who gets which babies. Marras can have up to 4 babies per litter and you can fill out a breeding request in the breeding form when it is open.
7; This is the event form! please do not post here if it does not have anything to do with the event!
8; Do not bug me about when events will happen, i will post with ample warning when an event begins, or ends, and i hole a poll to pick the next event
9; Each event will have its own regulations, please make sure you read the specific events information before posting!
10; never be afraid to ask questions if there is anything you dont understand or simply wish to know!
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Outside events~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:25 pm

Here is where you will find information and links to outside events. Outside events are events that are not held on this form, such as "color a kitt, get a marra" events and so on.
here is where you can see is the outside events are open or closed, you are not to post on this form for the outside events because they will have their own forms on their own pages.

Color a Kitt get a marra Closed

transfers, and item shop events Closed

Breeding event Closed

Adopt and custom events closed
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:19 am, edited 10 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Discount events~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:26 pm

This is where you will find information on any Discount events. Discount events range in variety, from actual discouns on various forms, to limited time discount tickets.
discounts will normally be posted on the page the corrispond with and are a limited time thing, once the discount event is over, the price will return to normal.
Discount tickets are only available during the discount ticket event, but can be saved, cataloged at the Item ownership page and they can only be used once. once used, they will be removed from that page. You may only use the ticket once, on 1 thing. Discount tickets work on anything, from customs, to breeding's, to adopts themselves!, when the tickets are available they will have prices and a stock number with them!

here are the discount tickets!

10% discount ticket

20% discount ticket

30% discount ticket

50% discount ticket
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Raffle event~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:30 pm

welcome to the raffle event!
Here you will find all the information you need to enter the raffle! The raffle event is where you purchase a raffle ticket to win the prize of the day!
How the raffles will work is you buy a ticket (don't worry they are cheap!) For each ticket you buy your name will go here, so if you buy 50 tickets, your name till be added 50 times, witch increases the chances of winning!

the price for a ticket is cheap! 5cs$ for 1 ticket!
3 uncommons for 1 ticket
1 rare for 15 tickets
1 Vary rare for 45 tickets
1 OMGSR for 100 tickets
1 UR pet for 150 tickets
you must send a trade for your tickets before you will be added to the raffle ticket owner tab!

the form below is how you buy aImage

Code: Select all
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5d13/f/2018/200/8/6/raffle_ticket_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dchqly8.png[/img]
[center][b]~i would like to buy a raffle ticket!~[/b]
Username;
How many tickets;
price;
[/center]

~Ticket owners~
1; Spiritstar3 - 3 tickets
2; username - # of tickets
3; username - # of tickets
4; username - # of tickets
username - # of tickets
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:18 am, edited 12 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Raffle prize of the day~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:07 am

~Today's prize is!~

Prize 1; Image

Prize 2; Image
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Marra event form~ *Raffle event open!*

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:18 am

do i post the form here?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Raffle event~

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:25 am

~i would like to but a raffle ticket!~
Username;
Spiritstar3
How many tickets;
price;
3 uncommons
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Marra event form~ *Raffle event open!*

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:28 am

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me