unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby SyntheticFox » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:52 pm

username: Syntheticfox
prompt# 6
prompt:

Jade says: When my dad died.. I perfer not to talk about it.. Thanks..

Angel says: When I couldnt save a patient who was diagnosed with cancer. He was in good condition but something went wrong. We never found out why his condition took a sudden turn. "You'll save me right Angel? Yay! Thanks for being my doctor! I can always count on you!" he said.. Those words haunt me to the grave..

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:27 pm

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #6
prompt: Salem
My saddest memory? Man, I don't know what to say. Every experience I've ever had comes with a mix of a whole ton of emotions. There are a lot of things that make me sad, like the thought of home, or contemplating why my dad would have left in the first place. I never met him though, so I can't say there's any memories attached to it. Nobody close to me has died, sure, a few relatives in the past years, but we barely saw each other anyways. So I suppose I don't really have a saddest memory? Just a sad present.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:00 pm

username: hellyboo
prompt# 6
prompt:

Quianna saddest memory would be the day she was born, though she was loved, her father wouldn't allow her to stay, simply because she wasn't strong enough for Mafia. It was a Mafia order to sell her off.

Rulsalis worst memory would be during the war, when he was forced to leave Q behind for his own safety. He still hates that day, even if they are reunited.

Panquis saddest day would be when he learnt that he's adopted kids were growing up, seeing them leave, planning one of them to have kids. So sad...

Niyatis saddest day was when her brother was taken from them, though Twelve is back and just fine, she still gets upset about it.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:00 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#6
prompt:
Val - Val's saddest memory was when his parents first discouraged him from gardening. They insisted "You aren't a girl. Why do you act like one?" Val never took these comments to heart, but the fact that his own parents were disappointed in him doing something that he loves, and makes him happy, made him upset: Val never did stop gardening, much to his parents' dismay, so at least one good thing came of this memory. Val was able to harden his outer shell, so to speak, and not let what other people say affect him.

Remus - Remus' saddest memory is when he and his family had moved. It wasn't sad for the reasons you'd assume. He had no relatives living in or around his hometown except for his parents, and he never got close enough to anyone for them to be considered friends. The reason Remus was sad is because of nostalgia, and the fact that he was really leaving the one city he had called home his entire life up until then. He left the people, surroundings, and places that he was most familiar with. It's only natural that he'd get a bit emotional over it. Remus hadn't expected to, but he even teared up during the liftoff of the airplane. In the moment everything seemed more real, and he actually realized that he was leaving.

Jax - Jax's saddest memory is no doubt the day his pops died. He remembers everything about that day, even a decade later. He had come home after school to an empty house, a common occurance since both his dads worked during the day. Everything was business as usual. He got himself an afternoon snack, started on his pile of homework, and planted himself in front of the television to watch whatever cartoons were on at the time. Then he heard the doorbell ring. He found it weird since neither of his dads mentioned having guests today, so he assumed that it was someone trying to sell them something. However, when he opened the door he found his dad standing on the other side. At that point, Jax already knew something was up. 'Dad never uses the front door, always the side door.' To add to that, the look on his face was very serious. He stepped inside slowly, and sad down. Jax sat down next to him. "Pops is dead, Jax." He said more afterward, Jax knew he had. He saw his lips moving, but it was like someone had hit the mute button on life. Within seconds, he was up crying, screaming, and running up and down the halls. He eventually reached a destination, his bedroom, and smashed a bunch of things, including his guitar. The emotion had all come bursting out of his at the news. Who can really blame him?

Vinny - Vinny's saddest memory is when her parents had confiscated her surfboard, and her beach privledges. They could have just told her not to go to the beach, but taking her surf board say decreased the chances of her sneaking out anyway. Long story, short, Vinny wasn't allowed any interaction with the ocean or her friends until she raised her grade in English, which had dropped to an F. Why you ask? Because the perfect surfing conditions won out over studying for that one big test. The entire week this punishment lasted, Vinny was miserable. Her friends always hung out at the beach, so she didn't get to see them either, and she didn't have the heart to ask them to go somewhere else for her to get around the 'no seeing friends at the beach rule. She was being punished, not them, so she let them enjoy their beachtime. The whole situation may seem silly for a 'saddest moment', but Vinny is still a growing gal. The moment will no doubt be replaced by something else as she experience more things, possibly very soon. Who knows, really?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:01 pm

username: KingKaigy
Prompt #6
Prompt:

Dakota
Dakota's saddest memory is when he decided to leave home. Seeing the sad look in their mother eyes as he packed up the last box into the back of the moving van he turned to see their mother standing at the bottom of the apartment with a frown on her lips, she knew this day was to come but she didn't expect it to happen so soon. Eyes slopped down as she waved slowly, the van pulling away from the side of the road. How could his saddest memory also be the beginning of his happiest? He would never know.

Nyx
Nyx's saddest memory started with the rain. The weather reflecting the mood as he watched his parents bicker back and forth until he couldn't take it much longer and had dashed into the horrible weather. Running through the rain, it was horrible, his ears dragging through the mud until he had fallen. Having taken a moment to look around it wasn't until then did he notice that he was lost. He didn't recognize anything around him. The rain, the dark, the strange lighting of the moon, it made the whole area a strange fearful sight.

Jacomina
Jacomina's saddest memory started with a good day, the sun was shining and she was out with friends at the beach, splashing in the shallows of the water with giggles and laughter, only to return with a solum look across her parent's faces. Having slowly walked over to question what was wrong her mother had burst into tears, mere moments ago they had received a phone call alerting them to the passing of Jacomina's mothers mum. Jacomina loved her grandmother and loved every moment spent with her. She didn't know how to handle losing her.

Skye
Skye's saddest memory if from when he first had to move, it was hard when he was young, he didn't understand the constant need to move, he didn't under why he had to leave all his friends, his school, his home where he had created so many memories. He was more grumpy rather than sad as it pained him and he blamed his parents for it. He didn't want to leave, he didn't want to make new friends and new memories knowing that maybe they'd move and he'd leave everything again...
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

day six

Postby cherubim » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:42 pm

username: crepuscular.
        prompt 6
        prompt:

tadaaki's most upsetting memory is when he had to arrest his sister, mitsuko.

vladys's saddest memory was when his apartment was stolen from.

ariadne's saddest memory was watching her mother slowly succumb to the effects of dementia.

miju's saddest memory was realizing how mitsuko treated their younger brother and brainwashed her to do the same.

kirin's saddest memory was finding out his sister, boreas, was marrying a gang leader.

casimir's saddest memory was when he realised just how alone he was in space.

no extensive replies tonight because I'm just not feeling up to it.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:24 pm

sorry for the delay, but prompts for day 6 are now closed!
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:57 am

username: .Ginger.
prompt# 7
prompt: What's the biggest lesson they have learned in life?

Ginger says:
"It's ok to make mistakes. You can learn from them!"

Cirius says:
"I've learned that it's not about who they are, but simply who they plan to be."

Major says:
"Not everything good can stay."
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:20 am

username: Graceymc96
prompt #7
prompt:
The biggest lesson Incarse learned is to be self reliant. No one will ever just hand you what you need, you have to earn it by working for it (or stealing it). He learned early on that if he wanted something he had to do something to get it. If he wanted food, he either had to steal it or steal money to buy it. If he wanted any toiletries or basic living necessities he had to earn them by stealing. Nothing was gifted, it was 100% earned.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:26 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #7
prompt: Salem
The biggest life lesson for me? I'd have to say accepting change. It's always hard at first, but you need to step outside of your comfort zone. Change isn't always such a bad thing, after all, it's just an opportunity to try something new.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups