Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022- Flower Cart!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 8

Postby JuneBug. » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:57 pm

Egg painting! (Round 1)
Username + ID number: JuneBug. + 1025108
Link to Entry: X
What kinds of things would you like to see in a Cloudy Leopard?
(designs, themes, etc):

I'm a sucker for glass animals, so I'd really like to see a glass CL filled with some kind of liquid. I've been in the mood for things with a labcore aesthetic lately meaning anything from lab coats and goggles to mystery liquids and smoking concoctions really pique my interest ^^ Maybe my labwork IRL is rubbing off on my taste in pixel creations XD
Anything else? Thank you very much for the opportunity! (:

beets
F2U Pixel Egg Base by PointyPixels
Last edited by JuneBug. on Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageHello! My name is JuneBug. and it's a delight to meet you!Image
she/her
❦ My Menagerie ❦
JuneBug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:59 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
Today's Date: 4.11

” Felicity Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: Daisy
Date: 4.11
Area: flower field
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent outImage
Name + pronouns: Felicity she/her

I'd like to tend the garden!
username + id no - Daisy + 791955
date - 04.11
anything else? -

I'd like to make some chocolate! 🍫
Username & ID No: Daisy + 791955
Recipe Name: white chocolate & dark chocolate
Date: 04.11

I’d Like to Pick Blueberries! <3
Username & User ID: Daisy + 791955
CL Who’s Picking: Image
CL Name + pronouns: Felicity she/her
Other:

"Pretty inactive right now"
Daisy » ♊ » She/her
CoziesX
Daisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Love Potions » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:02 pm

I’d like to do a trade in with the odd blue guy!
Item(s) I’m trading in: bird egg
Anything else?: proof
Love Potions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:04 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

username + id no - MeltiTheDragon + #412137
date - 04.11
anything else? -

Username & ID No: MeltiTheDragon + #412137
Recipe Name: Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate! :3

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: MeltiTheDragon + #412137
Other: -

toodle

”Sprite Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: MeltiTheDragon
Area: The Forest! :3
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out: Image
Name + pronouns: Sprite + they/them

Username & User ID: MeltiTheDragon + #412137
CL Name + pronouns: Sprite + they/them
Other: xxx
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~LittleBit~ » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:25 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: ~LittleBit~ 441597
Other: -

toodle

” Sunshine Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: ~LittleBit~
Area: flower field
Name + pronouns: Sunshine she/her

username + id no - ~LittleBit~ 441597
date - 04.11
anything else? -

Username & ID No: ~LittleBit~ 441597
Recipe Name: dark chocolate and extra dark chocolate

Username & User ID: ~LittleBit~ 441597
CL Name + pronouns: Sunshine she/her
Other: xxx
~LittleBit~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JuneBug. » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:35 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: JuneBug. + 1025108
Other: Thank you! ^^

toodle

”Terry Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: JuneBug. (1025108)
Area: The River Bank
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out:
Name + pronouns: Terry + He/Him

username + id no - JuneBug. + 1025108
date - 04.11
anything else? - Thank you so much! (:

Username & ID No: JuneBug. & 1025108
Recipe Name: x1 Extra Dark Chocolate x1 Dark Chocolate

Username & User ID: JuneBug. & 1025108
CL Who’s Picking:
CL Name + pronouns: Bungee + She/They
Other: Thank you ^^
ImageHello! My name is JuneBug. and it's a delight to meet you!Image
she/her
❦ My Menagerie ❦
JuneBug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragong » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:41 pm

littleminicooper

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Hyacinth walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Hycinth brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her a carrot Image and 36 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Hyacinth’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for her to take care of!
By mallowpop

yutashu

Coconut approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Coconut disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 27 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Starlight Grove

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Sunset Paradise walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Sunset Paradise brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them dirt Image and 20 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Sunset Paradise’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for him to take care of!
By mallowpop

Transparent Cow!

Cotton approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Cotton disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 30 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

reshihall

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Ross walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Ross brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him a flower Image and 21 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Ross’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for him to take care of!
By Dragong

JuneBug.

Yellow approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Yellow disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 16 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

ghostkeys

Rudyard approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Rudyard disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 19 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Melinoe

Rosalie approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Rosalie disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 24 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

potions-master

Bubbles approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Bubbles disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 28 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Symbiotic

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Lovebird walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Lovebird brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them a flower Image and 31 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Lovebird’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!
By Dragong

redpandasareLIFE

Sunflower approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Sunflower disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 17 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

sleepytally

Neveah approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Neveah disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 16 blueberries Image and a flower Image. Plus she was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Tharmora

Avalon approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Avalon disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 16 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

rileyistired

mei approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left mei disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 20 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

SCRUNKS!

