➤ E V I C T E D ||《discussion thread》

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《discussion thread》

Postby Birchii » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:44 am

Aah I'm so excited for this C:

All of my kitties are open to family relationships (brothers and sisters etc, can be crossclan if that's alright with dreaming. ^^)

Stagleap (Warrior, 38 moons, bi, MapleClan); charismatic, honest, protective of his loved ones/clan, bold and daring, can be a little cocky but always means well, becomes clumsy/awkward when falling in love.
- He wants a mate at some point, and would also like kits, but that doesn't mean they have to be biologically his (would def. adopt any stragglers as his own)

Emberfoot (Warrior, 23 moons, bi, HeathClan); hot-headed, confident gal, speaks her mind without thinking about it, also has a sensitive side hidden away under her snappy remarks. Strong StarClan believer. I've got a lil romance planned out for her already, but friendships and such are fine!
- Would likely be good friends with other strong StarClan believers, and wouldn't be too fond of anyone who openly dismisses/insults them
- A kind of rivalry with someone would be fun to do, whether it's a friendly competition or a mutual dislike, can be either clan C:

Owlpaw (Med Cat app, 10 moons, bi, MapleClan); He's a bubbly, enthusiastic apprentice, excited to learn and always wants to help, he's goofy and a bit gullible, as well as being a scaredy cat, but he's always optimistic.
- He always wants to make friends, so any kind of friendship with anyone at all is great! I don't think he'd have a romance any time soon though, but little crushes would be fine C:

Otterpaw (App, 11 moons, bi, HeathClan); Energetic, friendly, always tries to help her clan. Very trusting and lacks fear; both of these due to lack of experience/naivety. A creative thinker, and can be a bit too curious for her own good. She's ambitious (wishing to become leader), and tries to keep the peace. Strong believer in StarClan.
- She's always wanting to make friends, so any kind of friendship with anyone is good.

--

@dreaming. & lil uzi vert.
Would it be okay if Stagleap got into this friendship group? I feel like he'd be a good fit ^^

@dreaming. & .Fox
I'm fine with this! They could all be good friends who get into mischief together, if you wanted. I think it'd be kinda amusing, watching Otterpaw not realise at first and then having a bit of a dilemma over it c:
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:26 am

@ birchii

it's fine with me c;
she/her | roleplayer | bookaddict | plantmom | college student

celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreaming. » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:25 pm

im fine with cats being crossclan! itll probably stir up
    some great problems when the clans have to work together.

also the roleplay will start almost immediately after we get two more
    warrior apprentices for mapleclan. im glad everyone is so ready to start though!

@ Birchii
    its fine with me as well! i feel stag would mesh very
    well with clayfur. he would probably treat him like a big brother.

scorchedpaw would probably instigate things to try to make creekpaw
    look a little foolish so she could appear better to otter but i can see
    those endeavors failing a lot. maybe she could even harass owlpaw
    a bit just to see if she could get away with it?

i could also see emberfoot and clayfur bumping heads a lot when
    the clans kind of merge. they are both overtly emotional!

@ broken*
    what type of relation would you like pebblesky and vanillastar to
    have? maybe she could steer vanilla away from starting unnecessary
    fights with mapleclan cats?

also scorched can be hawkfeathers apprentice! they are complete
    opposites as scorched always wants to be in the spotlight or cause
    something to happen.

clayfur could also know mousestep well since he'd probably
    be in her den a lot during her apprenticeship since he was
    sick all the time.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:11 pm

@dreaming i love those ideas actually!
pebblesky is very much a peacemaker; she wants the best for her clan and for everyone in general, and especially would agree that combining the clans for safety purposes at this time is a good idea. so she would definitely try to steer him away from unnecessary fights and even kind of be that mom friend whose like "no, we dont say those things to people, its not polite"

hawkfeather would die omg he haaaates the attention i think that would be so cute and hilarious. him trying to juggle successfully training his apprentice while keeping himself away from the spotlight xD

mousestep would probably feel almost like an older sister sort of bond to clayfur, due to that backstory of him, if thats alright with you. she could be silent and patient, but would see him as the brother she didnt have, and would want to lick his fur when its sticking up and suck

ALSO QUESTION; when we start, are we starting at the beginning of a new day, so like everyone has settled in their alleys for the night and is waking up trying to figure out what to do, or are we starting with the eviction just happening and they just found their alleys ti hide in
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreaming. » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:53 pm

@ broken*
    thats great! she can balance him out perfectly and kind of be his
    much needed filter ha

perfect ~ hes gonna have his hands full with her! shes going to
    be pushing him full speed into action saying stuff like hawkfeather
    can beat up any mapleclan cat! try him!

