unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:08 am

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 4
prompt: Ember is a Capricorn! She doesn't really believe in all of the astrology stuff, though she thinks it would be interesting, and she is extremely loyal to her fish-goat sign! She also really likes to see the things about her sign on the lists on tumble and stuff since it's fun, even if it's not true
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illicit » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 am

username: illicit
    prompt# 4
    prompt: what zodiac sign is your kalon? do they believe in astrology?

Everly is born october tenth, and therefor his horoscope is a libra. he strongly believes in astrology and reads his horoscope daily! whenever he meets someone new he has to check wether or not their horoscopes are 'compatible' before opening up.

Aia is a lot more sceptic than Everly, her zodiac sign is sagittarius, but that holds no specific meaning to her. she often says "stars and their position have no affect on your personality"

Bean is indifferent about horoscopes and zodiac signs, her birthday is august 31st, so her zodiac sign is virgo. despite not having strong faith in horoscopes, she will occasionally read hers while at work. the only stars she is interested in are her favourite musicians.
Last edited by illicit on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

--( 𝓈 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒 )--

x

--( 𝓯 𝓸 𝓻 𝓰 𝓮 𝓽 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝓂 )--

x

hello i'm oscar
i'm a trophy
wife
and a mental mess

i am a regular people,
anyone who says otherwise is a stinky liar.

my kals my art
illicit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:20 am

username: KingKaigy
Prompt #4
Prompt:

Dakota
June 17th, Dakota was born, which makes them a Gemini. However, they don't care nor believe in horoscopes and don't bother even checking them. They're more of a realist who doesn't believe in any higher entity, if you want to get something done do it, the stars won't do it for you after all. Though that's just their opinion and they won't push that onto those who do believe it.

Positive Qualities of Gemini: Brilliance of Mind, Good Communication Skills, Gregariousness, Diplomacy, Vivacity, Enthusiasm, Tact, Cheerfulness, Wit, and Versatility.
Negative Qualities of Gemini: Duality, Prevarication, Instability, Indecision, Laziness and Untidiness.

Nyx
Nyx, born February 2nd, is an Aquarius. However, he does not believe in the idea that the stars choose our path, how we are as people and how we make our decision, despite this, he likes to read them anyway. He finds most of them amusing and will check on others horoscopes if he likes them enough. Alternate universes are one thing, when you were born is another.

Positive Qualities of Aquarius: Truthfulness, Just, Curious, Affectionate Personality, Frank and Imaginative.
Negative Qualities of Aquarius: Unpredictable, Detachment, Tendency to go off-track, and Inefficiency.

Jacomina
Jacomina was born March 23rd making her an Aries, she loves horoscopes, but then again she loves most things. She likes to keep up with her horoscope and see whether or not the things they say come true. But she isn't disappointed when they don't. After all, they are just words on paper and on another piece of paper, the words could be completely different.

Positive Qualities of Aries: Spontaneity, Action-orientation, Courage, Drive, Enterprise, Innovation, Frankness, Adventure-orientation
Negative Qualities of Aries: Impatience, Impetuousness, Foolhardiness, Pride, Ego, Possessiveness, Rashness

Skye
Skye, born 23rd October, is right at the start of being a Scorpio. He loves the stars above him, he knows where most are and uses them as guides when it's dark. He fully believes in astrology and the belief around star signs being a guiding figure in his life. He swears that they're true and often relates to what is being said about his sign.

Positive Qualities of Scorpio: Focus, Self Assurance, Appeal, Magnetism, Robustness, Balanced, Brave, Faithfulness, Strength of intention.
Negative Qualities of Scorpio: Possessiveness, Impatient, Dominating Behaviour, Cunning, Pitiless, Brutal, Inability to forgive and forget, Strong sense of vengeance.

Traits Dictated By This Website
Last edited by khvoxtic on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:24 am

username:**Snowwhisper**
prompt# 4
prompt: Maeve - Maeve is a Scorpio. Meaning that she is Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn but she is also Distrusting, jealous, secretive, and violent, when threatened. While she's not so sure whether or not that having a specific zodiac does anything or that the planets and stars can influence someone's life, she does know that she uses the stars to navigate more often than not and considers them beautiful and a companion when she's alone.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:00 pm

username:Inkdragon
prompt#4
prompt:
Shane
I'm a Leo! I believe I am a leader at heart and generous even if I can be bossy...Do I believe in astrology?Yea right I do! I want to study astrology as a living for matter of fact!

