Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby OneSmartChicken » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:08 am

Hey y'all, I'm looking for people interested in Pern!
Or DRoP as we used to call it. I have no concrete plans but I might run a Hatching, feel free to pm me or something if you've got any opinions.

I also have some vague ideas for ancient gods in modern times, mostly because I still love my characters from a long time ago.
Formerly KGryphon.
Trades for FR and C$!
OneSmartChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:23 am

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a Star Wars RP that takes place in either an Old Republic era, or an alternate canon universe. My idea for the Old Republic era RP is that the Jedi and Sith orders are at an all out war, and people are trying to survive in the war between light and dark. My idea for the alternate canon universe is that after Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine is killed and Darth Vader redeems himself, Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice rebuilds the Galactic Empire into the New Sith Empire, and starts training Force-sensitive individuals from planets aligned with the Galactic Empire to become Sith, recreating the Sith Empire of ages ago. If you're interested in either idea, and/or have coding experience and would be willing to help, PM me
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:51 pm

Hello y’all! I’ve had this idea for an apocalypse roleplay for a while now and have even done some of the coding (albeit on mobile). However, I don’t want to make the actual threads until I know there will actually be interest! Here’s the concept:

Contamination

The plot begins as a typical zombie apocalypse story; the infected spread across the city and survival of the fittest begins. However, something strange starts occur. Some, when bitten, do not immediately turn, rather they begin to change in a different way. Enhanced senses, horns, claws, fangs, these adapted ones do not die from the infection; they evolve from it. The undead and surviving humans alike begin to fear them as they take control.

Interested?

Please vote on this poll! If I get enough votes I’ll make a thread. If you’d like to be contacted when/if I open it or you want more info, feel free to PM me!
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:58 am

Hello, I was wondering if anybody here would be interested in a possible Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Rp? If you would want to see one, please pm me.
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:23 pm

so, in the spirit of the spooky season I thought I'd share an idea I had that I thought was pretty cool?
    the concept is essentially based on the party game 'Mafia' or 'Werewolf', combined with some Cabin-In-The-Woods-esque plays on horror movie tropes (or sorta like Danganronpa meets Dead By Daylight?). it'll be a relatively small-group roleplay with a limited number of slots (I'm thinking 6 or 8), each user having one or two characters. each slot will correspond to some sort of character archetype (like a jock, a nerd, a cheerleader, etc.) making up a stereotypical group of college kids who go out to investigate a haunted house/stay at someone's cousin's cabin in the middle of nowhere/some other sort of cliche scenario. I also want each of these archetypes/roles to come with some sort of 'ability' (like the other roles in Mafia) for that particular character that influences the game, though I haven't worked them all out yet. of course, characters start getting picked off and killed after the first hour/few hours of nighttime (though obviously nothing too gory there), with one of the characters secretly being the murderer/monster, leaving it up to the rest of the gang to figure out who's responsible before the designated killer gets them all. each 'round' will correspond to about an hour of time in the RP (which I may or may not make also correspond with set number of pages? ex. after 5 pages, an hour has passed and that round ends regardless of where the characters are at), in which everyone does their best to investigate the murder and choose someone to accuse (though I don't think I'll have the accused get killed as well, as that would cause the numbers to dwindle way too fast, so I'm not sure what happens to whoever gets accused yet? maybe they get locked in a room or something?). however, if they choose incorrectly, then someone else dies and it starts all over again, with the numbers growing less and less each time. I may also work in a way for the characters who have already been killed to keep interacting with the game somehow, like sending cryptic messages from beyond the grave to try and help their friends pinpoint the killer.

also, since this could end up going by pretty fast, once one session is over the game could be restarted, with the same couple of users (or some new ones too) making new characters, switching roles, etc. and then basically playing again. each session could even have a different story or add/change up elements of the game as we see fit. soooo hmu if this kinda sounds like fun to you??
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:14 pm

I have a craving for a Literate Wolf Pack RP! Unfortunately, I have three plot lines bouncing around in my head and I was wondering if I could get honest feedback on which one I should use. Please PM me with which plot line you like the best and/or any tips to make the idea better. I am desperate for your advice as I'm going to pump a lot of time into whichever plot line wins out!

Plot 1: A Pioneer Pack Roleplay. Welcome to Project Keystone. Put simply, a keystone species is a species in which other animals in an ecosystem largely depend. If they were removed, the ecosystem would change drastically. Yellowstone National Park made world history by being the first in the United States to reintroduce wolves back into their ecosystem. Following in the footsteps of Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado is ready to unveil its wolf reintroduction project. Sixteen wolves from across Canada have been hand selected, tranquilized, then relocated to the acclimation pens. Biologists will give the wolves a few weeks to become acquainted with the sights and scents of the land before freeing the wolves to roam across the park. Everything rides on these wolves to form packs that will last generations and to regulate the overpopulation of elk and mule deer. History is about to be made in Colorado, with the wolves of Project Keystone.