oh that sounds so sweet!

we are starting at the afternoon after the eviction! everyone is still
    shaken from what happened yesterday and are trying to figure out
    what to do in their separate alleyways. one of the leaders will get
    a small group of warriors to go into the other clans alley to suggest
    they work together.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:55 pm

so freakin ready to start this honestly

edit ; i have an idea ,, , , there should be like background cats that get caught/killed/taken in the eviction & the clan is also mourning ?
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:52 pm

@dreaming. , Birchii
Oh yay! This reminds of the 'The Book of Life' .
Who will be Chuy the pig?
I'm fine with Creekpaw being fooled with.
Maybe he can be the Manolo to your Otterpaw !!
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt

Postby purpleglitter » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:16 pm

▬▬▬▬▬ Respect is Earned, Honesty is Appreciated, ▬

name // Willowpelt
nickname // n/a
gender // female
age // 40 moons
clan // mapleclan
rank // medicine cat

father // Bearstar
mother // Dovestep
siblings // Nettlekit
apprentice // Owlpaw
friends // tbd
enemies // tbd
pos traits // loyal, brave,
hard-working
neg traits // stubborn, poor swimmer,
prideful
neu traits // busy-body, sarcastic,
doesn't trust easily

crush // none

mate // none
kits // none

sexuality // straight
Bravery and loyalty, the she-cat who knows no bounds when it comes to being loyal to her clan. She is typically calm and level-headed, but has a nasty temper when provoked and can hold a grudge for a long while. She hates dishonesty and disloyalty, but she is fair and is willing to give a cat the right to explain themselves for their actions. She's an exceptional hunter and warrior, but isn't the best swimmer. She's a stout she-cat and can hold her own against larger cats, she will not hesitate to jump into the fray if her clanmates are in trouble. She's sarcastic and easy to get along with, but doesn't often find it easy to trust strangers. She has a soft spot for younger cats and is an excellent teacher and mentor. She's very stubborn and prideful, and doesn't like to admit when she needs help. She is typically always busy, if not mentoring apprentices then hunting or assisting with patrols. She's very honest and trustworthy, she knows when to keep a secret and when to break confidentiality if it means a someone could get hurt. She's very intelligent and has a knack for problem solving or thinking out of the box. She fears getting older to the point of retirement, she will not handle being an elder well because she dislikes sitting around if there's work that needs doing.

▬ Trust is gained, Loyalty is returned. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by purpleglitter on Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Softpaw

Postby purpleglitter » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:17 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬ When you can't find the sunshine, ▬

name // Softpaw
nickname // n/a
gender // female
age // 10 moons
clan // mapleclan
rank // warrior

father // Mudfur
mother // Tawnyheart
siblings // Shadekit, Mosskit
other family // Rowanstep (cousin)
mentor // Stagleap
friends // Rowanstep, tbd
enemies // tbd
pos traits // level-headed, loyal, brave

neg traits // naive, gets bored easily,
too kind-hearted

neu traits // calm, can hold a grudge, open

crush // none

mate // none
kits // none

sexuality // straight
other// n/a
Very calm and level-headed temperament, though she has a tendency to warm up to others a bit too quickly. She's very trusting and has an easy time making friends. Her happy and open personality does end up getting her hurt though, but she doesn't forgive easily once you've broken her trust. She's incredibly patient and usually has a kind thing to say about everyone. She looks on the brighter side of things and usually remains positive even in grim situations. She's very smart and loves solving hard problems or thinking out multiple solutions to a good puzzle. She's a fair hunter and a promising warrior, though does have an issue sitting still sometimes. She gets bored easily and sometimes ends up blowing her stealth for hunting. She has a lot of energy and will go about duties without any fussing. She's confident in who she is and what she can do, and her confidence is not easily shaken. She's rarely in a bad mood, but usually bounces back quickly and is pretty good and cheering up others. She is loyal to her clan and to her fellow warriors, but she does want to help the other clan cats too.

▬ Be the sunshine. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by purpleglitter on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn, » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:58 pm

hello my little chickens!!!
I finally got my form up! <3
(I have assignments due in but oh well lol c:)
Frostcloud is up on Page 2! She's open to any and all relations c:
She's a maternal and sweet but also shy and naive too so she will probably be very awkward with people cx
she's basically a ball of love though so she will think everyone is fab c:

@Birchii
I feel like Frost is deffo gonna have a thing for Stagleap c; but don't worry if it's not reciprocated cx
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me