Pomegranate approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Pomegranate disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 30 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Lying_Lilacs

Aestra approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Aestra disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 16 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Satamoru

Grater approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Grater disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 17 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

NurseMikan

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Sunscreen walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Sunscreen brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him rain boots Image and 22 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Sunscreen’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for him to take care of!
By mallowpop

Melybelly

Bari approached the carrot of his choosing. Pulling it, left Bari disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 24 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Zubers

Mocha approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Mocha disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 16 blueberries Image and a flower Image. Plus she was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

rem sleep

Dextrose approached the carrot of his choosing. Pulling it, left Dextrose disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 30 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Tetractys

Icon was briefly scanning through the field until they spotted a carrot that spoke to them. After a good pull it erupted out of the ground leaving Icon tumbled. Quickly, they snatched the shiny gem and started sprinting to Archie. As Icon was about to reach the stand, however, a big fluff ball tackled them. Though, this wasn’t just a fluff ball! It was an adorable fluffy bunny!
By Dragong
Archie gave you 48 blueberries Image and rain boots Image for the tumble! Plus it was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

sherbertine

Lolli approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Lolli disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 29 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Exile

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Laundry walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Laundry brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them 40 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Laundry’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!
By Dragong

dragoness129

Jesper approached the carrot of his choosing. Pulling it, left Jesper disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 16 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

walks223

Puddle approached the carrot of his choosing. Pulling it, left Puddle disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 23 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

shuichi

cookie approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left cookie disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 24 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

mallowpop

Charm approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Charm disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 21 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Charm decided to stay back after everyone’s picked their blueberries to help Archie clean up. They were rewarded an additional 30 blueberries

KandieFloofsterLoch

Prias approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Prias disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 26 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

SushiBeans

Echo approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Echo disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 30 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

meisxinyi

Rosespark approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Rosespark disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 29 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

aeroz

twilight zone approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left twilight zone disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 28 blueberries Image and dirt Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Eevee55

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Chara walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Chara brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them 36 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Chara’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!
By Dragong

TacoTabby

Toilet roll approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Toilet roll disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 20 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus he was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Episch

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Sunset walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Sunset brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them dirt Image and 31 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Sunset’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!
By mallowpop

ggez

Chrome approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Chrome disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 23 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Cherryfreeze

SkyWatcher approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left SkyWatcher disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 21 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

pancakelover43

Essence approached the carrot of her choosing. Pulling it, left Essence disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 25 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Cynicat

Asterales approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Asterales disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 23 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

crowthefrostyfloof

Noon approached the carrot of his choosing. Pulling it, left Noon disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 17 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus he was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

[kat]

Muffin approached the carrot of her choosing. Pulling it, left Muffin disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 19 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Dogboss123

Anubis approached the carrot of his choosing. Pulling it, left Anubis disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 25 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Daisy

Felicity approached the carrot of her choosing. Pulling it, left Felicity disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 28 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

spiritwish

Kazuha approached the carrot of his choosing. Pulling it, left Kazuha disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 15 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

hjarta

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Candy walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Candy brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him 28 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Candy’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for him to take care of!
By mallowpop

dilemmaly

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Saki walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Saki brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her a flower Image and 31 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Saki’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for her to take care of!
By Dragong

AliceMorte

Yukari approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Yukari disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 17 blueberries Image and rain boots Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

wafflefloof

Bonnie approached the carrot of her choosing. Pulling it, left Bonnie disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 27 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Grabby_Hands

Cocopuff approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Cocopuff disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 21 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

**Snowwhisper**

Elise approached the carrot of her choosing. Pulling it, left Elise disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 18 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Last edited by Dragong on Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
xx
Dragong 🥀 you’re amazing 🥀 dark vibes
hello I’m friendly, so I’m down to talk!
I like edgy, cryptic, trippy vibes (⚈益⚈)
You’re amazing and you should
always think that because you are <3
x
x
x
navigation !!
🥀 trades x
🥀 art x x
🥀 th x
🥀©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
little pixels wrote:ImageImageImage
Dragong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 5

Postby Tendo64 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:50 pm

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: Tendo64 #521601
Other:

toodle

”Dahlia Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: Tendo64
Area: Flower field
Name + pronouns: Dahlia, she/her

username + id no - Tendo64 #521601
date - 04.11
anything else? -

Username & ID No: Tendo64 #521601
Recipe Name: 1x white chocolate 1x dark chocolate

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:52 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: Smallfox + 950829
Other: bunnies!!

toodle

Username & User ID: Smallfox + 950829
CL Name + pronouns: Sugarr + She/her
Other: blueberries!!

Username & ID No: Smallfox + 950829
Recipe Name: Milk chocolate + chilli chocolate

username + id no - Smallfox + 950829
date - 04.11
anything else? -

”Sugarr Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: Smallfox
Area: The River bank, Forest, flower field
Name + pronouns: Sugarr + she/her

hope i did this right,,,
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items