Bella
apparently i'm a ...Libra?!!? What does that even look like!!!!!!Whatever.......and if you even think for a second I believe in astrology you darn be wrong!!
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:36 pm

username: Syntheticfox
prompt#4
prompt:

Angel says:
I am a Libra! I LOVE astrology! The mystery surrounding it all! Also how they tell your future! Ahh its even a hobby of mine to examine the stars!

Jade says:
Im a passionate Leo. Astrology is cool, I believe in it because it honestly fits me. But don't ask me whats your sign or expect me to tell the future.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:43 pm

username: coffeebean,
prompt# 4
prompt:

Finn is an Aquarius, which is quite accurate towards his personality. He is in the middle of believing in it and not, but he doesn't care too much about it. (unlike his son who is facinated by this stuff)
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:18 pm

username: pangurbanka
      prompt# 4

prompt:

Illawi - ♍
      She is a good listener, and she's patient towards those who are close to her, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's able to think fast and brings good solutions if needed. She kinda has some "motherly aura" that helps her to calm people.
      She believies in astrology because stars and everything about them is sacred to people. [tribal au]

Xavis - ♑
      He is competitive and loves a challenge, incredibly disciplined and will always ensure that a project, no matter how big or small, is seen through to its completion. He is highly career-focused and he is GREAT in inventing stuff and weapons for space army.
      He doesn't believe in astrology in era of space conquests. [sci-fi au]

Ishtar - ♉
      She is patient, supportive, romantic, careful and dedicated. She is not afraid to take her time in order to get the job done properly. Always listens to her mind. She is easily get stuck in her comfort zone, so she can't go on without her kindred sister Esther.
      She believes in astronomy. Strange, but she even has a Taurus constellation on her fur. (She was actually a celestial space being that was reborn on Earth, but she doesn't remember it!)

Eirian - ♓
      He is sensitive and dreamy, and his head is a little too stuck up in the clouds. He is extremely compassionate, and can sometimes soak up the emotions of others like a sponge. That's why he enjoys baking and making sweets for his friends so much - to help himself with his own anxiety, and brighten up someone's day!
      He believes in astrology, because why not?
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby .Ginger. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:35 pm

username: .Ginger.
prompt# 4
prompt: What zodiac sign is your kalon? Do they believe in astrology?

Ginger says:
"AA-AACHOOOO! Whoops, sorry. I believe that I'm a Libra? At times, I am told that I am very sweet, and patient. Like astrology hints, these are some traits found in the air-bound star-sign. Do I believe in astrology? Sure, why not? I mean, I believe in squirrel apocalypses and magic... whatever makes YOU happy. It does seem slightly interesting :)"

Cirius says:
"I'm a prideful, ambitious Taurus! *snort* Do I believe it astrology?! Are you ciriusly asking me that?! Of course I do silly! Im star-born! Haha! Stars are life."

Major says:
"I'm a playful but serious Gemini, can't you tell? Astrology? Sure, it exists, but it's not really my thing!"
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

day four

Postby cherubim » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:53 pm

username: crepuscular.
        prompt 4
        prompt:

ariadne is a scorpio! though she doesn't quite believe the whole ideology of astronomy, she likes to read up on her horoscopes and laugh about them; rarely are they accurate.

akihiko is a taurus, but vehemently denies that any sort of astrology "nonsense" is true. he hates the idea of it and hates how a simple birthdate determines your personality traits; that's up to him to decide, not the stars!

fabian is also a taurus, and though he doesn't quite understand the whole astrology lore, he loves flicking through hilda's magazines and reading up on what he could expect for the month. he expects it all to come to fruition, and is often disappointed whenever it doesn't.

vladys is a sagittarius and thoroughly believes in astrology, especially since half the time everything his horoscope tells him comes true. he also loves the idea that someone else or something else can determine how his week will be.

alexei is a virgo, but despises the entire astrology idea. those tumblr posts? absolute crap. horoscopes? made up. defining traits? everyone can have those traits! alexei has never hated anything more in his life.

inigo is a taurus, but is pretty neutral on the entire idea of astrology. nothing has happened to make him be a believer, unlike vladys, but he isn't entirely against the idea. in fact, he finds it quite intriguing.

miju is a sagittarius, and finds all defining traits and horoscopes scarily accurate. she is a big believer in the entire astronomy idea, as well as anything to do with spiritual "enlightenment". not that she'd ever go down that path, she just finds it hilarious.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items