πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby RogueRunner » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Here are some potential prophecies:

They of forbidden unions
shall refuel the fire's rage.
It will burn for love and tradition,
but only half will yield a new age.

Secret (but very obvious) Meaning: The offspring of forbidden mates will be the final push in launching an EmberClan civil war between the cats that want change and the cats that are opposed to it - and they just might be the ultimate deciders in which side will win. Whether or not the older side forces the rebellious one into submission/acceptance, or the newer one earns its independence (or convinces the older side to accept change) will be revealed as the roleplay continues.

A fire will peter to dying ember.
Passion will light as they are extinguished,
and the flames might fizzle out.

Secret (but very obvious) Meaning: EmberClan will begin to rot from the inside out as more rebellious cats appear and more loyal ones try to beat them down. If they are subdued, then EmberClan will never change - hence "fizzling out."

The torrent will come
to smother the embers,
but they will ignite together
to become the greater fire.
The water will rage until it burns out,
but the cinders will remain and combust.

Secret (but very obvious) Meaning: Another clan (probably named after water to fit all the symbolism) will arrive in the forest of EmberClan and threaten it. In order to face this dangerous new enemy, the divided sides of EmberClan will have to finally join together (become a fire, in a sense) and function as one cohesive unit. It won't be enough, though, and in the end, only Cinderheart's group of followers will still have the courage to retaliate and reclaim the forest for their clan, ultimately uniting it.

(My apologies for the inconsistency in rhyming - I noticed that the the first book's prophecy didn't do so, though, so it wasn't a necessity in my second and third potential forms.)
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:42 pm

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Galepaw

Future Name
Galewhisper
Current rank
Apprentice - also a member of Cinderheart's rebellious group
Desired rank
Medicine Cat

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

Crush
Ashpaw
Mate
TBD
Kits
N/A

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

Mother
Greywhisker - deceased
Father
Blazinggaze
Other Kin
Lightkit (brother - deceased)

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

Description
A sturdy she-cat with shorter-than-average legs, a stubby tail, and long, pointed ears. Her fur is recognizable in its softness and pale grey-and-white color. Her hazel eyes are quite striking, as well as expressive.
Personality
Acerbic; calm; undaunted; bright; benevolent; solemn
History
Galepaw was born alongside Lightkit, to Greywhisker and Blazinggaze. Both she and her brother were incredibly unhealthy at birth, and Lightkit died only hours later. Sadly, Greywhisker followed him shortly after, taken by her epilepsy - a trait that had spread to her offspring. Left to care for their only kit, Blazinggaze grew fussy over her, and was constantly paranoid about her condition.

She grew up in EmberClan like any other kit, save for a rough beginning. However, when she became an apprentice, it became apparent that she was romantically interested in she-cats rather than toms; against the wishes of her father and other clan members, she joined Cinderheart's rebellious group to avoid the prospect of being paired with a male (or any cat she didn't like, for that matter) under the merciless traditions of the clan.
Other
Galepaw is homosexual and epileptic. She also desires to train as a Medicine Cat, despite her strong warrior potential and the fact that the position is taken, in the hopes that she may grow to be able to understand and treat her own condition.

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:19 am

Accepted. I'll update the allegiance in just a moment.

--

And I may be a little slow at getting a post up today.
I have a speech tomorrow that I haven't even started on. c;
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:22 am

Thank you - and also, good luck on the speech.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Onepaw || apprentice

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:33 am

Petey Parker wrote:
Onepaw
Age nine moons
Gender tom
Current rank apprentice
Desired rank warrior
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush open
Mate TBD
Kits n/a
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother Froststone (deceased)
Father Shadowfoot
Other Kin Cloudkit (deceased)
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description a pure white tom with one green and one blue eye
Personality Onepaw is a rather small and timid tomcat, almost being run over by fear, which stems from the unknown whereabouts of his murderous father that he had heard stories about. Many cats tend to tease and bully him due to his unknown father, many accusing him of being a kittypet and calling him by that nickname; another reason is for his ability to only hear out of one ear. Although he may seem frightened easily, he can and will stand up to enemy cats and any other threats to the clan.
History When Onekit was born, his sister and him were a shock to the whole clan. The reason why? The two kits were both pure or close to pure white, when their mother only had a little hint of white and their 'father' was a dark brown tabby. His father was so outraged at this betrayal that he had then killed his mother as she tried to defend Cloudkit and Onepaw, which Shdadowfoot had only successfully managed to kill Froststone and Cloudkit before the clan could stop him. They then exiled the large tom, but the secret was out and Onepaw was the one to suffer from it. From a young kit, they noticed something different about the white tom, how he would only really reply to something you said if you said it in right ear. They soon found out that he was only partially deaf, which caused another difference from the rest of his clan.
Other Onepaw is homosexual, but is very closeted since of the assigned mate system
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind ❞

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane ❞
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:34 am

Accepted. I'll get him on the allegiance as well.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:19 am

Name: Featherclaw
Current rank: warrior
Desired rank deputy/leader
Crush: open
Mate: TBD
Kits: none
Mother: deceased
Father: deceased
Other Kin: none/open
Personality: Featherclaw can be a kind ad loving she-cat if she grows fond of someone, though she also has a bit of an attitude and sharp tongue(not literal)
History: clan-born and clan-raised; mother and father died fighting in a battle when she was 10 moons
Other: nope : )
Last edited by dream. on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:32 am

Hoping sometime so It will become night... I have an idea for something for one of my characters to do.

What is a general day?
    eat kids

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:16 pm

Featherclaw is accepted! I'll update the allegiance shortly.
    Almost done with my speech preparation then I can post.

--

MatttheTechnician wrote:
        Hoping sometime so It will become night... I have an idea for something for one of my characters to do.

What is a general day?

It's currently afternoon right now so it'll start getting dark within the next page or so.
      arctic.sprite

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Perfect... also, I am going to message you about the idea.
      eat kids

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me