๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง -- ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง [o&a]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง -- ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง [o&a]

Postby Maplejay » Wed May 24, 2023 12:57 pm

@coffee.berry -- accepted!!

update:
sorry for my inactivity, huskybaer sent me a private message to let me know they were quitting the site. i was waiting to hear back from them about if they were sure, but unfortunately i'm assuming they were sure haha

so, that makes the position of deputy open if anyone wants it! i'll continue with another post once this role is filled, and infernostar is also open for a love interest now too x)

hi, i'm maple [she/her/hers]
i grew up playing on this website, so if you're seeing this i'm probably
back from hiatus! invite me to active animal roleplays!

โ†’ join volcanoclan
โ†’ wild animal rehabilitator (passionate abt birds & wildlife!)
โ†’ favorite color: purple
โ†’ libra sun/libra moon/scorpio rising

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง -- ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง [o&a]

Postby Albino_ » Wed May 24, 2023 1:01 pm

I can volunteer Albinoleap as deputy?
x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Wed May 24, 2023 1:06 pm

perfect! albinoleap is the new deputy.

wolftalon, stoneflower, and aspenshade are unfortunately no longer characters in this roleplay, sparknight will mentor nettlepaw now!

i'm gonna edit the allegiances & make another post this evening, i hope everyone can get their first posts up soon!!

hi, i'm maple [she/her/hers]
i grew up playing on this website, so if you're seeing this i'm probably
back from hiatus! invite me to active animal roleplays!

โ†’ join volcanoclan
โ†’ wild animal rehabilitator (passionate abt birds & wildlife!)
โ†’ favorite color: purple
โ†’ libra sun/libra moon/scorpio rising

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Wed May 24, 2023 1:51 pm

i'll be posting tonight as well!

@all -- sablethroat and blazeflight are both open for any kind of relos other than kin :^]
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜ ] โ”€โ”€ shadesong.

Postby sin.namoroll » Fri May 26, 2023 9:25 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
shadesong
56 m
she cat
warrior
hetero
daughter:
condorpaw
theme
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐‘€๐‘‚๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ๐‘…๐‘† ๐ด๐‘๐ท ๐ท๐ด๐‘ˆ๐บ๐ป๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘† ๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘‰๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘Š๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ท ๐‘€๐ผ๐‘…๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘† ๐‘‚๐น ๐ธ๐ด๐ถ๐ป ๐‘‚๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ๐‘…. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ XXโ˜
โ˜XX โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ผ ๐ด๐‘€ ๐ด๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐ฟ๐ท ๐ป๐ด๐‘‰๐ธ ๐ต๐ธ๐ธ๐‘ ๐ด๐‘๐ท ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ด๐‘…๐ธ ๐ด๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐ผ ๐‘€๐ด๐‘Œ ๐ต๐ธ.
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
a product of her environment, shadesong is a rather judgement
al molly. she is quick to be critical and can come off as unplea
sant. however most often her snide comments do not come fr
om an inherently evil place, she is more ignorant to their imp
act. she is highly passionate and though it may not show, she
sees her clan as the family she somewhat lacked in kithood a
nd would lay down her life for them.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
shadesong was born to equally critical parents. her mother mouseheart was, ironically, a highly ambitious
feline forced to the elders den early due to an accident. the birth of her litter was, in itself, a miracle fr
om starclan which baffled the medicine cat. as her only daughter, mouseheart pushed her ambitions ont
o shadesong with the expectation for her to fill her mother's shoes. this lead to a rather rocky relationsh
ip between the she cats as shadesong often felt inadequate and too harshly judged. it is often difficult f
or shadesong to prevent herself speaking like her mother, made to believe tough love is true love.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by sin.namoroll on Mon May 29, 2023 2:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ€ ] โ”€โ”€ creekpaw.

Postby sin.namoroll » Fri May 26, 2023 9:33 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
creekpaw
creekrunner
10 m
tomcat
apprentice
bicurious
relations
open
theme
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘ƒ๐ด๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐ด๐ฟ ๐น๐ด๐‘๐‘‡๐ด๐‘†๐‘Œ. ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘Š๐ด๐‘๐‘‡ ๐‘‡๐‘‚ ๐‘€๐ด๐‘Œ๐ต๐ธ ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘‡ ๐ท๐ผ๐ธ ๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘€๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘Š. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ XXโ€
โ€XX โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ถ๐ด๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘‚๐น ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ฟ๐ด๐‘๐ท ๐ด๐‘๐ท ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ต๐‘…๐ด๐‘Œ๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐‘‚๐น ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ต๐ธ๐ด๐‘†๐‘‡.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
if there is one word to describe creekpaw it is inquisitive. a
highly curious tom, creekpaw has an intense desire to learn
and often struggles to reconcile teaching support with his st
rong taste for independence. he enjoys doing things for him
self and often sees achievements as worth more when done
alone. this can cause him to reject help, despite his hypocr
itical eagerness to help others at any cost.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
creekpaw was born into a generally normal upbringing. as part of a big litter, the brute often found hi
mself feeling the need to prove himself in order to be seen and acknowledged by his parents. as a you
ng kit without many ways to achieve greatness, creekpaw often mistook recklessness for bravery; wan
dering out of the camp in search of prey or a fight to impress his mother with. the tom still carries wit
h him this heavy need for validation and although he tries to hide it, he has a fierce ambition and drea
ms of leading his clan, however this ambition comes more from a place of wanting to prove a point tha
an wanting what is best for volcanoclan.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by sin.namoroll on Sat May 27, 2023 11:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜ผ ] โ”€โ”€ sundapple.

Postby sin.namoroll » Fri May 26, 2023 9:33 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
sundapple
103 m
she cat
elder
bi female
leaning
relations
open
theme
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐‘Š๐ป๐ธ๐‘ ๐ป๐ธ'๐‘† ๐ท๐‘‚๐‘๐ธ ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘Š๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐บ๐ผ๐‘‰๐ธ ๐ป๐ธ๐‘… ๐‘‡๐‘‚ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ธ๐ด๐‘…๐‘‡๐ป. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ XXโ˜ผ
โ˜ผXX โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘…๐‘‰๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐ด๐‘๐ผ๐‘€๐ด๐ฟ ๐‘Š๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐ด๐ฟ๐‘Š๐ด๐‘Œ๐‘† ๐น๐ธ๐ธ๐ท.
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
sundapple has a very heavy and sombre aura about herself. a d
eeply melancholic molly, it is as if the moons of sadness weigh
her paws down to the ground when she walks. cats tend to av
oid her because of her pessimistic attitude, however those wh
o get to know her will unearth a motherly presence like no ot
her, a molly so determined to love that it seeps into your soul.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
sundapple was born under sorrowful circumstances; a weak mother who passed due to greencough when her
kits were four moons and a father who was never interested in the parental role given to him. her father w
as never a family man, jumping between mates with his charming persona and manipulative tactics. rumou
rs about her father being physically aggressive floated through the clan and when one of sundapple's sibling
s died under mysterious circumstances the rumours only grew. navigating life faced with these rumours and
watching her father drift between she cats caused sundapple to develop a complex perception of love. whe
n faced with badgerfang, a tomcat innocently infatuated with her, she pushed him away and regrets it daily.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sin.namoroll » Sun May 28, 2023 2:10 am

@Maplejay i was thinking perhaps shadesong could be condorpaw's mother ? not only are they both slender siamese cats but i think condorpaw's ambitious and irritable character would make sense if she was raised by shadesong; i imagine she would be quite the stern and inadvertently mean mother :>
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me