Plot 2: Wolf life meets Herding Dogs. In the wilds of Canada there is a ring of mountains that shelter a green valley. To the north is a band of wolves on the brink of extinction. Rival groups have torn the once proud Amaruq pack to a bare-bones few. On the heels of a devastating winter their alpha, Kallik, is running out of options to sustain his family. Living off of carrion and hares is not an option when their elders grow weaker by the day. Desperate for answers he sets his eyes on the rural village in the valley. There resides the famous Reindeer farmers and their legendary herding dogs. Perhaps there is opportunity in offering the outcast herders of the farmlands a place in the Amaruq's ranks? Bulking up the pack with human pets won't come without it's own hardships. The way of the wolf is more than howls in the night. It will mean a unity that goes beyond heritage. Will the wolves be able to educate the dogs to their ways in time for the spring hunts? And what will this new development mean for Amaruq's conniving enemies? Above all,there can be no doubt the fate of the pack lies in the paws of its newest domesticated members.

Plot 3: Living on Haunted Lands. Legend has it that a mighty pack ruled over a pristine valley in the mountains. They thrived without hardship until one ordinary night the wolves vanished without a trace. Other packs moved in to claim the lands only to eventually flee not long after. The valley has been left unclaimed for some time by surrounding packs because of the rumors that the land is cursed. A rag-tag group of lower ranked wolves conspire to desert their packs and dismiss the “evil valley” as pure pup's tales. They soon stake their claim in the territory only to experience unexplained events. Could the rumors be true? Is the land haunted? If it is cursed, can anything be done to lift it?

Thank you for reading!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:57 pm

Musutafu. The capital of the Pro-Hero scene, hosting the No.1 high school for up-and-coming superheroes. Sure, it may have its issues, the League's presence and Stain's recent activity have made that painfully apparent, but overall, it's still one of the best places to live in Tokyo.

However, strange things have been happening in Musutafu. Strange even by the standards of a world where 4 of 5 people have quirks. Dead bodies popping up in alleyways, without any ascertainable cause of death. Reports of strange occurrences caused by seemingly invisible beings. And in the underworld, rumors and mutterings about an 'Arrow' have been circulating. One that could finally tip the scales in the battle between heroes and villains.

Of course, as far as anyone knows, these are just that; rumors and mutterings. but one thing is for certain. This will certainly be a 「Bizzare」 school year.

「A Truly Bizarre School Year」a My Hero Academia/JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Crossover RP, try number 2!

Knowledge of the former source material is recommended, knowledge of the latter isn’t. Link to the Discord is right here.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:49 pm

Would anyone be up for a semi-literate How To Train Your Dragon RP set decades after the third movie but the world itself is basically unchanged except a few group have certain advancements? (Very much the same Viking era feeling with some magical elements, it would just be a return of dragon)
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostsheep » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:36 pm

Ive got an idea for a semi apocalyptic pokemon roleplay

Plot outline -
a new ruler has taken ahold of the pokemon lands, with the power of more than one legendary pokemon in their grasp, a singular small Mew must gather a group of strong hearted trainers and ask for their help to save the other powerful pokemon and save the world from destruction
STARTS IN KALOS

Ranks / slots
i though about 3-5 people? with a max of 2 trainers each (6 pokemon per trainer), aged between 14-24
and be able to write 2+ sentences

PLEASE dm me if interested !!
ghostsheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:37 am

So, I had an idea for a unique Pokémon RP. In the RP's world, Pokémon is a franchise, just like in the real world, and instead of trainers having actual Pokémon, they compete in the Pokémon Trading Card game. At first it started out as a normal card game, played on a table top between two trainers. Later on, as technology evolved, Nintendo released a new gaming console specifically for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, and it's similar to how the duel disks in Yu-Gi-Oh work, just styled to work with the rules of the Pokémon TCG, but still creating incredibly realistic holograms of Pokémon that are in the battle. As the game becomes more popular, Nintendo decides to make a Pokémon League and Gym Challenge, similar to the mainstream Pokémon games, but in a card game tournament style, there are Gyms throughout the world, and anyone who can beat eight Gym Leaders from a specific area, such as 8 American badges, or 8 British Badges can compete in the regional Pokémon League Tournament, and the winners of the regional tournaments get to compete in the national tournament, and the winners of national tournaments get to compete in the Pokémon League World Championship Tournament
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist